Lovesick

By XxTiffanixX

This is so confusing. Nicole is just an average teen who moved to California away from all she loved to have... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Teenage Hormones
Chapter 2: It's like he's stalking me!
Chapter 3: Tension
Chapter 4: Apologies
Chapter 5: The Party
Chapter 6: My Hero
Chapter 7: The Date
Chapter 8: Fake
Chapter 9: Forced to Forgive
Chapter 11: Secrets come out
Chapter 12: You should've told me the truth
Chapter 13: Talk it Out
Chapter 14: Ouch.
Chapter 15: No More Secrets

Chapter 10: I messed up

37 2 0
By XxTiffanixX

 This is a warning that this chapter contains sexiness (not sex) and sorry if u don't want to read it. too bad!

Chapter 10

“Nicole!” A smile stretched across his face as he picked me up and spun me around.

“You sure you aren’t following me?” I joked.

“Your own personal stalker.” He joked back. “So you were looking for?”

“Haiden.” I said silently, hoping he didn’t catch on that he was the guy Tyler was talking about from the ice rink.

“Right here.” Haiden said, stepping out from behind Lewis. Oh gosh.

“Oh, well I need to talk to you…later.” I said, not trying to disrupt their conversation.

“Wait, how do you two know each other?” Haiden asked, his hands gesturing between Lewis and I.

“Nicole is the girl I was telling you about a few months ago.” Lewis answered. Haiden’s facial expression sunk. A few months ago?! How did they know each other?!

“Wait, how do you two know each other?” I asked, gesturing my hands between Lewis and Haiden.

“Lewis and I went to elementary together. We were best buds. He moved to Florida during middle school and we stayed in touch but now I guess he’s back.” Haiden answered. Oh gosh, my life is completely over. My ex, who I may still have feelings for and the boy I may, possibly, probably, most likely have a crush on are best friends?!

“Haiden, is Nicole the one you were saying that-”, the cafeteria door opened and we turned around, and out comes Tyler. Of course. Because my life doesn’t suck enough. What has Haiden been saying about me?! Ugh! What if I never found out?!

Tyler just looked at all of us and smiled at me while passing by walking to his locker.

“Nicole, was that the guy from the ice skating rink?” Lewis asked, taking one last glance at Tyler before he disappeared around the corner.

“Yeah.” I said.

“Well I should go grab some lunch, I’ll text you later, Nicole. Maybe you can come over my house this weekend?”

“We’ll see.” I smiled and gave Lewis a hug, then he walked through the cafeteria leaving me with Haiden.

I just came out with it. “People are apologizing to me and I’ve been told to ask you about it.”

“I uh- I kind of told them what really happened.” He said, scratching the back of his head. He was so nervous, it was so adorable!

“Really?” I smiled. “Thank you.”

“I felt kinda obligated to.” He chuckled.

I returned the laugh. Then all of the sudden, out of no where he grabbed my face and smashed his lips to mine. I gasped and he took that reaction as a chance to slip his tongue in my mouth and explore. Once out of shock I finally got myself together and kissed back letting my tongue explore his tasty mouth. I knew who I was kissing then, and I didn’t care. I feel like there’s more to him than what it seems like so I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt.

His hand glided up and down my side and found its way under my shirt and rested on my hip. I knew that was because he didn’t want to test his luck. Meanwhile his other and was rested on my butt and at some moments grabbed it and released. I then realized where we were and decided to pull away before we tackled each other right then and there.

“That was…” I didn’t even know how to finish my sentence. Words can’t explain how that felt- for me at least.

“Amazing.” He finished and then ended with a giant smile.

“Yeah.” I said, still trying to catch my breath. “Maybe we should go back into the caff, before people start to realize we’re gone so long.”

“Okay.” He said, with not necessarily a hurt look but a look that he didn’t want me to go, and that made my heart squeal.

I sat back down near Hazelle and my breath was still pretty uneven, not just because of the kiss but because of the butterflies in my stomach and I couldn’t wipe that cheesy smile off my face.

“What happened out there?”

“You can’t tell by my face?” I said, pointing to my smile.

“No shxt you kissed, I’m talking about with Lewis.”

“How did you know?”

“I’m a snoop. DUH!”

“Well he goes here now and- SHXT!” My life is totally ruined. My ex and crush-yes I can admit I like him- are best friends! This world is way too small.

“What?”

“Haiden…Lewis…Best friends…” I said, giving her a hint.

“AW SHXT!” She said, except a bit loud which caused a few people to glance in our way.

“I know. My life has so many troubles.”

Just as Hazelle was about to say something Lewis plopped in the chair next to me with a smile planted on his face.

“Hey Nicole.”

“Hey Lewis. Not that I’m complaining or anything but you don’t want to sit with Haiden? Catch up on anything?”

“Well there isn’t really much to catch up on with him, but with you however there’s much to catch up on.” He winked and I gulped. The bell rang which luckily got me out of that awkward conversation. Why was it awkward? I still like him, right?

“I’m having this party at my house on Friday at 7. Maybe you and I could sneak away and go to my room or something?”

I just smiled. Hoping that’d make him leave which luckily it did. I don’t know why I didn’t want to hang with him. Just him. Okay maybe I did know and that’s pretty obvious, because I definitely like Haiden more. I mean, Lewis can’t expect me to not see him and expect things to go back to the way they were. What would he do if I had a boyfriend already? But I can’t just ignore him and tell him I don’t want to hang out with him. I’m too nice for that. So maybe I’ll just make up some other excuse to why I can’t sneak away with him. I just can’t ruin our friendship in the process. That’s something I value too much.

I decided to go to the party, again because Hazelle wanted to, and she also made a really good point when she said that I’d have to talk to him sooner or later. So here goes nothing.

                       I put on one of my favorite party dresses. I don’t know why I like it so much but it was a loose short-sleeved purple top brought together with a very short skin-tight black skirt. When I say short I mean short! It stops at the very bottom of my butt, any higher my butt is out. Luckily the top part shows no cleavage. I curled the end of my long now-brunette (yes I died it back to it’s original color) hair and put it into a high ponytail. I threw on my black sneaker wedges and put on mascara and eyeliner with some lip gloss. I nodded at my presence in the mirror then grabbed my black clutch and black leather jacket and went out the door with my keys.

                       I drove to Hazelle’s house and about a minute later she comes outside in a silky short dark purple dress, which had a very low v-neck and a silver belt, and she wore tan heels. Her dark brown hair was curled.

“Hot!” I said as she got in the car.

“Yes you are! Oh my gosh you died your hair?!”

“Yup, back to its natural color.”

“It’s really cute.”

“Thanks.” I said, pulling off.

Lewis’s house is pretty big, and luckily I haven’t seen him yet. I vowed to myself that I wouldn’t have any alcohol, not only because I have to drive home but also because we wouldn’t like what happened at Haiden’s party to happen again.

I decided to drink a can of sprite and have some pretzels. Hazelle is somewhere around here. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to find Tyler.

“You look beautiful.” He said with a bright smile.

“Tyler please stop.” I said backing up and brushing his hand off of my shoulder.

“Nicole please let me talk to you.” He said grabbing my wrist.

“No, Tyler leave me alone.” I said, attempting to release out of his tight grip but I couldn’t and my heart just started beating ten times faster.

“Let me talk to you!” He said with anger in his eyes and he began squeezing my wrist even tighter and it felt like he was about to break it.

“Tyler stop you’re hurting me!” I said still attempting to break my wrist free.

“Talk to me or I’ll break it.” He said in a low, deep scary voice slightly squeezing my wrist tighter.

“She said to stop.” Then before I knew it a punch flew into Tyler’s face making him fly backwards and let go of my wrist. I turned around to find Lewis and I sighed because I just wanted it to be Haiden. I didn’t want Lewis to save me. I wanted Haiden to.

“Leave.” Lewis said to Tyler and I watched Tyler exit the house cupping his bloody nose.

“Come here.” Lewis said with an arm around my shoulder leading me to his room. I gulped and sat on his bed.

“Let me see your wrist.”

I let go of my own wrist and looked at it. It was purple now where Tyler was holding it. Lewis gently held it in his own hand and I winced as he touched it. His own blue-green eyes looked into mine. “I’ll be back okay? Stay put.”

I nodded and just as he said, a few minutes later he was back with an ice pack and a rag. “Here, give me your wrist.”

I obeyed and he placed the icepack on my wrist and wrapped the rag over the pack and tied it tight so the ice pack couldn’t fall off.

“Thanks.” I said smiling at him.

“No problem.” He said, returning the smile. “So about that catching up…” He began to lean in and before I could even begin to register what he was doing, his lips were already in mine and his hand was at the back of my neck. I didn’t even know what to do. Then the door opened “Lewis, almost every-” and I quickly pushed Lewis off and looked up to see Haiden. “Nothing.” His voice became harsh and he slammed the door shut, making me jump.

“What’s his problem?” Lewis asked, pointing to the door where Haiden just angrily exited.

“I don’t know.” I did know. I didn’t kiss Lewis he kissed me and I surely didn’t kiss back!

“Anyway, back to what we were doing.” He leaned back in and before his lips got to mine I shot up off of his bed.

“I have to go! Bye Lewis thanks for everything.” I said, grabbing my clutch bag and quickly exiting his room closing the door behind me. I saw Haiden squeezing through the crowd and then I saw him leave. I ran through the crowd after him. “Haiden wait!” I ran out the door and saw him shaking his head getting in his car. “Haiden stop.” I said from outside of his car window. Either he didn’t hear me or he did but ignored me but either way he left. I ran back into the house and looked for Hazelle and found her dancing on some jock and I grabbed her arm. “Hazelle we have to go!”

Before she could even answer I dragged her out the door and to me car.

“What the hell Nicole?”

“I messed up just get in.”

She got in the passenger seat and I sped off.

“What did you do?”

“Lewis kissed me and Haiden saw.”

“You’re in some deep sh*t.”

“I know I know.”

I dropped Hazelle off at her house and drove to mine, parking in the driveway. I got out of the car and ran to Haiden’s house ringing the doorbell. I have no idea what I’m going to say to him but I guess I’ll start with-

“Nicole.” Haiden opened the door. He was shirtless with sweat pants hanging low on his hips showing off his V and boy did he have a beautiful 6 pack.

“Can I come in?” I asked.

“Yeah, come to my room.” I nodded and walked in and followed him up the stairs to his room. His room didn’t look much different, the same beautiful art work on the wall. He sat at the head of the bed and I sat at the edge.

“Did you do this artwork?” I asked, to stall so I could think of what I could say to him.

“Why are you here?” I could tell he most likely didn’t want me here.

“It isn’t what it looked like, Haiden.”

“Are you sure? Because it pretty much looked like you guys were kissing.”

“Okay that’s true but he kissed me.”

“And you just sat there letting him?”

“It just happened so fast I just didn’t know what do.”

“Why am I even mad? I don’t even like you like that.” My whole earth just shattered. My heart just shattered. He didn’t mean that. He can’t just kiss me like that and not mean it.

“You sure? Because you sure kissed me like you liked me the other day.”

“Okay? It was just a kiss. I felt nothing.” Just a kiss? Nothing? Yeah, right.

I crawled to the head of the bed and sat right in front of him. And whispered, “then show me.” Oh my gosh when did I grow balls?

He squeezed his eyes shut and smashed is face to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss and slid his tongue in my mouth while slowly lowering me down to the bed.

My dress began riding up exposing my thin, black lace underwear and he began stroking his hand up and down my thigh. I tangled his hair in one hand while the other slid down his abs and he grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist. I felt his bulge except this time it didn’t bump me back into reality. I knew I was in reality and I knew that I really liked him. If he didn’t like me then he sure is leading me on.

            He began sliding my dress up even higher and soon over my head and threw it onto the floor. He kissed my forehead, then nose, then lips, neck and then gently began sucking and nibbling on it. I closed my eyes and allowed a moan escaped my lips. He worked his way down to my collarbones and then down my stomach and then to the very top of my underwear. He lifted his head and began to kiss my inner thighs and I bit my bottom lip. This pleasurable sensation he made me feel was so overwhelming. He began to kiss my stomach, back to my collarbones then began to kiss the place that he sucked on before then his lips made their way to my right ear and he kissed right below it. He put his lips right near my ear and then gently whispered, “nothing.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 1.2K 23
"Don't look so scared, I'm not going to bite you." He whispered, and I felt goosebumps against my arms. "I'm not scared." I croaked. Literally. Like...
249K 8.2K 39
"And it was all because of.." he pauses, giving me a soft smile, "Meeting you." *** Nicole Gold. The popular sweet heart. Popularity has always been...
5.3K 108 25
Nicole a 16 year old girl has everything a girl could ask for popularity, money, and a perfect family,but does that all change when her dad gets offe...
3.8K 66 22
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ...