Mafia Vampires

By Mochi_fxcs

Y/n's father disappears, leaving instructions for her to go to a house. Upon arrival, she encounters four va... More

Part one
Part two
Part three
Part four
Part five
Part six
Part seven
Part eight
Part nine
Part ten
Part eleven
Part twelve
Part thirteen
Part fifteen
Part sixteen
Part seventeen
Part eighteen
Part nineteen
Part twenty
Part twenty-one

Part fourteen

885 34 21
By Mochi_fxcs

We had gone through three of the Harry Potter movies when Jimin paused it. "You should eat something, what do you want?" 

"I'm not hungry." He rolled his eyes at me. "Do you want ramen?" I shrugged at him. "Okay, ramen it is. You can press play." 

Jimin got up, leaving me alone. I checked to see if he was looking and grabbed his phone. 

I checked for notifications but there wasn't anything. I placed his phone back and pressed play. 

I reached for my phone and called Taehyung. It went back to voicemail. I sighed and threw my phone across the couch. 

I heard the door open and turned around, Jungkook rushed inside and sat next to me. 

"Jiwoo got your blood results back." I waited for him to continue. "She said your body isn't producing enough blood." 

Jungkook took my hands, "she's coming back tomorrow morning, just to tell you what can be done." 

I stared at him. Was that even possible? I guess during my exams, I didn't really pay attention to myself. 

"Thank you, kook." Jungkook leaned forward and hugged me, "I know you didn't want to talk about it earlier but do you want to talk about it now?" 

"Talk about what?" He pulled back from me, "about what caused your panic attack." 

I looked down, "I still don't want to talk about it." Jungkook nodded, "well, whenever you're ready, we're here." 

"Does Tae know about this?" Jungkook shook his head, "I didn't message him, do you want to tell him?" 

"No, don't tell him anything." Jungkook rubbed his thumbs against my hand, "I'm sure he'll be back soon." 

"Your ramen," Jimin placed the bowl in front of me and sat down. "What's wrong?" He looked at me and Jungkook. 

"Y/n's blood tests came back, her body isn't producing enough blood so Jiwoo is coming back tomorrow." 

Jimin ran his fingers through my hair, "will you be okay tonight?" I looked at him, "I think so." 

"Maybe one of us should stay with you." I shook my head, "you don't need to, I'll be fine." 

I placed a cushion on my lap and reached for the bowl. "We're going to get ready, do you want me to help you upstairs?" 

I nodded at Jungkook. He helped me stand up and we immediately stood in my room. I sat down on my bed. 

"If you need anything, please call. I promise we'll try to be here as soon as possible." 

Jungkook cupped my face and kissed my forehead. He disappeared in front of me. 

I opened my laptop and played Netflix while I ate. I placed it on the side table and looked for my phone. 

I left it downstairs. "Y/n, we're going now, do you need anything before we go?" 

"My phone please." Jungkook nodded, he disappeared and reappeared with my phone in his hands. 

"You sure you'll be okay?" I nodded at him. "Call if you need anything, either hyung or me." 

 "I will, thank you." Jungkook handed me my phone before leaving. 

I opened my phone and checked to see any messages from Taehyung, still nothing. 

I pressed the call button and waited. Straight to voicemail again. I cut the call and leaned back. 

Where could he have gone? And why with Nayeon? Why didn't he tell anyone? Not even Jungkook or Jimin knew where he was. 

I slowly got up and walked towards Taehyung's room. I looked around for anything that seemed unusual. 

I opened his cupboard, everything smells just like him. I grabbed one of his hoodies and put it on. I took a deep breath, taking in his scent. 

I knew I shouldn't be going through his stuff but I just wanted to know where he was or why he just left. 

I moved to his bedside table and opened the drawers. There was nothing except a couple of pictures, turned upside down. 

I took them out and turned them around. It was Taehyung with another girl, I assumed she was Yerim. 

He looked exactly the same as he did now. I went through the pictures, one of them was her in a wedding dress. 

My chest tightened. Taehyung was married? Where was she? Did he go see her? 

I carefully placed the pictures back the way they were and left his room. 

I got into my bed and played Netflix. I messaged Taehyung but it only had one tick. 

I couldn't stop smelling his hoodie, it almost made me feel like he was here. 

___________________________________________

I heard someone calling my name and opened my eyes. Jimin stood in front of me. "Are you okay?" 

I nodded at him, "but can you stay with me?" He nodded, "of course." Jimin sat next to me. I rested my head on his chest. 

I felt his fingers against my neck. My mind wandered to what I saw earlier, Taehyung's pictures. 

Maybe Jimin would know something about it. "Can I ask you something?" He nodded, "anything." 

"Who is Yerim?" Jimin stiffened. "That's not a question for me, it's for Tae." 

Jimin ran his fingers through my hair, "but you do know who she is, right?" He sighed, "it's not for me to tell you, sorry princess." 

I took a deep breath in, "do you think he went to see her?" Jimin stopped running his fingers through my hair, "he couldn't have. But I can't tell you anything about this. It's for Tae to tell you." 

My heart thumped against my rib cage. "He's with Nayeon." Jimin looked down at me, "how do you know?" 

I took a deep breath in, "I called him earlier today and she answered, she said that she would tell him I called. But after that, his phone has been off." 

"Oh, I had no idea." He continued to run his fingers through my hair, "that's why I had a panic attack earlier, I just got so scared and confused and I started wondering if he was…busy with her."

My chest tightened as I spoke, "I know it's stupid but I-" Jimin cut me off, "it's not stupid, princess but trust me, nothing is happening between them." 

"But how do you know?" Jimin cupped my face and kissed my forehead, "I know Tae, but leave all of that, get some sleep." 

I grabbed his arm, "can you stay with me?" Jimin nodded, "sure, princess." He lay down, letting me lie on his chest. 

I closed my eyes, trying to forget the pain and everything else. 

___________________________________________

The sun shone in my face, making me open my eyes. I sat up, rubbing my eyes. 
Jimin wasn't here anymore. 

I got up, heading to the bathroom to get dressed. As I stepped out of the bathroom, Jungkook was sitting on my bed. 

"Hey, are you okay?" I nodded at him. "We have to go to the hospital Jiwoo works at, she has everything there." 

I looked down at my clothes, "I need to change." Jungkook stood up, "that's fine, hyung and I will wait for you then we can leave." 

He left. I pulled out decent clothes and quickly changed. I walked downstairs, still feeling a little light headed. 

Jungkook drove as Jimin and I sat in the backseat. We arrived at a hospital, Jungkook sorted out everything and Jiwoo took me to one of the rooms. 

"I'm doing a blood transfusion, it'll take about an hour for all the blood to enter and circulate in your body." 

I nodded at her. Jiwoo inserted a needle into my arm and connected it to the blood bags above me. 

"Try not to move too much, let me know if you need anything else." I nodded at her, "I'll tell you if I need anything." 

___________________________________________

Eventually the transfusion was done. I didn't feel light headed anymore or weak. Jiwoo removed the needle and cleaned up. 
___________________________________________

Jungkook drove us home. "How are you feeling now?" Jimin squeezed my hand, "I'm okay now. I don't feel weak anymore."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 131 17
This story is about a high-school girl who is living with her abusive parents and step brother her life take turn after 7 mafias fell in love with he...
331 35 46
When Y/n the daughter of a well known and well of C.E.O gets kidnapped by a notorious mafia leader when her father wouldn't pay him the money that he...
344K 15K 43
Jeong yn a beautiful girl, Who is innocent as flower. Her smile can lighten up the whole world. A bubbly, kind hearted girl...But What if this innoce...
38.2K 1K 24
What happens when 4 siblings and their mother found out their family whome they think died will come to them. will they expect what they are?or they...