You're My Mate?! (Discontinue...

By ValkyrieBuni

The new, more detailed version is up. It has the same name and picture for ease of finding it. I am working o... More

You're My Mate?!
My Life
The Wait
My Arrival
You Can't Be Serious
Waging Wars..
The Battle
Surprise!!
Breaking News..
Delivery
Preparing For War
The War
Miraculous
Disappearance
Trying To Remember
The Return.
Big Surprise
The Lesson
Discussions
The Meeting
A/N only
Reunion
Twist
Awakening
My Captors
Family Matters
Author's Note Only
Whatever it takes (pt 1)
Whatever It Takes (pt 2)
You're what?
Separation Anxiety
UPDATE
part one is up

Prologue

67.8K 1.1K 18
By ValkyrieBuni

My name is Lillian.

I am married to Alpha Brian, but he isn't my mate. His mate died six years ago during childbirth. He was 24 at the time. He was already Alpha, but an unmated Alpha is weak. He needs a Luna to rule, and since my dad thought I was getting too old, they arranged for our marriage. I didn't know about it til I was put in a gown and shipped here.

My dad was a Beta in my pack, so Alpha Brian was more than willing to accept the proposal. We were married one week later.

Brian seemed like a great guy at first. He was compassionate, romantic, and charismatic. Not to mention, he was extremely handsome. He was 6'3", had dark brown hair that was cleanly spiked, blue eyes, tanned skin, and huge, well defined muscles.

All was well for the first few months, but then his true colors started to show through.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 656 40
A rogue attack forces Harper Smith to save and build her pack, Silver Star Pack, up from dust. Her past is full of confusion and mystery and she soon...
648K 19.4K 48
Sofia is the omega of the Crescent Moon Pack. They are the most feared and strongest pack in the United States. Sofia has gone through everything. Ab...
3.6K 111 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...
10.2K 233 26
Elsa is abused by her family, the Black Sun pack, and she doesn't know why. Finally, she sees her one chance at escape and takes it. Now on the run f...