HEART OF GOLD. | vento aureo

By linhsdumb

"I understand the motive, but why?" ᴠᴇɴᴛᴏ ᴀᴜʀᴇᴏ x ꜰᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ -- 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘... More

Read This.
- P R O L O G U E -
- O N E -
- T W O -
- T H R E E -
- F O U R -
- F I V E -
- S I X -
- S E V E N -
- E I G H T -
- N I N E -
- E L E V E N -
- T W E L V E -
- T H I R T E E N -
- F O U R T E E N -
- F I F T E E N -
- S I X T E E N -
- S E V E N T E E N -
- E I G H T E E N -
- N I N E T E E N -
- T W E N T Y -
- A P H R O D I T E -
- T W E N T Y O N E -
- T W E N T Y T W O -
- T W E N T Y T H R E E -
- T W E N T Y F O U R -
- T W E N T Y S I X -
- T W E N T Y S E V E N -
- T W E N T Y E I G H T -
- T W E N T Y N I N E -
- T H I R T Y -
- T H I R T Y O N E -
- T H I R T Y T W O -
- T H I R T Y T H R E E -
- T H I R T Y F O U R -
- T H I R T Y F I V E -
- T H I R T Y S I X -
- T H I R T Y S E V E N -
- V A L E N T I N E S O N E -
- V A L E N T I N E S T W O -

- T W E N T Y F I V E -

872 53 21
By linhsdumb

𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪

--

wooo on time, how amazing

--

Quickly walking back to a more crowded area, [Y/N] finally decided to stop pondering about the possibilities and went to go visit her fave assassination team. Quickly buying some sugar cookies as a little offering, she scampered off to their place. Kicking the door open like a girlboss, she was greeted with a flurry of 'Hey' and 'What the fuck'. Risotto didn't seem fazed at all, taking a sip of coffee and glancing at the letters that were sent to their destination. Everyone in the room seemed oddly tense, though. Formaggio hadn't even run up to hug the girl like he usually did. Instead, they all just sat down on the couches, discussing their pay.

"Am I interrupting something?" She asked, stepping into the dimly lit room.

"No." The goth clown had a stoic expression, his gaze meeting hers.

"Cool. I brought you guys some cookies." Setting it down on one of the kitchen counters, she was instantly attacked with affection from Formaggio's cat. "Oh hey, sweetie baby!" Crouching down to give the cutie some kisses, she waved at Pesci when he entered the room, glass of milk in hand as always. Prosciutto jeered at the poor guy about the milk like usual before looking at the girl.

"You're still wearing that outfit, [Y/N]?"

"Yeah, I forgot to change out of it. Besides, the clothes are hella expensive." She sat down on one of the plush couches, earning a glance from Ghiaccio who seemed to be silently fuming, a nice change from his usual outbursts, yet the girl couldn't help but wonder what got him mad this time.

"You stole those clothes, [Y/N]" He sighed before taking his place next to her. Risotto watched the entire ordeal with a silent aura that seemed to choke the room in a tense atmosphere.

"And? It was expensive? And it also looks quite fabulicious, am I wrong?" The girl stood up and started posing like a funky model, and the blonde rolled his eyes at her antics.

"You look like a clown." Illuso butted in, sitting next to Formaggio who rested his head on the palm of his hand. Glancing at his watch for a second he decided to call over Sweety Baby who surprisingly obliged to his demands, making her home in his lap. "Besides, why would you even steal clothes? You don't need to, your team gets paid enough, unlike ours."

"Illuso, shut the fuck up." Pros scolded.

"You're one to talk, Lusi. Aren't you the one who dresses like a duvet cover daily? Go back to the circus." The brunette scoffed at her response before his expression settled into a grin. The two burst into laughter, and the cheese man beside chuckled slightly.

"Whatever. So [Y/N], what have you been up to?"

"Maaan, everything's so boring. I wanna go outside somewhere but the mall nearby is still recovering cause someone burned half of it down..." She recalled the time when she went shopping only for the stores to burst into flames. That was the time she got away with shoplifting two million lire worth of designer clothing. Fun times, right?

"That? Oh, that was Melone. It was an attempt to raise Babyface gone wrong, yaknow..." Formaggio responded casually, kicking his legs onto the coffee table.

"Wait, what?"

-

[Around thirty minutes ago]

Worried civilians watched as the two men fought, punches seemingly coming out of thin air. "Giorno Giovanna..." Bruno hissed, his nose and mouth bloody from being punched in the face by the blonde's stand. "You're the one who took out "Leaky-eye Luca, aren't you? My boss is eager to find out why you did it!"

Giorno's form stood a few steps above Bucciarati's crouched figure, his stand floating nearby with a hand grasping his shoulder. "You wouldn't believe me if I said it was an accident, wouldn't you? You would just have me disposed of, right?" The teen mocked the older man, a glint of malice in his eyes. "You came here prepared to do that... right?" He placed a hand on his hip, frowning heavily at Bruno, who slowly came to a dark realization. "When going to dispose of someone..." He glared at him menacingly, "...you accept the risk that you yourself may end up being the one disposed of... right...?"

"..." Bucciarati clenched his jaw, a frustrated expression on his face. This kid was actually trying to kill him, a well-known gangster... he had guts for sure, but the ebony-haired man had to think quickly before he was bludgeoned to death. Yet, something in him felt like he would have to think harder and be several steps ahead of the boy if he wanted to make it out alive.

Gold Experience swooped in for a direct hit at Bruno's face, but he was quicker with his counter-attack. "Sticky Fingers!" His zipper stand separated from his body, meeting the other stand's fist like a violent fist bump. The two stands fell back, but Bucciarati finally realized his advantage... Sticky Fingers was stronger than Giorno's Gold Experience...

"So that's his stand...?" The two exchanged punches, Bruno's confidence only growing as a plan brewed in his mind.

"I'm certain of it, now. My Sticky Fingers is much stronger." The older man stood still as his eyes darted around the train car. "I wasn't instructed to being the perpetrator back alive... I wouldn't mind finishing this here..." He shifted a bit, trying to find the perfect escape. If he wanted to win, he would have to back off for now. In order to get out, he had to recognise that Giorno's stand could very much kill him if he made the wrong move. "But I've had enough of your strange, dangerous ability." His stand disappeared inside him, and Bucciarati stepped back, creating a zipper in the wall to escape.

"Huh!?" Giorno gasped, realization hitting him in the face. If he escaped, who knew how many gangsters would be after him in the future? He would never be safe!

"So I'll be taking my leave. Once I've put some distance between us... I'll have you disposed of." The blonde followed him as he closed the zipper that he used to create a hole in the train.

This was bad... Giorno had to get to him somehow, but how could he do it?

-

"Do you want to stay with us for dinner, [Y/N]?" Prosciutto asked, an invitation to good times and probably a lot of drinking. Whatever though, she's done worse, being in a mafia and all that.

"Awh, if it's alright with you guys." She grinned, sliding an arm around Formaggio's shoulder. He was currently trying to teach her how to beat someone's ass in poker, but it wasn't going as planned. Melone's genius yet absolute stupid ass was beating the both of them, calculating what moves would be the best in the situation.

"Hell yeah!" The man beside her exclaimed, happy for more quality time with the best woman herself.

"You can stay with us, any time, [Y/N]" Pesci chimed in, a wholesome smile on his face. She grinned at his response, giving him an enthusiastic high-five. Melone seemed fixated on his laptop, but let himself get distracted at his work for a moment to speak.

"Our home is always welcome to you, [Y/N]." Pros nodded.

"Sweet, thank you, guys... Do you want to bake a cake or something?" She headed over to the kitchen, smiling at Risotto before pulling out a box of cake mix. The color of the cake looked odd, a mashup of blue, pink, and brown, but it looked good anyway, so [Y/N] picked it up. The flimsy cardboard packaging had big colorful letters that read 'Unicorn Shit'. "What the fuck is this?"

The corner of Risotto's lips perked up at the mention of the cake batter, and she could only wonder what the lore behind it was.

"DON'T TOUCH THAT! IT'S FUCKING HORRIBLE AND BAD, YOU HEAR ME!?" Ghiaccio's voice could be heard from a mile away, yet [Y/N] chose to ignore it anyway.

"Anyway... Let's bake a cake!"

That was not the right thing to say apparently, because now she was getting chased by the ice man himself. Having to slide around the corners with her slippers, she almost fell a couple of times before getting stopped by her big tiddy goth friend. Ghiaccio was still fuming, fists clenched as beads of icy sweat formed along his forehead. "DON'T TOUCH THAT! I'LL TURN YOU INTO A POPSICLE!"

Risotto merely took the cake mix and locked it up in a safe. Now she'll never know the Lore Behind Unicorn Shit™...

--
a/n: lol goofy chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 269 10
-Italics: Anyone's thoughts and Italian words. -Bold: Actions -Regular text: conversations =================================== This story is basicall...
27.4K 352 15
My first book actually, i'm going to try my best and attempt to make a short fic of any scenarios ( ╹▽╹ )!!!💞 Warning : This contains dark shit, Vie...
18.1K 868 29
━━━・。゚゚・。・゚゚。 ━━・ ゚。TO BE LOVED ━・  ゚・。・゚ ꒰ various!yandere!vento aureo x male!reader ꒱ 𐔌 IN WHICH, a sixteen...
3.3K 111 14
Y/n was a normal girl with an ordinary life. But that all changes when she makes one wrong move that sends her spiraling into another dimension. She...