Together forever (Best friend...

By PetwaSan0000

So...I finally get a chance to make this amazing sequel to the book! As I promised for all of you guys! Also... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
New trilogy voting (pls read)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Suggestions for Next chapter?
Chapter 41
So what happened to de others? (part 1)
EreMika finale
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
☆〜Chapter 44☆〜
☆JeanMarco finale☆
♪Chapter 45♪
So what happened to the others? (part 2)
About the crossover characters
About the kids
SPRINGLES SPRINGLES

Chapter 8

541 22 38
By PetwaSan0000

*Sasha's POV*

The girls and I went to laser tag to cheer me up. We were choosing the guns. I got one of the blue guns which looks familiar. I took it, and I saw a print that said.

"Reserved for Springles xD"

I sighed and walked past the gun, and took another blue gun. I don't really wanna live through the past, because now I'm basically in the present.

I took a vest and wore it. Then I went to meet the rest of the girls. We were in teams, it was the three roomies against me and Annie. Then I noticed it wasn't that equal.

Then all of a sudden, I heard a cheerful voice by the distance,

"GUYS!!!"

I turned my head swiftly. It's...Felicia? She rushed to the two of us with a blue gun and a vest. She smiled at me and explained to everyone.

"Yeah, I know. It's pretty awkward for me to be here since...well, only one of you know me. Connie just went to the bar again for no reason and I had nothing to do at the house. So I went your house, and I saw a note at the door saying, "gone off to laser tag." And so I went here as fast as I could."

Hange sighed heavily and turned to Isabel, saying, "That was you, wasn't it?"

Isabel raised her shoulders as a reply, "What? I have an important package that's about to be delivered in three hours. They should know I'm gone."

"Great, now Sasha's gonna feel 'awkward' aga-"

"HEY!!!" I shouted before Petra got to blurt everything out, "She's very nice. You guys just haven't met her yet, she's great once you get to know her."

The three sighed and slowly nodded in agreement. I grinned and entered the laser tag arena. We all entered this time.

*time skip*

After our fun in laser tag, we went to a restaurant. I was sitting beside Petra and Hange, while Annie, Isabel, and Felicia were across us.

Felicia started a conversation, "So...just to make dinner fun. How about lets play a game. Everyone in this table had to tell their full name, their nickname, what they like, and what they hate."

"Sure." Petra cracked a smile. Hange grinned and played with her fork, saying,

"Isabel goes first. She lived her middle school years as a rebel. It would be great to get whatever's in her mind..."

"Okay!" Felicia agreed, "Isa-chan, you go first."

"Fine, damn you Hange." Isabel shrugged, "Hey, Bros. My name is Isabel Magnolia, be free to call me by my nickname, Izzy. I love weapons, rule breaking, games, violent/ action movies, amazing food, and animals. I hate jerks,bullies, over cooked food, racism, and Titans."

She bowed and sat down with her legs crossed, sighing, "Petra, it's your turn."

"I didn't know you hated racism, you used to be so racist in the old days." Hange exclaimed.

"Hey! again, I love rule breaking. And that's including my own rules." Isabel laughed.

Petra nodded and stood up from her chair, "Hello! I'm Petra Ral, or to my friends...Pet. I love coffee cakes or mocha cakes, sweet food, guns, summer, winter, cute guys, hot guys, coffee and rom-coms. I hate poverty, wars, fights, death, and itch."

"Wow...you seem nice." Felicia smiled.

Petra smiled, "Thank you. Who's turn is it?"

Hange placed her hand at her chest and patted it, "it's my turn. But is it okay if I don't stand up? My legs are a little shaky. Alright, my name is Hange Zoë, or Hange-San. I love science, logic, books, experimenting, food, feelsy movies, and fun. I hate boredom, not science, bossy people, and drugs."

"Oh, then you must hate a friend of mine, she is very bossy!" Felicia laughed. "Ve~ Now it's my turn. My full name is Felicia Vargas, or you can call me Feli or Felicia. I love pasta, pizza, my home country, my friends, my family, and fun. I hate whatever blocks the path of fun."

She turned to me and pointed her index finger at me, "Sasha, it's your turn. Annie doesn't want to join."

"O-Oh...o-okay...if you say so." I replied, "Hey, my name is Sasha Braus. Or Sasha. I love all kinds of yummy food, amazing movies, my friends, video games, and...and life. I hate whoever hates those things, brats, drama queens, mean boys, and mean government people."

We had long fun conversations through dinner. Then I heard someone familiar to my right while I was eating some pizza.

I turned around. It was Connie...giving Felicia some flowers. She smiled and squeezed him to hug. My nerves felt anger, I had the urge to just...shout out how I feel. Well too late, got that covered already.

I just stood from my chair and ran as fast as I could outside, dragging Petra with me. I heard him shouting, "SASHA WAIT!!" I ignored his call and ran straight to the door, where I stopped running.

I let go of Pet's hand and tumbled to a park bench, panting hard. I sighed heavily and dumped my head on the bench loudly.

"Sasha, are you okay?" Pet asked worriedly.

I sighed again, "I'm fine..."

"Really? Cause you don't look like it." Annie hissed as she closed the restaurant door with Hange and Isabel following her.

I buried my face on the bench with soft whimpers, "Didn't you realize sooner? I was being completely sarcastic!" I banged my head on the bench.

"Oh yeah...I never realized..." Annie grunted sarcastically while turning her head. Hange made tsk sounds. Then I felt a heavy body on my back. I slowly looked up, and I saw Isabel sitting on me.

"Hey, it's okay! We were supposed to make you enjoy being single!" She cheered happily.

"Yeah yeah, but...I was always single, it's just I was always with one guy for the rest of my life...my best friend..." I looked down.

Petra patted my back, "It's okay. You know what? I have another surprise for you guys. My friend, Julchen, invited us to a party at her place. It'll be fun."

I nodded, "Sure, that might cheer me up. wait...is Connie coming?"

She shook her head, "Nope, the only guys there are the axis. Yup, they're having another axis party."

"S-sure..."

"I'm not." Annie shrugged, "Titanic is playing in ten minutes and I gotta get there in time. I don't wanna end up like three weeks ago when..." She sniffed and wiped a tear off her face.

Petra patted her back, "It's okay. She got fired from her summer job and almost got run over by a truck just to get to the house in time. And then she realized it was the remake she was about to watch."

The five of us stayed silent. Then Annie left, and we went to the party.

*time skip*

Petra knocked on the door. Julchen answered it and greeted us, "Hey! Come in!"

She hugged Pet and the others as we entered the house. And then I realized, this was the same house I went to last time.

I sat on the same couch I was before, the three went to the dining room to get dessert. I had the same position I had before. No slouching, hand on my lap.

All of a sudden, I heard another familiar voice behind me, "Ve~ Ciao, Bella."

I turned around and smiled to see Feliciano. But...he didn't look the same, his hands were wet and his eyes were in tears, but he still plastered a smile on his face.

There was a tall blonde man wearing green. He must be Feli's close friend. That's what I thought, so I asked him,

"What happened?"

He replied to my question with a deeper voice, "His twin sister, Felicia, promised him she would be back in time for the party. But this morning, she said she had to break that promise just to spend time with you girls. He's been quietly weeping this whole time. Hurt him again, and you're not coming back alive."

Feliciano shook his head, "it's not Bella's fault, Doitsu. Felicia told me it was a surprise, so they had no clue she was going with them."

The german guy let a glare at me and left. A single tear fell from my eye, I sighed heavily and looked down, apologizing, "I am so sorry for that, Feli. For everything. I didn't really want Felicia to come because I knew Connie was coming too..."

"What's wrong with Connie coming?" He asked in a curious tone.

I explained, "He was jealous of me hanging out with you, so he forbid me to do so. I got mad and confessed how I felt and my love for him. I stormed off and gave him the silent treatment ever since. Then I saw Connie coming to our girl hangout and gave Felicia flowers, I didn't want to say anything else, so I just ran away..."

We both sighed in desperation and sadness. Knowing we both lost someone for their relationship...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 5K 35
↳𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ࿔*:・ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 𝐴𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟✔︎ ❝𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔?❞ W...
25.9K 428 11
When two teens happen to move in the same area, next-door to be exact, their lives are destined to change. One, is a boy named Eren and carries a dar...
561K 13K 33
Year 845, the year Wall Maria met its doom. The residents within Wall Maria stared at the wall. A head was now visible...it was a titan... 'A titan...
3.6K 40 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...