Louise x Logan

By DrewyBearNerd

Louise is now 10, and has a terrifying/enjoyable dream about kissing her #1 enemy, Logan, the night before Va... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Hey... (A/N)
SOOOO... (A/N)
Chapter 35

Chapter 16

37 1 0
By DrewyBearNerd

(Louise's POV)

Did I just say what I thought I said? That I love Logan? No, no, no, no, no, that can't be true. Son of a bitch, Louise! Dad stares at me in shock. He yells, " What?!" I yell back, " YEAH, I LOVE LOGAN, BUTTHEAD!" Uh oh. Dad yells, " You're a butthead!" Mom runs in saying, " What's going on?" Dad, furious, yells, " Louise yelled at me saying she loves Logan, she kissed him outside, and now she's calling me a butthead!" Mom said to me, " It's not nice to call people buttheads, Louise." 

Dad ran up to the apartment. Dad's gonna do something terrible to Logan... I began sobbing and having a panic attack. Despite my state of mind, I ran up the stairs to the apartment and yelled, " Dad, stop! You don't have to do this! It's not his fault!" Dad grabbed a knife from the kitchen. I grabbed one as well, and ran to Dad.

I yelled, " Don't make me hurt you, Dad!" I'm still sobbing and yell, " Logan, WATCH OUT! MY DAD'S BEHIND YOU!" It's too late. Logan's has a huge cut in his shoulder. I yell, " I HATE YOU, DAD! I WILL KILL YOU, UNLESS YOU GET LOGAN TO THE ER RIGHT NOW!" Dad huffs, " Why should I?" I give Dad the bird.

He yells, " WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT DOING THAT?!" I say, " You don't know what you just got yourself into, you asshole." I charge at my dad with the knife. We both dodge each other's moves. Eventually, I overexert him. I grab the phone and call 911 for the ambulance.

Dad says, " Listen, I'm sorry I threatened you and Logan with a knife, and I'm sorry I yelled at you. None of this would've happened if I had just been understanding." I said, " Dad, I'm sorry I also threatened to kill you with a knife, I'm sorry I called you a butthead and an asshole and giving you the bird."

(Logan's POV)

Everything went black. I felt intense pain in my shoulder as Louise yelled, " Logan, WATCH OUT! MY DAD'S BEHIND YOU!" I saw Mr. Belcher look at me in fury as he held a knife. 

(Time skip to in the hospital)

I woke up, feeling tired and having lots of aches around my shoulder. I look over and my arm is in bandages. A nurse walks in. She says, " Hi, I'm Ms. Kindle. So, you were cut by a knife on your shoulder. Should heal up in a week, since it was a clean cut. There's already sutures in it, so you can still move your arm, you'll just need to take some Advil every morning." 

I say, " Who called?" She replies, " Louise did." I had a good feeling in me. I drift off, Louise being my last thought before I fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 4.9K 19
Win spent his summer far away from the city in an attempt to fix his broken heart. Little did he know that one fateful summer could change his life f...
396K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
221K 9.3K 21
You heard rumors about Lee Heeseung, the person who hosts the Friday night college parties. The person who also has girls waking up alone in his bed...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC