The Perfect Rejection

By kutekittykat8265

His face suddenly turned to stone and he grabbed my arm, dragging me back into the janitor's closet. "I, Dere... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter One - New
Chapter Two - New
Chapter Three - New
Chapter Four - New
Chapter Five - New
Chapter Six - New
Chapter Seven - New
Chapter Eight - New
Chapter Nine - New
Chapter Ten - New
Chapter Eleven: Xavier - New
Chapter Twelve - New
Chapter Thirteen - New
Chapter Fourteen - New
Chapter Fifteen: Xavier - New

Future Updates

2.1K 49 25
By kutekittykat8265

**Update the story is being continued, the rewritten version is posted after this part**

Hi all, I know it has been absolutely forever since I last updated. I am very unhappy with all of the changes to Wattpad in the last couple of years so I have been trying to find alternative platforms to write on. I have to pay and watch ads just to read through my own books (which I do quite often as it's the easiest way to catch errors and mistakes) and I know you guys have to deal with those annoyances as well. As a result, I have been focused mostly on GoodNovel and Inkitt as I am paid to write on those platforms.

This book has been partially rewritten/edited further and more than 25,000 words added (~7 new chapters w/ more to come). I wanted to get rid of that 1 year time skip completely and develop the characters and their backstories/relationships better so more chapters were desperately needed. It seems there was enough interest, so I am more than happy to put the new, longer version here on Wattpad and start updating regularly again. 

**Update the story is being continued, the rewritten version is posted after this part**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 57 15
*Rewritten Version* After years of constant torture and pain, only one thing has kept me going- my mate. I thought when we meant, he'd be my knight i...
28.8M 881K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
10.1M 350K 51
"Will you reject me?" I ask, ignoring the lump that was forming in my throat. I fought the tears that were threatening to fall. Don't cry, please Han...
368K 16.1K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...