Help! I Have a Supernatural H...

By MEGCJONES

"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of... More

New school
Party talk
Mine
Tiny Red Bikini
Pools are made to get wet in
Daddy
The Confession
Dancing the Night Away
Pancakes and Coffee
Waterfall Date
The Alpha
Car Fun
The Letter
Darkness
She's Gone
Approaching the Full Moon
Orphanage
Pleasure or Pain
The Castle
Maximus
The Truth
Reunited
The Six of Us
Take it Slow
Making Love
School
Double Date
The Frat House
Flatline
Thankful
Doctor's Appointment
The Results
The Godfather
Into the Woods
The Date
Red Day Festival
Answers
Relaxation Technique
Spill the Tea
Re-marked
Anti-prom
Baby Names
Renaissance Festival
Double the Pleasure
Seeing Stars
Lunch Antics
Anti-Prom Night
Asmodeus
Unknown Number
Trust
From the Heart
Lights Out
The Families
Love Rival
Romeo
Dreamwalker
Levi
Complications
Paris
Monica
Addiction
Guilt
No!
Anger
Man Sleepover
Dad Hugs
Found Them
69
Unwanted Feelings
Unsettled
I Messed Up Again
Fatherhood
Reacquainted
Sexcapades
I'm Asmodeus
Good Show
Garrett
Trials
Departing
Stonehenge
Again?!
The First Trial
Escape
False Start
Gabriel
Heat
Re-do
Epilogue

Hollywood

2.3K 96 4
By MEGCJONES

Authors Note:

If you've read this far, I just wanted to extend a HUGE THANK YOU! I'm enjoying writing this book and I'm so thankful for those who are supportive of my work. Every like and every comment puts a huge smile on my face. I'm humbled that there are those who like my story enough to read it. I've been working on making longer chapters and I hope that it's noticeable. If you're confused, feel free to leave a comment and I'll answer any questions. Also, if anything seems like a loose end, keep in mind there's still more to write. In my head, the loose ends are tied up. Just trust in the process and eventually they'll all be tied up. I promise this story will have a happy ending, even when the characters are making bad choices. They are after all growing and learning. We all make mistakes, even the characters in my book. I feel like it adds to their growth. Again, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

Joel's POV

We just disembarked in California. We rented a couple cars and are going to start looking in Hollywood. Supposedly this is where Lucifer lives.

"So who are we supposed to ask?" Garrett asked. I frankly have no clue. I was thinking we should start at some nightclubs. The hardest part though isn't finding him, it's trying to figure out what we can offer Lucifer that would make him want to help us.

Garrett, Sebastian and I were in this car while Damien, Brent and Colten were in the other. I figured that we needed to separate Garrett and Brent before they got into a fight. I am concerned about Max but my priority is Rose. He's a grown ass man who can take care of himself. I'll worry about him after Rose is safe.

"We're going to hit up some nightclubs and ask around. Chances are he's at a nightclub, the trick is finding out which one. He apparently likes to personally make deals with aspiring actors or singers. He promises them fame in exchange for their soul." I tell him.

"Oh, so like Beyoncé?" He asked.

"Exactly." I tell him.

"When I see Sophie, I'm going to tell her I love her." Sebastian said from the backseat. He's kicking himself in the ass for not admitting his feelings to her beforehand.

"What will you do if she finds a mate one day? Or you find yours?" Garrett asked.

"I'll kill anyone who claims to be her mate," he growled. "And I don't have one, I did, but she was human and she passed away a few centuries ago. Her name was Lucy Fullington." He sighed before he continued, "times were different then. I only came across her by accident, we brushed by each other in a market. I smelled something amazing and followed the scent until I was in front of her. When I noticed she was human I tried to flee but she reached out for me, brushing my arm. I felt the tingles immediately, confirming what I thought. I ran off like a coward and only watched her from afar afterwards. That's when I learned she was the daughter of George Fullington, the leader of the church and a famous vampire slayer. We may have been mates but the gods were cruel when choosing her for me. We never had a future together."

When he finished I was in shock. This is the first time I've heard him mention he'd already had a mate. The car was silent after his soliloquy. Garrett seemed awkward, Sebastian was pensive and I remained in shock.

Soon after we reached a hotel and rented another penthouse suite to house all of us.

The other guys soon arrived and we all got together in the room to go over which nightclubs to hit up.

"We can't fail. We need to find a solution tonight. The longer she's with the bastard, the more I feel like we're losing her." Colten said. I nodded in agreement.

"Tonight, we're all going to different nightclubs. One of us has to get lucky." I said.

Rose's POV

After a long day of adventuring in Rome, I was in shock and awe. The sights were breathtaking and I really enjoyed listening to Asmodeus tell me all about his time living there. I hated to admit it but I started to see him in a different light after our escapades today.

"What's on your mind, love?" He questioned.

"Nothing much A, I'm just amazed at the life you've lived. Can you tell me about your family next? You seem to know all about mine but I know nothing about yours." His eyes seemed to darken at the change in topic.

"My family isn't important. My brothers all do their own thing, the only one I ever see is Levi and occasionally Belphegor, he's the prince of sloth, but he stays in Florida, living like a retired senior. The worst of my brothers by far though is Lucifer. He thinks he's king of everything because he was the first one of us to be born and to fall from grace. I hope you never have to meet him."

This peaked my interest, I wanted to ask more but I was afraid he'd figure out my train of thought. Even through all this I haven't stopped thinking about how to escape. How do you get away from someone who can snap their fingers and do anything he wants? It's damn near impossible. I need to figure out what his interest in me is and maybe then I can use that to my advantage.

"I'm tired of walking, can we go somewhere to rest?" I asked him.

"Of course, baby. Anything you want, you can have." He said.

If I didn't already have mates I may have melted at his sweetness. I'm really regretting not listening to them in Vegas. What if they really had a good excuse? I still felt a twist in my gut thinking about when I saw them at the strip club but I should have had put more trust in them, they haven't given me a reason to distrust them before. I feel like now I'm paying for being too hasty in my emotions. I swear to the gods that if I ever get away from this situation, I'll hear them out.

Asmodeus snapped his fingers and we were in what looked like a penthouse suite of a hotel.

"Rest up dear Rose. Lay down a little bit while I take care of some business. Take a bath, watch some tv and in a bit I'll give you some more blood." Like an addict my body was eager for more blood but I had to suppress the feeling. Being addicted is the last thing I needed.

"Before you go, can you tell me how Sophie is?" He turned around and smirked. "Don't worry, Levi is taking excellent care of her. Don't be in shock if she talks about how she's in love with him the next time you see her. He always had a thing for taking what belonged to others. And she had a boyfriend, the vampire king, yes?" I nodded and he laughed. "Oh yes, that's probably why he wants her." Then he walked out the door, closing it behind him. I plopped down on the bed, resting my tired feet. I really wanted to take a relaxing bath but I wanted to sleep more than anything else. I sat up and removed my shoes before curling up under the covers and attempting to fall asleep, though my mind was racing.

Asmodeus's POV

I left Rose alone for a bit so I could make some phone calls to check on my strip clubs. After a few conversations it was clear that her mates were trying to find a way to get into Hell. Too bad for them that I ordered no entry and that we weren't even there right now. With the ability to transport wherever I want, whenever I want, I didn't have to worry about them catching up to us.

Besides, I have plans for each of her mates. When Rose realizes that she's been forgotten, she'll surely give up on trying to escape. I've still been reading her mind, just being less obvious about it. I know that she's constantly thinking about how to escape me. I wasn't expecting her to forgive her mates so fast, though. As long as she doesn't figure out why I want her then all should be fine. By the time she's pregnant with my child, I'm certain she'll completely give in to me.

I made a few more phone calls before calling Levi to check in on him.

"So how's things with, Sophie?" I asked him.

"It's all great, she'll surely forget her boyfriend sooner or later." He said confidently.

"Good. Keep her entertained while I keep Rose busy." I told him.

"So are you sure you want Rose? I can take her from you when you get bored." He asked.

"Fuck off brother, she's mine." I growled before hanging up.

I hear Rose's footsteps coming up from behind me. I turn around, catching her off guard. She jumped and almost fell until I caught her. It was like a scene from a movie, catching the damsel and sweeping her off her feet. I looked into her beautiful eyes and pressed my lips to hers. I was addicted to these plush lips. I can't wait until I can ravish her body. It took all my willpower to hold myself back from taking her last night. I know she's getting addicted to my blood which is exactly my plan. She doesn't realize that the blood concentrate is made from my blood, I can make more anytime I want. But the addiction properties of my blood is stronger when she drinks straight from the vein. I've never been much of a blood drinker but I do enjoy the taste of hers. I felt myself getting hard thinking about her taste and how she would feel squeezing my cock as I thrust inside her. I had to shake my head to remove the thoughts.

"Can't sleep?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"I'm tired but I can't fall asleep." She said.

I grabbed her hand and led her to the bathroom.

"Wha- what are you doing?" She stuttered. I ignored her and just ran the bath and put more of the special liquid inside it. It was made with properties from my blood which relaxes her and makes her more addicted to me.

After the tub was filled I gently untied the back of her dress and pulled it off her body. She stood clad in only her panties. I'm glad I decided not to give her a bra this morning. Her tits were swollen and huge with large pink nipples, ready to be sucked on. I reached down and grabbed a tit and began sucking on it. She moaned and tried to resist but I held her in place.

I licked and bit on her nipples gently while I rubbed her swollen belly. The next time it's swollen it will be with my child. Everyday I push her a little further into temptation. I've been holding back and waiting for her to beg me for my cock. I don't want to push her too far, yet.

When I was done licking on her breasts and leaving hickeys I stood back and took a look at my work. She was blushing like crazy. I leaned down and slowly removed her panties, looking at her pussy and I ran my fingers through the small tuft of red hair until I reached her lips and parted them. I started to rub circles on her swollen clit until she was at the edge of release and then I stopped.

"Why did you stop?" She asked with glazed eyes.

"Then next time you cum will be on my cock, not a day sooner. Get in the tub love and wash up, then I'll give you some blood." I kissed her on the forehead and smirked at the perturbed look on her face. I exited the bathroom and closed the door behind me, grinning. I licked my fingers, savoring the flavor of her juices. Pretty soon, I'll have her heart and soul. She just doesn't know it yet. I find myself being consumed by thoughts of her lately. I need to step away from her for a few minutes. She needs to be in love with me, not the other way around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 9 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
90.2K 697 6
So forbidden it's borderline illegal. It feels illegal in a town like this. It was just sex. Ridiculous, I hate you sex with the one guy in school I...
195 51 31
Life has never been easy for 16-year-old Billie. His dad is dead. His mom won't talk to him, and the people who he thought once cared for him are now...
2M 81.2K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...