The Setup (GXG)

Від Iloveme1974

I stood up as more of her tears started to fall,"You was on the dance floor full of people, getting your brai... Більше

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven

Chapter 21

349 11 0
Від Iloveme1974

"I haven't seen you in over a month! You're my only child and sometimes I get worried." My mom said over the phone.

Worried? For what? I'm still exactly the same.

"I have to go Mom I'm busy, I'll call you back soon."

"Cameron Alexander. You don't have to send anyone to get the kids this weekend, I'm having a barbecue this evening at the beach house. If you ever want to see you kids again, you will come." She said before hanging up.

That was a weak threat. I laughed, it was already 5;45. She planned this. Well I am hungry and I could probably stay until about 7. I grabbed my keys and got in the car.

Unfortunately I turned a 30 minute drive into a 15 minute one. I'm thankful a police didn't pull me over.

I stepped out the car and looked around. This small barbecue was packed with people judging by the cars. My heart started beating funny when I opened the door.

I groaned, I haven't seen Aurora in months. I guess we really did need a break from each other.

Girls in bikinis was dancing outside, all the way down to the beach. Someone grabbed my arm making me turn around.

"Where are my children?" I asked her.

She smiled,"You've dyed your hair! It looks so good on you."

My mother was drunk.

"Your kids isn't here. Aurora have a babysitter." She said handing me a drink then walking pass me.

Great.

She lied.

I don't even know anyone here! Police passed me running towards the beach. What the hell is going on?

There wasn't any neighbors around, who could they be here for?

My heart dropped as they pushed everyone away to get to Aurora. Please don't be her. They stood in from of her as I watched her face fall. She started cursing them backing and backing away forcing my mother and her father to intervene.

They forced Aurora to turn around and put the cuffs on her.

Ok this is getting serious.

I should leave.

They forced her passed me. I don't think she noticed, she was drunk.

"We have to go to the hospital! Noah is there! He overdosed on some of her pills!" My mother said pulling me behind them.

What.

Pills? What fucking pills!? Overdosed!?

I rushed passed all of them but My mother opened the door before I could put the car in reverse.

"I'll drive."

I shook my head,"I got it."

She put her hands on her hips and stood in front of my door. I groaned and jogged to the other side of the car. I was shaking almost, why wasn't we going any fucking faster!?

"Calm down." My mother said pulling into the parking lot.

Calm down? I am calm! I jumped out the car and ran inside to the front desk.

"Noah Jones? Can I see him? Is he okay?"

"The doctor will be out in a minute." She said chewing her gum.

I inhaled ok this is a female, I'm considered Male. If I hit her I could go to jail.

Before I could respond, a woman in a white coat stepped out.

"Noah Jones?"

My mother ran up before I could.

"Yes? Is he okay?"

The doctor nodded,"We were called just in time, we were able to pump his stomach to get the drugs out. But it does have side effect because of how young he is."

Side effects? What the fuck?

"He speech will take longer coming out. His brain is still in the developing stage but we will know more when he wakes up." She added.

Oh my fucking god.

She destroyed my son.

The doctor pointed behind us,"Child Services is here to speak to another parent or guardian."

I sat down in the chair as my mother talked to her. I answered questions here and there but I definitely wasn't in the mood. Aurora fathers came in with Aiden and Layla then hugged my mother.

They talked with the social worker a while until she left.

"You have to go bail Aurora out." My mother whispered.

I grabbed my keys from her and walked out the hospital.

Bail her out my ass.

———

I watched as she walked out the jail rubbing her wrist. How did she even make bail that fast? I'm not going to question it, it's fucking Aurora.

And her bald-headed as daddy.

I rolled my eyes. She wiped her tears as she got to the car. Getting in, she put her seatbelt on and didn't say a word.

I held my tongue. Surprisingly. The drive to her house seemed about thirty minutes but overall it probably was fifteen.

"Take me to the hospital." She hissed.

Hospital?

"I'm not your fucking chauffeur. I need to get some clothes for my kids." I said turning the car off and getting out.

She followed me,"Why? They're not going anywhere."

I rolled my eyes as I unlocked the door. Going upstairs, I grabbed two suitcases and started to pack their stuff. They had clothes at my house but not as nearly as much as they did here.

"My kids isn't going anywhere." She said again.

I laughed,"They're going with me."

She knocked the clothes out my hand and started unpacking the bags. I inhaled and exhaled, shit I still had enough breath in my chest to exhale again!

"They are going with me. You left pills out Aurora! You could've fucking killed Noah! Of all fucking things pills!? Why have drugs laying around the fucking house when you have kids!?"

She pushed me,"I wasn't here! You can't blame me for it!"

What?

"Who else to blame!? This is your house and those are your pills! My god, you still smell like booze from the fucking party. You're not fit to be a mother." As I yelled, more tears started to come down her face.

"Child services is at the hospital, they're in my care until your hearing." I said picking back all of the clothes up.

She wiped her tears,"Don't take my kids."

I zipped the bags up and looked at her.

"You should of thought about that before trying to kill Noah. If it was up to me you'd still be in jail."

Aurora cried harder,"I'll give your money back."

"Fuck it, I don't ever want to see your fucking face again." I said walking back downstairs and getting in my car.

Why did I feel like I just broke my own heart? I groaned and pulled off. After dropping the bags off at my house, I drove back to the hospital.

It's 3 in the fucking morning.

I sighed as I sat down next to the sleeping kids. Layla opened her eyes and crawled into my lap.

"I could take them home, it's late, you stay to see what else the doctor says." My mother said getting up and getting the kids together.

"Aurora has been going through depression every since you left her even though she won't admit it. I convinced her to come out and enjoy last night so if you're going to blame anyone blame me." She said before leaving.

Depression?

Drug dealers deal with depression? Or just fucking guilt? Hours after hours passed. I sat in silence while scrolling on Instagram.

I'm tired.

The doctor walked out making me stand.

"He's still sleeping, you should go home and rest. We will call you when he wakes up. Should be tomorrow if not, no more than three days then we will run more test and he can go home."

I nodded and grabbed my coat. The drive home was long. Too long. Before I realized where I was, I was opening Aurora house door. The house was quiet, too quiet.

I exhaled. I shouldn't have left. I took my shoes and shirt off and climbed into the bed behind her. She turned over and put her head on my chest.

Oh god, she was crying.

Drug dealers don't cry.

"He's coming home tomorrow." I mumbled.

She didn't respond. Time seems to speed up as we laid in the dark. My phone started to ring.

Doctors call this early? It's 7:00 in the fucking morning. Oh shit. I stood up and walked to the bathroom.

"Yes?"

"Where are you? I've been waiting at your house for almost an hour." Kay said.

I groaned,"I'm coming."

Hanging up the phone, I rushed back into the room and started to put on my clothes.

Well shirt and shoes.

"Are you going back to the hospital?" Aurora asked sitting up.

I swallowed as I watched the cover fall. How did I not feel she was naked? I shook my head. She stood up and looked me up and down.

"It's about time to be with someone your own age isn't it?"

What?

"I only wanted you for the sex when we first met, like a fling. But you couldn't pull out." She added.

"Aurora." I stopped her rolling my eyes.

"I have a job for you. Be my bodyguard." She whispered close to my lips.

"If I don't?"

She smirked,"You wouldn't want anyone harming me knowing you could've been here to stop it."

My phone started to ring again, this time it was with a flow of messages. I groaned and looked at what everyone is tagging me in.

Holy shit.

Did I ever mention the world was never on my side. Aurora snatched the phone from me and looked at the picture.

There it was, me and Kay sitting on my balcony with her between my legs while I rub her stomach.

Tears started to fall from Aurora eyes as she wrapped herself up.

"You got her pregnant!?"

I shook my head,"No, I don't think so."

I thought she was too old to get pregnant to be honest. What 40 year old have kids? It was just a shock to me as it is to her.

"The time apart didn't help our relationship at all." She mumbled.

"Get out." She added laying back down.

I groaned and walked out the room. When I made it downstairs, I turned the tv on and started going through her refrigerator. After deciding on ice cream, I grabbed the cover and sat on the couch with the tub of butter pecan ice cream.

I lost count of how many episodes of Martin I've watched.

Before I knew it, the sounds of pans hitting together woke me up. The empty tube of ice cream was gone and I had thicker cover over me.

I closed my eyes again only to hear another slam.

"Ok Aurora I fucking get it." I said putting another pillow over my face.

She didn't stop.

In fact, she got louder. I stood up and folder the cover, after putting it away, I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

Aurora sat in the chair quietly while eating a bowl of cereal. She had to slam pans for a bowl of cereal? I sat in front of her.

"We have to talk without walking away."

She looked up,"About what? You have someone pregnant while married to me, note, she apart of royal and you're taking my kids away. That's basically sums it up."

Now or never.

"Imagine coming home from work everyday and your lover accusing you of cheating. That shit gets tiring." I said rolling my eyes.

"Did I lié? You were cheating."

I shook my head,"No I wasn't."

"Giving another woman any attention I should be receiving is cheating! If you wasn't cheating how did she end up pregnant 9 months later!?" She yelled standing up.

I stood up and stepped away from her,"You're right. It's my fault, I'm sorry."

"Let's start over." I begged as she stopped in front of me.

"Start over? We were never finished, only reason you stayed away that long is because she got pregnant, otherwise she would've died months ago."

"First, after she have this baby you will ask her for a DNA test. If it is yours, you will only see it on the weekends, your great at that." She added sarcastically.

I was planning on doing that anyway.

I raised my brow,"Looks like you have more to say Aurora. Get it off your fucking chest."

She hit me.

In the face.

Hard.

Before I knew it I grabbed her by the neck and slung her against the wall with my hands getting tighter. She pushed us both down making me hit the floor with her on top.

Aurora put her lips to mines shocking me. I pulled her closer and kissed her harder. For a second I thought she was going to kill me.

She pulled away with her eyes still closed,"Don't ever leave me again."

She was at a vulnerable moment. Drug dealers don't be vulnerable.

"I'm sorry Aurora." I mumbled.

She stood up pulling me with her,"Go freshen up, we're having dinner here in less than an hour."

She walked upstairs slamming the door behind her. I shrugged and took my shower in the guest bathroom. When I finished, I put on regular tan shorts and white shirt with the polo sign at the bottom.

Walking out the room, I smelled food coming from downstairs. My phone started ringing in my pocket.

I checked it as I made my way downstairs. I rolled my eyes, more tags from the Shaderoom and TMZ. I groaned at the old ass picture of Kay and I.

Aurora grabbed water from the refrigerator and looked at me.

She smirked,"Your mother is out in the front with our company."

I grabbed her before she could walk pass me.

"What other company?"

She snatched away and continued walking. I followed closely behind her. The moment I seen Kay and her husband my mouth dropped.

Is this a setup? I quickly got myself together and greeted them both.

"Cameron? You're the one who knocked my wife up." He said holding out his hand.

I looked down at it then back at him. How did they know where Aurora stayed? I looked at her as she sipped her drink eyeing me.

Kay pulled his hand down and smiled at me.

"This is my husband Cameron."

My mother and Aurora dad stood in the corner eating. They approved of this? No way.

"Hey, I'm Cameron."

I could beat Aurora at her own game. I walk around them and picked up a paper towel and piece of meat.

I glanced at my mother,"Where are the kids?"

"Sleeping. Noah got back this morning, the other two won't leave his side."

Kay sat beside me in the long chair and her husband sat across from us. He glared at me making me smile.

Sucks to be him.

"Why did she invite you?" I mumbled to Kay when Aurora and Kay husband started to talk.

"She wanted to bond." She whispered back.

I reached over to rub Kay stomach,"I'll have to see it to believe it."

"And you wouldn't want me to see it. I will kill him." I added.

She laughed,"Aurora didn't kill me."

"Because you're pregnant." I immediately told her.

"Do you think it's okay for us to post a picture together?"

I shrugged,"It doesn't matter to me."

The moment she held my phone up to snap the picture, it went flying. I looked at her husband in annoyance.

"That was my phone." I commented.

He growled,"No pictures."

"You should pick my phone up." I encouraged him.

He laughed,"I don't bow to any United States Citizen."

I stood up,"Good thing I'm not just any United States Citizen, I'm Cameron. Pick up my phone that you knocked down."

"Cameron." Kay warned from beside me.

I hit her husband in the face and forced him to his knees with my gun. I laughed.

"Pass my phone."

Kay reached down and grabbed the phone. She pushed the phone into my chest and walked pass me. I looked down at the crying man, bitch.

I looked at Aurora,"I hope you got what you was aiming for."

I chased behind Kay before Aurora could mumbled a word. She stood in front of Layla and Aiden. They watched her until they noticed me.

"Daddy!" They said running to hug me.

"Go get your bag from grandma, your staying with me tonight." I told them making them run outside.

She crossed her arms and stared. I smiled.

"I'm moving. From this city to somewhere on the countryside with warm days and cold nights. My house is almost finished, I'm waiting for them to place the furniture."

I pulled her into an close hug,"You can come whenever you like, just promise me you will tell my son who is real father is."

"I promise."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

The Bet Від Pepper

Романтика

266K 9.7K 34
"Do I look like the kind of woman who needs to bribe someone into sex?" She raised an eyebrow and placed a beautifully manicured hand on the generous...
Married at Eighteen Від Pink Elephant

Короткі історії

2.5K 110 9
Taylor Avery Madison is getting married. At eighteen years of age. It's an arranged marriage. Forced upon him by his evil grandparents. Emerson Tyle...
3.2M 99.7K 44
Arranged marriage, it doesn't occur as much in this modern society. Or so people think. In reality, it would shock you how high the numbers are...
277K 10.4K 69
ʙᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ ꜰᴏʀᴄᴇ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙʏ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴏᴘᴘᴏꜱɪᴛᴇꜱ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴀɢɴᴇᴛꜱ ʏᴇᴛ ꜰɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏɴꜱᴇqᴜᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴀᴄʀɪꜰɪᴄᴇꜱ...