Reborn As Izuku Midoriya

Hunterfromhell9052

I decided to write this story as I have hated how izuku was treated through the entire series. So I'll be wri... Еще

Chapter 1:Reborn.
Chapter 3:The Entrance Exam
Chapter 4: Built Different.
Chapter 5:Meeting The Past
Bio
Chapter 6:First Day And Test
Chapter 7:Ideals And Results
Chapter 8:The Fight Between Enemies
Chapter 9:Usj Massacre
Chapter 10:The Reason And Child.
Chapter 11:The Monster Within
Chapter 12:Class 1-A Monster VS Class1-B
Chapter 13:AFO's Attempt And Fear.
Chapter 14:Fight With Bakugou
On Hold For Now...

Chapter 2:All Might? More Like Dumb Might.

1.4K 50 2
Hunterfromhell9052

I waited a few minutes before he landed infront of me. I sighed and looked at him. He had that big ass smile on his face. It annoys the fuck out of me.

Allmight:Young man, I see you have the bottle I was carrying.

Me:How the hell did you drop this?

He looked at me in shock, probably because no one has spoken to him this way. I threw the bottle over to him, he caught it.

Me:All Might, I have a question for you.

He looks at me confused but he puts the bottle deeper into his pocket. He soon looks at me, and was curious about my question.

Me:Can a quirkless person be a hero?

He looks at me with a sympathetic smile. And soon starts his speech about how a quirkless person can't be a hero. I then start laughing cynically and this stopped him.

All Might pov

When the boy started laughing, I fell quiet not knowing how to process this reaction. He then glared at me. This sent a shiver down my spine.

Boy:You are a hypocrite, you say you stand for equality, and fairness. Yet you say a quirkless person can't be a hero yet he or she can be a police officer or firefighter. I hate bigotry and I hate you the most, you are the biggest bigot in this society.

The only true hero here is Eraserhead. He fights quirkless, you are a piece of shit. I think you should take a good long look in the mirror before you start talking.

He then walks away leaving me in utter shock, he just cussed me out, I felt so ashamed, I know my master would be disappointed in me.

Author's pov

After cussing out All Might, I finally got home. I didn't say anything to mom and simply went to my room. I sat down at my desk and looked at my arm. It seems like I have a very unique quirk, I focused on my arms and the then get covered in titanium alloy. I flexed my fingers, seeing it move as smooth as it normally would.

I then looked at the clock and saw it was around 8:00 pm. I got into bed and fell asleep.

The next day.

I was currently standing on the beach, getting ready to train. I picked up an engine block and start doing curls with it. I was surprised at my strength. I then started cleaning the beach by sections. I threw all the garbage into a dumpster I rented.

Once that was over I began my intense training regime.

Month one.
I started doing push ups, and squats to increase my arm and leg strength as well as my core.

Month two
I started running to increase my stamina and speed. I realized I was faster than a normal human. I ran at 300 mph and climbing.

Month three
I kept going. Not once giving up nor stopping. I then started working on my durability and my ability to hold my breath as a counter for any gas quirks.

The last seven months I spent building up an immunity toward fire, ice and heavy hitters. This will help me in the long run. 

Once I was finished with my training, I spent increasing my intellect and knowledge of medical procedures to be prepared to help anyone incase of emergency. Once satisfied I was finally ready to get into UA.

During my training I had told my mom that I had discovered my quirk. She was both proud and happy for me. She apologized for not believing in me but I was happy that she was there. Not like dad.

I then slept that night, mentally preparing myself for the following day....

The UA entrance exam.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

130K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
401K 12.1K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
226K 14.9K 20
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...