ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ

By kiaraR01

ᴀʙʜɪʀᴀᴊ ꜱɪɴɢʜ ᴍᴇᴡᴀʀ (34)ɪꜱ ᴀ ʀᴜᴛʜʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴍᴏɴᴀʀᴄʜ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴡᴀʀ. ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴀ ꜱʜʀᴇᴡᴅ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱᴍ... More

𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5(M)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18(M)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34(M)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
𝓟𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓑𝓾𝓷𝓼
Sequel OUT NOW
EPISODE 0.0
EPISODE 0.1
EPISODE 0.2
Bonus Chapter 1
𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3 - Father Daughter ❤️
Ayaanshi's book is now up

Chapter 8

37.4K 2K 70
By kiaraR01

The kids came back for dinner with Vivaan from the mall. They directly went to their parents' room to show what their Chachu had gotten them. 

Abhiraj told the maids to bring dinner for them in the room itself. Vivaan and the kids started telling Ayaana all the things they had done in the mall.

" Mama humne bohot games khele aur fir chachu ne hume toys bhi dilaye" Abhimaan narrated.

" Ha par ice cream ke liye mana kar diya. Chachu ne kaha ki baba ne mana Kiya hai" Abhimanyu complained to his mother pouting.

Ayaana laughed at her son's antics and looked at her husband typing something on his laptop.
Soon the dinner arrived and Vivaan also joined them as he had no mood to hear another set of taunts.

Vivaan left for his room after having his dinner. He so wanted to leave the palace for a few days and leave till his bua and dadi go but he knew that Abhiraj would sometimes have to leave for his office and he wanted to be there for Ayaana so no one could harm or say anything to her.

Meanwhile, Abhiraj changed the kids into their pajamas as they were sleeping with them.

" Ajao mama ke paas!" Ayaana told and the kids came running to her. Abhimaan slept on Ayaana's right and Abhimanyu on her left. Abhiraj rolled his eyes seeing the scene in front of him.

After the kids slept Ayaana waited for her husband to come to join them.

" Ayaana so jao Jaan hume vakt lagega kaam khatam karne mein."

"Nahi ap bhi aye fir he hum sone jayenge."

" Tikh he baba ata hu mein." He said and moved to their washroom to get ready for bed.

By the time he came back, Ayaana had already fallen asleep. Abhiraj went towards her and kissed her baby bump and slept beside Abhimanyu.

The morning sun shone over the Mewar palace brightly waking up the members. Ayaana and her children were going out to the dining room to have breakfast.

Abhiraj was frowning sitting in the corner.

" Abhiraj ji Jane dejiye na."

" Tum aise bol rahe ho ki hum nahi bole toh tum Rukh jaogi."

" Acha nahi lagta aur hum to Rani hain na."

" Isliye bol rahe hain mat jao koi kuch nahi puchega tumse."

" Hum Jaa rahe hai "

Abhiraj sighed and followed Ayaana and the children to the dining room.

She saw that her in-laws and brother-in-law along with dadi and Bua were already waiting for them, the boys sat in their usual places while Ayaana sat beside the head chair.

Abhiraj sat on his chair and Ayaana signaled the servants to bring the breakfast.  Ayaana glanced at her husband to study his face but that cold rock husband of hers was just staring at his plate blankly.

"Namaste Dadi Namaste Bua" Ayaana greeted.

Jayanti and Bimala Devi just ignored her and kept eating their breakfast without saying anything.

" Ye kya khana bana hain. Na tikh se namak dala hai na mirch hain." Jayanti announced taunting Ishani who had prepared today's breakfast as Ayaana couldn't stand for long hours.

" Apko khana na pasand aya ho to kitchen khula hai khud bana lijiye. Hume or Bhai sa ko aise khane ki adat hain." Vivaan said to which she shut up and did not say anything further.

It was quite unusual that Bimala Devi sat quietly for so long or she was just afraid of opening her mouth in front of Abhiraj.

Vivaan on the other hand had different plans for the ladies today. He had sworn to himself that this would be the lady's last visit to the palace as he would make the palace a living hell for them.

After the boys came back from school they straight away ran to Chachu's room who was home. Vivaan had the perfect plan for today he even had his two little ompa loompa to support him. This time he won't let those bitches live in peace.

" Maan Manyu ek bohot zaroori kaam hai ap dono ke liye jao aur bua ka dhyaan batao. Ok?"

" Par kyu chachu?"

" Are unke room mein bade chocolates rakhe hai unhe garden Tak la jao aur mein vo chocolates mere kambre mein le aunga. Tikhe?"

" Done!" Abhimanyu exclaimed.

As part of the plan, the kids distracted Jayanti and bought her out so Vivaan could sneak in. He saw her phone laying on the bed with no password.

' What a stupid woman' He thought and quickly send the documents to himself. Indeed the woman was stupid, who would keep such documents saved on their phone?

Vivaan moved out of the bedroom and signaled Abhimanyu to come to his room with Abhimaan.

' It was all part of the bigger plan.'

Meanwhile, Ayaana was going through Abhimaan and Abhimanyu's old baby clothes which they never wore as they grew out of it so she could use them for the new baby when her eyes fell on a particular box kept behind the clothes. 

She smiled looking at the box it was her secret stash of her husband's photos who rarely smiled so she had kept the photos hidden in a place where her husband would least likely visit.

Ayaana carefully opened the box and the first photo only made her giggle and blush. It was a photo of her husband when they had gone to Germany for a meeting.

For Abhiraj it was the first time he was traveling somewhere with his wife minus the impromptu trip to Goa he had made cause he missed his wife.

FLASHBACK

It was almost eight months since Ayaana had gotten married to her stone-faced husband, well her words, not the authors.

She had fallen deeply in love with the 6'3 foot giant man that she called her husband and about her husband she had no clue what goes on in that man's brain.

Right now they were on a flight to Germany as her husband had a very important meeting to attend. Well, then what is Ayaana doing with him? you might wonder.

Ishani had convinced Abhiraj to take her with him so they could spend some alone time together.

Ayaana was determined to confess her undying love to her husband on this trip whatsoever. She wasn't going to back out now that she had gotten a golden opportunity.

Abhiraj dropped her at their hotel room and went outside to check the security once more.

" Ap kuch khaenge?"

" Hain?"

" Ayaana lunch order Karu?"

" Oh ha, lunch ha chalega." She said.

Abhiraj looked at her and called the helpers to prepare lunch.

Ayaana was in a dilemma now fuck the opportunity she had forgotten the lines and everything. There was a whole script she had made in her mind to confess her undying love to her husband as they had shown in the movies. 

It was almost night when Ayaana came out of their room which she had locked after handing him his laptop.

" Ayaana tum tikh ho?"

" Ji " She said

Abhiraj took a second look at his wife who was behaving weirdly since the time they landed.

Ayaana glanced at her husband who was focused on his work, she could not face rejection at all.

She timidly walked towards him and tapped his shoulder for attention. She was going to say it. It was now or never.

" Kya hua?" He asked as he closed his laptop keeping it on the side table.

Ayaana gathered up all her courage and said it.

" Vo mein apse na..."

" Hmm bolo "

" Apki photo chahiye!" She said in a hurry.

Photo Ayaana seriously.
' Pura plan bigaad Gaya '

Abhiraj laughed out loud listening to his wife's request.

" Ek photo ke liye itna kyu hich kicha rahi thi tum?"

" Vo ap pata hai."

" Kis ko chahiye humari photo?"

" Vo hume na vo ese."

Ayaana was regretting coming to Germany now.

" Acha acha le lo." He said and smiled.

Ayaana quickly captured the photo as her stone-faced husband doesn't smile every day. It was an unusual occurrence.

Though the confession didn't happen she at least got a good photo of her husband showing his rare dimple smile.

FLASHBACK END

Ayaana kept the box in its original place before the kids could come waltzing in.

It was around 5 when Ayaana went to the kitchen to get some fruits for herself to eat when she heard hushed voices in the kitchen.

" Dekho na ma ab tesra bacha paida karne chali hai, pehle do Kum the?"

Ayaana recognized that person's voice it was bua.

" Ab hum kya hi bole in logo ko. Yaha se Khali haat Jane nahi aye Hain hum bhi. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 142K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
503K 18K 55
BOOK - 1 OF HIS SERIES You may find these book cringe as it was my first time of writing so please don't comment any bad things. Thank you so much ✨️...
1.1M 83.6K 78
"मोहब्बत इस दुनिया की सबसे खूबसूरत चीज है। जो हमें उनसे हो गई है। अब या तो मेरी मोहब्बत उनके साथ मुकम्मल होगी या फिर उनके प्यार में फनाह होगी"। _____...
10.4M 576K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...