Nyuma

By Frostgiantsage-Queen

First story 😬so please bear with me . This story idea was in my head for months and finally I decided to jus... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10: The predestined fate
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 28

34 3 16
By Frostgiantsage-Queen

•Miriam's POV•

Last night Ruelle went straight to her room after she scolded me on what happened with Jed.

With a bitter heart and heavy tongue I just sat and listened to her.

I knew more than to argue at this point and I tried kissing up to her hoping to appease the woman which I got very close to breaking down her stubborn walls. In the end I just accepted defeat and let her go.

Face it your not that amazing.

This morning before she rushed off to work we both fought the urge to stay home and cuddle all day and honestly if she was to coaxed me enough I would give in without a doubt.

Unfortunately for me I opened the office door to see Mr and Mrs Rogers in a heated kiss. His hand was up her sun dress and her red lip stick stain littering his jawline and neck.

Well.

"Oh ...hmph good morning Ms Finly, your early." Mr Rogers said wiping his lip and shoving his hands in his pockets.

His wife lowered her head fixing her dress whilst bashfully bitting her lip before proceeding to fix Roger's hair with shaky hands.

Despite the flustered shy look, in her eyes you could see the lust she had for him and the same palpable expression lied in his.

"Good morning Mr and Mrs Rogers, apologies for the interruption." I said feeling a little awkward but Mrs Rogers waved me off with a chuckle.

"Oh it's not your fault blame my husband here even after 14 years of marriage he still doesn't know when to keep his hands to himself." She said holding his arm while looking up at him adoringly.

"I think it's time for me to go. A wedding's planner job is never finished" she said giving him a quick kiss and rushing past me out the office before he could protest.

If he could have her around at the office all day with him then trust me he would.

He was this close to giving her his own kidney once, that was years ago though.

I took a seat and a young lady came in the room with her cleavage on show.

"Hey daddy is this the lady you've been telling so much about?" The woman said with her head slightly titled to the side twirling her bleached blonde hair.

"Yes, Ms finly this is my daughter Jinx and Jinx this is Ms Finly, your soon to be boss." He said and my head whipped in his direction with a little grin trying so hard not to burst out in a fit of laughter.

For the life of me why would anyone name their child that?

My brow raised at him in question at the ridiculous name he gave his only daughter.

"Daddy it's Nixy how many times will I have to correct you?" She whined with a unpleasant glare.

"Oh really I wasn't aware that name was on your birth certificate also." He retorted and she rolled her eyes but returned her longing gaze towards me.

She took a gum out her top pocket and popped it in her mouth before chewing it obnoxiously almost causing my ears to bleed at the sound.

"I'll give you two a moment to get acquainted with each other." He said rushing out the door .

This old man think he's clever.

"What's your name?" she asked walking over to where I sat taking a seat and leaned on the table, her breasts almost falling out her red mesh bra. I could smell the mint from how close she was trying to get in my face.

My mind only wandered to Ruelle and what she would do if she saw this. She would probably hate me and give me the cold shoulder.

"Miriam." I replied looking at the door hoping someone, anyone to walk through before I do something I'll regret to his daughter.

I respected Mr Rogers and for that reason alone I won't strangle her where she stands.

I mean it didn't take a genius to know her intentions.

"Judging by the way your dressed I'm assuming your into women? I knew you must have them on their knees for you." She said whispering the last part then bitting into her pink glossed lip.

Her blouse button fighting to stay closed.

"Or perhaps a girlfriend. Nah that would be too boring for a woman like you." She said leaning up with her hand now on her hips.

She was short but had pleasant curves and double d cup breasts. She was surely flaunting her attractiveness like a gold medal.

I didn't care for it.

"Why aren't you looking at me? Am I ugly or something?." She asked with a mean glare.

"If your looking for attention and validation go look somewhere else." I answered.

"Oh so you do find me attractive. There's no need to hide it were both grown. My Dad would understand" she said reaching over to touch me.

"What would I understand Jinx Kimberly Rogers?" Mr Rogers said sternly. Veins forming on the sides of his head.

"I'm twenty now daddy I can f*** whoever the hell I want!" She yelled.

The disrespect.

My eyes popped at the gall of this woman, no this girl standing before me.

Her eyes widen when she realized the gravity of her words.

"If you were so grown you wouldn't still be under my roof acting like child. Do you have no shame? She's not interested. What was I thinking giving you another chance to actually be something and on top of that you dare to raise your voice at me? I don't want to see your face, just get out.!" He yelled almost in a whisper as she then stormed out the door in tears.

He looked somewhat remorseful at what he said to his daughter but he sighed and changed his troubled expression to a cheerful one much quicker than the weather.

"Apologies for my daughter's behaviour." He said. I only nodded, utterly speechless.

~**~

Upon fetching my girlfriend there was another female that latched unto her arm while looking down at Ruelle with a huge smile.

Anger surged through me as they got closer and I realized it was none other than Chantria.

"Exactly and I was like no I'm not kissing his ass after he was just harassing us, she's crazy." Ruelle spoke and Chantria nodded. I swooped in by grabbing her arm then pulling her ahead.

"Hello to you too. Why are you acting so hostile and possessive?" She asked yanking her arm from my grip.

"So she's stalking you at work now." I remarked and she scoffed at me.

"Are you kidding me. If you actually got to know her you would realize how sweet she actually is." she said.

"It's hasn't even been a week yet, you barely know her." I retorted folding my arms. "Not everyone is out to get me." Ruelle commented.

I exhaled in frustration and pulled her in by the waist hating the disappointed looked etched on her captivating features.

"Just promise me you'll try." She pleaded.

"I'll try to be civil with her." I sighed and she nodded. Chantria walked over with a solemn expression.

"If I did something wrong then I'm sorry." She apologized. I had to refrain from rolling my eyes at her.

"I'll stop by when Martina is there, see you tomorrow." She said walking away gracefully in her 5 inch heels.

///

Drew Barrymore>> Mrs. Rogers

Will Kopelman >> Mr.Rogers

&&

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.7K 51
HIGHEST RANKING-1st in wedding! {23/05/18} & 1st in Laugh! {11/08/18} 13th in Romance! {03/12/18} Sequel to Mr Hulk's Jelly Bunny->Can be read as a...
99.8K 1.8K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
87.1K 2.1K 25
"Aren't we a match made in heaven?" He said with a smirk on his face.The devil himself speaking about heaven,he internally laughed at the thought. "W...
17.9K 936 58
Can two lovers from different background be together again after everything happens at the past which hunts one down? ...