Friends Kiss Too | F. Weasley

By chillingoutnow

"You know that boy likes you a lot." Milena felt her cheeks warm up. She couldn't put her hands over her face... More

Author's Notes
Chapter 1 - The Barn Owl
Chapter 2 - An Invitation
Chapter 3 - Show Offs
Chapter 4 - The Dark Mark
Chapter 5 - The Hogwarts Express
Chapter 6 - Dimwitted
Chapter 7 - The Alibi
Chapter 8 - Place Your Bets
Chapter 9 - Almost
Chapter 10 - A Dress Made of Fire
Chapter 11 - The Yule Ball
Chapter 12 - Jealous
Chapter 13 - A Terrible Liar
Chapter 14 - Fireside Chats
Chapter 15 - Potions & Punches
Chapter 16 - The Window Sill
Chapter 17 - Late Night
Chapter 18 - The Birthdays
Chapter 19 - Quiet
Chapter 20 - A Well Written Letter
Chapter 21 - Blinding Light
Chapter 22 - Liar, Liar
Chapter 23 - Revenge is a Dish Best Served Sweet
Chapter 24 - The Final Task
Chapter 25 - The Noble House of Black
Chapter 26 - The Last Year
Chapter 27 - Tryouts
Chapter 28 - The Hog's Head Inn
Chapter 29 - The First Quidditch Match
Chapter 30 - An Odd Sort of Quill
Chapter 31 - Christmas at St. Mungo's
Chapter 32 - Valentine's in Hogsmeade
Chapter 33 - The Last Game
Chapter 34 - No Longer A Student
Chapter 35 - The Seer
Chapter 36 - The Order Meeting
Chapter 38 - A Face Seen Before
Chapter 39 - The Dementors
Chapter 40 - The Man in the Hood
Chapter 41 - Christmas at the Burrow
Chapter 42 - Out in the Woods
Chapter 43 - Broken In
Chapter 44 - Guilt
Chapter 45 - The Funeral
Chapter 46 - Look Alikes
Chapter 47 - The Wedding
Chapter 48 - The Day of News
Chapter 49 - Flames & Fury
Chapter 50 - I'm Yours
Chapter 51 - The First War
Chapter 52 - A Knack for Healing
Chapter 53 - Stolen Wand
Chapter 54 - What the Future Holds
Chapter 55 - The Battle of Hogwarts: Part I - The End is Near
Chapter 56 - The Battle of Hogwarts: Part II - Give & Take
Epilogue - Five Years Later

Chapter 37 - Firewhiskey

491 18 3
By chillingoutnow

CW: 18+ Content, Sexual Content

Milena woke up wrapped up in Fred's arms as he still laid there, fast asleep. She carefully slid herself out of his hold and climbed out of bed, leaving the bedroom for the kitchen. George was drinking a cup of coffee and had a piece of toast lathered in strawberry jam, half eaten on his plate. He was reading what looked like the latest copy of the Daily Prophet, frowning as his eyes scanned back and forth on the page.

"Morning," Milena said, going into the kitchen to pour herself some coffee too.

"Morning," He said back, "I have some bad news for you."

"Bad news?" Milena said, turning back to look at him, "someone hasn't died, have they?"

"No, it's about quidditch," he said, shaking his head, "looks like you won't be able to try out. They've cancelled all quidditch until further notice."

Milena grabbed her mug of coffee and swiftly walked over to where George was sitting, taking the page from the Daily Prophet from him.

A Notice from the Head of the Department of Magical Games and Sports:

Until further notice, all professional quidditch teams, practices, and matches will be cancelled. Quidditch and any other sports or gatherings will be cancelled until it is proven to be safe to move forward.

We apologize for the unfortunate news and hope to allow these sports to continue on soon. (See page 4 for further details.)

"They're really cancelling everything." Milena said, a little disappointed. She handed the page back to George and sat down with him. "Well, I guess I'll be permanent help for the shop then."

"Gives you more time for the Order too." George said.

"I'll just have to wait until this is finally all over," Milena groaned, "if it all ends."

"It will end," George said, sounding sure of himself, "It has to."

They both sat in silence for a minute.

"Well... I better go wake Fred up," Milena said, standing back up, "we've got a shop to run."

The shop was just as busy as ever and people were running around, clearing shelves and buying their items. When the rush of people began to settle, Milena went around to empty shelves and waved her wand over and over again to restock them with the products they were now missing, every so often being called back to the front counter to cash someone out. Fred was wandering around, checking in on customers and helping them find what they were looking for while also managing to upsell almost everyone he spoke to. George was off in the back office, sorting through their orders that had been mailed in and every so often he'd yell out the door to ask Fred if they still had puking pasties or canary creams in stock.

As Milena was finishing restocking a shelf of their trick wands, she heard a ding from the bell at the front counter. Waving her wand one last time to fill the last spot, she turned around and walked up to the counter, not entirely looking where she was going as she checked for other shelves that needed restocking.

"Hi, did you find everythi-" she started to say as she finally looked at the person waiting at the counter. Standing in front of her was a familiar face with a big grin and his curly hair. "Oh my Godric, Lee hi!"

"Hi Milly!" Lee greeted back with a laugh as Milena pulled him into a hug. He was wearing a rather nice set of robes, though his tie was hanging a little loose as it always did, but it was definitely the same old Lee. "How've you been?"

"Doing just fine, how about you, it's been a bit!" Milena said.

"Yeah, it has, thought I'd surprise you guys with a little drop in and finally see this shop everyone's been talking about." Lee said, picking up an extendable ear from a little jar on the counter.

"I thought I heard someone making trouble up here!" Fred grinned, joining the two at the counter.

"It's good to see you too, you arse," Lee laughed.

"I suppose you'll wanna see George too," Milena said, "he's just in the back office over there, but he's a bit busy at the moment."

"Ah not to worry, I'll just go in and say a quick hi to him." Lee smiled before waltzing up to the office door. He knocked and poked his head in and said something to George that Milena couldn't hear before entering the office and shutting the door.

"I swear Lee's the only one that could get away with that." Fred chuckled. "Just waltzing on into the office while George is working."

"Well knowing him, I'm sure they'll be out in no time and then we can close up and all have some dinner and catch up." Milena said, poking Fred's stomach as she passed him to finish stocking one last shelf.

Some time went by and after a while Lee and George both left the office together. Lee looked rather proud of himself and George was trying to hide a grin. He made eye contact with Milena which he quickly broke again and Milena gave him a look of suspicion. She looked back and forth between George and Lee, catching George's eye again and shot him another look of suspicion to which he just shrugged. It wasn't until a few minutes later, when they were all going upstairs for dinner that Milena noticed that the ties Lee and George had been wearing had swapped.

Milena let out a little gasp at her realization and immediately threw her hand over her mouth. Fred looked at her a little confused, but George and Lee hadn't seemed to notice as they entered the flat.

"Nothing," Milena lied, shaking her head, "just nearly missed a step... I'm fine."

While Milena and Fred were getting dinner ready, George went to change out of his work clothes and when he came back in his casual clothes, he quickly walked over to Lee, something scrunched up in his hand and he frantically whispered something to him which made Lee look down, eyes wide and quickly start pulling his tie off. George quickly swapped the ties and left the room again, saying he'd be back in a moment. Fred still hadn't seemed to notice anything. Milena looked over at Lee and caught his eye this time, giving him a look of "what are you two up to" knowing fully well what they were doing. Lee looked as if he was trying to suppress a laugh.

After dinner was eaten and everyone was full, Milena left all the dishes in the kitchen and opened a cabinet, pulling out an unopened bottle.

"Anyone up for a little firewhiskey?" Milena asked, shaking the bottle a little.

Lee's eyes lit up at the sight of the bottle.

"A glass or two wouldn't hurt," Lee grinned as Milena brought the bottle and four glasses over to the table. Popping it open, she poured some out for everyone and they all took a glass, leaving the open bottle in the centre of the table.

"To an astonishingly successful business!" Lee toasted, raising his glass.

Everyone raised their glasses with him and swiftly drank their drinks. Milena did her best to hold back a cough from the minor burning sensation firewhiskey always seemed to have. The bottle in the middle of the table seemed to empty itself after a while, but with no help from magic this time and instead the hands of four newly young adults who couldn't quite seem to stop laughing at everything.

"...but hick do you remember that time hick when you tried to hick pull that prank in the third floor girls hick bathroom but nearly hick but nearly blew it up instead?" Lee laughed, falling back onto George's arm who was in tears from laughter.

"I can thank Mills for stopping that in time..." Fred laughed too, "think I'd have already lost a limb without her."

"I'm surprised you haven't anyways!" Milena laughed along, wiping tears of laughter from her eyes. "Might as well've started calling you Seamus from all the explosions you've nearly caused!"

"Aw Mills!" Fred stood from his seat, grabbing Milena's hand and pulling her up too. "Always saving my arse!" He pulled her close to him and drunkenly danced with her to no music. "The love of my life, always there for me!" He sang out as he spun her around before pulling her in for a kiss.

Milena couldn't stop laughing at how drunk Fred was, though she knew she was definitely feeling it too. As he pulled her close to him and continued to drunkenly try what Milena presumed was a waltz, he turned around and she caught a glance at the clock.

"Merlin! It's getting late!" Milena said, pulling away from Fred who looked a little disappointed. "Lee, you're welcome to stay here tonight, I don't want you travelling home as drunk as you are. I can set up the couch for you."

"That would be hick great Milly, hick thanks," Lee said as he stumbled to get up, George laughing at him as he watched Lee nearly fall over.

Milena brought out some clean bed sheets and pillows from the linen closet and set them up on the bed for Lee who promptly passed out on them before he could thank Milena again.

"I think I'll be off to bed too then," George said, slightly wavering as he walked to his bedroom and shut the door behind him.

"Looks like it's just us, Love," Fred smirked, pulling Milena into him again.

"Yes and we should probably go to bed." Milena whispered, her face only inches from Fred's.

"Gladly," Fred whispered with a smirk.

He leaned down over Milena, lifting her chin as he pulled her into a kiss that was a little sloppier than usual, but it grew intense just as well. Before Milena could have another thought, her and Fred were in their bedroom, the door shut behind them and Milena pressed up against it in an intense and drunken makeout with Fred. His hand was pressed against the door, hovering over her head as he leaned into her, the other hand snaked around her waist to keep them pressed together. With the one arm that was around her waist, he pulled her back off of the door and backed up to their bed, miscounting how many steps it was and falling backwards onto the bed, pulling Milena down with him, her falling on top of him. They both laughed for a moment before falling back into their sloppy kisses.

Milena broke away from the kiss, standing up and leaving Fred leaning back on his arms on the bed as she pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it to the side. She leaned over Fred and slid both her hands under his shirt, pulling it off of him with no hesitation from Fred to sit up and lift his arms. Fred was about to pull her back towards him, but she pulled away for a second, pulling out her wand.

"Hang on," she said, before muttering "colloportus" and "silencio" at the door. "There, don't want to bother those two."

Milena tossed her wand onto the nightstand and immediately fell back on top of Fred. He unclasped the back of her bra which she let fall down her arms then tossed it aside. Fred bit at his lower lip, taking in the woman in front of him and without warning he pulled her into their kisses again and quickly flipped her over so he was on top. He reached for her pants and swiftly pulled them off along with her panties as if it were second nature to him. He began trailing kisses on her inner thighs, teasing her as he trailed up her thigh and would switch to the other one just before reaching her sweet spot. She let out a small and involuntary whimper.

"Desperate, are we?" Fred spoke for a moment before hovering his face next to her ear and whispering, "Beg for me."

"Freddie, please," Milena said softly.

"What was that?" Fred smirked.

"Freddie, please, I need you." Milena spoke desperately and louder this time.

"Do you?" He teased, "How bad?"

"I need you now, Freddie," she whimpered.

He smirked again at her, this time saying nothing at all as he dove back down, burying his face into her, making her let out a desperate moan. Her hands clung to his hair, tossling it as he licked her up and down, sucking on her sweet spot.

Her breath hitched in her throat as he slid two fingers into her, pumping them in and out as he continued to suck.

"Fuck, Freddie, I'm gonna-" and before she could finish her sentence, Fred hit just the right spot, bringing her to her release sooner than she had expected. Fred pulled his fingers out of her and placed them in his mouth, sucking them clean.

"You taste so good, Love." He said as he climbed back over top of her.

She wrapped her arms around the back of his neck and pulled him into breathless kisses and just as she caught a moment of weakness from Fred, she took the opportunity to flip him over again, bringing herself on top once more. She leaned down close to him.

"My turn." She whispered, giving him a kiss that she trailed down his neck.

She reached the waistline of his pants and undid them, sliding them off and leaving him in just his briefs that left little to the imagination. He was already hard, his cock pressing against the fabric. She palmed it over the fabric and rubbed her hand back and forth making Fred let out a hiss.

"Now who's the desperate one?" Milena teased, taking her hand away making Fred look back at her.

She stood up in front of Fred who was leaning back on his forearms again and she gave him a push so he fell back on the bed. Finally pulling off his briefs and letting his cock free, she climbed on top of him again, hovering herself just over his impatient cock. She lowered herself down so she was sitting on top of him and began rubbing herself back and forth on him, making Fred let out a groan. He tried to grab Milena's waist, but she slapped his hands away.

"I told you," Milena commanded, "it's my turn."

"Fuck, Mills..." was all Fred could respond with, his head leaned back.

She could feel him beginning to twitch under her and feeling particularly bratty, she lifted herself off of him again.

"Wha-" Fred started to say, looking up a little confused.

"Tell me how much you want it." Milena demanded in a whisper into his ear. "Tell me how much you need me."

Fred smirked at her. "No."

"Oh really?" She raised a brow at him then leaned close to him again. "So you don't want me that badly?"

She kissed him just below his ear, then along his jawline, and back down his neck. She knew there was one spot on his neck that drove him wild just under his jaw and so she trailed more kisses until she reached it and began sucking on it, making him let out what seemed like an involuntary moan.

"Fuck, Mills..." he said again desperately, "alright, alright, I need you, God I need you so fucking bad."

She pulled away from his neck, leaving a hickey just below his jaw and smirked at him.

"That's all I needed to hear." She whispered.

Still over top of him, she lined herself up and lowered herself onto his cock, letting out a moan herself. She waited a second to let herself settle then began rocking her hips back and forth, making Fred groan again.

As she continued rocking her hips, she picked up her pace a little and Fred sat up, wrapping his arms around her waist and burying his head into her breasts. He licked and sucked at her tender nipples only making her moan out even louder and move faster.

Bouncing herself up and down and Fred bucked his hips into her, she could feel herself getting closer and Fred clearly was too.

"Fuck... I'm gonna- I'm gonna cum-" He groaned out.

"Cum for me," Milena said, breathlessly.

She could feel Fred's legs twitching under her as he got closer and soon released himself in her with a loud moan and only a few seconds later she reached her high, letting out a "Fuck!" as she did.

She dropped her head onto Fred's shoulder, both of them out of breath as Fred fell back onto the bed, Milena falling down with him as she pulled herself off of him.

"How the hell do you do that?" Fred asked her in amazement. "How the hell do you know all the right spots?"

"I've told you before, Freddie, seer or not, I know you." Milena smirked before sitting back up. "I'm gonna go get cleaned up and get some water."

Fred nodded, still laying back on the bed, but as Milena got up and walked away to their bathroom, she knew he was watching.

After getting herself cleaned up and slipped into some pajama shorts and a t-shirt, she passed by the bed where Fred had already fallen asleep and removed the charms she had placed earlier before opening the door. Stepping into the hallway, George's door just across from her opened and closed almost at the same time and Lee, who was only in his undershirt and boxer, was standing there, face to face with her. He looked a little shocked and dumbfounded at Milena who was standing directly in front of him. Milena herself was a little shocked to say the least.

"Going to get water?" Milena casually asked.

"Yeah..." Lee responded.

"Me too." She said, turning down the hallway and into the kitchen where she pulled out two glasses.

Lee followed her quietly into the kitchen and stood by the edge of the counter as Milena filled them both with water and handed Lee one. Now that they were in the kitchen with a little light, she could see he was a little sweaty and his shirt was clearly thrown back on.

They both drank their water in silence until Milena finally spoke.

"So... you weren't that tired, I see..." she started. "How long's this been going on?"

"How long has what been going on...?" He asked, pretending he didn't know what she meant.

"Don't play dumb with me," Milena said, "I won't lie, I've always sorta suspected you had a thing for George, but you can't hide this from me."

"Alright, alright," Lee finally said, "a few months... Not until after him and Angelina broke up."

"Months?" Milena said, a little surprised. "Does anyone else know?"

"No," he shook his head, "you're the first to know. George hasn't felt ready to share it yet and I don't want to push him."

"Wait, so he hasn't even told Fred?" Milena asked.

"Not as far as I know," Lee responded, gulping down the last bit of his water. "Just don't tell anyone about this for now. We'll tell people when he's ready. It's just a bit of a change for him."

"Yeah, I'd say so," Milena quietly chuckled.

Lee had always had a bit of a reputation for being just as, if not more, flirty than Fred and while most of the time Milena knew it was nothing more than him being playful, he had had his fair share of relationships with men and women alike. However, his "friendly" flirting with George also seemed a little more than that to her, but it wasn't for her to say.

"Listen, I won't say anything, but if you're going for subtlety, I'd suggest not leaving the back office wearing each other's ties." Milena suggested with a grin.

Lee choked on his water as he tried to take a gulp of it.

"Shit, I hope no one else noticed that," Lee said with a cough, "George was so freaked out whether or not anyone realized."

"I noticed as we were coming up the stairs to the flat, I don't think Fred did though." Milena explained. "But I think if you're not ready to tell him then you oughta be a little more sneaky because he's bound to catch on soon."

"Maybe that'd get George to tell him." Lee joked, finishing the last of his water. "I think I'm gonna head back to my spot on the couch now, but I must say, it's nice having someone finally know."

"I can imagine." Milena said.

The two separated and Milena went back to her room where Fred was still passed out on the bed, but now curled up under the blankets and lightly snoring. Milena left her glass of water on the bedside table and crawled into bed next to Fred. Though she could have sworn he was passed out from their night, almost out of instinct, his arm wrapped around her front and pulled her just a little closer to him, giving her a kiss on the side of her temple as she drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.5K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...
57.3K 1.5K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...
147K 4.9K 33
first book in the Evelyn Black series • • sequal: BACK TO LOVE [ i promise the second book is better lol ] • slow slow-burn (like years) friends...
279 14 11
"What a match" he bellowed as his bestfriends entered the common room. "The princesses and the pranksters" said Sacrlet with a cheesy grin as Angeli...