If He Was Your Fan (A Henry C...

By TheRealChione

What would you do if Henry Cavill was a fan of your fiction? More

Chapter 1: The Panel
Chapter 2: Discussions, Dagwoods, Draenei
Chapter 3: Good Night, Good Day
Chapter 4: Black Stallions & Bikes
Chapter 5: Night Out
Chapter 6: The Set Up
Chapter 7: Working Things Out
Chapter 8: Working Things Out
Chapter 9: Lines in the Sand
Chapter 10: Wind & Thunder
Chapter 11: Lightning & Rain
Chapter 12: Storm Breaking
Chapter 13: Perfect Storm
Chapter 14: Day After
Chapter 15: Sunday, Sunday
Chapter 16: Monday
Chapter 17: TGIF
Chapter 18: Off & On & Into
Chapter 19: The Cavill Challenge
Chapter 20: Games Afoot
Chapter 21: Face Off
Chapter 22: Mmmonday
Chapter 23: Week of Wooing
Chapter 24: Night & Day
Chapter 25: Lesson One
Chapter 26: Come What May
Chapter 27: Hallow's Eve
Chapter 28: Good News, Bad News
Chapter 29: Why What Who When How
Chapter 30: Scent of Daddy
Chapter 31: "L" Words
Chapter 32: Afterglow
Chapter 33: Wrapped
Chapter 34: Moving On
Chapter 35: Old York, New Spot
Chapter 36: TLC
Chapter 37: Christmas
Chapter 38: Reservations for Two
Chapter 39: Happy New Year
Chapter 40: Click, Click Boom
Chapter 41: Fortnight Falling
Chapter 42: Coffee & Cavill
Chapter 43: Captured
Chapter 44: Briefing
Chapter 45: Simple and Clean
Chapter 46: New In Town
Chapter 47: Emeralds
Chapter 48: WTH, WTF
Chapter 49: Prey
Chapter 50: Working It Out
Chapter 51: Chances
Chapter 52: Fallout
Chapter 53: Three Words
Chapter 54: Moving Forward
Part 55: Another Wrap
Chapter 56: A Perfect Day (Henry POV)
Chapter 57: Perfect Night (Henry POV)
Chapter 58: Separate But United?
Chapter 59: Prerogatives
Chapter 60: Britainization, Part 1
Chapter 61: Britainization, Part 2
Chapter 62: Britainization, Mounting Up
Chapter 63: Britainization with a T
Part 64: A Fine Match
Chapter 65: Birthday in Bed
Chapter 66: Walk, Trot, Canter, Jump
Chapter 67: Straight to The Castle
Chapter 68: Weighed & Measured
Part 69: Family, Meet Boyfriend
Part 70: Thanksgiving
Part 71: At the Library
Part 72: Found Wanting
Part 73: Tarnish
Part 75: The Unwrapping
Part 76: American Lady
Part 77: Visitor & Suitor
Part 78: Blue to Green to Blue (Henry POV)
Part 79: Eventing (Henry POV)
Part 80: Tea Time (Henry POV)
Part 81: The Second Strike
Part 82: My Lost Lady (Henry POV)
Part 83: The Clearing
Part 84: Two Words
Part 85: Sail Away
Part 86: A KISA...Finally

Part 74: Lost and Found

403 15 11
By TheRealChione

Your watch vibrates. Time to get up. Your phone plays Goa, and you open your eyes. You sit up and sigh.

"You comin' today?" you hear John's voice call from downstairs.

"I'll bike over later," you call back.

"Okay."

You look out of the window and see the garden below. It's pretty bare due to the time of year, but it's still nice to look out. Your vision turns inward as you remember how you got here.

You were dehydrated from crying. Luc stood by you and nuzzled you as you did. You stared out into the night, looking at the moon through the trees. Luc nuzzles you as you just go blank, looking up at the sky. You don't even know how long you've been here, but you took one of Luc's blankets to keep warm. He still had a thicker blanket and saddle on him.

Suddenly you see a flickering light. You realize it's a flashlight and freeze, not sure what to do...until you hear John calling you over and over. You sigh, realizing he's come looking for you, and he sounds worried.

You feel a tinge of guilt and call out. "Here!"

He comes and sits next to you. "I'm not going to ask if you are okay. I know you're not."

"I just feel like it's all falling apart, John."

"You don't want to go home, do you?"

You shake your head, still unable to look at him.

"Well, you can stay at my place," he offers. "I got a cottage not far from here and it's on my parent's property. My grandparents used to live there, but they are gone now so it's mine. It's nice, and you can go home whenever you're ready—"

You look at him and hug him tight. He hugs you back. "Thank you. I'll pay you for staying, I'll cook and clean, whatever."

"Let's just get out of here, yeah?" He looks around. "This place gives me the creeps."

"It's riddled with ghosts, I think," you joke, but you really believe it.

"So, why'd you come out here?" he asks, rising to his feet and offering his hand.

"Sanctuary."

When you returned, you see Finn's car still there.

"Thank God," Finn smiles with relief. "Is your phone off?"

"Yes, I turned it off."

He takes a deep breath. "If you like, I can take you home."

"I'm not going home, thank you," you tell him. "I am staying at a friend's."

"I can take you—"

"No, I've got it," John nods. "I don't mind."

That was three days ago.

You like it here, really like it here.

Churi brought Luna to you, food and all...even picked up a small pan and litter for her. The second she gives you your cat, she hugs you.

"Tell me everything," she says softly.

"I knew you'd ask," you nod, and gesture to the kettle boiling.

"I did what you said," Churi says as you sit down in the kitchen.

"I never thought a stable boy would live—"

"His grandparents' old home. His parents are in the bigger house."

"Ah."

"Did you know he is studying to be a vet?" you inform proudly. "He's attending the Royal Veterinary College just fifteen minutes up the road. He gets up and works at Trent, goes to school and then goes back to Trent."

"Wow, he's really driven."

"Can you imagine studying all day and working around potential patients for the rest of it—"

Churi puts her hand on yours. "Hey."

"What?"

"Are you okay?" she asks you.

"I just...needed to breathe," you admit. "Going back to the apartment felt like something I couldn't handle. I mean...he put my desk together, we made love everywhere, I just—he was the first tea I ever hosted, Chiru!"

"Any idea when you'll be back in Brixton or the city?"

"Soon," you nod. "He should have left on the junket by now."

"I think he left today," she exhales. "He's been looking for you, calling us."

"You told him I was alright—"

"Yes, and he was grateful for the emojis you sent-the prayer sign, the plane," she pauses. "He went to your apartment, you know."

"I thought he might."

"Which is why you didn't go home?" Chiru's eyebrows raised, and she shook her head at you. "Mitra, you must go home. You can't stay here forever, can you?"

You sigh. She is right, but you just don't want to hear it right now.

"Stella is giving me food to bring to you and John, by the way, and she says she'll call you tonight. Sophie says she'll come by the stables, too."

"Good, I'd like to have tea here with you all before I go," you say. "It's very peaceful here and Trent isn't far away. We could make a day of it...or at least a nice ride and tea before John comes home."

Days go by, and finally you have to go home...well, at least to the recreation centre in Brixton. You told people there never to tell when you're coming before you started volunteering and if anyone called and asked, to give false dates and let you know. You set that up the second you started volunteering.

Much to your relief, no one was there. For days you were afraid if you left Ferny Hill, you'd be the subject of paparazzi. But, no, no one was there. Then, suddenly:

"Why?" you ask under your breath.

"Because my sis works at Hyde Park and saw something...interesting," she chuckles. "you are going to be my big break."

"You want to be a photographer, then?"

"A photo journalist, yes."

You shake your head. "This may not be the way." You frown at her. "If you like I can ask if you can look at the programs I work on," you say with a shrug. "I work with children here, and at a couple of orphanages? That's more interesting—well, the children are."

She stands for a moment, and you see her face as she lowers her camera. "You want me to come with you?"

"This is the story, uh—"

"Dana."

"Dana," you reply. "You got a boyfriend? Girlfriend? Lover?"

She frowns.

"Ah, so you understand why I am not answering those questions," you say. "No matter what you think, it's still private. But this? It's still good information, and a story can be written about it."

You get the centre director's permission to take pictures of certain places inside, and with a signed agreement, she could take the pictures as long as the children's faces were not depicted for public consumption and the centre got altered and unaltered copies.

All in all, it was a nice afternoon, three hours total. You say your thanks and goodbyes, and head for the train station...

But then you notice it: four men get out of a dark car and start following you.

You see them. It's so obvious. You switch streets, and they are not far behind. They split and inner alarms go off. If you go into a building they plan on covering the back.

Why? Why is this happening?

You draw a shaky breath. Henry is out of the country. You don't care what is going on, and you want him here, but that's nonsense. You duck into call Finn on your cell phone.

"Hey, love—"

"Finn—"

"What's wrong?"

"Finn, I—I'm being followed."

"Followed? By whom?"

"I don't know—"

He chuckles lightly. "Are you sure--?"

"Yes!" you lower your voice as you duck into Argos Brixton. The department store is a decent size, and if you can just duck here or there you might be able to get out. "I'm coming to Trent, alright? Something is up."

You buy a white fleece hoodie, black jacket and large gray backpack. You make the switch in housewares, putting your coat and bag in the large one and donning your new outerwear. You run to the bathroom to use the soap then to the bath area and find some samples to change the smell and look of the coat. You change your boots for gym sneakers you brought with you. You are a mixture of bathroom soap and bubble gum. You pull out your phone and hold it, pretend to text. Since you aren't very tall, you could be mistaken for a teen.

To your relief, you find some teens from the center, and you mix in. Some say hello, having seen you and you smile. They keep talking and you follow as one of the group. Luckily, they are headed in the direction of the tube. You wave goodbye as if you know them all, some even waving back, and get on.

You are trying not to shake, and you are trying not to look weird. You get off a few stops before you are supposed to and take a bus to Trent. You walk in and start running as soon as you pass through the gate. "Finn!" You race inside the stables. "F—"

You freeze. The very men you evaded are standing there!

"They got here just before you did," Finn explains.

You are about to run when you hear a gun click. Your hands go up.

"Bloody hell, Wilson! That's not necessary."

"Tired of running after her, Graham," a deep voice grounds out. "Stop where you are."

You turn to them.

"Lower your hands, madam, you are not under arrest—"

"Why are you here?!" you snap. "Why are you following me?"

"May we use your office?" the less aggressive one asks.

"Yes, of course," Finn looks utterly intimidated and you feel unsafe.

You all file into Finn's office, but the door is closed on Finn.

"I am Graham, and my trigger-happy partner here is Wilson."

Wilson nods, and puts his hands behind his back, standing at attention.

You shake your head. "I don't know why you're here—"

"I know." Graham says gently.

You start going into your leg pack. "I'm pretty sure I've done nothing wrong, and my passport and visas are in order—"

"We know that, too." Wilson says gruffly.

"if you were in my place, wouldn't you be a bit nervous, panicked, even?"

Graham sits across from you and leans in. His demeanor is relaxed and gentle, as if he was speaking to a frightened child, and you are willing to accept his instead of anything negative.

"Allow me to explain, milady."

Your breath catches and you frown. What did he just say? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27 0 22
Henry, a boy and superhero from the U.S. city of Swellview, receives an anonymous statement on Valentine's Day via his school's Heart Post. Attracted...
51.5K 1.3K 32
Hey it's me and I am doing another fan fiction about Chenry and this one is going to be different. It's going to be about when Henry get a girlfriend...
207K 5.5K 21
Waking up next to Henry Cavill sounds like a dream come true. What if it's a little more complicated than that? 18+ NSFW
15.8K 652 22
"You are Henry Cavill," I acknowledge when I look back up into his blue eyes. I have to bite my tongue or else I would have added sexiest man alive t...