š‘·š’“š’Šš’”š’š’š’†š’“ 03695 / š‘ŗš’‚...

By -ALABAST3R

āš‘¶š‘Æ, š‘°š‘ŗ š‘“š’€ š‘©š‘Øš‘©š’€ š‘Øš‘©š‘¶š‘¼š‘» š‘»š‘¶ š‘Ŗš‘¼š‘“?āž ā–°ā–±ā–°ā–±ā–°ā–±ā–°ā–±ā–°ā–±ā–°ā–±ā–° āžŖš‘©š’†š’ˆš’‚š’: (12/25/2022) āžŖš‘¬š’š’…š’†š’…: (05/0... More

Ā°ā€¢~00~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~01~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~02~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~03~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~04~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~05~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~06~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~07~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~08~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~09~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~10~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~11~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~12~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~13~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~14~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~15~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~16~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~17~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~19~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~20~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~21~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~22~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~23~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~24~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~25~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~26~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~27~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~28~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~29~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~30~ā€¢Ā°

Ā°ā€¢~18~ā€¢Ā°

3K 89 84
By -ALABAST3R

•[Prison Escape]•

It's 6:15a.m. The next day of it all. Called in an hour ago and said that they were nearly done and she'd be out. That felt like a long time ago since she came with the news and Y/N wants out already.

She feels like she's losing her mind.

Sanzu licked his fingers with a cheeky grin on his face. He's had the upper hand this entire time. She can't wait until she's out of Sanzu's hypnotizing touch.

"My baby taste's so good, want me to finger you now? Hm?" He asks, his eyes looking down at her. She's practically naked at this point, only being down to her underwear.

"N-no." She breathlessly answer. Sanzu smiled, kissing her. She didn't fight it at all, wouldn't make sense to do so at all.

"It's your turn to play with me now. Don't worry, you could do anything you want to do, I won't stop you." He tease.

Y/N shield her face, crying again. She's so frustrated, so angry with herself and with Sanzu.

"Aww, why does my baby cry every time? I already told you that you won't have to worry okay? We could live together."

Y/N wanted to slap him. "You're a fucking psychopath." She grits out. Sanzu laughs, pulling her up. Y/N didn't had the strength to help herself up due to the many times Sanzu brought her to an orgasm.

"Don't talk to me that way, okay? I don't like when you say stuff like that. It makes me sad." Sanzu sat her down and smiled.

"I want you to touch me, baby. Make me cum for real this time okay?"

She avoided his gaze. Laney and her teams needs to hurry it up. He hums.

"Baby?"

"I'm not...your baby."

His smile dropped and he glared at her. Sanzu stepped away from the bed she's sitting on and began to strip from his prison clothes.

"Come on...I want you to watch me."

Her eyes were elsewhere. "Y/N!" She flinched, still not looking at him. Seconds later she's being forced to look his way.

"I said fucking look." His stare made her cry more. Upon seeing this Sanzu frowned. "Oh no, don't cry." He cooes. "Come on sweetheart, please stop crying. I didn't mean to scare it's just that you're making me mad by not listening to me and telling me delusional things."

Her tears didn't subside and Sanzu stepped away, panicking a bit. He doesn't want to hurt what's his.

"O-okay see, I can um..." Sanzu glanced down at the cell bar he'd thrown down earlier and grabbed it. He chuckled and held it tightly.

Next thing you know, he's hitting himself with it. Y/N flinched back, throwing a hand over her mouth the moment he hit himself in the face.

"See...I can punish myself for making you cry." He laughed and hit the bar against his head against. He exhales, not finding it effective.

Sanzu threw it back to the ground and went over to the cell. Y/N caught onto his actions and shook her head.

Sanzu slammed his head against the bars and finally felt pain, then blood.

"Just tell me when you're satisfied okay?" He did it again and again. Y/N got up from the cell's bed and pulled him back.

"The hell is wrong with you? Stop that."

Sanzu wiped his forehead and nose with the sleeve of his shirt and smiled.

"You're not crying anymore, that's all that matters. N-now can you play with me? Please...sweetheart?"

Y/N stared at him and balled her fist.

"N-no! I don't want to do any of this. I don't care how much I enjoyed this I can't let this continue before we end up fucking. I will not lose my job over a fucking psychopath who falls in love too quickly. I don't love you like you love me so fucking deal with it!"

Silence.

Those weren't the words Sanzu wanted to hear at all. And it boiled his blood.

He dug into his pocket and took out her phone. He opened it and went straight to call Naoto.

"Y/N this is Officer Laney, you'll be out in five minutes, just hold on in there."

Y/N glanced at her clothes that's on the bed and went for them. She began to quickly get dressed as Sanzu waited for Tachibana to answer.

Then, he did.

"Y/N, good to hear from you. I've been calling all morning to see how things were with you. I heard you got stuck on the other side watching Sanzu, you doing alright?"

"She's going to get you killed, shrimp dick Tachibana." Sanzu grits out. Naoto was shocked to hear Sanzu's voice and got alert.

"Why the hell do you have her phone?!"

"This isn't her phone, it's mine. But when I get out...I'm going to skin you as she watch. Okay?" He grins.

"You don't scare me Haruchiyo."

"Oh but I do..." Sanzu stepped out of the cell after Y/N. He stood at the end of the hall as she ran for the exit.

Two minutes left.

"...you see...Y/N and I are going to elope when we get out of here okay? But after you die. I know where you live too thanks to her. I'm going to enjoy killing you." He cackles.

Sixty seconds.

"You're nothing but crazy talk Haruchiyo. I swear if you hurt Y/N in any way I'd kill you myself!"

Sanzu began walking down the hall. Y/N is just praying for the door to buzz and open like she'd been waiting for the past few hours.

Forty seconds.

Sanzu chuckled to himself. "Kill, me? Who died and made you the almighty? Hm? And I wouldn't hurt my precious baby girl. She's important to me.

The echo of his steps getting closer and closer made Y/N bang on the door.

"Laney! Please hurry!"

Naoto heard her screams and got worried.

"What the hell is happening?! He screams on the other end. Then, the door buzzed. Sanzu smiled at the familiar sound. Not only that he's about ten steps away from her.

"I'll see you soon, Naoto Tachibana."

Sanzu hung up the phone and rushed over to Y/N. He wrapped his arm around her neck and pulled her back, which made her choke. He pocket her phone and placed his free hand across her mouth to silence her.

"Shh, we'll be out soon, 'kay?"

As the door slowly buzzed open, allowing light from the other side peel through as it got wider and wider.

When it opened completely Sanzu chuckled in excitement. "Hi...officer Laney."

∆∆∆

Officer Laney stood by the door and glanced at her watch. Only a few seconds more until everything regenerates.

"Foreman, get ready." She signals. He nods and his hand hovered over the button to open the door. His monitors are still down, so his ability to see Sanzu walk down the corridor is a disadvantage.

Another thing that's a disadvantage, is that Laney didn't bring back up with her.

"Okay and...go!"

The monitors lit up and Foreman pressed the button. The door buzzed and began to slide open. She grinned and then exhaled.

She'd have to give everything Y/N wants from here on out. She knows the girl is probably starving and is in need of proper sleep and a shower.

Foreman's eyes finally reached the monitors and at first her thought he was seeing things.

"Oh no."

Laney glanced at him. "What's the matter?"

"I-it's Haruchiyo...he's out of his cell and...and he has Y/N." He explains through his shock. Laney's brows instantly scrunched.

"What?!" However, the information came too late. Laney's eyes returned to the door which is fully revealing two people in front of her vision. Y/N, who looks to have been crying, which she was, even if it was out of a different emotion other than fear...and Sanzu.

Her eyes widened and she stumbled back as her brain with into overdrive. He smiles widely, almost as if he's taunting her.

"Hi...Laney."

Foreman took action and got in front of her as he drew his gun, aiming at them both.

"Step away from her and put your hands up now!" He orders. Sanzu glanced at him, his smile dropping.

He shoved Y/N and used the few seconds distraction to attack Foreman. Sanzu forced his arms up, the barrel of the gun touching his chin and then...he helped pulled the trigger.

The loud bang bounced off the walls and echoed down the hall. Y/N held her ears and was pulled back into Sanzu's hold.

Foreman dropped to the floor with a thud and blood drained from his head. It all happened so quickly that Laney didn't had time to react or process.

"What's the matter Laney? You seem...shocked." Sanzu grinned as he aimed the gun to Y/N's head. Laney finally pulled herself together and drew her gun.

"Let her go, Haruchiyo." She speaks. It was more of a whisper. Hearing her soft, shaky voice tickled the man.

"You're pathetic. I could kill you right now if I wanted to you know."

"Let her go."

"No thank you." Sanzu aimed at her and pulled the trigger. Blood splattered and Y/N screamed. Sanzu felt alive. Impulse kills are the best in his eyes.

"Come on baby, it's time we get out of here." Sanzu pulled Y/N towards the door and opened it.

It fell silent and aura of death hung high in the room. Laney moved, clutching her side. She could feel herself choking on her own blood.

Never in all of her years would she have thought that Sanzu Haruchiyo would shoot to kill.

She reached the operating room and staggered through. Laney stopped the moment she felt herself about to pass out. She regained herself a moment later and slammed her hand on a black button.

Prison escape and lockdown.

Loud ringing filled the facility in a millisecond and soon Laney fell to the floor.

Pumped Up Kicks is Sanzu's national anthem rn sjfjkfkd

Next chapter loading...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

914K 17K 28
š˜š˜Æ š˜øš˜©š˜Ŗš˜¤š˜© š˜¢š˜Æ š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Æš˜°š˜¤š˜¦š˜Æš˜µ š˜£š˜¢š˜­š˜­š˜¦š˜³š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¢ š˜¢š˜µš˜µš˜³š˜¢š˜¤š˜µš˜“ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜“š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜§š˜¶š˜­ š˜¦š˜ŗš˜¦š˜“ š˜°š˜§ š˜¢š˜Æ š˜°š˜­š˜„š˜¦š˜³ š˜®š˜¢š˜Æ, š˜øš˜©š˜° š˜©š˜¢š˜±š˜±š˜¦...
13.2K 481 19
āš’€š‘¶š‘¼ š‘«š‘¶š‘µ'š‘» š‘»š‘Øš‘³š‘² š‘“š‘¼š‘Ŗš‘Æ š‘«š‘¶ š’€š‘¶š‘¼āž āš‘µš‘¶š‘» š‘°š‘µ š‘·š‘¼š‘©š‘³š‘°š‘Ŗ...š‘¶š‘µš‘³š’€ š‘°š‘µ š‘©š‘¬š‘«āž ā–±ā–°ā–±ā–°ā–±ā–°ā–±ā–°ā–±ā–° āžŖš‘©š’†š’ˆš’‚š’: (3/9/2023) āžŖš‘¬š’š’…š’†š’…: (...
93.3K 3.8K 49
"šˆš­ ššš„š„ š¬š­ššš«š­šžš š°š¢š­š” ššš§ š®š§š¢š§š­šžš§š­š¢šØš§ššš„ š¬š­ššš«šž." ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ 怔 šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš” šš šŸšŸ• š²šžššš«š¬ šØš„š ššš§š±š¢šØš®š¬ š ļæ½...