[TAENYFic] Accidental Love (c...

By moonlight_kim

Description Dr Hwang met the bike racer Kim Taeyeon. Love start from an accident? Will it be good start? Will... More

1> 1st Encounter
2> Whose fault?
3> First Day
4> 2nd Encounter
5> Lie
6> The Final Race
7> Alive
8> Teaser
9> Revelation
10> Wait for me
11> Lost
12> Friends
13> Goodbye
14> Girlfriend
15> Love
17> Jealous
18> Just Another Normal Days
19> Someone
20> Bad Day
21> Save Me
22> Oppa
23> Revelation (END)
24> Emergency Love(Sequel)Accidental Love
25> We meet again
26> Jessica
27> Lips
28> Friends
29> You saved me
30> Even just one day
31> Lets just forget all this
32> I still love you
33> The carnival
34> Crash
35> Chance (END)

16> Trouble

8.3K 179 102
By moonlight_kim

CHAPTER 16

-Trouble-

Tiffany was getting ready to go to go back home, when a staff nurse approached her.

"Sorry, Dr Hwang. There is a patient came complain of shortness of breath." She stated and handed a clip board.

"Bring her to room 6."

The staff nodded and did as she was ordered. When the patient step into the room, Tiffany noted the patient look breathless. The patient was a young woman about her age. She quickly took out her stethoscope and put it on the patient's back.

"Are you asthmatic?" she asked. The patient nodded, unable to speak because of her difficulty in breathing.

"Did you bring your inhaler with you?" The patient shook her head.

"Give her nebulizer please," Tiffany ordered the staff while jotting something on the notes.

While waiting for the gas to finished, Tiffany looked at the clock. "Tae will be here in any minute." she thought.

"How are you feeling?" Tiffany asked the woman.

"Better. My last attack is actually 2 years ago. That's why I don't always have my inhaler with me."

"Anything that you think might trigger this attack?"

"Maybe the weather? I just got back from Australia."

"I see. Let me check you and if everything is ok, I'll let you go back." Tiffany proceed to hear the lungs with her stethoscope again.

"Your lungs are clear. You are good too go," she smiled.

"Thank you doctor. By the way, do you know a staff nurse name Choi Sooyoung?"

"Yes, why?"

"Do you know where I can find her?"

"Em, I'm not sure whether her shift has ended or not."

"Ah I see..."

Tiffany noted the girl face show troubled. "Why are you looking for her may I know?"

"Em... I want to ask her Taeyeon's number."

"Taeyeon?"

"Yes, she is my girlfriend. I tried to call her but she didn't pick up her phone."

Tiffany was stunned at the replied she heard. She was unsure whether the Taeyeon that the girl mention was was the same with her Taeyeon. When she was about to ask again, the door opened by none other than Choi Sooyoung.

"Tiffany, Tae is waiting for you-" Sooyoung's sentence trail off when her eyes met the patient's.

"Soo!! Glad to see you here! Do you know where Taeyeon is?"

"Er- er... Tae- Tae- Tae- Tae-" her voice broke, looking at the girl and Tiffany back and forth.

"Sooyoung-ah?" another voice was coming from behind Sooyoung. Taeyeon frowned when she met Sooyoung eyes who looked at her with panic look.

Taeyeon failed to get the message Sooyoung tried to send her until she felt someone jumped on her.

"Taeyeonie!!!" the girlTaeyeon and kissed her on the lips.

Taeyeon was surprised and quickly pulled away. She was utterly shock when she saw the girl face.

"Su-Sunmi?"

"I miss you, Taeyeonnie!" the girl hug tighter.

Taeyeon was still processing her thought when suddenly her eyes met the doctor's who was staring back her. or glaring actually.

"Ti-Tiffany!" Taeyeon quickly pushed the girl away.

Sooyoung patted Taeyeon's shoulder before excusing herself from the room, "Good luck Taeng." she whispered.

"Taeyeonnie?" The girl looked confusedly when Taeyeon refuse her hug.

Taeyeon ignore the girl and took a step closer to the fuming doctor. "Tiffany please let me explain?"

"You have 3 seconds." Tiffany replied gritting her teeth. If look could kill, Taeyeon would have been dead.

"She is Sunmi my ex-girlfriend," Taeyeon explained in panic.

"She just told me she is your girlfriend."

"No we have broken up you can ask Sooyoung!" Taeyeon slurred in panic, hoping Tiffany would believe her.

Tiffany huffed heavily and looked at the girl.

"Taeyeonie?" Sunmi walked to take Taeyeon's hand but Tiffany was faster and pulled Taeyeon to her side.

"Hai, Sunmi. I'm Tiffany, Taeyeon's girlfriend," Tiffany stressed on her last word, giving the girl predatory eyes before pulling Taeyeon for a kiss.

Taeyeon returned the kiss equally at the same time relieved that Tiffany choose to believe her. But she knows that this is not the end yet.

--------------

In the car Tiffany didn't started any conversations or looked at Taeyeon who sat beside her. The grave silence was really making Taeyeon uncomfortable. Her mind was debating whether to talk with Tiffany now or wait until she cooled down. Cold sweat broke on her forehead as she decided to choose the first option.

"Are you mad at m-me?"

"No, I am not. Why should I be?" Tiffany replied still didn't look at her.

"Em... because of I never tell you about Sunmi?"

"It's up to you if you wanna tell me about her. I don't care anyway. It's none of my business," Tiffany responded in a cold tone which made Taeyeon decided not to talk anymore.

Tiffany realized what she just did at Taeyeon and took a deep breath to calm down.

"Why did you break up?" she suddenly asked.

"Sunmi is a girl who cannot... stay at one place. She likes to travel... We only together for 6 months."

"I see..."

Tiffany apologized, "I'm sorry.."

"For what?"

"I'm doubting you for a second there."

"It's ok...I'm sorry too," said Taeyeon. The atmosphere was getting better. Taeyeon smiled in relief.

"Is there any chance that you are jealous?" Taeyeon blurted.

"What? No I'm not!" Tiffany replied. She was taken aback by the sudden question.

"Oh. Ok." Their conversation stopped just like that.

Tiffany hold on the steering tighter. 'Wait, I'm not jealous right? No no no, no way! Not of that woman!'

"You still think that I am jealous, right Taeyeon? But I really am not."

"Yes, I heard you."

"No, I'm not jealous! And besides, who would ever want a girl who is short, stubborn, and hot tempered like you."

"Yah! What are you saying? Oh, right! You are jealous. J-E-A-L-O-U-S, jealous, Tiffany is jealous!"

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are."

"I'm not!"

"You are!"

"No!"

-----------------

When they arrived at home, Tiffany saw the last person she wanted to see on earth were sitting in the living room.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

Sunmi got up and walked towards them, "This is my house too. Right Taeyeonie?"

Tiffany couldn't believe her ears, "Tae!!!!"

"Er-Sorry, Fany-ah. Yeah, she used to live in here, in your room," Taeyeon explained, with apologetic look.

"Ok then, you can take your room back. I will sleep with Tae," Tiffany decided.

"No no no NO. I will sleep with her! You can have that room."

"Hey I'm her girlfriend!"

"So what? I used to sleep with Taeyeon before, even after we broke up."

"You!" Tiffany her pointed finger to Sunmi, ready to attack the other woman.

"Ok! Ok! Stop! Stop!" Taeyeon came in between the girls. She sighed. "Both of you can have that room. I will sleep by myself in my own room. Good night!"

"Wait, Taeyeon?" the girls yelled in unison, but Taeyeon had dashed into her room.

Tiffany turned to Sunmi, "You know what? You are really annoying."

"Ugh... please tell me something I don't know. Oh, you are the worst!"

"Whatever! I'm gonna sleep in my room," Tiffany made her way upstairs but Sunmi crossed her.

"Sorry, that's my room!"

"Not anymore. You can have the room downstairs."

"No!" both of them raced to the room, pushing each other along the way. They arrived at the same time panting heavily.

Neither of them wanted to give up. Tiffany headed straight away to the bathroom to change to her pajamas. Sunmi did the same. They jumped on the bed at the same time.

"Can you sleep somewhere else?"

"Why don't you just shut up?" Tiffany pulled the blanket more towards her.

"Hpmh! don't you think I will let you sneak out to see Taeyeon."

"Well look who's talking."

In order to not fall asleep, Tiffany opened her ipad and played any games she had. While Sunmi was trying to stay awake by doing some stretching on the bed.

Two hours had passed. The clock showed 3 am. They were both are still awake.

"Why don't you sleep? You look terrible," Tiffany suggested.

Sunmi yawned "How can you still stay awake?" she yawned again.

"Having lack of sleep is part of my job." Tiffany said proudly.

"I should have known."

"You should give up and sleep," Tiffany stated.

"And let you go to Taeyeon's room? Over my dead body!" Sunmi got up and went to the bathroom to wash her face.

They both stayed up until only God knows when.

In the next morning, Taeyeon ate breakfast in the kitchen, "M-orning Taetae~..." Tiffany yawned.

"Morning- Whooah! What happen to both of you?" both girls had large eye bags under their eyes.

"Ugh, Don't ask..."

After breakfast, Tiffany went to take her car key hanging on the wall but Taeyeon snatched them before her. She looked at Taeyeon confuse but the girl didn't say anything and just headed outside.

"Taeyeonie where are you going?" Sunmie asked.

"I'm going to work. Take care of the house," she told Sunmi before getting into the driver seat. Tiffany didn't say anything and entered the car as well. She frowned when the seat was reclined. She feel for the lever to correct the seat back but Taeyeon's hand stopped her.

"Just lie back and sleep,"

Tiffany didn't feel sleepy until Taeyeon said that. She yawned. Putting her head on the seat, her eyes started to feel heavy.

"I don't know what happen between you two that prevent you from sleeping last night. But please don't do it again," Taeyeon stated.

Tiffany just nodded before sleep claim her.

-------------

Later that afternoon, Taeyeon brought Tiffany out for lunch, "Let's go somewhere else today. The food there is really delicious. I bet you will like it."

Tiffany nodded, 'At least I will have my day with Taeyeon outside the house.' But her hope was crashed when she saw Sunmi was there too, waving at them.

Taeyeon turned to Tiffany and mouthed, 'I really know nothing about this!'

Tiffany took Taeyeon's hand, "Let's go somewhere else..."

"Tiffany..." Taeyeon pleaded with her puppy eyes. She thought it was rude to left Sunmi there alone.

"Fine..."

The food was good but Tiffany hardly touched it. She stayed silent through the luncheon while Taeyeon was having conversation with Sunmi. Although they have broke up, they are still friends. Sunmi was talking about her trip in Australia and sometimes she slip about the time when she was with Taeyeon which annoyed Tiffany even more. She wished she could left them with their talking but she held it up because she didn't want to trouble Taeyeon by making a scene in there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 502 40
The Great Kim Taeyeon has been engage to Tiffany Hwang which he didn't know was a bisexual yet gorgeous fashion icon and had a secret relationship wi...
6.5K 190 5
On the day where Kim Taeyeon will finally see her one true love aka superstar Tiffany Hwang, she had actually met the dazzling girl before the concer...
My Healer By Naru

Fanfiction

152K 2.8K 29
Completed. Another TaeNy story for all the Locksmiths out there. :)
2.4K 133 12
The present Kim TaeYeon wish to save her first love from death until she met her future lover way back from the past.