Fairy Tail: The Element

By IamGamerA

Element, the source all life and fairy the creatures of life. Do fairies have tails? More than that, do fairi... More

Chapter 1: The Lost Child
Chapter 2: Fist Mission
Chapter 3: Another Dragon Slayer
Chapter 4: Relationship
Chapter 5: Thunder VS Lightning
Chapter 6: The S-Class Promotion Trail
Chapter 7: Trial Ended
Chapter 8: Time Judge All
Chapter 9: The Blade We Share
Chapter 10: How I Feel
Chapter 11: A Wish Upon the Stars
Chapter 12: Faker Return
Chapter 13: Back in Fairy Tail
Chapter 14: The Relations
Chapter 15: The Tower of Heaven
Chapter 16: Growth
Chapter 17: Jellal
Chapter 18: Cut Through Fate
Chapter 19: Troubling Thunder
Chapter 20: Confronting Laxus
Chapter 21: Acceptance
Chapter 22: Siblings Bond
Chapter 23: Sorcerer Weekly
Chapter 24: Starlight Pillar
Chapter 25: Asking For Help
Chapter 26: The Alliance
Chapter 27: To The Rescue
Chapter 28: Fairy Tail Ace
Chapter 29: The Crack
Chapter 31: Getting Ready
Chapter 32: Last Stand
Chapter 33: It's Finally Over
Chapter 34: A Story
Chapter 35: Training Session
Chapter 36: The SS Mission
Chapter 37: A Peaceful Day
Chapter 38: The S-Class Trial
Chapter 39: The Black Wizard
Chapter 40: Shooting Star DragonSlayer
Chapter 41: Unveiling Secret
Chapter 42: The Battle of Fairies and Devils
Chapter 43: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 44: Bury The Light
Chapter 45: Burning Chaos in The Wind
Chapter 46: Coming Home
Chapter 47: The Spirit That Walk
Chapter 48: Reason to Get Stronger
Chapter 49: Something Real
Chapter 50: The Grand Magic Games
Chapter 51: First Day
Chapter 52: The Second Day P1
Chapter 53: The Second Day P2
Chapter 54: One Vs One Hundred
Chapter 55: The Third Day Battles
Chapter 56: Conflict is Unavoidable
Chapter 57: Faker vs. Titania
Chapter 58: Four Dragons
Chapter 59: Unfortunate Circumstances
Chapter 60: Final Day of the Games!
Chapter 61: Eclipse Gate!
Chapter 62: For My Sake
Chapter 63: Subhuman
Chapter 64: Salvation!
Chapter 65: Celebration

Chapter 30: Neos & Haou

309 6 2
By IamGamerA

The Supreme King Haou standing on one of his Sacred Beast Raviel, eyes fill with rage looking down at a face he thought that die along time ago. While Lightning Storm cold glare looking back up at the tyrant king.

Haou: Lightning Storm...

Black lightning spark around L.S body, move from his body to his hand and fist. He disappear then reappear infront Haou and throw a punch at his face.

L.S: Plasma Fist!

The attack landed and send the black armor king flying back the black electricity around him faded.

Lucy: Did he just?

Natsu: Send him flying with a punch!?

Raviel swung it hand at L.S.

Lisanna: Watch out!

Before the attack can hit him, he do back flipped jumping up to dodge the attack as he see Haou had already disappear. L.S disappear in a flash again now some feet above Raviel, holding two lightning blades one in each hand as he fall down at the beast.

L.S: Xyz Dragon: Night Fury!

He fall down at the beast like a thunder bolt striking down the enormous beast. As it began to fall, a dark vortex open up and take the beast away before it fall.

They all look at him with a shock expression.

Fay: This... can't be...

The image of the warrior in armor with long red hair holding two blades in each hands, standing next to L.S.

Fay: Mother...

L.S jump on the broken wall and jump up high. A red and black bow with red lightning spark appear on his hand and a twisted lightning blade, he use the sword like an arrow.

L.S: Nagareboshi: Lightning!

The sword was fire like a lightning bolt at it hit the army, an explosion with red lightning flash up. All the resistance survivers look in shock as he landed.

Fay: Uh...hey-

L.S: Thorn

His clothes change from black and red to green and black.

Natsu: His clothes change?

Mira: Requip?

Thorn: Predaplant

A flower with sharp teeth appear under his feet making everyone back up as it shut close. The plant then go back underground leaving everyone dumbfounded not knowing what just happened.

Natsu: Did that plant just eat him!?

Hibiki: No look!

He pointed outside as everyone turn seeing Neos taking out Haou's army.

Juvia: Is he planning to take them all on by his self?

Lucy: What!?

Romeo: This is our change to escape.

Max: Quickly help Master-

He stop as a red hair teen girl run off towards Neos.

Natsu: Fay!

Levy: Fay come back!

Kagura: Fay don't!

Fay who is running towards Neos direction, she know what she doing isn't right. And she should get back to everyone but her legs and body won't listen.

Fay: (Why? Why am I running to him? I despise him.)

She ran and ran through the body of many fallen soldier, binded by wine, paralyzed, burn.

Fay: So why am I running to him!?

Ice: Freezing at Moment!

Suddenly the ground froze with an ice making her slipped and fall. The frozen body of the armored soliders all lied around her.

Fay: It...hurt.

She hold her head, as she noticed the frozen reflection before looking up at Neos infront of her, his back was again her, infront of him was a giant frozen knight.

Cold air emitting around him, her breath get heavier. He turn back his normal clothes before beginning to walk away.

Fay: Hey... Wait!

He stop and turn to her.

Neos: What?

Fay: (His golden eyes remind me of him, but instead of the smug and taunting eyes, it's cold avoid of any emotions.)

Panic imidietly set in, his cold glare send a shiver up her spine.

Fay: (Deep breath Fay, deep breath. It's not like you are looking at a must more menacing and scarier version of the one that you vow to kill!)...

Neos: Are you gonna say something or you just gonna stare?

Fay: (Don't panic Fay, he just look like Haou, maybe he's a different person)

She lift up her hand in to say hi but after the world come out of her mouth everything turn to an awkward silent.

Fay: Hi dad.

.........

Neos: Huh!?

Fay: (FUCK)

Time Skip

Back in the destroyed base, the survivors is doing their best to salvage anything that they can still use. Lucy is help bandaging Makarov wound, but the tension is still high. Now Neos is sitting there, while Fay just look away.

Neos: So, mind telling me why you call me dad?

Fay: Is your name Neos? Neos Zero?

Neos: Yes.

The answer only make everyone feel more worry as some already getting on a fighting stand.

Fay: How?

Neos: Well that's my name.

Fay: How can there be another one that bastard here!?

Neos: Hot headed, high temper you're definitely Erza's kid.

Her fist clinched tight after Neos mentioned Erza name. But she quickly calm herself, she knew she doesn't stand a chance again him. And angering him now will probably be the end of everyone. She knew something is off about him but this may still be one of Haou trick.

Fay: Who really are you?

Neos: What?

Fay: You can't be him! You can't!

Makarov: Fay.

Their attention turn to Makarov who body is cover with bandage still had managed to sit up. He then look at Neos.

Makarov: This is really a sight.

He said closing his eyes.

Makarov: For you to dress exactly like him 17 years ago. Thank you for saving us. To antagonize Haou by looking like his past isn't a great idea but if you still want to keep your identity a secret then. Please do you have any other name that we can call you by.

Neos look at the old man before sighing.

Neos: Faker.

Makarov eyes widen as turn to Neos.

Neos: Does that ring a bell? The nick name your grandson gave me. The one that you where trying to convince is the decease son of Fairy Tail First Master.

Makarov: How? How can there really be two of you!?

Neos: Listen, I'm Neos but I'm not from this world.

Levy: You're not?

Neos: Yes, a somekind of rift open up and I was pull into it.

Mira: Then... could Lisanna also came from your world!?

Neos: What?

Mira: My sister Lisanna die over 14 years ago. Then one day... just 3 years ago. She appear again.

Lisanna: Mira!

Mira: If she really is from your world then take her back! I-I- don't want... I don't want to see her die again!

Neos turn to Lisanna.

Neos: Trace On

Tracing her history as he blink afew time.

Neos: I can't believe Mira is that dumb. So anyway mind telling me what happened to the other members of Fairy Tail and why is Fay called me dad?

Makarov: After you left the guild you return after 3 years and you started a genocide, many fallen trying to stop you. Some give in and join you while other fall trying to stop you.

Neos: I know your world me absorb Zeref, have his magic corrupted, kill Acnodia and turn his scale into armor. Then he try to take over the world.

Natsu: He kill Acnologia!?

Neos: Yeah, you didn't know?

Lucy: Oh god! That dragon was one of our last hope to fought against him.

Neos: Did he promise to or?

Mira: We're planing to look for him and ask, we already have a search team send out to find him.

Neos just give them a deadpan look before face palming.

Neos: I can't believe how you all survive this long... on second thought, I can understand how.

He remember the journal he read.

Neos: Alright then so what about you.

He turn to Fay, who is failing at trying to avoid eyes contact with him.

Makarov: It's sensitive, don't pressure her about it, please.

Fay: He did it to her! That bastard rape her!

Her voice is shaky as tear visible in her eyes.

Fay: And he doesn't just let her die in peace she die giving birth to me! Because of me! She's death! Because I bare the blood of the disgusting monster!

She scream her heart out, breathing heavily she wanted to scream at the person that did this to her. The person that give her life and make her suffer for being born.

But she knew the one that listen isn't Haou, even if she try convincing herself, she knew that they are two different person.

Neos just go to her and wipe away her tear, she didn't even know that she was crying.

Neos: Trace On

Seeing the little girl history and what Haou had done, just make him want to kill him even more.

Neos: Fay, do you love your mother?

She only nodded still tear in her eyes.

Neos: Do you want to know why she endure all those things he did to her?

She shake her head.

Neos: Because she know that she was pregnant with you. She endure it all to survive, for you to have a chance in life. She want you to live a life. Even in her final moment she only wanted to hold you in her arms. She smile seeing you.

She try wiping away her tear but more keep coming out, everyone else there have a mix emotions of sad and a bit weird out.

Neos: She isn't the best when it come to thinking a head of time and the consequences of her action. But she value life, she love you, all of you. Fay you aren't a mistake, you the last of hope and dream of her.

Time Skip

Now the survivers is making their way to a different base lead by another group of survivor that also want to over throw Haou.

But before they can make it far Haou suddenly appear now standing infront of them.

Haou: Hello, did I say you can leave?

They all felt fear suddenly seeing him appear out of nowhere.

Neos: This isn't your home. Did you get a concussion because of me?

Haou: You, the imposter. I'll be honest, you did catch my by surprise. Who knew there would be another dragon slayer that I missed. Normal I won't do this but.

He raise out his hand.

Haou: Why don't you join me, a power like you is a waste with those low life.

Neos: Low life? Calling even you own daughter a low life? You really are a hypocrite.

Haou: She want to be with them then so be it. You on the other hand is different, you have this confident and power over you. Really remind me of my youthful days.

Neos: Really now? You probably can relate if you haven't abandoned the ideal that you use to follow.

Haou: Saving people? Please that's just some fantasy dream, a world where no one have to cry. I must say you sure did your research well if you were even able to recover my abandoned ideas.

Neos: You still thing I'm a fake. It doesn't matter I do go by the name Faker.

Red lightning spark around him.

Haou: Faker huh? Now you just interested me more. Let see how long can you keep up this little act of your.

Neos jump at Haou with both lightning blades in hands, he swung down at him only to find Haou now standing behind him.

Haou: You even able to pull off the look. Fascinating.

Neos turn throwing both blades at Haou before he disappear again. Now he's standing a few feet away to the left but infront of Neos is over 20 knifes coming at him.

Neos: Flash Step!

Neos also disappear and now reappear behind the knifes. Suddenly his right shoulder was cut open blood spilling out, he quickly projected bandage that's wrapped around his wound. Turning he glare at Haou who is licking the blood in his hand.

Haou: I must say, your blood taste familiar, too familiar.

Neos: Great a blood sucker.

Haou have a frown as he try to remember the taste of the blood. The taste was very familiar but he still can't put a finger on it, Haou then look back at Neos. Suddenly a barrage of throwing knifes all came flying at him again.

Neos: Clear Mind!

His body emitted magic energy as golden eyes glow a somewhat of a faded sparking white silver. His perception of time increase to the point like time had slow down.

Two lightning blades appear on his hand as he knock and block all the knifes. Before disappear again and reappear infront of Haou and throw a sucker punch, punching him in the face. Before spin and kick him to the side of his head. The only part of his body isn't cover by his armor.

The kick send Haou crashing to a tree, he then got up his eyes glaring at Neos, blood on his lips. Neos look back with a calm face now like a completely different person.

Natsu: He just make him bleed.

Kagura: He actually keep up with Haou.

Haou: You... How are you even here? My Elemental Magic is corrupted. How are you here!?

Neos: ...

Haou: Say something!

Haou disappear and reappear infront of Neos using the sharp edges in his armor to cut Neos. Neos quickly dodge and grab Haou face slamming him to the ground.

Neos: Trace-fractal

Magic circuits line light up from his hand and spread to Haou face.

Haou: Rise! Uria!

Flame erupted around them as Neos jump back gaining some distance.

Neos: Cyclone!

His element changed as the flame rise up like a beacon.

Neos: Wind Wall!

He swung his arm creating a wall infront of the resistance as he also get behind the wind wall. As the flame flare up burning the surrounding areas.

Haou began to rise up standing on top of dragon like beast glaring down at Neos.

Neos: Split!

Neos separate into L.S and Cyclone. Leaving everyone jaw dropped and Haou look even more angry.

Haou: Erase them!

They both engulfed in a white light.

Tempest: Contact Fusion! Tempest Neos!

Haou: Hyper Blaze!

Uria let out a flaming breath at them while a ball of wind and lightning gather in Tempest right hand.

Tempest: Chaos Tempester!

He laughed the attack at the flame breath, their attack collided created a massive shock wave that knock everyone back. Haou was sent falling down from his beast, looking back he see that the survivers had already escape along with Tempest.

Haou: Damn it!

He slammed his fist to the ground, his eyes fill with rage. He toy with the survivers like a predator playing with it food. Always knowing their next move, always in control. For the first time in years he wasn't the one in control, he doesn't know what will happen next, he meet someone that can match him in strength.

Haou: Damn you Faker!

Inside a cave.

Tempest: Is everybody here?

Fay: Yes everyone is here.

Neos clothes change back to normal, kneeling down placing a hand on the ground as the ground rise up closing off the cave.

Fay: Hey...

He turn back seeing everyone there is staring at him.

Fay: Thank you.

Neos: Don't mention it.

Neos then help them started a fire, using his elements. He decided to explore the cave while everyone there do their thing.

After sometime he stop.

Neos: Mind telling me why are you two following me?

He turn back seeing Fay and Kagura trying to hide.

Fay: I-I was just keeping an eyes on you!

Kagura: I was only keeping an eyes on her.

Neos: I see.

He continues walking, as the two girls follow him in silent they don't know what to say.

Neos: Hey Fay.

Fay: Yes...

Neos: This cave... is the same place that Erza and I do our first mission. And that mean...

The celling began to lightning up by many blood red glow before the silhouette of many many giant spiders.

The two girls began shaking in fear, normal spider they can handle but an swarm of huge spider that's 4 time the size of a full grown adult is something else.

Neos: Now then.

He projected Hikari and Yami, charge at the swarm of spiders. The two girl look in horror as Neos slaughter the giant spiders.

Kagura: Are you sure he isn't Haou?

Fay: Yeah, he's even more ruthless than him.

The two hold each other shaking in fear as Neos dug his hand into one of spider spinneret pulling out a large amount of silks.

Using his magic he compress the silks into a lacrima from his emergency bag then let his ring absorb it.

Fay: What are you doing?

Neos: Testing.

He lift his hand and shot out web from the tips of his fingers and wrist.

Neos: Hey, Fay you can use requip right?

Fay: Yes, I inherited it from mother.

Neos: Does Haou know about it location?

Fay: No, I don't think so.

Kagura: What are you planning to do?

Neos: Can you check through your storage to see if anything is missing?

Fay nodded but after requipping one more sword she can't get anymore. Her eyes widen in shock she can't requip anything else even her clothes.

Neos: Knew it, Haou was watching your every movement so he knowing where you store your weapon is possible.

The little girl hold on tight to the blades left by her mother, trying her hardest not to break down in tear.

As the three walk back to the camp they see Fay hold on to two sword left by Erza, Kagura have her katana on her hip and something wrapped in cloth behind her. And finally Neos is wearing his own version of his Scarlet Zero armor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 6.7K 22
[𝐑𝐄-𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆] Lucy Heartfilia thought she had it all. She was in the best guild, had the best friends, was allowed to practice her magic. But...
3.5K 44 14
Time period: After Grand Magic Games Further stories (from the anime or manga) updated after is not tied to this fanfic. Note: I don't own Fairy Tai...
51.1K 2K 131
Seven years ago, all the dragons disappeared. Aria had never known her real family, but the old dragon that took her in and taught her magic, was the...
50.9K 1.6K 23
Hello! This is my first Fairy Tail story. If I'd have to be honest, I'm very excited for this new story. I hope you'll like it. Here's a mini summary...