Help! I Have a Supernatural H...

Per MEGCJONES

"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of... Més

New school
Party talk
Mine
Tiny Red Bikini
Pools are made to get wet in
Daddy
The Confession
Dancing the Night Away
Pancakes and Coffee
Waterfall Date
The Alpha
Car Fun
The Letter
Darkness
She's Gone
Approaching the Full Moon
Orphanage
Pleasure or Pain
The Castle
Maximus
The Truth
Reunited
The Six of Us
Take it Slow
Making Love
School
Double Date
The Frat House
Flatline
Thankful
Doctor's Appointment
The Results
The Godfather
Into the Woods
The Date
Red Day Festival
Answers
Relaxation Technique
Spill the Tea
Re-marked
Anti-prom
Baby Names
Renaissance Festival
Double the Pleasure
Seeing Stars
Lunch Antics
Anti-Prom Night
Unknown Number
Trust
From the Heart
Lights Out
The Families
Love Rival
Romeo
Dreamwalker
Levi
Complications
Paris
Monica
Hollywood
Addiction
Guilt
No!
Anger
Man Sleepover
Dad Hugs
Found Them
69
Unwanted Feelings
Unsettled
I Messed Up Again
Fatherhood
Reacquainted
Sexcapades
I'm Asmodeus
Good Show
Garrett
Trials
Departing
Stonehenge
Again?!
The First Trial
Escape
False Start
Gabriel
Heat
Re-do
Epilogue

Asmodeus

3.4K 116 4
Per MEGCJONES

Rose's POV

I looked at my surroundings, unable to answer Sebastian.

"Let's calm down and talk about this somewhere more private." Max coaxed Sebastian.

"Alright people, party is over, time to head home! Thank you for stopping in to meet your new luna!" Joel hollered out to all the guests.

Max led me out of the ballroom and we followed Sebastian up the stairs into his study. He let out a heavy sigh and plopped down on his chair, rubbing his forehead.

"Can someone please explain to me what's going on?" He said after a few minutes, after my mates, Sophie, Mason and Kat entered the room.

"When the lights went out I was grabbed by someone, he called me a fallen. He knows what I am. What are we supposed to do?" I blurted out as quickly as I could. Damien went up behind me and put his hands protectively on my hips. "Shhh it's alright now baby." He whispered.

Max then chimed in, "the worst part was everyone else was frozen except me. I suspect it's because I have demon blood." I completely forgot about that part, I'm thankful if that's true. I don't know what I would've done if he hadn't shown up. I was so distraught and I couldn't release any spells or mindlink. "Why was my magic suppressed?" I asked. Nobody answered, I don't think any of us know how that's possible.

Max then said, "Joel did you get that bracelet done from the witch?" What bracelet is he talking about?

"I did but I hadn't given it to Rose yet. Maybe we should wait and see if she can do something to it that will prevent her magic from being suppressed again." Joel answered him.

"What bracelet?" I chimed in.

"We were having a witch make something that will help you identify if you're near a demon. It is taking longer than expected because she needed Max's blood so that it won't glow every time he's around. Otherwise, if he and a demon were around you at the same time, you wouldn't be able to tell." Joel explained to us.

I nodded my head and rubbed my tummy. I'm so thankful nothing happened to my babies and that Max was able to be there for more. I thanked the gods for granting me an incubus as a mate.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Mason asked me.

"Yes, thankfully." He gave me a small smile and then turned to grin at his mate, petting her hair lovingly. I looked over at Sophie and she was watching Sebastian with hearts in her eyes. Looking at Sebastian, he appeared to have the same look in his eye. I know this sounds shitty but I hope those two end up with each other and not with mates. They just seem too into each other to possibly have a soulmate out there.

The guys chatting amongst themselves, speculating about the events that transpired tonight. Colten came up behind me and rested his head on top of my head while wrapping his arms around my chest. "We'll figure it out baby, I promise. It may be a good idea to move you in with Max temporarily since he's the only one that seemed immune to the freezing. I'd rather you move in with me but unfortunately it's not as safe," He spoke into my ear. I sighed and nodded. At least we've explained some things to my parents already, otherwise this would've been impossible to try to come up with an excuse.

We finally left the castle and headed back. Max drove me, of course, to my parent's house so we could tell them about what happened and the guy's plan.

To say my dad was pissed was an understatement.

"How could you boys let this happen? My daughter and grandchildren were almost taken!" He yelled.

"I know daddy but Max saved me, he's immune to whatever spell was used and that's why I need to stay with him, he can protect me." He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, messing it up even more. "You better protect her. If you don't, I promise that I will personally kill you!" He grunted out angrily. My mom was rubbing small circles on his back, trying to calm him down.

"Maybe you guys should go upstairs and work on packing up some things. I better see you every other day and I need you to call every day." She told me before getting up to engulf me in a hug. I hugged her back, trying to be gentle, with tears in my eyes. "I promise mama."

Maximus's POV

When I envisioned living with Rose, this wasn't quite what I had in mind. We drove in silence to my house. I could tell that she was feeling down about the whole situation but I didn't know what to say to comfort her. I'm not romantic like Damien, funny like Brent, assertive like Joel or calming like Colten. I'm just, me, a sex demon. I put a hand on her knee and squeezed, trying to get her attention. She looked up at me with glossy eyes.

"I would die before I let anything happen to you or our babies. I promise." I told her. She gave me a small smile and closed her eyes, leaning her head back against the headrest. She stayed in that position until we arrived at the villa.

I carried her tired body inside and walked her straight to the bedroom to get her comfortable. I removed her clothes and dressed her in one of my t-shirts and a pair of boxers. I know she brought some clothes but for tonight I want her wrapped up in my scent. Thankfully I'm very bulky so the shirt fits her belly. I got a warm, soapy washcloth and wiped the makeup off for her and let her hair down. "You're the sweetest Max, I love you." I smiled down at her and kissed her gently on her lips, letting them linger a minute before speaking, "I love you, too."

I took off my clothes, leaving my boxers on, and laid down next to her, spooning her from the back. I kissed her hair and tried to fall asleep. After awhile I could hear her soft snores, telling me she's asleep. Carefully, I extracted myself from her on the bed and went to the balcony to make a phone call.

*ring, ring, ring*

"Hello?" The other side said.

"Gino, I want in." I tell him.

"After all this time you call me to tell me you want in. You think I'm fucking stupid? It must be about your pretty little mate. Congratulations on the pregnancy by the way."

I stiffened and clenched my jaw.

"Leave her alone, she has nothing to do with the war." I tell him.

"See her being a fallen automatically makes her a part. Don't worry, we won't hurt her. He has other plans for her." Then he hung up. Fuck! He knows more than I expected. This is really bad. I need to meet up with the guys tomorrow. I crawled back in the bed and pulled my mate flush against my body, probably tighter than necessary. I couldn't sleep a wink the whole night.

Joel's POV

Max: I need to call a bro meeting, it's important

Me: got it

Damien: when?

Colten: where

Brent: k

Max: Colten's house asap, is that fine Colten?

Colten: sure

The guys continued to text in the group chat while I started to get ready. What is so important? I have a feeling it has to do with last night. I finished up and bolted down the stairs and out the door.

After driving for a bit I pulled up to Colten's house. Joel, Brent, and Damien were already here. I guess we're just waiting for Rose and Max. I walked in and saw the guys all sitting, looking stressed and sleep deprived.

After a few more minutes they showed up and walked in, hand-in-hand. Max turned towards Rose, "baby do you want to go talk to Sophie? I gotta chat with the guys."

"No. If this involves me I have a right to know." She pouted.

"But baby-" he tried to continue.

"Don't but baby me. I'm grown enough to carry your babies, I'm grown enough to hear this conversation. Now I'm sitting my pretty ass down." She came and sat down next to me, beaming a smile my way. I couldn't help but smile back at my beautiful woman.

"You thirsty baby?" I asked her.

She shyly nodded her head. "Go ahead love." She wasted no time in going for my neck, sucking my blood and making me moan from the ecstasy her fangs release. Fuck! After a few more seconds she finally finished and licked it up to seal it.

"Thank you Joel." She sweetly kissed my lips.

"Anyway what's up bro?" Brent asked Max. Max sighed and started to pace the room.

"So I reached out to an old acquaintance, one I know was involved in the holy war and I told him I wanted in. You know I figured I could do some reconnaissance, or something. Well immediately he called me out on my shit. He already knows that Rose is my mate. But that's not the worst part." He stopped to take a breath before continuing, " apparently they aren't trying to kill her."

"Well isn't that good?" Damien interrupted.

"Not in this case. He said that He has another plan for her."

"And who is he?" I asked.

"Asmodeus, the prince of lust. He hung up before I could get more info but this is really bad, guys. Catching the eye of one of the princes of hell is never a positive thing." I felt Rose stiffen next to me. I wrapped an arm around her shoulders "that won't happen to you, we won't let it." I spoke into her hair, kissing it gently, trying to calm her down.

Asmodeus's POV

I looked at the picture the lackey took of Rose. What a beautiful name for a beautiful woman. She should be giving birth soon, not that it matters. I can still train those kids to work for me when they get older.

"What's special about her sire? Can't you get anyone pregnant?" The dumb lackey asked.

"Not everyone has a strong enough body to hold the offspring of a prince of hell. Besides this is an experiment. What happens when you mix demon blood with angel blood?" I asked him a rhetorical question.

"I dunno sire."

Dumbass. "Nobody knows. We're going to find out." I waved my finger at him, pushing him out of the room and slamming the door behind him. I looked at the picture of Rose again. Yes she will do nicely. Living so long I get so very bored sometimes. I think a prince jr running around would be plenty exciting. I've never met or heard of a fallen living to age. It's a damn miracle and I plan to take advantage of the situation. There's nothing her or her mates can do about it. She will be mine.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

54 0 5
"You can't resist me forever, Rhiannon," he pressed me against his bedroom door. His chest brazed my back in irratic rythms. His lips lingered under...
82.1K 1.2K 5
(Publishing 4/2. Leaving Wattpad 3/7) EXCERPT ONLY Being in love with your best friend is complicated. Being in love with him after your parents get...
7.9K 827 48
Evie is haunted by her past, and so tangled up with her best friend and room mate she isn't even sure she remembers how to be an independent person a...
10.5K 312 53
"Don't run away Carson . . . you haven't answered me yet." I stood with my back to him. I wasn't going to give everything away just like that. I cann...