Misfortune

By chrissycatx35

August Hughes is your typical office worker. He works for a check that barely gets him by and has to use most... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 42

81 5 2
By chrissycatx35

"August," he whispers.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry," his voice was weak and low. I gently rub his back as we sit still in the steamy water.

"I'm sorry too," I finally say after a few seconds of quietness. He slowly pulls out of the hug to look into my eyes but doesn't let go of my waist.

"For what? This is all my fault. I shouldn't have brought you into this life, my life. As much as I love you, I won't be able to forgive myself if I ever do something bad to hurt you again. I hate how upset I get over little things. I hate how I take it out on you when I know I shouldn't. It's selfish of me to want to stay with you, knowing it'll only bring you into more harm. But I can't help it. You're my life, my world, my love, so don't ever apologize for something I started in the first place."

His words were so sweet it felt like my heart was melting. My usual reaction would be to cry over moments like these. I'd cry because I don't usually receive kind words and I'm overwhelmed with happiness. However now, at this very moment I'm overwhelmed with happiness but not crying, instead I can feel myself breaking out into a laugh.

A small smile starts to form on my face, in attempt to hide it I lower my head. James tilts his head to the side to check on me," Shit, did I make you cry? I'm sorry."

I let out a small laugh as I splash some water at him. "The hell?" he groans as he wipes his face.

"Your so corny," I joke, his eyes glisten as he watches me laugh my ass off, the corners of his lip's lifts into a warm smile.

"Oh, I'm corny huh?" His voice turns cocky making my laughter come to a halt.

His warm smile soon forms into a devilish smirk.

"James?" I question while scooting off him.

His eyes slowly scan me up and down making me gulp.

"Come 'ere," he says just before grabbing my arm and yanking me back over to him. "Ahh," I cry out as his thick fingers press into my skin gently. My legs and hips shift around uncomfortably fast causing water to slip out of the tub.

He traps me in his arms and leans his chest on my back, tickling me even more.

"If I'd known you were this ticklish, I'd do this shit a lot sooner."

I lightly pat his arms under the water in hopes he'd release me. I try to plead with him but can barely get out a proper sentence, "Ah! o-Ookay! Skjh- Y-youre not kornhee!!!"

Between my horse laugh and the bath water splashing out the tub, I was certain that Angus would come upstairs but he never did.

"Alright, I guess I can let you go."

Though he said that, he made sure to get a few more tickles in before finally letting me go.

I let out a long breath of relief as I relax my back on his chest. He holds me in his arms while resting his head on my shoulder, swaying us side to side.

"I love you," he whispers into my ear.

"I love you too James, more than anything."

Our sweet moment almost made me forget that were in a tub full of literal blood.

As he snuggles his head onto my shoulder, I shift around uncomfortably at the realization of how disgusting this is.

"Uh, James?"

"Yeah?"

I clear my throat as I say," Could we maybe get out of here now? My fingers are turning wrinkly."

I bring my hand out of the water and show him my strained fingers. In response he grabs my hand and kisses it softly before saying," I love your wrinkly fingers."

I try not to cringe as I pull away," That's gross."

"Alright, alright let's go then."

I nod my head as he finally let's go of my waist. But just before I could properly stand, he lifts me up bridal style.

Droplets of water drip off our naked bodies as he carries me out of the tub. I squirm in his arms while trying to get down.

"Sit still," he says while opening the bathroom door.

"What if Angus wakes up?" My heart starts to race as  we enter the hallway. Though our room door is only a foot away, I still don't like the idea of being naked eye candy for my brother.

"He'll only wake up if you keep talking," he says as if this is all normal.

It's so weird to me how calm he stays in these situations.

Once he opens the room door I finally relax.

He takes us over to the bed and carefully sits me down.

"Stay here while I get a towel," He quickly walks back over to the door.

"With your eggplant swinging between your legs for my brother to see!" I complain. He turns his head back to me with a blank expression.

"Fine I'll shut up."

He lets out a small laugh just before leaving the room once more. I stay seated on the bed with one hand collecting my wet hair into a ponytail as the other runs along my swollen lower lip.

James comes back into the room not a second later with two towels, one wrapped around his waist and the other he tosses to me.

My face catches it since I wasn't prepared to," Wow, thank you so much."

"Sarcasm?" he questions while taking the towel off my face. I roll my eyes in response.

I let my hair fall onto my shoulders as he begins to dry it for me with the towel. His dark eyes focus on the task while I admire his features.

Even though he looked so tired he still managed to look handsome. He's so tall that he had to crouch down just so he could reach my hair. His teeth are white and straight, complimenting his smile. Though his voice is deep, it's smooth like he's sure of everything that comes out of his mouth. On top of all his qualities, he's fucking massive and not in a big way, in a muscular sexy way. If he hadn't told me he spent most of his life in business I'd think he'd played football growing up. The feature I love most about him is his eyes. I love how grave they are. He's a very secluded person so it's hard to figure out what he's thinking about most of the time. That's why I love his eyes, they're honest and definite. Just from the looks he gives me; I can tell what he wants.

The veins in his arms pulse a bit as he continues drying my hair. I lick my lips as my gaze travels along his broad shoulders and chest until they finally reach to the towel wrapped around his waist, that's when my eyes widen a bit.

"J-James?" I ask nervously.

He stops focusing on my hair for a moment to look at me," Yeah?"

"Why are you hard?" I look down to his erection that's pressed against his towel then back up to his eyes.

His hands drop the towel he used to dry my hair, making it fall onto the bed behind me. I bite my inner cheek as he gives me a dull look.

"What is it?"

"I'm sorry, usually I'm able to control things like this. I mean it's not like I'm some teenage boy going through puberty. You are someone I fantasize about a lot but that doesn't give me the right to lose myself like this." He begins to rub his hand over his face as he chuckles.

'Is he nervous or something? It kind of seems like he's talking to himself right now. '

When I scoot closer to him on the edge of the bed, he takes a step back. I can't help but to laugh at his strange behavior.

"James, it's alright. If you want to have sex, you can just tell me. Why go through the pain of holding back? We are together after all."

His jaw clenches as he shakes his head slowly," No, I shouldn't. I don't want to do that."

My eyes widen from his statement,' He doesn't want me? Am I not attractive to him anymore? ' My insecurities start to cloud my mind quickly.

As I think of all possible reasons for him to say something like that, he notices my quietness and clears his throat.

"I didn't mean it like that August," he reassures me. I slouch back some as I wait for him to Justify himself. He lets out a breath before saying," Last time we- you know, almost had sex. It wasn't by choice. Me initiating that I want to fuck you just seems really wrong especially since I did that to you last time. I was......"

"An asshole? Yeah, I know."

He adverts his gaze elsewhere in shame. Hearing his actual reason for not wanting to have sex with me really is a reliever. I can appreciate him for not making me uncomfortable but then again, I don't want him to always be so hesitant with me. I love his dominant side. I would never actually admit this to anyone not even him, but I actually really love to be dominated. I like how he takes charge in the bedroom, how he acts with confidence and power, it all drives me insane.

"James," I call out to him in a low tone as I stand up. He looks down at me with furrowed brows. His mouth parts open slightly as I take a step closer to him, closing the space between us.

"I know that you won't do anything like that ever again because—"

"I don't trust myself."

"—I trust you."

He looks to me with so much emotion it hurts. It hurts seeing him like this, though it was wrong of him to try and force himself on me. I know that he was just acting on his anger.

I take his hand into mine and give it a little squeeze to assure him that I forgive him and trust him with my soul.

My eyes glisten as I stare in his eyes," Let me trust you, show me how much I can trust you."

I lift myself up to his height level by standing on my toes. My hands grip onto his shoulders to hold myself up as my lips softly press onto his, he hesitates at first but then starts to kiss back. His hands gently hold my waist as he deepens the kiss. We both lose ourselves in each other's arms. Everything around us seemed to have faded out like in a cheesy romance movie, it was like there was only us in the entire world, which I would never complain about. He leans down some so I no longer have to hold myself up and begins taking a few steps without breaking the kiss. The kiss that was supposed to be passionate and sweet soon turned rough and hungry as James entangled his hands in my hair, pulling me closer to him.

I let myself be completely lost in the kiss as I cupped his stubble beard. We were so attached to each other you'd think we'd been apart for years. The hours we spent away from each other weren't long, but it felt like an eternity. He pulls me so close to him that I can feel his stiff erection pressed against me. I moan into the kiss as he bites down on my lower lip.

I could feel myself growing wet from all the friction we were creating. Without breaking the kiss, he pulls one of my legs up onto his torso. I lift the other one up for him to take and he does, carrying the backs of my legs as he sucks on my lower lip.

He gently lays me down on the bed with him being on top. My legs cling onto his back as I pull him closer to me. My whole body was warm and ready, ready for him to take me. I'm already just as hard as him now from all our making out.

Feeling tired of the foreplay I lightly push onto his shoulders causing him to break our kiss. My chest rises up and down as I try to catch my breath. He runs a hand through his hair as he watches me in my desperate state," What is it?"

"Fuck me already."

His eyes widen from my statement. He takes a few seconds to process what I just said then a sly grin forms on his face.

Without wasting anymore of our time, he gets off the bed and grabs onto my ankles. I wasn't prepared to be pulled to the edge of the bed and gasp in response.

With one finger he slips off the towel around his waist, it falls onto the ground soundlessly. I bite my lower lip as my eyes meet his hard erection. It looked twice as big since I last saw it.

Both of his large hands grab onto my knees and separate them so that I'm fully exposed for him. Usually, I'd be embarrassed from something like this, but I'm actually just more turned on. The way his eyes scan my body makes me want him to just take me right now.

"Your fucking hot," he says in his deep husky accent as one of his hands caress my inner right thigh, sending chills down my spine.

He presses his other hand on the bed to hover back over me but not fully since he was standing.

"Open your mouth," he demands.

I obey his command by parting my mouth slightly. With the hand he used to caress me, he sends two fingers into my mouth. I suck on them for a few seconds before he pulls them back out, leaving a thin line of saliva connecting from my mouth to his fingers.

"Like a bitch in heat."

I suck my bottom lip slowly while glaring at him, not a hateful glare but more of the 'fuck me glare.'

He stands straight up again and with his lubricated fingers he begins to slowly stroke his throbbing dick that oozed of precum.

Feeling needy, I think,' Why should he be the only one to feel good? '

A thought passes through my mind giving me an erotic idea. With my own two fingers I decide to suck on them, giving them a slippery feeling. One of James's eyebrows rise as he questions my sudden movement.

My two slick fingers travel down to my lower half but pass my erection. I've only ever seen women doing this in pornos but if they can do it, why can't men?

I spread my legs wide, giving James a good view of my throbbing hole as I shove my fingers in it. My eyes focus on my hand as I finger myself. The feeling was foreign to me and quite embarrassing actually, 'what if he doesn't like what I'm doing? '

I look back up to James who continued to pump himself but only ten times faster. My doubts leave me as I see him so focused on what I was doing. His brows were knitted tightly while sweat started to form on his forehead. I decide to enter another one of my slender fingers into my hole with a moan escaping my mouth. James groans as his pumping increases sloppily.

The feeling of my own fingers in me didn't excite me until I entered the third one. Once that one was in, it reached a spot in me that felt really good every time I touched it. The feeling was nice and enough to make me moan but it was nothing compared to what James makes me feel.

"Shit," James says weakly before a thick stream of cum shoots onto my stomach.

I flinch as some of the liquid spills onto my lips.

He comes closer to the bed and flips me over so that I'm now on my stomach with my ass bent over the edge of the bed.

He gives it a rough smack causing a whimper to escape my mouth.

"You like teasing me?" He says slowly. I can't help but to bite on my swollen lip as his voice deepens.

My cheeks flush red as he lays himself on my back. Though he came his dick was still hard as a rock as it rubbed on my ass cheeks. He pulls on my hair roughly so that I can look at him. My hazy gaze shifts to the side as he looks to me with frustration.

"Fucking answer my question."

I was so surprised from him suddenly striking my ass that I tuned out his question and never gave it a proper answer. I gulp as I nod slowly, knowing this will only make him more upset. I won't lie, his angry side is terrifying but also a little, no, a lot hot.

He lets go of my hair but keeps my head up by gripping onto my chin with his hand.

"Verbal answer."

"I—"

Before I could actually answer him, I could feel the tip of his dick sliding into me without warning.

I gasped breathlessly as he began thrusting himself in and out of me with force, the force I've been craving all night for.

He laid on top of me, pinning me down with his body so I wouldn't move as he continued to fuck me. His dick was too big for me and hurt pretty bad. However, at the same time, he was hitting all the right spots, so the pain almost heightened the feeling of pleasure.

"You're a fucking slut, playing with yourself like that right in front of me. Have you gone mad?" The grip he has on my chin tightens as he thrust further into me.

My eyes start to tear up from how deep he was going. A deep moan leaves his mouth, he finally let's go of my chin. With each long stroke, I feel myself stretching wider, as if he's slowly tearing me apart.

" Tell me how good I make you feel," he whispers into my ear as he begins to fuck me harder. My hips buck and jerk as he pounds into me, driving himself deeper with each motion. The wet slap of our bodies meeting resounds through the silent room.

"Good..." I whimper desperately. He laughs softly and licks my neck gently.

"A bit louder baby," He growls, giving my ass a little smack. I squirm underneath him trying to compose myself.

"You make me feel good! So Good!" I shout.

Hearing this he gives my cheek a small peck before he completely starts ramming me. He was gentle and rough at the same time. I felt him deep inside me. Each thrust he pulled out most of the way before slamming back in me. At the same time, he whispered sweet things like," You're doing so good, just like that and beg for it."

Sweet for the most part but I was too busy enjoying myself to even pay attention to his words. My eyes were half lidded, growing more and more at my limit as he continued fucking me.

I could tell he was also at his limit from how his thrusts turned sloppy. A wave of pleasure explodes in me, so intense leaving my eyes teary. The tingling sensation leaves my body trembling. My back arches as I moan through my orgasm. He pulls out for only a mere second to pull my hips back as he stands. My legs tremble as I struggle to keep them standing, thank God I had a bed to relax my upper body on. I pant breathlessly as his dick starts to ease its way back into me. I flop my head down onto the sheets as he massages my ass gently.

"Tired?"

Being too exhausted to even speak, I nod my head slowly.

"Alright, I'll be gentler."

His hands hold onto the sides of my waist carefully pulling me towards him.

Even if he's gentle it wouldn't matter, I'm still so sensitive from the orgasm I just had. My thighs still twitch from the sensation.

As I prepare for round two, he suddenly says," let's get more onto the bed."

"...okay," confused, I start to crawl to the center of the bed with him following behind me.

I stay on my knees for him, but he suddenly flips me around so I'm on my back. He hovers over me with adoration in his eyes.

"Ahh... this is much better."

His hand cups my cheek, tilting my head up so our eyes could meet.

" I want to see you."

Through his glistening eyes, I could see my reflection. My face flushed a bright red like a tomato. I try turning my head to cover my embarrassment, but he gently directs my chin back in its position.

"Don't try to hide, everything you hate about yourself is just everything I love."

My mouth parts open slightly as my bottom lip quivers. I just want this moment to last forever. 'Why couldn't we have met sooner? If we'd met earlier, just before he killed his family. We wouldn't have to worry about cops, where we stay, watching our backs, or other people finding out who he is. I wish we could have a normal relationship like other people, I don't care if the world accepts us or not.

As long as I have him that's all I need really.

I want to go out for long walks in public, have a dinner at nice places, shop together. I want it all. However, I'm not sure if that's what James wants. He clearly has a problem with himself, he can't stop killing.

I want to be the one who can change him but that won't happen if he doesn't change himself as well. '

"Hey, stop worrying about whatever you're thinking and just live in the moment."

He's right, the day will come when he's a changed man. I just have to be patient.

My arms wrap around his neck, pulling him closer to me. Our lips softly graze each other before they finally meet in a warm passionate kiss.

James lines himself back up with my sensitive hole, the bed shifts as he pulls in with a grunt. My legs try closing but can't due to him between them so I wrap them around his torso.

He kisses my quivering lips while holding himself up with the bed.

Every time he rolls his hips, I can feel my eyes tearing up. My fingers dig into his back, breaking the skin. He groans but doesn't tell me to stop. Instead, he breaks our kiss and looks me in the eyes," You're very tense, try to relax."

Soft moans leave my body trembling. I try to speak but a breathless gasp comes out," S-sorry."

"Don't be, just try to focus on me."

He tucks a sweaty strand of my hair behind my ear while whispering," I love you so much. I'm going to take care of you for the rest of my life."

I focus on him and his words while taking in soothing breaths. My breathing's shallow but at the same time it's easier for him to ease his way in me. Once his length is fully in, he continues to roll his hips. We both share a sudden moan before locking lips again.

My body trembles with each thrust but this time with proficiency. The bed creaks as he takes his time making love to me. I ended up Cumming at least two more times before I eventually gave out.

Finally, I felt his speed increase as his breathing in my ear became more ragged. I clenched around him tightly causing him to moan loudly just before Cumming in me. He rode out his orgasm with a few more thrusts before pulling out, leaving my hole a dripping mess.

My body was warm, sweaty and drained but I felt extremely relaxed. My vision of James started to blur as my eyelids grew heavy. Before I knew it, everything turned black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
32.4K 1.1K 19
Charlie Hutson is just trying to get through his life while trying to escape from any kind of punishment for his mistakes. Knocking someone ou...
21.5K 1.1K 26
Alive Amongst The Dead "You make me feel some type of way Levi, You make me feel so alive amongst all the dead." When two complete strangers are forc...
10.1K 522 10
Quinn at 17 years old doesn't live with his parents. His parents kicked him out last year for coming out to them. He lives in the bad part of town an...