MY PROFESSOR

By Mylilteaslxts

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ- "You know I can't do this with you," I said boldly. "... More

A/N
Orientation๏ฟผ
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven๏ฟผ
Eight
Nine๏ฟผ
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen ๏ฟผ
Fourteen
Fifteen ๏ฟผ
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty

Forty-Six

822 23 0
By Mylilteaslxts

VINCENT||

She left.

I woke up to Mila being gone. I guess this situation was a bit too much for her, I understand. I wish she would have said something before she left or just said she couldn't do this anymore when I asked her if she wanted to stay.

Maybe this is karma coming back to haunt me for leaving her. She didn't deserve that or anything that I've put her through for that matter. I just didn't want her to get hurt and now I don't have to worry about it. At least she'll be ok. A part of me will always want that goodbye or maybe she'll walk through that door any minute now.

"What are you thinking about?" Envy spoke. I didn't notice that Envy had walked in the room. "Mila left, Envy," I said lowly. I waited for Envy to say something, but she didn't. Knowing her, she's having her karma is a bitch isn't it moment.

"I'm sorry," she said. "Maybe she stepped out for a bit, she'll be back," she smiled. "I hope so."

*****

MILA||

I took the quickest way back to the estate. It was still early, and I don't think Vincent would have woken up yet. I walked in thinking everyone was asleep but to my surprise I was greeted with a hard glare from Envy.

"Where the hell did you go?" Her arms were crossed. She looked worried and pissed off at the same time. "I had something to take care of," I tried to walk past her, but she moved with me. "I didn't say I was done speaking to you, Mila."

"Would you rather Vincent wake up to me not being there, or scold me for leaving?" She mumbled something to herself in Italian. "He's already awake, good luck." She moved to the side, and I walked upstairs.

I walked in Vincent's room, he was sitting down on the couch with a drink in his hand. I walked over to him. "I thought you left," he said without looking at me. "I told you I wouldn't, I just stepped out for a bit," I stood in front of him and took the glass out of his hand.

"It's too early for you to be drinking," I placed it on the table next to him. "Where did you go, Mila?" He asked. I didn't say anything, it would just be another lie to add on top of the others. He sighed. "Why are you still here if you can't trust me?" He said harshly. "I want you here more than anything Mila, but I also want you to trust me."

"I do trust you, Vincent. Things are very complicated right now, I'm sorry." I went to sit next to him, but he got up. "When you feel like telling me the truth you know where to find me. I have something to take care of." He left the room without saying another word. I sighed.

Nothing ever goes right for us.

"Trouble in paradise?" I looked over to the door. Envy was leading against the door frame with a small smirk on her face. "Ha ha, very funny. I bet you're enjoying this," I got up. "Maybe I am," she shrugged her shoulders.

"You're terrible," I walked over to her. "No no, we have things to discuss. Just because Vincent let you off easy doesn't mean I will." She continued to block the door. "What do you want Envy?" I asked. "The truth, you're hiding something. My mother may be a patient woman but I'm not."

"Let me say this in a language that you'll understand. Tell me what's happening, and I'll let you walk out of here," she smiled. "You won't kill me Envy," I scoffed. "Who said anything about killing you?" She made a tsk noise. Envy held a paper up to my face. I didn't notice that she had one, but this paper was enough to have my heart racing.

My wanted papers-

She moved past me and sat down on the couch, she tapped the spot that was next to her. I walked over to her and sat down. "I got this earlier, someone really wants you dead," she smirked. "I wonder how many people would be happy to know where you are?" Envy's smile grew bigger with every word, she was enjoying this.

"If I tell you what you want to know, you have to promise me that you won't do anything." "Promise me you won't make up another lie," she put the paper down on the table. "I won't, my life is on the line." Even if I wanted to lie, I can't tell whether or not Envy is lying. Would she really put me at risk?

"Good, you have my word. Now speak," She smiled.

*****

VINCENT||

As I was about to go and get Ace, I heard a knock at the door. I walked over there and opened it. "Hi, can I help you?" I looked at the woman that stood before me. "Yes, I'm looking for Mila. I'm Imani, an old friend of hers," she smiled. "I'm Vincent nice to meet-" I was cut off with a quick punch to my nose, my eyes widened once I heard it crack.

"Heh," she chuckled. "So, you're the guy that hurt her, interesting. Is she here?" She went back to her fake sweet persona. I nodded my head and pointed towards the staircase. "Ah how sweet of you. Thank you, Vincent," she walked away.

Ace ran towards me. "Vincent, are you ok? I heard-" "I don't want to talk about it." I said as I held my bloody nose. Ace nodded his head. "Let's get that bandaged."

*****

ENVY||

I listened to Mila as she spoke. This guy River sounds like a total idiot. I feel bad for threatening her with her wanted papers, but I needed answers. How am I supposed to protect her when I don't know what's happening? A few tears rolled down her face when she brought up some girl named Valerie.

They have history with each other I can tell. Even though Mila thinks her life's on the line, I can still tell she's keeping things from me.

From us.

"Mila," I wiped the tears that were running down from her face. "This is what you wanted right?" She smacked my hand away. "I'd never put you at risk, Mila." "Well, I couldn't tell." She looked away from me and stared down at her wanted papers.

"How am I supposed to help you if you don't tell me what's happening?" I turned her face towards mine. "You said you never had to lie to me, but that's not true. You're still hiding something." Her facial expression went blank. Were the tears an act?

She wiped the rest of her tears away. "The guy I was telling you about, River. I work for him," her voice started to trail off as we heard a knock at the door.

*****

MILA||

I looked towards the door. I rubbed my eyes twice to make sure that I wasn't seeing things. I ran over to the door and jumped in her arms. "I told you I'd come," Imani held me tightly. "I'm so happy you're here," I moved back.

"I'm happier," Imani smiled. "Now who is this?" Imani looked behind me. "Envy, pleasure to meet you." Envy was now behind me. "The same to you," Imani said. "We can finish our conversation later, Mila." I felt her put something in my back pocket. I nodded my head. Envy walked out.

"Conversation?" Imani raised an eyebrow. "It's nothing like that, walk with me." We walked down the hallway and went to my room. I had been in Vincent's room this whole time.

Imani sat down on the couch while I grabbed my laptop. "I almost told her about the assignment that River has me on." I walked over to the couch and sat down. "What?!" Her eyes widened. "Can you trust these people?" She asked. "I'd like to think that I can. When it comes to Envy, she doesn't give me much of a choice."

"What do you mean?" Her eyebrows furrowed. "She had my wanted papers, someone sent them to her earlier," I sighed. "Hm," she took my laptop from me. "Mila, I'm here now. We'll get through this together no matter the cost. Whoever is aiding in your father's wishes will die alongside him," she smiled.

"Speaking of death, we have an old friend to go visit. You remember Valerie, don't you?"

"Yes, yes I do."

***********

Hey My Beautiful Little Tea Sluts ;)

I needed to take a break from writing so I could focus on my personal life. I'm sorry for taking so long. Just know that I'm still here and more chapters will be coming soon. I love you guys, thank you all for reading! ❤️❤️❤️

Chapter thoughts?!

Kisses~ Muah~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 140 35
~~~~~~~~~~ Amelia Bartley, the perfect student, math prodigy and everyone's wanna-bee. Her life was simple yet challenging. Making sure that every d...
231K 2.2K 11
The Hot Series (Book 1) Story Of a Mysterious Professor, a girl full of life and Mr. Stranger. ***** He is not just kissing me, I'm feeling like he's...
1.5M 35.9K 30
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ...
951 54 26
"Dare" I breath through my lips. Nathaniel smirked in satisfaction as his plan was going well. "I dare you to French kiss, Mr. Armani" He said calmly...