Inazuma Eleven Orion X Reader...

By Isadora_12_oyira

Following the tragic event that happened to her in her home country, Maya moves to Japan and ends up taking u... More

00
01
02
03
04
06
08
09
10
05
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

07

409 12 1
By Isadora_12_oyira

The boys waited outside for a few minutes in silence before the doctor finally came out.

"Well?" Haizaki asked impatiently as he looked at the doctor from head to toe. He looked like a young doctor. It's probably his first day.

"I'm sorry are you related to the patient in anyway?" The doctor asked.

"No, but-"

"Then I'm sorry but I can't give out any information about the patient" the doctor said and tried to walk away but Kidou stopped him.

"Please try to understand, we are not related by blood but she means a lot to us and we need to know how she's doing" he said but the doctor shook his head.

"I'm sorry but it's against my work ethics" he said.

"Tch, I'll show you what's against work ethics. Hiroto, hold him down," Haizaki said as he cracked his knuckles. "Woah, woah, calm down" Hikaru said as he stood in front of Haizaki while Mizukamia stood in front of Hiroto. Just in case.

"Why are you wasting our time, you can go in there yourself and ask her. She'll tell who we are" Fudou said as he rolled his eyes.

"If it's possible for you to get in touch with a family member then-"

"She literally has no family in Japan, what the hell do you expect us to do?" Kazemaru threw his hands up in exasperation.

"I've had enough of this," Nosaka said as he and Gouenji walked up to the doctor and Nosaka grabbed him by the collar of his coat, catching everyone by surprise.

"Look mister, we're just coming back from a match and we're all very exhausted right now so I'm going to give you one last chance. It's either you let us go in and see our manager or I make you" he said in a scary voice which made the doctor gulp.

"Hey! What's going on here?!" A senior doctor asked as he approached the scene. "Mr Nakamura, long time no see" Gouenji said as he stood in front of the man who's eyes widened.

"M-Mr Gouenji, w-what brings you to the hospital? Did you f-father ask you to come here?" He asked clearly looking scared. "I'm here to see someone, but your junior staff won't let us in" he replied and Mr Nakamura turned to look at the man who was still being held by the collar.

"Please excuse his behavior, he's still new here and isn't accustomed to the higher ups yet" Mr Nakamura said. "There's no need to apologize. I can just call my father and all this will be settled" Gouenji said as he brought out his phone.

"P-please, there's r-really no need for you to do that. You can go in now if you like. I can even arrange for the patient to be moved up to the VIP ward of you like" Mr Nakamura said.

"That won't be necessary. She won't be staying here for long here anyway" he said as he walked past the man. Nosaka finally let go of the junior doctor's collar and followed closely behind. "Are you guys coming?" He asked and everyone quickly snapped out of their daze and scurried into the room.

"Nosaka-san, Gouenji-san, I didn't know you both had that side to you" Asuto said but Nosaka and Gouenji just shrugged. "Desperate times calls for desperate measures" Nosaka said.

"How did you get that doctor to be so scared of you. Do you own the hospital or something?" Shirou asked. "No, but my father does" he replied and everyone looked shocked except for Kidou and Endou who had a look of realization.

Then they got to the ward where you were staying in and opened the door. "You guys caused quite a scene. I could hear the commotion from here" all heads turned to you as you spoke.

"Manager!" Asuto yelled as he was about to jump on you but Tatsuya held his shirt and pulled him back. "Calm down, you'll probably snap her in half if you jump on her" Tatsuya said and Asuto frowned before walking over to your bed like everyone else.

"You had us so worried, manager. What happened?" Atsuya asked and you sighed. "I just had a little accident, that's all" you replied not really feeling the need to tell them that you got hit by your own window.

"Why was your door jammed shut?" Nosaka asked you but you didn't reply, now remembering how upset you were with the boys ignoring you for two days. You knew the were busy but come on!

"Are you still upset about yesterday?" Afuro asked as he sat down on your bed. You crossed your arms and huffed, "Maybe."

"You look cute when you act childish" Haizaki said as he ruffled your hair a bit. You swatted his hand away and glared at him.

"Okay, sorry, sorry. What did we ever do to deserve such hostility ?" Haizaki asked.

"You kept ignoring me. I called and texted each of you a million times but all I got was a 'I'm busy, I'll call you back or I'll text you when I have the chance' and I guess I just kind of felt abandoned and left out. I haven't seen some of you in two days for crying out loud" you released all your frustrations as you finished your rant.

"And besides, nightmares are hard to deal with alone" you mumbled the last part but everyone close to you still heard. "Nightmares? When did they start coming back back?" Shirou asked and you shrugged. "A couple of days ago" you replied before you sighed.

"I guess I am just acting childish but at least a text would have been nice" you said. "Look, I'm sorry if you felt bad or neglected in any way. I assure you, it wasn't our intention to make you feel that way. I promise that from now, if we're coming late we'll be sure to inform you" Nosaka said and you gave him a small smile. "Thanks Yuuma."

"Why don't you come watch our next game? See it an apology gift" Endou suggested and your smile widened "I'd love to."

"You ended up staying in the hospital for a few more hours before you were discharged. The gave you something for your headache and some ointment for your palm.

You all reached home and you were placed on the couch. "Now, don't move and let us serve you today" Kazemaru said as he flipped his hair over his shoulder and followed everyone else into the kitchen.

You watched as they all argued about something in the kitchen before they all came out in two groups.

"What's all this?" You asked as you smiled. They all looked so cute in their aprons.

"Just a little something to cheer you up a bit" Endou gave you his toothy grin and you couldn't help but smile back.

"That's not really necessary....."

"Nonsense, if you can do it then so can we" Kidou said before handing you a cup of lemonade.

"Now just sit back, relax and let us do the work" he said as both groups went into the kitchen.

The boys were divided into two groups. Nishikage, Yuuma, Kidou, Haizaki, Mizukamia, Asuto, Hiura and Hikaru were in the same group while Endou, Gouenji, Kazemaru, Fudou, Atsuya, Tatsuya, Shirou and Hiroto we're in the same group while the rest sat down beside you and watched.

"You all know the rule, two hours for both teams. Cook whatever you can" Kidou said before setting the timer on his phone. "Go!" He said as both teams quickly ravaged through the fridge, store and pantry to gather as much ingredients as they could.

You waited patiently as you watched them shuffle through the kitchen as fast as they could.

"Ryou what are you doing?" You asked through your laughter at the the haired boy who struggled to crack open a simple egg.

Now that you looked closer, most of them didn't know what they were doing. It was actually very entertaining to watch. But you worried what would come out of this their little experiment. Would it even be edible?

With what you were looking at now, you had little doubts in your mind but you tried not to focus on that.

After the two hours we're up, they presented their dishes before you.

"First of all group A. We made Sushi, Tempura and Sashimi" Mizukamia said as he removed the cover on all the dishes that they had made. And it surprisedly looked good and smelled nice.

"Oh, I love fish" you said with a smile and Mizukamia nodded.

"I know" he gave the other team a smirk which you failed to see as Kazemaru came forward. "Team B has prepared for you Onigiri, Soba and Natto rice balls" Kazemaru said as he removed the cover on the dishes.

"I'm surprised, it actually looks pretty good" you said as you tasted a bit of the food and moaned in delight as there was an explosion of different flavours in your mouth.

"Wow, it tastes good too" you said and Kazemaru just smiled at you before flipping his hair over his shoulder.

"But guys, I can't eat all this at once" you said as you looked across the table of neatly arranged food. "Of course you can" Nosaka said as he walked to your back, held your shoulder and gave you an innocent smile.

You didn't know how you ended up doing it but you managed to finish every last bit of food on the table.

"I'm so full" you groaned as you held your aching tummy. Thank God for Afuro and the rest who helped you finish the food unless you didn't think you would have eaten more than half of what was on that table.

Now you knew how Nishikage felt everytime he goes on one of those food outings with Yuuma.

"But we still have desert and-" you cut Endou words with a look that said 'Are you freaking kidding me right now'. He quickly shut his mouth at the silent message.

"So manager, whose dish did you enjoy more?" Hiura asked and you shrugged. "They were both equally amaizing. To be honest, I expected worse" you said.

"Just pick one" Haizaki said and you frowned.

"Please don't ask me to choose between you guys. That has never and will never end well" you said as you rested your head on Afuro's laps, playing with the strands of blonde hair that fell past his shoulder.

"We promise to not make a big deal out of it," Hiroto said and you thought for a while.

"Team B's was better," you said offhandedly.

"Hah! In your face goggles" Akio said as he smirked at Kidou who just rolled his eyes.

"Phew, I'm never cooking ever again" Hiroto said as he plopped his body down on the couch beside you. "To be sincere, I wouldn't want you cooking again either," you shrugged as you patted his shoulder, a shock expression taking over his face.

After much protests, they finally agreed to allow you to help them clean up.

You all then gathered in the living room to watch a movie.

"So guys, what should we watch?" You asked as you sat down on the floor, a blanket and a bowl of popcorn and a bottle of drink ready by your side.

"Let's play spin the bottle to decide" Endou said as he ran and grabbed an empty bottle from the kitchen.

He spined the bottle and it landed on Asuto. "Alright, picked a genre"

"Comedy!" He said excitedly.

"Of course" Hiura sweatdropped feeling not so surprised .

You all chose a movie related to comedy and started watching.

Laughter filled the entire room as you all watched the movie. You didn't even know what it was supposed to be about but the scenes were funny enough to get a good laugh out of all of you.

After the movie was over, you spined the bottle again and this time, it landed on Kidou.

"Hmm, Let's watch Action" he said and you all obliged and then you started playing the movie.

It seems boring at first but when they started chasing criminals, mass shooting and the .ain character, at least who you believed was the main character, jumping from roof to roof for no reason, it began to pique your interest.

"No don't go there, the cops are there to ambush you!" You yelled at the man who struggled to get away from the strong hold of the cops. Even though he still ended up being caught and killed, you still enjoyed the movie.

The next to pick a movie was Kazemaru. "Romance" he said and you squealed excitedly. You knew just the right movie.

After a while you noticed the room was exceptionally quiet. You looked around and realized that everyone was so into the movie that no one said a word.

You watched in awe as some of them held their pillow tightly and bit their lip hard.

The movie was based off of romance but was still a little sad. The girl had a heart disease and the only way to save her was if the boy donated his heart to her. But the girl was still too poor to afford surgery so the boy was forced to marry another woman to save his girlfriend.

"Ryou, Hiro, a-are you crying?" You asked as you looked at the two who's eyes had turned glossy.

"Of course not" Haizaki quickly said as he dried his eyes before any tear could fall.

"Why did she have to have a heart problem? Now she has to die all because of that witch of a mother-in-law" Endou complained.

"Now she has to confess her undying love to him on her death bed," Nosaka said as he threw his pillow up in the air in exasperation.

"What I don't understand is why out of everyone in Japan, it's only him that can donate his heart to her" Akio rolled his eyes. He also seemed to be into the movie.

"I've already watched this film, I can just tell you how it ends" you shrugged as you threw a fistful of popcorn into your mouth.

"Don't you dare!" Mizukamia said as he covered your mouth with his hand.

"I-I love you" the main character said before she took her last breath.

"Wh-what?"

"It's over?"

"What sort of ending is that?!" Hikaru threw his arms up in exasperation.

"Just pick the next movie" Kidou sighed as he placed his head in his palm.

You spun the bottle and you all waited. "Alright guys, this is the last movie" you said as the bottle began to slow down.

It then landed on Hiroto. "Alright, pick a movie" you said. He thought about it for a while before saying, "Horror."

"Oh, there's this new movie 'The cannibal'. We can just watch that" Nosaka said as he played the movie.

Thirty minutes later and you squeezed Yuuma's hand tight as the cannibal snatched two kids from the bottom of a slide. Then there was a flash and the cannibal's face appeared so close to the screen that you thought if he moved just an inch closer, then he would just jump out.

Everyone screamed as you buried your face in Shirou's shirt. Hiroto and Haizaki quickly jumped towards each other into a hug. "Ehem" Tatsuya, who was sitting beside then cleared his throat as he stifled his laugh. They immediately let go of each other before putting a little distance between them.

About an hour later of jump scares, screaming and dead children, you we're even sure anymore about the plot of the movie. The living room was messed up with spilled popcorn and drink everywhere.

"Isn't the movie over yet?" Endou asked as half of his face were covered with one of the pillows, his eyes barely noticable. "No, still remains thirty minutes" you said as you flinched at the gruesome scene infront of you.

"No! Don't go in there" you called out to the two children who slowly entered one of the rooms. "I-Is anyone there" one of the kids asked.

"Yeah, it's the cannibal and he's making a sandwich, would you like one?" You exclaimed sarcastically at the two foolish kids who still walked I to the room. "Why are people in horror films so foolish?!" Kazemaru exclaimed as you all dreaded what would happen next.

Out of the twenty kids that started in the film, those were the only two left.

Then suddenly, a hand came from under the bed as it dragged the two children down with it. Both you all and the children's screams filled the house before everywhere went dead silent.

Then it seemed like the tv was switched off. You were about to check on it when it suddenly came on with the face of the cannibal so close to the screen but this time, it's face was covered in blood and the decapitated head of one of the kids was in his hand as he held it by the hair.

"You're next" the sinister voice of the cannibal made you scream so loud you were sure you'd loose your voice. You threw your tub of popcorn in the air as Nishikage quickly switched off the tv, you all still screaming your heads off.

You all ran upstairs and without wasting any time, entered your room and slammed the door shut.

You threw yourself on the bed and covered yourself with the blanket. You picked out your phone and opened you guys'group chat.

Snow White And The Twenty Princes😗

Manager💜
Are you guys still alive?

God Striker ⚽
Yup, I'm still here.

Sweet Demon 🖤
Unfortunately,

Legendary Keeper ✨
I'm never watching any horror movie ever again.

Prince Among Men🤴
I'm never watching any movie again

Manager💜
Shirou?Atsu? You alive?

Snowflake ❄️
I'm here.

Snowstorm 🌨️
I'm here also. That movie was epic! Scary, but epic!

Tactician's Son 💘
I just want to point out the fact that Kira-san will never be allowed to pick a movie ever again and Nosaka-san is officially banned from Netflix.

Tactician's father 💛
Agreed

Tactical Emperor 🥨
I didn't know it would be that bad.

Sweet Demon 🖤
It is literally called 'The cannibal'

Sunshine ☀️
Who knew a movie about a middle aged man who eats children would be so scary

Flame striker 🔥
Who else noticed that Kidou, by far, had the loudest scream

Commanding Officer🧠
Heck no, Kazemaru did. His and Manager's screams we're no different.

Flash ⚡
Hey!

Manager 💜
You're one to talk, googles.

Sunshine ☀️
You know, I don't really feel like sleeping. It's not even that late yet.

Manager💜
He's right.

God Striker ⚽
How about another movie?

Sweet Demon 🖤
Goodnight

Legendary Keeper ✨
Goodnight

Snowstorm 🌨️
Goodnight

Snowflake ❄️
Goodnight

Tactician's Son 💘
Goodnight

Tactical Emperor 🥨
Goodnight

Tactician's father 💛
Goodnight

Flame Striker 🔥
Goodnight

Commanding officer 🧠
Goodnight

Sunshine ☀️
Goodnight

Prince Among Men 🤴
Goodnight

Manager 💜
Goodnight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97 6 16
Mika is thrown into Haikyuu world after waking up in a bed that isn't hers. Soon she finds out that she goes to Karasuno, is friends with Tsukishima...
100K 3.1K 73
Sakusa x OC After moving back to Tokyo from America, Miyuki Shimotsuki tries her out for the Girls Volleyball Club of Itachiyama. Starting a new life...
10.4K 658 37
Following the grand Football Frontier events of the previous year, misfortune befell upon Suzuki Sumire, as she suffered from a grievous injury, whil...
471K 12.6K 51
Y/n wasn't excepting this to happen... Becoming one of the manager of the Karasuno's volleyball team and dealing with a past crush. her life really...