Emilia

By R3b3cca09

sequel to the unwanted twin. set almost immediately after book 1 Nothing is the same anymore. Emilia is brok... More

about the book
introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Demon
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38.
chapter 39
note
chapter 40
chapter 41
new book ?
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
note?
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
note
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
note
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
new book?
reunited
chapter 75
note
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91 *bonus*
chapter 91
chapter 92
note
chapter 93
note.... again
chapter 94
epilogue
third book
demon

chapter 80

14.6K 554 122
By R3b3cca09

The adventures of Maranna and Daren continue.  (Emilia and Damon)

Staring Xander (Dante), Alexander (Alesandro), Mason and Matteo .

Seriously though Xander is short for Alexander.....at least be more creative.

Plagiarised characters names and I'm just being petty now.

Anyway onto the actual chapter

"So Emilia, I sorted it out and as requested you shall be seeing Alexia in a few weeks" Alesandro said later that evening. He needed her to heal a bit so it was less suspicious.

"Thanks dad" she said knowing it would give her closure.

"Why don't you invite Antonio around tommorow night for dinner" Alesandro 'suggested'.

He knew there must be something going on and he had two sides on his opinions
One part was 'finally, it was painful watching them pretend to be just friends'

The second part wanted to break them up, he wanted to protect her from every guy.

He didn't mind Antonio though. He wasn't a threat. He had taken notice of the new hoodies she would wear again now Luca wasn't in the picture. It was common knowledge between him and his sons that they were Antonio's hoodies.
Despite knowing that none of them said a word.

"But you have already met him" Emilia replied.

"Why don't you want your him over" he asked.

"Well...I.... fine I'll ask him" Emilia didn't have it in her to tell her father that she and Antonio were together.

"Great. I look forward to seeing the boy again"

Emilia looked at her dad, at first she was going to tell him he had a name but one look at her dad and she realised he had something planned.

"Dad please don't do anything. Antonio is really nice" she said.

"Perhaps we should have another talk" he said but truthfully he rather do anything but that. However if she had a boyfriend now it was his job to make sure she was safe.
Whether that was being in a normal happy relationship or about sex.

"No dad we don't" she replied quickly.

"Okay sweetheart. You know you can tell me anything you want. I want you safe. I know these conversations aren't exactly pleasant for you but just as long as you know I'm always here for you" he said. He knew this was something she needed a mother for.

His sons and daughter didn't have a mum.

Despite feeling uncomfortable, Emilia decided to tell him. "We are taking it slow but I think he's sort of my boyfriend" she replied.

Alesandro smiled happy she confided in him.
"Thank you for sharing this. And Emilia to avoid any repeated actions I would like you to come to me if you have any concerns about his behaviour " he said not wanting a Luca repeat.

"Why not the boys " she asked even though she knew the anwser.

"Your brothers don't know shit about girls. They play with girls like they are toys.  Don't get me wrong, they are all respectful and the girls they get with know what type of guys they are and they wouldnt do anything the girl didn't want to happen but they are not relationship material " he told her, making sure she knew despite how his sons all treated girls, they were respectful of boundaries.

Damon tried to have a relationship once after that he stuck to sleeping around. Everyone knew Damon wasn't relationship material, but girls were desperate for the chance to sleep with him so they took the chance. Some left only wanting a hook up but others thought they could change him. 

Despite being a ruthless mafia boss and raising his sons at the same time, Alesandro made it clear to them all the meaning of consent.

Again Mason didn't really do relationships, he had a couple months with a girl here and there but it never lasted.

And he didn't even want to go into his two youngest. Dante used his reputation to get the girls, and once he was bored he let them go and Matteo was much the same, just not as bad.

Alesandro himself didn't exactly approve of how his sons behaved but at the same time the girls knew his sons didn't do relationships.

If he so much as heard one of them had possibly taken advantage of a girl, there would be hell to pay though. He knew his sons would never do that though.
They used girls but the girls knew exactly what was happening.

He was greatful Emilia was different. In his eyes she didn't need a boyfriend until she was in her 40s but he would never forbid her from a relationship. There was trust between them now, he knew she felt comfortable enough to come to him. He rather know about a relationship than have her hide it from him. She was going to do it with or without his approval.

"But Sophia and Dante would be great together" she replied interrupting his train of thought.

Alesandro chuckled, he did notice it when she stopped for dinner. Maybe Dante would find himself in an actual relationship instead of random hook ups?

"Let's just focus on you for now"

Time skip

Antonio was nervous but pretended he wasn't. When Emilia hugged him his nerves dissapeared.

Whilst hugging, Alesandro stood away from them watching . "Aren't you going to invite him in"

It was the next day now and throughout the day Emilia had been constantly fussing, expecting the worst. Antonio didn't want to pressure her but Emilia decided she wanted to tell her brothers. Her father knew and she suspected Dante and Matteo had there suspicions. She was nervous about Damon knowing. She valued his opinion but she knew he didn't approve. And Mason would either be accepting or threaten him.

"Um yeah, come in" she awkwardly invited him in.

Antonio smiled and gave her hand a quick squeeze for reassurance as he entered.

"It's nice to see you again Mr Russo" Antonio held his hand out and not wanting to be petty (makes a change) Alesandro shook his  hand.
"Dad be nice" Emilia muttered when she saw Alesandro looking at him with a judgy expression.

"I'm always nice. Besides you should be more concerned about your brothers. Now Antonio why don't you and I have a little talk "

"Dad no. He's okay, he won't hurt me or pressure me into anything " Emilia tried.

"That may be so but I'd love to have a little catch up with him. We won't be long" Alesandro said and soon after led the boy away.

"I'll put it bluntly. I know you and my daughter are dating now. If you ever harm her I will destroy you and your family. And just so you take my threat seriously, you should know I made Luca suffer " Alesandro said.

Antonio nodded, he took the threat seriously but he knew he would never hurt her so he didn't think he had anything to worry about.

"I've always treated her with respect and will continue to do so. I know about her past and I'm mindful of it. I also respect you would do anything for her but trust me I would never hurt her" Antonio said.

"I hope you live up to your word. I had to hide a blow torch from Damon a few months ago, I'd hate to have to get it out again it would be alot of work finding another hiding spot once I'm done with it" Alesandro said casually.

"Noted" Antonio decided not to say anything else as he saw Alesandro was serious.

"If you ever hurt her, even if it's not severe. I'll put an end to the relationship. I expect you to treat her with respect, never push her into anything, treat her well." he warned.

Antonio nodded. He couldn't help a snarky response "as I said I won't hurt her, would you like to lecture me on consent and anything sexual next"

Alesandro had to hand it to him, he definitely knew his to respond but the problem was he didn't want to know what she got up to as long as she was okay with it.

"No sex. We're done here" he replied.

She was far to young for any of that in his opinion.

When they walked back out, he led him to the living room where Mason and Emilia were watching something.

"Finally. Are you okay?" Emilia said once she spotted him.

"Yeah of course" he replied although he was a little wary of Alesandro especially seeing how serious he was about the blow torch.

"I see you're here again" Mason commented.

"Yeah we actually want to tell you something" she said wanting to get it over with.

She was nervous and just as Alesandro was about to comfort her, he saw Antonio go to her and figured he'd observe.
He was happy when he saw how just holding her hand.
"What do you want to tell him" Damon stood at the doorway, he had just finished work and still in his three piece suit just without the jacket, he looked very intimidating, his shirt sleeves rolled up showing his tattoos.

"We're together" Emilia just said not wanting to drag it out further. It was out now, her eldest brothers knew.

"Okay. Hurt my lia and you're dead" Mason replied looking at the boy.

"I won't" he replied.

Mason nodded and turned to Emilia who was nervous. "Well as long as you don't replace me as your pranking partner" he whispered so only she could hear. They had both bonded a bit over their pranking schemes and he was well aware of the balloon prank her and Antonio pulled.
Knowing Mason was okay with it she smiled "absolutely not, are you ok with us" she said.

"Yeah I suppose I will approve" he said smiling.

"Damon?" Emilia questioned. He had been silently observing.

"Yes I approve, Antonio a word" he said giving his sister a smile.

"Are you sure the blow torch is hidden" Antonio mumbled, Alesandro was stood nearby so he heard and couldn't help but smile.

"Mason go with him" Alesandro sensed Antonio and Damon didn't get along so Mason would be a a good referee of sorts.

Out of the room, Damons smile dissapeared.
"That was purely for Emilia's benefit. I don't like you, you might treat my sister well but I don't like the dark streak you have"

"Hypercritical" Mason muttered.

"And you don't have one? She's probably safer around me then she is you. And frankly I don't care if you like me I'm Emilia's boyfriend and you don't get a say in who she dates"

"I love him" Mason was shocked at how he stood up to Damon.

"How dare you. She is safe with me. I have done everything I can to protect her from harm" Damon snapped. He had taken a bullet for her, he had just come back from a cancelled meeting to find his sister drowning and was the only one to realise.
But in a way he knew he had caused her harm too. He got angry occasionally, as the Mafia boss he almost couldn't protect her from a homeless man after the gunfire.

"Damon" Mason warned as he saw Antonio flinch slightly. Everyone flinched when Damon used a dark tone unless they were used to it.

Damon was annoyed but dropped it wanting what was best for Emilia.

"You're right I don't get a say in it. Emilia is happy with you and obviously likes you and that's why I'm going to be civil with you. I don't like you though and I don't trust you"

Maybe a few months ago he wouldn't have this reaction but with what happened to Luca. He wasn't taking chances.

"I don't like or trust you either and don't worry I'll be civil for Emilia's sake but I think you're a little to controlling of her"

Wrong thing to say

"You have no idea what I'm capable of so you better watch what you say. I am not controlling , I am protective....after Luca. She didn't even realise she was in an abusive relationship, what if you do something and she doesn't think it's abusive? What if she makes excuses for you? What if she doesn't tell us again because she thinks it's normal? I am not taking that chance. I will be keeping aan eye on you and if I think you are danger then I will be ending it"

Antonio suddenly felt the urge to visit the prison and knock Luca unconcious again.
"I understand your reluctancy. I won't hurt her" Antonio said much more calmly. After all he understood Damon's hatred.

"Great now that's settled let's get back in there" Mason saw a murderous look in Damon's eyes. He was thinking about going to the prison and murdering the boy.
Mason himself wanted to cut him into pieces but they were at home and so he chose to keep his anger at bay not wanting it to effect Emilia.

When they returned to the living room, Matteo and Dante were there. They both had been in their rooms but wanted to see what was going on downstairs.

"So Antonio, will we be seeing you round here often " Dante said smirking.

Of course he knew.

"Probably" Emilia anwsered when Antonio looked at her. They hadn't really thought of it.

"So I take it, it's officially out now" Matteo added.

"You guys knew and you didn't say anything " Damon snapped.

"No but it's clear they both have feelings it was only a matter of time" Dante covered knowing Damon would be pissed if he said he knew.

"Well said Dante, so can we expect you and Sophia to confess your feelings anytime soon" Matteo teased.

"Shut up. The girl annoys me. If she wasn't Ems best friend I would have snapped along time ago" he said glaring at his younger brother.

"So you guys are okay with it" Emilia asked them both not wanting to traumatise Antonio further.

"Of course Emilia. We see how happy he makes you and you deserve to be happy" Matteo said smiling.

"I agree, in fact I think Antonio is good for you. He makes you happy and I know he won't let anyone hurt you"  Dante replied knowing Antonio was protective at school.

"Thank you both" Emilia said happy they accepted him the best. She hugged Matteo first who gladly welcomed the hug. The two youngest siblings spent time together and in recent months bonded over little things.

Then she moved to Dante and as she hug she spoke. "Thank you for everything Dante" she whispered.
"What have I done" he whispered back.

"You have always been on my side, I spoke to you first, you encouraged me to speak more and I did. Without you it would have taken me alot longer to open up. Also I know how protective you are too so thank you for not threatening him."

"Always Emilia" he whispered.

The short conversation that only the two of them heard was much appreciated by them both.

So extra long chapter because I don't have motivation to do my actual studies but need to do something.

Anyway what does everyone think of this chapter.

I have a few chapters left I think but I have alot to cover so who knows.

Also I was thinking and have completely no idea but if anyone does know please share. How long roughly has been with her father and brothers?
I should know as I'm the author but I've completely forgotten.
But rough estimates are welcome because I have no idea.

Also it's set in Italy, I've been basing this off the American school system but searching it up I'm super confused on the age they leave school. If anyone knows this let me know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 77.8K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...
88.8K 2.4K 64
Book I: Drowning in the Pain (completed) Book II: Silence of the Omertà (ongoing) -------------------------- Family as defined in Lilo and Stitch is...
6.2M 183K 76
Being thrown away in the garbage in a dark alleyway in London when she was only a baby, she should have died that day... But she didn't.. instead, a...
5.6K 154 19
Catalina Black is barely holding the cracks her life together, when it shatters completely. Her abusive foster dad is dead. She has nowhere to go. Of...