Fairy Tail: The Element

By IamGamerA

Element, the source all life and fairy the creatures of life. Do fairies have tails? More than that, do fairi... More

Chapter 1: The Lost Child
Chapter 2: Fist Mission
Chapter 3: Another Dragon Slayer
Chapter 4: Relationship
Chapter 5: Thunder VS Lightning
Chapter 6: The S-Class Promotion Trail
Chapter 7: Trial Ended
Chapter 8: Time Judge All
Chapter 9: The Blade We Share
Chapter 10: How I Feel
Chapter 11: A Wish Upon the Stars
Chapter 12: Faker Return
Chapter 13: Back in Fairy Tail
Chapter 14: The Relations
Chapter 15: The Tower of Heaven
Chapter 17: Jellal
Chapter 18: Cut Through Fate
Chapter 19: Troubling Thunder
Chapter 20: Confronting Laxus
Chapter 21: Acceptance
Chapter 22: Siblings Bond
Chapter 23: Sorcerer Weekly
Chapter 24: Starlight Pillar
Chapter 25: Asking For Help
Chapter 26: The Alliance
Chapter 27: To The Rescue
Chapter 28: Fairy Tail Ace
Chapter 29: The Crack
Chapter 30: Neos & Haou
Chapter 31: Getting Ready
Chapter 32: Last Stand
Chapter 33: It's Finally Over
Chapter 34: A Story
Chapter 35: Training Session
Chapter 36: The SS Mission
Chapter 37: A Peaceful Day
Chapter 38: The S-Class Trial
Chapter 39: The Black Wizard
Chapter 40: Shooting Star DragonSlayer
Chapter 41: Unveiling Secret
Chapter 42: The Battle of Fairies and Devils
Chapter 43: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 44: Bury The Light
Chapter 45: Burning Chaos in The Wind
Chapter 46: Coming Home
Chapter 47: The Spirit That Walk
Chapter 48: Reason to Get Stronger
Chapter 49: Something Real
Chapter 50: The Grand Magic Games
Chapter 51: First Day
Chapter 52: The Second Day P1
Chapter 53: The Second Day P2
Chapter 54: One Vs One Hundred
Chapter 55: The Third Day Battles
Chapter 56: Conflict is Unavoidable
Chapter 57: Faker vs. Titania
Chapter 58: Four Dragons
Chapter 59: Unfortunate Circumstances
Chapter 60: Final Day of the Games!
Chapter 61: Eclipse Gate!
Chapter 62: For My Sake
Chapter 63: Subhuman
Chapter 64: Salvation!
Chapter 65: Celebration

Chapter 16: Growth

379 9 0
By IamGamerA

In a long stairway, the group are making their way to the last location of the two dragon slayers.

Erza: Gray, care to explain WHY!? You bring Mana and Wendy here!?

This freak the ice mage out as he try explaining himself.

Gray: Look they just want to help you as much as we do. And we can't just leave them to go back to the guild alone.

Erza take a deep breath calming herself.

Erza: All right, let focus on making sure they are safe. Neos trusted me to keep Mana safe. And she's here fighting for her life!

Gray: Erza this isn't your fault.

Erza: Neos is trying to trust us again and here you and the other thing it would be a great idea bringing her here!

Simon: Now it's not the time to point finger, we need to help them first.

Sho: Yeah Simon is right Nee-san.

Simon: They are just the other side of this door.

They all busted through the door only to see a spiral vortex of wind and stardust crashing down, as it clear the two girls could be seen standing on top of the owl men unconscious body.

Erza's eyes widen seeing the two girls cover with scratches, Wendy carrying Mana over her shoulder. A smile appear across her face seeing the two girls are still safe.

Time Skip

Mana is bandaging herself, sitting next to her is Wendy also cover with bandage. Erza look a bit sad.

Erza: Mana are you sure you don't want me to bandage your wound?

Mana: It's alright Erza-san.

The image of Erza trying to bandage Mana which almost strangle her a few minutes ago appear across her mind.

Simon: I'm surprised that you two managed to take down one of the Trinity Raven.

Wendy: Well after you leave.

A few minutes back

Fukuro: Hoot Kick!

Wendy blocked Fukuro's kick with her arm. Then Wendy infused her foot with wind.

Wendy: Sky Dragon: Talon!

Wendy kicked Fukuro in the face trying to send him flying back. Fukuro stood there with his head bent sideways he then twisted it back straight.

Fukoro: Sorry to disappoint!

Fukuro said when she was send flying as Mana crashed into him riding Skyrim.

Mana: Stardust Dragon: Strike

Fukuro bent his head behind him in confusion seeing the black hair girl, this make the girl a bit unease.

Fukuro: You are.

Image of his old guild was destroy by a wizard with pale blonde hair in all black. As he managed to escape he can see the Fairy Tail symbol on his chest, along side him was a black girl with dragon slayer magic, flashed through his mind. He try looking for that Fairy Tail member on the black market hit list but can't find anyone resample that description.

Fukuro: You are the girl that was with the Fake Fairy.

His hand grab on to Skyrim as his grip tighten cracking the front of it.

Fukuro: I'll show you the power of justice!

Fukuro ready his leg as Mana can sense the movement from him.

Fukuro: Hoot Strike!

He delver a jump kick with his knee at the board, Mana try to jump out but the kick break her broad and managed to hit Mana sending crashing into a walk.

Wendy: MANA!

Fukuro then charge towards Wendy.

Fukuro: Ready yourself for the power of justice!

Wendy: Sky Dragon: Wing Attack!

Wind cover Wendy hand as she slammed it at her attacker.

Fukuro: Hoot Strike!

Their attack collided Wendy attack was managed to negated some of the damage but the impact still send her flying back hitting the wall.

Mana: Stardust Dragon: Spiral Strike!

From above Mana fall down with her fist ready, as the attack crash down, Fukuro was managed to dodge but the impact and effect created cut on the owl men body.

Fukuro: It's time for me to bring the hammer of justice down on you! Missile Hoot!

Fukuro's rocket pack flew towards Mana, she dodge it only for it to come back at her. She leap into the air avoiding it again, suddenly an arm appeared from it and grabbed Mana spinning her around. Then Mana began to look ill.

Carla: Don't tell me!

Fukuro: I know your weakness, you are a dragon slayer like Salamander so the effect would also applied to you!

Wendy: This is bad, he have to get her down of there quick!

Carla grab on to Wendy as they try to fly towards Mana.

Fukuro: Not so fast!

Fukuro jump at Wendy trying to stop her, with Mana.

Flashback

Mana: But Nii-san this is so hard!

Neos: It's not that hard.

She give him deadpan look.

Mana: Easy for you to say, you created this spell.

Neos: *sigh* Let see how can I simplify this for you?

Reality.

Mana: (Relax your body, clear your thoughts, let your body melts into the world. Become one with the world.)

The scene show a drop a water fall to a water suffer becoming one with it.

Mana: Clear Mind!

A white aura emitted from her, as her motion sickness completely disappear. Looking at the rocket her hand imidietly cover with stardust magic energy.

Mana: Stardust Dragon: Spiral Strike

She destroy the rocket as she is falling down, Wendy catch her.

Mana: Wendy?

Wendy: I got you.

Mana can see Carla is struggling to carry both of them. Looking down she see Fukuro is slowing getting closer to them.

Mana: Carla drop us!

Carla: What? Are you insane!?

Mana: I need you both to trust me.

Fukuro: Don't think you can escape the hammer of jus-

Suddenly the two girls drop down coming at him, their hand hold on to each other as they began to spin creating a spiral vortex of wind and stardust.

Mana/Wendy: Double Dragon: Vortex Impact!

They collided with Fukuro sending him crashing down the ground. As the vortex clear the two are victorious again the assassin who is lying unconscious on the ground.

Back to the present

Now they are all making their way trying to get to Erza, after Sho put them in a card so they won't follow him. He run off holding Erza's card.

Sho: Jellal! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! How dare you fool us!

Erza: Sho!

She shouted from the card in Sho's pocket.

Sho: How dare you hurt nee-san...!

Sho said to blinded by rage at Jellal to think of anything else.

Erza: Just calm down! Let me out of here!

Sho: Don't worry! I'll protect you! I swear it!

Erza: Sho!

Sho ran out on a bridge that had a river beneath it and trees with sakura flowers blooming on them. Sho then stopped as Ikaruga stood in front of him, Sho brought out some cards and readied himself for battle.

Ikaruga: I am called Ikaruga. Pleased to meet you.

Sho: Get outta my way! Who is this idiot?!

Ikaruga: My, such a boorish man you are.

Sho: I got no business with you!

He shouted and threw several magic cards at Ikaruga, Ikaruga quickly sliced her sword in the air cutting all the cards in half.

Sho: Impossible...!

Ikaruga: There is nothing I cannot cut.

Sho: What are you, a cheap street performer?!

Sho held some cards but then suddenly an X-mark was cut beneath him and his cards were cut to shreds.

Sho: What...? I can't move...!

Ikaruga: Severing nerves without cutting clothing or flesh... Such is the power of my Mugetsu Style.

She said then spotted a card that contained Erza who was trying to cut her way out.

Erza: Sho!

Sho: Nee-san.

He muttered.

Ikaruga: Oh, my. There you are, Erza!

Erza: Let me out this instant! You don't stand a chance against her!

Sho: Don't' worry. I've added shielding to your card... There's absolutely no way she can hurt you from outside...!

Ikaruga: Oh! That's very interesting...

Erza: Sho! Let me out of here! That's no ordinary sword she has!

Ikaruga: It's okay... Trust me...

Sho said. Ikaruga quickly swung her blade and nothing happened.

Sho: See.

He said but then he widened his eyes as he saw Erza blocking some cut with her sword inside of the card.

Sho: Wha...?! She cut through the spatial dimension?!

Sho questioned as Ikaruga continued to swing her blade and Erza blocked them from inside the card while as Sho was pushed into a pillar.

Sho: Nee-san!

An orb of light appeared and out of the card exited Erza.

Erza: You were kind enough to strain the fabric of space in there. So I took the liberty of cutting it wide open.

Erza said as she stood now ready for battle.

Erza: Ikaruga, was it? I have no business with you. Begone.

Ikaruga: Is that how you say hello?

Ikaruga said with a grin as Erza's armor cracked into pieces making Erza fall to her knee.

Sho: That can't be...

Ikaruga: My, don't tell me you didn't see it?

Ikaruga said with a confident smirk.

Ikaruga: Is what you gaze at...the evil apparition...far beyond the mist?

Ikaruga sang.

Ikaruga: You were so focused on finding Jellal that you didn't notice the sword flash that surrounded you.

Ikaruga said as Erza's expression darkened.

Ikaruga: Yes, yes, that's the look. I'm not your ordinary passerby, you know...

Erza: No it would seem not.

Erza said an requiped into her Heaven's Wheel armor.

Erza: Your my enemy.

Ikaruga: Come.

Ikaruga challenged. Erza charged at Ikaruga and swung her sword down at her, but Ikaruga just span around dodging it. Erza then flew up in the air with several swords rotating around her.

Erza: Heaven's Wheel: Circle Sword!

Erza brought all the swords down towards Ikaruga.

Ikaruga: Mugetsu Style: Yasha-senku!

All of Erza's swords were cut into pieces as the remains landed around Ikaruga. Ikaruga then delivered another slice, and then Erza's armor broke into pieces.

Ikaruga: Mugetsu Style: Karuda-en!

Ikaruga swung her sword sending waves of flames towards Erza, when the flames died down Erza was in her Flame Empress Armor, then the armor broke. Erza had tried her purgatory armor but that also broke. Now on her knee using her blade to hold herself from falling down.

Ikaruga: Is that all you got-

She was suddenly knock away by a white blure, Erza eyes widen seeing the black hair girl infront of her.

Erza: Mana.

Mana: Erza-san.

Ikaruga: How dare you, brat!

Erza: Mana run!

Mana: I won't leave you to fight alone, Nee-san.

Erza: This isn't your fight! This is my fight!

Mana: Nee-san...

The silhouette of a younger Neos appear infront of Erza's eyes, he stand next to Mana. Their raggy scarf flow in the wind as their head turn to the side.

Mana: Courage and recklessness are two different things.

The same word he said to her all those years ago as she smile.

Ikaruga: How touching, I will enjoy cutting you both down.

Erza armor changed now she was in her Clear Heart Clothing which consisted of a white sarashi wrapped around the chest, a red hakama with a gold flame like pattern at the bottom with black highlights, and Erza's hair was tied up in a high ponytail. And she was holding two twin katanas.

Ikaruga: What are you thinking? That outfit is nothing but ordinary cloth... You've really underestimated me.

Sho: What are you doing, nee-san?! You have plenty of other strong armor! You're even stronger than that, right?!

Erza: I'm...I'm not strong at all... Not at all... The one person I have witnessed that was truly strong was my younger brother...Neos... But I am not strong... I lost many friends as I looked on. I wasn't able to protect those dear to me... And... I was always crying... To make myself... To make myself seem stronger... I sealed my heart inside armor...and cried. I always wore armor because I was weak. I was never able to take it off... I am prepared to cut down any opponent, clothed or not. I had believed my armor would protect me. But that was wrong. I had tried to plug up the cracks in my armor where my heart connected with others'. Fairy Tail taught me that human relationships can feel so close and warm!

Sho: Nee-san..

He muttered with tears in his eyes.

Erza: I am free of hesitation now! I will strike you down with my all!

Mana: I'll also help you, Nee-san.

Two blades was projected in the girl hand, two black long blades. Erza was surprise seeing Mana use Projection Magic but she soon smile, standing next to her little sister. This make Ikaruga angry seeing this sibling moment.

Erza: Mana, I'm counting on you to keep up with me. Because we will put everything on this final attack!

Man: I won't let you down, Nee-san.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 72 22
They are getting married. It wasn't really a surprise to anyone. Everyone knew they liked each other. Natsu always clung to her, hung out with her. H...
297 0 19
✎ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧. ! | 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒊�...
706 27 27
✎ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. ! | 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒊�...
190K 4.1K 32
Y/N L/N, she's a famous yet feared wizard that's known throughout Fiore. Y/N comes to Fairy Tail, the guild she heard her old friend Erza went. They...