Double fire🔥

Від _queenziraa

She breathes fire 🔥 He breathes fire🔥 The word 'detest' isn't enough to describe what these two have for... Більше

//1-pt1//:Graduation
//1pt2//: Graduation
//2//:Last day
//3//:Farewell Motherland
//4//:Shopping Spree
//5//:New Year, New Beginning
//6//: New York City
//7//: Invited and Univited guests
//8//: Down the Streets of the City
//9//:Together for good
//10//:Fashion Week
//11//:Home Sweet Home
//12//:First day at home
//13//:Revelations
//14//:Bully
//15//:Wedding bells
//16//:Refueling Danger and Trouble
//17//:A Night in the comfort of the street
//18//:This love thing
//19//:Sacrifices and Alliance
//20//:Thunderstorms
//21//:Lifesavers
//22/:Fashion Exhibition and Fashion Show
//23//:Preparations and Arrangements
//24//:Events
//25//:Nikkah
//26//:Supposed couples
//27//: Somewhat Euphoric
//28//:Baba Kaka
//29//:Emotional Turmoil
//30//:Birthday disaster
//31//:Entangled love
//32//: Jannah's birthday lunch
//33//:Violence 2.0
//34//:Verily,each soul shall taste death
//35//: Unleashing the Dragon
//36//: Where they tell their stories
//37//: Where they tell their stories 2
//38//: Forgive and Forget
//39//: Fire on Fire
//41//: Beauty in Red
//42//: From him we are and to him we shall return
//43//: Goodbye Sanity
//44//: Numbness
//45//: SA
//46//: J'taime Mie Amour
//47//: Reincarnation
Characters
//48//: Revelations of Mysteries
//49//: More Secrets
//50//: Calm before the storm
//51//: Havoc/Mayhem/Massacre
//52//: Non-existent
//53//: Self-Defence
//54//: Unalive
//55//: Adieu
//56//: Princess
//57//: Pure love
//58//: Moving on
//59//: FAROOQ'S POV
//60//: Double Fire
Epilogue

//40//: Despair

314 44 0
Від _queenziraa

SABRINA'S POV
AUGUST, 2018.
ABUJA, NIGERIA.

"Wait, pull over." I shouted at the sight of a captivating building. Although, it was uncompleted.

He parked the car after letting out a groan. I somehow feel bad for inconveniencing or getting beneath his skin these days. But he deserves it, after all he's done to me. I deserve the princess treatment.

"What is it?" He turned to face me but I wined down the window instead. A poster was pasted on the building which indicated that it was for sale.

"I want that." I pointed at the building. The idea of creating a recreational center just came up. The spot was perfect for a recreational center. It was a really popular street in Wuse that was always busy. The concentration of people there would attract tons of people.

He looked at me like I grew two heads, "The building?" He raised a brow.

"Yes, I want it." I repeated.

"Why and for what?"

"You'll know soon. For now I just want to have it in my possession."

"Then call the number beneath the poster to purchase it before it's sold. The land is suitable for a lot of things so I'm almost a hundred percent sure that it has caught the eyes of a lot of people." And he was certainly right. Who wouldn't want to use the building for something beneficial? The location and localization was perfect.

I smiled then dialed the number on the poster on my phone. The person's number that popped out made me chuckle slightly. "What?"

I slowly shoved the phone on his face for him to see the owner of the land. His lips drew into a smirk before he threw his head backwards. "Good luck there."

Letting out a groan of frustration knowing fully well who was going to pick, I called the number.

It rang thrice before the call was answered.

"Mahir's groups of industries, how may I help you?"

"Oh why hello Steven, how are you doing?" I spoke in the fakest voice ever as I made my voice even smaller.

I didn't miss the way his tone changed immediately as he heard my voice. We hate each other's guts."Miss Sabrina..."

"Let's save the formalities, yeah Steven?"

"Why did you call this line?" He questioned in a gruff tone. Finally showing his true colors.

"Give the phone to Daddy, I would like to speak to him." I went straight to the point. My father's PA, Steven was one of the many people I hated with passion. We've hated each other ever since I was in 7th grade till date.

He scoffed, "He's in the middle—"

"I said I want to speak to my Daddy. Give him the phone, or are your ears suddenly blunt?" I snapped not ready to start his case this morning.

I heard a hiss with muttered profanities before I heard my my Daddy's voice. My lips curved into a huge smile. "My princess, to what do I owe this call?"

He knows me too well. I never call I'm working days. I only call him during the weekends so I'm sure he knows I want something. That's why I like Daddy, he's intelligent and knows every single tactic of mine.

"I'm parked near one of your buildings at Wuse. I can see it's for sale. I want it. Now."

He sighed, "There are five others that are interested in purchasing the land. If you want it so bad then you have to get here before noon. The Buyer—Seller meeting is ongoing. Hurry up if you want it so bad." With that being uttered, he hung up.

What are my chances on actually getting the land? I don't know my opponents and I haven't prepared anything for it. Can I really do it?

"Doubting yourself there?"

"I don't know if I can do it."

"I do, so buckle up. Your Jaguar is one sweet ride."

I needn't be told further as I buckled my seatbelt because I know how much of a crazy driver he is. Not to talk to when he has a possibility of being tardy. He despised tardiness.

____________________________________

I removed the abaya I had on because I was getting suffocated. It was really hot, I don't wanna risk getting meningitis. I was left with my blue hoodie and grey sweatpants. My feet were sheathed with blue air Jordans, then I wrapped a white veil around my head.

I almost laughed at how unprofessional I looked. "For a fashion designer, you look really unethical." Farooq admitted as he typed something on his phone.

"I know right." I sighed, stepping down from the car.

"Hey..." He called out before I was able to shut the door.

"Yeah?"

"Losing is not an option, not when you're my frenemy." I smiled widely then gave him a nod and thumbs up before shutting the door behind me. It was five minutes to noon so I picked up my pace as I entered the building.

Since it's my Father's company, I didn't need any introduction as the employees already knew me. I used to come here a lot during my high school days.

"Seeing as the last buyer couldn't make it....."

Just as Daddy was about to complete his statement, I hurried into the room. "I'm here, Mr Mahir." This is where we put our formal pants on.

My old man was seated directly opposite the other five potential buyers. I almost passed out when I saw whom they were.

Mrs Mahir in all glory, Ya Aliya with her huge baby bump, Arianna all decked up, and my two brothers, Ya Ashraf and Ya Arif. Was this some sort of family reunion? If it was, I wasn't liking it.

I managed to keep a straight face all through as I sat next to Ya Ashraf. Why the heck were they all after that specific land? I'm not letting them have it. I have to get it at all cost.

"She's the last buyer?" Arianna questioned with a raised brow before she shook her head letting out a humorless chuckle.

By the looks of it, neither of them were fazed by my presence. It appears that I really am intimidating.

"Yes Arianna, I am." I grinned leaning back on my chair as I fixed my shades.

She threw me a death glare and believe me it was a real one. Not the ones she usually gives me. What has suddenly gotten into her? "I wasn't talking to you." She snapped.

Okay, I guess the formality is going to be intense.

"Are you here for the meeting or for a physical education session?" Mrs Mahir eyes preyed on me from head to toe as she digested my choice of clothes.

I crossed my leg across the other then massaged my temples to calm me down. I'm not going to let her get to me, not today. "Why don't we see who ends up getting the land first then you can freely talk about my outfit."

Mr Mahir cleared his throat,intertwining his fingers on his desk, he yawed his attention to me. "Let's get down to brass tacks. Miss Arianna wants the building for the purpose of events and festival planning. Mrs Eliya desires to have it because according to her, it would attract customers to the Lebanese and Indian restaurant she plans to open. Mr Sadiq fancies it in order to reshape it, into a mall. Mr Saifullah wants to remold it into a car and motorbike store. Mrs Mahir on the other hand aspires to have it in her possession for her new Turkish—Arabian spa." He finished before he removed his spectacles, putting it back in its case.

"Now tell me Mrs Khaleed, of what use would you make of this land?" He dropped the question as my tummy twisted into a knot.

Gathering all the courage I had and sheathing away the anxiety in my chest, I rose to my feet then slipped my hands inside the pockets of my hoodie.

"Well sir, I intend to make this nourished building of yours a recreational center. A recreational center is what is needed at that location. It provides a gathering space for social groups as well as for individuals of all age groups, effectively improving the quality of life in the community. Based on my observations, there aren't much recreational centers at that area which would catch the eyes of a lot of persons.

Manufacturing a restaurant there won't be beneficial at all seeing as there are a number of different cuisines around. Neither would an event center or a mall be of any benefit to the people around there, you will be at huge loss if you intend on that. A car and motorbike store doesn't sound bad though but the question is, how often will people walk in and out of the store?

A recreational center for all ages and genders is what is required there sir. I hope I was able to convince you that I'm the best person to sell that building to, because I know for sure I wouldn't let it go in vain."

I didn't budge one bit despite the daggers that were being thrown my way by all of them. I wanted the land and I must get it. "That being said, congratulations Mrs Khaleed, the land is now officially yours. Thank you very much." I grinned widely then walked up to him and shook his hands.

"You truly are a business degree holder."

"You doubted me there, Daddy?"

"Not even for a second princess. Not even for a single second." We both shared a smile as I turned to shake the others. They were being unnecessary rude. It was just a land. They should rest abeg.

Mrs Mahir and Ashraf stormed out. Ya Arif stared at me then gave an encouraging smile before he walked away, nonchalantly as though nothing had happened. The other two remaining hissed, threw a glare my way then sashayed out. I really don't know what I did to Arianna, she has been acting off this past month. How did I offend her? Because if I can clearly remember, we were very close friends. But she chose to distance herself from me. Well, that's on her.

I would rather die than to force friendships.

"You got the land?" Farooq inquired as I stepped into the car with a warm smile.

I did my victory dance while seated as he watched in horror. It was that bad. "So, you got the land?" He raised a brow this time around. How does he do that so swiftly?

I groan out of frustration then rolled my eyes, "Of course I got the land. Didn't you see my victory dance."

"All I saw was a real life horror movie."

"I hate you!" I spat.

"Whatever suits your small brain, Adila. I'm guessing those were the other buyers?" He pointed at Mrs Mahir, My brothers, Aliza and Arianna who made their way to their respective cars.

"They were, it was sorta like a family reunion which didn't go well one bit."

"What the hell was Arianna gonna use the land for? A barbie doll house or what?" He knows his sister that well. But he also underestimated her a lot.

"She has a good idea but the location she chose wasn't that good. I feel bad."

"A winner should never feel bad after defeating their opponents. You're supposed to enjoy their griefs."

She narrowed her eyes at him who had on an amusing look she wanted to slap of his face. "She's your sister! You're training me to be a devil. You're such a bad influence!"

"I'm teaching you the ways of a brutal businessman."

                                             *~*

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"I'm fed up and tired of how she always gets what she wants, when she wants to it!" Arianna fumed as she strutted inside Aliya's home. The house was beautiful no doubt but it wasn't as heart catching as Sabrina and Farooq's.

Aliya poured a cup of warm milk into a glass cup then passed it to her. "That's Sabrina alright, I'm used to it. She gathers the attention of every room she walks in and when she wants something, there's nothing and nobody that can stop her."

Aliya grew up disliking her but not to a point where it could be called hatred. She loves her yeah but most of the time she hates her. She hates how she was the richest, most beautiful and most loved person in the family.

Arianna on the other hand started disliking her when she noticed that she had formed a bond with her brother. She's yearned for her brother's attention for years now but she didn't get it. He was always strict and nonchalant about his siblings, heck he never smiles at home. How then was she able to start making him human all of a sudden.

She hates how she thinks she has everyone and everything under her sleeves. Even at home with Amma, she's always like 'Why can't you be more like Sabrina or why don't you do this like Sabrina or if only Sabrina was here.' She's tired of how her name is chorused everywhere she goes.

"It's not fair Ya Aliya! It's really not fair. I so badly wanted that land." She raised her voice, pushing her head gear off of her head.

"The foolish brat thinks she can have everything...."

".....let's take revenge." Arianna brought forth a proposal.

Aliya paused her eating as she was still heavily pregnant. She's now seven months along. "I mean I'd love to take revenge but how? The girl always fires back without a second thought."

She thought for a while before an idea popped up her head. "An Eid party!"

"Stop speaking in riddles."

Arianna smirked then rested her head back on the sofa. "You know how on Eid-el-Kabir, the whole family gathers in a certain house each year. And you know how stressful it is for whichever house hosts it?"

"Yeah, keep going." Aliya ushered her as she was starting to love the whole idea.

"I'll make sure the Eid party takes place in Sabrina's house and I'm going to invite the rude members of our extended family. I'll make sure to wreck havoc"

"Anything that involves bringing that brat down, I'm certainly in."

____________________________________

THIRD DAY OF EID-EL-KABIR

Sabrina let out a loud sneeze which was escorted by a series of coughing. She has the flu. She was also on her period which made her condition even worst.

"I warned you yesterday but you didn't listen, did you?" Farooq sat her up on her bed, he used a headband to pack her hair into three messy buns. One at the back, then two at the front. Her face was completely red and she was also running a temperature.

The previous day, while it was raining heavily, Farooq was stuck in the mosque and couldn't come out because he didn't have an umbrella. Sabrina who claimed to be the superhero of the story, took an umbrella and walked to the front of the mosque.

She dialled his number and told him to come out, saying she was there to save him. Reluctantly, he came out and the two shared an umbrella as they continued to walk back home. The mosque was two street away from their house.

"What are you doing here? Can't you see it's raining heavily, you wanna get sick?"

"Don't shout at me! I'm superwoman here to save Jerkilace. Let's go." She pulled him, intertwining their hands together.

She had gotten so used to it.

"Let go off of the umbrella, you're too short. And I'm barely even inside!" He snapped and attempted to collect the umbrella when she dragged it back harshly.

She looked up at him with narrowed eyes, "It's my umbrella, not yours!" He didn't let off of the umbrella instead the two dragged and dragged till they successfully destroyed it, allowing the wind to swiftly carry it along.

"My umbrella!" She wined as she jumped up attempting to get a hold of it but it was long gone.

"Come on, weren't you forming superwoman? Jump and catch it. Meet me at home." He slipped his hands inside pocket as he walked away leaving her behind.

She groaned loudly then ran after him. On reaching home, as it was still raining heavily, "You're so cruel. I went all the way to the mosque to help you but you—-"

She couldn't complete her sentence as she slipped down on the floor hitting her head hard on the floor. Her forehead was bleeding and her whole body surrendered.

"Adila! Adila!" He yelled as he saw her laying there unconscious on the ground. The rain was slowly washing away the blood on her forehead but it still didn't help at all as she had fallen unconscious.

"I badly want to kill you right now but I'm too weak." She murmured as he laid her back down.

He pulled the white blanket over her body because she was shivering a lot. He felt guilty because part of it all was his fault. He had no choice but to take care of her. He had already wrapped a bandage around her forehead.

"Too bad you're sick, now open up." He forced a spoon of medicine inside her mouth but immediately it was in she spat it out on his face.

He clenched his jaw and narrowed his eyes at her figure. "You did this intentionally." He seethed between gritted teeth. He used a tissue to wipe the whitish stuff off.

She looked at him with an innocent look then frowned, looking away. Of course she did it intentionally. But she didn't like how he was shouting at her especially when she didn't have the energy to shout back. She absolutely hates being sick.

She didn't utter a word, instead she furthered her shivering. He sighed then moved closer to her. Even when she was sick she still managed to look like an angel. "I have to go, I promised Malika and the rest that we'd hang out today. Get some sleep and don't stress yourself out." He placed a lingering kiss on her forehead. It sent frissons down her spine as his lips came in contact with her body. Those useless butterflies were back in her tummy.

He stared into her eyes, knowing fully well that, that wasn't where he wanted to kiss. He didn't want to start something he couldn't finish, nor did he intend to hurt both him and her.

She hugged him though but it lasted for a few seconds before she let go. "My regards to them." She spoke but it came out lighter than a whisper.

"Adila." He called out as he reached the door.

"Mmm."

"I'll kill you when you recover." She stretched her lips into a smile before she nodding.

Her peaceful sleep was put to a halt when she heard noises coming in and out of the house. She let out a groan before discarding the blanket that was sheathing her. She wore a hoodie over her sweater then opened the door to her room. She started hearing loud noises from downstairs.

"Who the hell is it?" She murmured to her self as she meekly sauntered downstairs. Her eyes went wide as she saw a good number of people in the main living room. What were they doing there and who allowed them in?

"Is this the Sabrina girl?" An elderly lady questioned as she analysed her from head to toe.

"Sabrina is this how you treat your guest? We've been here for minutes now!" Her father's cousin, Aunt Railah shouted.

"Why is she dressed like a beggar of some sort, isn't she our cousin's wife?" Another girl who looked like Harisa exclaimed.

Who invited her extended family and her husband's relatives to her house? She knows Farooq and he would never contact any of them. Then who?

Well she did sorta resemble a beggar. She was wearing a grey sweater then topped it with a black oversized hoodie that stopped at her knees,a maroon sweatpants with pink socks. She didn't know what Farooq did to her hair but it surely was bizarre.

Her eyes dropped on Arianna instantly. "Arianna what are all these people doing here?" She held her hands which she immediately flinched away.

"First of all, don't touch me. Secondly, I had informed you that the Eid party was going to commence in your house. Didn't I?"

Ignoring how rude and unwelcoming she sounded, she spoke to her in a low voice. "You didn't."

Arianna shrugged, "It must have slipped my mind then. Well start serving them, it's almost Zuhr. The rest of the family will soon arrive." Without giving her a chance to respond, she sashayed away while typing something on her phone. Sabrina walked to the kitchen and lock the door.

What did she do to deserve this? Why was Arianna suddenly after her? She's shown nothing but love to her and this was how she'll repay her. A blind person could clearly see that she's sick. Heck, she has an injury on her forehead and it was very visible considering there was a bandage on it.

She hadn't cooked anything and more than twenty people were already here not to talk of when the main members of the mubaids, the Mahirs and the Sayhaans arrive. She's doomed.

Sabrina managed to dial the number of her two favorite maids. They came inside the kitchen in matter of minutes. She ordered them to take some drinks and small chops to the guests in the living room before she thinks of what to prepare.

Suddenly, she heard a scream from the parlour. She pulled a long hijab which was on the dryer outside and hurried there. "What's going on?" Sabrina asked softly. Her maid held her cheek and had started tearing up.

"We are here to eat and this useless girl brought snacks for us? Is that what your mother taught you? Ehh? Answer me!" After surveying the woman thoroughly, she realised whom she was immediately.

Baba Kaka's younger sister. The resemblance was just too close. She's the most feared woman in their family, according to what Tareeq filled her in on. That boy is such a gossip!

Sabrina was too weak to talk back neither did she greet any of the guests present. She didn't have the energy to put up with their fights. Instead, she pulled the maid and hugged her whispering an apology to her. She hates it when maids are treated like slaves. They're human beings too.

"You're even hugging the fool instead of apologising! I've heard many things about you, so it's true. You're really shameless!" Another elderly woman bellowed glaring at her.

She swallowed thickly then let out a single cough. "The food isn't ready yet. That was why I asked her to bring these. If you'd excuse me, I'll be in the kitchen." She walked away ignoring the insults they were throwing her way. If she was sane, heck was she going to take their nonsense. They'd be six feet underneath by the time she's through with them.

She started preparing the food. She had put five different set of food on fire and was already through preparing all the drinks.

Sabrina began to zone out because of the intense heat and nausea self. "Mrs Khaleed, you can go and rest, we'll check on the food."

She smiled then gave them a simple nod.

"We have been in this house for three hours straight and still haven't eaten! Where's that good for nothing girl!!" Kubra's grand aunt, inna nana, yelled. Just then Sabrina walked out of the kitchen with puffy cheeks. Her eyes had become even smaller.

"The food isn't ready Inna." She said as calmly as she could.

"And why is that? You're acting as if you didn't know of our arrival?"

"I swear by Allah I didn't know. I would've asked the maids to prepare everything. I wasn't informed about anything. As you can see, I'm not feeling too good."

Her father's cousin chuckled humourlessly then turned to face Aliya who had just arrived with baby Hiba, Rukky and Maama. The others were yet to arrive. "Aliya didn't you inform her? Didn't you tell us that she was perfectly fine?"

Aliya smirked then masked it up with a serious facade. "Sabrina are you calling your elder sister a liar?" She feigned hurt, placing a hand on her chest.

That little snake.

She planned everything. It was way too obvious. Sabrina knows how conniving she can be. That was when the puzzle was solved. Arianna and Aliya are after her because she got the land they wanted.

"I-I..." she couldn't even complete her sentence because she was too heartbroken to even speak at this time. She ran upstairs with the little strength she has left. She locked the door to her room and backed the door.

She felt like the whole world was against her? Can't they see the state she's in? Why was her own sister taking revenge on her just cause of a silly land?

She didn't know when sleep consumed her as she remained on the floor. She slept for two good hours before the sound of messages coming into her phone woke her.

Kubra: Where are you? Everyone is downstairs!

Jannah: Girl, I'll break your head if you get down here.

Mimi: Sabrina, people are asking of you.

Harisa: Sis, Amma and Abi want to meet you, come down.

Mufid: I'll kill you if you don't get your ass out of the room.

Her mood brightened up seeing as her favourite set of people were here. She was too weak to change into her original Eid fit so she just changed the hijab and replaced it with her favourite black abaya and carelessly wrapped a veil around her face.

With a warm smile plastered on her face, she arrived at the parlour seeing those rude set of people still present and her nuclear family by another parlour. She walked towards them and started greeting.

"Good afternoon, how are you?" Dad and Mom inquired with a huge grin.

"Alhamdulillah."

She moved on to her In-laws. "Abi, Amma how have you been doing?"

"We've been good my daughter, you don't seem well what's wrong?" Abi asked with utter concern.

"I'm just running a temperature, nothing serious." She didn't allow him to speak further as she sauntered towards her parent. Despite their attitude and nonchalance, she missed them a lot.

The last time she saw her was when she tried to kill her mother. What a long time ago. "Daddy how are you?"

"My princess come here." He pulled her to seat in between them.

"Are you sick, you look really ill." Mrs Mahir touched her neck, she removed it instantly due to how hot her body was. She pushed the veil she used to cover her injury on her forehead.

"What happened to you? The bandage, your condition? What's wrong?" She asked really concerned of her daughter's health. She knows Sabrina never gets sick, perhaps only once in a year or so.

"I got the flu. I fell down outside which led to the injury on my forehead. But I'm getting better, Farooq has been taking care of me." She smiled softly resting her head on her father's shoulder.

Mrs Mahir placed a hand on her shoulder. "He has?" Her father was really stunned because if anything he'd assume the both of them were trying to kill each other when this happened.

Sabrina nodded. "The good thing is that you're getting better. That's all that matters." She placed her palm on her daughter's cheeks. Sabrina almost burst out in tears at how concerned her parents were.

If only they had done this once just once to her while growing up, then she'd be forever grateful.

*

"What is this? Are we animals or what?" Inna Nana exclaimed as she pushed the plate of phone which was served by Sabrina on the floor.

"What's wrong with it? It tastes good, I myself tasted it." Sabrina took a stance for herself. She trusts her cooking skills.

Why are these women keen on destroying her today? Why don't they just leave? They've overstayed!

Gwaggo—-Baba Kaka's younger sister —-pulled Sabrina to her as she almost lost balance. "You're asking what's wrong with the food ba? Oya come here." She forcefully made her kneel on the carpet as she pushed three spoons of jollof rice. She immediately spat it out due to how salty it was.

"This isn't the food I prepared, I never add too much salt in my food." She was suddenly confused and embarrassed. She looked at her maid who was trembling in fear as Aliya and Arianna sent her death glares.

"Grace, is there something you would like to say?" Sabrina had this gut feeling that someone added too much salt to the food and she wasn't going to let it slide.

"It was them Mrs Khaleed, they poured more salt to the jollof rice. They threatened me and bullied me into keeping quiet. However, I would rather lose my job than to betray you. I just can't." This is how you gain the love and respect of workers and servants. When you treat them like everyone, they'll never betray you. Never.

"You heard that didn't you?"

"Sabrina are you going to believe this cheap maid over us?" Aliya fumed coming closer. The pressure was just getting worst.

"Yes, and her name is Grace!"

"Keep quiet! Why would they do that? Just accept the fact that you're a bad cook. Accept your faults and stop pinning it on others." One of the aunts yelled drawing the attention of almost everyone in the house.

"Stupid girl! I don't know what Farooq was thinking when he married you! You're a disgrace to your whole clan! And that poisonous food you wanted to feed us, you must eat it." Gwaggo poured the whole content of the food warmer on her body. She let out a shriek moving backwards. She didn't let her go though, she poured the whole content of Hibiscus juice on her.

Everyone's eyes widened as they all rose up to their feet. How ruthless was this Gwaggo of a person?

"Gwaggo leave her!" Abi exclaimed as he walked towards the living room. Sabrina stood up with glossy eyes and made a run for the door. She couldn't handle it anymore. She had never been this disgraced in her entire life.

Instantly, a soft hand held her wrist firmly. She turned around just to find a fuming Aliza. She almost made another run seeing how angry she was. The sight she hadn't witnessed in a long time.

Aliza's anger was worse than Sabrina and Farooq's combined together.

She didn't utter a word to her. She just dragged her back into the room. The place was awfully quiet. They all waited to see what Aliza would do because seeing how angry she was.

A hard slap was passed on to Aliya making her fall to the ground, holding onto her cheek. Tears had already started rolling down. Her twin pulled her up and just as Aliya was about to speak she received another slap on the other cheek. Aliza made sure to leave her five finger prints on it.

"You...you little conniving snake. You fucking did this! You caused everything that happened here and don't you dare spew lies because I swear by the lord that created me I'll beat you black and blue tonight. I don't care if you are seven or nine months pregnant, you'll tell me why you did what you did?"

Nobody could say a single word. Not even their parents. The twin's fight was big but it was even bigger when Aliza was angry. Her anger is something one would avoid at all cost.

Meekly, in the littlest voice but very audible, "What did she do?" Betty managed to ask because heck was her heart trembling. She was scared she would receive her own share if she uttered the wrong words.

"Good question, Betty. Now this girl, along with Arianna planned a revenge scheme against Sabrina just because she got the building they wanted. They made sure they sent all the invites to everyone that the Eid party would take place here using Sabrina's fake Facebook account. They invited these home wreckers first because they knew how much trouble they'd create.

They made sure they embarrassed my sister in front of everyone! I assume everyone can see how unwell she is yet she managed to prepare food for everyone to enjoy but these snakes added more salt to the food altering it taste.

I can expect this from Aliya because I know how narrow minded she is, but Arianna, you've broken my heart girl." As she shouted, tears were rolling down her eyes due to how angry and saddened she had suddenly become.

"Arianna, how could you?" Amma asked she was about to walk up to her and give her a slap when she was held back by Harisa who pled on her behalf.

Aliza wiped her tears with her sleeves and turned to the women in the room. "And all of here, I'll make sure I treat your fuck up. Forgive me but you called this upon yourself when you hurt my sister. I'll make sure I inform Baba Kaka of your acts once he's awake. Mark my words!"

At the mention of Baba Kaka, their eyes went wide as saucers. The way they all feared him was just too terrifying. Gwaggo started pleading with her but she couldn't hear anything but the sniffing of her sister.

After witnessing and hearing every single thing that had happened, Farooq walked into the place in all glory holding up one of his new jacket in his right hand. He had just purchased it. He removed Sabrina's abaya tossing it aside as he replaced it with the jacket. "Are you okay?" He pulled her into a warm hug. She was too tired to even hug back, he picked up her hands and wrapped it around him.

All she did was sob and sniff with no tears spilled.

"Arianna, your boss will send you your dismissal letter by tomorrow and don't even try to purchase anything because all your ATM cards have been frozen. Aliya, I'll wait till you deliver your child before I'll strike. Watch your back though. You set of crazy women, you'll regret stepping foot in my house. Gwaggo, I see you still haven't learnt your lesson after what I did to you the last time. It's fine, I love it when people play hard to get."

Arianna felt like she had just been stabbed on the chest. Aliya was slowly losing balance while the women were begging and pleading with him but his ears were suddenly blunt.

Before his parents or any of the three parents could speak. He spoke, "Everyone should leave my house." He ordered with a deep voice, his hand never leaving Sabrina's shoulder.

"I said leave!" Without waiting for another minute to pass by, they all scurried off to their respective cars as they departed from the Dragon's den.

____________________________________

END OF CHAPTER

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Operation Falling | Operation Series Book 1 Від MzzHikmah01

Підліткова література

14.9K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
BLACKBiiRDS Від kenn12

Сучасна проза

5.9K 222 12
"I call this one pain. And this lil one right here under his wing is suffering." "No offense, but...who the hell would wanna be reminded of pain and...
822K 35.8K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
125K 30.2K 59
(Book Two) "I've been looking for you for two years now. Luckily for me, I saw you at the beach party which a friend hosted. It also broke my heart...