The Walls Greatest Hero's - (...

بواسطة Mark_139

(This book is the third book to 'Your who's daughter?!') After Yona's painful fight against her cousin Luke... المزيد

|Chapter One|
|Chapter Two|
|Chapter Three|
|Chapter Four|
|Chapter Five|
|Chapter Six|
|Chapter Seven|
|Chapter Eight|
|Chapter Nine|
|Chapter Ten|
|Chapter Eleven|
|Chapter Twelve|
|Chapter Thirteen|
|Chapter Fourteen|
|Chapter Fifteen|
|Chapter Sixteen|
|Chapter Seventeen|
|Chapter Eighteen|

|Chapter Nineteen|

7 0 0
بواسطة Mark_139

Chapter Nineteen
Who?
Day 192
Yona's POV

"I do not have a brother, what are you even talking about." I chuckled. Looking at everyone with their concerned faces.

Kabal sighed. "Whether you believe it or not. You have another sibling."

I shook my head looking at Kabal. I felt myself getting more frustrated by the second, "Kabal, I don't know what kind of sick joke this is, I watched my siblings body's drop to the floor right in front of me. I don't need to be reminded that I could've saved them if I was inside."

The room stood silent, I looked at Madison to the right of me. She stared at me as well. Then I looked at Tallie, she also looked at me with those sorrowful eyes.

"You guys are serious...why did no one tell me before? Why am I only learning about this now?" I cried out realizing what is happening.

I didn't even notice the door opening, creaking with every small movement. A dark figure walked closer to all of us.

"Yona, shut the fuck up." Madison said through her teeth. I quickly shut my mouth as the room went silent. This figure walked over to a chair I haven't noticed before.

They grabbed the chair bringing it closer to the four of us, they had a familiar green cloak on. The same color as my mothers.

"It seems we are finally gathered, Madison; The mortal among gods. Kabal; A boy gifted with the power to spawn lightning wherever he pleases. Tallie; The daughter of Lao and Miracle, sister to a scumbag. Then Yona; My sister, Demi-god of water and Titans."

I trembled at him naming me as his sister, I can't have a brother. "Listen Apollo, we don't want any trouble. How about you let us go and then-" Tallie was cut off.

"I do not care. There is danger approaching, you were all in a room with someone who wanted to kill you all, I expect a thank you." This so called Apollo took his hood off.

My god, he looked exactly like dad. Minus the eyes, he had mothers eyes. But it's almost an exact replica, I can't believe it.

This is almost like torture.

I couldn't take it anymore, I had to say something.-

"Why did you leave us? Why did our parents never say anything about you! Why did you just let our family die, you were there. I know you were there, I saw it. They were screaming, crying, bleeding!" I shouted at Apollo, as I felt hot tears erupt from my eyes.

He sat there quietly, I looked around while they all looked at me.

After what felt like eternity, he finally gave me his answer.

"Your right Yona, I was there but chose not the help. But if I didn't help you wouldn't know these people, I knew everything that would happen up to this point. I was not born with your siblings, I was our parents first child named after the god of chaos. With the mixture of a Titans blood with reality magic I was born with the power to see the future, past, present. I can manipulate the laws of physics."

I just stared blindly, how could my parents birth such a monster. Is this why I never heard of him. Because he's an abomination.

"I don't know what I am, I know how we all die. However I cannot bring myself to tell as that would change the course of our reality."

He continued to speak.

"I will let you four go. But there is a man who is after you all, but I will not let you leave this bunker until I believe you guys are ready. You all need your body to balance out due to the shift of reality."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

307K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
231K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
211K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...