Help! I Have a Supernatural H...

由 MEGCJONES

"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of... 更多

New school
Party talk
Mine
Tiny Red Bikini
Pools are made to get wet in
Daddy
The Confession
Dancing the Night Away
Pancakes and Coffee
Waterfall Date
The Alpha
Car Fun
The Letter
Darkness
She's Gone
Approaching the Full Moon
Orphanage
Pleasure or Pain
The Castle
Maximus
The Truth
Reunited
The Six of Us
Take it Slow
Making Love
School
Double Date
The Frat House
Flatline
Thankful
Doctor's Appointment
The Results
The Godfather
Into the Woods
The Date
Red Day Festival
Answers
Relaxation Technique
Spill the Tea
Re-marked
Anti-prom
Baby Names
Renaissance Festival
Double the Pleasure
Seeing Stars
Anti-Prom Night
Asmodeus
Unknown Number
Trust
From the Heart
Lights Out
The Families
Love Rival
Romeo
Dreamwalker
Levi
Complications
Paris
Monica
Hollywood
Addiction
Guilt
No!
Anger
Man Sleepover
Dad Hugs
Found Them
69
Unwanted Feelings
Unsettled
I Messed Up Again
Fatherhood
Reacquainted
Sexcapades
I'm Asmodeus
Good Show
Garrett
Trials
Departing
Stonehenge
Again?!
The First Trial
Escape
False Start
Gabriel
Heat
Re-do
Epilogue

Lunch Antics

3.9K 130 3
由 MEGCJONES

Maximus's POV

Rose turned around and looked at me with concern in her eyes. What could this color change mean? Was it even something to worry about?

"I'm sure it's nothing serious, baby. Let's consult a witch about it when we get back in town tomorrow and just relax for the rest of the evening. She nodded and walked with me back to the bed where we cuddled and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke her up a little earlier so I could take her to her house to change before school started. I dropped her off and let out a sigh. Maybe I should call into work today to get this figured out sooner. I went online to submit a time off request and took off for Joel's house so I could get ahold of the witch that's been training Rose.

"What's up?" He came to the door after I rang the doorbell.

"Hey man, wanted to see if you could get ahold of your delta's great aunt, what was her name? I have to ask her something." I inquired.

"Patricia. Yeah I'll shoot her a message to come over here if you want. What's going on? Is Rose ok?" He quickly asked.

"Well I marked her last night but the mark I left is a different color than before. I wanted to see if it's something serious." I told him, while scratching the back of my neck. I just can't help but be worried. I don't even know any other incubus who has had a mate or even marked anyone so I don't know if this is normal.

We both plopped down on his sofa and waited for Patricia to arrive. After about an hour the doorbell rang.

"Good morning gentlemen." She greeted before giving Joel a quick bow in respect. He guided her over to the couches and sat her across from us.

"Patricia. I'm just going to get right down to business. I marked Rose last night and she got a green star. Last time I marked her it was a pink one. I can't help but be concerned that it's different this time when all her other markings are the same as before." I explained. She chuckled a little and placed her hands on her knees.

"Is that all? Oh dear that's nothing to worry about." She continued on, "see there's very few cases of incubus having mates but there's a special power to their marks that aren't normal. For example, when their mate becomes pregnant, the mark will change colors. Was she pregnant before when she was first marked?" She asked us. Actually no, she didn't get pregnant until after she flatlined and at that point she had her marks taken away. A sigh of relief escaped both Joel and me.

"No she wasn't. Thank you so much Patricia, I'm sure she'll be relieved to hear this. Normally I'd talk to her in person but she's at school so I'll send her a quick text so she doesn't have to stress out the rest of the day." I told her.

"By the way, I know she's pausing her training until after she gives birth so I don't really see her right now but I'd love to know how the babies are doing."

Joel chimed in, "they're twins! And as far as we know everything is progressing great."

"Excellent! They're going to be wonderful little tribrids I'm sure." She pointed out. "What's a tribrid?" I asked.

"Well they're part vampire, part witch and part wolf so they're comprised of three different components versus two like a hybrid." Well shit. I didn't think about that, this witch is making me feel kinda dumb, "They're going to be some of the toughest little creatures that we've ever seen. Rose is already really special with being a vampire/witch. They're not very common." She finished up.

Joel and I looked at each other, these kids are probably going to be a handful.

"Thank you so much for stopping by Patricia, we really appreciate it." Joel dismissed her and walked her to the front door.

"Phew. Well that's a relief." I breathed out. I looked at my watch and noticed that it's still pretty early in the morning, I sent Rose a quick text outlining what Patricia said with which she replied her thanks.

I decided to take off for now and left Joel's house.

Rose's POV

I'm so glad that Max talked to Pat. I was really concerned and now I'm just relieved. I'm sitting at lunch in between the twins and chatting with Sophie over our anti-prom dresses. She suggested that we go shopping today after school.

"I think we should deck you out in a full princess gown!" She stated with excitement. "After all you're also going to be formally introduced to the pack as their luna and so we need to make sure that you're completely primped up! Introducing you as a luna essentially shows the pack that you're Joel's mate which is similar to being a bride."

I know most people at 18 would flip out hearing about being married but honestly, I feel ready for it. I know that I have wonderful men who will make sure that my children and I are taken care of.

"Would it be too cheesy to go with a white gown?" I asked her.

"Hell to the fucking no! It wouldn't be too cheesy! We MUST go with white so that all the bitches know who the top bitch is." She gushed. I couldn't help but laugh at loud at her antics.

"I honestly can't wait now! I was kind of ehhh about prom but this feels right." I told her.

"Babe you're going to be gorgeous no matter what you wear," Damien chimed in. I smiled at him and started to imagine all my men dressed up. I hate to admit that the thought got my horny ass wiggling around in my seat.

"Stop that babe, otherwise I'm going to have to take you." Brent whispered in my ear, his breath tickling my neck. I thought it over and decided that sounded great actually. I stood up suddenly and pulled him by the hand and ran to Colten's office. I peeked in and didn't see him in there. I pushed Brent in and locked the door behind us. I started to rub up on him and began salivating at the thought of his cock pumping in and out.

*knock knock knock*

"Who the fuck is in there?" I heard Colten say from the other side. I gave Brent a mischievous grin and opened up the door to let Colten in. I grabbed him by the tie as soon as I opened up and yanked him in with us.

"What the - " he started to say but I cut him off by attacking his mouth with mine, letting out soft moans. He immediately started caressing my hips and worked his way up to my breasts, squeezing them until it almost hurt. We pulled apart out of breath and I began to nibble on his neck.

"Rose what's gotten into you?" He asked while panting.

"I'm just so horny! I blame the pregnancy." I told him while laying small kisses across his neck to his chin. I could feel Brent press up against me from behind, his cock hard against my ass. I couldn't take it anymore. I yanked Colten's pants and underwear down in one fell swoop and fell to my knees to stuff his cock into my mouth. Without teasing I swallowed him whole, gagging with tears dripping down my eyes. I reached behind me and grabbed at Brent to pull him next to Colten. I pulled down his pants and underwear also and did the same to him. I went back and forth sucking, stroking and licking these two men until I felt like I thought I would explode. I stood up and pulled my breasts out of my top and squeezed them with my own hands, moaning as quietly as I could. I could hear the guys groan in unison at me playing with myself. I stopped just to pull down my jeans and panties and I sat on the edge of Colten's desk and spread my legs out, rubbing small circles on my clit. I shoved two fingers in and pumped in my pussy, giving the guys a show while they slowly stroked themselves. I pulled my fingers out and licked them clean. Colten growled and pulled my head towards him to fuck my mouth with his tongue. I wrapped my legs around his waist and felt him slide me down until his head was flush against my core. He thrust in and I had to bite down on his shoulder to keep from screaming out. He began pumping in and out swiftly making me come to an orgasm in no time. After I came down I felt Brent start fingering my asshole, stretching it and pumping in and out.

"Lay down on your desk with her on top." His deep and husky voice told Colten. Colten carried me over to the desk and laid on his back, me straddling his waist with his cock still deep in me. I knew what was coming next but it was still a shock when Brent started pushing into my asshole with his big cock. I tried to relax and felt him rubbing side to side over my clit, making the pain turn into pleasure. He pushed in fully and then they both took turns going in and out of my holes, leaving me full the whole time. I exploded on Colten's cock and could feel the wetness get everywhere.

"Uhh!" Colten grunted when I started milking his cock with my pulsing pussy. I felt him still deep in me and coat my insides with his semen. Soon after Brent pulled out and sprayed his cum on my ass and rubbed it in.

"Don't clean it off. I want you to walk around with my cum on your ass and his cum dripping out of your pussy the rest of the day." Brent commanded. I nodded at him and got dressed while they cleaned themselves up.

"Fuck girl, if pregnancy makes you this horny, I'm going to make sure you're always pumped full of babies." Brent laughed. I giggled and licked my lips. I turned to Colten and asked him, "can I have some blood before we have to go to class?"

"Sure baby, after all you worked for it." He winked at me. I wobbled over to him and began to drink from his neck while Brent was on his phone. After I finished up and licked his neck Brent was grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"What did you do?" I asked him with my hands on my hips.

"Nothing. Just told Damien that he missed out on getting laid. By the way he said the look on Sophie's face when you pulled me away was priceless.

Whoops I kind of took off in the middle of a conversation. I better apologize to her and to Damien. Out of nowhere I was hit with need for dick and I couldn't control myself with my men.

"Well you kids get back to class now." Colten gave my ass a slap and smirked at me. I stuck my tongue out and straightened up my blouse before heading out with Brent. I frowned when I opened the door and came face to face with Layla.

"Ugh you again." She screeched. I just ignored her and walked right past as fast as I could. I looked back and saw her knock on Colten's door. Ugh what a bitch. She better not try anything. I watched as she tried to close the door behind her and Colten barked, "leave it open." I stifled a laugh and walked off happily hand in hand with Brent.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

10.5K 312 53
"Don't run away Carson . . . you haven't answered me yet." I stood with my back to him. I wasn't going to give everything away just like that. I cann...
713K 20.2K 29
First book of the series. This is my first boyxboy story, I hope you guys will like it. Sorry if you will find any mistakes in my gramma if you'll s...
90.1K 697 6
So forbidden it's borderline illegal. It feels illegal in a town like this. It was just sex. Ridiculous, I hate you sex with the one guy in school I...
546K 26.3K 69
*FREE STORY: ONLY BONUS CONTENT IS PAID! COMPLETED! The only new content is bonus content* Noelle Hart's life has taken an unexpected shift that will...