His Other Half

By sofiaskiee

His eyes darkened, turning into a shade of darker blue. Odd. He took a deep breath, making my brows ceased de... More

His Other Half
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17 Part 2
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Please Read.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N

Chapter 25

218 11 1
By sofiaskiee

"Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. Te round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy one's we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to hink they can change the world, are the one's who do." - Apple Inc.

Spade was waiting outside of the school and when he saw me, his eyes lighted up making my heart glowed in happiness. I was falling mare and more each day, and it scared me.

I slid in the car as he started the ignition and took the seat belt on. I glanced at him as he started driving out of the school.

"What is it, love?" Spade chuckled.

My face flushed in embarrassment, "Uuh..." I trailed off and shifted uncomfortably at my seat, "Where did you go?"

I saw him smirk at the corner of my eye making me frown.

He cleared his throat, "Sorry," he uttered. "I was doing some Alpha business. No, wait."

I groaned in frustration,"We smelled something at the border but we have a feeling that it's not from the pack across ours.

Instead, we feel it's some Rogues."

"Wait." I uttered. "You mean those werewolves who lost they're humanity side?"

"Yes," Spade nodded his head while staring at the road. "We smelled different scents but as we followed all of it with our trackers, the scent drifted off and vanished. We are in the conclusion that they must have been using something to hide their scents for they are far from the border already."

"But where did you end up smelling their scent the last time?" I curiously asked.

He licked his lower lip making me look at it. Such a temptation. Whoa, what the hell is happening to me?!

"At the town." he answered.

"At the town? You mean they must have been mingling with some humans."

Spade glanced at me before staring back at the road. "Don't worry, Alexa. The werewolves population is larger than the humans."

"Uuum, Spade? Will they go after me?" Spade growled so loud that I almost jumped at my seat.

"Spade..." I trailed off.

His grip tightened, "Not yet," he whispered.

I gulped and blinked, "Sorry. My question was stupid, you don't have to think. Besides, I bet they don't know me and they won't send me a second glance."

He breathed at my neck, "Alexa, I think you're right."

"I know." I smiled.

"No, you're getting it wrong. You are my mate Alexa and I don't think that your question is stupid. I need you by my side so that I can protect you. So, please stay with me."

A lump lodged my throat, "I've been perfectly fine Spade. You don't have to worry about me."

"Alexa, stay in the pack house with me. I'll protect you, forever."

I could not help but smile, "I know you will, but you also have to trust me. No danger will come to me, okay?"

He sighed, "Okay. If you don't want to move in the pack house then let me train you."

My eyes widened, "WHAT!?"

"Let me train you as a werewolf, so that you can at least defend yourself, whatever happens."

"You don't have to do that." I instantly blurted out.

"I need you to choose, it's either you come home with me or I train you." he smirked.

I laughed, "Yeah right. I'll go with training." I smirked.

He groaned under his breath, "I think staying at the pack house is the best option."

"HA-HA." I rolled my eyes and sat back on my seat.

****

When we reached the house. I kissed Spade's cheek but he tilted his head making me kiss his lips. He groaned and grabbed the back of my neck to deepen the kiss.

I pulled away after a moment, "No more, Spade." I asserted making him frown. He's so hot. Wth.

"Bye." I grunted, closed the door, and walked towards the house and hearing his car drive away as I opened the front door.

The lights were turned off, that's odd.

I went to the living room and saw Georgina crying.

"Georgina!"

Her hand was at her side while tears fell from her eyes.

"Georgina! What happened?" I asked and got a tissue to stop the bleeding on her lips.

"Alexa, h-help him." she sniffed.

I blinked and grabbed my phone from my pocket, I clicked Spade's name.

"Hello?"

"T-they took Eric!"

"I'll be there in 2." Spade blurted and ended the call.

Spade arrived and blurted "We are going to the pack doctor, he can help Georgina."

I looked down and eyed the blood that seemed to stuck at my hands. Georgina's blood. I don't know what happened, but I would find out soon, and then I will find Eric. I won't let anyone harm my brother. No one.

*****

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I sat there while watching Georgina's sleeping form. There were scratches on her arms. At her side was a big claw mark that made blood keep trickling out.

"Alexa...." Spade's voive broke me out from my thoughts."

"Spade." I whispered. "What news do you have?"

"The scent was like the werewolves we have smelled at the border." He said and looked at me. "Alexa, I need you to stay with me. It's dangerous if I let you live by yourself."

I nodded my head without arguing, he's right. I will be safer with him and with the pack.

"Alexa." Spade murmured, snapping me out from my thoughts.

I glanced at him as he engulfed me into a tight hug. That's when I broke down and sobbed on his chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.1K 2.1K 21
"I'm giving you back to your pack! Rouge!" He spat Tears swelled up in my eyes. I thought he was my mate? Are mates like this? "W- what do you mean...
7.7M 279K 37
They say opposites attract. But what happens when a rogue and an Alpha who both crave chaos end up being mates? It seems like Moon Goddess has made h...
1.2M 30.7K 35
"I-I'm sorry for waking you up. Please forgive me Alpha." She basically threw herself to her knees and bared her neck: a sign of submission. I sighed...
833K 37.3K 20
The man looked me up and down, his red eyes staring through me."You... Are a werewolf." "So I've noticed" The man scowled, his lips pulling back rev...