ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ

By kiaraR01

ᴀʙʜɪʀᴀᴊ ꜱɪɴɢʜ ᴍᴇᴡᴀʀ (34)ɪꜱ ᴀ ʀᴜᴛʜʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴍᴏɴᴀʀᴄʜ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴡᴀʀ. ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴀ ꜱʜʀᴇᴡᴅ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱᴍ... More

𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5(M)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18(M)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34(M)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
𝓟𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓑𝓾𝓷𝓼
Sequel OUT NOW
EPISODE 0.0
EPISODE 0.1
EPISODE 0.2
Bonus Chapter 1
𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3 - Father Daughter ❤️
Ayaanshi's book is now up

Chapter 2

60.9K 2.6K 234
By kiaraR01

The family of four reached the restaurant. Abhimaan and Abhimanyu were smiling and talking to their mother about their day in school.

The restaurant was packed as usual. Abhiraj escorted his family to their private table.

" Papa I want to use the washroom please." Abhimaan told his father.

" Papa me too!"

" Mein ata hu" He said taking Abhimanyu in his arms and holding Abhimaan's hand.

( I'll take them )

Ayaana was busy looking outside from the window when someone tapped on her shoulder.

" Aye haye aj mere yaad kese agaye." Vivian said teasing her.

( Oh look who remembered me today)

" Kuch bhi bolte ho ap bhai."

( Sometimes you speak rubbish Bhai) Bhai- Brother

" Acha at least ye bar mini Ayaana dene ka socha hai ki vapas khados mini Abhiraj."
Vivaan said as he sat beside me.

( At least this time will you give us a mini Ayaana or is it going to be grumpy Abhiraj again.)

Abhiraj and the kids came back from the washroom. They glared at the person sitting and laughing with their mother.

Abhimaan quickly went toward his mother followed by Abhiraj and Abhimanyu.

" Agaya shaitan ka bacha" Vivaan said eyeing Abhimaan.

( Look the devil's kids are here)

Abhiraj cleared his throat and Vivaan quickly got up from his seat to greet his older brother.

" Namaste Bhai sa ap yahan mujhe kehe dete to mein khud ajata khana banane ghar par."

( Namaste Brother you're here, should have called me I myself would have come to the palace to cook for you guys)

" Nahi tujhe takleef dene ka maan nahi kiya." Abiraj told glaring at his brother.

( No I wasn't in the mood to trouble you)

Vivaan sheepishly smiled at him and pulled out a chair for his brother.

" Chachu mujhe Biryani." Abhimaan said bouncing on his chair.

( Uncle I want to eat Chicken biryani)

" Ha baap kaam tha ki bete bhi agaye order dene." Vivaan mumbled.

( Of course you do, your father was not enough now even his kids are giving out orders)

" Tune kuch kaha kya?"

( Did you say something?)

" Nahi to ap boliye kya khaege ap sab mein lata hu. Bhabhi ma ap bolo kya khaengi ap."

( Pssh no, tell me what would you guys like to have?)

" Bhai ap bhi hamare saath beth ke dinner Kare."

( Why don't you join us Bhai)

" Nahi ap log dinner kare aj bohot bhed hai hum fir kabhi join karenge apko." He told and also said he would send someone to take their orders.

( Noaybe next time the restaurant is packed today )

The food was laid on the table and Ayaana's mouth watered. The boys ordered Biryani while the adults had kebabs and laal maans and a few other things.

Ayaana took Avhimanyu's plate to feed him but Abhiraj took it from her.

" Aap pehle kha lijiye hum khila denge inhe."

( You eat first I'll feed the kids)

Abhiraj took the plate from her and started feeding Abhimanyu and eating himself.

" Abhimaan Abhimanyu you are going to become big brothers. Soon you'll have a baby sister or brother."

" Hain?" Abhimanyu looked over at his mother.

" No no no no" Abhimaan yelled out.

" Abhimaan behave" Abhiraj said which was enough for Abhimaan to start crying.

Ayaana picked up her crying son trying to console him.

" Why is bhai crying?"

" Because there would be another baby and you have to share mama. You won't be the youngest kid anymore. Baby will take mama's time" Abhimaan yelled over hiccupping.

" Shh Rona maat mera bacha. Ache Bache rote nahi." Ayaana consoled him patting his head.

( Don't cry my child, good kids don't cry)

" Mumma Sachi?" Abhimanyu asked not believing what his brother had just said.

( Mumma really?)

" Nahi Bache bhai was just sad. You should be happy you'll get someone to play with and protect." Ayaana explained.

" Nahi chahiye mujhe vapas kardo ap. I have bhai to play with."

( I don't want another sibling return it back I have Bhai to play with)

Ayaana looked over to her husband for help.

" Ice cream kise khana hai?" He asked wanting to divert Abhimanyu's attention but who were they kidding the little kid had more important matters to look into.

( Who wants to have ice cream)

" Nahi ap pehle vapas kardo nahi chahiye hume bhi"

( No first you return the sibling, I don't want)

Abhiraj decided it was best to call it a night. Abhimaan slept in Ayaana's arms in the car. While Abhimanyu also fell asleep after a while during the ride back home.

Ayaana changed their clothes and Abhiraj laid them on their bed in between them.

" Hum soch rahe the ki kal hum bacho ko kahi ghumane le jaye."

( I was thinking of taking the kids out tomorrow)

" Kaha?"

( Where?)

" Hum apko soch ke bata denge kal subah."

( I'll think about the place and tell you tomorrow)

" Hm tikhe. Ap bhi so Jayea Hume thoda kaam khatam karna hai." He told and pecked her forehead.

( Ok. You sleep now I have some work to complete)

Ayaana changed into comfortable clothes and looked over to where Abhimaan was sleeping. She didn't know what it felt like to share your parents or when you need to share every single thing with your siblings.

Ayaana was very worried about him. She decided to call her mother and talk to her tomorrow. She slept beside Abhimaan and also kept pillows beside Abhimanyu so he wouldn't fall.

Abhiraj looked over at his wife and smiled he still remembered how much he missed her when she went to her parent's house for the first time after marriage.

FLASHBACK

Abhiraj was working in his home office when someone knocked on the door.

He muttered a quick come-in. He looked up to find his wife standing there.

" Ayaana apko kuch chahiye?"

Do you want something?

" Huh?"

It had been almost 5 months since they had tied the knot.
He made his way over to her and made her sit on the couch and sat beside her.

" Vo mummy bol rahi thi ki kuch din ghar par ahjaun."

That mama had called and she was asking me to visit home for a few days

" Tumhe jana hai?"

You want to go?

She nodded her head looking down.

" Kitne din rahogi aur kab jana hai bata do mein flight ticket book kar dunga." He said as her parents stayed in Goa.

How many days and when do you want to go tell me accordingly I'll book the flight

" Parso aur fir 2 weeks rehne ka socha hai. Rahu?"

The day after tomorrow for two weeks is it okay?

" Apko puchne ki zarurat nahi hai. Mein ticket book kardunga ap packing kar lo."

You don't need to ask me. I'll book the flight tickets

She happily smiled at him and in excitement hugged him. He stilled for a minute as
Abhiraj.exe stopped working but wrapped his arms around her.

Ayaana's face turned beet red when she realized what she had just done. She quickly pulled out of the hug. She looked over to her husband who smiled at her. Ayaana looked at her husband he looked very handsome when smiling. He even had dimples! She thought. Who knew her stone-faced husband could smile?

She excused herself and went to the garden where her mother-in-law was to tell her about the trip.

" Maa I'm going to Goa parso. Abhiraj ji said he would book my tickets." She declared smiling.

Parson- day after tomorrow

" Aww, I'll miss you don't forget about me okay." Ishani told her daughter-in-law.

The duo talked for a while and Ayaana left the garden to prepare dinner.

Soon it was the day Ayaana was going to leave for Goa. Many guards were surrounding the airport as their Maharaj and Rani Sa were there. A few guards were going to accompany their Rani sa to Goa for her safety.

Abhiraj was in a very sour mood he didn't like the idea of his wife leaving him for so many days. When she had asked him about going it didn't irk him that much and he booked the tickets after 2 weeks. But now that his wife was standing at the airport he felt sad, really sad.

"Give me a call when you land and also after reaching your parent's place okay?"

"Ji tikhe. Ap khayal rakh na apka."

Ok, take care of yourself. Ji- is a term used in respect will talking to your elders

' Khayal rakhne wali tho ja rahi hai kaise rakhu apna khayal' He thought.

The one who takes care of me is going away how can I take care of myself.

She was about to leave when Abhiraj pulled her in a hug and kissed her forehead. They kissed! She thought blushing.

She looked at him for one last time and left with her face as red as a tomato.

5 days passed in a blur. Ayaana was having the time of her life in her parent's house. Her mother was cooking all her favorite dishes. Whereas on the other side, Abhiraj was behaving like a maniac he missed his wife a lot. He was snapping at everyone.

He had enough he arranged for his Private Jet to fly to Goa. He told his parents he had an important meeting. Even though they gave him a teasing smile he didn't give a fuck.

Reaching Goa he drove straight to his in-law's house. He reached their house around 8 at night. Abhirajs's inlaws were shocked when they saw their stone-faced son-in-law standing at their door.

" Vo meeting tha yaha tho socha apke yaha hoke chalu." He told them. To his utter disappointment, his wife wasn't home.

That I had a meeting so thought of visiting

" Aj raat yahi rukh jao Ayaana beach par Gayi hain fresh air ke liye."

Stay tonight, Ayaana is at the beach for some fresh air

He saw all the bodyguards he send standing outside the house. Who were they guarding the house? He was getting angry now, he asked his men to enquire why they were standing outside instead of guarding their queen.

" Rani sa ordered them to stay here as the beach is near." His head bodyguard messaged him.

It was almost 9 and his wife still wasn't home. His mother-in-law insisted he has dinner but he politely declined.

At around 9:30 Ayaana enters her house. When she was near the house entrance she knew something was weird as the security felt like it was doubled.

When her parents saw Ayaana they ushered Ayaana to escort her husband to her room and left for their room on the opposite wing.

Ayaana looked over at her husband who looked angry. Did she do something wrong?

"Ap yaha?"

You here?

" Mangalsutra aur Ring kaha hai tumhara? Yaha ate he pati ko bhul gayi kya?" He asked glaring at her.

Where is your nupital chai did you forget you have a husband as soon as you came here?

" Nahi vo beach par gayi thi pani mein gir na jaye is liye utar liya tha hum fresh hokar pehne lete hai abhi." She said looking scared.

It's nothing like that, I had gone to the beach, afraid I might loose it. I'll wear it after taking a bath

Ayaana got ready and came outside to see her husband sitting on her bed.

" Apne dinner kiya?" She asked.

Did you have dinner?

" Nahi"

No

" Chaliye hum apke liye kuch bana dete hain."

Come I'll cook something for you

The husband and wife went to the kitchen when Ayaana looked through the fridge finding something to make. She knew her mother's food was a bit sweet like how the locals liked eating here and her husband had a habit of spicy food so he wouldn't eat that.

She found some prawns and pao and kept them.

"Mummy ne khana nahi banaya?" He asked.

Mom didn't cook

" Nahi vo hume thore sweet curries ki adat hai aur ma keh rahi thi ki apko spicy khana pasand hai na isliye hum vo hisab se khana bana te hain. Apko prawns chalega?."

We don't eat spicy food like you, but after marriage mom said you like spicy food so I started cooking according to your liking. Will you have prawns?

" Ha"

Yes

Abhiraj looked over at his angel-like wife working he was very thankful to his father for bringing her into his life. She was so calm even when he got angry.

He wanted to hear her voice he wanted her to talk to him for hours. He hated people mindlessly bickering but with her, he felt like he could listen to her for hours.

" Tum Ghar par to spicy khana kha leti ho?"

How do you eat spicy food in our house?

" Ha vo apko pasand hai na to mein isliye dish apke hisaab se he bana dete hu."

You like it so I cook accordingly.

He wanted to kiss her so badly at this point she is soo nice. Wow Abhiraj you sound like a teenage boy with a crush. He thought to himself.

Ayaana prepared the curry fast and served him first with the pao that her mother had baked and sat besides him, serving herself.

" Vo thoda kam spicy hai Jo mirchi hum Rajasthan mein use karte hain aur ye wala thoda alag hai."

The chillies we use in our food is a bit different from the one back in Rajasthan

" Hume pasand aya"
I liked it

The couple talked for a while and then called it a night.

FLASHBACK OVER

After this incident, Abhiraj understood one thing he couldn't stay without his wife. He had gotten habituated to her and her habits. He needed her near him.

When she went to Goa with Abimaan he wanted to follow them but at the same time he wanted to stay back and give some time to the mother-son duo to spend some time together so that Abhimaan could adjust but that didn't stop him from video calling her now and then.

Even though theirs was an arranged marriage within a few months of their marriage, for him Ayaana had become a very important person in his life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883K 42.8K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...
4.7M 219K 78
Are you looking for a cute romantic full of LOVE and a little bit of drama in a Arrange marriage? Here is your stop... Come with me to know how they...
1M 81.3K 78
"मोहब्बत इस दुनिया की सबसे खूबसूरत चीज है। जो हमें उनसे हो गई है। अब या तो मेरी मोहब्बत उनके साथ मुकम्मल होगी या फिर उनके प्यार में फनाह होगी"। _____...
1.4M 63.9K 45
◉𝐖𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐁𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠◉ 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖 𝙨𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙡�...