Only you | Derek Morgan

By xxspencerreid

The pad of Derek's thumb slowly slides across my kiss swollen bottom lip while his dark eyes trace the moveme... More

Author's Note
Turbulence and cheerios
Vodka cranberry, please
This can't be sanitary
Holy fuck balls
Did you just blush?
Blue balls
It's a girl thing
Beg me for it
Can you handle my stick?
That was stupid, right?
Scouts honour
Friends...
...with benefits?
Alright, sunshine
It's spooky season, bitches
Secrets, lies and bedtime kisses
Spencer level simp
That's the worst idea you've ever had
You've corrupted me
Knock twice if you need help
He's a gigolo and I'm his pimp
Wined, dined and sixty nined
Derek? Stop talking
Not even a chub?
I like you lots
Son of a bitch!
Driving home for Christmas
That's a porn title
A pair of tits and some promises
Plan B and coffee.. breakfast of champions
Flattery will get you everywhere
You can't go wrong with black
Oh my god, Layla. It's you!
I look like I was dragged through a bush
Jesus christ. Who died?
Keep your dick in your pants
You want to have my babies?
Derek, you're visibly sweating
You have a monster cock
So pretty when you beg me
Freckle and Speckle
Why are you so pissed at me?
Was she worth it?
Stop threatening to cut peoples balls off
Don't tell me what to do
Cut to the fucking chase
You're coming straight home. Okay?
You look so good in orange
Time for some healthy communication
Who says I don't have a ring?
It's happening!

I love you virgins

8.7K 287 30
By xxspencerreid

D E R E K ' S   P O V

My feet are moving towards her immediately.

I appreciate every smooth curve of her body illuminated by the bedside lamps and I unbutton my shirt slowly as I stalk towards her. Layla's eyes stay intently glued on mine the whole time, tilting her head up the closer I get until my knees brush hers.

And when I lean down and connect our lips, I know this is the kiss I was waiting for. Hot and wild, her tongue seeking mine, soft lips hungrily pressing together. Layla moans into my mouth and it only causes me to kiss her rougher, harder because I missed the sweet taste of her lips.

Layla grabs me by my shirt collar and licks her kiss swollen lips when we separate. She lets out a soft sigh, holding me so close our noses are touching. "I missed you."

Even though it was only a couple of days, I was counting down the minutes everyday I was away until I could get back to the hotel in the evenings and call Layla. We'd be up half the night talking until she would eventually fall asleep on face time, hugging my pillow. I nuzzle my nose to hers. "You have no idea how much I missed you."

Layla smiles, bright and beautiful, wrapping her arms around my neck. "You really want to play that game? Because I can go all night."

My lip tips up into a smirk as I move in closer, hand settling around the dip in her waist, the other coming up to rest at the nape of her neck, pulling her against me. "I have a better idea of what we can do all night."

"Oh yeah?" Layla asks slowly and far too sweetly for the dirty ideas swirling behind her eyes. "Show me."

While I shred myself of the rest of my clothes, Layla falls back on her elbows, eye fucking me while I undress. Laying beneath me, I appreciate the masterpiece that is my girlfriend.

My hand begins it's slow descent down her body, my rough palm running down the length of her smooth stomach until it reaches the hem of her thong. Instead of sliding my fingers underneath and giving her what she wants, I keep my hand moving. Layla whimpers softly as it passes her mound, then chokes out a moan when my hand cups her pussy, pressing into the wet spot in the material.

"Please.." Layla's back sinks into the mattress as she arches herself into my hand, spreading her legs to me. "Please don't tease me."

"Fuck. Look at you." I wrap my hand around my rock hard cock, squeezing and stroking it into my palm to relieve some of the built up pressure from looking at her sprawled out beneath me, begging for me. "My pretty girl."

My hands drag down the sides of her body as I drop to my knees between her legs and I pull her hips right to the edge of the bed. Taking my time running my hands over her smooth skin, I eventually brush my knuckle over the wet spot on her thong, watching as Layla practically arches into my touch, chasing my hand.

A frustrated groan leaves Layla's lips when my finger circles the fabric covering her clit, not using enough pressure to ease the ache I know she has right now. "Derek, please.."

"Shh," I pick up Layla's leg, raining a path of kisses from her ankle all the way up to the apex of her thigh. My eyes stay fixated on hers, watching the anticipation on her face grow and the way her breath deepens the closer I get to her core. "You're so beautiful, baby."

Despite the appreciation for the compliment, as I expected, Layla is less than pleased with me right now. She arches a calculated eyebrow down at me. "Derek, if you don't bury your face between my thighs in the next two seconds I'm going to scream."

I snicker, placing a soft kiss on her hipbone. "A little impatient, are we?"

Layla props herself up on her elbows and the frustrated breath she releases blows a stray piece of hair from her face. "I'm a lot impatient."

"Mhm," I hum, floating my lips across the apex of her thigh. I love pushing her buttons. I tease my finger through the edge of her thong. Push, push, push. "I couldn't tell."

Layla grabs my hand and pushes her thong to the side, guiding my fingers through her slick folds. "Derek, I'm already so wet," She almost whimpers. "I want you in me."

"We'll get to that," I mutter while I stare in awe, half forgetting I'm the one meant to be in charge here when Layla guides my hand to her mouth, wrapping her lips around my fingers, moaning around them as she licks them clean.

Layla raises a challenging eyebrow, knowing she has me wrapped around her finger. "I want it now."

As much as I want to give her what she wants, there's something else I want more right now so I'm taking back the control. "Then what are you waiting for? Sit your pretty pussy on my face already."

When my back sinks into the mattress Layla eagerly climbs up my body, thighs on either side of my head as she positions herself over me. She grabs ahold of the headboard as she lowers herself onto my face, sliding her thong to the side. My view from this position is arguably my favourite site. Ever.

My teeth nip the inside her of leg, fingertips digging into her thighs to pull her down fully. "Did I say hover or sit?"

Layla giggles. "Yeah, I forgot you like to be suffocated—oh my god."

I resist my eyes rolling back when the sweet taste of her arousal fills my mouth when it attaches to her core. I watch her head drop back, mouth opening to allow her moans to escape, gracing my ears with my favourite sound.

My hands slide from her thighs to her hips, fingers digging into her skin to move her back and forth. Before long, Layla is grinding her hips into my face all on her own, leaving my hands free to snake up her body and pull her bralet down letting her tits fall free from the fabric.

"Oh, fuck..." Layla's eyes lock with mine when she places her hands back on my stomach to steady herself, the new angle allowing her to roll her hips against my face while I'm sucking and licking just how she likes it, swirling my tongue around her clit. "Yes, yes, yes.."

My hands palm her tits, squeezing and rolling her nipples between my fingers and Layla's thighs shudder around my head when I lick a stripe straight through her slit, lapping up the wetness as I glide my tongue in deliberately slow movements. I can't take my eyes off her. Watching Layla ride my face is enough to do it for me and I'm not even embarrassed about it.

I get completely lost in pleasuring her as I do everything to push her over the edge that has her back arching, toes curling, thighs tightening around my head, eyes rolling back, moaning my name like a mantra.

When her orgasm passes, Layla crumbles onto the bed beside me weak, breathless and limp, legs still shaking. I pull her into my side and press my lips to her flushed cheeks, forehead and nose, finishing with a soft kiss on her lips.

I snicker when she still makes no attempt to move. Or open her eyes for that matter. "You good?"

Layla sighs contently, resting her head against my chest. "Im good. Just letting all the sexual frustration leave my body."

I graze my fingers up and down her arm. "You didn't come the whole time I was gone?"

"No point," She shrugs. There's a devilish smile on Layla's lips when she finally reopens her eyes. "It's never as good as when you do it."

"Really? Because me and my right hand had a great time without you."

We didn't. We had a horrible time. Having to fuck my fist in the shower every morning with nothing but my imagination got old really quick. But I did make a mental note to make sure I have lots of photos of Layla saved in case I ever have to go away again.

Layla lets out a hearty laugh at my teasing comment, raising the back of her hand to her forehead. "That is so romantic."

Fuck, I love her. So much it hurts. I can't keep it in any longer.

Clearly I'm not as subtle as I think because Layla notices the change in atmosphere immediately. "What?" She asks, tongue sweeping over her swollen lips. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

I lean in closer until my nose is brushing against hers when I whisper, "Because I love you."

Layla gasps, eyes locked on mine, blinking slowly like she didn't believe what just came out of my mouth. "Say that again," She whispers, her eyes wide.

It feels like a weight has been lifted off my chest and it feels so fucking good to finally say out loud what I've been screaming at her in my head for weeks.

My thumb stokes over her blushing cheek, staring deep into her eyes. "I'm so in love with you, Layla. You are my first love, my only love. I love you more than I could ever find a way to say to you."

It may have been a jumbled mess, but I think I got my point across. Take a shot for every time I said love.

My whole life I've watched everyone around me find someone and fall in love and honestly I thought it would never happen for me. Until Layla. My only regret is that I didn't find her sooner so that I could have loved her for longer, but honestly, I'd wait a lifetime for her again.

I know it. Deep inside me I know that Layla is the one for me because the idea of going back to my life before her is honestly completely unfathomable. There is absolutely no one else on this world I could spend all my time with and it still feel like it's not enough. We've somehow created such an unbreakable bond of emotional intimacy, love, safety, support and an overall connection like nothing I've ever experienced.

Love is a weird, beautiful thing that I never understood until Layla. To know every inch of someone, to choose them over anyone else in the world, to want to spend your life with. Because I do. I want her forever. I want her good days, her bad days and everything in between.

Spencer once told me that the little things matter the most and until I started thinking about it deeper, it's the little things she does that made me fall in love with her.

A couple of weeks ago Layla and I were in the kitchen and I mentioned in passing conversation that I was craving a meal my mom used to make for me all the time when I was growing up. When I got back from the gym that evening Layla had cancelled all her plans for that day and was in the kitchen on FaceTime with my mom learning step by step how to cook my favourite meal. And since Layla wanted to learn how to cook more, my Mom was more than happy to share her wisdom and recipes with Layla and now they do it about once a week.

The fact that Layla listens and remembers every little thing I say means more to me than anything and that is just one example of how caring, selfless and thoughtful she is.

Layla's eyes soften and she bites down on her trembling bottom lip. "Tell me again," She sniffles, a slight waver in her voice.

My thumbs sweep underneath her eyes, wiping at the tears that slip out. "I love you my beautiful, intelligent, strong, confident and chaotic girl. More than anything in this world."

Layla's smile is so wide and I love that I'm the one that it's directed at. "I'll never get tired of hearing you say that."

I cradle her face in my hands, brushing my lips against hers. "Good, because I'll never get tired of saying it."

Our smiling tender lips find each other in an urgent kiss, bodies melting into each other, fusing like we're one.

Breathless, Layla pulls her lips from mine, resting her forehead against mine gently. "Derek?"

"Hm?" I murmur, leaning in for another kiss.

Layla smiles brightly at me, eyes shining. "I love you."

Talk about leaving me hanging. "Took you long enough!"

Layla giggles when she rolls on top of me, threading our fingers together and resting them on the pillow behind my head. "I don't know a lot of things but I know I'll love you forever. You make me so unbelievably happy. I couldn't live without you. You're all I think about."

I swallow the lump that forms in the back of my throat and take a deep breath. If I had any doubts that she didn't feel the same way I did, the way Layla's looking at me right now disproves that. "No one's ever loved me before."

Layla nuzzles her nose to mine. "Me either, but that's okay because all you need is me and all I need is you." She kisses me softly before her lips travel slowly down my neck. "You know what I love the most about you?"

I laugh at where her lips pause on my chest. "My left peck?"

"Your heart," Layla clarifies with a laugh. "How kind, sweet and thoughtful you are and how loved you make me feel everyday. I hope I make you feel like that too."

"You do." My palm slides along her jaw and I connect our lips once, twice, three times. "And you deserve it and I promise I'm going to be so good at loving you, Layla."

She sits back on my hips, pulling me up with her, her lustful eyes are trained on mine. "Show me how much you love me?"

Gladly. My hands slide with her back to her bra strap when I drop my lips to her collarbone, fluttering kisses over the curve of her breasts. Layla leans into me when the clasp opens, allowing me to slip the fabric from her body. One hand palming her boob, I suck the other nipple into my mouth, nipping and sucking in the way that makes her squirm on my lap, rocking against me.

"Derek?" Layla pants softly, her hands circling around the back of my neck. "Kiss me. Please."

My mouth travels up her chest, fluttering across her skin until I get to her lips. Gripping her hips in my hands, I take her from my lap and gently lay her down beneath me. Our lips are still fused when I nestle myself between her legs and grab a pillow and roll her slightly to the side, sliding it under her hips. Layla moans into my mouth when I slip my cock through her slick folds, coating it with her arousal.

"Please...please Derek," Layla moans between breathless gasps as I tap the head of my cock to her clit, slowly circling as I watch her beautiful face contort with pleasure. "I need it. I need you."

I capture her lips again and each and every sweep of her tongue against mine is a slow exploration I don't want to end as I sink my cock deep inside of her wet, slick walls. I swallow her gasp with another kiss before I rest my forehead against hers as I continue my slow plunge between her legs.

When I'm halfway in, I grab her hand in mine, placing it down on her lower stomach as I sink deeper inside her. "Feel that?"

Laylas eyes widen a fraction when she nods, mouth dropped open as she moans when I rock my hips forward.

"You're mine, Layla." My hips still when I've filled her completely to give her time to adjust. Layla moulds around me like she was made for me. No one can convince me she wasn't. "Forever."

Laylas hands slide around me, pulling me down until our chests are flush. "I love you," She murmurs, fingers grazing the muscles of my back.

"I love you," I whisper back before I finally give her what she needs. My hips start that slow grind that makes her head fall to the side, eyes rolling back. My hand slides up her leg, pressing her knee into the mattress. "Watch," I say, lips brushing the shell of her ear. "Watch how good you take my cock, baby."

Layla pulses around me as she looks down between us at where we meet. Soaked, my cock is dripping with a layer of her arousal as I rock in and out of her. It's the most perfect sight there is. My eyes lift to hers again, watching her breasts moving with my thrusts, her eyes glossy from the pleasure I'm solely focused on giving her right now.

"It's.. so.." Layla can barely form words when my hand lifts to her neck, fingers wrapping around it just enough for her to notice and let out the softest gasp. "So good."

"Yeah? Feels so good?" I lean down to brush a wet kiss across her lips, gently squeezing the sides of her throat. Her nails rake down my back and she pulses and tightens around me as the sweet sounds of her moans graze my ear. "Show me how good it feels, pretty girl. Come for me."

Layla lets out a throaty, pleased hum as she cries out my name, back arching from the bed as I drive into her, over and over and over again, pushing her over the edge she was tethering. Her thighs are quivering as her orgasm washes over her but I don't stop. Instead, I push up onto my knees and thrust into her harder than before. Faster.

I grab her shaky legs and place them over my shoulders, ankles around my head before I lean over her again, practically folding her in half as I fuck her into the mattress. This time I take what I need and what I need is her mouth on mine, the taste of her tongue, my hands on her soft skin, gliding over her curves.

"Derek.." Laylas sweet voice murmurs my name, moaning loudly into the thick air between us. "Oh my god."

I can't take my eyes off her. I don't think I'll ever be able to describe how beautiful she is. She is fucking unreal. And I can't believe how lucky I am to have found my love and best friend in one person. I've never really believed in soulmates but I do believe Layla is the only one for me.

"Yes, yes, yes," Layla whimpers, squeezing around me when I reach down between us, working my thumb in slow circles over her clit. "Don't stop, I'm gonna come."

"Come for me."After I watch her eyes roll back, I dip my head, dragging my lips across her neck. I raise one hand to hold onto the headboard as I drive myself deeper inside of her until her legs are shaking uncontrollably.

Still pulsing and tightening around me, I'm kissing her while we're both breathless and I slow my thrusts down to a stop.

Layla raises her hand to her pink flushed cheek, chest heaving. "That was—" Her brows crease in confusion. She looks down between us when I pull out. "Wait.. did you come?"

I flip her over onto her stomach, sliding her over to the edge of the bed before I lift her hips into the air. "No," I say, brushing my lips up her arched spine. My fist winds around her hair, kissing her neck when I grab her ass in my hands, kneading the soft flesh before I slide my cock through her folds once again. "I'm just getting started with you."

Layla moans loudly, clutching the sheets between her fingers when I drive my hips forward. Hard.

-

A few more rounds, three orgasms and a quick snack break later, Layla is half asleep in my arms.

This happens a lot. I quite literally fuck her to sleep. But usually it's a quick nap before she wakes up and then wants to talk. Not that I mind. It gives me the chance to admire her face without her calling me a weirdo.

"Why are you staring at me weirdo?"

See?

My lips curve into a soft smile as I stroke my fingers through her hair. "Because you're pretty."

"I'm tired," She mumbles through a small yawn into my chest, nuzzling her head into my neck. "But I wanna talk to you."

"You want presents now or in the morning?"

"Presents?" As I expected, Layla perks right up at the mention of that word. She sits up excitedly, curling her fingers into her palm. "Now. Obviously."

I laugh when I swing my legs over the bed to get up. "Be back in two seconds."

"No wait," Layla's hand circles around my bicep, holding me back. "Don't leave me."

I snicker. "You won't survive if I go in the next room?"

Despite the fact Layla glares at me, it's full of love. "I thought you died today. So no, I don't plan on you ever leaving my side again."

I raise an intrigued eyebrow. "So you don't want your present now?"

"Nope," Layla shakes her head, pulling me to lay back down before she curls herself into my side again. "It can wait for tomorrow."

We settle into silence again, our chests moving in a gentle sync as I watch Layla mess with our hands, linking and unlinking our fingers together over and over again.

Layla suddenly props her chin up on my chest, pumping her eyebrows at me. "You know what I just realised?"

Within our relationship I've come to know that whenever she says something like that, I'm interested immediately because she comes out with the wildest things sometimes. "What?"

"We took each other's virginity tonight," When my eyebrows raise, she laughs. "We were I love you virgins."

I chuckle when my palm slides along her jaw, tilting her face up to capture her lips. "I'm glad I saved it for you."

Layla smiles softly at me. "Me too."

My mind drifts back to earlier and how she quit her job. On the spot. Without hesitation. "I can't believe you did that," I say softly. When she looks up at me confused, I continue. "Quit. You love your job."

Laylas lips press softly to my chest, right over my heart. "I love you more."

My smile is so wide it hurts. "We are going to be so nauseating until the freshness of this love thing wears off."

"Meh," Layla teases with a half hearted shrug. "It kinda already has."

I arch an eyebrow. "Excuse me?"

"Yeah. It already has." She turns away from me, wrapping herself in the comforter. "Night, bro."

My mouth drops open. "Don't call me that."

Layla switches off the beside lamp. "Fine, I won't. Night, dude."

-

A/N: hi.. so I'm back.. hopefully lol I'll be honest I had absolutely no motivation to write these past couple weeks and even now. So I'm sorry it's been so long since an update, I hope you guys are still interested in this story. :)

But I have a really cute chapter planned next that I'm excited to write 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 1.5K 41
"do you think it was easy watching you fall in love with her? you think my heart wasn't broken when i found out you two were getting married? i stood...
9K 219 79
She can tell those three words turn me on and I know she's trying to hide a smile. Slowly, her hand travels up my chest, starting at my lower abdomen...
1.8K 42 17
A group chat with my favourite FBI agent's This is the first time I have tried writing these so be gentle
38.8K 1.1K 31
He grabbed my arm at the last second and pulled me back, pressing my body tightly against his. "You like living on the edge, don't you?" He asked wit...