𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑮𝒐𝒍𝒅

Door Babydeer2019

Emriana travels to the Kingdom of Ekudal to sell her paintings but gets more than she bargained for when she... Meer

Disclaimer
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
chapter sixty-seven
chapter sixty-eight
chapter sixty-nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy-one
chapter seventy-two
chapter seventy-three
chapter seventy-four
chapter seventy-five
chapter seventy-six
chapter seventy-seven
chapter seventy-eight
chapter seventy-nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty-one
chapter eighty-two
chapter eighty-three
chapter eighty-four
chapter eighty-five
chapter eighty-six
chapter eighty-seven
chapter eighty-eight
Swords of Emerald
New book coming soon...

epilogue

30.2K 1K 408
Door Babydeer2019

I groaned, shuffling further into my blanket, feeling something on my face. The drowsiness kept pulling me back to the dreamland, but the weird sensation on my cheek pulled me awake. It took me a few seconds to understand what that was.

A tongue.

And I knew just who it belonged to.

"Akira," I groaned.

"Wrong guess, princess," I chuckled, turning my face away from Zeke only to bump my head against a hard chin. I whimpered, blinking open to see my three husbands watching me with amusement.

"You three should wipe away that smirk of yours. It's your fault if I'm tired," I groaned, hiding my face under my pillow.

"How can it be our fault?" Zander questioned, kissing my naked shoulder.

"You made me pregnant," I muttered, and they all laughed.

"I'm sorry, little one," Drakkar mumbled into my hair, kissing my cheek repeatedly, and I tried to hold back the smile but failed. I uncovered my face from the pillow and pecked his lips before doing the same to Zeke and Zander.

"Good morning," I yawned, sitting up on the bed, and rolled my eyes as I felt their heavy lusty eyes on my naked body. I heard a series of good morning follow as I left the bed, but not before Zander grabbed my butt, giving it a hard slap. I hissed, sending him a glare as I walked into my dressing room.

I grabbed a dress and went to take a shower. I, of course, was joined by Zeke, who made the process a lot longer, unable to keep his hands to himself.

"Zeke," I gasped, gripping his shoulder as he slid his length inside me. I could only squeeze my thighs around his waist to control the screams I wanted to let out.

"Princess, you know I fucking love the noise you make. Please don't keep them to yourself," he grunted as he slammed in and out of me, his morning erection poking my inside in a torturing way.

"I...don't want to...wake THEm up," I almost screamed as he slammed harder inside me. I held a loose hand around his neck as my legs began to shake, and we orgasmed together.

He hoisted me up once again to get a better grip on my thighs as the water poured over our heads. He lowered his lips to mine, and we shared an intimate kiss as we regained our composure. We finished washing up before leaving the shower.

I began to brush my hair as Zander and Drakkar joined us in the bathroom. My eyes lingered on Zander's tone butt as he entered the shower groggily, still not entirely woken up. I glanced at myself in the mirror as I continued to brush my hair, smiling at Drakkar, who watched me through the glass.

"You look like a little goddess today. Did I tell you that?" He said, stepping behind me and wrapping both his arms around my stomach as he rested his chin on the top of my hair.

"You tell me every day," I grinned, arching my neck back so my lips could find his. I placed a delicate kiss on his warm soft ones before finishing untangling my hair. Still wet, I decided to braid them so they would be out of the way.

"Are they awake yet?" I asked Zeke as he walked back into the bathroom with the socks he had forgotten.

"I didn't hear anything as I walked by their rooms," he said, putting on his socks.

"I'll go check on them,"

"I'll come with you, little one," Drakkar said as he finished tying his belt.

His brown hair was way longer now, the curls almost reaching his shoulder. He would sometime tie it in a small bun, and I just thought it was the most attractive thing ever.

I laced my hand into his as we entered the first bedroom. The drapes were still close, keeping the room in the darkness. I approached the bed, smiling at the lump under the cover. I sat on the edge of the bed by his head as Drakkar squatted next to us.

He slowly pulled the duvet off his face, and the mop of blond hair came into view. I gently ran my fingers through them. He groaned in his sleep, and Drakkar chuckled.

"He reminds me so much of Zander sometime,"

"They're basically the same person," I added, and Drakkar kissed my shoulder.

"Flynn, you have to wake up. Mommy and Daddies have prepared a fun day for all of us," he whispered into his ear, and I smiled as Flynn groaned, slowly waking up. He blinked a couple of times, his crystal blue eyes creasing as he smiled.

"Mommy," his small body crawled over to my lap, and I picked him up, attacking him with kisses all over his face. He squirmed out of my grasp as he giggled. I lowered him to his feet, he was getting heavy.

"Daddy," he walked over to Drakkar, who lifted him with ease as he whispered something in his ear that had Flynn nodding his head rapidly. Drakkar chuckled before carrying him on his hip. I followed them as we walked into the next bedroom.

Zeke walked into the room with us.

"Put me down, Daddy," Flynn whispered-yelled.

"Say it nicely," I said, and he hid his face into his father's shoulder, grumbling something under his breath. Zeke chuckled, whispering something into his ear.

"Put me down, please," Drakkar did, and I smiled as I watched Flynn run over to Kalen's bed. He jumped on it, shaking his twin brother awake. Kalen pushed him off the bed with a smirk, before slipping out of bed.

Flynn ran over to Zeke, hiding his face in Zeke's stomach as he asked to be picked up.

"How did you sleep, baby?" I asked, and Kalen shrugged, wrapping an arm around Drakkar's waist.

I sent a confused glance to Drakkar, who made a face I now knew as I'll tell you when I find out.

"Flynn, Kalen, how about you go play downstairs," I suggested, and the boys sprinted out of the room, heading downstairs. We heard their little steps down the stairs as the four years old ran to Akira's room which was essentially my art room.

Drakkar, Zander, and Zeke had planned the house perfectly, as we used the empty rooms upstairs as their bedrooms. Even if I never got them to admit it, I think they had planned the children's room in the design of our home.

Zander appeared around the corner, smelling like fresh soap, and I ran my hand through his silky wet hair, loving how it felt on my fingers. His eyes closed as he pulled me closer to him. He loved it when I played with his hair.

"Good morning, angel," he said, his voice a low baritone raspiness that made my knees weak.

"Morning to you," I nuzzled my face into his chest, loving the strong cologne he'd just put on.

"Are we still doing a picnic today?" Zeke asked, kissing the crown of my hair.

I nodded. "Of course, it's tradition. Yesterday was your birthday, meaning today is the day we met five years ago."

"I hope it's not as violent as that year," Zander grumbled, and his brothers laughed at him, still finding Zander getting bit by Akira funny after so many years.

"I don't think that's possible. I can't glare at you as I did back then, you're too pretty," Drakkar pecked my lips, before heading downstairs to check on the boys making an awful lot of noise.

"Your mother came by yesterday afternoon and dropped a fruit basket for us," I said.

"That's nice," Zeke noted.

"We should take it with us," Zander suggested, and I grinned.

"That's exactly what I was thinking,"

Kalen and Flynn were running around the living room, chasing each other with toy swords. I'd made Zander, Zeke, and Drakkar swore that they wouldn't let our sons touch real ones until they were old enough.

"Are you sure you want to go? Maybe you should rest instead, you weren't feeling well yesterday morning," Drakkar asked me, and I huffed.

"Dana!" I whispered under my breath.

"Thank fucking god she told us otherwise, we would've never known. You never tell us when you're sick," Zander grunted.

"I'm not sick, I assure you all," I said, and they didn't seem convinced. I shrugged, reaching for the picnic basket, but Zeke beat me to it.

"I'm not letting you carry it, princess," I opened my mouth to argue. "Don't even start with me."

"I thought you were supposed to be the fun one," I glared at him, and he pecked my lips.

"I can be fun in many ways. Remember how much fun we had last night with—" I clamped my hands over his mouth.

"Not in front of them," I said, noticing how Kalen and Flynn were now standing in front of us.

"Come on," Zander grabbed my hand, and we headed outside through the backdoor. Kalen and Flynn ran around us, playing their usual game of dragons, where they basically chased after each other endlessly.

The morning breeze blew in my damp hair, and the sun was already hot enough to keep us warm. Zander tightened his hold as we walked down the hill, heading to the vast clearing a little bit further away. All this land was part of the royal private grounds. Nobody was allowed here except us, which felt nice because it allowed us to be just by ourselves.

"I have a meeting with the head council the day after tomorrow," I started, gathering their attention.

"If one of you has time, I would love for you to be there," I added.

"Fuck, I already have a meeting with Droga," Zeke said.

"Is this about the distillery?" I asked, and he nodded.

Zeke had opened his own distillery in Ekudal, where he spend most of his free time making whiskey. He absolutely loved it. Kalen and Flynn loved going there with their father. They always said it was like making magic potions.

"I can probably come by," Zander said, and I nodded.

"Is this about our new proposition?" Drakkar asked as our eyes stayed on the two toddlers running around ahead of us. They were quite fast, and we found out pretty quickly that it only took them a few seconds to disappear from our sight.

"Yes, I finished working on it yesterday afternoon,"

"I think I'll have time to come as well. A new currency for Ekudal is a great idea, but the older members of the council won't like such a big change. I think it's best if Zander and I are there to support your proposition," Drakkar said, and we nodded.

"Did we mention how fucking good you are at being Queen?" Zeke said, grabbing my other hand as we walked amongst the short herbs.

I laughed. "Yes, you have, but I always love to hear it,"

"How about here?" I suggested, and they nodded. Drakkar picked up the blanket, laying it on the grass. We all removed our shoes as we sat down.

"Kalen! Flynn!" Drakkar called for them, and Flynn sprinted toward us. He ran straight into Zander, who caught him in his arm before he could hurt himself.

"Careful there," he said, and Flynn shrugged, lowering himself into the lap of his father.

"Daddy, why am I here? I want to go play," he whined, and I shook my head, taking out the different bowls of fruits.

"Kalen," Drakkar repeated, but the boy pretended not to hear him.

"Kalen! I said now!" Drakkar raised his voice, and the boy immediately stopped what he was doing and walked toward us with his head down in shame. The small boy hid his face into my neck as he began to cry, and I shushed him as I rocked his body against mine.

I could see the frown on Drakkar's face as he watched his son cry because of him.

"Mommy," he sobbed, and I kissed the crown of his head.

"Don't be upset, baby. Your father isn't mad at you. He just wanted you to come to eat all the delicious things Grandma made us," I said softly, but he didn't move from my arms.

They still struggled from time to time to not snap when they were frustrated. It was a habit that had been so embedded in them that it was hard to get rid of it. They had gotten so much better at controlling their anger in the past few years.

"I'm sorry, Kalen," Drakkar said after a while, and the small boy shifted in my lap as he peeked out of my neck. Drakkar opened his arms, and Kalen ran into the embrace of his father.

"One at a time, Flynn," Zeke said as he pulled the fruit away from him. The boy's cheeks were stuffed with grapes, and I hid my smile at how cute he looked.

"He's fine," Zander argued, and Zeke rolled his eyes.

"No, he's not. He could choke," Zeke contested, and Zander stayed silent, his way of admitting the other was right.

"I'm sorry, daddy," I heard Kalen whisper to Drakkar as he wiped the tears off his face.

My fingers glided along my neck, finding the locket I cherished dearly. I wondered if my parents could see me right now. I hope they were proud of me.

I'd never truly understood why my real mother ran away from my father when she was pregnant with me until I gave birth to my sons. The love I held for them was greater than any love I had for anyone. I would do anything to protect them.

"Princess, open," I saw Zeke holding a strawberry in front of my mouth. I blushed, opening as he pushed it inside. He watched me with a smug expression as my eyes widened at the sweet taste.

Movement from the corner of my eyes caught my attention, and my smile grew as I saw the white tiger walking toward us. My eyes froze on the two small white cubs following behind him.

"What?" I said in disbelief, my eyes becoming watery.

"Daddies, look! Akira had babies!" Flynn yelled, and they chuckled as I stayed frozen in shock.

Akira seemed more wary than usual as he approached me. I knew enough about animals to know how protective they were of their cubs. The fact he had brought them to me was all I needed to know about our friendship.

"Flynn, Kalen, I want you to stay calm, and not yell," I said as the tiger approached me with hesitation. The two little white tigers behind him kept trying to play with his tail.

I extended my hand to him, and he rubbed his head along the side of it.

"Aki," I whispered into his fur as I laid a kiss between his eyes. He let out a few roars, and I smiled as the cubs appeared next to me. I didn't reach for them but instead allowed them to come to me. They sniffed me with wariness.

"Can I touch?" I heard Kalen whisper to Drakkar.

"No, only Mommy can touch him,"

Kalen huffed. "Why?"

"Because she's special," Zeke explained with a smile.

They began rubbing their snout into my shoulder, and I smiled at Akira as he watched me. His icy blue eyes darted from me to his cubs. He growled after a moment, and the cubs turned to him before running away. He turned to me, and I smiled.

"I'm proud of you, Aki," I whispered as I pulled him closer to him. He nuzzled his snout into my neck before pulling away.

I watched him run back to his cubs as they headed back into the forest. My eyes never left him as I watched my best friend, my best companion, with his own children.

Before he crossed the edge of the forest, he stopped and turned his head to me. Our gazes met, and a tear slid down my face as he continued his journey, disappearing amongst the trees.

Zander scooted to where I was, Kalen now in Zeke's lap as he fed him more grapes.

"You okay?" He whispered as he pulled me to him. I rested my head against his chest as I put my arms over his that were holding me close to him.

"I'm happy for him," I said, and he kissed the side of my face.

Kalen and Flynn left to play after a while, their level of energy was hard to contain. My husbands turned their attention to me, but I was already looking at them.

"You know what I keep thinking about right now?" Zeke smirked as he scooted closer to me. He wrapped a hand around my leg and ran his thumb up and down on the skin.

"What?" I asked.

"How good you would look without any clothes right now?" I rolled my eyes as we all burst into laughter.

I laid my head on Zander's chest as I watched Zeke and Drakkar lay their head on my stomach.

"Do you think it's going to be a boy or a girl?" Drakkar asked.

"A girl," I said. "Dana thinks so too,"

"Maybe it will be triplets," Zander voiced, and I gasped, shaking my head.

"I hope not, I don't think my body could handle so many humans inside me," Zeke and Drakkar chuckled.

We stayed silent for hours, just listening to the soft sound of the breeze and our children laughing in the distance. I know I'd made a sacrifice of my life when I decided to become Queen, but right now, it didn't feel like a sacrifice.

To think I could be alone in the forest without my husbands and children suddenly sounded like a punishment almost.

Zander placed a kiss along the side of my neck, and I sighed, nuzzling further into him.

"You know...someone should write a story about us,"

"Why?" Zeke asked, turning his head the other way so he could see me.

"Because our story deserves to be shared," I chuckled.

"The painter girl with her friend tiger falls in love with the mighty but wonderful princes," I added, and they shifted.

"We're not wonderful," Zander grumbled.

"Of course you are. You're the nicest,"

"Only to you," they all said at the same time, and I rolled my eyes.

"And our children," Zeke added, and Zander and Drakkar hummed in approval.

"Fine. To me and our children," I repeated, my eyes watching the three beautiful men all nestled around me.

The End

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.3K 967 29
Three rulers. Three lives. One purpose. To save the second earth with no fail. The superior triplets are the kings of the earth; ruling each and ever...
218 67 15
Cover by Heather_Dianne ***Book One*** In a world where magic is rejected, viewed with shame and punishable by death, there are twin enchanters, twin...
159K 7K 34
Alexander smiled at her. "You are quite likeable, Emmeline, and I think we might one day be dear friends, but I doubt I shall ever wish to marry you...
943 54 22
*Mature content warning.* A mythical kingdom is ruled by a king, queen, and their son, the prince. The prince is engaged to a rich noble woman, the d...