Fu Lang Called Me Home For Di...

By LiannQ

Title: 夫郎喊我回家吃软饭了 Author: 岛里天下 Status: Completed Description: Du Heng transmigrated into a cripple. He's a cr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117

14

1.5K 50 0
By LiannQ

Du Heng followed Qin Xiaoman to the only doctor's house in the village.

In the morning breeze, there were many people in the small courtyard. The doctor came back from a two-day visit, and winter is when it is easy to get sick, and the village suddenly gathered patients.

I heard that the doctor has come back, and I rushed here early in the morning to get medicine and see a doctor. I am afraid that this morning is the busiest place in the village.

Du Heng followed Qin Xiaoman into Cui's house and became the focus of attention. Several pairs of eyes fell on him, and after looking at him, they leaned their heads together and covered their mouths, muttering and laughing.

Qin Xiaoman glared at the people, and the women and husbands became quiet, but they were very strange in their hearts. Seeing the crowd, they asked directly: "Brother Man, is this your door-to-door?"

"He looks really upright."

"That's not true." Qin Xiaoman heard that Kua Duheng also responded, and looked into the room with his neck stretched: "Are you all busy? I'll go in when I'm done."

The woman wanted to watch the excitement, so she hurriedly said: "Look first, we are not in a hurry."

"Well."

Qin Xiaoman dragged Du Heng into the house, and several women and husbands quickly surrounded him.

"Where is it uncomfortable?"

When entering the room, one could smell the smell of medicinal herbs. An elderly man was binding medicine bags. Qin Xiaoman hurriedly pushed Du Heng to the stool and sat down: "Doctor, my husband's foot was injured before, and it's time to walk." Let me see if you are limping and can be cured?"

The doctor raised his head and saw that it was Qin Xiaoman, he didn't say much, just walked in front of Du Heng.

Du Heng lifted the hem of his trousers tactfully, the doctor took a look at the injured foot, and went to pinch it again.

"Why didn't you come earlier, the bones have grown out of place."

Qin Xiaoman was anxious: "Can it be cured?"

The doctor said unhurriedly: "If you want to treat it, you have to knock off the upper part first and fix it back again."

Qin Xiaoman's eyes widened: "It hurts to break the grown bone again!"

"If you don't knock it back and fix it again, you will have to wait for it to continue like this, and it's up to you to treat it or not."

Qin Xiaoman closed his mouth and looked at Du Heng: "Are you afraid of pain?"

Du Heng laughed, who is not afraid of pain: "As long as it can cure the pain, that's all."

Seeing that Du Heng didn't flinch, Qin Xiaoman said to the doctor, "Then knock, knock."

"It takes at least three months to raise it. At the beginning, I was even annoyed than now. I couldn't even walk. Don't think about doing work. I can only raise it." The doctor said: "In addition, the cost of this package of medicine is also expensive. Quite a lot, I said earlier, and I will cure you after you say it."

"How much does it cost? It's not a great tonic for eating wild ginseng and wolfberry." Qin Xiaoman muttered, seeing that the doctor didn't speak, he lowered his tone: "How much does it cost?"

The doctor said without blushing and heartbeat: "Treating and changing medicines back and forth will cost at least a thousand pennies."

"Hey! Why is it so expensive!" Before Qin Xiaoman could speak, the villagers who were watching the excitement began to sigh: "The dowry for the married sisters and children in Renshan Col is only one thousand and two. So much money."

"The poorest people in our village are all in the valley, so it is common sense to give less, and some give more than three to five thousand."

"It's a big deal for this family to marry a few women in a lifetime. Who usually spends so much money for medical treatment, eh, this can't afford to be injured..."

Du Heng raised his eyebrows slightly when he heard the discussion of the villagers standing not far away.

He also heard the meaning in his ears, and went to the county town. To be honest, he knew how difficult it is for a powerless family to earn a copper coin or two. The doctor asked someone who was ready to ask for a coin It is not a big stone to fall on whoever pays for the treatment of injuries.

He looked at Qin Xiaoman beside him. Since this foot can be healed, it must be healed.

If you are reluctant to part with this little money, you will have trouble with your legs and feet in the future, and you will not be able to do heavy and tiring work. Today's imperial examinations do not allow people with physical disabilities to take the exam, let alone other professions.

"I'll lend you the money for treating your feet first."

When Qin Xiaoman heard Du Heng leaning over and whispered in his ear, he frowned and pushed him away: "What you said, if you can cure me, why don't I spend money to treat it for you?"

Du Heng looked at him, pursed his lips and raised his eyebrows.

Qin Xiaoman cursed angrily: "Zhizhizhi, uncle from the village, you are too expensive to collect money!"

The doctor was not annoyed after hearing this: "There are only more expensive ones in the city, and you can only pay for it if you knock it off."

This end was settled, but the surrounding villagers clicked their tongues. They didn't know what Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman whispered, but after they finished speaking, they saw that they were about to be cured, and everyone talked about it.

"Not to mention that the person who came to the door is quite good at talking, such a large sum of money, just let Brother Man spend it."

"You don't even look at that attractive face. If your man looks like that and talks to you softly, you'll give me what you want. You can't bear to come out of the house for three days."

"My man is not crippled."

The villagers laughed.

"Okay, okay, everyone go out. I'm going to be treated."

The villagers are also very knowledgeable. They heard that it was cured so they didn't gather around to watch other people knock their bones.

Qin Xiaoman stood in front of Du Heng, guarding nervously. Compared to Du Heng's calmness, he looked more like a person about to be knocked to the bone and rejoined.

"Brother Man, you go out too, you'll be fine in a while." Dr. Cui took out a small hammer, and handed Du Heng a piece of wood: "Bite on it."

"I won't go out, what if I break my husband's leg."

Du Heng patted the back of Qin Xiaoman's hand: "Okay, I'm a little thirsty, help me find a glass of water."

Qin Xiaoman saw that his husband had already opened his mouth, so he was worried and had to say: "Okay then. Uncle, you should better connect my husband's feet."

"Come on, I'm not measured yet."

Qin Xiaoman went out step by step, turned his head three times, sighed, he didn't expect to beat the bone to cure him, he knew it would be like this, so he took Du Heng to the city to see it the first day, but it was also delayed by bad things.

As soon as he went out, he saw the villagers waiting for him outside. Seeing him come out, he immediately surrounded him: "Brother, are you really willing to pay for his treatment?"

"Why are you dying? If your man is injured or sick, why don't you show him a doctor?"

"Hey, what are you talking about? Of course it will be cured." The woman said: "But it can be the same? You are a man from outside. What if it is an unfamiliar white-eyed wolf who coaxes you to treat him?" What if the foot is healed and the person runs away?"

Qin Xiaoman didn't speak.

A husband also got excited: "Yes, when the time comes to eat and drink your food, the money will be spent again, and nothing will be obtained."

"But then again, your family is very rich, so you don't care about it."

"Isn't it good now? It's not like you can only lie on the bed and can't walk. There are benefits to being crippled. You can follow you wholeheartedly, and you won't conscript people away when you are drafted. If I still steal Have fun!"

Qin Xiaoman raised his eyebrows: "I'm not the one who let others cripple in order to keep people, and refuse to cure diseases that can be cured. If Auntie feels that it's a pity that her family is not crippled, then she can also call Uncle to Cui. Doctor's house, you can get it with a hammer."

After finishing speaking, Qin Xiaoman went to the stove to ask for hot water.

"Hey, look at this guy, we are all for his own good, and it's really annoying that he said these words! No wonder Mrs. Zhao refuses to let him in!"

"Hey, it's not the first day I know his temper. Mr. Qin's accident in the kiln and mine made the county government pay a lot of money, and he has money on hand, so he can make whatever he wants."

"No matter how much money you don't keep, it will be ruined!"

After tossing for half an hour, everyone saw that Du Heng's injured leg was wrapped like a big white radish, and his face was as white as a piece of paper, being carried out by Qin Xiaoman.

Everyone stopped chatting, seeing people in such a miserable state, they had a bit of conscience and didn't talk about people anymore.

"Slow down, the road is slippery."

"Oh, I really suffered a lot."

Everyone followed to the gate of the yard, shaking their heads and watching the two walk away.

Qin Xiaoman helped Du Heng out of Cui's house to the main road, looked back and no one looked at him again, he immediately squatted down: "Come on, I'll carry you back."

"How can you move your back?" Du Heng's painful lips were bloodless, and his speech was three points weaker.

"It's not like I haven't recited it before." Qin Xiaoman frowned: "No one has seen this, so why be ashamed. How long has it been since you walked back like this!"

"Do you think I'm keeping you from going home to do your work?"

Qin Xiaoman glared at Du Heng: "I haven't said that you didn't pay for medical treatment when you thought I was going to search, but now I have found something else to blame."

Du Heng looked at the person squatting in front of him and laughed, but it was a weak smile in Qin Xiaoman's eyes, and he pulled Du Heng over impatiently: "Mother-in-law, the folks will come out to work in the field later. "

"I'm so thin-skinned, I'm afraid I'll be even more unwilling. When I walk back like this, I will fall on the road again. I'm afraid the money will be wasted, and I will have to reconnect the bones."

Du Heng was lying on his thin back. He took a breath, fearing that he would slacken and crush him, and moved his hands a little away from his shoulders, fearing that he would touch his injury from yesterday, but he couldn't help but be amazed. How could Xiaoman have such great strength to carry him up.

Seeing being carried on the back of someone who is shorter than me, and hearing him talking endlessly, I feel helpless and feel hot.

When the two returned home, Qin Xiaoman put Du Heng on the chair and let out a long breath.

Cui's house was not far away, so in order not to rest on the road, he insisted on carrying him back. Although Du Heng was thin, his big frame was there, and he couldn't bear it.

He wiped off his sweat, looked at Du Heng's wrapped feet, which had bled a lot before, and couldn't even put on the wrapped shoes, fearing that he would get cold, so he brought in a charcoal basin.

"I'll go to my second uncle's house to buy some meat for you."

Du Heng hurriedly called out: "No need, there's still some meat left to eat at home."

"It's not going to work. They say that what you eat will make up for it. I'll buy a fresh pig's foot to make soup. Dr. Cui said, your body is weak, and you need to make up for it so that your legs and feet will heal faster."

Seeing that pretty little face turned pale, Qin Xiaoman felt very distressed.

"Don't spend so much money, it costs so much to see a doctor today."

"The money should be spent wisely. Save when you need to, and spend when you need to spend. You can take care of it with peace of mind."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 667 66
Author: Changle Ye Weiyang/长乐夜未央 Category: Danmei Novels Status: 66 Chapter (Finished) Introducing: Xiao Yi'an died, and when he opened his eyes aga...
10K 435 23
The night he crossed over, he was told that his "wife" was having a baby. Upon entering the delivery room, he discovered that his "wife" is actually...
174K 10.9K 19
Step into the colorful world of Advita Singh Rathore and Rudransh Singh Arora as their love story unfolds against the backdrop of cultural contrasts...