Destiny Brought Us Together

Par PushpaPandey07

It's not always in your hands whom to fall for , or to say whom you may live with . sometimes it's family,lov... Plus

CHARACTERS
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 3

507 68 22
Par PushpaPandey07

Hello ,
To everyone who is reading this book ,pls vote and leave a comment to motivate me .... Here I am uploading itna next chapter, hope you all enjoy

"Ms Diya Malhotra".....

Again this voice made me trembled I was feeling low after hearing as my heart was pumping out .....
My voice was not coming out of my mouth as I was shocked .......but somehow I managed to turn back ...

I turned back and saw.............
.........................................................

My heart was shattered into pieces as I could guess it just by his voice .

DIYA'S POV:-

"Ohhh!!! So he is actually the one..."
I concluded as soon I turned back

Diya sometimes you need to make decisions that will hurt your heart but heal your soul... I said to myself.
And decided to go on..

"Hii! Mr Aarav Singhania"...
"I am the lawyer that Shyam sir has appointed to handle your case Diya Malhotra "...
I introduced myself with all the fake emotions and confidence I can hold.

"Oh Hello Miss Malhotra" ...
He replied to my greeting but still his eyes were holding confusions in them and finally he dared to ask

"Do We have met before"....
He asked looking straight in my eyes expecting a most common answer
And my reply was also all ready but unfortunately I didn't get to reply as
Bell ring calling our name to enter the court ...

"Let's go Mr singhania it's our turn.."
I told him moving forward and he was still standing behind with a little imperfections in his eyes for me .

"Yes sure"...he replied with a confusing reaction..

We entered the court and everyone was panicking as we didn't even prepared a single thing regarding this.

Our hearing was started and than I stated the fact to judge that we did not have enough time to go trough our case and need this hearing to postpone...
I explained our situation to judge

After thinking a bit judge postponed the next hearing for one week....
And the court was adjourned.

"Thank God!!" I sighed.. as we walked out of court room...

"Miss Malhotra"..I heard the same voice calling my name and I turned back normally

"Yes sir!" I replied

I wanted you to get the file of case from Navya and go through it..
And after that tommorow come to my office as we will be discussing it...

Sure!! I replied with a smile ...

And then we went our way...

So ...at last he didn't even remember me ... But it's good in a way...

As I don't want to dig again on that matter as I have moved on and he is just my client....
I pacified my self ...

It was four of evening when we reached our hotel room..
I directly went inside the room without saying a word..

Oh gawd I am really feeling very tired without even doing much work ...
I have became so lazy these days..
I get fresh and after that I decided to Call my Di .. yes she is the only one with whom I can share anything without any worry and more specifically right now I wanted to talk to someone so she is the best option I guess.

"Hello! Di what are you doing.."

"Nothing much but you dumbass why didn't you called me from two days.."

"Ohh , I was really busy , actually I have been in Mumbai right now regarding a case.so.."

"So whats up with the case...how's it going...."

"Well, but I still need to stay here for one week as it didn't end yet..."

"Ohh." She replied
"Diya is there something else you wanna tell or you're hiding" she asked me out of nowhere suspecting me

"No...oooo... definitely not ..what will I hide from you ,you know me di."
I know I leid but it's comman for me .
Anyways I didn't want her to know about all this because I have my own reasons.

"Yeah.. I know but just teasing you .
ok I have to attend a call ..
So bye .. sweetie ... And take care..'

"Hmm.. and you to..."
I replied in a boring yone as I really wanted to talk a little more.

I was feeling really bored but then decided to sleep a bit..
_____________________________________

My phone rings ..........
Hello, Anita what happened....

Ma'am it's eight don't you want to eat....

Oh ! Sorry.....No I don't have appetite, so you can eat alone today.. bye .. goodnight.

I started sleeping again and woke up directly at morning seven..

Oh ! How I forgot I need to meet
Mr Singhania ( yess! I have decided to definitely act as I have met him first time and only as a client)..

I and Anita called a cab and Left for Singhania Enterprises..

Anita and I entered his cabin where Mr Aarav was sitting and talking over phone...

Anita got a call, so she went down to take it...

So should we proceed Miss Malhotra..

I got shocket as I let off my guards and thinking about something....

Yeah sure!!

So sir this is the Company who have put allegations on you for _________________________________
_________________________________
_____________________________________.

I completed explaining and aslo cleared some of my doubts and facts that I want aware of...

So what should we do according to you .... He asked with stress lines on his face..

Sir we need to find some proofs against him, so we can cover the fact that the file was not leaked you ....
And as you know that they are the ones who did it and just posted that crime over you ....

I need to know that when and where is Varun Nigam ( CEO of rival company ) going or we say we need to follow him.. may be we will get some leads ..

And how are you sure that he will definitely meet someone or give us the clue related to the case... He asked with a smirk...

I am not sure...... But I am getting feeling that we will definitely get something.....

Your feelings are not going to work Miss........

He inturrepted me...

Then do you have any better plan Mr Singhania ...... I replied with the same look..

Sure ..so when should we start....

Not we sir only me.. you send me his schedule and I will take care of it ...
I said with a bold look...

Do you really think Miss Malhotra that I will sit and watch you ruining up my case alone .... He said sarcastically.....

Ok then up to you!
What does he mean ruining up if he was this much concern that he didn't needed to hore a lawyer just get done with it yourself you jackass... I mumbled to myself..

Shall we go Miss Malhotra...

Sure....
I stand up but unfortunately my leg got scratched by chair and I start falling down on my face....

Wait .. whatt!!
I felt an arm rounding up my waist..
I slowly opened my eyes and saw..

A dazzling eyes poring into mine .as I saw I was completely lost in his eyes but somehow it looked empty to me from the core....

After a minute of realisation , I stepped back ...

Oh ...h I am Sorry Mr Singhania...
I really didn't mean it ...

It's okay Miss Malhotra..no one ever means to falls ... He said with a smile and started moving....

My cheeks we really getting red and I was feeling my blood running all over my body , .. my face went hot.....

Ohhh stop your thoughts diya otherwise you will get embarrassed once again...

I also walked behind him to the main entrance...

He opened the gate and slid inside the car ....
He seated in driver's seat .....
I hesitated a bit and then opened the back door of the car ...

Why are you sitting back....
Come and sit at front seat.....

Oh..h.. okay...
I said hesitating..a bit.....

So this is where I am ending this chapter. Hope you all like it.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.6K 972 17
"Will you ever hurt me?" "I would kill myself even on the thought of hurting you, Princess. I take care of what is mine" He loved her when she though...
78.8K 2.5K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...
173 21 9
At the end it's you It's your smile which makes my day It's your eye which make me drown It's your words that enchant me It's you who completes me ...
1.5K 106 15
"FOR ALL THE GIRLS WHO THINK IT IS ONE-SIDED, BUT DEEP DOWN, SOMEWHERE, THEY KNOW THAT IT IS NOT" _____________ Anyone would be on cloud nine if t...