Hell Hall

By Raven_Night1880

Hell Hall is an academy for supernatural beings of all kinds. You name it and it's there. My name is Lexi La... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Authors note
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Five

30 1 0
By Raven_Night1880

The guys and I were walking to potions class while I had a blood bag in my mouth feeling drained after gym class. I was quickly drinking the blood as some students watched me in disgust as we walked past them.
"I don't think any of us have seen you drink a blood bag before," Connor said watching me looking slightly ill.
"Are you okay with me drinking this in front of you Connor? You look like you're about to be sick," I asked pulling the bag out of my mouth.
"Yeah, yeah it's fine you need more than one food source I accept that. I've only seen you rip into Nic over there and kind of feed," he said looking away.
"She barely drank from me that day," he grumbled.
"He's right Connor. If I fed of him, he would have been moaning and feeling bliss not pain," I said with a smirk making Nic stop dead in his tracks.
"What do you mean?" he asked looking at me.
I threw away the empty blood bag in a trash can and faced Nic smiling.
"My bite when I feed can cause pleasure if I want it to. Most victims to a vampire bite feel sexual bliss in a sense. I could have had you on the ground moaning in seconds if I wanted to if I actually drank from you," I said making Aiden howl in laughter at Nic's face.
I shook my head at him as we started walking again. Nic caught up with us after processing my words. Jasper brought up the football game from yesterday and the guys started talking about it. I tuned it out not that interested in sports unless it was baseball or volleyball. I thought back to my conversation with Lilith and what she told me. Was the danger she mentioned be connected to who Dante was talking to? Was my father truly alive and looking for me as well? My mom would be thrilled to bits if she saw him again. To know he was still here just unable to come back to us due to the danger he would put us in. I looked at all the guys as well wondering if any of them knew I was their mate but haven't said anything yet. Like Connor, Aiden, and Jasper would know by now because they're purebred. How come none of them have said anything? I shook my head of my thoughts for now as we walked into class. We sat down at our usual group table that had ingredients I didn't recognize this time.
"So, what about your families coming to school have you guys the most nervous?" Jasper asked while we waited for the teacher.
"I think it would be mainly because my mom is human. She's never seen me fight and be so comfortable in my own skin before. She might also throw some questions about finding a mate or not already too," I said looking at all the guys seeing no reaction from them.
"Is your mom really that dead set of you finding a mate?" Connor asked with a serious tone.
"My mom is a hopeless romantic from all the romance novels she reads and wants me to have my happily ever after even though she didn't get her's," I said shrugging my shoulders.
"I'm not looking forward to my mom and dad coming here. They'll be pointing out girls all the time they would think would be good for me to feed on and try to find me a permanent feeding partner until I find my mate," Connor said looking grim.
"Just tell them you feed off me and I feed off you," I said not thinking twice about what just left my mouth.
Connor stared at me with his jaw slack. Nic and Jasper looked elsewhere feeling rather uncomfortable with the topic while Aiden looked rather amused.
"I didn't mean to say it so casually," I said slowly shocked I even said that.
"She's not out of line though. She's a succubus which your parents would like and your roommate so convenient and as I said before a damn bombshell," Aiden spoke up.
We all looked at Aiden shocked he had a point.
"One snake brain size comment from anyone and I'm biting them," he warned mainly looking at Jasper.
"What about you Nic? You said both of your parents are human but yet you're an angel and demon," I said curious of his story.
"Someone was bound to ask that right? This body is basically a vessel for me. The soul that was in this body died in the womb during a car crash when I.... Fell. Without a vessel I chose that one. My demon side has been part of me for a long time since some time I spent in hell. You're there long enough something will turn dark, and I became half demon as well. My wings have always been black though. I was called an Angel of darkness. Which is also why I'm umbra kinetic. Didn't want to tell you why I was so I let you have your theory that I was born with it which I kinda was," he said with a small smirk.
I stared at him in shock and ran my fingers over his midnight black feathers making his wings twitch and a shiver run down his spine.
"Your parents are okay with you not being the soul of their child?" I asked.
"They still raised me and named me so I'm still their kid," he said shrugging his shoulders seeing no big deal.
I felt that was sweet how his parents are more understanding than most people would be about all that information.
"My dad like I said isn't coming until he called me last night and said him and his.... New girlfriend will be coming this year. She convinced him," Jasper said looking pale.
"Not a good relationship with him?" I asked.
"You could say it's strained," he admits and looks down.
"Aiden you've been pretty quiet about all of this," I said looking at him.
"I'm not too worried. My mom will be more focused on Maple and her mates. Just have to make sure she doesn't see you," he said casually.
I felt myself go pale, "What do you mean by make sure she doesn't see me?"
"Maple might have let it slip about you being a possible mate," he said the last part quietly.
"What! Why would she say that Aiden or is there something some of you are hiding from me?" I asked eying all of them.
"You know already, don't you?" Connor asked a little scared.
"Yeah, I do. Thanks to none of you. I got yanked into Lilith's throne room in my dreams last night and she told me! That I have not one mate but SIX!" I whispered yelled at them.
They all shrunk under my harsh gaze. They all looked over at Kieran and Jax.
"Do they know yet?" Jasper asked.
"Only Jax. I told him this morning when I asked him to do me a favor and tail Dante while acting like him and I still aren't okay," I said when Jax glanced at us.
"I figured him out when Veronica just proved how deadly she could be. When she mentioned he had a mate and to act like it," I said remembering him with Bethany.
"Lexi don't do it. I get what he did hurt but don't kill the girl over it," Connor said slowly.
I snapped my glare at him, "Are you defending that slut? She has tried to sink her claws into what's mine. First it was you that she wanted and then I found her lips on my other mate. If I see her, I'll make it clear if she goes after ANY of my mates, I'll rip her throat out."
"I might be out of line but am I the only that found that extremely hot?" Aiden asked making me smile as Jasper and Nic agreed.
"How happy will your mom be to find out you have six mates?" Connor asked.
"Either ecstatic and thrilled or confused and want to interrogate all of you," I said as Aiden grabbed my chair pulling me close now.
"So glad I'm not hiding this anymore," he said into my hair before burying his face in my neck inhaling my scent.
Connor grabbed my hand from across the table as Nic wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Jasper was looking left out so I wrapped my tail around his wrist. We heard someone clear their throat and looked up to see the teacher walked in and was looking at us. I gave a sheepish smile and I let go of Connor and Jasper as Nic removed his arm and Aiden let go reluctantly. He started the lesson and we started to mix ingredients and I smacked Jasper's hand away when he went to grab one.
"Are you guys going to be okay with Kieran in the mix of all of us?" I asked looking at Connor mainly.
"We kind of have to be, don't we? He's you're mate as much as we are yours," Connor said with a sigh.
"I think you should say sorry for what you did Connor," I said seriously.
"But it was a joke. I didn't mean for it to play out that way," he whined.
"It was a cruel joke Connor! I would have never done anything like that to someone. Not even to Bethany despite how much I want to kill her I would never make people think otherwise of someone's sexuality," I lectured him, "you're going to say you're sorry and mean it."
Connor groaned and muttered curses under his breath. I glared at him and grabbed his hand with a sweet smile.
"Keep it up and you'll never see me naked again," I said in a sweet voice.
His jaw dropped at my threat and the other guys started to laugh. We finished the potion the teacher went on to explain what it did as we wrote down the instructions for it to be made and what it did in our potion's notebook. The potion made your scent undetectable once you drank it for 24 hours. This could come in handy, and I glanced at Jax. He looked my way and nodded understanding what I was thinking. Would be easier for him to tail Dante. When class was over, I grabbed Connor by the back of his shirt when Kieran walked by us.
"Kieran? Connor has something he would like to say," I said nudging Connor.
"I'm sorry for using my allure on you. I meant it as a joke, and it got out of hand and shouldn't have done it in the first place. I was being stupid and thought it would be a funny prank, but it wasn't," he said holding his hand out for a handshake.
"Thanks man appreciate it," he said shaking Connor's hand.
"By the way now that that's fixed. You're part of Lexi's multi-bond of six mates," Connor added in really quick.
The color drained from his face, "What?"
He looked at me as I gave a small smile, "Surprise?"
"So, I'm your mate but so are five other guys?" he asked slowly.
"Yeah you, Connor, Aiden, Nic, Jasper and Jax," I said pointing at each of them.
Jax walked by us with a smile giving me a once over with his eyes before leaving the room. I'm starting to think discreet flirting was not possible for him. We all left the classroom and walk down the halls. Connor and I had our tails wrapped together as Aiden held me close by my waist placing a kiss on my temple and Nic held my hand. Kieran was walking behind me, and I could feel his eyes on my ass as Jasper walked somewhat in front of me in a protective way. Mia saw us and squealed when she saw all of us. She ran over and hugged me tightly. I laughed and hugged her back. Caspian gave me a smile and a nod as we all headed back to my dorm. Once inside Connor fell back on his bed tired as I laid down on my bed and Aiden joined me and laid down behind me. Kieran laid on Jax's empty bed and Jasper and Nic sat on the couch we had in here.  I thought about my six mates and then how we would all sleep and separate dorms.
"Does the school offer dorm specials for mates and a bond as large as our's?" I asked making everyone pause.
"What did Lilith tell you Lexi," Nic asked.
"She said my bond will be the largest one ever gifted to me and that my mates and I had to be claimed and united and in control of my powers because a large threat was coming our way to this school. She said my father's bloodline was linked to all of it," I sighed.
"So eventually we all have to be mated to you and you to us. Why not start now?" Aiden said in a joking tone at the end.
I threw my pillow at him hitting him in the face with it.
"When I went out for a fly one night after I woke up from my dream, I saw Dante heading to the woods. He met with who can assume to be his sire. He told me he was turned and no clue who did it. I didn't think much of it because it does happen. People do get turned and wake up without their sire waiting for them. Obviously, he lied about that, but it sounded like they turned him because his past connection to me. They thought he could gain my trust easily with my past with him. They also spoke of my father being alive and unable to die. He's dangerous and Jax is going to follow him and try to get more information. Just can we please stop about this for a while," I said closing my eyes from the stress.
Aiden sat up quickly, "Wait your dad is alive and did you say he can't die?"
I looked at him and nodded my head to answer him. His eyes were wide, and his eyes turned to slits.
"Let me see that picture of him you have," he said holding out his hand for it.
I pulled the picture out of my wallet and handed it to him. His eyes scanned over the picture, and he looked at me with wide eyes.
"You didn't mention your dad was Samial. He's one of the strongest incubi to exist second to his father. This explains why you're so powerful and able to handle fire well. It's says that was your dad's most favored element to use. I know where your dad is Lexi," Aiden said running his hand through his hair.
"You..... know where my father is. How?" I demanded standing up glaring at him.
"I saw some hooded figure trying to follow you one day and I cornered him in a cabin in the woods and that's when he blasted me out of his cabin and well told me if I ever showed my face again, he would gut me like a fish and turn me into a belt," he said rubbing his neck looking down.
"Nice to see where you got your insults from," Connor said dryly.
"Aiden, everyone get changed we're going to my father now!" I said.

Everyone started to leave for their dorms as I quickly pulled off my uniform and pulled on some cargo pants and a plain black tank top. I was pulling on shoes when Connor quickly pulled on jeans and a t shirt that gave room for his wings. I was heading out of our dorm room and waited outside for the others including Kieran and Jax. Aiden started to lead the way and we headed into the woods. We moved quickly and quietly through the dense forest floor and avoiding branches. We eventually came to a clearing with a cabin and smoke coming from the chimney. We came to a stop at the edge of the clearing listening for any sign of someone inside. I felt a rush of power and dodged a blast that came my way. I looked at the doorway to see a hooded figure. I held up my hands and walked closer.

"Come closer and it will be the last thing you do!" the man yelled.
"Is that any way to talk to your daughter?" I responded loudly.
The man stopped and pulled off his hood. He hasn't aged a day and he rushed over to me. He looked at my face and saw my hair making me almost a spitting image of my mom.
"Lexi is that really you?" he asked holding my face in his hands.
I gave him a smile as he pulled me into a tight hug.
"Oh, my baby girl I can't believe it's you. Where's your mother how is she?" he asked trying to lead me into the building until I stopped and looked at the guys.
"She's fine she's safe at home. I need you to meet some people I've met," I said.
"Well, you should all come in. It's not safe to talk out in the open," he said as we all went into the small cabin.
I sat down on a couch as Aiden sat on my left and Connor on my right. Jax stood by the fireplace while Kieran stood behind me and Nic stood in a dark corner and Jasper stood behind me as well.  My father looked at all the boys carefully before looking at me and my neck.
"Care to introduce your friends and what they are except for the incubus I know what he is clearly," my dad said.
"This is Aiden you've met before who's a basilisk, but I think you know that. Behind me is Kieran who's a hybrid of hellhound and weretiger and then Jasper who is full weretiger. By the fireplace is Jax who's a siren. Over there in the dark corner in Nic he's part angel part demon. And then Connor. They're my mates," I said feeling self-conscious.
"I'm sorry did you say all of them are your mates?" he asked looking at me.
I nodded my head only for my dad to shake his head.
"Oh, hell had Lilith given you a handful," he said still shaking his head laughing a little.
"She's the one who told me about them when I was in her throne room," I said making my dad stop and look at me.
"When did you see Lilith Lexi?" he asked being fully serious.
"She came to me in my dreams. Said a large danger was coming and in order to stop it I had to be claimed by all my mates and have control of my powers to stop it and it was linked to our bloodline," I said my eyes shining purple.
"Lexi why are your eyes purple and not blue like mine?" he asked unaware I was part vampire.
Aiden spoke up, "Cliff notes version. Demon side locked away thought she was human did a spell to be a vampire only turned her human side and next day mom told her what she was and unbound her demon side."
I smiled at him thankful. I was getting tired of telling that story. My father nodded at this information his long hair falling out of the leather string tying it back.
"Your mother never would have bound your demon side if I was still there. I was going to teach you everything you needed to know to have control," he said looking into the fire making the flames flicker faster.
"Like this?" I asked as my hand was covered in flames.
"Guess that talent became hereditary," he said with a soft smile.
I closed my hand extinguishing the flame, "Not so easily though. I was more in touch with the element of air. To do this I needed to mediate and unlock more than ten percent of my brain. Took a lot of practice took seeing a lot of things. Visions were not a pleasant side effect of meditation. Lit a lot of things on fire. Ruined maybe an alarm clock every morning that mom had to keep replacing," I said with a laugh at the end.
My dad laughed and shook his head. He looked outside to see it was starting to get dark.
"You all should head back to your dorms. I understand the school has a family event coming up?" he asked looking at me.
"Yeah, mom will be coming. Will you?" I asked looking hopeful.
"I wouldn't miss it Lexi. Don't tell your mom I would like to surprise her and any of my family that might show up," he said before giving me a hug.
I hugged him back tightly inhaling his scent before the boys and I left his cabin. We were all quiet but instead of going to our dorms we headed for the headmaster's office. I knocked on the door and the headmaster opened to see all of us. He looked shocked but ushered us in.
"Miss Lawrence what would this late visit be for?" he asked slightly irritated.
"You have special dorms for mates, don't you?" I asked looking around the office.
"Yes, but I don't see why that would matter to you," he said as I could tell the dots weren't connected in his head.
"My mates and I want a dorm to fit all seven of us," I said making him look at all of us.
"Did you say mates and seven of you as in six mates?" he asked stunned.
"Yes, I have six mates that Lilith has blessed me with. I would like us to have the largest rooms that would hold all of us," I said holding his stare.
"Very well. The room will be ready tomorrow after your classes," he said before telling us to leave.
We left the room with a wide smile on my face. Aiden was smirking while Jasper took this opportunity to wrap his arms around me from behind and bury his face in my neck. We all went our separate ways to our dorms, but Aiden followed Connor, Jax and I.
"I think the snake is a tad attached," Jax joked looking at Aiden who had me pulled close to his side.
He glared at Jax and let out a hiss. Jax pretended to be scared for his life and laughed shaking his head. Connor was walking backwards his has hands behind his head as he looked at something behind us. I turned around and saw Dante in the middle of the hallway watching us.
"He's been tailing us since we entered our dorm building," Jax said as we all stopped.
He started walking towards us and Connor stood behind me as Jax stood on my other side. Aiden kept his hold on me tight as he glared at Dante. He stopped a few steps away from us.
"Well, I see you two have made up. Last time I checked none of you got along around each other," he said as his eyes trailed down my body.
Aiden took off his hoodie and put it on me to cover most of my skin. Dante smirked and glanced at my neck.
"No marks so I'm guessing you've haven't found a mate yet. Why not just go for a blood mate Lexi? You choose who you want you share power thoughts memories emotions the bond is almost unbreakable," he said trying to make it sound tempting.
I smiled, "You haven't heard around the school yet? I found my mate in fact I found six of them. Yeah, Lilith decided to bless me with six mates, and you weren't one of them. I gotta tell you I'm relieved you weren't Dante. I mean you were nice and all, but you were kinda clingy and just I remember the mind games you used to play with me."
"I don't see all your mates here," he said looking around.
"We have separate dorms thankfully I room with two of them and Aiden is going to be staying over tonight," I said before walking away with the guys to the dorm.
We entered the dorm and I let out a sigh.
"He checked your neck for marks because even with a destined mate or not vampires can still do a forced blood mate bond. Hurts like hell but I've seen it done," Jax said sitting on his bed.
      Connor laid down on his bed as I joined him, and Aiden fell onto my bed inhaling my pillow.
"What is it about my scent that you love so much?" I asked him from Connor's embrace.
"It's unique nothing I've encountered before. The smell of cherries and lavender and just Lilith," he groaned.
The door opened to see Veronica only for her to see Aiden on my bed and me in Connor's bed.
"Please not foursome tonight?" she begged making me fall off Connor's bed laughing.
I stood up wiping tears from my eyes trying to catch my breath.
"Nothing will happen tonight I promise," I said only for Aiden to smirk at me.
"If we can't have her tonight, you can't either," Connor said to Aiden.
He glared at Connor, "You've already had her so shut up!"
"To help her feed," he defended making Jax snort and roll his eyes.
"Yeah, because it was all out of the goodness of your heart and wasn't for your benefit as well," Jax countered.
"I'm just going to shut up," Connor pouted feeling out numbered.
I grabbed some clothes to change as Connor and Jax both pulled their shirts off to sleep. I went into the bathroom and changed into some satin shorts and a black satin slip. I left the bathroom as Veronica went in to change as well. Aiden was in my bed under the blankets his shoulders bare telling me he was shirtless. I got into my bed, and he pulled me close. Veronica walked out of the bathroom turned off all the lights and went to bed. I laid in my bed resting my head on Aiden's chest tracing a tattoo on his chest. It was cobra fighting a scorpion.
He ran his fingertips down my arm, "You should think of getting a tattoo."
I looked up at his face as the shadows of the room made his face have sharp angels. I shrugged my shoulders and traced my fingertips down the side of his face. He cupped my face and kissed me deeply. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he got on top of me. Our lips moved in sync as he held my face gently. We broke apart for air and he buried his face in my neck and inhaled my scent.
"I want to mark and claim you so badly. You have no idea gorgeous," he said against my skin.
"I'm not ready for that just yet. Soon but not yet. Besides I want to be marked and claimed by all of you the same night," I said kissing him again.
"Will you guys shut up and go to sleep. I can smell Aiden's lust from here," Connor groaned glaring at us.
"Sorry Connor," I said and laid down on Aiden's chest and closed my eyes.
Aiden held me close as I drifted to sleep. I didn't have any dreams that night thankfully. When I woke up Aiden had rolled on to his stomach sleeping and Veronica was texting on her phone looking mad. She growled and threw her phone down on her bed.
"You okay?" I asked making Aiden groan and grab a pillow putting it over his head.
She looked at me, "Yeah Bethany keeps blowing up my phone asking me to forgive her for that day with Jax."
I let out a low growl and looked at Jax's sleeping form. His red hair was down, and I missed seeing his Mohawk.
"I'll kill her if I lay eyes on her," I said getting up to get ready for class.
I grabbed my uniform and started getting dressed. I decided not to wear stockings with it this time and was zipping up the back of my skirt when I heard someone yawn and Jax stretched his arms above his head. He looked at me and gave me a smile before getting out of his bed and went to the bathroom turning on the shower. Veronica quickly got dressed too before anyone else woke up or left the bathroom. Her phone started to vibrate again, and she groaned.
"Just block her number V," I suggested as I did a side braid with my hair.
Connor then woke up and came up behind me and kissed my cheek. I gave him a smile and Jax came out of the bathroom with his hair in a Mohawk. He started to get dressed as Connor went to take a shower. I went over to my bed and shook Aiden awake. He groaned and waved me away. I sighed and got on my bed and kissed his shoulders and neck making him roll over and grab me.
"I could get used to waking up that way," he said in a deep sleepy voice.
"Go to your dorm and get dressed for class. I'll see you at potions class. I got my first class of fire control today first," I said kissing him before getting off the bed.
Jax grabbed me still shirtless and buried his face in my neck. He inhaled my scent before letting out a small hum that had my knees going weak. I trailed my hands up his chest suddenly wanting to feel his skin. I quickly realized what he did and pushed him away.
"Sorry, couldn't help it," he said giving me a smirk.
I shook my head and looked at Connor as he left the bathroom. Veronica quickly left our dorm with her bag and Aiden pulled on his shirt that was on the floor. He gave me a rough kiss before leaving for his dorm. I grabbed my bag and left next as Jax and Connor finished getting ready. I decided to keep my wings horns and tail in today. I let my fangs out and saw Nic and Jasper talking. I went over to them with a smile, and they looked at me.
"No succubus look today?" Nic asked looking at me.
"No, I didn't feel like it today plus I have fire class today," I said shrugging my shoulders.
"You reek of Aiden by the way," Jasper said scrunching up his nose.
"I shared my bed with him last night and he had an iron grip on me for most of the night. Practically slept with his face buried in my neck," I said getting closer to Jasper making him back away.
"Keep getting closer and I'll make sure you smell like me," he threatened.
I smirked and took a step closer. He grabbed me by the waist and pinned me to the wall with my hands above my head. He smirked before nuzzling my neck and licked up it. I gasped as Nic watched with a smirk. Jasper claimed my lips in a demanding kiss making me moan into the kiss. He let me go a stepped away now that his scent was on me too now. Nic gave me a kiss on the cheek before mentioning he was going to be late for his class. I said bye to them before rushing to my class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 3.1K 93
"Well, hello." The voice had such a sinister tone that it almost made my spine jump out of my body. I finally opened my eyes to see a beautiful god...
60.2K 2.3K 20
Welcome to Lunarstar Academy; school to the freaky supernatural creatures you hear about in horror stories. That's right. All the vampires, werewolve...
50.2K 1.4K 52
We've heard of the usual supernatural entourage; werewolves, vampires, angels and all that but.... have you ever heard of a succubus? No? Let me give...
4.9M 31.1K 9
"I know you're a virgin but have you never been touched?" He asked, sliding his other hand down onto her leg. "What makes you say that?" Kat breathe...