Help! I Have a Supernatural H...

Af MEGCJONES

"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of... Mere

New school
Party talk
Mine
Tiny Red Bikini
Pools are made to get wet in
Daddy
The Confession
Dancing the Night Away
Pancakes and Coffee
Waterfall Date
The Alpha
Car Fun
The Letter
Darkness
She's Gone
Approaching the Full Moon
Orphanage
Pleasure or Pain
The Castle
Maximus
The Truth
Reunited
The Six of Us
Take it Slow
Making Love
School
Double Date
The Frat House
Flatline
Thankful
Doctor's Appointment
The Results
The Godfather
Into the Woods
The Date
Red Day Festival
Answers
Relaxation Technique
Spill the Tea
Re-marked
Anti-prom
Baby Names
Renaissance Festival
Double the Pleasure
Seeing Stars
Lunch Antics
Anti-Prom Night
Asmodeus
Unknown Number
Trust
From the Heart
Lights Out
The Families
Love Rival
Romeo
Dreamwalker
Levi
Complications
Paris
Monica
Hollywood
Addiction
Guilt
No!
Anger
Man Sleepover
Dad Hugs
Found Them
69
Unwanted Feelings
Unsettled
I Messed Up Again
Fatherhood
Reacquainted
Sexcapades
I'm Asmodeus
Good Show
Garrett
Trials
Stonehenge
Again?!
The First Trial
Escape
False Start
Gabriel
Heat
Re-do
Epilogue

Departing

2.1K 83 4
Af MEGCJONES

Rose's POV

I woke up the next morning, dreading my men leaving. I rolled over and came face to face with Damien. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his. "Good morning, baby," he said sleepily. I grinned at him. "Good morning, handsome."

"Where's my morning kiss?" I hear Brent complain from the other side of me. I giggle as I turn around and press my lips to his, as well.

I feel him get pushed out of the way and Max puckers his lips at me. I take turns kissing all men until finally the only ones left are Asmodeus and Garrett.

"Where did you sleep Asmodeus?" I asked him.

"On the bed, Joel is a great cuddled," he winked while Joel scoffed. "I did not cuddle your punk ass."

"I slept on the couch, too much dick on that bed for me," Garrett said.

I laughed before yawning. I need coffee...in an IV...pronto.

Asmodeus snapped his fingers and produced a cup of coffee for me. I took a sip and found it had some blood concentrate in it. "Mmm...thank you." I groaned.

"Where's mine?" Brent asked him.

"There's a coffee maker downstairs, I trust you know how to use it," he said haughtily. Brent made a face at him and then strolled downstairs. We took turns dressing in the closet until we were all presentable.

"GIRL!" I hear shouting from downstairs. I run down and run smack into Sophie.

"I missed you!" I shouted.

"I missed you, too girly." She said, "Colten called me last night and explained the situation to me. Are you sure you don't want to stay with Sebastian and me instead?"

"I don't want to put you on Lucifer's radar. It's bad enough he has my babies. I'm going to be staying with Asmodeus." I told her.

She pulled me aside and whispered, "are you sure that's a good idea? After all, you two came close to doing the nasty last time."

"It's what needs to be done," I tell her. She still seems like she doesn't quite understand but I don't want her to be in any more danger.

"I love you, Rose. Please keep in touch with me." She said.

I shook my head, "I'll try but remember the last time that I was in Hell? Shitty reception," I chuckled weakly.

She enveloped me in a hug. "So how are you and Sebastian doing?" I asked her, wiggling my eyebrows.

She blushed, "we're doing wonderful! He's been so much more affectionate since the whole incident with Asmodeus. What about you and your men? How have things been going there?"

"It's been...rough, especially with recent events. Then Layla took advantage of Brent. If I wasn't busy trying to get my babies back, I'd make him press charges against her. I don't care that he's a man, rape is rape. You know what I mean? But he feels it's unmanly to admit it." I told her.

"Oh my gods, that's absolutely awful! The next time I see that bitch I'm going to smack her straight across her botoxed face." She growled.

"What are you girlies talking about over here?" Asmodeus interrupted.

"Nothing much, just talking about how you probably have a small pee pee." Sophie joked. He looked perturbed and walked off.

"Thank goodness he walked away, doesn't he know it's rude to eavesdrop on others?" She said.

"I'm so grateful that I had the chance to see you before I have to leave. I don't know how long the others will be gone for and I'm a bit worried about these trials. What if they don't all make it back?" I said.

"They're strong men, they'll make it through, you just have to have faith." She said while squeezing me tight.

"Thank you for being here. I have to leave soon, though." I told her. She nodded her head in understanding.

"Go on girl and BE. GOOD." She punctuated.

"I will. I hope to see you soon." I tell her.

After a few minutes silence, I move in front of my guys.

"I love all of you, and I beg you to come back to me safely and to bring our babies home. Please be careful, I need all of you to return." I started to cry, unable to hold my emotions back any longer.

I walked up to Max first and cupped his face before laying a gentle kiss on his lips, then I walked to Colten and did the same. I repeated the process with each of my men, including Garrett.

"Can you transport us to Stonehenge?" Brent asked Asmodeus. He nodded and snapped his fingers. Next thing I know they're all gone.

"Well let's head home, Rose." Asmodeus announced, a little too happily.

"I guess so." I looked around the home that my guys had built for us, worried that it would be a long time before I saw it again.

*snap*

We arrived in Asmodeus's bedroom.

"Where am I staying? In the guest room where Sophie was previously?" I asked him. He shook his head no and pulled me flush against his body. He moved closer until his lips almost touched mine and then murmured, "you're staying in my bed. I got permission from your man to sleep with you, as long as you don't get pregnant. The funny thing is that he expects me to follow rules. He obviously forgot that I'm a prince of Hell. I don't listen to anyone. Now tell me, Rose, how would you like to be filled with my cum? I could take care of all your needs, day and night, if you'll let me. We can start right now."

I was breathing heavy with my chest rising and falling. His words were turning me on more than I cared to admit.

He then clicked his tongue and backed off. "Settle in darling, we have a long night ahead." He said.

I decided to go check out the kitchen to see if I could find some blood.

"A! Do you have any blood on hand? I'm thirstier than a bitch!" I called out.

Hmm, no answer, that's weird. I wandered around until I found him in his study. "What are you doing A?" I asked him.

"I'm looking for information on the trials. It apparently goes by a couple of different names. Angel Trials, Stonehenge Trials, Cursed Trials, and so on. As far as it's recorded, it's never been completed. I promise you Rose, that we won't give up on getting back your babies. No matter whether your men beat the trials or not." He said.

I gulped, trying not to think about the fact that no one had ever completed the trials before. I hope with multiple men, it would increase their chances of success.

"Stop worrying about them. Even without reading your mind I know that's all you're thinking about. Let me help you get your mind off your mates." He told me. Asmodeus walked up behind me and began rubbing my shoulders, his hands dipping dangerously close to my cleavage.

"A, that may feel good but you're starting to get a little inappropriate," I moaned. He just ignored what I said and continued rubbing.

"I know you must be thirsty, ready for some blood? My neck is readily available for you." He said. I thought it over, I may as well give in now, otherwise it will be an unbearably long stay.

"Fine, I'll have some blood." I told him. He bared his neck to me and I bit in to begin to suck. The taste was so sweet and rich that I was having trouble stopping. I let go of his neck and bit lower onto his shoulder.

"That's it sweet girl, drink as much as you want." He cooed while rubbing the top of my head. I moaned and drank to my heart's content.

"My turn," I heard him whisper before I felt him bite down on my shoulder. He groaned while I moaned into him.

He pulled me impossibly closer until I could feel his heart beat with my own. My nipples hardened and my wetness pooled in my panties. I felt my pussy throb, unbearably empty.

"Please, A, I need you." I whined. He shushed me and continued sucking. I felt him work his way down to my breast before he bit down into it. The mixture of pain and pleasure made me scream his name.

"Yes, yes!" I yelled out as he continued sucking. He stopped biting and began to lick all over my breast, making a mess. He ripped my dress to shreds and began to work my pussy with his fingers over my panties. "I need you directly," I whined and wiggled. "Patience baby girl, you'll get what you need soon." He said. I watched him then remove his clothes and then revealed the largest cock I'd ever seen in my life.

"That's not going to fit!" I exclaimed. "Did it grow bigger than before?" I asked, absolutely shocked.

"No baby girl, it's the same size. You just weren't thinking about how it's going to tear you in two. Now lay down on your back and let me taste that pussy. I listened to what he said and laid back, my pussy bared to his gaze. He looked at it appreciatively before going down and licking from top to bottom of my slit. He flicked his tongue on my clit, driving me absolutely mad.

"Right there!" I cried out as he hit a spot that drove me crazy.

After another minute he bit down on my clit, making me scream loudly and cumming more than I ever had into his mouth. Feeling worn out, I relaxed my whole body until I felt him move above me. I looked and saw him line his cock up to my pink hole.

He slowly began to push in, stretching me to unbelievable limits. He was so large he couldn't even fit me all the way.

"Damn you're so tight, your pussy is gripping my cock like it's so hungry." He said.

"Please move in me, I need you." I whispered. He pulled out and then thrust back in. Soon enough he was pounding me viciously until I came on his cock over and over. I lost count of how many orgasms I had before I saw him pounding sloppily before stilling. I felt ropes of his hot cum hit deep in my cunt. The feeling of him cumming in me felt so right that I started to sob.

"What's the matter beautiful?" He asked me.

"That was amazing," I cried. He smiled, a real genuine smile and then pressed his lips to mine. "That's what happens when you have sex with the Prince of Lust baby." He said cheekily. I play slapped his shoulder and then fell back on the bed, ready to get some sleep.

"Goodnight Rose, I love you." I thought I heard him whisper before I fell asleep.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

54 0 5
"You can't resist me forever, Rhiannon," he pressed me against his bedroom door. His chest brazed my back in irratic rythms. His lips lingered under...
138K 4.2K 34
One girl. One boy. One Christmas. ~~~~~ "This is so good!" - @Rubyredprimrose "I'm gonna miss reading this book. ❤" - @Theodorables "Omg I love it so...
2.7K 9 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
56.9K 1.6K 22
Abandoned by their parents and with their Aunt Sofie trying to keep the pair of brothers away from shitty "caregivers," Evan and his younger brother...