The correct way for a green t...

De MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... Mai multe

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

2

1.2K 19 4
De MissXXX404

chapter 2

    Getting the heroine's favor was something Xu Luofei expected.

    Although the original body is green tea, just looking at the appearance, it is really the kind of beauty that has no offensive power. Although Xu Luofei looks almost the same as the original body, but her temperament is more inclined to Yu Jie, and the original body is not the same. style.

    With this appearance, let alone a hero and heroine, just find anyone with normal eyes and a normal mind, and they will feel pity for her.

    Xu Luofei changed her posture, but still held her face with her hands, "How come? My sister is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

    She put her hands down, and added with fingers: " Still so gentle, generous, kind, and touching..."

    After a pause, she continued: "Whoever is lucky enough to be with my sister really saved the Milky Way in the previous life?"

    Yu Yaxin was praised by her Helpless, "You should say that you are hungry, come on, my sister will serve you a meal."

    Xu Luofei said that the rainbow fart could not stop at all, "Sister, you are really very understanding."

    Although Yu Yaxin was helpless, there was a smile on her face. The smile never came down.

    "It's my first time to eat at this restaurant, thank you sister for willing to share the table with me, sister let me treat you for this meal? By the way, sister, what's your name?" Xu Luofei pouted slightly.

    "No, my sister invites you to eat. My name is Yu Yaxin."

    "Wow~My sister's name is so beautiful too. My sister's name is Xu Luofei. Let's exchange wechats, okay? Next time I will invite you back." Xu Luofei's eyes widened. Like holding two stars, staring at Yu Yaxin shiningly.

    Yu Yaxin couldn't stand her at all, so she got the contact information, and then watched her write a note to herself: the most beautiful sister.

    After the follow-up dishes were served, the two began to eat.

    After taking two bites, Xu Luofei pretended to ask unintentionally, "Sister, you are so good-looking, you must be pursued by many people, right? Do you have a boyfriend now?"

    In the end, this question already involved privacy. Yu Yaxin should have hated the other party asking her such a question right after they met, but seeing Xu Luofei's innocent eyes, she couldn't get angry at all.

    She turned to think of Cheng Zihang, who had just dated her not long ago, and she couldn't help showing a sweet smile on her face, and replied, "I have a boyfriend."

    Xu Luofei stopped biting the food for a second, and she It returned to its original state, and her eyes seemed not so bright, "Then why didn't my sister's boyfriend have dinner with my sister? Is it because he was too busy at work?"

    Yu Yaxin didn't feel anything strange at all, and replied: "Yes, He's really busy."

    "Hmm..." Xu Luofei thought for a while, the hostess didn't seem to be aware of the situation she was facing now, and she felt that she could increase her firepower.

    "My sister is so good-looking, so he can rest assured that she will come to eat alone?"

    Seeing her puzzled eyes, Yu Yaxin smiled and shook her head, "Now it is a society ruled by law, and I will not be in any danger. Don't worry about me coming to eat alone?"

    Xu Luofei's heart flashed with resentment, the heroine's character is too soft and easy to talk, it seems that the big pig's hoof must be very relieved, she will definitely not be with other men Approximate.

    She asked softly: "I mean, isn't he afraid that my sister will meet other people to strike up a conversation with?"

    Yu Yaxin was taken aback.

    Xu Luofei went on to say: "If I were my sister's boyfriend, I would definitely want to hide such a beautiful sister by my side. Wherever my sister goes, I will follow. "

    Yu Yaxin, who was thinking too much because of her last sentence, was amused by what she said next, "Do you think I will be pried away?"

    Yes, it is because you look absolutely You will be pried away, that big pig's hoof dares to bully you like this. Xu Luofei stabbed the big pig's hooves fiercely in his heart.

    On the surface, Xu Luofei is of course a caring and cute look, "Of course my sister won't, she looks like a very infatuated person, I really envy my sister's boyfriend, there is such a beautiful, gentle and dedicated sister Girlfriend, let me be..."

    At the end, her voice dropped.

    "What do you want?" Yu Yaxin asked curiously.

    Xu Luofei grabbed her fingers and replied shyly: "If only I were a boy, I would definitely chase after my sister."

    Yu Yaxin couldn't help covering her mouth and laughing, she didn't think much about it at all, " Feifei, you are so cute, like a little pistachio, if you were really a boy, there would definitely be many girls who would like you."

    She straightened her body, with a little helplessness in her eyes, "My sister doesn't have what you say It’s so good, you have to know that sometimes, people’s choices don’t only depend on your own conditions.”

    These words sounded a little inexplicable, but Xu Luofei, who knew everything, understood. She seemed to understand why that big pig's trotter could always hurt the heroine unscrupulously.

    The heroine is already on the weak side in this relationship. The male protagonist has a good background, the family is rich and powerful, and the female protagonist's family conditions are not at the same level as the male protagonist.

    Although the heroine is chasing the heroine, the relationship between the two of them is, in the eyes of others, the heroine's admiration.

    Maybe, Yu Yaxin also thought so in her heart. She felt that with her family conditions, it was a kind of luck to find Cheng Zihang as her boyfriend.

    She is feeling inferior.

    Thinking of this, Xu Luofei became more determined about the next plot.

    "But, why should you consider other things in the love between two people? As long as you love each other enough, everything else is nothing, right?" Xu Luofei's words gave Yu Yaxin a heavy blow, "Unless the other party doesn't love you enough , or you don’t love each other enough. Only when you don’t love enough, will you consider other things.”

    Yu Yaxin’s heart was greatly touched, and the smile on her face had disappeared.

    "Sister, did your boyfriend treat you badly?" Xu Luofei's question drew Yu Yaxin's attention back.

    Yu Yaxin sighed, and shook her head, "It's...not that I'm bad."

    "Sister, you're hesitating, he's just being bad to you." Xu Luofei pouted, looking very angry that someone dared to do this to you. The beautiful sister is not the same.

    "No." After these words, Yu Yaxin began to talk to Xu Luofei, "It's just that he is too good, his family is very rich, and there are many good girls around him."

    Xu Luofei: "Then he likes these Is it a girl?"

    "I... don't know, he had many girlfriends before, but he was very enthusiastic when he chased me, and he did many things that moved me, I think he should like me."

    Xu Luofei murmured Zui: "Then he is just a big carrot, not as good as me."

    As if asking for some credit, Xu Luofei emphasized: "Sister, I'm just like you, very dedicated."

    Yu Yaxin found that Xu Luofei was really likable, after watching her spare no effort and praise herself at every corner , Her mood improved a lot in an instant.

    "Feifei, you are so cute." This was the second time she said this.

    "Does sister like me?" Xu Luofei looked super happy when she received her compliment.

    "I like it, why don't I like it?" Yu Yaxin has met many people, but no one is as likable as Xu Luofei. This is only the first time they meet, and she can always be happy.

    Xu Luofei knew that it was time to sell it out.

    Her expression became a little disappointed, and she shrugged her nose deliberately.

    Yu Yaxin was really fooled, and asked anxiously: "Feifei, what's wrong with you?

    " They all like to play with me, so those girls hate me very much. As soon as I saw my sister today, I wanted to make friends with her, because my sister is prettier than me, so I definitely won't hate me for this reason..."

    Yu Yaxin didn't expect Xu Luofei to strike up a conversation with her on purpose. It turned out that it was because of this, she took two tissues from the table dumbfounded, moved them to Xu Luofei's face, and gently wiped her tears, "Don't cry, don't cry , they don't like you, sister likes you, sister can be good friends with you."

    "Really?" Xu Luofei's eyes were red, and he looked like he was being bullied miserably. Be protective.

    "Really." Yu Yaxin emphasized.

    "That's great." Xu Luofei maintained a weak and pitiful appearance, leaning on Yaxin's shoulder and weeping slightly.

    Yu Yaxin only felt her heart tremble with this sobbing, and an image of a well-behaved and pitiful Xu Luofei stood up in her heart.

    After the emotions of the two stabilized, they realized that the food on the table was already cold.

    "Eating cold food hurts your stomach, why don't sisters invite you to eat something else?" Yu Yaxin patted Xu Luofei's head.

    Xu Luofei replied obediently: "Okay."

    By the time the two walked around Herring Street again, bought snacks while talking and laughing, and ate while shopping, the dinner party over there had already begun to end.

    Because the heroine was still by Xu Luofei's side, the system never dared to come out and warn her.

    Seeing her innocent appearance in front of the hostess, she got angry, the system simply let it go, and planned to wait until Xu Luofei returned home, and then settle the score with her.

    Not long after, Yu Yaxin received a call. From the corner of her eye, Xu Luofei saw the word Zihang in the note on the phone, so she knew it must be from a big pig's hoof.

    Sure enough, Yu Yaxin gave her a reassuring look and connected the phone.

    "Hey, Zihang, is the dinner party over?"

    "Ah? Now? I'm outside...um...with a friend."

    Xu Luofei interjected at the right time: "Sister, are you leaving?"

    She frowned . Frowning, with a disappointed and pitiful look on her face, it seems that as long as Yu Yaxin answers in the affirmative, she will shed tears at any time.

    Feeling distressed, Yu Yaxin tactfully rejected Cheng Zihang, "Zihang, we still have something to do here, why don't I come to you tomorrow, okay?" The

    other party probably didn't expect her to refuse, and his tone was a bit uncomfortable Well, after saying something, I hung up the phone.

    Yu Yaxin, who was hung up, looked at the phone and sighed silently.

    "Sister, did I disturb you and your boyfriend?" Xu Luofei's face was full of guilt, "I just finally made a friend, and it was the first time I experienced the feeling of shopping with others. I didn't mean it, you go Find your boyfriend, I'll do it alone..."

    After she finished speaking, she put on a strong look, and it seemed that "Go" was written in her eyes.

    Yu Yaxin doesn't know how there is such a well-behaved girl who is considerate of others. She obviously wants to be with her, but in order not to affect the relationship between her and her boyfriend, she pretends to be strong and wants to refuse her company. .

    What's more, she was the one who rejected Zihang in the first place, and it was none of her business.

    She stroked Xu Luofei's head reassuringly, "It's okay, he's already so big, I just didn't go to him once, and nothing will happen, besides, we met today for the first time, we should play more After a while."

    Xu Luofei threw herself into Yaxin's arms with a look of emotion on her face, "Sister, you are so kind, I like you so much!"

    Yu Yaxin finally understood the warmth and softness of a man. The feeling of being pregnant, this kind of soft girl throws herself into your arms, as if you are her whole world... It really makes people want to protect.

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

13.8K 1.1K 34
ليسَت كل عائلةٍ متواجدة في الحياة تكونُ مثلما نعتقِد، فـ هُناك عائلاتٍ لا نتخيّل أنها بهذا الشكل. إن كان الشرّ هو من يجري في الدِماء.. الخُبثُ هو م...
42.3K 491 66
Pei Jiuzhen dressed as the vicious female supporting role in Xianxia's novel, the male protagonist Qiu Jingzhi The prince of the Yinglong clan who ha...
5.1K 78 15
Xia Shao was reborn back to her childhood days after saving an old man who fell into a frozen lake. In this life, she was standing on the starting li...
21.2K 353 26
https://m.shubaow.net/133/133094/ Author: star fruit balls Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-21 Latest: Chapter 26 26 rebirth fini...