Help! I Have a Supernatural H...

By MEGCJONES

"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of... More

New school
Party talk
Mine
Tiny Red Bikini
Pools are made to get wet in
Daddy
The Confession
Dancing the Night Away
Pancakes and Coffee
Waterfall Date
The Alpha
Car Fun
The Letter
Darkness
She's Gone
Approaching the Full Moon
Orphanage
Pleasure or Pain
The Castle
Maximus
The Truth
Reunited
The Six of Us
Take it Slow
Making Love
School
Double Date
The Frat House
Flatline
Thankful
Doctor's Appointment
The Results
The Godfather
Into the Woods
The Date
Red Day Festival
Answers
Relaxation Technique
Spill the Tea
Re-marked
Anti-prom
Baby Names
Renaissance Festival
Double the Pleasure
Seeing Stars
Lunch Antics
Anti-Prom Night
Asmodeus
Unknown Number
Trust
From the Heart
Lights Out
The Families
Love Rival
Romeo
Dreamwalker
Levi
Paris
Monica
Hollywood
Addiction
Guilt
No!
Anger
Man Sleepover
Dad Hugs
Found Them
69
Unwanted Feelings
Unsettled
I Messed Up Again
Fatherhood
Reacquainted
Sexcapades
I'm Asmodeus
Good Show
Garrett
Trials
Departing
Stonehenge
Again?!
The First Trial
Escape
False Start
Gabriel
Heat
Re-do
Epilogue

Complications

2.5K 98 9
By MEGCJONES

Colten's POV

These idiots really fucked up this time.

We just met up at the hotel room and Brent finished relaying what happened tonight.

"So she just walked away?" Joel asked. Fair question. They must've really pissed her off.

"Yes. She walked in right when this stripper's tits were in my face. She didn't even let me explain why." Brent said exasperatedly.

"I almost don't blame her. That looks wrong, regardless of the situation. Imagine if the situation were reversed. Would you want to stop to listen?" Garrett said. I didn't like the dude but he had a point.

"I can't believe we stumbled upon her by accident and the situation got even worse!" Max said.

"What if it wasn't an accident?" I said. The guys all looked at me confused. "What I'm saying is what if Asmodeus planned to take her there knowing how bad it would look. Why else would he have been there with her?"

"You may be right." Sebastian agreed.

"What are the chances of finding her in a strip club? Almost nonexistent. It had to have been planned. I don't know how he knew we would be there but he did." I tell them.

"We need to change tactics. Instead of searching for a demon in a strip club, we just need to visit the casinos. There's plenty of them and nothing says demon like the greed of gambling. Rose is smart. Give her some time and she'll see through Asmodeus's lies." Garrett said.

Brent slammed his fist on the table, "we don't have time! Graduation is only a few days away and she's due to give birth soon after! I'll be damned if I miss my children's birth!" He growled and strode off towards one of the bedrooms, slamming the door behind him.

"I agree. We need to find a demon to get into one of those portals. This would be easier if Max just knew where a portal was and how to work it." Joel looked accusingly at Max. Max raised his hands in the surrender pose. "Don't blame me for not participating in things to do with Hell." He gritted out.

"Stop arguing!" I yelled. When they settled down I continued, "we don't have time to waste. Let's go right now and check out some casinos. There has to be someone that knows something."

After making sure everyone, except Max, had a crystal piece, we left the hotel in search of the closest casino.

Rose's POV

Soaking in a hot tub was exactly what I needed. I wasn't certain at first if pregnant women should get in one but Sophie assured me it would be fine, especially with hybrid babies.

"I wish Sebastian were here." Sophie sighed. I was also missing my guys.

"I understand, I miss my guys, too. I'm thinking we should've heard them out. I have a gut feeling that things weren't as they seemed. The question is do you think Asmodeus will let us leave?" I said.

"Probably not, he wouldn't let us leave beforehand already." Sophie replied.

"You ladies look hot in the hot tub," I heard Levi's voice before I saw him. I turned around to see him striding towards us in a pair of swim trunks with Asmodeus trailing behind. I swiftly turned my head to hide my blush and gave Sophie a look. She shrugged and moved in closer to me. The water bobbed when the men entered the hot tub. Thankfully they sat opposite of us. I was feeling exposed in my bikini, I wasn't expecting them to join us. Asmodeus winked at me while I noticed Levi inched closer to Sophie.

"Will you let us leave, A?" I asked Asmodeus. He gave me a look that almost seemed like pity. Almost.

"Sorry ladies, but you can't be my wife if you leave. You may as well get comfortable because you're either going to stay here in my home or you're going to stay by my side. There is no room for negotiation." He insisted. I sighed and dipped further down in the water, trying to hide my breasts from Levi's leering gaze.

"Are we allowed contact with the outside world? What about graduation? The birth of my children? Those days are fast approaching and I'm certain my parents are worried sick." I tell him.

He shrugged dismissively. "Those matters aren't important. Being my wife means you don't need a high school diploma and you'll have me for the birth of your children. Give it a few hundred years and you'll barely even remember your parents. Besides, they aren't even your real parents."

He then gave me a look that said the discussion was over. I huffed and moved to get out of the hot tub before I felt his hand grab my arm.

"Sit awhile, I just got in and would like to spend some time with you." Asmodeus said.

"That's funny because I don't want to spend time with you. I'd like to be left alone." I spat out at him. I could see his eye start to twitch in anger.

"Don't piss me off, Rose. I can make your stay very uncomfortable until you learn to comply. Sit. Down." At the tone of his voice, I slowly sat back down. Unsure what the consequences would be if I didn't listen. I tried to mindlink my guys but still no luck.

"I need blood." I tell him. He offered me his wrist but I shook my head. He sighed and snapped his fingers, producing a glass of the tea with blood concentrate. I sipped slowly on the hot drink, enjoying the feeling of being sated.

"Thank you." I whispered. He gave me a smile, then leaned back and closed his eyes. He almost seemed human.

"Stop overthinking, Rose." He murmured.

"You said you wouldn't read my mind anymore." I scoffed.

He chuckled, "I don't need to read your mind to know you're overthinking everything. Just relax and enjoy yourself, or are you afraid you'll be happy with me? Is that such a bad thing?"

I thought over what he said. Of course it's a bad thing. I'm fated already to several men. Although, that didn't stop them from going to the strip club. I sighed, closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose. I felt a hand start to rub my shoulder, when did he get so close? He squeezed a particularly tense spot, making me moan. I sat up, suddenly embarrassed. Sophie elbowed me in the side, like I didn't already realize what I did.

"Imagine what else my hands can do," Asmodeus winked.

"If you don't mind, I'm tired. I'd like to have a bath and then head to bed." I tell him, urging him to let me leave this embarrassing situation. He finally relented and I carefully got out, I could feel the two pair of male eyes burning into my back while I made my way to the hanging towel. Trying to hurry up and wrap the towel around my body, I finally breathed out, relieved when I was covered from their gaze.

I scurried away to the bedroom and entered the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I stripped out of the bikini and ran the water, waiting for it to warm up. After reaching the optimal temperature, I plugged the tub and waited for it to fill. I finally lowered myself in and breathed a sigh of relief. He was right, I am very tense. There's no way I'm asking him to rub my shoulders though. I don't want to risk any temptation.

*knock, knock, knock*

"Rose?" I hear Asmodeus call out.

"I'm busy," I hollered back.

"I brought you a special bubble mix to help relax your muscles. Do you want it?"

I thought it over. Oh shoot I locked the door.

"No thanks! The door is locked." I called out.

Next thing I know he's standing next to me. I jumped and yipped before trying to hide my lady parts.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I yelled at him.

He ignored me and stared to pour the mixture into the tub. Almost immediately I could feel my muscles loosen. Ignoring him, I sank further into the water and groaned.

"That's a good girl," he cooed at me. I wanted to tell him off but I was too relaxed.

I felt him start to rub my shoulders again and when I went to protest he covered my mouth.

"I'll put that mouth of yours to work if you keep running it." He said.

With that threat in mind, I shut my mouth and closed my eyes. It's just a platonic shoulder rub, I told myself. I could feel him knead and rub my tense spot until I was jelly in his hands. Without realizing it I must've fallen asleep because I came to consciousness in the bed, dressed. I sat up quickly and started patting myself, wondering if something unsavory happened. I'd know, right?

"I didn't touch you in a sexual way. Trust me when that happens I want you to be fully aware that you're screaming my name." He murmured in my ear. Shit he's close again. I felt around on the bed until I felt Romeo and then placed his little furry body in between us as a barrier.

I could hear Asmodeus chuckle before he settled in on his side of the bed. I need to get a grip and figure out how to go home. I was so upset at the strip club that I didn't realize I was a step closer to going home. Now I'm stuck again. I need to come up with a plan to get Asmodeus's guard down and get me out of Hell. Forgive me gods, I'm going to have to play along with him and I'm not sure how far is too far. I guess it depends on how much I'm willing to sacrifice to get back home.

Maximus's POV

Being the only one without a crystal, I was stuck talking to people the old fashioned way.

"So, do you want to make a deal? One that maybe pertains to a soul?" I asked the woman at the bar. She turned her nose up at me and threw a drink in my face. "Freak!" She uttered before walking away. Ok, I may need to rethink my strategy. The guys' crystals were all going off like crazy so there has to be multiple demons here. I just wish it were more precise but I'll be here all night if that's what it takes. Seeing Rose again rejuvenated my resolve to bring her home.

"Hey bud, I heard you got a soul for sale?" Some tall blonde guy came up to me, looking like he just came off a photo shoot in his tight shirt and pants. Looking at him, I had to admit he was sexy. Bingo! I found a demon. Who's useless now fellas?

"I got something, if you can get me what I need." I tell him. He crooks his finger and beckons me to follow him. We end up walking out of the casino and into an alleyway. How typical.

"What are you looking for? Money? Fame? Women?" He asked.

"I need to get into a portal to Hell. Me and several other guys."

He tsked and oooh'd before scrunching his nose. "Sorry but no can do. Under strict orders from the boss to let nobody into Hell right now, not even those that deserve it. Best I can do is purgatory." Shit that's not good news.

"No thanks. But thanks for the information. Did that order go to all demons?" I asked him.

He shrugged, "I think so. But not too sure. Now go away, I have souls to collect." He waved me off.

I walked inside and sent a group text to the guys.

Me: we need to meet up at the hotel. I have bad news

Brent: fuck

Damien: I hope it's not the same bad news I just got

Colten: ok

Joel: k

Garrett: sure

Sebastian: idiot

Without waiting for the others I started to make my way back to the hotel.

Fuck! How do we get into Hell now? All souls are going to purgatory? This fucker is taking no chances. We can't do anything with the help of a lower level demon. Maybe one higher on the food chain? I wonder if he's on good terms with the other princes of Hell? But damn, it's really risky to seek one of them out.

"Max!" I hear a female voice call out. I stopped in my tracks. Unbelievable.

"Monica?" I spun on my heel towards the voice.

"Oh my god, it really is you! It's so good to see you! I missed you!" She said.

Great. One more complication.

"It's good to see you, too, but I have to go, my wife is waiting for me." I point towards the hotel, hoping she'll leave me alone.

"Oh you're married?" She said sadly.

"Yes." I answered.

"Well that doesn't matter. After all, you don't forget your first love. I miss you, Max. Forget her and come with me." She tried to beckon. I resisted against her magic the best I could. Damn witches.

Next thing I know, I'm following her. Fuck!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 161 22
Harrison a young werewolf who's life in highschool changes completely due to meeting Sebastian a stern yet loving alpha wolf. Harrison has a very ant...
138K 4.2K 34
One girl. One boy. One Christmas. ~~~~~ "This is so good!" - @Rubyredprimrose "I'm gonna miss reading this book. ❤" - @Theodorables "Omg I love it so...
10.6K 312 53
"Don't run away Carson . . . you haven't answered me yet." I stood with my back to him. I wasn't going to give everything away just like that. I cann...
56.8K 1.6K 22
Abandoned by their parents and with their Aunt Sofie trying to keep the pair of brothers away from shitty "caregivers," Evan and his younger brother...