Emilia

By R3b3cca09

sequel to the unwanted twin. set almost immediately after book 1 Nothing is the same anymore. Emilia is brok... More

about the book
introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Demon
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38.
chapter 39
note
chapter 40
chapter 41
new book ?
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
note?
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
note
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
note
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
new book?
reunited
chapter 75
note
chapter 76
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91 *bonus*
chapter 91
chapter 92
note
chapter 93
note.... again
chapter 94
epilogue
third book
demon

chapter 77

12.5K 556 96
By R3b3cca09

Soooo I don't really know where I'm going with this chapter been quite some time since I added a full chapter but here we are. (This side note was written before starting writing so I don't even know what's going to happen as I have no idea what to write so it might be a bit of a mess)

Emilia smiled as she entered school the next day, she was looking forward to seeing Antonio. They had agreed to take things slow so they weren't in a official relationship but they both knew they felt the same way towards each other.

Just like the other day, Dante sent Matteo ahead. "If this girl gives you trouble again please tell me" he said. He still wanted revenge after seeing Lilly trying to hit his sister.

He didn't know the full extent of the bullying. Only their dad did, but it wouldn't stop Dante.

Emilia agreed knowing now it was best. Her father never once made her feel weak and pathetic, she wanted to be strong like her family clearly was but she knew she had a family to rely on and as the two siblings entered the school and she saw her friends, she knew she had them too.

She was going to be okay.

Or at least she thought.

School was good. She had most classes sitting next to her friends or Zach.

She was closer to Zach than her other cousins and despite not really seeing each outside of school due to Zach, his brother and dad still getting their house sorted and Zach catching up with school work, she enjoyed his company. She could see many similarities between the two, and Zach was always there if she needed to vent about Alice, just like Emilia was always there for Zach.

Lunch time came around quickly and her last class was with Antonio so she found herself walking in the cafeteria holding hands with him. They only let go when they both carried their food back to the table.

They joined their friends. Zach wasn't sat with them today, instead he was with his own group of friends but he sent his cousin a smile and a knowing look regarding the hand holding.

Antonio wasn't one to get possessive over Emilia, but he was quite protective. So when his phone went off and he looked down he almost lost it.

"What's wrong" Emilia asked. She had finished her lunch and was just leaning on his shoulder whilst talking to Sophia.

"Just that stupid desperate bitch" he s apped looking at his phone.

Lilly had sent him the picture of Emilia breaking down with himself edited out of it. She had also written dump her or the whole school will know.

"What did she say" Emilia asked.

"Wants me to dump you. I've had enough with her" Antonio said getting up. He wasn't going to do anything drastic. "I'll be back, I'm just going to have a word with Dante" he said.

"No. I haven't told sny of them about us" Emilia quickly said.

"Don't worry, I won't mention it" Antonio left the table and headed over to the table Dante was sat at. He of course was surrounded by cheerleaders. One was even sat on his lap.

Antonio rolled his eyes. "We need to talk" he stated.

"Do we?" Dante had no intention on leaving the table.

"Yes I need a favour" Antonio practically demanded.

"I don't give out favours to little kids" Dante waved him off.

"Fine. Ill just make sure the whole school knows what your second Instagram account is" he said like it was no big deal.

Not long after everything came out about Lexi, Antonio figured out who her online bully was. Dante.

"Fucking children. I'll be back girls" he said and dragged Antonio out of the cafeteria.

"This better be worth my time" Dante snapped.

"I know the Instagram account used to bully Lexi was you. I know how popular the account is" he stated.

"What do you want " Dante snapped.

"I want you to post a picture. I'd do it myself but I don't have a secret account or as many followers as you" Antonio said.

"Sorry kid I don't post stupid pictures to get people more followers" Dante was getting more annoyed.

"Not what I want. Hold on" he said and then scrolled through his phone.

At the time it had been quite funny so he had taken the picture. A small spider on the floor barely visable and Lilly stood on the chair in the library freaking out over it.

As soon as Dante saw it he smirked "I think it's you who's doing me the favour" he couldn't wait to post it.

"But I would like to know what's going on" he was concerned knowing Lilly must have done something to Emilia to piss Antonio off.

"I can't tell you. It's not my story to tell"

Oddly enough Dante did accept this. "Very well. Here's my number, send me the photo. Oh and don't you dare tell Emilia the account belongs to me, and yes I know she doesn't know because she would have brought it up" Dante said and proceeded to give the boy his number.

"Can you wait about 10 minutes or so" Antonio asked.

Dante was curious but nodded more than happy to wait an extra 10 minutes.
The two boys headed back into the cafeteria. Emilia was shocked at how happy Dante seemed.

She expected Antonio to come back to her but instead he went over to Lilly. It confused Dante too but he knew there was something going on.

Antonio had screenshotted the image and message that had been sent before heading over to Lilly.
"I'm glad you have seen reason" Lilly said stupidly waving her phone like it was the image itself.

"Yeah well what can I say. Emilia just isn't you"
Antonio didn't mention how he liked Emilia and hated Lilly.
Lilly smirked and hugged him. "Let me add my second number in. I can't break up with her just yet because of her brothers but with my second number, they will never know we are together" he whispered.

Lilly gladly gave him her phone, even unlocking it for him.

Instead of adding a number he didn't even have he went into her gallery, he deleted the image and made sure it was gone from all areas of her phone. He made sure there was no other images. He even got rid of the original image.

"I forgot to add, Emilia isn't you because she is so much better and not a msniplative little bitch" he snapped placing the phone back in her hand before walking away.

He saw Emilia watching. She looked like she was about to cry so he headed over even quicker.

"You tricked me" she whispered.

"No Emilia. I tricked her" he said and handed his phone to her with the screenshot on.

"The image is gone completely from her phone. It's not saved in any areas. I deleted it. She won't be blackmailing you with it again" he explained.

Emilia was shocked but felt an unknown feeling. She didn't expect him to do that for her. She quickly hugged him and thanked him.

And just like that everyone's phone went off.

A picture of Lilly had been posted with a snarky caption.

Alot of students looked at their phones some laughed others whispered. The comment section was blowing up.

Lilly practically stormed over to Emilia "you little bitch, you're behind this" she screeched.

"Enough. I'm afraid lilly you need to come with us" a teacher appeared, a cop was also there.

Everyone was watching some tool images of Lilly being taken away.

The school had informed the police of the shoplifting and her parents had been brought in along with the police. She had been expelled that was certain. The school no longer wanted her as a student. Her parents travelled to the police station with her they were dissapointed and annoyed with their daughter.

"Did you have anything to do with that" Emilia asked.

Antonio never wanted to lie but he didn't want her exposed to the truth.

"The account isn't mine Emilia" he told her wrapping her in a big hug. He could see she needed it.

She was relieved that there was no more Lilly. No more bullies, no more abuse. She was getting better.

Only that evening after telling her dad what had happened privately. She said 7 words. 7 dreadful words.

"I want to see Lexi, for closure."

Thoughts on this chapter? Im trying to wrap this book up but still so many ideas. Also Dante made sure Damon wouldn't see the post as he knew it would raise questions.

It was all written off the top of my head after midnight. Hope you all enjoyed

And the cliffhanger.....hope you don't hate me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 2.4K 64
Book I: Drowning in the Pain (completed) Book II: Silence of the Omertà (ongoing) -------------------------- Family as defined in Lilo and Stitch is...
8.4M 244K 100
Emilia and Lexi were twins but they couldn't be more oppersite if they tried. Emilia was selective mute, she was taught not to speak unless spoken to...
5.6K 154 19
Catalina Black is barely holding the cracks her life together, when it shatters completely. Her abusive foster dad is dead. She has nowhere to go. Of...
6.2M 183K 76
Being thrown away in the garbage in a dark alleyway in London when she was only a baby, she should have died that day... But she didn't.. instead, a...