[TAENYFic] Accidental Love (c...

By moonlight_kim

Description Dr Hwang met the bike racer Kim Taeyeon. Love start from an accident? Will it be good start? Will... More

1> 1st Encounter
3> First Day
4> 2nd Encounter
5> Lie
6> The Final Race
7> Alive
8> Teaser
9> Revelation
10> Wait for me
11> Lost
12> Friends
13> Goodbye
14> Girlfriend
15> Love
16> Trouble
17> Jealous
18> Just Another Normal Days
19> Someone
20> Bad Day
21> Save Me
22> Oppa
23> Revelation (END)
24> Emergency Love(Sequel)Accidental Love
25> We meet again
26> Jessica
27> Lips
28> Friends
29> You saved me
30> Even just one day
31> Lets just forget all this
32> I still love you
33> The carnival
34> Crash
35> Chance (END)

2> Whose fault?

11K 278 69
By moonlight_kim

CHAPTER 2

-Whose fault?-

Taeyeon did not expected that the owner of the car was the beutiful stranger who was trying to help her just now. She walked approaching the woman who was a few inches taller than her.

"Is that car is really yours?" she asked calmly, stopping step a few centimeters away from the other woman.

"Yes, it is. It is the same car you almost run into just now," Tiffany answered with the same tone.

"Excuse me? I didn't do anything wrong. It's your fault in here. Look at what you have done to my bike!" the blonde gritted her teeth trying to supress her anger and remain calm.

"You are the one who came out of nowhere. You almost causing my life and other people's life!" Tiffany replied. She took a step forward to face the blonde closer.

"Hell no! And you think I didn't know that you were holding your phone at that time! What a reckless driver you are! And I don't care, you have to pay me. I want 50 thousand dollars as compensation or I'll bring this to the police," Taeyeon threatened, taking a step forward too.

"To hell will I pay! For your information, Miss-knows-everything. The light on my side was green. And I believe that side it's already red. You are the one who breaks the rule. Not me!"

"Well, you are wrong Miss-road-rules. It was still yellow. So, it means that I need to speed up before its turns into red. You got that?"

"Are you serious? Where did you took your driving licence? In the outer space? You should slow down and ready to stop when its yellow, not speeding up like crazy lunatics!"

"No its not!"

"Yes it is!"

"It's not!"

"It is!"

By this time, those two women were just merely inches from each other, shouting on each other's face. Both didn't seem want to give in.

A few people had gathered around them to see what was happening. Two beautiful woman fighting and shouting at each others throat would get a lot of attention for sure. But nobody dared to stop their fight. Well, except this one guy who looks like a nice gentleman, bravely step up to be the middle man.

"Ehm, excuse me..." both girl turned their head sharply at the man on their side.

"Who are you? What do you want?" asked Tiffany harshly, while giving a sharp death glare that could really frightens anyone's soul.

"Erm.. I'm just trying to help..." the man broke a cold weat on his forehead, feeling a bit regret of his decision.

"We don't need your help. You better go before you got hurt," Taeyeon threatened before turn back to lady in front of her.

Tiffany ignored the man and continue their bickering with the other woman, "Oh, yes, I'm not finish with you yet. My car had suffered as well and since it's your fault I want you to pay!"

"No!" Taeyeon walked to the pink car. She took note at some ugly spot on the front bumper and the side mirror. She snickered and fished her pocket and took out a small coin.

'SCREEEECHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!'

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Tiffany yelled. "You did not just do that?? Are you crazy!!!" She pushed Taeyeon away from her car. Now her door had horizontal ugly scratches from the front to the back.

"You are the crazy one if you think what happen to your car is equal to what had happen to my bike!"

At that moment, another bike stopped near them. A person dropped off from the bike, removed the helmet, revealing a short green-haired girl. The girl walked towards them.

"Excuse me, what's going on in here?" she asked politely.

"You stay out of this!" both women yelled in chorus before continuing curses and swore at each other.

The new girl was shocked. She was never been yelled at in her entire life. She was just trying to help and seems that the problem cannot be solve in good way.

"Yah! You two! STOP!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, startling the two bickering women.

"Do you realize you had created a scene here? Don't you feel ashamed when people saw you fighting like a child?" she didn't even bother to lower her tone.

The two women turned silence at instant. Teayeon turned her face to the other side, didn't want to see the other woman. And Tiffany did the same as well.

"And now, tell me what happen," she asked calmly after taking a deep breath. But now, she got no reply from the two.

"What now? Are both of you had turned mute or deaf?" her annoyance was coming back.

"She is the one who started this..." Taeyeon murmured in her breath. But the raven-haired woman heard her very very clearly.

"What did you say?" Tiffany shouted back.

"I didn't say anything," Taeyeon tried to act innocent.

"I heard you say that!"

"Say what??"

"Ok Stop!!! OK everybody, the drama is over. Go back to your own business!" people started to move on, and the road was finally empty again. Taking a deep breath, the green-haired girl let out a heavy sigh.

"Ok you two, what-is-going-on? Please tell me calmly," she said, holding her forehead, feeling a little bit dizzy.

"Sunny, this woman drive like shit and hit me. I saw her driving while talking on the phone. I asked her politely for some compensation but she refused and started the fight."

Tiffany rolled her eyes, "You know what? You might be cute but you are a really a devil. Don't create such a lie. I don't hit you. You fall on yourself. You're the one who ran into the red lights not me. And I almost got hurt too. So, I have the same right to ask for compensation as well,"

"See, you heard what she say, Sunny. She denies it. That makes me really pissed off. And look at my bike," Taeyeon pointed at the machine lying nearby.

Sunny gasped, "Oh my god! It really looks terrible. Are you ok Taeng? Did you hurt anywhere?" asked her friend worriedly. Seeing the motorbike that was badly damaged, there was possibility that the owner might badly injured as well.

"Don't worry. I'm ok." Taeyeon replied.

"Oh, you two are friends? Are you on her side? Is this a scheme to trap me or what?" the other girl felt being cheated.

"Hey it's the truth!" Taeyeon defended herself.

"Ok that's enough! I wasn't siding with anybody here." Sunny stated.

Tiffany muttered, "Yeah, of course. Two similar midgets flocks together..." Of course her sentence didn't escape the two girl's ears.

Taeyeon gasped. "You didn't not just say that!" Before Taeyeon could jumped at Tiffany, Sunny managed to hold her.

"Yah, let me go! Let me kill this woman! How dare she call me midget!!!?"

"Hey, calm the fuck down! I got this ok?"

"Listen here miss. I decided to ignore what you just said earlier because I don't want to drag this mess any longer. So, why don't we bring your car and her bike to the workshop and see what can be done. And then we can talk about the payment. Is that alright?" Sunny suggested. She didn't want to hear anymore quarrel between the two women. It makes her feel dizzy.

"Ok then, that's fine with me. I'll definitely win this in the end anyway..." Taeyeon said merely.

"I'm sorry but I think I can't follow you two to the workshop. I'm already late for work and really really have to go..." Tiffany apologized. She was already late on her first day.

"You see, Sunny? She's trying to escape. Hey, are you afraid of losing already?" Taeyeon tried to mock the other woman.

"No, definitely not. I haven't done with you yet but I have to go now," Tiffany wrote something on a piece of paper and hand it to the brunette. "Here. If you want to meet me and settle this, just call my number. I'll try to meet you when I'm free and discuss more about this later."

Taeyeon took the paper and was about to say something, but the girl was already on her way to her car. Putting the paper in her pocket, she decided to trust the woman and solved the matter later.

"I will make sure you wouldn't get away with this. And if you try to lie to me, I will look for you till the end of the universe. I can't escape not after you crushed my baby." Taeyeon said to herself, while staring at the raven-haired woman who was walking towards the pink car.

"Taeng, I can't believe you still have the time to ogle at her butt."

"What? I did not!"

"And you are drooling."

The blonde quickly wiped her lips but didn't find anything.

"Yah I didn't drool!"

"Ah.. just admit it that you think she is beautiful right?"

"I didn't think that way ok." Taeyeon denied.

"And she did call you cute."

"Whatever..." However Taeyeon couldn't denied that her heart was beating a little bit faster just now.

"Maybe I should go check up at the hospital. Maybe there's something wrong with my brain. If I have, I can double up my compensation due to my injury! Yes! Haha... what a brilliant idea!"

"By the way, I never saw that pink car before. You think she is new in town?" asked Sunny.

"Probably... but you are my best friend, Sunny. You should be on my side!"

"I don't know you... lalalala~ and somehow I get the feeling you are the one at fault."

"Ok, answer me this. If you see the green lights is blinking, what will you do? Will you slow down or speed up?"

"Of, course I will speed up."

"Yes, that's what I did!"

"But by right you should stop." Sunny shrugged and walked away.

"Yah, Sunny! Where are you going? Help me with my bike! I'm already late for work!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 1K 49
Kim Taeyeon accidentally assigned as bodyguard to protect the South Korean president whom happens to be a woman named Hwang Tiffany. Will their relat...
3.1K 110 20
Maybe he wasn't as different as she thought. . . Hyoyeon x Taeyang
10.6K 264 17
[NOTMINE] Credit: kjms29 Check her out on AFF http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1110749/ And she's on Ask: http://ask.fm/kjms29 She's an aweso...
My Healer By Naru

Fanfiction

152K 2.8K 29
Completed. Another TaeNy story for all the Locksmiths out there. :)