DARK MARRIAGE!! (COMPLETED ✔️)

By Ashaangixwrites

Ashaangi fan-fiction ( Tanglish ) Dark marriage between Rohit and Diya!! Let's see how their life changes aft... More

CAST
MEET THEM!!
DREAM ??
🖤CHAPTER 3🖤
🖤CHAPTER 4🖤
🖤CHAPTER 5🖤
🖤CHAPTER 6🖤
🖤CHAPTER 7🖤
🖤CHAPTER 8🖤
🖤 CHAPTER 9🖤
🖤 CHAPTER 10 🖤
🖤 CHAPTER 11🖤
🖤 CHAPTER 12 🖤
🖤 CHAPTER 13🖤
🖤 CHAPTER 14 🖤
🖤 CHAPTER 15 🖤
🖤 CHAPTER 16 🖤
🖤 CHAPTER 17 🖤
🖤 CHAPTER 18 🖤
🖤 CHAPTER 19 🖤
🖤 CHAPTER 20 🖤
🖤 CHAPTER 21🖤
🖤 CHAPTER 22🖤
🖤 CHAPTER 23 🖤
🖤 CHAPTER 24 🖤
🖤 CHAPTER 25 🖤
🖤 CHAPTER 26 🖤
🖤 CHAPTER 27 🖤
🖤 CHAPTER 28 🖤
🖤 CHAPTER 29 🖤
🖤 CHAPTER 30 🖤
🖤 CHAPTER 31 🖤
🖤 CHAPTER 33 🖤
🖤 CHAPTER 34 🖤
🖤 CHAPTER 35 🖤
🖤 CHAPTER 36 🖤
🖤 CHAPTER 37 🖤
EPILOGUE ❤️

🖤 CHAPTER 32 🖤

3.4K 426 75
By Ashaangixwrites

Hii butterflies 🦋

Without any delay let's get into the story ☺️

Rohit silently came out from his room and sneaked out of the house like a thief!!

He pushed his bullet for a safe distance and then kick started to start the ride to make their life hell!!

After few minutes he parked his bike on a secluded area and walked for few minutes!!

There his bodyguard Sarath is waiting for him!!

Rohit : Elaam ready aa..??

Sarath : Ready boss!!

Saying so they both went inside of the secluded house and Rohit pressed his fingerprint near the stairs and a door opened leading them to the underground of the house!!

There were many compartment and rooms... The place is so dark and it looks terrific with some weird sounds from different rooms there...

Rohit saw a boy and girl tied up in the chair with their eyes covered with a black cloth!! He smirked evily seeing them...

Girl : Hey yaaruda neengalaam..?? Enna kadathunathu mattum en boyfriend ku therinjuthu... Apram setheenga da neenga...

That boy is under sedation... So he is in unconscious state...

Girl : Thairiyamaana aambalyaa irunthaa kanna kalati vittu modunga da...

She started to shout unnecessarily...

Rohit : Madam aasa padraangala... Poi  kalatunga Sarath...

Sarath too nodded and went near her and untied the cloth which covered her eyes...

After getting rid of the cloth she slowly opened her eyes and turned to her either side first and shocked to see...

Girl : Mr.Malhotra!!

She gasped... He is in unconscious state with only his boxers covering him...

She noticed her dress too... She is in her half shoulder short skirt which barely covered her mid thigh!!

She then turned around and shocked to see the monster in front of him...

Girl : Rohit!!

He smirked...

Rohit : Enna Ms.Paayal..?? Shock aa irukaa..??

Paayal : Please enna vitudu bab...

She gulped seeing the rage in his eyes...

Paayal : Please enna vitudu Rohit... Inimey un kannu munaadiye vara maaten...

She pleaded with him!! The man who is tied also slowly gained his conscious and turned to see his girlfriend and his close friend before him...

Rohit : Shock aa irukkaa Mr.Arun alias Mr.Siddharth Malhotra..??

Paayal : Baby...

She called Malhotra but he didn't even see her...

Paayal : Enna aachu baby..??

He didn't respond...

Rohit : Enna Ms.Paayal..?? Avan unna kandukalaiyaa..?? Epdi kandupaan..??  Avan unna laam marandhu romba naal aaguthu... Adhaan oru pudhu ponnu Avan life la irukaa la...

Paayal : Noooooo.... He will not do that... You are lying...

She screamed in top of her lungs...

Rohit showed one video where a girl and Siddharth dancing to one love melody song intimately in a pub!!

Paayal : Baby.... Avan solrathu and kaamikrathu laam unmaiyaa..??

He didn't even open his mouth...

Rohit : Stopppp... Unga prechanaya pesa onnum naan ungala Inga thookitu varala...

He shouted making her jerk and she kept silent...

Rohit : Arun... Unna naan evlo nambunen.. But i didn't think in my wildest dream also that You will betray me...

He paused...

Rohit : I want to ask you one thing... Why...??

He shouted...

Siddharth: First of all my name is Siddharth Malhotra!! And yes I am the one who destroyed your life... Aanaa nee oru mutaal Rohit... Naan sonadhu elaathayum nambuna... And I used you... That's all...

Rohit : But why..??

He shouted...

Siddharth : Becoz Dhiya mela first uh aasa patathu naan dhaan...

He too shouted making them to freeze...

Siddharth : En real name Siddharth... I changed my name to Arun to hide my identity from the world... Becoz I don't want anyone to see me as billionaire's heir!! Naan un kooda starting la oru Nala friend aa dhaan irunthen... But...

He paused...

Siddharth : But adhu elaam Dhiya un life la vara varaikum... Naan dhaan Dhiya va first time paathen... And naan dhaan avala first time rasichen... Naan dhaan avala first...

He smirked...

Siddharth : Love pannen!! But Ava... Dhiya nu oru ponnu indha ulagathula irukaa nu theriyaatha unna poi love panaa... That time my enmity on you multiplied than our friendship.... I decided that no matter what I won't allow you both to unite...

He paused...

Siddharth : Apo dhaan I got to know about Paayal's secret love for me... She proposed me and I too accept it... But actually I didn't love Paayal at all... I used her for my personal use...

He paused and Paayal saw him with shock...

Siddharth : Yess... I used Paayal to reduce my stress on her body and to calm down my desires... I stole her verginity too... But she deserves this...

Paayal's eyes filled with tears now...

Paayal felt that her Karma is returning to herself..... For the first ever time she felt guilty for what ever she did in the past!!

Siddharth : I know that she love me truly at starting... Note it... At starting... But after seeing you, I too noticed some minute changes in her feelings towards you... So I decided to destroy her.... That day only I claimed her body and stole her completely....

He paused...

Siddharth : First time when Dhiya tried to propose you, I planned accident for you... And second time I used Paayal as my pawn... She believed me and I only asked her to act as your girlfriend and propose you as I got to know about proposal plans of Dhiya... Dhiya kashta patatha distance la irunthu paathu sandhosa paten...

He smirked evilly...

Siddharth: I separated you both successfully but your marriage came as a shock for me... So I instructed you to torture Dhiya and you too believed me blindly and did what ever I said... Paayal is also behind you to some how make you as hers... I only supported her in all her plans...

He paused...

Siddharth : Aanaa Idhula laam oru interesting vishayam enna theriyumaa..??

He smirked and other saw him frowning...

Siddharth :  Dhiya pregnant aa irukradhu Ava unna vittu pona konja maasathulaye kandu pudichitom...

Rohit gets shocked....

Siddharth: Aanaa unakku engeyo macham irukku da... Avala kidnap panniyum epdiyo Ava Anga irunthu thapichitaa...

He said and Rohit's eyes blurred thinking of tortures Dhiya went through in past!!

Rohit : Ini unga rendu perayum yaar aalayum kaapaathu mudiyaathu da!!

He said with evil smirk!!

To be continued....

Hii butterflies 🦋

How is this update..??

Siddharth and Paayal ku paal oothalaamaa...?? Edhaavadhu idea iruntha sollunga guys... Sirapaa senjidalaam...

Will meet you all with another exciting update...

With love,
Author 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 18.8K 53
This is a complete fictional story that happens in the alternate timeline and universe having no resemblance to reality except for the occupation of...
78.9K 2.5K 46
திருமணத்தையே வெறுக்கும் ஒருவனை விரட்டி விரட்டி ஒரு பெண் காதலிக்கிறாள்... அவளை ஏற்பனா இல்லை தள்ளி நிறுத்துவனா என்பதே இந்த கதை...
51.7K 2.9K 54
அவன் அந்த கல்லூரியின் *டான்* என்று பெயர் பெற்றவன். அந்த கல்லூரி பெண்களின் கனவு நாயகன். அவனது கடைக்கண் பார்வைக்காக பெண்கள் தவம் கிடந்தார்கள். அதே கல்...
554K 39.8K 136
Hey Bookworms!!!❤️ This Story was about a Arrange Marriage....Who got Married on Unusual Circumstances as One was excited about new Beginnings and...