King of the hero's |My hero a...

By _kosu_

In this timeline, Izuku Midoriya was born with the Gum Gum quirk, which allows him to stretch and blow up his... More

My rubbery quirk
Training with All Might
The UA entrance exam
Class A's introduction
Gum Gum vs Santōryū
Class A's battles and leader
The USJ incident Part 2
Sports festival preparations
The obstacle course
A kids game????
A Perfect Duo
A burning family
Uraraka's Will
Gum Gum vs Diable Jambe
An Immovable Object vs An Unstoppable Force
The sports festival's winner
A King's Meal
A deal with the devil
Class A's interships
Kodomo Yūsutasu and The Old Man
Deku's Bizarre Adventure
Three Girls One Rabbit And Guardian Dog
A Burning Friend
The calm before the storm
The Hero Killer Stain
A New Dawn
Class A's Reunion
The Final Exam
Class A's Resolve
A Fateful Encounter
The Summer Camp
His Hero
A lost friend
Tomura's Master
All Might vs All For One
Gifted blades
Akuyaku Gakkō
The hero licensing exam
Closure
Izuku Midoriya Vs Katsuki Bakugo
The Big Three
David's Mistake
Chisaki's Deal
The Lagoon Squad
The Lagoon Squad vs The League of Villains
The Deku Agency's Will
Kai "Overhaul" Chisaki
Lemillion's Rage
Shigaraki's Message
Unexpected Reunions
Hidden Talent
A New Threat
A Gentle Man
A Bouncy Battle
The Number Two Hero: Endeavour
Tomura's Statement
Class 1-A's Tournament
Class A's Decisive battles
Class A's Decision
Distant Memories
Intermission Chapter [Explanation on all of my OC's]
Poking The Bear
Australia's Last Hope
The WhiteStache Agency
The Justice Association
Loose Ends

The USJ incident Part 1

3.1K 48 123
By _kosu_

"His neck is too tough to break through." A panting blonde hero stated.

"Come any closer and this family is as good as dead!" The villain declared.

"What can we do?" Desperate, the wood-covered man started to go over a plan in his head, but before he could he heard a familiar voice.

"FEAR NOT GOOD FAMILY!" In a flash, All Might appeared, chopping the back of the villain's neck with a signature, "MISSOURI SMASH!" Once the family was in his hands and the villain was down, he finished his sentence. "FOR I AM ON MY MORNING COMMUTE!" He finished, flashing a smile at the crowd and nearby heroes.

"YEAH, ALL MIGHT!" The crowd cheered. The heroes, on the other hand, weren't so happy.

"Thanks for the help, but you did more bad for us than good." The blonde woman stated.

"If he keeps this up we'll be out of business." The wood hero followed up.

Once the family and villain were in the police's custody, All Might left, not wanting to be late for school. As he jumped from building to building he noted that his speed may have dropped a tiny bit, "WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING, I'M STARTING TO DROP OUT OF MY PRIME. I WONDER HOW MUCH LONGER UNTIL I FULLY START TO DETERIORATE." He commented. He didn't allow this to affect him much, he was still comparable to his prime so he hasn't got much to worry about at the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Getting everyone on the bus was easier than expected." Midoriya smiled, laying back in his seat.

"We're practically adults, it would be embarrassing if we couldn't," Bakugo commented. He hugged his swords and fell asleep shortly after.

"Why did you make me sit next to you?" The half-red and white-haired boy questioned.

"I wanted to talk to you." Midoriya innocently answered.

"Mhm, what did you want to ask me?" Todoroki glared as he fixed his sleeves.

(His hero suit. For now at least.)

"Your quirk, how does it work? Like can you use your ice on both sides or is it only on one side? Also, is your quirk only limited to your legs?" Midoriya rambled.

"I have no need to tell you anything, you'll figure everything out in due time," Todoroki states, turning away.

"Are you usually this cold? No pun intended of course."

"To you maybe, but to the ladies I'm not." Midoriya looked around for a second and then replied.

"So if I got Ashido to ask you questions, you would answer them?"

"Possibly." He smirked.

"Mhm." Midoriya thought to himself for a second and then came to some sort of conclusion. "You don't hit women and you only give women answers, you're a simp." Immediately, Todoroki faced him and grabbed his collar.

"No, it's called being a gentleman!" He declared, shaking Midoriya back and forth.

"Calm it down back there," Aizawa warned.

"What's going on, why are people shouting?" Bakugo yawned.

"Kacchan, Todoroki's a simp," Midoriya claimed.

"Really? How funny." He smirked.

"I'm not, I just value women." Todoroki defended.

"That's what every simp says." Bakugo laughed.

"Oh, really spiky hair?" Todoroki threatened.

"You wanna fight or something half and half?" Bakugo retorted.

"WE HAVE ARRIVED AT OUR DESTINATION." An automated voice signalled.

"Alright, cut it out you two," Midoriya said, separating the both of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few minutes of sorting themselves out, the class entered the huge facility. Shortly after, they were greeted by the pro hero 13. "Hello there class 1A, how is everyone today?" Everyone looked around as she greeted them. Class 1A was astonished at how cool and realistic the place looked.

"We're doing well," Yaoyozoru answered.

"I know everyone, the place looks wonderful. This place holds a Flood zone, Landslide zone, Conflagration zone and many more. Any disaster you can think of, this place holds. I personally created this facility, and I call it the UNFORESEEN SIMULATION JOINT! Or USJ for short." She announced.

"Isn't the USJ meant to be for the Japanese studio place?" Midoriya questioned.

"Yeah, but it's whatever, no need to stress about that." Mina shrugged. As they continued to converse, Aizawa went over to 13 and asked him something.

"Where's All Might?" 13 sighed and then showed Aizawa his phone.

"I don't know, I've tried to call him all morning but he hasn't picked up once. Maybe he's run into a villain or dealing with something personal." Aizawa groaned as he turned back around to face his students. "Make sure to keep your guard up, my senses are telling me something bad is going to happen." 13 heeded his warning, looking around to see if any suspicious movements occur, but going back to talking to the class.

"Right class, I'm pretty sure you've seen my quirk a bunch of times, but today I'm going to explain it to you. My quirk is called black hole. It allows me to suck in the air and tear apart anything." Excited, Midoriya interrupted her explanation.

"And yet you've saved so many people." 13 nodded and then continued.

"Yes, that's true. Unfortunately, my powerful ability has a terrible downside. I could easily kill someone if I'm not careful. I'm pretty sure some of you here have dangerous abilities too." A few students nodded their heads as she continued to delve deeper. "In this society, quirks are so heavily monitored and restricted due to the harm we could possibly do to people around us. During Aizawa's physical test, you were able to see the potential that your quirk withholds and in All Mights battle training, you experienced what your quirks could do when going up against another human being. In this class, however, I'll be teaching you how to save lives with your amazing abilities. Your quirks are meant for saving lives and I hope when you leave here today, you'll be even more inclined to save people with your quirks." 13 bowed.

"That speech was moving," Jiro commented.

"Bravo 13." Ilda clapped.

"She's so awesome." Midoriya, Ashido and Uraraka added.

"Alright cl- everyone on guard, NOW!" As Aizawa began to speak, he saw a portal open up in the middle of the facility. "Thirteen, protect the students, I'll make easy work of these guys." For the first time ever, the class saw Aizawa's, cold red eyes.

"He's Erasurehead," Midoriya mumbled. Snapping him back into reality, Bakugo tapped his shoulder.

"On guard, those guys down there don't look friendly at all." Midoriya nodded his head, getting into his fighting stance.

"Everyone, I give you permission to use your quirk to protect yourself! Those are villains!" Aizawa declared, putting on his goggles and then jumping down the steps.

Understanding the seriousness of the situation, everyone in the class entered their fighting stances.

In the middle of the plaza, a rough-looking man and a misty portal man began to converse with each other. "I only see 13 and Erasurehead, but I don't see All Might, where is he?" The portal spoke.

"I'm just as confused as you. I brought so many playmates for him, all for him. All Might... the symbol of peace and justice... where is he...? He's late to our play date and that's not good, he should be punished for this... yes punished... HOW ABOUT WE KILL A FEW CHILDREN KUROGIRI, MAYBE THAT'LL BRING HIM OUT!" The scruffy man yelled, slowly going delirious.

Villains began to fill the plaza as Aizawa approached them. Reaching the bottom of the stairs, Aizawa realised that all of the villains had seemingly exited the portal until he saw a huge monster come out. Immediately, a shiver went down his spine, but he steeled his resolve, dashing at the villains.

"Hey guys he thinks he ca-" Before the villain could finish his sentence, Aizawa grabbed him with his scarf and slammed him and another villain into each other.

"You villains talk too much." He coldly stated as he dodged a villain's attack, dashing at them and then landing a devastating kick to the villain's stomach.

"He can't cancel mutant quirks guys, don't worry." Another villain spoke up. Aizawa looked at him and grinned.

"You villains and your mutant quirks." The villains dashed toward Aizawa, but unfortunately for them, he dodged every single attack and then landed excruciating blows on each one of them.

"Fire boys!" Reacting in time, Aizawa blocked their attacks with his arm. "Shit, he has Armament." They cursed before getting grabbed by his scarf and then flung.

"He's proficient in Armament and has one the highest grades of observation, he even took down his playmates in mere moments too. I hate Pro Heros, they're far above your regular villain who hasn't unlocked Haki." The blue-haired man noted.

"Whoa, Sensei's badass," Kirishima commented.

"No time to watch, let's go," Ilda demanded but was stopped by a cold voice.

"I won't allow you to escape," Kurogiri assured. "Greetings UA students, we are the league of villains, we're on a mission, and that mission is to, kill the All might the symbol of peace. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to be here. Well, my mission still go-"

"GUM GUM PISTOL!"

"Santoryu Ogi: SANZEN SEKAI!"

"Bénie Jambe: MOUTON SHOT!" At once, Midoriya, Bakugo and Todoroki rushed at Kurogiri but didn't seem to harm him.

"What an incredible onslaught, you kids really are the best of the best. If I were to keep you around any longer you would cause me some serious issues, begone." In an instant, Kurogiri teleported the class all around the facility, successfully splitting them up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahhhaaa." Falling out of the sky, Midoriya landed in the water, which unfortunately for him, was his main weakness. He began to flail around, but couldn't swim due to his rubbery body.

"There you are, kid." Turning around, Midoriya spotted a villain who was about to attack him,  but luckily, he was saved by one of his classmates.

"Midoriya!" Tsu kicked the villain and then wrapped her tongue around Midoriya, flinging him onto the ship. Shortly after, Mineta joined him and then Tsu.

"Thanks for the help Asui." Midoriya wheezed.

"Call me Tsu." She reminded him.

"Alright then Tsu." Standing up, Midoriya looked over the railing to see the villains circling them. "Don't you guys think it's strange that they're circling the boat and not attacking?" He pointed out.

"You have a point." Tsu agreed.

"The portal guy said that he thought All Might was going to be here, which means he's seen the teacher's schedule. The only time they could've seen that, was the other day." Midoriya rambled.

"That means they only planned for All Might," Mineta added.

"Well in a way, they did get villains that were suited for each zone if we look at the villains below us. The villains only knew about this place and All Might, which means they don't know about our quirks. If they did, someone like Tsu wouldn't be here, she would be in the frozen area." Midoriya explained.

"So what should we do? All Might shouldn't take long to get here right? We could wait on him." Mineta coped.

"And what if he can't save us and he loses? The villains did say they came here to kill him, which means they planned accordingly for this." Mineta didn't like this response and curled up into a ball.

"There's no way All Might could lose." He cried.

"You're right, All Might won't lose, but that doesn't mean we must always rely on him all the time," Midoriya stated with a cold look on his face.

In a different zone, Bakugo and Kirishima were dealing with a few villains. Kirishima would lure them in and Bakugo would finish the job.

In another zone, Todoroki battled it out with many villains by himself. It didn't take long for all of them to finally succumb to him as he used a wide AOE attack, freezing the whole area with just his leg. "You guys really aren't all that. You lost to a kid, how pathetic." He teased.

At the entrance of the building, 13, Ilda, Ashido and Uraraka faced down Kurogiri. "Now that they're gone, let's deal with you pests."

Alone in the middle of the plaza, Aizawa continued to bully the villains as the scruffy man and the huge beast watched. The man began to scratch his neck more and more the closer Aizawa got to him. "If things continue like this, I may have to use the Nomu." He slowly panicked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at UA, All Might was preparing to leave but was stopped by a small bear man. "Hold it there." At his gentle voice, All Might turned around to face him.

"AH, PRINCIPAL NEZU." He bowed.

"Yes! Am I a dog or a bear? All you need to know is that I am the principal." In awe at his cuteness, All Might crouched next to the principal and examined him closely.

"YOUR COAT IS LOOKING SPLENDID TODAY SIR!" The principal made his way over to a couch and then signalled All Might to follow.

"My secret is keratin. No human could produce this." He stated as he reached the table. "Anyway, look at this." Picking up his IPad, Nezu showed All Might an article that correlated to him.

The article read, "All Might resolves five incidents in under an hour."

"That's quite astonishing, it seems like you haven't changed since the old days." Nezu smiled. "I thought with your injuries you would start to slow down, but you seem to prove me wrong." At the mention of his injuries, All Might went back into his normal state. "You seem to be looking after yourself recently, your face has more life in it than it usually does," Nezu commented on Toshinori's appearance.

"Yeah, I've been working out and eating better." He confirmed.

"That's really good, even with a few missing organs, you're still trying your hardest." Toshinori smiled.

"Yeah, I'm glad I'm only missing a few, I couldn't imagine living without even half of my respiratory system." He grimaced, grabbing his stomach.

"Well, it's a good thing you coated yourself in Haki, without it you would've most definitely lost it," Nezu stated while placing two cups of coffee on the table. Toshinori took a cup and sat down opposite Nezu.

"Definitely, I really want to teach the kids Haki." He replied, taking a sip of his tea.

"If I remember correctly, you have a class to attend right now don't you?" All Might nodded.

"I may need to leave soon, I don't want Aizawa and 13 to think I'm leaving all the hard work to them."

"You're right." Nezu agreed as he took a sip of his tea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where is everyone? We need to confirm their location." Ilda demanded.

"They've been teleported, before Kaminari teleported he said he couldn't contact the outside either," Shoji answered.

"If only I were proficient in Armament, I could take this guy down." 13 cursed. "None of us here have the means to attack him physically. Ingenium boy, run back to the school and tell everyone about our current situation." 13 ordered. "It's clear that one of them has cut off our communications so you're our best bet. Please do this, your quirk can save us all." After receiving 13's inspirational speech, Ilda nodded his head and dashed toward the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" Trying his best to keep him inside the facility, Kurogiri tried to manoeuvre his way around the others and get to Ilda. Fortunately, he was stopped by 13.

"I should be asking you that, you won't be going anywhere my pupil." 13 began to suck in Kurogiri, but that only favoured Kurogiri as he opened a warp gate behind 13, destroying her back, and rendering her useless.

"Damn it!" Ilda shouted as he made his way to the door and opened it. "I'll be back everyone, I promise!" He yelled as he shut the door, sprinting off to UA.

With 13 down, the other students had a tall task of dealing with Kurogiri, luckily for them, he was summoned back by the scruffy man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Five minutes prior, Midoriya, Tsu and Mineta, started to brainstorm many ideas until Tsu asked Midoriya something.

"Midoriya, have you ever tried blowing into your fingers or even arm?" For a brief moment, Midoriya paused and then shook his head.

"I've thought of it but I haven't tried it." Midoriya was trying to figure out what Tsu was trying to say, but couldn't get it.

"Well why don't you try, a big fist is always better than a regular one." Immediately Midoriya understood what she was getting at.

"I have the perfect plan now." He stated with a smile.

"Go on." Mineta egged on.

"Okay so, I'll jump off this boat into the sky and blow into my thumb creating a big fist and then punch the water really hard and create a vortex that sucks in the villains. When that's done, Tsu grab Mineta and he has to throw as many sticky balls down there to round up all the villains. Once that's finished, you can grab me and we can make our way to safety." Midoriya explained.

"Wow, you're really smart Midoriya." Tsu congratulated.

"If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have thought of this so this is all on you," Midoriya noted. "Anyway, you ready?" Tsu and Mineta nodded, giving Midoriya the heads-up to leap into the air. After a few seconds of air time, Midoriya knew it was time. "This is my first time trying this so I could mess this up but, Gear Third: Hone Fusen." Midoriya blew into his thumb and it grew massively in size. Once he thought it was big enough, he switched it with the arm he had stretched up into the sky and yelled, "Gum Gum, GIANT PISTOL!" With all his might, Midoriya smashed his fist into the water below him, creating a vortex.

"My turn now!" Mineta shouted as Tsu grabbed him, leaping off of the ship. Once airborne, Mineta threw many balls down at the villains sticking them together. Meanwhile, Tsu grabbed a deflating Midoriya.

"We did it guys!" Tsu celebrated as they successfully landed near the plaza.

"Why am I a kid now." Midoriya pouted.

"Whoa, you're even smaller than me." Mineta laughed.

"Okay I understand we just defeated them, but now what?" Tsu asked.

"Look! Mr Aizawa is fighting all the villains." Midoriya pointed out.

"You're right, he's doing a great job, do you think he can hold out any longer though?" Midoriya stood still for a second as his body started to gradually grow. As if it were a miracle, Midoriya's body reverted back to normal.

"Oh, I got my body back to normal." He smiled, flexing his bicep. "Now, I think you two should make your way back to the entrance and help everyone up there, while I help Mr Aizawa," Midoriya ordered as Aizawa threw a villain in their direction.

"Are you sure?" Mineta asked, worried about his class rep.

"I am."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over in the Landslide zone, Todoroki continued to talk to and insult the villains. "Divide and conquer huh? You jackasses couldn't even stop me by myself, I don't see how you're gonna take down my classmates." He smirked.

"How is he so strong, there's no way he's a kid." The villains commented.

Thinking about the whole situation, Todoroki thought about what the scruffy man said. "Originally, I thought they planned to our number and overwhelm All Might, but after fighting these guys, I can confirm they were just distractions. Now that I think about it, there are only a few strong individuals on their side." He mumbled to himself as he inched closer to the villains. "Look guys, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Either way doesn't bother me, but I would suggest you take the easy route. All you need to do is tell me your plan and I'll let you go, I'll even warm you up. If you don't you'll die due to the frostbite and I'll say it was an act of self-defence." Todoroki grinned. "I suggest you hurry up, as a man who wants to become the world's most feared hero, I don't mind having a few bodies on my resume." Todoroki sickeningly threatened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Duck Kamainari!" Jirou signalled. Heeding her warning, Kaminari ducked and then stumbled his way back to Jirou and Yaoyozoru.

"Who are these guys, they're seriously tryna kill us." Kaminari snarled.

"Don't worry about that, worry about defeating these guys."

"How though, I'm not useful right now. I can only shock people if I disperse it everywhere or touch someone." After a second of thinking, Jiro smiled.

"Perfect, go human stun gun." Kicking Kaminari onto a villain, he activated his quirk and fried the villain.

"Hey wait it worked." He laughed, flexing his muscles.

"You idiot." Jirou rolled her eyes.

"Kaminari lookout," Yaoyozoru shouted as a villain swung their tail around to hit Kaminari, but he only ended up getting shocked. "C'mon you two, fix up." Their vice-representative ordered.

"Yaoyozoru get that thing ready as I told you, I'll take care of these guys until then," Jirou ordered, plugging her earphones into her shoes, and firing out vibrations.

After a few more villains dropped, Yaoyorozu was finally ready. "Come Jirou!" Shouted as a massive sheet came from her back.

"What's that?" Kaminari questioned, looking puzzled.

"It's an insulation sheet, you can use your full power with zero worries." Smiling, Kaminari charged up all the electricity he couldn't.

"I'm really strong you know." He bragged. "Now take this!" He yelled as the entire area was filled with Electricity. Once the electricity had disappeared and the villains were down, Yaoyozoru opened the sheet.

"Now then, let's regroup with our classmates, they might need our help." She commanded.

"Woah she's stacked," Jiro mumbled in awe. "You need to cover up first."

"Don't worry I can make more clothes," Yaoyozoru replied as Kaminari walked around like an idiot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the central plaza, Aizawa had finally made it to the scruffy man and they began to engage in combat. Aizawa threw out his scarf to distract the scruffy man as he nullified his quirk. Once close enough, Aizawa went for an elbow to his stomach sending him flying off the ground.

The scruffy man tried to grab his elbow but Aizawa knew he was going to grab it so he moved it slightly, making the scruffy man miss entirely. "You're readable but so unreadable. You use your quirk so masterfully due to your Future sight, I don't even know what your cooldown is since you use it so well." The scruffy man cursed.

"What's your name?" Aizawa asked.

"Shigaraki, Tomura Shigaraki," Shigaraki revealed.

"Mhm, okay Shigaraki, ho-" Before he could continue, he was attacked by two villains. Luckily, he was saved by one of his students.

"Are you okay Mr Aizawa?" His class representative had saved him in the nick of time.

"Yeah, you shouldn't be here though," Aizawa stated, kicking the other villain in the face.

"You remember that one All Might meddling quote right?" Midoriya smiled as he stood side by side next to his teacher. Aizawa smiled too as he grabbed his scarf tightly.

"Yeah, it goes like this." He stated as they started to walk toward Shigaraki and the monster.

"Meddling When You Don't Need To... Is The Essence Of Being A Hero." They said in tandem.

"How cringy." Shigaraki scoffed. "I think it's time Nomu, attack." Without saying a word, the Nomu dashed toward Midoriya and Aizawa.

"Midoriya look out!" On pure instinct, Midoriya dodged the Nomu's punch as Aizawa jumped into the air and wrapped its fists in his scarf, throwing it up into the grown and using the momentum of him falling and it falling, he slapped the beast into the ground next to him.

"He's that strong?!" Shigaraki cursed. Aizawa stood there looking at his hands, wincing in pain.

"Are you okay Sensei?" Midoriya asked worriedly.

"My hands are broken, that beast is far too strong, I had to use all my might to lift it into the air. I even neutralised its quirks." Aizawa winced.

"He really must be strong, I wish I could keep up with his speed," Midoriya replied with annoyance.

"Don't worry, I'll wrap him up and then you can punch him, like NOW!" Recovering from getting slammed into the ground, the Nomu sprinted at Midoriya and Aizawa. As they both dodged, Kurogiri opened a portal behind Midoriya, teleporting him in front of the Nomu's punch. "Midoriya!" Aizawa shouted.

"Ack!" Midoriya shouted in agony, flying across the plaza. "He hits just as hard as All Might." He mentioned to himself.

"Foolish child, you attacked me earlier and now you have paid." Kurogiri taunted.

"I don't think you have any right to talk Kurogiri, you allowed one of them to escape," Shigaraki stated irritated. "I would love to join in, but Erasurehead keeps getting in the way." He continued to scratch away at his neck, the more irritated he got. "Nomu, target the boy!" Shigaraki sadistically smiled. "Our plan has fallen apart, let's just kill a student or two and leave." Without hesitation, the Nomu made its way over to Midoriya, kicking in the stomach, and making him cough up blood.

"Shit, NO!" Aizawa shouted as he tried to intercept the Nomu only to be teleported elsewhere, leaving Midoriya alone in the plaza.

"Now it looks like you're alone and some of our friends have recovered from their previous beating, let's see how long you last." Shigaraki laughed, sprinting over to Midoriya's position.

"I can't lose, I need to be number one, I can't lose here," Midoriya uttered to himself, trying to psych himself up. "No, not HERE!" Suddenly, a large wave of pressure overcame everyone in the plaza, knocking out some lower-level bosses and stunning the others for a moment.

"He has it... DAMN IT!" Shigaraki cursed, quickening his pace. "I can't let him leave here with that, Nomu, Kurogiri and everyone else, kill him NOW!" Heeding his commands, everyone rushed to a barely standing Midoriya.

"Bring it!" He shouted once more, unintentionally releasing his will again. As everyone reached him, the only thing he could think about is becoming the number one hero.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the collapsed zone, Bakugo and Kirishima talked as they casually beat the villains. "These guys were light work, there's no way they were gonna kill All Might." Bakugo scoffed as he sliced another villain.

"Yeah you're right, we gotta help the others." Kirishima reminded.

"They should be fine, what I'm worried about are the guys in the middle of the plaza," Bakugo stated, remembering Kurogiri, the Nomu and Shigaraki.

"You want your get back don't you?" Kirishima smirked.

"Of course, I've even figured out his weakness too, we have to go there," Bakugo said, squeezing his sword tightly. "It's weird, I feel like I can sense someone behind me," Bakugo said as he moved to the side and pointed his sword down shoving it down.

"Ow!" A villain shouted as he became visible.

"Whoa, how did you do that?" Kirishima asked amazed.

"I don't know, I just felt it." He replied nonchalantly. As they were about to leave the room, they heard a thud behind them, when they turned around, they saw their Sensei there, pissed.

"Boys, we have to leave now! Midoriya is all alone against the villains." Aizawa ordered.

"Let's not waste any more time then, let's go!" Bakugo said, exploding a hole through the building, allowing them to jump from the second story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Returning the focus to Midoriya, he took on the villains by dodging and attacking when necessary. Most of his movements were off of pure instinct and adrenaline, but soon that wasn't going to be enough as the Nomu grabbed him.

"Yes, kill him now!" Shigaraki demanded. The Nomu began to squeeze the life out of Midoriya. The green-haired boy tried to struggle and wiggle his way out, but he couldn't. He was trapped and was going to die.

"I'm really about to die, I can't die like this... I promised Mum, All Might, Bakugo, My friends and even Toga that I would become the Number one hero and free society, I can't lose." Midoriya mumbled to himself as he got squeezed to near death.

A few more seconds passed and it looked like he was at his breaking point, until the door to the USJ flew into the centre of the plaza. At the entrance, there was a tall blonde man, he had a mad expression on his face which only intensified when he looked down at the centre of the plaza. "FEAR NOT, FOR I AM HERE!"

(Well, this took a while to make. Hopefully, it's good, I love this series and will try to update it as much as possible.

Anyway, I'll see you guys next time.)

24/1/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592 19 2
Izuku Midoriya, at the young age of four, declared quirkless, bullied and berated by all he was alone his best friend turned bully abused him on anot...
51.7K 1.3K 16
Izuku Midoriya was born with a combination of his mother's small telekinesis and his dad's fire breathing quirks, and merged into a very powerful py...
1K 38 7
Izuku Midoriya was quirkless even though he wants to become a hero, and a certain sage decided to help his far descendant with that. I don't own the...
62K 2.2K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...