Heart That I Desire || Taekoo...

By pinkicecream11

"Please don't do this to me, Jungkook, my life will fall apart" Taehyung begged as he sat on his knees in fro... More

‼️ Please Read ‼️
Chapter 1 : The Third Person
Chapter 2 : Husband
Chapter 3 : Rights
Chapter 4 : Fascination
Chapter 5 : Liar
Chapter 6 : Hope
Chapter 7 : Comfort
Chapter 8 : Beautiful
Chapter 9 : Desperation
Chapter 10 : Uncertainty
Chapter 11 : Broken
Chapter 12 : Inner Child
Chapter 13 : Silence
Chapter 14 : Hickey
Chapter 15 : Shower
Chapter 16 : Intimacy
Chapter 17 : Values
Chapter 19 : Family
Chapter 20 : Reassurance
Chapter 21 : Kiss
Chapter 22 : Confession
Chapter 23 : Caught
Chapter 24 : Can't Fix It
Chapter 25 : Like Crazy
Chapter 26 : Condition
Chapter 27 : Because I Love Him
Chapter 28 : Distance
Chapter 29 : I Stayed
Chapter 30 : Goodbye
Chapter 31 : Believe Me
Chapter 32 : Consent
Chapter 33 : Don't Give Up
Chapter 34 : Bonds
Chapter 35 : Layover
Chapter 36 : The Reunion
Chapter 37 : The Wedding [END]
Chapter Bonus :- Home That I Deserve
FAQ

Chapter 18 : I Only Have You

1.7K 107 145
By pinkicecream11

Third Person's P.O.V :-

"Brother Taehyung, is the new house guest your friend too?"

Taehyung stopping in the middle of dishwashing, when he heard the question coming from his youngest cousin.

He leaned away from hovering over the sink and looked back at her,"What do you mean, Soohee?" He asked with increasing paranoia as he peeled the gloves from his hands, momentarily pausing his assigned chore.

"When I went to get him this morning, he asked for you instead of Young Master, Jimin, so I was wondering if he was your friend too" Soohee said as she walked closer and placed some extra dirty dishes in the sink which she had been holding the entire time.

"N-no, he's not my friend, you're aware that the people from Seoul are different than us, right? They don't believe in traditions like we do, that's why in his eyes I'm the same as Master Jimin" Taehyung quickly conjured up another lie, trying to sound as convincing as possible.

This was exactly what he was afraid of. People catching on.

He tried his best to fill in all the gaps to the best of his abilities but he feared that one day everyone will find out and he'd be unable to get out solely because of how deep he had spiraled in with constant lies.

Soohee frowned,"Then he's not your friend?" She asked instead,"He said he was and I told him you'd be here" She provided.

"What?" Taehyung asked feeling someone was tightly squeezing his gut,"You told him I was here?" He asked again slowly feeling the edge settling in,"When-when did you tell him?!" He asked out in an anxious tone, feeling like he was on the brink of a nervous breakdown.

Soohee got startled by Taehyung's harsh tone and looked down tears welling up in his eyes,"Sho-should I not have? What do I do, I-I told him to follow me here, he's standing in the doorway of the back door!" She said and looked up at Taehyung with her teary eyes,"Di-did I do something bad? A-are they going to punish me?!" She sobbed out.

Taehyung felt his stomach drop. Jungkook was in that room with him. Standing in the doorway of the back door. Fortunately the back door was hidden behind shelves and curtains and a hallway separated it from the main room.

Taehyung felt a little relieved at the thought that no one might have seen Jungkook while Taehyung was busy cleaning dishes.

"N-no, they won't punish you but from next time don't lead house guests into kitchen areas, okay?" He asked, trying his best to smile so that Soohee would think things were okay.

"Rea-really?" Soohee sniffed a little and looked up at Taehyung.

"Yes, really, now go back to your mom and see if she needs your assistance in anything, I'll take care of the dishes and lead the house guest to his quarter" Taehyung gently reassured,"But you must promise to never tell this to anybody otherwise they'll scold you" He warned, effectively getting the girl to keep quiet about the matter.

"Okay! I'll be going then!" Soohee quickly said and rushed out of there, a little nervous herself.

Taehyung watched her leave and looked around the kitchen to make sure no one else was there. After confirming nobody else was there cooking or cleaning something in the other rooms, he slowly made his way towards the back door.

And there he was. Jungkook. Leaning against the wall as he waited for Taehyung.

Jungkook looked like he was spacing out while staring at the floor and was broken out of his daze when Taehyung's feet stepped into his vision.

The eye contact was wordless until Taehyung heard Jungkook draw in a quivering breath.

Taehyung watched with a guilty conscience as Jungkook's eyes turned glassy,"Are you trying to hurt me?" Jungkook choked out while he had Taehyung pinned under his blurry vision,"You can stop, rejection would have hurt less than whatever you're doing right now" He whispered and sniffed a little.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung trailed off feeling horrible as he stepped closer and cupped Jungkook's face,"I-...." Taehyung didn't know what he should say.

If it had been a few days ago, Jungkook would have been angry, fuming and would even go as far as to break stuff but ever since facing the PTSD attack alone, he had been sensitive and vulnerable.

"You what?!" Jungkook yelled, tears streaming down his cheeks,"Are you sorry again?! You always say you are sorry but you never seem to be!" Jungkook accused, fisting Taehyung's collar tightly, pulling him closer.

"Jungkook please" Taehyung whispered sadly, feeling his own heart breaking after seeing Jungkook cry,"Let me explain" He uttered, guilt-ridden.

"Explain? What even is there to explain?" Jungkook asked while gritting his teeth,"You had an argument with Jimin and my placed look convenient enough for you to spend the night in! That's all you saw me as! A convince!" Jungkook yelled shaking Taehyung.

Taehyung just stood there and took it. He had no way of getting out of that accusation, Jungkook was telling the truth.

More tear fell from Jungkook's eyes at Taehyung's lack on response. He felt like someone was squeezing his heart with all their might.

"SAY SOMETHING!" Jungkook screamed making Taehyung flinch,"Please say something..." Jungkook whispered this time, his shoulders shaking as he silently cried,"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love, I love you, please love me back, I can't live without you!" Jungkook begged as he pulled Taehyung closer and hiccupped on his shoulder.

Tears were welling up in Taehyung eyes as his mouth once again refused to get even one syllable out. He slowly wrapped his arms around Jungkook hoping to confort him.

"Please don't leave me, please don't, please" Jungkook clenched his eyes shut and fisted Taehyung shirt in desperation, crumbling it in the process,"Jimin doesn't even like you, he can find anyone but I only have you!" Jungkook claimed in a hoarse voice, leaning back, desperately trying to find an answer in Taehyung's eyes.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung whispered sadly, cupping Jungkook's left cheek, conflict swelling in his own gut,"I-I can't..." He choked out, a drop of tear rolling down his own cheek.

"Why not?" Jungkook whispered, unable to take the rejection again,"WHY NOT?!" He screamed, once again pulling at Taehyung's collar in desperation.

"YOU KNOW WHY!" Taehyung yelled as well, crumbling under the spiraling emotions and a guilty conscience, trying to mask his sadness under the facade of a loud voice.

"You know why..." He whispered again, this time putting more emphasis on his words,"I told you why countless times, I can't leave Jimin, I'm supposed to be with him for life" He whispered out sadly,"It's my duty, my obligation, my sole purpose, I can't abandon it...regardless of how much I might like you" He finally whispered, lovingly caressing Jungkook's left cheek which he had been holding the entire time.

Jungkook just stared at him with miserable eyes,"Do you even like me?" He finally asked, bracing himself for another rejection.

"I do" Taehyung whispered knocking Jungkook's breath away,"I like you, Jungkook, I want to be with you too" Taehyung confessed feeling a weight lifting off of his chest.

Jungkook sniffed at Taehyung's words,"You're lying, just like you always do" He uttered, more tears falling down.

"I'm not" Taehyung admitted sadly, stepping closer, he wrapped his arms around Jungkook and proceeded to place Jungkook's head on his shoulder, where he had been crying earlier,"I like you and I really do care for you and that's why I don't want to hurt you" Taehyung whispered rubbing soothing circles on Jungkook's back.

"I want you to move on, Jungkook" Taehyung whispered making Jungkook shed more tears out of shock,"I can never get out of this marriage that's why I want you to get better soon, become self sufficient and find so-someone else who will be able to be with you without any restrictions" Taehyung choked out, feeling his own heart breaking into two.

Jungkook buried his face in Taehyung's neck and tightly wrapped his arms around Taehyung,"How can you ask that from me?" He squeaked out in a tiny voice,"How can you ask me to give up now after knowing you like me back?" He asked again, biting down at his lips.

"I dreamt of the day you'd finally tell me you liked me but now that it has finally arrived you're telling me to give up?" Jungkook whimpered out, tightening his hold,"Get better and be with someone else? How can I be with someone else when it's you I want?" He squeaked, pulling Taehyung closer as if he wanted to fuse their bodies together.

"I want you, I want to be with you, I only want to be with you!" Jungkook shouted and looked up at Taehyung with teary eyes,"That's why you must be with me" He demanded selfishly, refusing to hear any reason.

Only silent tears fell from Taehyung's eyes as he pulled Jungkook closer and gently locked their lips together.

Jungkook was stunned at the kiss, this was the first time Taehyung had kissed him out of his own free will. He knew he should expect the heartbreaking rejection that would follow this kiss but once again he fooled his heart into thinking Taehyung might say yes to him this time and closed his eyes, savoring the moment.

CRASH!

"TAEHYUNG!!"

Taehyung sprung out of Jungkook's embrace as soon as he heard his mom's voice.

Dreadfully he looked at the end of the hallway only to see his mother standing there, stunned to her core while a few broken dishes were scattered across the floor beside her feet.

"Mo-Mom I-" Taehyung tried to say but started having difficulties breathing at the given situation.

His mom looked at him with shocked before her eyes fell on Jungkook, and the gaze turned paranoid and fearful.

She quickly rushed forward and grabbed Taehyung's wrist,"Come with me!" She said in a paranoid voice before dragging him off, leaving Jungkook there alone to fend for himself.
______________________________

A/n :- Jungkook gets left alone to fend for himself way too often in this fic lmfao.

Hello guys! I'm back after exams
(≧∇≦)/ hope y'all been well and dandy, I on the other hand caught a cold
('༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ ')
The weather is changing so please take care everyone ♡

Also I've been thinking about changing the cover of the book

I'll change the cover into this, but I don't know since I'm so used to seeing the current cover, I'm a bit conflicted and your feedbacks will mean a lot ^^ so let me know your thoughts if you want to (◍•ᴗ•◍)

And yes, indeed this book will end with Taekook being the endgame, apologies to all the vminnies out there (◞‸◟ㆀ)

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting until now guys!

Love ya all!!! ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 1.5K 25
jungkook is a man with DID. taehyung is just a therapist. nothing more. at least that is what jungkook wants. ~*~ "it's just one of my personalities...
145K 5.8K 46
Where jungkook is fall in love with taehyung when he first saw him and got obssessed with him and he will do anything To get taehyung by hook or by c...
294K 14.2K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...