Help! I Have a Supernatural H...

By MEGCJONES

"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of... More

New school
Party talk
Mine
Tiny Red Bikini
Pools are made to get wet in
Daddy
The Confession
Dancing the Night Away
Pancakes and Coffee
Waterfall Date
The Alpha
Car Fun
The Letter
Darkness
She's Gone
Approaching the Full Moon
Orphanage
Pleasure or Pain
The Castle
Maximus
The Truth
Reunited
The Six of Us
Take it Slow
Making Love
School
Double Date
The Frat House
Flatline
Thankful
Doctor's Appointment
The Results
The Godfather
Into the Woods
The Date
Answers
Relaxation Technique
Spill the Tea
Re-marked
Anti-prom
Baby Names
Renaissance Festival
Double the Pleasure
Seeing Stars
Lunch Antics
Anti-Prom Night
Asmodeus
Unknown Number
Trust
From the Heart
Lights Out
The Families
Love Rival
Romeo
Dreamwalker
Levi
Complications
Paris
Monica
Hollywood
Addiction
Guilt
No!
Anger
Man Sleepover
Dad Hugs
Found Them
69
Unwanted Feelings
Unsettled
I Messed Up Again
Fatherhood
Reacquainted
Sexcapades
I'm Asmodeus
Good Show
Garrett
Trials
Departing
Stonehenge
Again?!
The First Trial
Escape
False Start
Gabriel
Heat
Re-do
Epilogue

Red Day Festival

4.5K 146 3
By MEGCJONES

Rose's POV

We arrived at the castle and the first thing I noticed were all the decorations. There were red streamers, balloons, signs that said "Red Day Festival", and vendors were lining the roads leading up to the castle entry road.

I walked in holding Max's hand, reminiscing about how our first meeting was literally by chance. All my other men were already in the front room, waiting on us and chatting with Mason, a guy who looked similar to him which is most likely his brother, and a busty petite brunette who smells like wolf.

"Rose! Maximus! Welcome!" Mason called out and swooped in to get a hug from me and a handshake from Max. "Please meet my brother Sebastian", we shook hands with the gentleman, "and more importantly my mate Kat." Holy shit. He found his mate? A huge smile made a home on my face while I went and gave the tiny woman a squeeze. "So nice to meet you!" I chirped out.

"You too Rose, I heard so much about you!" She grinned. I gave Mason a side eye and he nodded in affirmation. So looks like he told her everything. I'm so excited for them! I'm pleased that he found his own mate and she looks like a friendly woman.

"How did you two meet?" Colten asked.

"We met at a bar actually. She didn't believe me at first when I told her I used to be a vampire, thought I was joking. She was very straightforward, came right up and told me I was her mate, though she was expecting more resistance thinking that I've always been a human." Mason explained while rubbing small circles with his thumb on Kat's hand.

We all continued to chat for awhile, catching up and getting to know Sebastian and Kat, until a servant arrived, "dinner is ready sir." She told Sebastian. We all stood up and followed him to the dining area to get served. I've noticed that Sebastian isn't very chatty. He seems like the opposite of Mason, though I don't know him to well. I felt like he was constantly glancing at me but whenever I looked his way he wasn't looking my direction. Weird.

The spread that was presented was truly fit for a king. Every time that I looked at Mason or Kat they were giving each other goo goo eyes. Is that how I look at my mates? Whoops sorry Sophie. I wish she could've come but once again she was missing. I wonder what's going on with her? She's been pretty absent lately.

"Fuck that's a good steak!" Brent shouted out, earning a laugh from most of the table. We all ate up pretty quickly and I felt like I ate enough food for five people. I patted my tummy and realized there was a solid bump there. Am I already showing? I know that hybrids develop faster than normal babies, there's just no telling how long it will take. I stood up from the table and went to Colten, ready to start the celebration. I've never heard of Red Day before but I went all out with my vampire costume. I was trying to be ironic, which I think I did well.

Colten wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we walked out of the castle and into the crowd. Sebastian stayed back, Mason and Kat went off on their own, and my mates and I went exploring. We passed many jewelry vendors, some of them with fine jewelry and others that were homemade with different gems, after fighting our way passed a particularly crowded section we came across a booth that claimed to be a fortune teller.

"Holy shit! Abigail?" Colten hollered. Abigail? That's the witch that helped my mates when Mason kidnapped me.

"Welcome all! It's so nice to see you again Rose." What does she mean by again?

"I'm sorry you must be mistaken. This is our first time meeting." I explained to her.

"Oh no dear, the last time we met you were just born. I'm the one who sealed your powers for your parents."

"You knew my parents? Do you know where they are? Why the sealed my abilities?" I spouted out question after question. Curiosity was killing me. This is the first time I met someone who had the answers I was looking for. I know the guys tried to get ahold of her after my return but they were unable to reach her.

"Now, now dear. Enjoy the festival first and afterwards I'll meet with you at the castle, let's say midnight." She said. I promptly agreed and left her booth with a large grin.

I can't believe I'm so close to answers. Who were my birth parents? Are they still alive? There's so many questions that I almost can't concentrate on the festival. While I was aimlessly walking, my guys crowded me, making sure I didn't run into anything while I was in my thoughts. They ended up leading us to a stage where there was a man wearing a suit and eating fire. He inhaled the flames and blew them back out. He then took two staffs and lit them, promptly tossing them in the air and twirling them around. I watched in awe with my mates while he continued with his show. After he was finished a woman went onstage and started singing. We left the show and wandered around. There were many people dressed in all kinds of "monster" costumes. I wonder how many of these people actually are supernatural. There's so many that it's hard for me to focus on any individual scent. I could smell witches, wolves, vampires, humans, and a few scents that I'm unsure of.

After awhile I started to get tired so Damien offered to give me a piggy back ride. I hopped on his back and we started to head back towards the castle.

On the way back we passed by the stage again and this time there was a live band playing and the stage was surrounded by people laughing and dancing.

"Damien! Let me down, I want to dance!" I yipped.

He let out a throaty laugh. "Whatever you want babe." He gently let me down and then took my hand and whirled me through the crowd. I had the best time spinning and dancing with my mate. As soon as the song was over I had Brent lined up ready for his turn. I should've known that I would have to dance with each mate at least once. I made sure that each man had his own turn and I enjoyed how different the dancing felt with each different mate. The most suave dancer had to be Maximus, it probably has to do with his Italian roots, he said, "I'd be an embarrassment to Italians everywhere if I didn't know how to dance." To be fair I think also being an incubus makes his dancing that much smoother. The clumsiest was Joel. He's a great leader but leading at dancing, not so much. By the time I finished my final dance with Colten I was pooped.

"You want to ride on me this time?" Colten questioned. Hell yes.

He leaned down and allowed me to jump on his back so he could carry me the rest of the way to the castle. By the time we arrived I was dosing off and losing my grip on his neck. "Hold on princess." Colten patted my hand and lowered me back down to the ground.

We entered the castle gates and made our way in.

When we arrived we came across Sebastian in the front throne room.

"If you're looking for Mason, he's still out with his mate enjoying the festival." He drawled.

"No it's fine, we wanted to thank you guys for inviting us and allowing us in your home." Brent reassured him.

"You guys are more than welcome to stay the night, I can have rooms made up for you. We don't have a large room for your...situation, so you'd have to split up. Is that something that would work for you?" He questioned. Either way we have to stick around until midnight to meet with Abigail so we may as well rest up.

"Alright then, that sounds lovely, thank you." I appreciated his kindness.

Mason's POV

After dancing for what felt like hours I took Kat's hand and we slowly made our way back to the castle.

"That was so wonderful!" She sighed.

"What made this one the most special was that it was spent with you." I told her as I laid a kiss on her forehead.

When we arrived at the castle Sebastian was in the throne room, looking bored as always.

"Welcome back brother, I trust you had a marvelous time." He greeted in a bored tone.

"Yes Seb. Have you seen Rose and her mates? We haven't had a chance to say bye to them yet." I questioned.

"Oh no worries, I invited them to spend the night tonight. I figured you had more catching up to do." He reassured me. For some reason that made a weird feeling appear in my gut. What is he really up to? For the moment I dismissed the feeling and carried on with Kat towards my room. As soon as I closed the door she pounced on me, blocking me from moving anywhere. I closed my eyes as soon as she started licking up the side of my neck. A groan escaped when she nibbled my bottom lip and sucked it in followed by massaging my tongue with hers. I grabbed her heaving breasts and growled as I tore off her dress. Fuck that dress, I'll buy her another one. She grabbed my shirt and ripped it open, buttons popping and clinging everywhere. Fuck that shirt too. She moaned as I massaged her tits with my hands and then I pulled off her bra, flinging it to god knows where. I licked my way down from her neck to her chest and then reaching my destination I sucked in a nipple and began licking and sucking it. She moaned out my name as I continued playing with her breasts.

I paused for a moment, "Kat, if you don't want this to go any further, tell me now. If we keep going I wont want to stop."

"I want you Mason, I want to mark and mate you. Will you let me mark you?" She asked. I nodded. My heart already belongs to her. I know now how strong the mate bond is. She is truly my soulmate. I ripped off her panties and spread her pussy lips to feel her wetness. Her arousal coated my fingers as I began to slowly pump a finger in and out of her, feeling her tightness. She reached down and pulled out my dick from my boxers, rubbing it up and down, further hardening my rod.

I pulled my finger out and led her by the hand to the bed. I pushed her down and lined myself up to her love hole. I quickly thrust into her causing her to yell out and her eyes to water. "Shit did I hurt you? Kat? Were you a virgin?" I started freaking out. I went to pull out when she stopped me, "no don't stop, I was saving myself for my mate and you're the only one I want. Just give me a minute to adjust and I'll be fine. I was worried you wouldn't want to continue if I told you I was a virgin."

I sighed and leaned down to press my lips to hers. I rubbed small circles on her clit, increasing the pressure until she started writhing underneath me. "Please Mason, I need more!" She cried out. I started to pull out and then thrust back in, repeating the motion over and over until I was jackhammering into her tight pussy. "Mason!" She cried out as she came all over my dick, her pussy pulsing in pleasure. She leaned towards me and bit down on my shoulder, marking me as hers. I roared out my release in return, coating her womb with my seed. Finally when I turned flaccid I pulled out and grabbed Kat, pulling her closer to me. I kissed her on the top of the head and then moved to turn off the light. I waited for her to fall asleep in my arms. "I love you Kat." I whispered into the darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 26.4K 69
*FREE STORY: ONLY BONUS CONTENT IS PAID! COMPLETED! The only new content is bonus content* Noelle Hart's life has taken an unexpected shift that will...
2M 71.5K 30
"Emma, you're playing with fire" he whispered against my ear and the warm breath tickled my earlobe, sending electricity down my spine. "What if I li...
7.4K 283 13
One vampire. Four wolf shifters. A fate we can't escape. ***Complete!*** I'm a heartless, blood-sucking bitch, and proud of it. Always alone, kicking...
75.8K 1.2K 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...