Bandz up

By TupacsDaughter20

Bianca's life More

Bandz
Intro
Meeting a looking ass ch.1
Creepin' ch.2
Date night ch.3
Favorite ch.4
Ditched ch.5
Space ch.6
Start over ch.7
New flame ch.8
Announcement!
One less problem ch.9
Set up ch.10
Choosing Ch.11
You were right Ch.12
My moment Ch.13
On something real ch.14
The truth Ch.15
So Twisted Ch. 16
Fall out ch.17
No regrets Ch.18
True tweak Ch.19
Motivation Ch.20
Grand piano Ch.21
Play No Games Ch.22
Make it work ch.23
Dark sky Ch.24
I'm on it Ch.25
The start Ch.26
The game Ch.27
Changes Ch.28
You THOughT ch.29
On what? Ch.30
Trust and Believe Ch.31
Been like that Ch.32
Still important Ch.33
Right now Ch.35
Peak of things Ch.36
Somebody Ch.37
Realist Ch.38
The point Ch.39
Snake in the grass Ch.40
Revenge Ch.41
Bye Baby Ch.42
Time to think Ch.43
Best I Never Had Ch.44
If don't know now you know(Facts)
DWD
10k
20KπŸ”₯πŸ˜©πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸŽ‰

Bitter Ch.34

934 30 2
By TupacsDaughter20

I bet you start loving me
Soon as I start loving someone else .Somebody better than you
I bet you start needing me
Soon as you see me with someone else .Somebody other than you
And I know that it hurts
~ Ciara(I bet)

Tiara pov:
Bianca just called because she wants meet up at Charlie's bar and grille. I wore my diamond hoops, grey t-shirt dress with white stars on it , white doc martens,styled my hair in half up and half down hairstyle. I pulled up and saw Bianca waving me over . We ordered out food and started eating. In about twenty minutes our food arrived and Bianca excuse ms herself . Bianca was taking so long but before I could Quan was sitting in front of me . I made a mental note to cuss Bianca out when I see her.

Bry'quan - please don't leave ,you don't even need to talk just listen

I was thinking about leaving , but I looked at Quan his eyes were red like he hadn't slept.

Tiara- start talking

Bry'quan - the thing with bubbles was a complete mistake, I had no intention in hurting you. I found out she drugged my drink and it made me black out . The second time she sueduced me into sleeping with her. I regretted it and I knew I had to tell you . I love you more than anything. I wanted you have my first child and to be my wife. I would have stop dealing for you.

Tiara- K

Quan - K? That's all you're going to say?!

Tiara- Look you said I didn't have to say anything , so you're lucky I did . And what did you expect ? What ? You wanted to say okay lets get back together even though you cheated on me with your ex multiple times and got her pregnant ? It's okay how you broke me. Well that's all too bad because I'm not okay with none of that , so yes K is all I have to say. Plus my boyfriend wouldn't like us getting back together. Bye Bry'quan have a nice life with you're kid and girl.

Bry'quan - wth do you mean boyfriend?!

Tiara- exactly the way it sounds , you know the man I go home to and satisfies me .

Bry'quan - tiara stop playing

Tiara- or what? We are not together , comprender?(walks out)

The truth is me and Ray aren't together, but I knew Quan would get mad. Ray has tried to ask me out , but the thing with Quan has made me to be in no shape to be in a relationship. We decided to take it slow , but he handle his business in bed. I have needs too just because I'm not ready for a relationship. He's good listener and I really do want him to meet bia .

Three days later

Bianca pov:

Tiara called asking me to come over for dinner to meet her new bae . I was surprised she didn't cuss my out for helping Bry'quan with there meeting up . Bry'quan feeling some type of way but he brought that upon himself. I knocked on the door and tiara answered.

Tiara - hey boo

Bianca- hey t

Tiara - come in

Bianca- where's your baby?

Tiara- not here yet

We we're drink and talking when the doorbell rang. In walked in Raymond, Wait how does he know t?

Tiara pov:
When Ray got here he gave me a quick kiss. We walked in the dinning room and Bianca looked like she saw a ghost.
Ray facial expression was unreadable , but I wanted to see what's up.

Tiara- what's wrong ?

Bianca- nothing, I didn't know you knew Raymond .

Tiara- wait how do you know him

Ray- we ---gco

Bianca- he's like a brother to me

Tiara- oh! That's good so it's not like you're meeting a stranger

We continued to eat even though bia still was a little off . My phone started buzzing it popped up as my everything , I know have to change Quan's name. I did that and ignore his call. He texted and I just rolled my eyes.

Bianca- are you ok?

Tiara - yea it just you're brother

Raymond - wait your Quan's girl

Tiara - was Quan's girl

Raymond- awe damn that's the bro

Tiara- soooo, I'm not with him

Raymond- I guess

He knew I was irritated so he dropped the conversation . I wasn't trying take anything out on him, I just don't want to hear about Quan . We continued to eat and chill until Bianca and Ray left . My phone buzzed and it was Quan saying he's on his way over here to talk . I don't why he thinks it okay to invited himself over .

Bianca pov:
When I saw Raymond I was shocked because I didn't know he knew tiara . I was also hoping he didn't tell tiara what he does . I called him when I got home to make sure everything good.

Bianca- did you tell tiara about the trap?

Raymond - naw I know the policy and she thinks I work for the government

Bianca- okay(laughing)

Raymond - I have the information you needed

Bianca- we'll meet up in two days

Raymond - alright

We hung up and I thought about the big day tomorrow .

Tiara pov:

Next day

Last night I messed up bad and now I'm laying naked beside Quan . He came over last night and we started arguing. I had let in because I don't want my neighbors knowing my business. Anyway we kept arguing about me having a boyfriend and how he still wants me . He was getting mad because I kept making comment about how he better get back to bubbles before she notices he's gone. He started doing all things that turn me on. First , he pinned me on the wall and got in my face . Then, he was telling me how I better start acting right and I need to check myself. We ended up in my bed his trap work on me. I felt so bad me and Raymond haven't been together for a month and I'm already cheating. I woke Quan up and kicked him out . I walked over the window and watched him leave.

Updated !
What you think?
Tiara&Quan?💏
Tiara & Raymond ?💑
Raymond's picture is official on the last chapter
Hopefully I finish this book since no is reading👋
20+ reads
- TD 👒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63 10 14
love, loss, lies, betrayal.
1.8K 37 27
Tiana was a woman who only loved one guy since she was 15 years old, and his name is Anthony. She did everything for him. But she is growing tired of...
42 1 33
Follow the life of Elena