Married a cook in the 1960s

By CNovel_Reader

Married a cook in the 1960s (六零年代嫁厨子) Author: Gongzijia https://www.shukw.com/book/95049/ https://www.quanben... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-128

Chapter 101-105

2.3K 31 2
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 101

Twenty-eight years old.

The lively atmosphere starts in the morning. This year, the closer it is, the more exciting it is.

The streets are full of people. Whether they come out to prepare New Year's goods or not, they are willing to catch the excitement. Even if it doesn't look like some skills in the early years, it is still lively.

The children ran in groups and set off firecrackers, some were branded with small holes in their clothes by firecrackers, crying.

A man with a head-face walked across the streets and looked at both sides with a wrong look.

Someone is selling fried melon seeds without tickets. Anyway, it's 28 today. Even if you speculate inverted the office, you have to celebrate the Spring Festival, right? So these people were a little bolder. When a half-year-old boy saw him looking at him like this, he whispered to attract guests: "Comrade, do you want to stir-fried melon seeds?"

The man wrapped his head looked at the children with greed and whispered fiercely, "No!"

The half-large boy stepped back. This man is really fierce.

The man with his head stared at it for a while before turning around and leaving reluctantly.

Follow the person who followed the stalker not far behind him: ...

No, you are an abductor. Is it really okay to talk and do things so arrogantly?

Didn't you see the melon seed seller staring at you just now?

The ordinary people in these years are very enthusiastic. When they meet bad people, they have to try their part to play their part.

The stalker whispered to his companion, "I've inquired. This person seems to be the person in charge of their group."

The implication is that even if this guy is an abductor, he is not a major cadre.

Or they are hateful. The main cadres of their abductors are the two women and the dwarf, as well as a long and beautiful young man.

It's because they are not vigilant, so they can commit crimes recklessly.

In the past few days, they have put the files of several surrounding counties together. At least 20 or 30 children have been abducted, and more than a dozen children in the countryside have been lost. The statistics of the little daughter-in-law are incomplete, but at least there are about a dozen.

This is just a few surrounding counties. I don't know if these abducters have committed crimes elsewhere.

Do you think it's hateful?

The usual methods used by these people are, threaders stepping on some points, and directly using dwarfs to catch children like last time.

There were also those two women who came forward to lie to the child that she had lost her child and asked the children to help find it.

The most annoying thing is to let the fierce man just now pretend to be a couple with the woman in their gang. The two quarrel on the street, or the man grabbed the woman's hair and said that she cuckolded herself.

You should know that there is no shortage of peach news at all times, so that people inside their gang can take advantage of the fun to take the children away.

When parents found that their children had been lost, they would have run away.

The two people who watched gritted their teeth.

"Why don't our leader arrest them? Hasn't this been confirmed?"

No matter how careful these people are, there are also some witnesses in recent years. Don't you know how to arrest people?

"You're stupid. Didn't you hear what you said? This group of people are shrewd and powerful. Why do you dare to come to commit so many crimes? Because there are informants in several counties around us, and we want to catch them with informants together! You should also hold their practical evidence, and it's better to convict them all!"

Those informants are shameless than the hatefulness of the crutches.

They usually dress well, and they are all no different from the masses. But they quietly stepped on the abductors. The abductors went to a place to hide, how to abduct the children, and how to leave safely and soundly, it was all what these informant people did!

It is said that some informants are relatives and friends of the abducted child's family.

How hateful is this?

The stalker suppressed his anger behind the man and watched him enter the dilapidated house before he gave up.

All they have to do is keep an eye on here and make sure that these people are all given the current situation when they act.

However, the stalker whispered to his companions, "But you said they were here to avoid the limelight. If they don't abduct the children, how can we catch the current situation?"

Not only the two boys who are watching this problem are worried, but also the police station is worried.

The old policeman frowned, surrounded by several other police stations.

This incident was not small, and almost all the police in one of their county were mobilized.

As long as this case is completed, it can't be said that several of their police stations can get honor this year!

"If you want me to say, you'd better arrest everyone and arrest it for the first trial. Of course, you can ask what the result is."

"You can't do this. If you don't catch the current situation, they can completely hide at that time."

"What if they don't do it?"

"... Anyway, we can't hit the grass and startle. We still have to catch the scene. Let's catch all the net and break through their psychological defense."

"What if you say is light and let people run away?"

...

The old policeman knocked on the table and was also worried.

Up to now, the best way is to make these people a little panicked, so that they will run, so that before leaving, with the character of this group of people, they will definitely want to take a few children and take them away.

The key is, how to make them panic?

And Xu Lei, that guy is cautious. With him, these abducts may be persuaded.

The old policeman thought that if there was an opportunity at this time, it would be good to arrest Xu Lei.

...

Xu Lei has sneezing several times since he got up in the morning.

Zhang Yun looked nervous: "Do you have a cold? Why don't I make you a ginger stewed egg?"

Xu Lei rubbed his nose: "It's okay."

He thinks that Zhang Yun is really. If she wants to do it, shouldn't she do it well? Pretentiously ask yourself if you want to eat or not, I really have no vision!

"I'll go out for a while."

Put on his clothes, Xu Lei quietly followed the dozen pieces of baked miscellaneous grain cakes he took from home and went out to deliver food to a group of people.

Although those people have money and tickets, they dare not make a fire. He can only send some a day.

More than ten cakes are definitely not enough. Xu Lei also went to the restaurant to buy some braised vegetables and send them together.

Xu Lei walked out of the door and happened to meet Wang Ying and Xu Shuang at the door.

Wang Ying was eating happily with a sugar-coated haws in her hand.

Although Xu Shuang made up his mind yesterday to stop her from eating sugar for two days, it is rare for sugar-coated haws on the street!

Wang Ying stared at Xu Shuang for a long time, and finally softened Xu Shuang.

I bought a sugar-coated haws, and Wang Ying counted two, and the remaining few were booked by Xu Shuang.

Xu Lei narrowed his eyes and greeted the couple, "Is this going out to buy New Year's goods?"

Xu Shuang huh.

He knew from his master why Xu Lei has been sneaking out recently.

Now looking at Xu Lei, the first impression that this person is only negative has dropped another layer, and even feels that such an abduct, he should not talk to his pregnant daughter-in-law.

Xu Lei looked at the other party and He Meimei, and he felt uncomfortable.

He pretended to say, "It's still easy not to have children. Your sister-in-law and I have been going out again in the past few years. Having a child is to put children first in everything.

Wang Yinghe, you are embarrassed to say that you put children first here?

Xu Lei greeted a few more times before he walked away with his belongings.

Wang Ying lay on Xu Shuang's ear and complained, "This man is really good. I can't see him at all."

Even she didn't know until later. Looking at her face to face, who would have known that Xu Lei was a personal asshole?

Xu Shuang squeezed her hand tightly: "Don't face him these days. Let's be in the room. I'll cook for you."

Master seems to have some arrangements, and recently Xu Shuang can obviously feel that someone is staring at their compound. He should take action against Xu Lei.

Wang Ying listened

The family is very rich in reserves, and Wang Ying has been changing patterns recently.

"Would you make a braised noodles today?"

I choked with big meat yesterday, and I should eat some warm soup noodles today.

Xu Shuang: "Okay, what kind of braised noodles do you want to eat? Old Beijing braised noodles or egg sauce? Is it Tianjin or Lao Taiyuan's?"

This braised noodles is also exquisite.

Old Beijing braised noodles are made of watery mushrooms, fungus and cauliflower, eggs are scrambled, pork be stir-fried with lard, mushrooms are fresh, a few soaked dried goods are almost stir-fried, and then thickened. Divide them are thickened twice, and cover the brine on the hand-rolled noodles, top of which is pour a small spoonful of freshly fried Sichuan peppercorn oil. It tastes with a slight fried aroma, with soup and noodles, and the ruddy and shiny after thickening, fragrant and attractive. Fuse the confluence of noodles and noodles. Be careful not to mix them blindly when eating. When the noodles are finished, the brine will not be leaked. It just ends with the soup and braised. Cheer up!

Compared with the braised noodles in old Beijing, the braised noodles in egg sauce in the northeast look a little thinner. The method is as bold as the character of the Northeaster. The seasonings and ingredients are not so strict. You can make eggs with soybean sauce. What's more attention is that after scrambled eggs, add some green pepper and pepper and millet spicy ones. The thick sauce is wrapped in golden egg nuggets, and the noodles are also good. You can also eat it with steamed bread in the morning.

The delicious braised noodles look similar to those of Old Beijing, but the ingredients used are different. The key to the top of the head are shrimp and gluten. It doesn't count if the three fresh braised seeds are ready, but also pay attention to a "four dishes and eight yards". When it comes to the big scene of hospitality, you have to prepare more than a dozen yards.

Taiyuan's braised noodles are made of roast meat, roast meat with fungus mushrooms, tofu bamboo and cauliflower, add some vinegar to the edge of the pan, thicken it out of the pot, and finally sprinkle a handful of leek, and the braised juice is wrapped in noodles...

As long as Wang Ying thought about it, she felt drooling.

"Do we have any barbecued meat?"

She wants to eat braised noodles in Taiyuan. If there is some roast meat left, she can also make up an old copper pot to eat dry hot pot in two days during the Spring Festival.

Xu Shuang: "No, but I can do it."

Anyway, there are no relatives to leave during the Spring Festival. Don't you think about what to eat?

The factory where Sun Mei works is also on holiday, so she didn't stay and went home.

On the first day she got home, Sun Mei told Xu Lei a few meanings of Xu Lei's words to her own mother and vowed to vote.

"Mom, Xu Lei has said that the work in his family has to wait. Don't rush. Can I know what you mean? I will definitely behave well. After a while, I will let him regularized my temporary worker. You don't know. Xu Lei is very kind to me!"

Sun Mei said happily, "When I get married, I will leave the job to my younger brother. Although we also have my father's job in our family, wouldn't it be better if I didn't have to take over? The house in the province is tight.

Su Sanmei, Sun Mei's mother, glanced at her daughter: "As long as you know. Our family is no worse than others. We are already nervous. If it hadn't been for your disappointment, I would have signed up for you to the countryside this year. Don't take it seriously. If you get married, let's find Xu Lei for an activity, and our family won't have to go to the countryside. You can also live a good life."

Her family has two children. It is supposed that Sun Mei should have gone to the countryside a long time ago, but isn't Su Sanmei's idea to give her daughter a good family? It has been dragged on until now.

However, there is nothing we can do if you want to procrastinate again. The youngest son will graduate next year. If Sun Mei can't get married, she will have to go to the countryside next year.

At least one family went to the countryside. Their family either Sun Mei went to the countryside or their son went to the countryside.

Su Sanmei didn't even want to know that her daughter would get through Xu Lei sooner or later.

It's good to get through. Their family has always been poor. If they can climb into a good in-law, can't they change the doorway in the future?

Su Sanmei was so enthusiastic that she asked her daughter to cook at home, so she happily went out with needles and threads to show off.

Sun Mei got instructions from her mother and clenched her fist.

She has to firmly control Xu Lei and let her mother see her ability.

But to Sun Mei's surprise, things changed the next day.

Su Sanmei showed off with others all day, and the next day she still wentssip with her. This Spring Festival does not prevent her from running around.

The family who was coming to the door was busy with their own New Year's goods, but they had to take time to listen to Su Sanmei's show off hard. She was a little annoyed.

Suddenly, when she heard someone knocking outside the door, she quickly stood up and said, "Come on!"

No matter who it is, come and save her!

As soon as the door opened, there were two cadres dressed outside.

"Comrade, we are here to investigate the electricity and water problems in your residential area. I heard that someone reported that someone here cut wires in the middle of the night?

As soon as the neighbor patted her thigh, she was scared when she saw someone coming, but if she asked the power line, she would put her heart in her stomach.

"Leader, there is indeed this!"

The neighbor pointed to the wire outside and complained, "I don't know which one is from. He always comes to cut the wires. At first, I thought it was deliberately cut by someone who didn't deal with our family. Do you think this person is immoral? I'm not afraid of being electrodeathed! Then I learned that we were not only cutting our family for cutting the wires, but also several surrounding companies. How inconvenient it is! When our child came back, he had to borrow money from his neighbor to do his homework. It's finally repaired, right? Guess what? It was cut again!"

The two cadres were also unambiguous. They took out pen and began to record. The neighbors talked, they remember one by one.

"Leader, can we solve the wire problem? Looking at the Spring Festival, let's pick it up again. What if it is cut again?"

One of them said, "We will also reflect this upwards. After all, we don't have the final say."

After listening to her for a long time, Su Sanmei finally saw the gap between her interruption.

She thought that it was useless to show off in front of her neighbors. It's better to show off her son-in-law's ability now!

"Hello, comrade, I am also a family member of the employees of our factory." Su Sanmei couldn't wait to squeeze forward, "Do you report the power problem of our family building to the county party committee?"

"Yes, the problem in our factory should be reflected."

Su Sanmei's proud tail is about to be raised: "Can you reflect it to Comrade Xu Lei?"

She showed off her mind and said in extra detail: "It's the deputy section chief of your factory office, named Xu Lei. His parents are both cadres of the Armed Forces Department of our county.

The two people with pen and paper in their hands frowned slightly.

"Xu Lei?"

Su Sanmei shouted, "Yes! It's Xu Lei! This is my son-in-law! If you report it to him, he will definitely speed up the expedited work!"

The two looked at each other: "Comrade, the county party committee doesn't have this person."

Su Sanmei: "How can it not be? It's Xu, the one next to Yan, from the factory office!"

One of the men in hats couldn't help it: "Comrade, our county party committee doesn't have the factory office at all."

The other one connected: "That's called the factory association, which does not belong to the county party committee, but an independent department."

Su Sanmei felt that her breathing was short: "Impossible! The surname is Xu! Maybe I misremembered, not factory affairs... Is it another department? Yes, it must be another department!"

Hat man: "Our county party committee doesn't have a surname Xu. And there is no armed department.

"How do you know! You may not be known to everyone!"

The hat man said angrily, "There are not so many people in the county party committee now, and there are only less than 100 people in total. Why can't I all know them? The Armed Forces Department is funny. I live in the part of the Armed Forces Department. You said that I can't know everyone in the Armed Forces Department, but I know all the cadres. I really don't have a surname Xu.

Thunderbolt from the blue!

Although the neighbors looked puzzled, they were as happy as drinking cold water in midsummer!

Su Sanmei's face turned burning. At this moment, not only the neighbors looked at the audience, but also gathered a large group of people outside.

"Oh, what's going on?"

"Laughter, the old Sun's mother-in-law said outside every day that her daughter was so competitive and picked up a cadre family. How's it going? He is a liar!"

"It's not necessarily a liar, is it? Could it be a mistake?"

"Not even the department is right. Why isn't it a liar?"

"Don't mention it. My girl also said something when she came back yesterday. She said that the letter written by Sun Mei was filled with a lot of pinyin in the middle!"

"...Pinyin, whose cadre is still like this!"

"Well, look at the old grandson's daughter-in-law's face. I'm afraid she can spread eggs, right?"

"Ha ha, isn't it time for her to do our county party committee in front of us the other day? It smells so strong, as if I can move into the county party committee compound tomorrow.

...

Su Sanmei's face burned all the way, and her whole body was not good.

The son-in-law who the daughter found is fake!

The news suddenly cut her out of my mind.

She didn't notice that the two men left, and she walked home.

As soon as I got home, I saw Sun Mei coming.

"Mom, the meal is ready..."

"Pop!"

Su Sanmei gave Sun Mei a big mouth.

Sun Mei's tears came out at once.

"You damn girl, it's not good for you to lie to anyone. You lied to me! I lost my face today!"

Su Sanmei beat her daughter regardless of grabbing her daughter.

Sun Mei cried out of breath: "Mom, what did I lie to you!"

Su Sanmei shouted to beat her daughter, and finally passed angrily.

When he woke up again, the dark-faced man had already sat by the bedside and waited.

Su Sanmei's tears flowed down: "Lao Sun, this is not bad for me."

Who knows where Sun Mei found a liar?

It's so hard to deceive her!

Her man smoked and said for a long time, "That won't work. We have to find that liar."

If you don't find this man, you can't have the reputation of your daughter or the family!

What they know will say that they are unlucky to meet a liar. What they don't know is that they think that his daughter has been cheated or cheated.

Lao Sun smoked, but his eyes were more firm: "We have to find someone and report it." Otherwise, if you can't find it later, Sun Mei will be over in her life.

If it's okay to secretly deal with the object, it's embarrassing that his daughter's partner has been known by his wife's manga courtyard.

If this is laissez-faire, it won't be long before you have to gossip about Sun Mei.

Su Sanmei quickly figured it out. She wiped her tears and said fiercely, "Find it!"

She has to find out the liar and beat him hard!

Chapter 102

There are two figures on the street corner in late winter. If anyone pays attention to it, it will find that these two people are the so-called "cadres" who just said to investigate the power accident.

The man in a hat changed his serious look just now and smiled at the squinting old man Song.

"As you told you, the message has been poked out."

Another man also came up: "That woman looks like she is hit. When we leave, we hear that their compound has spread."

Mr. Song happily sent a red paper bag to the two juniors: "It's the Spring Festival, and your father are probably also busy. I'll give you the New Year's money. Here."

The hat man happily took the paper bag: "You're so polite. Uncle Song, you can contact me directly if you have something to do in the future! However, the man named Xu Lei is really good. The deceptive words are one by one, which really makes people confused.

He talked nonsense about the connection just now, from the Armed Forces Department of the County Party Committee.

Does the county party committee have any surname Xu?

Maybe, maybe not.

However, the county party committee designated that there is no factory office.

Their clarification is half true or false, but it is no problem to sober up the eldest girl's family.

Tut, the person named Xu Lei is also amazing. He thinks highly of himself and doesn't type a draft lies, but anyone whoever asks a few more words can know that there is any factory office at this time. It is the department that only has in the factory, and there is only one factory link between the state-owned factory.

Mr. Song smiled and said, "This is an funny thing that can only be done by looking at people who have high self-sighted."

Needless to guess, Xu Lei may be good-looking. Xu Lei received a lot of praise when he was a child, either out of greetings or casually, but such praise directly praised people.

After graduating from high school, he wrote some love letters and added pinyin. I really don't know where he came from. He felt that he would be better if he had a good family background.

Mr. Song hummed Xiaoqu. He also knew that there were police staring, but he did things cleanly and no one could find him.

The names of the two boys just called are to check the wires and lines. This is no problem. Recently, there has been a wave of people investigating the line. The Spring Festival is approaching, and large units are investigating power problems. It couldn't be more normal to ask.

As for the two people who sneak in, I can't find anyone after this.

Besides, they didn't do anything else. It was the mother of the girl named Sun Mei who had to show off. No one could rely on what she showed off.

Mr. Song got home to drink a little wine. This winter, he had to be a small wine with peanuts. It's comfortable!

Sun Mei's side was like a bolt from the blue. The person who said it was agreed suddenly fell off the cloud's head, which was still the kind of person who landed to the ground.

Who can stand this?

She shook her head crazily, but she didn't believe it: "How can it be!" Mom, you're mistaken, aren't you? How could Xu Lei be a liar? He agreed to take me back to see his parents!"

She was left at home by her mother, and the idea she had been to marry a good family and help her brother and mother's family. In the past few years, she went on blind dates frequently. The picture was to marry a cadre family, that is, her mother was not very happy to marry a dual-career family.

She finally met her mother's request, but now she was struck by a thunderbolt, saying that the person she was looking for was a fake cadre?

She can't accept it.

"Mom, do you think? How can Xu Lei be a liar? If he is a liar, what does he want me?"

Sun Mei's eyes were firm: "In more than half a year, he has bought me more than a dozen yuan just a spout. If he really lied to me, he can't get the capital."

Sun Mei vowed that in fact, if Xu Lei hadn't been generous, she would have doubted whether this big pie was true, but Xu Lei really spent money and energy!

"He also wrote me a love letter, at least one a week... Mom, do you think a liar can do this?"

Sun Mei undeniably believes that even if she values Xu Lei's family background and background, she also has some of the girls' minds entrusted to Xu Lei.

In this environment where we are about to get married on average two or three times, Xu Lei's sweet words in the letter undoubtedly shaken her heart.

What Sun Mei didn't say was that Xu Lei didn't tamper with her. Every time they got along, most of the time she listened to Xu Lei with a respectful face.

Xu Lei's head is talking about the general situation and the direction of the country. Sun Mei can't understand it, but she thinks from the bottom of her heart that Xu Lei is one in a hundred... No! A talent that is difficult to see thousands of miles!

How can these be fake?

As a result, it was okay that she didn't mention the love letter. As soon as she mentioned the love letter, Su Sanmei became even more angry.

"Shut up!"

She was angry and said, "You're still embarrassed to say that love letter. I ask you, did you show off with your workmate that you received the love letter?" Did you ask your workers to see it? You are shameless! You want to let everyone know such a private thing, don't you?!

Before Sun Mei finished her denial, she listened to her mother's endless scolding.

"You don't have brains, do you? If that person is really a cadre, can he write a love letter in pinyin?

"Are you a pig's brain?"

...

In this whole thing, this is what Su Sanmei can't accept most.

Since Sun Mei's deception spread rapidly in the courtyard, several of Sun Mei's workers also mentioned that they accidentally saw Pinyin on Sun Mei's love letter.

This is so ashamed that the third sister of Su!

She didn't dare to look up and walk when she went out for fear of being asked on her face.

Su Sanmei's eyes were all cracked, patted the table and roared at her daughter, "You really want to lose all the face of our family!"

She hummed angrily, and Sun Mei was almost fainted with tears.

Sun Mei's father finally spoke.

"Ok, stop arguing. The top priority is to find out. After we found it out, we insisted that he deceived Xiaomei and wanted to force him to marry Xiaomei, but we Xiaomei didn't want to. He deliberately made up those words to force us Xiaomei to do it."

Of course, there are loopholes in such words. After all, Su Sanmei shouted one son-in-law outside during this period, which did not seem to be that her daughter was forced at all.

But what can I do?

If it hadn't been found out, would it have been allowed for others to laugh at their family for trying to climb their daughters and climb to a liar?

That's really a child looking for a mother - it's a shame!

Lao Sun smoked bite by mouth, and his frowns were full of gully.

"My brother and I have told them that you should not stay at home in recent days. Go out to inquire. It's serious to find it for someone before the news has spread.

Sooner or later, such a loss will spread.

People must be found in front of this.

After scolding her daughter, Su Sanmei was also worried: "How can I find this?" How big is a county? Besides, that man may not be from the county seat.

With that, she whispered Sun Mei again.

If I had known, I should have signed up for her to the countryside earlier, and there would be no such a mess!

Now the whole family can't afford to raise his head with his son. His son will graduate next year and take over. He has to see each other get married. His sister has made such a mess of things. What should I do?

The whole family is worried and crying.

"Lao Sun! Old Sun!"

Sun Mei's father answered.

A familiar worker outside opened the door and said, "So you are at home. I said I didn't see you after looking for a look."

Sun Mei's father smiled bitterly. It was not a family accident. He simply asked for a day off today.

If he doesn't deal with the affairs at home, he is also short-hearted and short-hearted at work, and feels that everyone around him is laughing behind his back.

"Don't wait at home. Hurry up! Your eldest brother said he had found the one with the one surnamed Xu.

"What!?"

Sun Mei's father was happy and surprised: "So fast!"

The worker said, "Really, it's a coincidence. Your eldest brother asked someone to ask for help today, but he asked a young man. That young man is really serious. Xu Lei is not from a county party committee at all, but a waiter of a state-owned hotel.

Su Sanmei's heart moved quickly.

Waiter?

The waiters of state-owned hotels seem to be good?

Before she thought about it, the worker continued, "But that man is no longer anymore. I heard that I sold my job, so now I concentrate on eating soft food at home. I have all my wives and children. The children are quite old this year, and my wife is a teacher.

Eat soft rice!

Have a wife and children!

Sun Mei's family fell into the abyss.

Sun Mei's father's eyes were so dark that he almost fell to the ground.

The worker looked at him sympathetically: "Go quickly. Your brother is already waiting for you at the gate of the state-run hotel."

Sun Mei's father sent people away, twisted her face and endured it again, and slapped Su Sanmei in the face.

"I'll take care of your family. Who did you find for Meizi?"

Su Sanmei had a big palm print on her face and began to cry.

"How can I know that this man is a liar? What do you think he is looking for? He has a wife and children and comes to us to pretend to be a plum. He is shameless!"

Sun Mei has become a wooden man.

She knelt on the ground in a daze, full of what the man just said.

Xu Lei has a family, a wife, and children...

She got up with a scream, and the mad woman usually rushed out. She really couldn't figure out why someone lied to herself like this.

As soon as Sun Mei's father saw that her daughter was crazy, he took Su Sanmei to chase her.

A family of three rushed to the door of the hotel, and his eldest brother was calling several people to wait together.

Sun Mei's eyes revealed a bright and scary persistence. She ignored it. She grabbed her uncle at the door of the hotel and asked, "Where is Xu Lei?" Where is he?"

Uncle Sun Mei: "Mianzi, calm down first. Let's discuss what to do."

Of course, this kind of door-to-door thing needs to be clearly done before acting.

Su Sanmei, who arrived a little late, was out of breath: "What are you talking about? If he dares to deceive my family, he should be sent to reform through labor! A dirty thing about men's and women's relationships! Send him to eat free meals!"

Uncle Sun Mei frowned and looked down on this brother-in-law who had always had no brains.

On the contrary, Sun Mei's father soon understood.

It is impossible for Xu Lei to deceive himself, but it is also a question whether Sun Mei will be involved if it is reported on the reason of messing up the relationship between men and women.

Then Xu Lei has a wife and lies, so his wife should also weigh what reaction she is.

Sun Mei's father took a deep breath: "Brother, I think so. Let's go first and pick up the momentum. At least let others know that Xu Lei lied to my girl, not my Sun Mei who deliberately posted him.

Regardable of how to deal with it in the end, Sun Mei's father's first thing is to overshadow her bad reputation. So when I got there, I had to make a louder and let Xu Lei recognize this matter.

Even if the door is closed later to discuss the settlement, the first paragraph is indispensable.

"We have to see what his wife means later. If his wife wants us to suppress this matter, she must give us some compensation."

When it comes to compensation, Su Sanmei quickly interrupted: "That's right! At least one hundred yuan!"

Their daughter's reputation is bad. Besides, she was cheated, and it's not easy to kiss later. She has to earn a sum of the probbing money from Xu Lei!

Sun Mei's father did not interrupt Su Sanmei's words. When her daughter-in-law finished shouting, she continued, "At that time, let's say that if it doesn't work, let's report it."

That's what I said, but as long as she can cover up her reputation and get another 100 yuan, Sun Mei's father thinks it's okay not to report it.

With 100 yuan, the son has the money to marry his daughter-in-law. As for her daughter, he asked her to go to the countryside at the beginning of spring!

Several people discussed it, but they put Sun Mei aside.

The last hammer ended: "Let's go, it's better to be late. Let's finish it today!"

A group of people sandwiched Sun Mei in the middle and wandered to the old residential area.

Wang Ying and Xu Shuang were thinking about making roast meat at home, and the fragrant smell dispersed the yard.

The person who came to find fault smelled it when he went to the door.

"Damn it, this deedible thing still eats meat!"

I'm even more angry!

A group of people knocked into the gate of the yard.

Shouted, "Where's Xu Lei?" Where's Xu Lei? Tell him to get out of here!"

Xu Lei just went to deliver food to several accomplices and was shaking at home. Zhang Yun was busy making pancakes.

Xu Dabao huddled at the door, poured out the gunpowder in the little firecracker, and then lit it with an incense. The sizzling spark took i-point small blue light, and he was playing vigorously.

Suddenly, I saw a group of people rushing in evilly.

He rushed back to the house.

Seeing Xu Dabao, Sun Mei's extravagant hope was finally gone.

It turns out that Xu Lei really has a wife and children!

The child looks so old. I'm afraid he has been married for ten years!

"Xu Lei, get out of here!"

Chapter 103

Sun Mei is going to rush to the Xu family like a madman.

"Xu Lei, come out of here! You liar! Son of a bitch, you lied to me so hard!"

This torn waive tore throat shocked everyone in a courtyard.

"I'll go. What's the matter?"

"What's wrong with the Xu family? Are there so many people around?"

"It looks like a young woman is making trouble."

"Go out and have a look."

"Milk, don't you have lunch?"

"Pile it on the stove first..."

...

The people of the Liu family brushed and got out, and the two children of the Liu family even came out with bowls...

Wang Ying's ears moved, and her melon-eating heart was ready to move: "I..."

Xu Shuang was called back without saying something: "You sit at the door and watch, you can't go out."

Wang Ying: ...

Well, if you don't go out, you won't go out.

Wang Yingli lay enthusiastically by the window to watch the fun.

Sun Mei's voice was really heartbreaking. Xu Lei, who had been together for a long time, didn't recognize it.

However, he didn't recognize it. Xu Lei also knew that the matter was big, so he hid in the room in a hurry.

Get out? What are you doing out? Waiting to be arrested?

Aunt Xu looked at her son's guilty face and knew that things were not good. As soon as she stamped her feet, she followed Zhang Yun and went out.

Zhang Yun naturally remembered that she was a people's teacher. She went out with Fan's incomprecible manner. When she saw that it was a group of people, she barely supported her momentum.

"Who are you? What did you do with my man?

The Sun family looked at Su Sanmei and Sun Mei.

Sun Mei cried and asked, "Where's Xu Lei?" You call him out. He lied to me for so long that he had to come out and give me an explanation!"

Zhang Yun frowned and said, "Who are you? I don't necessarily know you. What's the explanation for you?"

She felt that these people really didn't know what to say. How could they rush to other people's homes to say? Can't you laugh? I don't know what's wrong with her man and this woman.

Sun Mei only knows how to cry, which is very useless in Su Sanmei's opinion.

Su Sanmei took a step forward and pulled her daughter apart, raised her voice and began to accuse.

"Is your family still embarrassed to say? Your man coaxed my daughter outside, saying what kind of county party cadre he was and how big his parents were. I have to have sex with my daughter! My daughter didn't want to, so he was so stubborn! You are his daughter-in-law, aren't you? I'll ask your man to come out! Our Sun family is not so easy to mess with! Your man is a two-headed liar! I have children here, and there is bragging about how I am! Shameless!"

Aunt Liu, who wanted to come to inquire about the inside story: ...

Su Sanmei pulled Zhang Yun and poured it clean.

"Your family Xu Lei is not a thing! He said that he was the son of a cadre of the armed forces department, a deputy section of the county party committee, and pretended to be the deputy section of the factory office. I bah! Fortunately, I asked someone, and the county party committee doesn't have this department! The elephant's nose is inserted with green onions, but he can pretend to be in appearance!

Everyone watching in the courtyard: ...

"Take him out of here! A soft rice man is embarrassed to lie to my daughter! Son of a bitch, something with a bad conscience! Oh, hey, come and have a look! Let's take a look at this family! The man still swindled outside after eating soft rice. If we hadn't found out earlier, wouldn't it be a pure hooligan?"

"Come and judge us! Is this going to take it away and eat the gun!"

...

Su Sanmei said secretly and quickly, and Aunt Xu and Zhang Yun couldn't find a place to interrupt.

By the time Su Sanmei finished speaking, the excitement of the compound had attracted a lot of people.

Not only from this courtyard, but also a lot of people in the next yard. They all looked around the door, and some of them came late and wanted to climb over the wall.

"Oh, it's really lively."

"Xu Lei of this Xu family looks at his appearance. How can he still mess up the relationship between men and women outside?"

"Really, I really can't see it."

"What can't be seen? This man sold his job and eaten his wife at home, which shows that he is not rigid."

"That's what I said, but it's too much, isn't it? They all eat and drink from Zhang Yun, and it's really too much to make this kind of flower head.

"Really, wait and see. He suddenly involves two women. I'm afraid Zhang Yun will make trouble."

...

Su Sanmei took the lead, successfully put her words above the Xu family, and also gave Zhang Yun a stick.

Zhang Yun was stunned by a sudden stick.

However, Aunt Xu was still stable and began to scold her with her waist.

"You're talking about a fart! My son is so nice that he won't do that! What are you talking about? Do you have any evidence?"

Aunt Xu looked at Sun Mei, who couldn't help crying viciously: "I don't look at you, your daughter. Maybe it's just because my son is good-looking and deliberately posted it!" She turned her upper and lower lips and said something? I also said that your daughter was bad for my son when she was a broken shoe!"

"You fart! Your son is a hooligan!"

"You just farted! Your daughter is a broken shoe!"

"You are a hooligan!"

"You're broken shoes!"

...

The two aunts cursed at their waists, but the two women of the main owner didn't speak.

Sun Mei just cried, while Zhang Yun looked pale.

Aunt Xu cursed and scolded boringly. She stabbed her daughter-in-law and said eagerly, "Xiao Yun, don't listen to their nonsense. Can you know who Xu Lei is? You two had an emotional foundation at that time! If it weren't for you, how could Leilei have been at that time... You have to trust him!"

Speaking of the past, Zhang Yun's dark eyes gradually became firm.

Yes, if Xu Lei hadn't helped her, he wouldn't have lost his job... The two of them could have reached the present, and there was Dabao. This relationship could not be compared with others.

Zhang Yun looked at Sun Mei again, not looking at the enemy's hatred, but with these strange pity.

She helped Sun Mei up from the ground, which undoubtedly dumbfounded everyone around her.

"Good boy, what is this?"

"Zhang Yun asked the donkey to kick it?"

No matter how whitewashed it is, everyone can also see that Sun Mei's family is here to say something. The young woman cried like that, and she may not be her parents, right? Isn't this just proof of what's wrong with Xu Lei?

Why is Zhang Yun still so calm?

Wang Ying ate melons with relish. She held a plate containing nuts and melon seeds in her hand and did not forget to comment.

"Hiss, what if this scumbag is still a little charming? It's all like this. Can his wife not be angry?"

Facts have proved that everyone is hasty, and Zhang Yun is not just angry. After she picked up Sun Mei, she still looked sad and sympathetic.

"Comrade, I hope you understand that my relationship with my husband is very deep. We are not the kind of couple who have lived together, nor the kind of people who wear tea, rice, oil and salt. We are sincere confidants and lovers..."

Everyone: ... I haven't had lunch yet. Why is it a little nauseous?

"Your means can only hurt yourself. I don't know what you told your family, but for me, I will never doubt my husband.

Zhang Yun looked affectionate and proud: "No one knows how much he loves me."

Everyone:...

Do you want to hear what you said?

Wang Ying also had a toothache expression and turned her face and complained to Xu Shuang, "Is Zhang Yun's surname the wrong? She should be Wang..."

Surname is Wang, Zibao.

Under the increasing influence of Wang Ying, Xu Shuang can barely keep up with Wang Ying's brain circuit.

He had heard Wang Ying complain about Zhang Yun's personality as a wild vegetable digger before, and now he naturally knows that she is telling a story called Wang Baokuan.

Xu Shuang walked to Wang Ying, looked out through the window of the house, and paused when she fell on a person.

The look has also become a little playful.

Wang Ying didn't care about Xu Shuang because the situation outside was anxious.

After Zhang Yunshen expressed his attitude, the people of the Sun family were restless.

This is full for you, isn't it?

Su Sanmei's gasp was not smooth, and she couldn't help it and wanted to get started!

Sun Mei was said by Zhang Yun without crying, and her face turned pale and stayed where she was.

Zhang Yun thought she was telling her mind. She sighed in her heart and said earnestly, "You are still young. I know Xu Lei is a very charming person, but you should know that a person has been a long life. You can't lie like this. For the sake that you don't understand love, I won't investigate your mistakes. You can make it clear to your family.

Su Sanmei: ...

She understands!

She finally understood!

This woman did it on purpose!

She knew that her man was not a thing, but she deliberately pretended to protect men!

Su Sanmei's eyes burst into hatred. She had never seen such a shameless, sinister and vicious couple!

Husbands are shameless to eat soft rice, and the wife can actually deliberately splash dirty water so shamelessly!

Su Sanmei screamed, rushed straight forward, pinched her daughter and asked, "Where's the letter?" What about the letter?! Take it out and show it to her! Show it to everyone!"

Sun Mei was stunned by a series of things. Out of consistent obedience to her mother, she tremblingly took out a pile of letters from her pocket.

This is what Xu Lei wrote to her, with a total of more than a dozen letters.

Su Sanmei put the wrinkled stationery on Zhang Yun's face: "Did you see it? Did you see it? These are all love letters written by Xu Lei for my daughter! Do you see it?"

Su Sanmei scriticed the letter and slipped past the eyes of the people around her: "See? This is the love letter Xu Lei wrote to my daughter! You don't want to throw dirty water on our family!"

The last sentence was said fiercely by Su Sanmei to Zhang Yun who instantly petrified.

Xu Lei, who was hiding in the room, said it was not good, and Aunt Xu suddenly became stupid.

Love letter, the onlookers became lively in an instant.

"Hiss, the Xu family's grades were the same when he was studying. Why do you like this sour thing?"

"I'm still writing letters. I can't get rid of it now."

"Do you think Xu Lei will be sent in? Isn't this a hooligan?"

"What are you talking nonsense? I don't think so. Zhang Yun doesn't seem to be cruel."

...

Zhang Yun is really stupid. Everything Sun Mei said can be fake. Even if it is true, she will only comfort herself that it is Xu Lei's little mistake.

But the love letter...

Isn't that exclusive to yourself?

Aunt Xu also wants to speak to her son: "Xiao Yun, look at Dabao. How could Xu Lei do such a thing behind your back? Maybe the letter is fake!" Yes, it must be fake!"

Zhang Yun muttered and asked, "Really?"

"It must be true! How could Xu Lei write love letters to others behind your back? That's all fake! It's not true!"

Zhang Yun paused and rushed to Su Sanmei the next second, taking all the letters from her hand.

She eagerly looked on the paper, groped on the paper, and widened her eyes to identify her.

Finally...

Zhang Yun is crazy and cries and laughs. The content on that paper is a copy of her love letter!

Even the pinyin of words you don't understand is exactly the same!

"Xu Lei! Get out of here!"

Zhang Yun heard someone shouting in a trance. Who was shouting?

Oh, it's me.

Zhang Yun heard her angry voice penetrate the two houses: "Xu Lei! Get out of here! Come out and make it clear!"

The people around him were in an uproar, and no one expected that it was just a lively scene, and it was like this ups and downs.

Tang Min quietly asked her sister-in-law, "Isn't our mother in charge of the hospital?" Don't you care?"

Her sister-in-law Ge Yue whispered, "Wait a minute."

Such a good play is more lively than a movie. She doesn't want to end like this.

Everyone held their breath and waited for the host to play.

Xu Lei really can't hide at home.

Zhang Yun is on the verge of madness, and there are also people from the Sun family who are staring at him. Xu Lei is really afraid that they will make a big trouble again.

At this time, he also regretted it. What he regretted was nothing else, but how he regretted how he touched Sun Mei.

He obviously just wants to pretend to find a woman!

Why is it so now?

As soon as Xu Lei appeared, he quickly apologized: "Xiaoyun, I'm sorry for you. But you have to listen to me. There is an inside story!"

Su Sanmei sneered at her face: "Explain, that's it! Let's listen to it too."

Xu Lei: "...Auntie, do you have something to say at home?"

Sun Mei looked at the man with a wounded face. They were so sweet together two days ago, but now this man flattered him with a flatterity just to stabilize his wife.

What kind of man is this?

Zhang Yun: "Go ahead and listen."

Even if Xu Lei's brain is active again, he will be a Muggle in the current situation.

What do you say? He lied to Zhang Yun, and he would be exposed by Sun Mei. He stabilized Sun Mei, and I'm afraid that Yun would be decoupled.

I can only ask the sky speechlessly, what's wrong! Unexpectedly, Sun Mei can see the flaws and find her home again!

At this time, there was an old man in the crowd who squinted at the lively. He was watching the rise when someone opened the crowd and said something in his ear.

Mr. Song: "Ha ha, this is more interesting."

I'm old, but I like to watch the fun with people.

What's more, the bustle in front of you.

Xu Lei couldn't deal with the two women. Su Sanmei looked at the situation and wanted to find a step down to start talking about compensation.

She sang enough to blush, and next should be Sun Mei's father to sing the white face.

Sun Mei's father said, "Xiao Xu, you must give us an explanation about this matter. Shall we go home to talk about it?"

Xu Lei scolded secretly in his heart, and it was finally time to play meat.

Isn't it just for money?

OK, he will pay!

But don't think he can swallow this breath!

Damn, sooner or later, he will sell Sun Mei, a stinky woman, to the mountains!

The people of the Sun family took the initiative to lower the door, and the situation also turned around. Just when everyone thought it was the end of today's farce.

Zhang Yun spoke.

"Xu Lei, right here. If you don't give me an explanation, we will get divorced!"

Everyone:!!!

Aunt Xu stared wide: "Xiao Yun! How can you say that? How did Xu Lei get hurt for you? Don't you remember!"

Zhang Yun smiled sadly, "I remember, so I'm going to divorce. Love is not allowed to be sandy. Since he has written love letters to others, it is tantamount to breaking with me. Don't worry, I won't sue him for a couple for a hundred days. I just want to be separated from him. Love is gone. What else can I do if I don't separate?"

Aunt Xu's head was blank. Even if Su Sanmei made a scene just now, she had never had such a headache.

What does Zhang Yun mean? For just a few letters, is she going to abandon men and children? Will you like a divorce? How can she get a divorce?! Divorced, who will support the food and drink expenses of their family? How will Dabao grow up? What does she say about whether she loves or not? What kind of love does she love? I came to her to find a meal ticket, and I didn't hesitate to play a scene at the beginning. You put it down for such a thing. Are you still a human being?

Zhang Yun wiped the tears on her face: "Oy, that's it. I'll come back tomorrow to get a divorce with Xu Lei.

Zhang Yun didn't miss it at all. She got up and left.

Leave everyone behind him with a look of excitement to eat melons.

Damn, I haven't seen such a climax for a long time!

When the old man Song saw Zhang Yun leave, he quickly pulled a young man and told a few words.

"...That's it. You go now. It's better to explain it to Zhang Yun before she arrives at her mother's house."

Xiao Nian nodded and ran to follow quickly.

Old man Song looked at Xu Lei with a black face in the crowd.

Ha ha, do you want to spend money to eliminate the disaster? No way!

Zhang Yun ran away, and the rest of the people dispersed.

After all, everyone in the Sun family has entered the door, and the following things are obviously about to be closed.

After watching the lively, Aunt Liu looked complicated.

Her hospital is really not peaceful.

A few days ago, there was a fight between the two families. Now the Xu family has been brought to the door. This has made a big fu, and now they are going to divorce.

It's really impermanent, with a large intestine and small intestine.

Wang Ying was surprised and exchanged views with Xu Shuang.

"I think it's a good thing for Zhang Yun to divorce."

"Look, she stayed in the Xu family. She was busy all day long, just like a long-term worker. Obviously, it is a good job for teachers, but it's really hard to rotate all day long.

To be fair, Wang Ying doesn't like Zhang Yun, but she doesn't hate him.

Zhang Yun looked a little difficult to get along with, but she was much better than the rest of the Xu family.

Aunt Xu always takes a little thing from this family, straightforward and not guilty. Zhang Yun is very embarrassed every time she borrows a soy sauce and vinegar. Even if she did this because of that high energy, she was better than Aunt Xu.

Her family's little treasure, a naughty child, is used to spoiling her family, and only Zhang Yun will repair him.

Wang Ying made a conclusion: "If only she could leave!"

Zhang Yun belongs to someone who can still be saved, forget the rest of the Xu family.

Xu Shuang huh.

The excitement of the Xu family ended soon. The Sun family didn't know how to negotiate, but they were still anxious.

Just then, Xu Shuang's braised noodles were also ready. The roast meat was spread on the noodles, and the sea rice leeks floated in the soup. The green leeks, bright red soup, and the braised noodles are evenly divided into the bowl, which makes people's index finger move.

Wang Ying was about to start, and the uninvited guest came.

Aunt Xu knocked on the door, and Xu Shuang went to open the door. As soon as the door opened, Aunt Xu was fainted by the stuffy fragrance.

She took a deep breath and looked at Wang Ying jealously: "Wang Ying, do you have a lot of noodles in your house? Give me some. Our family needs to entertain guests.

It's so annoying that these two of them can't live a life! Why did you eat so well before the Spring Festival?

Wang Ying picked up the noodles: "No, aunt, our family made two bowls. Xu Shuang and I were one bowl each."

Owe you? Do you come to the door to dinner so straightforward?

Aunt Xu snorted angrily, "Then why don't you ask Xu Shuang to do more for us?" Just the kind you ate."

Wang Ying looked puzzled, "Auntie, you didn't wake up, did you?" I said before that I didn't say that don't ask my family if I want food. I don't have that extra grain in my family to call it a beggar.

Aunt Xu looked up angrily. She hated these neighbors, especially today!

There are so many people in the Sun family, but if these neighbors can help me say a few words, the situation in her family will not be so passive.

This is still a close neighbor, which is not as good as distant relatives!

They can't help. Why can't they give me something to eat?

Wang Ying was too lazy to eat her and motioned Xu Shuang to close the door.

Aunt Xu blocked the door and finally said reluctantly, "I'll give me money!"

Originally, it was the people of the Sun family. With a nose on her nose, she insisted on eating well, so she came to ask. Originally, I wanted Xu Shuang to do it smoothly, but the two of them were still so unruthless.

Wang Ying smiled and said, "Don't do it, aunt, didn't you make mistakes for Xu Shuang? I advise you to go out on the street to buy it now. The meal hasn't been over yet.

Xu Shuang slammed the door.

Aunt Xu scolded a few words angrily outside.

Wang Ying didn't care about her. She poured it around the bowl with balsamic vinegar. It was sour, the noodles were strong, and the soup was brine and fragrant.

Wang Ying looked at Xu Shuang a little absent-minded and asked, "What's wrong with you?" I just looked at you that you were a little wrong.

Xu Shuang picked out two more chopsticks and noodles for Wang Ying before saying, "Don't you find anything?"

Wang Ying was stunned: "What?"

Xu Shuang sighed, "The one who cried on the ground just now was when we got married. Don't you remember?" Sun Mei? My cousin."

Wang Ying: ... I remembered that when I got married, there was a cousin with a rising nose, and it was the one outside.

"I said she was a little familiar with her. Then she is your cousin, isn't her mother..."

Xu Shuang nodded, "Yes, it's my third aunt."

Wang Ying was shocked. This is really a place where we don't meet in life.

Xu Shuang said before that his third aunt had entered the city, but he didn't expect this!

"Your third aunt... Well, it's not very similar to our mother."

Xu Shuang: "I didn't recognize it. I don't want to deal with her."

Wang Ying compared a familiar gesture. As she knew, Xu Shuang said that his third aunt was a pinched person. At the beginning, she cheated her mother-in-law into the city to be a maid.

Well, there are old complaints.

"What about her? Even if you know it? My mother-in-law came after the Spring Festival.

...

Zhang Yun on the other side walked on the road in a lost way.

She doesn't know where she is going.

Go back to my mother's house?

I'm afraid my mother's family doesn't know if she will accept her.

Going to school?

The school has been closed for a long time.

Zhang Yun sadly found that she had no place to go.

She sniffled and was ready to walk in the direction of her mother's house first. It was so cold that she didn't even wear a big cotton-padded jacket outside when she came out.

It's freezing.

On the road, a man behind him followed quickly.

"Zhang Yun!"

He is a young man with a dog-skinned hat.

This man looks a little familiar, but Zhang Yun doesn't remember who it is.

The young man was also unambiguous and said a lot to Zhang Yun.

"I'm your neighbor... I have something to tell you."

"In fact, the neighbors around us know this, which is to hide it from you. Did you marry Xu Lei because Xu Lei saved the beauty of your hero?"

Zhang Yun was shocked: "You, you..."

"Don't be silly! Xu Lei went to the hospital for your injury and had no choice but to sell his job to treat your illness. He lied to you! At that time, he just got into trouble. He was injured first. In order to soften your heart, he deliberately found someone to stop you and then pretended to be beaten. If you don't believe it, look for that person. That person's identity is fake!"

Zhang Yun:!!!

Young man: "Don't tell anyone that I told you!"

After saying that, the man got into the crowd and disappeared.

Zhang Yun slowly clenched her fist.

...

Chapter 104

Xu Lei finally negotiated compensation with the Sun family.

Even the people of the Sun family didn't expect that Xu Lei would agree to 100 yuan neatly.

When she went out, Su Sanmei was still complacent: "In the end, plum is still competitive. We can get 100 yuan."

One hundred yuan!

Only Sun Mei's father is at work in their family. The monthly salary is in her early 30s, but the family doesn't have enough to pay off debts every year. When did you see so much money?

Su Sanmei looked at Sun Mei, who was walking aside and said, "It's a little useful for you. It's not to eat at home for free for all these years."

One hundred yuan, the son has the money to marry his daughter-in-law. At the beginning of spring, she directly reported to Sun Mei to go to the countryside, and then this rumor will not last long.

When the Spring Festival is next year, she may be able to tell her son about a good family. Think further, she may have all her grandchildren!

Su Sanmei was happy, but Sun Mei's father was not happy.

Sun Mei's uncle and several relatives followed him, and they didn't have the strength, but he was satisfied with a meat-eat with the Xu family.

For the sake of ordinary affairs, Xu Lei asked his mother to make all the meat stored at home, stir-fried cabbage with pork, and fragrant steamed buns, and several people who came to him ate it.

Uncle Sun Mei saw that his brother and her brother looked wrong and took someone away in time.

Now there are only three of the Sun family left.

Sun Mei's father looked at no one else, so he stared at her daughter-in-law.

Su Sanmei shrank, but felt that her father didn't know what to take, and she got 100 yuan at once. Isn't it worth being happy?

Sun Mei's father panicked.

It's not that my daughter's reputation has been changed for 100 yuan, nor is she worried that Sun Mei can't get married.

But he thinks.

Lose!

It's no problem that Xu's surnamed Xu's 100 yuan.

Isn't that a loss in the eyes of Sun Mei's father?

If I had known... If I had known it, I would have said 500 yuan!

If you ask for a price, you can still pay back the money on the spot!

It's amazing to give three hundred and two hundred, which is also better than one hundred!

Sun Mei's father didn't iron the post in his heart and felt that he was really crooked by Su Sanmei. As soon as the woman heard that she said 100 yuan of compensation, she repeated it and didn't give herself time to think about things.

What is 100 yuan enough for you to do?

Although Sun Mei's father hasn't got 100 yuan yet, and Xu Lei's family said that they wanted to raise funds first, they promised so neatly that it fell to Sun Mei's father. Isn't that the family foundation is thick? Sun Mei's father instantly felt that 100 yuan was not enough.

Regret is like a tide, washing his old heart over and over again.

Sun Mei's father said, "Just think about 100 yuan. You didn't see Xu Lei. You said that 100 yuan was the same as picking up! You don't feel anything?"

Su Sanmei looked blank, Xu Lei? Who wants to see that liar? After eating just now, Xu Lei let go. At that time, she went happily and thought about how to make up for her son and how to spend 100 yuan with the money.

Where can I take care of Xu Lei?

Sun Mei's father said, "Don't you think Xu Lei agreed too sharply?"

Su Sanmei nodded. Isn't it too sharp? They all discussed it before they came. If Xu Lei really disagreed, they still have room to step back. If it really doesn't work, 80 is also okay.

"Child, her father, you are so awesome!"

Su Sanmei sincerely felt that her man was awesome. Before she said anything, the other party agreed.

Sun Mei's father: "..."

I'm so pissed off!

How did he find such a stupid woman?

"Don't you think Xu Lei has a thicker foundation? Look, he promised so sharply that 100 yuan is not the same as money..."

Su Sanmei widened her eyes and her breathing was short of breath.

She grabbed Sun Mei's father's arm: "Child, her father! You mean..."

Sun Mei's father said, "You finally figured it out. I just think we want too much..."

Su Sanmei interrupted him: "You mean! Xu Lei, is he rich? Oh, hey, then we can't ask Meizi to go to the countryside! Let's marry plums! Think about it, he is so rich. Let's marry plums. Isn't his son guaranteed in the future? Oh, that's good now. We can not only get a compensation, but also ask for another dowry..."

Sun Mei's father: ...

I'm tired, destroy it.

Sun Mei's father: "Can you be clearer? Xu Lei is unemployed. If he has money, how dare you spend it? I don't know when it will cause trouble! I mean, we have to ask Xu Lei more points! Look, he promised so sharply. If he had known that we should have asked for 500 yuan, he could have promised if he didn't... But it's not too late now. Let's ask him if we get the money tomorrow, and don't give him 200 yuan, we can't agree!"

Finally, she finished saying everything she wanted to say in one breath, and Sun Mei's father took a deep breath.

He really didn't want to marry his daughter to the Xu family. Just look at Xu Lei's wife, he knew that his family was a pure and soft meal family. Although his daughter now has a bad reputation, she can get some bride price back anyway when she marries in the countryside. If you marry the Xu family, don't say anything about the bride price, I'm afraid someone will stick it in.

Besides, if the Xu Lei family really has a family background, I'm afraid it can't be seen. Such things are uncommon these years. Who knows if his money is not clean?

After Sun Mei's father finished speaking, Su Sanmei was dumbfounded.

When she finished digesting, she had only one idea in her mind.

Lose!

Sell your daughter and sell it at a loss!

Su Sanmei was about to go up and beat Sun Mei.

Sun Mei's father disliked her bad-looking typing on the street, so he stopped her twice and dragged him aside.

"What's the use of hitting her? It's better to think about what to say tomorrow.

"What do you say? Just tell the truth! We won't agree to privately for 100 yuan!"

Sun Mei's father thought about it, and it was true.

What's the use of installing too much at that time? Isn't it just a remorse?

Repentance is repentance! Who is afraid that he won't succeed?

If he dares not give it, he will be punished with a hooligan!

When they walked to the door of the family courtyard, the state of the Sun family had completely changed.

Sun Mei's father was idle and a little happy.

Su Sanmei gritted her teeth and was unwilling to wear her face.

Of the three, only Sun Meimu had a face and listened to her parents call her two.

It seems that she is not a living person, but just an emotionless wood.

...

The family dispute between the Sun family is over.

The Xu family still has their own minds when they sit together.

Aunt Xu looked at Li Jia'an'an: "Son, why don't you make a counter-offer? There are too many hundred yuan. Not to mention 100 yuan in our family, we don't even have dozens!"

Even if Zhang Yun is here, he can't take out this hundred yuan. What's more, Zhang Yun is also leaving now.

There is really nothing at home. Even the meat for the Spring Festival has been cut.

Aunt Xu is very distressed. She not only loves meat, but also money, and she also loves herself.

My daughter-in-law ran away. What should she do?

With that, he gritted his teeth and scolded.

Zhang Yun's broken shoes! Does she dare to run? It's really not a thing. The husband and wife are the same forest bird. She is fine, but she flew away, but she left us here to suffer! Shameless vicious woman! My son doesn't bring it. It's really not a thing!"

Scolding and scolding, pulling the grandson together.

"Dabao, did you think your mother was not a thing? You can see that she won't take you when she leaves, but she doesn't take you seriously.

Xu Dabao was too scared to say anything just now. Now as soon as grandma says it, he also feels right.

Really? Why did the hell run away? Why don't you take him with you? Sure enough, his milk is right. He is a poisonous scorpion!

I don't even want to kiss my son. What is it a poisonous scorpion?

Xu Dabao: "I don't want her when she comes back!"

Aunt Xu: "Yes! Don't want her!"

However, she is tough, but Aunt Xu knows in her heart that I'm afraid Zhang Yun will have to solve this stall.

Zhang Yun doesn't solve it. What should they do?

How many years has my son not worked? If there is no salary from Zhang Yun at home...

You can't do this!

Aunt Xu is suffering, but Mr. Xu rarely asks a question.

"What are you going to do?" Old man Xu asked his son.

Xu Lei looked gloomy and said, "Don't worry, I'll go to see Zhang Yun tomorrow morning."

He has money, but the money is hidden outside, not at home. Whether it's sake of face or in fact, he has to get it back to Zhang Yun.

With Zhang Yun, his money will come from.

If there is no Zhang Yun, how to explain the money at home?

As soon as Mr. Xu heard his son say that, he immediately stopped worrying.

On the contrary, Aunt Xu knew in her heart that she could not live without Zhang Yun, but she couldn't help but scolded her.

"What did you do to pick her up? Where can that mother's house be so easy to live in? You should let her stay at her mother's house and look at the white eyes to know that our family is good!"

Xu Lei's face was as dark as ink: "Stop talking!"

Others don't know, he knows. The situation in Zhang Yun's family is different.

He was annoyed and hated women.

One is Sun Mei and one is Zhang Yun.

His mother is also one!

Why are these women so noisy, so annoying, and so unconceived?

Can't they honestly be someone who uses it for him, pays for him, and doesn't cause trouble to him?

...

On the other side of the county seat, in the family courtyard of the passenger terminal.

Zhang Yun's father turned black: "Why can't you listen to me and your mother?" Why do you have to find such a cunning, vicious, greedy and toothless person as husband?

Zhang Yun cried for too long, and she was already drowsy.

Her mother heard her pass by. She just fainted and was woken up by her sister-in-law. After waking up, her mother beat her twice and hugged her and cried bitterly.

"Why are you so stupid! Why didn't you tell us that there was such an inside story? If you had said it earlier, I knew your father well and would have checked it out for you! Have you married this and suffered for so many years? Tell me about you! How stupid you said you were!"

Zhang Yun: "I don't know... I really don't know."

Today, on the street, after being broken, Zhang Yun ran suspiciously to the family where she had been with her mother-in-law several times.

The family was unreliable at that time, insisting that Xu Lei broke the person and had to pay 400 yuan.

Xu Lei said at the beginning that he didn't have to be responsible for it. He was willing to sell the work of a state-owned hotel, and the money would be enough.

But at that time, Zhang Yun, who was just a young girl, could not see Xu Lei's calculation. She did not hesitate to jump into Xu Lei's trap.

Her mother-in-law did enough to work hard on the surface and said that she was not responsible, but she often took her to that house. That family was unreasonable. The lion opened his mouth, and it would take hundreds of yuan as soon as he opened it.

With such a villain, Zhang Yun regards herself as the savior of Xu Lei's family. He is even more burdened with a heavy burden.

She always felt that if it hadn't been for herself, Xu Lei's family would have been fine now. There was a waiter at home, and I'm afraid they would live a comfortable life.

It is because of this sense of guilt that Zhang Yun endured her father-in-law's inaction. Her mother-in-law's appearance was different, and her husband was lazy and did not work.

As a result, over the years, all the causes have been calculated!

When Zhang Yun went to that house, there were already other people living there. When she asked, the other party said that it had always been their family here. It's just renting it out for a few months.

Rented!

Zhang Yun was splashed down by a ladle of cold water from head to toe.

She went back to her mother's house and knelt in front of her parents.

Tell your parents about these years of hard work and deception.

I slapped my father in the face, my mother slapped twice, and then my mother's hug.

There were tears in his father's eyes: "So far, I don't want to scold you. You have been like this since you were a child. You are reasonable, but you still have a little high school. Of course, it's good not to ask for everything, but you don't want to think about it. Are my mother and me someone else?"

"In recent years, the things sent by your school have been rice flour oil several times, which your mother sent to the school and asked your leader to secretly give it to you in the name of the school."

"Last year, your mother couldn't help giving you 20 yuan, and you threw it back. You don't even think about it. Your mother and I are so old. Do you have men and children, not even parents? I asked myself that I had never taken you up to the top, nor did I neglect your education, but I didn't want me to be cruel to you and your mother.

Zhang Yun couldn't stand such accusations and knelt down and said, "Dad, I'm not... I just feel shameless to see you and have the face to ask you to subsidize me... I often go to your mother's office and peek at you over the years, but I dare not see you, because I'm afraid... I knitted a sweater before and wanted to send it to you, but I was sent to Dabao. It's ruined. Dad, I'm sorry for you."

Zhang Yun's mother hugged her daughter: "Don't say it, stop talking. Xiaoyun has always been like this. You don't know. Why bother poke her in the heart."

"Now the most important thing is what do you plan to do!"

Zhang Yun's mother hugged her daughter: "Now that I'm here, I want to ask you what you plan to do."

Zhang Yun wiped her tears: "I'm going to send Xu Lei in!"

Her ten years, the best ten years in her life, are consumed on such people!

She has to ask for an explanation!

Zhang Yun's father finally frowned: "I'm finally not confused to the end."

He paused and said, "What are you going to sue him for?" He doesn't have a job now. Even if he messes up the relationship between men and women, he is afraid that the punishment will not be heavy.

Zhang Yun: "I don't care whether he is serious or not. He is cheating in marriage now. I'll sue this first."

Maybe women will always greatly improve their IQ after getting out of their love brains. Zhang Yun's thinking is extremely clear now.

"I want to sue him for cheating in marriage first. The witness is ready, and I also bring the material evidence."

She took out a love letter from Sun Mei: "The physical evidence is complete, and he can't stand it."

"At that time, it will look at the Sun family. If the Sun family is sensible, they will also turn against it. As long as Sun Mei is smart, she will say that Xu Lei is a hooligan. The sentence for hooliganism is light and heavy. Anyway, it has been at least several years.

Zhang Yun's parents are both at passenger stations, and both of them are small leaders now. Zhang Yun's father arranged it as soon as he heard about his daughter's plan.

"Well, you can go to the police station with me tomorrow morning. Let's explain the matter clearly and catch Xu Lei first. Then ask your mother to take you and sneak up for the one named Sun Mei.

Zhang Yun's father saw more knowledge and snorted coldly, "That Sun Mei's parents are not a good thing. It can be seen that she can talk to Xu Lei about compensation. It can be seen that his daughter is no longer regarded as a human being. You bypassed her parents and discussed it privately with her. As long as she bit Xu Lei, Xu Lei promised her parents the money and I would give it! Give her only one! And she goes to the countryside later, and I can get her a better place.

"As long as Xu Lei can make a heavier sentence, I will give her more!"

Zhang Yun looked at her father in shock: "Dad..."

She always thought that her father didn't like her.

She is stubborn and obedient.

Not to mention family members over the years, even few friends.

Zhang Yun's father came up from a car driver in his early years, and he was a little banditful: "You don't have to think your father is cruel. This family is shameless enough to bully people. You didn't think that if you hadn't accidentally known the truth this time, what would you be like in the future?"

What will the future look like...

Zhang Yun fought a cold war.

If she doesn't know the truth, I'm afraid she will be worse than Sun Mei in the future.

When Sun Mei goes to the countryside, she can choose again, and she can see the end at a glance in the future!

It's a lifetime to feed your flesh juice to the Xu family!

Zhang Yun: "I'll listen to you!"

The whole family shared a common hatred against the enemy, and only Zhang Yun's sister-in-law said weakly.

"The little sister's child..."

A trace of heartache flashed in Zhang Yun's eyes.

If there is anything that makes her difficult to give up in this matter, it is Xu Dabao.

The child is so innocent that he has made a lie.

Zhang Yun's mother held her daughter's hand tightly and quietly gestured to suppress her husband who was about to talk: "Don't make such a hasty decision first. Mom will accompany you. Let's think about it together then. But now the most urgent thing is to send Xu Lei in. What Xu Lei did was unforgivable. Nannan, are you right?"

Zhang Yun nodded with tears and tilted in her mother's arms.

Their family actually came from the south, so before Zhang Yun got married, Zhang's mother had always been named Nannan.

Finally, everything was preliminarily settled, and Zhang's mother arranged for Zhang Yun to go to bed.

The whole family has been tossing around until now, and it's late at night.

Father Zhang: "Why didn't you let me say it? That Xu Dabao, you haven't been secretly going to see him. You are in a bad habit when you were young. I'm afraid his personality can't be reversed, and he doesn't look like he has a particularly good relationship with Xiaoyun. Why do he have to put the child on Xiaoyun?"

Mother Zhang: "Why can't you see Xiaoyun's character after so many years? She eats soft or hard. How could she agree if you persuade her not to have children now?

Mother Zhang paused for a moment and sighed, "The child is a mother's debt. We'd better help her see it clearly. It's up to her own decision she makes. Do we still have to live for her?"

Xu Dabao is Zhang Yun's debt, and isn't Zhang Yun's debt?

Chapter 105

Zhang's family moved very fast. Early the next day, Zhang's father planned to go to the police station and the Revolutionary Committee.

The reason why both places went was that Zhang's father was worried that the police station would not be able to handle it.

It is also normal. Over the years, there have been a campaign, and police stations and grassroots organizations in many places have been replaced by the Reform Commission.

Unexpectedly, Zhang's father just went to the police station and found an acquaintance to talk about the situation.

The other party first looked concerned: "Lao Zhang, this is a good thing. Your daughter's mind has turned around. Isn't it a good day in the future?"

They are all old friends who have known each other for many years. They all know that Zhang's father's daughter is a love brain, and they don't recognize their parents for men. However, in front of him, his old friend was still happy for Zhang's father.

When this person comes up, you will know that saving children is the greatest blessing.

Father Zhang sighed, "Who said no? I just hope that she will come home smoothly. Even if she is no longer married, she will have a bite of food at home. It's better to be a cow and a horse in someone else's house.

"Really, by the way, what's the name of the man your daughter was looking for?"

Zhang's father: "My name is Xu Lei. I live in Laomin District. I have parents at home. I used to be a waiter in a state-owned hotel. Later, I don't know why something caused trouble, so I sold my job. Lao Jiang, can you take over this case? What's true is that the neighbors watched, and the guy invited the young woman to ask, what's wrong with him?

The old friend nodded, "That's no problem. It's a hooligan crime. Xiaoyun, remembers to break the relationship later. Don't be implicated. We still need to find the name of the rest. The one named Sun Mei will ask.

Zhang's father said that fortunately, he came first. After a while, his wife and daughter went to the one named Sun Mei to discuss it, and both things could be done.

Instead, the old friend smacked it a few times: "This Xu Lei... is strange to listen to the name."

Before Zhang's father could speak, the old friend patted his thigh!

"I said! Xu Lei! Xu Lei! Isn't it him?"

"Lao Zhang, wait for me for a moment. I'll report it. Wait!"

The old friend quickly ran into an office and rode out on a bicycle after a while: "Let's go, Lao Zhang, go to the headquarters with me!"

Father Zhang:????

He didn't know, so he could only walk with his friends.

When they arrived at the place, they saw an old policeman coming out.

"Lao Jiang, are you telling the truth? Who can you really catch it for?"

The old policeman hasn't slept well these days, and he is so anxious that he is so anxious that someone even came up with crooked ideas inside them. He said that he heard that Xu Lei didn't have sex with two female comrades with inexplain style? Some people also said that the two lesbians half closed the door or something. Why don't you arrest these two lesbians and take a confession from them to arrest Xu Lei.

But this proposal was rejected by the old police. One is that the style problem is difficult to catch the current situation. Unless you are caught in bed, you can't decide. They also think why it is necessary to pull people into the water again? Xu Lei's side is complicated enough. If you introduce other things, you can't guarantee that you won't be shocked.

Who knows if this man has any other backhands?

I was worried when I suddenly received a phone call saying that I had eyebrows! You can find a way not to disturb the other party and arrest Xu Lei first!

The old policeman was excited and excited!

Lao Jiang nodded, "Let's go in and talk!"

As soon as he entered the room, Lao Jiang's hand was held by the old policeman: "Speak quickly!"

Lao Jiang briefly introduced the story of Zhang Yun, Xu Lei and Sun Mei, and the old policeman's eyes were shining.

"Okay, okay, that's not too late. Go and arrest people now!"

Zhang's father was dizzy on the side. Why... arrest someone and make such a big battle?

Look at the police in this room and smile, as for it?

Lao Jiang didn't say anything to Zhang's father. He whispered to Zhang's father while others went out, "You can go back quickly and let your daughter have the right attitude, and you can't break the thread anymore."

The matter with Xu Lei is not small. In case she is a little soft-hearted behind him, it is easy to involve herself.

After all, they are married for ten years. They don't know anything, but they need to show attitude and evidence.

Zhang's father hit a passionate spirit, and his whole body was awake, and his back was full of sweat in an instant.

He answered, walked home in a daze, and patted his head halfway there.

Bad dishes! My wife and daughter are still looking for Sun Mei! But don't make any trouble!

...

Besides, on Zhang Yun's side, Zhang's mother looked like a gentle man. She took her daughter to the Sun Mei family home. After a while, she became familiar with others and inquired clearly about the character of the Sun family.

When he came back, he said to his daughter, "I've asked clearly. It's almost the same as your father said."

In fact, it's even worse than Zhang's father said. Few people in a courtyard can see Su Sanmei and Sun Mei's father. The popularity between the two couples in the compound is so bad.

Mother Zhang: "That's good."

The more unbearable Sun Mei's parents are, the more likely it is that Sun Mei will agree to their conditions.

Sure enough, Zhang's mother found several children to introduce Sun Mei out and went to a secluded place to negotiate the conditions.

Sun Mei was dumbfounded when she came home yesterday, and now she looks like a walking corpse.

She felt that her life was over, and her parents took the money and didn't care about her reputation at all. Even if Xu Lei is not a thing, the dirty water on her body may not be clean.

That's enough. Her parents said last night that she would sell the temporary worker's work at the beginning of spring so that she could go to the countryside.

Sun Mei looked at her parents and felt why they were so strange.

In the past, she only knew how to add luster to her parents, but now she sees that if she can't benefit her parents, they will throw herself away like littering garbage.

Sun Mei looked at Zhang Yun in front of her, and Zhang Yun also looked at Sun Mei.

The two of them were completely different, because a man intersected.

She has none of them, but she has been cheated for ten years.

Sun Mei, who has a pair of bad parents to the end, has an uncertain future.

Mother Zhang: "The purpose of my coming is very clear. I hope you can come forward to prove Xu Lei. As long as you can testify Xu Lei, your life will help you.

Sun Mei muttered, "What can I do for me?"

Mother Zhang: "Here you get rid of your parents."

Mother Zhang: "We can give you a sum of money. It's not much, but it's enough for you to go to the countryside. Then we can also arrange for you to go to a relatively rich place to jump the queue in the countryside. You know, jumping the queue and jumping the queue are not the same. In some rich places, not only are you enough to eat and drink, but also have no great inconvenience to life.

For example, there is a commune under their county. In recent years, they have planted medicinal herbs. I heard that relying on medicinal herbs alone, every family can save money now! And the school has also been built to ensure that most children are in school.

Such a place is a good place.

Sun Mei didn't speak.

Zhang Yun was a little anxious to see her mother and patted her hand: "Let me say it."

Zhang Yun stood in front of Sun Mei: "Comrade Sun, what I said yesterday was wrong. I hope you don't take it seriously."

Sun Mei hasn't reacted yet.

Zhang Yun reminded, "I'm very sorry that I said you lied."

From yesterday to today, neither Xu Lei, the initiator or her parents, said sorry to her.

Everyone was accusing her, as if she was insensitive and that she was too stupid. As a result, only Zhang Yun, who was also a victim, said a pity.

Sun Mei sobbed in a low voice and cried louder and louder.

Zhang Yun took her mother's hand and quietly waited for her to cry.

Sun Mei: "I'd like to."

Sun Mei sewed her nose: "I'm willing to come forward. As long as Xu Lei can be punished, I can do anything."

Mother Zhang was overjoyed: "Okay, that's afternoon, no, now, can you go to the police station with us now?"

She was afraid that Sun Mei would regret it.

Sun Mei didn't miss the home behind her at all and said firmly, "I can."

She didn't go back to get something, nor did she go back to say that she knew that her parents were not at home now. They went to the Xu family for money, but she was not going to ventilate her parents.

In fact, Sun Mei felt that behind her was not her home at all.

"Mother, after I come forward, I hope you can find me a place to live. After the Spring Festival, I will follow the earliest group of educated youths."

Mother Zhang: "Yes, no problem. My son's house is a single room, which is still empty. Just go and live. Don't worry, I promise you will give it to you."

Several people hurried to the police station, but when they arrived, they had learned that someone was going to arrest Xu Lei.

The police left Sun Mei to make a record, and Zhang Yun also gave testimony.

Before long, the policeman who went to arrest came back.

Not only Xu Lei, but also Sun Mei's parents were arrested. Aunt Xu hugged Xu Dabao and cried.

When his father saw his daughter, he jumped like thunder: "Sun Mei! Tell others quickly that our family has nothing to do with Xu Lei! How can I catch people and catch us on the head?

Su Sanmei was originally stunned, but when she saw her daughter, she rushed over and wanted to beat and scold her, "Okay, is it you?" Did you let someone catch your father and me? You white-eyed wolf, a heartless thing!"

Xu Lei was heartbroiled. He found a bad thing. Sun Mei and Zhang Yun actually sat together. The two were not even hostile. Obviously, they were waiting for the results at the police station together.

Aunt Xu couldn't care much at this moment, so she almost knelt in front of Zhang Yun.

"Xiao Yun! You can't be so cruel! How can you be so cruel? How can you report a man? Aren't you broken? Don't you want Dabao?"

...

The noisy room directly stunned the police.

The old policeman rubbed his eyebrows: "Sever up."

It's okay not to separate. Several families are mixed together. It's noisy, just like a supply and marketing agency that grabs goods.

The police came to separate the people, and the Sun family took them to the other side, and Xu Lei was detained incommunicado. The rest of these families allowed a few minutes to talk.

Sun Mei said it well. She asked the police why she arrested her parents.

The policeman said a word with a word: "Let's go and arrest people. Your mother said that the money hasn't been paid yet, so Xu Lei has to give 200 yuan. Then the aunt of the Xu family disagreed, and the two tore them up and almost bleed in the middle. Your father also went up to ask for it, but he couldn't stop the call. When we went there, we just caught up with the tail.

Sun Mei was in a trance: "How long will they stay?"

Policeman: "At least five days, our people will stop you. Your mother is indiscriminate. Everyone will fight."

Therefore, strictly speaking, Su Sanmei's behavior is an attack on the police.

It is not wrong to close five days.

Sun Mei was relieved. If it was five days, it was actually just right. She could live at home first. After five days, she would ask the educated youth. At worst, she went to the countryside alone. It was also very early in previous years. I heard that she rushed to the first day of the Lunar New Year in a year.

Her parents are still swearing, but Sun Mei is far away.

Su Sanmei cried and made trouble, and finally got the news that she had to close for five days, which was no less than a bolt from the blue!

Grandfather was even more in a trance.

He was imprisoned for five days. When he goes out, his work will be delayed for two days!

Their factory only enlarges the day off on the first day of the Lunar New Year. It doesn't matter if he goes late, but if it's because it's closed and late. Then it's all over!

The grandson's father rushed on the iron gate and said, "Comrade! Help me. I still have a job and I still have a family to support! Can you be able to accommodate it for three days? How about three days?!

In just three days, he will not delay his work. Even if the news spreads, he can be said to be implicated by his daughter-in-law.

Policeman: "What do you think? We also follow the rules. You are so bad in nature.

That is to say, the Xu family can't protect themselves. If not, the Xu family could have sued them for robbery.

Isn't it just waiting to suffer from other people's family to rob money?

The grandson's father collapsed on the ground and everything was over.

He was locked up, and I'm afraid it's difficult to work after going out.

All the income in the family is gone. How to live?

On the other side, the Xu family is also making trouble.

To be precise, Aunt Xu is making trouble.

She knelt in front of Zhang Yun and asked for forgiveness: "Xiao Yun, please forgive Xu Lei!" Aren't you going to get a divorce? We promise! As long as you don't sue!"

Zhang's mother pulled the person away: "Don't think about it."

What her daughter does to divorce directly. Just like Xu Lei, you should come in and squat!

Aunt Xu was rejected and quickly pulled her grandson to sell pitiful: "Look at Dabao, look at Dabao. Xiaoyun, does your heart make Dabao have no father? Do you have the heart to let Dabao carry back his father's reputation?"

Zhang Yun's heart was twisted like a knife. She struggled out of her throat and said, "I will take good care of Dabao..."

Aunt Xu: "What are you talking about? You are not the father of the child! Dabao is the seedling of my Xu family. He only has Xu Lei's father! Dabao, Dabao! Come and talk to your mother! Tell your mother not to sue!"

Zhang Yun couldn't help touching her son's head: "Dabao, my mother explained to you..."

"I don't want to listen to you! You are a bad woman! You are not my mother! I don't want to recognize you!"

Xu Dabao patted Zhang Yun's hand open, and his eyes were full of hatred.

Zhang Yun was stunned: "Dabao?"

Xu Dabao has jumped back into grandma's arms: "I don't want you!" You are not good to me! Always say that I don't let me do this and don't let me do that! I don't want you! Go in and change my father back! I want grandma and dad! My surname is Xu!"

Zhang Yun instantly felt like she was in the ice and snow. Is this her son? Is this the child she has worked hard to raise?

On the contrary, Zhang's mother looked at the so-called in-law in disgust, pulled her daughter to turn around and leave.

"We won't give up! Your child's surname is Xu, then you can raise it!"

What should such a little white-eyed wolf come back to raise?

Zhang's mother pulled Zhang Yun away, leaving only Aunt Xu, who was sweating behind her.

Aunt Xu was both angry and scared: "What do you say that? That's your mother!"

Xu Dabao looked puzzled, "But... grandma, that's all you said!"

Aunt Xu suddenly rang in her mind what she had said in her grandson's ear.

"Your mother won't let you play. Look how bad she is!"

"Your surname is Xu. Remember in our family, you and your father are the closest to you."

"Dabao is so good. Why is your mother so insatisfied that she knows how to pick your thorns!"

...

Aunt Xu fell back and heard other people's voices.

"Damn it, why is this old lady still dizzy? Isn't that a matter of cake!"

For those who live in a compound with Xu Lei, there is too much fun this day.

First, the Sun family came to ask for money, temporarily increased the price, and then fought with the Xu family. Just as Aunt Liu was about to stop her, the police came, and four came as soon as they came.

The four policemen took everyone away, leaving only one old man Xu, because Mr. Xu was in poor health and was already lying in bed.

The rest were taken back to the police station.

Xu Lei was taken away!

The news seemed to have wings and spread quickly.

"I just said that his daughter-in-law was unwilling to appoint her. Look, he cleaned it up for him."

"Someth it's a deserved life. People like him who rely on his wife dare to make flowers outside, that is, they are looking for death."

"That's it! You should lock him up. Who is tired of our reputation!"

...

Wang Ying ate a big melon from beginning to end, and the first-hand news of Chen Dong's path soon pieced together a correct result.

"Date it!"

Wang Ying claps her hands and cheers. Isn't this a good thing? Xu Lei was arrested, and Zhang Yun went back to her mother's house. Although Sun Mei was going to the countryside, she would not be too bad in the future.

As for Sun Mei's parents, Xu Shuang's nominal third aunt and third uncle, Wang Ying was not biased at all.

"It's good for them to go in. If you want to sell your daughter, you should learn a lesson!"

Sun Mei is miserable enough, and she has to be eaten by her parents. She really doesn't have any love at all.

Xu Shuang took a prepared honey bean roll for Wang Ying: "I'm afraid it will be knot in recent days."

Xu Lei went in, and this kind of thing that had nothing to do with the abductor went in. His accomplices are now blind and have not been vigilant.

As long as they do it, the police will arrest people quickly.

Wang Ying angrily in her hand: "Catch it quickly. We will feel at ease after grabbing it."

Otherwise, I'm always worried that this group of thieves will make a big make-scale noise.

Xu Shuang turned the topic around the business at home: "What would you like for New Year's Eve dinner?"

Today is twenty-nine, and tomorrow is thirty. I'm afraid that more pre-oriented people will start to prepare today, but their family has a small population, so they have always ignored the menu of tomorrow night.

Wang Ying ordered with her fingers: "There is another yellow croaker. Shall we make yellow fish noodles and duck roast duck? And the chicken at home. I don't want to eat fried chicken. Let's make a chicken ball.

Xu Shuang: "Add two more dishes, one eight-treasure rice and one Haihuang vermicelli pot."

Babao rice takes care of Chen Dong's taste. Chen Dong actually came out of the south. Now it is still a habit of the Spring Festival. He likes to make a bowl of Babao glutinous rice. Haihuang vermicelli pot is a simple version made by Xu Shuang, and everything used is also flat.

Sea rice instead of shrimp, dried scallops and dried scallops have been omitted. In addition, some eggs and mung bean sprouts, although the ingredients made vermicelli pot are simple, it tastes quite good. It is a dish that Wang Ying likes very much recently.

Early preparation for the New Year's Eve dinner, Xu Shuang and Chen Dong were busy, and there were enough materials at home to play for two people.

They are fine here, but others are busy gossiping about the Xu family while doing things.

At this moment, Xu Lei, who was locked up, was also a little panicked.

Zhang Yun sued him, but the key point is that if those people can't help coming out and being arrested, then he will be finished.

As long as Xu Lei thought of this possibility, his legs were weak.

He wanted to wait until he tried himself, no matter what, he should try to let himself go out first. Even if he doesn't go out, he should give his parents anger and not let those people act rashly.

However, the police seemed to forget him. No one came to trial or allowed to be visited.

Xu Lei was locked up, just locked up.

It was closed for more than a day.

I finally got the letter from the police station.

"Leader, those people moved. They are going to abduct a group of people tomorrow morning.

The old policeman's eyes showed brightness: "Okay!"

Just wait for them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 390 9
In the 1970s, the couple was reborn in their daily life, farming, being a soldier, treating diseases and raising children. Zhuo Yuhang changed his fa...
89.4K 1.1K 46
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 七十年代娇气包 AUTHOR: 清崽 As soon as Jianing opened her eyes, she became a female educated youth who was about to go to the countr...
159K 3.1K 200
brief introduction: Lin Susu was reborn. This time, she must be filial to her grandmother and keep the bracelet handed down from her ancestors. There...
1.4M 35.1K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...