BABY PARK ||Vminkook

بواسطة candymicheal

Park jimin couldn't be more happier when he finally got a job offer from JEON'S company his dream company own... المزيد

intro
chapter one
chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
chapter nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter-twenty one
chapter-twenty two
chapter-twenty three
chapter-twenty four
chapter-twenty five
chapter-twenty six
Chapter-twenty seven
chapter-twenty eight
chapter-twenty nine
Chapter-thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty Nine
Chapter-forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter Forty seven
Chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Epilogue

Chapter fifty one

2.5K 159 10
بواسطة candymicheal

Jimin sigh for the tenth times staring at the two male in front of him."for the last time,Kookie and tae tae,I'm perfectly fine,I'm pregnant not sick".

jimin says frustratedly,stomping his feet on the ground with a cute pout on his gorgeous red tainted lips.

"I know,that's why you need to stay at home,you can't stress yourself by going to the company"jungkook explained further,sighing stressfully.

"But i have been staying at home for too long,i need to earn my living"

jimin insist stubbornly,pouting deeply while Taehyung heave down a sigh and jungkook rolling his eyes.

"Listen to Kookie,jiminie you need an absolute rest right now,i don't want you to stress our baby"Taehyung spoke up and Jimin wanted to cry in frustration so bad.

"it's just two months old pregnant"

Jimin sassed,rolling his eyes.

Why are they doing this to him?since they found out about his pregnancy they totally turned him into a fragile glass which needs a lot of care and attention.

Infact,he felt himself stronger than ever and his urge to work is very strong,why the heck are they making a fuss over him being pregnant,?it's not even his first pregnancy anyway.

it's first time for taekook which he understand but he can't just stay idle without anything.

"But i have to exercise too,i will even get lonely when you two go to work everyday"he explained with a frown giving them his adorable puppy eyes which he knew they could never resist but this time it like his plan has failed totally as they sigh making his frown deepen.

"Maybe you should try yoga,i will make reservations for you"Taehyung tried and that's seems to made jimin give up as he pout,there's no way he could ever win the two anyway.

Jungkook chuckle and kiss the pout away as Jimin smile and slap his shoulder before pulling him into a deep kiss.

They pulls away and jungkook release a chuckle slowly rubbing his lover stomach which is flat as chapatis.

"I can't believe our little one is inside you"he whisper softly nosing along jimin's neck who giggles by the affectionate gesture.

This few days is certainly the best,the two treat him like a priceless treasure like he was a candle who would melt and as the day grew by,his feelings get stronger,he wish he would wake up everyday to see this.

The door open and jumi rush to them with a happy grin on her face making Jimin chuckle and bend down to hug her as she quickly pull away to place a kiss on his belly.

"How is my pumpkin?"she giggles happily making the trio chuckle and jungkook ruffles her hair.

Jumi was worse,she barely separate from his dad after she leant he was having a baby soon.she would cuddles up with him every time and rambling on how she will have a pretty baby sister who'd look exactly like her.

"Lately it's like we don't exist to you"

Taehyung frown faking annoyed and that's what it takes for jumi to pull away to look at him with that her big doe eyes which widened making her looking extremely cute and rush to hug Taehyung knees who chuckle and carried her immediately peppering kisses all over her face making her wheeze.

They are just a happy family afterall.

+++++++++++

Taehyung heave down a sigh staring at the wall clock,a frown fixating on his face while jimin was sitting on the bed,a deep angry pout on his face.

Taehyung notice this and went to him quickly taking a quick peck on his lips and that made jimin anger fade but not entirely.

"Where the hell is he tae?"jimin whisper yelled trying not to wake his sleeping daughter on the bed who cuddle up with her big teddy bear.

Taehyung release a stressful sigh brushing his hair to the back,their other fiance is no where to be found, it the second week of jimin pregnancy and jungkook has suddenly changed.

He would alway come late in the night and leave early in the morning when they are still sleeping,they rarely see him at home nowadays and whenever they tried to bring the topic he would say he's busy,but they are not a fool they knew something is definitely wrong with him.he's never like this.

Jimin strained,his insecurity building up and many horrible thought filled his mind.

What if they don't actually want to have a baby or maybe he pressured them?.

What if,they end up rejecting him like that of jumi?,he doesn't want to lose them,he didn't want to end up like the first time,he doesn't want his two babies to end up being fatherless.

Unconsciously,he wrapped an arm around himself drowning in this feelings of incomprehension,they are all he got,he didn't want to lose them.

A pair of hands wrapped around him protectively cutting off his train of thought and he felt himself leaning into the male with a calming sigh escaping his lips,his eyes glossy as Taehyung rub into his back.

"It's okay,I'm sure everything is alright don't be sad please"Taehyung whisper placing a kiss on his head making Jimin sniff nodding his head.

Taehyung wipe his tears and gives him a bright smile and Jimin finally felt himself calming down,this is what he needs after all.

assurance and remembrance that they're still there.

The door open revealing an exhausted jungkook catching the two attention and Taehyung felt himself burning with anger while he stare at them in surprise.

"You are still up?"he ask pulling off his jacket and throw it on the couch plopping down on it.

they still have not move out because of jimin pregnancy they have decided to do that after they knew the elder was comfortable enough but right now they were currently on taekook which were more wide and spacious than jimin's which is also 100% safer.

"Jungkook we need to talk?"Taehyung uttered sternly making the younger lift a brow since it rare for the elder to call him with his full name instead of nickname and jungkook know what's about to come.

Taehyung rarely get angry but when he did,just know you are digging your grave.

"Hyung I'm pretty tired,we will talk tomorrow"jungkook reply since he doesn't want that and Jimin felt himself breaking down.

"No!!.for fuck sake,we need an answer to why you are coming late,it something you never did"

he mutter with a glare and jungkook sigh he open his mouth to speak but Taehyung beat him to it.

"and don't tell me that you are busy"

he warned with his deep voice that makes jungkook squirm,his fiance look so hot and sexy right now that he want to give his body to him yet he decided to hold it in and just sigh instead,saying the same thing again making Taehyung huff,rolling his eyes while jimin lips wobbles.

jungkook felt his heart breaking for them,his inside filled with guilt for lying to them.

They can't know,at least not now.

Taehyung wanted to speak but jungkook quickly cut in.

"Hyungs,I'm really sorry for coming late,I shouldn't have done that but right now I'm really tired and we will talk tomorrow"he says picking up his jacket and just like that he was out of the room.

The two were devastated and Jimin was thinking maybe jungkook wasn't happy with having kids with him while Taehyung brain were racking on any possibility of what's going on but he couldn't get a clue.

they decided to held it in for now and wait until he's ready to open up.

Just like that,another three days pass and kim Taehyung was cuddling up with jimin as usual but not until they heard a phone call from Jeon's company and it about their boss jeon Jungkook.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1M 54.7K 86
Being a single parent that too at a young age of 18 years is really a hard thing. Jeon Jungkook,18 years old photography major is talented and known...
54.2K 3.2K 39
Jeon Jungkook, or people call him Mr. JEON . The Youngest CEO of "JEON ENTERPRISES" A very talented , hardworking, He has stoic demeanor , with dazzl...
178K 6.8K 56
Jeon Jungkook,a superstar, and a world famous idol have it all . He's the most desirable man to womans and to man also but never he thought a modelli...
140K 7.5K 35
Taehyung moves to a new city with his father. There he meets and befriends Jimin. They both become so comfortable with one another and wish to be tog...