Louise x Logan

By DrewyBearNerd

Louise is now 10, and has a terrifying/enjoyable dream about kissing her #1 enemy, Logan, the night before Va... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Hey... (A/N)
SOOOO... (A/N)
Chapter 35

Chapter 11

35 1 0
By DrewyBearNerd

(Logan's POV)

Louise was really excited for the new day. The optimism in her eyes was so bright, you could never miss it. I laughed, " Okay, queen, what do you wanna do today?" Louise said, " Well, I want to go to the store with you." I said, " That's odd." Louise yelled, " I am your queen, and you must obey at all times!" Logan said, " Okay, queen.

I am no match at arguing when it comes to Louise. She's like the Devil of arguments. Just the type I like. I took her to the grocery store after she got ready. When we walked past the vegetables, Louise just stared at the vegetables for a few minutes, then began to cry. 

She went down on her knees, her eyes welled up in tears, and covered her face with her hands. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know why she was getting upset from vegetables. I put my hand on her shoulder telling her that everything was fine. She turned to look at me. She said, " Are. You. Kidding me? Everything isn't alright! What about our parents?" I frowned and replied, " We can fix that and make things right."

(Louise's POV)

The fact that Logan's parents hate my parents isn't the only thing that's upsetting me. It's the fact that I have unbearable stomach pain that feels different than anything I've felt.

Tina keeps telling me that I should accept that I'm gonna go through puberty. It's still gross if you think about it. The sweat, acne, mood swings, unbearable stomach pain. Wait a minute... OH MY GOD! This isn't happening, Louise, this is NOT happening! Stay calm! I shivered. Logan said, " Is there something else going on?" 

I didn't want to talk to Logan about puberty, so I said, " No, it's just chilly." I looked just fine on the outside, but my emotions on the inside were hitting the panic button over and over again. My anger yelled, " Panic! Panic! Run off and do something about this!" My fear whispered, " Please get some help from an adult." My joy said, " Yay! Now you won't be called a baby by Chloe Barbash anymore!" 

I was panicking. My anger was yelling the loudest out of all of my emotions, so I ran out of the store. I could hear Logan yelling my name, but I ran and ran anyways. Shit. I don't know the way home from the store. 

I kept running and crossing roads that I didn't know. I saw Wonder Wharf and ran inside so Logan couldn't find me. Someone tapped my shoulder. When I turned around, it was Logan. I screamed and ran. The pain was getting to me. I slowed down, and Logan caught me. I soon got out of his reach and ran back to the restaurant.

I ran through the restaurant door. Dad said, " Louise?" I screamed, running into the employee bathroom and locking the door. Mom banged on the door, yelling, " Louise? Are you okay? Open the door!" I replied, " No, Mom! Everything's totally fine!" Mom asked, " What's going on?" I didn't reply. Dad yelled, " Louise!" 

God, I was so embarrassed. How would I tell my family? My face turned red. Mom banged on the door another time. I didn't answer. I heard Dad yell, " I'll get the keys!" I wanted to hide or be invisible. I didn't want my family, or anyone, to see me in such a state of confusion, anger, sadness, fear, and disgust all at once. I heard the keys jingle. Oh no.

(Bob's POV)

Louise locked herself in the employee bathroom while screaming. I grabbed the keys to unlock the door. I wanted Louise to be okay. I put the keys into the lock. Click. The door unlocked and I entered. Louise gave me a death stare. She, looking like she wanted to fight, yelled, " DAD, JUST GET THE HELL OUT!" She ran towards me and tried to attack me. I yelled, " Lin! Help!"

Linda ran in, seeing what was happening. She pulled Louise away from me, but then Louise started to attack Linda. I yelled, " Louise, stop it!" Logan stood in the doorway. Louise growled, and Linda held her hands behind her back so she couldn't attack anyone. I said, " Louise, what is going on? You seem liked you're in confusion, anger, sadness, fear, and disgust all at once." Louise huffed.

" Louise," Linda started, but I gave her a signal not to talk to Louise. Logan signaled to me. He pointed to me, moved his hand like a mouth, then pointed to Louise. I assumed he meant something like, " You talk to Louise." I said, " Louise, I'm here for you."

Louise sighed and said, " I guess I've been..." She stopped talking mid sentence. She broke her hands away from Linda and attacked Logan. She yelled, " Just get out, Logan! I don't want to hurt you!" Logan walked out at the speed of light. 

Louise shut the door and held her stomach in pain. Linda gasped. She said, " Louise, do you have your..." Louise yelled, " Mom! Stop it!" She held her stomach in pain again. I said, " I think you just need some rest, Louise. How about a nap?" Louise groaned, " Sure." I carried Louise up to bed, tucking her in. I tell her that I'll see her later. I say when I walk out of Louise's room, " Hey Logan, you can just be in the living room watching tv if you want." Logan replies, " Thanks, Mr. Belcher." Logan's never called me Mr. before. I think Logan might be different than he was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
91.6K 4.3K 16
Singto came back from USA after 2 years because of an issue he had with the team and found out that his father had a 'new favourite' in the school he...
26.2K 355 42
After Nico and Will broke up 5 years ago, Nico has been doing his best to stay away from demigods and Greek Mythology shit in general. But now, Percy...
1.3M 52K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...