π‘·π’“π’Šπ’”π’π’π’†π’“ 03695 / 𝑺𝒂...

By -ALABAST3R

❝𝑢𝑯, 𝑰𝑺 𝑴𝒀 𝑩𝑨𝑩𝒀 𝑨𝑩𝑢𝑼𝑻 𝑻𝑢 π‘ͺ𝑼𝑴?❞ β–°β–±β–°β–±β–°β–±β–°β–±β–°β–±β–°β–±β–° βžͺπ‘©π’†π’ˆπ’‚π’: (12/25/2022) βžͺ𝑬𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅: (05/0... More

Β°β€’~00~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~01~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~02~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~03~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~04~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~05~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~06~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~07~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~08~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~09~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~10~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~12~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~13~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~14~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~15~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~16~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~17~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~18~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~19~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~20~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~21~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~22~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~23~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~24~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~25~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~26~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~27~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~28~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~29~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~30~β€’Β°

Β°β€’~11~β€’Β°

3.6K 118 136
By -ALABAST3R

•[I Mean It]•

Pressure, what a terrible feeling. It's also a feeling that Y/N doesn't like so much. She's been feeling for the past week now.

She just couldn't get Sanzu's demand out of her head. What's worse is that she's literally thinking about it! She shouldn't be thinking about something like that.

Y/N grabbed another shot and chugged it. She decided to go out with Naoto to clear her head.

He shook his head, following her motions.

"You know, I didn't get the chance to tell you this but you look amazing."

Y/N grins, taking a shot of tequila, following up with lime. Naoto watched her, eat the like with ease. He's sure he saw her tongue swirl around it.

He glanced away from her, his eyes catching the bartender. The girl shrugged, giving him a knowing smirk.

"Thank you, Naoto. You look good too, very different than in uniform." She says, giving him a pat on his shoulder.

"Why thank you."

"I mean you still look good in uniform don't get me wrong. I mean, like...I wonder what you look like in a suit." She blabs.

Naoto grins, shaking his head a bit. He finished his third shot, watching go onto a fifth.

"Go on a date with me and you might see that version of me."

"Ohhh." She tease, giving him a once over. Naoto shrugs. He likes flirting with her.

"I dare you to come in a suit tomorrow. I'll bring the lunch."

Naoto chuckle as he watched her toss back another tequila shot. Before she could eat the lime he beat her to it, grabbing her wrist and bringing it to his face.

Naoto took the lime from between her fingers with his teeth, finishing it in three seconds. He took the peel from his mouth, dropping it in his empty glass.

Y/N was shocked and highly impressed. Just when she thought Naoto couldn't get more attractive he tongues her lime.

And finishes it in a split second like it was nothing?

Naoto pulled her by the hand, leading her to the dancefloor.

"This is song is my favorite." He says, knowing House of Cards all too well.

"Right, everyone loves BTS." She says with an eye roll. She still followed him, feeling heat rise into her stomach.

She wants to know if that like trick a tease. For someone that looks so innocent he sure is showing his true colors tonight.

"And whoever doesn't is an uncultured swine." He jokes, pulling her to him. Y/N wrap her arms around his neck, holding that of a playful smile.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah. Very much so." His hands fall to her hips. He could his feel his crotch close to hers, maybe too close for his control.

He likes her, but he won't act the fool. As the song played and their hips moved in sync together, Y/N found herself getting closer to him.

And closer.

And closer.

Naoto felt it too, the sudden pull to euphoria. His eyes are glued to her lips. He can smell her drink radiation from her tongue. He wants to taste it.

The warm taste of lime, salt and bittersweet tequila mixed in with his bourbon and lime.

Fuck he wants it so bad.

"Y/N...can I kiss you?" He asks. Their lips are partially touching. Just one forward motion and they'd be locked in.

Their foreheads touch and he closed his eyes. He wants it to happen, but in the end, it's up to her.

Then, he felt it. Her lips on his. Naoto honestly felt like he accomplished everything in life. He's never had time to really pay attention to females since he's so busy with work.

His tongue swirled with hers, sucking gently. That citrus, warm, bittersweet taste is erotic.

Y/N could feel her head spin as she experienced what that lime experienced a couple seconds ago.

However, that stupid memory of Sanzu fucking Haruchiyo came creeping to the front of her brain.

The way she was about to kiss back in the end. Or well, when she did kiss back in the end only for him to stop before Laney could catch them in the act.

Why is she thinking about him? Why does she feel his tongue, smell his smell, feel his hands on her body.

"Fuck." Y/N exhales, finally breaking the kiss. Naoto was kind of devastated about her sudden pull back but he understands.

They're in the open, that's first of all and second, they're a bit tipsy.

"We should...we should go." She whispers. Her hand moved from his hair down to his chest.

"S-sure...it's already getting late so."

She nods, stepping away from him. "I'll pay."

"No, you don't-

"I've got it. No problem." She nods, watching as he walked off.

"Fucking hell Y/N. Shit." She cuss lowly. She shouldn't have kissed him, but good God.

Naoto grabbed his coat from his chair and the bartender slid a glass his way. He glanced up, looking at her.

"Sorry, I'm not here for another shot." He took his wallet out, pulling out two hundred dollars. He didn't care how much it came up too, once he gave enough to cover it.

"Just...keep whatever."

"It's on the house, the shot." She says. "By the way, congratulations with the kiss. She seemed to really enjoy it."

He grabbed the drink. "You were watching?" Naoto shot it, taking the lime from its place.

"No, just happened to see. Anyways, good luck tuff guy. And thanks for the eighty dollar tip."

Naoto sent a small smile as he walked off, heading outside where he met Y/N. She's hugging herself as her eyes wandered around.

He stops beside her. "Your lime, M'lady."

Y/N turn to him in slight surprise. "Oh, why thank you." She laughs. Y/N took the lime and squeezed it into her mouth instead of sucking the juice out.

Naoto watched her as some spilled from the said of her mouth and drained down her neck.

He tore his gaze away from her and covered his mouth. He's pathetic. Actually pathetic for thinking that way towards her.

However, tonight did come as a surprise. For someone that seems oblivious most of the time she actually knows how to party. And kiss.

"Ah shit."

He stops, looking at her as she bent down to pick up the lime slice.

"I wasn't even done." She complains. Naoto laughs. He glanced at his coat and handed it to her.

She smiles, taking it from his grasp.

"I thought you'd never offer." She tease.

"You were doing it wrong, by the way. When eating lime you have to be quick with it."

"Well, I like it slow."

Silence. He cussed himself for turning the simple phrase into a sexual manner.

"That's going to be my exact speed when I hit the wheel. No need to be pulled over by an officer."

She laughs. "That would be so ironic."

"Yeah. Tell me about it."

Thirty minutes later went by and Naoto finally reached her house. Naoto walked her to her door, not only because he's a gentleman, but because he doesn't want the night to end.

He doesn't care what they do. They can sit on her floor and eat ice until their lips turn blue. He enjoys her company.

"Well, this is me. Thank you, for a good night, Tachibana. Really, I enjoyed it."

He smirks, pocketing his hands.

"Glad to be of service."

Y/N did a dip and he took a step back. Y/N opened her door, stepping inside. She glanced at him and arched a brow.

"Just want to make sure you get in safe." He cuts in before she can say anything.

"I think I'm safe, Mr.Officer. I'll watch you walk if you're afraid of the dark."

The both of them share a laugh.

"Haha, funny. Well, I'll get going then."

"You do that."

He didn't move and neither did she. After an awkward thirty second stance Naoto turned around.

He shook his head in complete embarrassment.

"Can I kiss you?"

She want to feel that sensation again. But she also wants that upcoming hold that Sanzu has on her to flee. She wants to kiss Naoto and not see Sanzu, or hear Sanzu.

"I love you, Mine."

She won't be one of his crazy obsessions.

Y/N ran behind Naoto, stopping him the moment he reached his car. Naoto faced her due to the sudden contact and without hesitation, her mouth was on his.

Naoto was shocked, baffled beyond speak, but he didn't waste his time kissing her back.

"Fuck Sanzu Haruchiyo." She exhales. Naoto was confused at her sudden input and didn't have time to question it since she pulled him towards the house.

Once they got inside Y/N closed the door, embracing him into a another kiss. Naoto moans, feeling a slight tug of his hair.

"Are you...scared of him?" She asks, still kissing him.

"Who?"

She stops, looking him in the eyes. The both of them are breathing heavily.

"Haruchiyo."

His brows dropped. "Depends?"

"I mean with this. Are you afraid that he might find out about this?"

He breathed a laugh. "You think he'll kill me or something?"

"Yes."

"Well that's too bad."

∆∆∆

Sanzu is bothered. It's been a week since he's last seen Y/N or even heard from her. Not to mention he's still stuck in solitary.

He grins, looking up. "Hello sweet Laney."

She stared down at him through her glasses.

"Haruchiyo, it's shower time. Luckily for you you'll have a bit of company tonight with other inmates."

He snorts. "You say that like I should be foaming at the mouth in excitement. Do you really think I like dick that much?" He asks with a pout.

"You shower with them so maybe." She shrugs. His jaw clenched.

"You can be so disrespectful sometimes. Besides...I thought it was apart of the culture."

"You know what, you're right. It is apart of the culture."

He exhales. "Anyways, what are you really here for? I showered three hours ago and there's no one with you so...what are you here for sweet Laney."

"It's Officer, Laney. And it's about your little stunt."

"I didn't know I was an actor."

"Cut the shit. Tell me what you did to Y/N during your few seconds alone." She demands.

Sanzu breathes a sigh. "She sucked me off and gosh was her tongue warm. Too bad you missed it, I'm pretty sure it would've made headlines."

"I'm being serious. If you touched her in any way we'll have to take you to court."

"That would actually give me enought time to escape and go on a killing spree. Please, go ahead and do it."

Laney exhales. She's gotten nowhere with them. She knows something happened, she just wants to know.

"If you tell me I'll send you back to your pod."

Sanzu played with his fingers.

"Where is she?"

"Off."

"Where's my baby, Laney? I haven't seen her in a week and I want to know how she's doing."

Officer Laney stared at him for a bit. He's staring at the wall in front of him, eyes in its droopy and lazy fix. Not to mention his switch in tone

"She's been on station for the past week. Maybe you scared her." She mocks. Sanzu hums. Then he smiles.

"I thought she would've been with shrimp dick Tachibana. But she's only staying away because I scared her?" He laughs.

"That's not good at all. Hmm, can I have a journal?"

"What for?"

"To do semen art." Sanzu nearly cackled, but kept his composure.

She scoffs. "I don't even know why I asked. Who knows, maybe she is with Tachibana." She teases.

Sanzu stood to his feet and stretched. Officer Laney got distracted by her her phone ringing, which stopped her laughter. She turned away from him, about to answer her call.

However, that was a terrible mistake. It doesn't matter if someone is standing in the middle of the hall that's away from the yellow line.

At the end of the day, if he reaches out to you and your close enough for him to grab, he'd make it count. And in that moment, he did absolutely that.

Sanzu grabbed Laney by her collar and pulled her back. She dropped her phone in surprise as she felt her back being slammed into the bars of his cell.

Sanzu held her by her neck as the other covered her mouth. It was a bit uncomfortable for him but he didn't care about that.

"I'm dead fucking serious Laney, I'll kill everyone in this facility if I don't see her. I want time with Mine. Make it happen or fucking die."

Sanzu let her go and she quickly took her pepper spray from her hip belt and sprayed him seconds later.

It took him off guard and he held his eyes. He didn't cry out in pain, he didn't beg for mercy or any of that. Instead...he laugh.

Laney grabbed her phone from the floor, feeling goosebumps. It was all a quick reaction, and a bad one too.

Sanzu laugh echoed the hall as she made her way out. No one's down here at the moment so she's got no backup. Not that she needs it.

Sanzu heard the metal door close and his cackle subsided into a grin. The burn was terrible, but the tingly sensation was all too nice.

Sanzu removed one of his hands, still grinning.

"They're going to die because of you."

Indeed they are. Y/N giving Naoto the biggest death wish. Actually...she just did.😭😭😭

Next chapter loading...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.3K 3.1K 34
πŸ—οΈ Λšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λš ⋆ sex, obsession, drugs, prison, lust. 𝓨ou find yourself drawn into the dangerous world of the criminal organization that operates within...
14.7K 522 19
❝𝒀𝑢𝑼 𝑫𝑢𝑡'𝑻 𝑻𝑨𝑳𝑲 𝑴𝑼π‘ͺ𝑯 𝑫𝑢 π’€π‘Άπ‘Όβž ❝𝑡𝑢𝑻 𝑰𝑡 𝑷𝑼𝑩𝑳𝑰π‘ͺ...𝑢𝑡𝑳𝒀 𝑰𝑡 π‘©π‘¬π‘«βž β–±β–°β–±β–°β–±β–°β–±β–°β–±β–° βžͺπ‘©π’†π’ˆπ’‚π’: (3/9/2023) βžͺ𝑬𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅: (...
13.4K 476 19
"Such a pretty little whore for me hm." He praised, "Your breast truly are hypnotic, are you gonna cum from your breast daarin, you're truly a horny...