Zhejun

By Xiaoshuo_

Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold int... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 | 110
Chapter 111 | 120
Chapter 121 | 130
Chapter 131 | 140
Chapter 141 | 150
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 190
Chapter 191 | 200
Chapter 201 | 209

Chapter 151 | 160

413 2 3
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 151

    Liu Yu came out of the inner courtyard, her face was still slightly hot, which attracted Lu Chengxiao, who was drinking with Liu Yanqing and others, to look her up several times.

    Fortunately, Mrs. Wei also came out soon, and chatted about the embroidery village, and finally got rid of the influence of the topic just now.

    Liu Yu has not been back to Ruyi Embroidery Village for more than ten days since she returned home on September 20th to prepare for her marriage. The influence of her absence gradually became apparent. Mrs. Zhang's clothes are gorgeous, but they are missing A little bit of aura, the eye-catching effect is worse than what Liu Yu did before. After ten days, Liu Yucai's clothes sold seven or seven eighty-eight. Most of the sample clothes are made of clothes, and the difference can be seen.

    Customers who used to prefer Liu Yu's design style come here again, and they always feel that it is a little less interesting, and they can't find the amazing feeling before. Therefore, whether it is Wei Shi or Zhang Niangzi, they are actually a little anxious, but such a happy event as marriage, it is urgent Also useless.

    At this moment, Wei asked Liu Yu, "Have you discussed with your family which day you will return to the county?"

    Of course it was discussed, and Liu Yu said: "It was originally planned to come back after returning to Ning. Mother said it is best to go back to the county. Going to Chengxiao's grandparent's house and getting to know relatives again is just a matter of etiquette, so it will take about two days before I can return to the county."

    After hearing the exact answer, Wei felt relieved and said with a smile: " Okay, our embroidery shop really can't do without you, and there are still many people who like the clothes you made. These days, Mrs. Zhang has imitated some of the styles you made before, and it's almost interesting to look at the upper body."

    Liu Yu picked Eyebrow, "Is the color the same as the fabric?"

    Wei shook his head and said, "It's not exactly the same. You said before that it's best not to sell too many pieces of the same style of high-priced clothes. Let's remember that."

    That's the color matching and material selection. The problem is that the traces of personal style in this aspect will be relatively heavy, and it is difficult to avoid.

    Liu Yu understood, and said: "I'll be back in two days, so it should be okay."

    When Liu Yanqing and the others had finished eating, Wei Shi went to clean up the dishes, Liu Yu helped, but was pushed away by Wei Shi, laughing Said: "Now you are a guest when you come back, how can I ask you to touch these things."

    Don't let me do it.

    Liu Yu is not obedient, his hands are quick and his mouth is also sharp: "What kind of guest am I? After getting married, my aunt doesn't treat me as her own family?

    " went.

    Lu Chengxiao didn't stand still, his eyes were full of work. The Liu family brothers didn't have any concept of machismo since they were young. With the addition of eight treasures, they were all over the place, and they cleaned up the main hall within a few minutes.

    Liu Yu was about to wash the dishes, but this time he was really persuaded by Wei Shi: "You take Cheng Xiao back to your room to have a rest, I'm afraid you didn't drink less at noon, I'll cook some more bowls of hangover soup, you can come over and serve them later Go."     When Liu Yu heard it, he didn't bother Wei Shi, so he started to do it himself, and when it was cooked, he went out with four bowls of hangover soup. Brothers Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanqing each had a bowl, and Babao drove the car. But I haven't touched a drop of wine, so I don't need this.     After drinking wine and sober soup, several people were a little sleepy, Liu Yanqing arranged for Babao to rest in the guest room of the outer courtyard, while Lu Chengxiao was taken by Liu Yu to his room in the west wing of the inner courtyard.     This is the second time that Lu Chengxiao entered Liu Yu's boudoir after the day of welcoming the bride. Last time, there was a room full of people standing inside, and he only focused on looking at Liu Yu. In fact, he didn't pay attention to what the room looked like, so he can only take a good look today.     Liu Yu smiled and poured him a cup of tea, and said, "Drink a cup of water and rest for a while, and then it's time to go back." Nowadays,     it's not easy for a married girl Guining to stay at her mother's house, and Changfeng Town is far away from here. , so it’s time to go back after a lunch break.     Lu Chengxiao nodded, picked up the teacup, his thoughts turned elsewhere, and he asked curiously, "What did my aunt tell you? I saw that your expression was not right when you came out just now."     Liu Yu: ...     "You really want to know?"     Lu Chengxiao Raising eyebrows: "I can't know?"     Liu Yu suddenly chuckled: "Yes, and you really need to know about this."     This meant something related to him, Lu Chengxiao looked at Liu Yu, waiting for her to finish.

    Liu Yuyuan wanted to talk about it after returning home, but now that Lu Chengxiao asked, instead of thinking about what to say, it is better to tell him now that she was a little closer to Lu Chengxiao, and told what Wei said about the danger of women giving birth prematurely. Said: "A woman's childbirth is like passing through the gate of hell, especially if she is too young, it is especially dangerous. What my aunt means, we have to be careful, it is best not to have a child too early."

    Lu Chengxiao shuddered when he heard the sentence that childbirth is like passing through the gate of hell. Subconsciously, he sat upright, his eyes fell on Liu Yu's abdomen, and his expression changed, "Is there such a thing? Then we these few days..."

    He thought that he had been pestering Liu Yu these days, at least several times a day, Lu Chengxiao felt bad at that moment.

    Seeing that his expression changed, Liu Yu squeezed Lu Chengxiao's hand, only to realize that he was a little tense. Knowing that what he said was serious, he hurriedly said, "What are you thinking, it's not that scary, just try to eliminate the risk as much as possible. , and it’s so easy to conceive, you see, the second brother and the second sister-in-law have been married for so long, don’t they have no children yet?”

    Lu Chengxiao grabbed Liu Yu’s hand with his backhand: “Even if it doesn’t work, how do you know the second brother? Brother and second sister-in-law are not like us, planning to have a baby later."

    He put down the teacup in the other hand, pulled Liu Yu to sit on his lap, and hugged her: "Then I won't touch you for the time being It's gone."

    Liu Yu wanted to laugh again, but was also touched, put his arms around his neck, and asked in a low voice: "Can you

    bear it?" Lu Chengxiao nodded with certainty: "Can't bear it." The light smile

    on Liu Yu's face Just like that, a little smile bloomed, and he pressed it to taste the wine on his lips, Lu Chengxiao's throat rolled, but since he tasted this taste, he was honest for the first time, his breathing was already heavy, but Liu Yu only kissed him, and Not pandering and predatory.

    When his chest rose and fell more and more, he panted and turned his head away, and the sound of breathing entered Liu Yu's ears, and the words that entered his ears were not stable, but firm.

    "I can bear it."

    Liu Yu touched Lu Chengxiao's forehead, his eyebrows and eyes were bent, and the corners of his lips were raised.

    She never knew that there would be such a person in this world. After meeting, every day, every moment, every moment, would give her happiness, sweetness and joy; there would be such a person who would hold her in the palm of his hand , hidden in the apex of the heart, protected like a treasure.

    "Lu Chengxiao."

    Liu Yu called him by first and last name for the first time since he changed his words, but his voice was almost a whisper.

    Lu Chengxiao responded softly without realizing it, their foreheads pressed against their foreheads, the tip of their noses touched their noses, their skin touched and their breaths entangled, Liu Yu said softly: "Did I never say that I like you?"

    Lu Chengxiao buckled The hands around Liu Yu's waist were tightened, and he gave a low "um", he held his breath, and waited for her next words from such a close distance.

    Liu Yu smiled, and her lips slowly approached him, the soft lips pressed against each other, just gently, like an intimate snuggle, without any desire, just purely close.

    She embraced him, leaned softly and intimately, and moved away slightly, the most beautiful and sweet love words that Lu Chengxiao had ever heard in his life escaped from Liu Yu's lips and teeth.

    "Lu Chengxiao."

    "I love you."

    "More than liking." Although the

    voice was soft, every word and every word penetrated into Lu Chengxiao's heart and melted into this autumn afternoon in the west wing of Liu's house.

    Lu Chengxiao's whole body and mind were overwhelmed by the surge of joy, this time Liu Yu didn't need to take the initiative, he kissed him himself.

    It's just kisses, only limited to kisses, and when she gets emotional, she hugs her and presses her face against her cheek, the corners of her lips are raised and raised, but she can't press it down.

    When Liu Yu said that it is not impossible to touch her at all, and the method taught by Wei Shi, it was already the night when he returned to Lu's house.

    At that time, Lu Chengxiao's lovely wife was in his arms, so naturally there was no reaction at all, but after asking about the method was not absolutely safe, Lu Chengxiao pressed Liu Yu's head into his arms, and only said two words.

    "sleep."

    His voice was slightly hoarse, but he could really restrain his mind and control himself.

    The next day was indeed as Liu Yu and Wei said, the whole family went to Chenjia Village together, and after a day's delay, Liu Yu and Lu Chengxiao prepared two small gifts early in the morning of the second day, and the husband and wife went to Cui Erniang's shop together .

    It's not far away, so there's no point in taking a mule cart, just walking as a cart, holding hands for a walk.

    When Cui Erniang saw Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yu, she was really overjoyed: "A magpie called in the yard early in the morning, and I wondered if there would be a guest, and it really came true."

    Not to mention the tea reception, after chatting for a while, Cui Erniang and Liu Yu were very serious. Yu talked about business for a while.

    She pulled Liu Yu into her shop, and said, "Look at my shop, do you see anything?"

    Liu Yu glanced at Cui Erniang, and followed her advice to look around the shop twice.

    Some of Cui Erniang's fabrics this autumn were brought by Lu Feng, the fabrics overlapped quite a bit, and the ready-made clothes... Liu Yu's eyes paused, and then she turned to Cui Erniang: "How many sets of ready-made clothes are there left from our embroidery shop?"

    Cui Erniang clapped her hands: "That's it!"

    She looked at Liu Yu and said with a smile: "I should have gone to your embroidery shop to get some more two days ago, but I thought you weren't in the embroidery shop for a while, and I'm afraid there weren't many samples. Just waiting for you to go back, I will go to your embroidery shop to place an order in a few days, and I will ask you a letter today, when will you return to the embroidery shop?"

    Liu Yu laughed: "Tomorrow, the second sister will take If you want the goods, go in five days.”

    However, Liu Yu was still a little curious, and asked Cui Erniang: “Second sister, why don’t you make some yourself according to the previous model? You also took the same material at a cheaper price. Difficult."

    "Why didn't you do it?" Cui Erniang took Liu Yu a few steps directly, and showed her a set of clothes, "Look at this set."

    Liu Yu looked at it, it was the style of her embroidery shop, Just looking closely, it seems that something is wrong.

    Cui Erniang shook her head and said: "We imitated this, it looks very similar, but in fact there are still differences in wearing it."

    The tailors in the small town don't have the same skills as Liu Yu and Mrs. Zhang. They copy the same material and the same style. At first glance, they look very similar, but they lack a part of the dress, which makes them look a little worse.

    Cui Erniang said: "Unless you dismantle the clothes you made as they are and cut them according to the cut, or they will be exactly the same, I don't think so."

    She hung up the clothes, pulled Liu Yu back to the backyard, and said, "I'm actually After calculation, the cheap ones in the town are relatively easy to sell. I do it myself, and the labor cost is also a lot of money. The price you gave me is only about a hundred texts away. The ones from your side are easy to sell. , instead of spending so much effort to imitate, and the imitation is not perfect, I might as well get more from you. This business is easy to do, don’t you think? If not everyone’s body is different and needs to be customized, I think Selling all your goods may be more profitable."

    Cui Erniang has a good relationship with Liu Yu, so she avoided the embroiderer outside, but she and Liu Yu didn't shy away from it, and what she said was the real truth , and Liu Yu understood after a little thought.

    It is very difficult to imitate the same style, even if there is the same material, but if you want to imitate it, you have to dismantle the original clothes.

    Dismantling one piece of clothing to imitate two pieces, and then restoring the original clothes is too much work and trouble. With that kind of wages, she might as well go directly to her Ruyi Embroidery Shop to get them, but if one piece is to be dismantled to imitate many pieces, Changfeng Town is so big. The business of an embroidery shop that keeps selling old styles is definitely not as good as that of an embroidery shop that sells new ones all the time, and the clothes that are dismantled and re-stitched, unless the craftsmanship is excellent, some expensive materials will more or less leave traces, so The most cost-effective way is to get the money directly from the embroidery shop.

    Cui Erniang didn't mean to say these words, but Liu Yu's heart moved when she heard it, a thought flashed through her mind.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-06-13 18:00:02~2022-06-14 17:56:01~

    Thanks to the little angels who irrigated the nutrient solution : 10 bottles of Eiena; 1 bottle of Sauce Sauce and Bookworm;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 152

    Coming out of Cui's embroidery shop, Liu Yu has been thinking about one thing, Cui Erniang thinks that selling the ready-made clothes from her embroidery shop is more profitable and less troublesome than selling the ready-made clothes made by themselves, so what about others?

    There are many towns around Anyi County, and there are at least dozens of embroidery shops. Is it possible for other embroidery shops to be willing to sell their clothes from Ruyi Embroidery Village? way?

    With this idea together, it is difficult to stop.

    For a long time, the cooperation with Cui Erniang was actually a business of human affection in the eyes of Liu Yu and Wei. At first, it was Cui Erniang who took care of them, and later the two families took care of each other.

    Their family got up too fast. From Liu Yu back to Liu's house, at first they made a few sets of ready-made clothes and sold them at Cui Erniang's embroidery shop on consignment until they opened Ruyi Embroidery. Yu never had time to think about things.

    But what Cui Erniang said today changed Liu Yu's perception. This kind of cooperation may not be just a human relationship business, it has enough profit-driven power to develop into a business without the guarantee of human relationship.

    However, if you really want to do it, it is extremely difficult. There were no shortage of embroidery shops in the Daqing Dynasty, but embroidery shops were often operated by themselves. The reason, the biggest difficulty is that each person's body shape is different, and tailor-made clothes are the most suitable.     Even Liu Yu, the clothes sold in Cui Erniang's shop are actually the same as their own samples, mainly in the most popular size, and the customers who come across them have different shapes, so they need to be tailor-made on the spot. The biggest reason for the development of cloth village, and the second reason is copying money.     If he hadn't had a very good relationship with Cui Erniang, Liu Yu would not have sent the garments from his embroidery shop to other embroidery shops. He couldn't build up that kind of trust, and he didn't want his carefully designed styles to be easily copied. Therefore, when she didn't have a shop before, she would think of ways to find consignment sales, but after she opened an embroidery shop, Liu Yu never considered other embroidery shops except for one, Cui Erniang, who had already cooperated.     However, what Cui Erniang said about the cost today moved Liu Yu's mind.

    "What are you thinking about? What did Second Sister say to you?"

    Lu Chengxiao had observed Liu Yu for a while, seeing Liu Yu coming out of the embroidery shop, he was thinking about something, halfway through, he couldn't help asking.

    Liu Yu came back to his senses, looked at Lu Chengxiao, and nodded: "I was wondering if the business of Xiuzhuang could develop like that

    of Buzhuang." He told Lu Chengxiao what Cui Erniang had said, and said, "I see what Second Sister means, If it wasn't for everyone's different body shapes, it would be difficult to grasp the size of clothes, she even felt that it would be easier to sell ready-made clothes directly from our embroidery shop, and the profit might not be less."

    The price of clothes in Ruyi embroidery shop is very high for Lu Chengxiao As far as I know, the cheapest batch costs 1,200, 300 yuan a set, and Cui Erniang sells it at this price when she brings it back to the town. It is cost-effective to sell the clothes of Ruyi Embroidery Shop. Isn't the most valuable thing in running an embroidery shop is the craftsmanship?     Because the Lu family is in the cloth business, Lu Chengxiao actually has some idea of ​​the market for ready-made clothes. The clothes made by the embroiderer in Cui Erniang's shop, not to mention the coarse cloth, the fine cloth materials are actually mostly sold in sets of □□100, in Ruyi The most affordable batch of goods in Xiuzhuang is considered high-end here, but the material is relatively better, and the most important thing is that the style is good-looking. Most people are willing to grit their teeth and pay for the material and style.     Later, Cui Erniang's fabrics came from Lufeng. In order to facilitate customers to customize the size, they usually bought whatever money they bought at the embroidery shop, and then went to the cloth shop to match what kind of cloth. However, it is the same material, and the effect of the clothes made may not be the same. Needless to say, embroidery and stitching, the most difficult step is the cutting step.     Some people are willing to buy the things of Ruyi Embroidery Village for 1,200 to 300 renminbi, but it is not necessarily the case that the embroidery shop uses the same fabric to imitate them. This is the value of craftsmanship.     Lu Chengxiao glanced at her, "So you have moved your mind, and the embroidery shops in other towns in Anyi County also want to develop?"

    Liu Yu nodded: "Yes, the second sister is also a businessman, she thinks it is profitable, and other embroidery shops should be the same when they have tasted the sweetness. Now the difficulty lies in the problem of size. If this can be solved, I think it will make people feel better. It is a good way for Ruyi Embroidery to grow bigger. If the embroidery shop can be the same as the cloth shop, how many more clothes can I sell in a year? Even if I give most of the profits to the embroidery shop, the volume will increase. The profit inside is also very considerable, right?"

    Liu Yuyue said that his eyes became brighter and his heart beat a little faster.

    Seeing her shining eyes like this, Lu Chengxiao was also funny. Following Liu Yu's train of thought for a while, he said, "That's true, but have you ever thought about another possibility?"

    Another possibility?

    Liu Yu looked at him with some puzzlement.

    Lu Chengxiao said: "Your Embroidery Village is quite popular with the ladies and wives of some rich families in the county. It is not difficult to imagine that after opening for a while, it will become the first choice for the rich families in the county to buy clothes. Clothes from the embroidery village, invisibly, will the expensive clothes in the embroidery village be lowered? If the two are confused, will the wealthy households in the county still be willing to go to Ruyi embroidery village? It’s about clothes, but there are still more people who enjoy the added value such as pleasure, experience, and status differences brought by consumption when they consume, which are unique, scarce, and rare, and widen the gap between them and ordinary people.”

    And Liu Yu This move will undoubtedly wear down the characteristic that Ruyi Embroidery Village itself has established.

    Liu Yu understands that the clothes she sells are not all clothes, there are rank and status symbols hidden in the positioning.

    Seeing that she seemed to have realized something, Lu Chengxiao said, "Have you thought about opening the embroidery village to Yuanzhou City in the future?

    " Liu Yu blinked and said, "You mean, if the Xiuzhuang branch is opened to Yuanzhou City in the future, this quality will be further amplified?"

    Very keen.

    Lu Chengxiao laughed, and said: "Yes, in Anyi County, you have no opponents, maybe it doesn't show. Once you arrive in Yuanzhou City, you will be facing Jinxiuzhuang, a century-old brand. You just need to be caught by the opponent to make a fuss , it will make it much more difficult for you to start."

    Liu Yu recalled that the red lady in her previous life, even if it was the fourth building in Yangzhou, and the outfits of the heads of each family, they had to be armed from head to toe with top-notch stuff. Not only the beauty and talent, but also the cost of food and clothing and ostentation cannot be let down. If not, she would not be able to practice the aesthetics of clothes and jewelry, which is partly due to talent and partly because she has seen a lot.

    This is the case at the head of brothels, let alone rich and noble people?

    "I was negligent." Liu Yu figured it out, but still shook his head and said, "But I still think this is a way of making money, and it would be a pity to give up, but if the problem of body size can't be solved, it's still fashionable to talk about it." Good morning, you can think about it more carefully."

    There was no intention of giving up.

    Lu Chengxiao laughed, this kind of Liu Yu was new to him, and there would always be a lot of surprises waiting for him after contact.

    The two walked while chatting, until they entered the gate of Lu's house, bypassed the first courtyard and entered the second courtyard. Liu Yu, who was still thinking about her business, suddenly thought of something, paused, grabbed Lu Chengxiao's arm and She stared at him with bright eyes.

    "I have a solution. I don't think the problem you mentioned is a problem. If Ruyi Embroidery Village can't make money from both classes, what about my embroidery shop with two brands? Isn't it solved?

    " The experience I got from visiting Jinxiu Village when I went back to Yuanzhou.

    Liu Yudao: "The last time I went to Hongdu Mansion with my father to buy goods, I went to Jinxiuzhuang when I stayed in Yuanzhou City. Jinxiuzhuang is a two-branch embroidery shop. The three rooms on the left are for men's clothing, and the three rooms on the right are for men's clothing. There are two shops for women's ready-to-wear, each with a signboard, but the big signboard of Jinxiuzhuang hangs in the middle of the second floor, if I manage both kinds of clothes, I can do the same, can't I?"

    Lu Chengxiao naturally went there In the past few years, Jinxiuzhuang has even bought a lot, so when Liu Yu said it, he also understood, and his eyes lit up.

    Liu Yu said with a smile: "Actually, it can be divided into floors. The first floor is relatively cheap, and the second floor sells expensive clothes. The entrance of the first and second floors has a small hanging flower door as a small plaque, and different brands are given to the clothes of the two prices. , as long as you create a sense of boundaries, I think it’s fine.”

    Lu Chengxiao even heard the picture in Liu Yu’s words, heard the future of Ruyi Embroidery Village, and he couldn’t help laughing: “This method is good. You can roughly imagine what the semicolon you will open in Yuanzhou in the future."

    "Really." Liu Yu was recognized, and his eyebrows and eyes also curled up with a smile.

    A chuckle came, "Third brother and third sister-in-law, why are you talking so happily?"

    Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yu followed the sound and found that Lu Shuang was standing by the pillar outside the flower hall of the second entrance courtyard, looking at They laugh.

    Chen's voice also came over: "Yu'er is back?"

    Liu Yu realized that not only Lu Shuang, but mother-in-law Chen and sister-in-law Qin were there, she responded with a smile, let go of Lu Chengxiao's hand and went to the flower hall Go, Lu Chengxiao strode to follow, and walked side by side with Liu Yu.

    Lu Shuang waited for Liu Yu to approach, grabbed Liu Yu's arm, and said with a smile, "Sister-in-law San is too thin-skinned, just throw away Brother San's hand."

    Liu Yu patted her waist lightly . After pinching and pinching, Lu Shuang hid away with a smile.

    Qin said with a smile: "What are you talking about?" He

    poured a cup of hot tea for each of them.

    Liu Yu thanked her, smiled and said a few words briefly about the matter, and said, "I've been thinking about something that hasn't happened yet. I just came up with an idea just now.

    " Are you looking for a dealer in the shop?"

    Lu Shuang stopped making trouble with Liu Yu when she heard it strangely, and grabbed Liu Yu to ask her to explain in detail.

    They are all from my own family, of course it doesn't matter if you talk about it, just to listen to everyone's opinions, I will talk about the advantages, difficulties, pros and cons, naturally including what Lu Chengxiao said about the impact of being a low-end market on the high-end market, and Liu Yu I just thought of the solution method, and after speaking, I pointed at Lu Shuang with a smile, and said, "Just now I suddenly thought of this method, and I pulled your third brother to stand over there and said a few words, but you like to make fun of people."

    Lu Shuang smiled straight , pulled Chen Shi and said with a smile: "Mother, do you think my third brother and

    sister Yu'er are a perfect match? They have the same brains and brilliant minds. This is a strong alliance." Chen's intuition was funny, but she nodded and said: "It's a good match, a pair of people." There is no

    better marriage in this world than congenial love and similar interests. Hand in hand, support each other, advance together and retreat together, even in private. If it's not finished, even Mrs. Chen is envious of such a state.

    Liu Yu was a little shy when they said this, and asked the Chen family with a smile, "What do you think of the mother, sister-in-law and Shuang'er, do you think this business can be done?"

    Qin shook her head hurriedly, and said: "In terms of business I don't know about it, but I can't give you an idea about it, but I think the clothes in the embroidery shop of the third brother and sister are really good-looking. It should be the same in the town."

    Liu Yu nodded and looked at Chen Shi again.

    In the early years, Mrs. Chen accompanied Lu Xun and watched him go from a peddler to a stall to a cloth shop. Although he had never done business before, Lu Xun would always discuss things with her when he came home, so he knew something. After thinking about it carefully, he said: "It is possible to do it, but you must also prevent your peers from copying all your money. Isn't the embroidery shop based on the style? It is best to set a threshold like a cloth shop or a cloth number. Alright, how many pieces you get for a money, you have to calculate how much the embroidery shop can't afford to copy the money, don't you think so?"

    Liu Yu's eyes lit up: "This is a way, I wrote it down, is there any more?"

    She was full of eyes Looking forward to looking at Chen.

    Mrs. Chen laughed at her eyes filled with anticipation, "Where is there any more? I don't know how to do business. This is because your father recently opened a cloth shop. I watched from the side and moved it here."

    Liu Yu said with a smile: "Your mother is amazing, and I came up with the idea of ​​Buzhuang, so I never thought of going there."

    Although Mrs. Chen couldn't hear the compliment, she was flattered by the compliment, and squeezed with a smile Liu Yu's face: "Such a sweet mouth, have you ever drank honey?" A

    joke made everyone laugh.

    Lu Shuang said: "Actually, the most difficult thing is the size. Sister Yu'er can help?"

    Liu Yu shook her head, "There is no way, but when I get back to the embroidery shop, I will keep the size in a book for any custom-made items in the future. Comparing the data after a period of time like this, maybe we can get some clues."

    Lu Chengxiao raised his eyebrows, this is actually half of the solution, but it still needs some time to prove it.

    Mrs. Chen nodded: "This is a way."

    She looked at Liu Yu and Lu Chengxiao, and said, "I'm going back to the county early tomorrow morning, so don't delay with me, go and pack your things by yourself, and see what is going to go. The commonly used things brought by the county can be moved slowly, first put them in the room where Cheng Xiao used to live behind the shop, and wait for the house to be vacated, and then move there."

    Liu Yu smiled and responded, and returned with Lu Chengxiao House, there are indeed a lot of things that need to be cleaned up today, such as clothes, money and jewelry, these small things must be brought there first.

    She and Lu Chengxiao went to the west wing where they lived, and Lu Shuang looked at Liu Yu's back from behind, envious.

    In Lu Shuang's previous understanding, after a woman gets married, she will probably behave like her mother, her elder sister-in-law and second sister-in-law. They support their husbands and teach their children at home. It is not uncommon for women to run businesses, but they are not mainstream, at least those that Lu Shuang knows well. There is no such thing in human beings. It was not until seeing Liu Yu that Lu Shuang saw another way of life as a woman.

    She can have her own career, and she can fight side by side with her husband, and Liu Yu is obviously not forced to start a career because of her livelihood, she really likes this kind of life.

    Lu Shuang's eyes also had a hint of longing and yearning.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as a king or irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-06-14 17:56:01~2022-06-15 18:01:46~

    Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 20 bottles ; Bookworm, 5 bottles of Yoyo; If so. 1 bottle of sauce sauce sauce sauce sauce;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 153

    "Mother, you said we might as well live in the county. We live in the county for a while, and at home for a while. There is no room behind the shop." Lu Shuang said subconsciously.

    "Want to live in the county?" Mrs. Chen looked at her. It has been almost three years since her family opened a shop in Anyi County, and this was the first time she heard Lu Shuang say that she wanted to live in the county. The back of the shop is not as comfortable as home."

    Lu Shuang nodded without thinking, "Yes!"

    How nice it is to live in the county, where she can go to the embroidery village every day.

    After thinking about it, Mrs. Chen thought about it, and turned to ask her eldest daughter-in-law: "What do you think of Yulan? Do you want to take the child to live in the county?"

    Mrs. Qin was overjoyed.

    She naturally thought, the man is in the county, how could she not want the family to be together.

    It's just that the child was too young in the past, it was really inconvenient in the past, now the youngest brother Rui is almost two years old, and there are Xiaoya and brother Yu playing with him, so he doesn't cry all the time like before, of course Qin thinks.

    She nodded immediately, and said: "If it doesn't affect the business in the shop in front, of course."

    Chen saw that the eldest daughter-in-law was also willing, so she laughed, "Okay, then we will go there after a while, when the county Live at both ends of the town."

    Mrs. Chen said that she lived at both ends, but in fact she had already made plans in her heart. The second couple had their own shop, and the third couple also bought a house. When Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yu moved in, they Even if the family lives there for a long time, there is enough space, and the town may come back for the holidays.

    One is that the whole family can stay together, and the other is about Lu Shuang's marriage. After Mrs. Chen really cared about it, she felt that living in the county might give her more choices.

    The elder brothers are all doing business in the county. Could it be possible that they married their only daughter to Changfeng Town?

    Changfeng Town is no longer the first choice for the Chen family to choose a son-in-law.

    Early the next morning, Liu Yu and Lu Chengxiao loaded their belongings into the mule cart, driven by Babao, and the couple went to Anyi County.

    Before leaving Changfeng Town, there was an episode.

    The curtain of the mule cart was lifted, and when passing by the street, Chen Sheng saw Liu Yu in the cart from a distance.

    Chen Sheng was originally pulled out by Liu Shiqiang to meet someone she had made an appointment with. The moment he saw Liu Yu, he almost suspected that he was dazzled. But even so, he ran after him without even thinking about it.

    The mule cart was running fast, but Chen Sheng couldn't think about that much at all, he shouted to stop while chasing, his brain got hot, and he called out Liu Yu's name loudly.

    Liu, who was left behind by him, felt as if struck by lightning.

    Liu Yu?

    "Stop! Liu Yu! Stop!"

    Chen Sheng ran panting, and Babao, who was driving the car in front, and Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yu in the car, also heard the sound at this time, Liu Yu and Lu Chengxiao, even more vaguely He recognized who the owner of the voice was.

    Liu Yu was startled.

    Chen Sheng?

    The old things from the past have been stirred up again, the past six months have been so good, Liu Yu has almost forgotten the people and things in the past.

    Lu Chengxiao raised his eyes to look at Liu Yu, since the marriage was settled, for the first time, Liu Yu saw a trace of sourness in Lu Chengxiao's eyes.

    Although the sourness of this idea was hidden very deep, and it only passed by in a flash.

    Liu Yu actually saw it clearly.

    At this scene, Liu Yu was a little embarrassed, and knocked on the car board, "Babao, stop."

    Lu Chengxiao raised his eyebrows, and Liu Yu said softly, "Could it be him chasing and shouting all the way?"

    Lu Chengxiao just wanted to think about that scene, His face darkened.

    Pulling Liu Yu, he got up and changed places with Liu Yu, the mule cart stopped slowly, when Chen Sheng finally caught up, Lu Chengxiao's face appeared from the window of the car, and Chen Sheng said Liu Yu abruptly Stuck in the throat.

    Unwilling to give up, he poked his head to the side, and saw clearly that the person sitting next to Lu Chengxiao was Liu Yu who he thought had been betrayed.

    Chen Sheng couldn't speak anymore, and stared blankly at Liu Yu. For a long time, his gaze shifted from Liu Yu's face to the hands she and Lu Chengxiao were holding.

    His heart seemed to be drawn out all of a sudden, Chen Sheng's heart was heaving, he couldn't speak.

    But Lu Chengxiao couldn't see him looking at Liu Yu like this, moving his body slightly to block Chen Sheng's sight, "Mr. Chen, why are you looking for my wife?" The

    word "my wife" was like a thunderbolt, which made Chen Sheng dumbfounded. He suddenly looked at Lu Chengxiao, "My wife, you...you..."

    "We are married, a few days ago, did Mr. Chen hear of it?"

    Chen Sheng staggered, and followed him just in time to hear this After saying a word, Mrs. Liu's heart sank, helped her son, and glanced into the mule cart.

    Standing from her angle, Lu Chengxiao didn't hide it, and just met Liu Yu's gaze.

    If it was about Chen Sheng, because Liu Yu had used him before, it was a bit embarrassing to see him chasing him now, but when it came to Liu Shi, there was nothing left to see.

    Mrs. Liu never missed what Lu Chengxiao said, but she would never have thought that Lu Chengxiao would marry Liu Yu.

    "Aren't you sold?"

    Liu couldn't believe it, and asked just such a sentence.

    Lu Chengxiao's face darkened in an instant, he glanced at Liu Shi and Chen Sheng, and said to Babao who was driving ahead, "Babao, let's go."

    Babao responded, waving his whip and was about to drive the car, Chen Sheng subconsciously grabbed onto it. The car looked at Liu Yu unwillingly: "Liu Yu, are you really married to Lu Chengxiao?"

    Liu Yu: "..."

    "You'd better call me Mrs. Lu."

    This Mrs. Lu made Chen Sheng pale Pale, but Lu Chengxiao frowned, looked at Liu Yu, the face that had been sunk because of Liu's exposing Liu Yu's pain, instantly turned into a sunny sky.

    The eyebrows and eyes are gentle, and there is a smile on the lips.

    Mrs. Liu can't bear this.

    How long has she been comparing Chen's in secret, how long has she been aggrieved, and now she can still see her son being suppressed by Chen's son?

    That can't!

    Immediately, he pulled Chen Sheng, sneered at Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yu who were in the mule cart, and taught Chen Sheng: "Someone our family didn't like before, you can't be a treasure, let's make an appointment to see someone, don't be blind here Delay, time wasted."

    Lu Chengxiao narrowed his eyes and turned to look at the Chen family's mother and son. In the past, he would definitely reciprocate, but he saw Chen Sheng's face pale, three souls lost two souls, and Liu Yu Squeezing hands, he didn't want to say anything more to the Chen family's mother and son on the street, so he just smiled sarcastically: "So I came out to see each other, Chen Sheng, do you know what is the cheapest thing in this world?"

    Chen Sheng looked at Lu Chengxiao in a daze .

    Lu Chengxiao said: "Useless fake affection is the cheapest."

    As he spoke, he brushed off Chen Sheng's hand on the car window, kept sideways watching the eight treasures behind him see what happened, waved the reins, and slammed the mule The car drove out.

    "Useless fake affection..."

    Chen Sheng was stunned.

    The mule cart had gone far in the blink of an eye, but his feet seemed to be nailed in the road.

    Useless fake affection...

    Chen Sheng covered his heart, wanting to argue, argue, and refute, but he didn't even have the strength to say a single word.

    No, what he doesn't have is not strength, but the confidence to refute Lu Chengxiao's words.

    If he really loves her deeply, if it is really useful, he could have married Liu Yu half a year ago, but no, he has broken his promise to Liu Yu, listened to her mother's words, and went to see Zhou Ruyi; He watched Liu Yu fall into the water, was held by his mother, and watched Lu Chengxiao go to save others; until he heard that Liu Yu was sold...

    Liu Yu was indeed sold, but he was depressed when he knew Liu Yu was sold, but Lu Chengxiao found He married Liu Yu and married into the family.

    Useless fake affection... Useless fake affection...

    Chen Sheng was deeply depressed in his heart, and he couldn't let it out no matter what.

    Mrs. Liu was frightened by her son's disillusioned appearance, "Sheng'er, Sheng'er, what's wrong with you?"

    Chen Sheng didn't know how to answer, he couldn't hear anything else except the useless fake affection in his ears sound.

    Mrs. Liu was really scared now, and her voice trembled a little: "Sheng'er, don't scare your mother, isn't he just a Liu Yu? Why don't a good man have a wife? Sheng'er, go and see the girl from the Lin family. , It’s also very good.”

    Chen Sheng finally had a reaction and stopped in his tracks.

    Liu's heart was relieved, and she hurriedly continued: "Really, go and see, that girl is also born very well, and her family background is good, her family has a village on the outskirts of the town, and there is also a business in the town. You will like it if you study well. "

    But Chen Sheng laughed, and when he smiled, his eyes were red and wet.

    Look, he came out to see each other again, what a coincidence, and made Liu Yu look straight, pretending to be affectionate, hahahaha, how ridiculous and ironic.

    What Lu Chengxiao said is right, he is fake and affectionate.

    Chen Sheng looked up to the sky and laughed, but the laugh was worse than crying. He held his head high, but tears still rolled down from the corners of his eyes.

    His crazy appearance startled many people on the road, and they all looked over.

    The Chen family still has a reputation in Changfeng Town, who doesn't recognize Chen Sheng? Pointing and gossiping suspicions and discussions are naturally indispensable.

    Mrs. Liu has never been so embarrassed in her life, dragging Chen Sheng to escape from this long street.

    Chen Sheng was pulled and dragged by her until the intersection. To the left was to go to the agreed meeting place, and to the right was to return to Jixianzhai. The right side went.

    Liu was so angry that her face turned green, she stomped her feet and called Sheng'er, Chen Sheng didn't care, and walked towards the familiar road in a daze.

    There were people coming and going on the street in Chenshi, and Liu couldn't get into a fit, so he hurriedly chased Chen Sheng, followed Chen Sheng quickly, and said in a low voice: "Sheng'er, mother should be fine, I will see you today, you can't Just leave people there."

    Chen Sheng kept walking.

    Liu's complexion changed, and she almost begged: "Sheng'er, you have to take care of your mother's face. If you do this, I will not be able to behave in the future."

    Chen Sheng was still indifferent.

    Mrs. Liu stomped her feet and said, "How many times is this? Changfeng Town is so big. Do you think you can pick and choose good girls? If you offend the Zhou family, and if you offend the Lin family again, no one in this circle will Talk to our family again, do you really want to do that?"

    Chen Sheng finally stopped.

    Liu's heart was relieved, and he saw a glimmer of hope. He was about to pull Chen Sheng, but Chen Sheng chuckled suddenly, and then looked at Liu: "Isn't that just right? I said a long time ago that if I don't marry Liu Yu, I will marry you." So no one will marry again."

    Chen Sheng's voice was extremely calm, but there was no shortage of despair.

    After he said this, he went to Jixianzhai in a daze as before, not even in the mood to quarrel with Mrs. Liu, but it was precisely this that made people even more frightened.

    Liu's knees gave way, and she could hardly stand still. She pressed her heart, and her back, which had always been straight, collapsed all of a sudden.

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you for the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2022-06-15 18:01:46~2022-06-16 21:00:05~

    Thanks to the little angel for the irrigation nutrient solution : 66 bottles of Nanxi Youmeng; 9 bottles; 3 bottles of Xinzizai; 1 bottle of sauce sauce sauce;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 154

    But at this time in the mule cart, Liu Yu had been watching Lu Chengxiao for a long time.

    Lu Chengxiao was overwhelmed by her, and was the first to lose the battle. He looked at Liu Yu, "What do you want to say?"

    Liu Yu rolled her eyes, and suddenly approached Lu Chengxiao, "I was wondering, do you mind ?" of?"

    What do you mind, of course it refers to the period before she and Chen Sheng.

    Lu Chengxiao unconsciously cleared his throat: "I don't mind, but I used to be sour."

    He didn't hide the jealousy that he had turned over.

    Rao is now a husband and wife, just think about it, if it wasn't for Liu's repeated petty tricks, Liu Yu would probably have become the Chen family now, Lu Chengxiao still couldn't help but feel suffocated, even if he just thought of her marrying someone else, the thought would call him Immediately cut off.

    Can't think about it.

    Seeing his expression, Liu Yu was a little amused, and said, "You know it was the past, and you will never get along with people in the future, why bother to talk about him like that?"

    I didn't mean it was inappropriate, but I just didn't think it was necessary, sorry Liu's Liu Yu is quite righteous, but Chen Sheng, after all, she was the one who wanted to use it first.

    Lu Chengxiao naturally knew that Liu Yu was referring to the cheapest useless fake affection.

    He didn't need to read the follow-up, he also knew that Chen Sheng would be hit hard.

    But did Lu Chengxiao wrong Chen Sheng? not at all.

    Lu Chengxiao looked at Liu Yu's face with complicated emotions.

    Doesn't Chen Sheng like Liu Yu? I must like it, and I am afraid that it will be hard to forget and get out of it in this lifetime.

    Thinking of the past, Lu Chengxiao's lips pursed slightly, he held Liu Yu's hand in his hand, and calmed down after taking a breath, said: "Useless fake affection, I don't blame him for a single word, if he takes responsibility, You won't be humiliated by his mother, if he has the means to convince his family, you won't fall into the water."

    If he hadn't also been to the river that day, Lu Chengxiao couldn't imagine what Liu Yu would have faced. Then the Liu family had arranged some back-up, or was he really vicious enough to let Liu Yu live and die.

    Liu Yu's hand hurt a little from Lu Chengxiao's grip, but he could see that Lu Chengxiao was getting nervous, so he shook it back reassuringly, and then Lu Chengxiao relaxed a little.

    "I don't see anything about his liking except for bringing you danger and trouble. As for his fake affection..." Lu Chengxiao paused.

    Liu Yu had already spoken for him, saying: "If you know clearly that I'm married and continue to pester you in front of you, if you're not open-minded enough and you care too much, Chen Sheng's behavior will only cause me trouble, that's all. But?"

    Lu Chengxiao laughed, doesn't that make sense?

    He said: "There's nothing wrong with making him sober."

    Chen Sheng didn't give up. With Liu's temperament, he couldn't do anything wrong, and Lu Chengxiao didn't want to entangle with the mother and son.

    Liu Yu nodded, and didn't say anything else, but Lu Chengxiao thought of something, his eyes moved slightly, his thoughts turned back and forth in his mind a few times, and he couldn't help it, "There is one more thing..."

    Liu Yu looked at him.

    Lu Chengxiao's eyes flickered, he glanced at the front of the car, leaned closer to Liu Yu, and said softly, "I never thought of asking, how did you choose me and Chen Sheng?"

    Liu Yu knew that he approached him deliberately, but How he and Chen Sheng were screened out, Lu Chengxiao really didn't know.

    Liu Yu didn't realize that he was actually curious about this, and wanted to laugh a little, so he glanced at Lu Chengxiao: "I really want to know?"

    Lu Chengxiao nodded hurriedly.

    Liu Yu is funny, there is nothing I can't say between husband and wife, she said: "Actually, before I met you, I hadn't been to Changfeng Town very much, and time was tight at that time, so I naturally didn't have the ability to find a good candidate so quickly..."

    Fu Er told Lu Chengxiao how to find Lin Jiuniang, and how Lin Jiuniang drew out five candidates for her.

    Lu Chengxiao was shocked for a moment...

    "Five?" It's

    really rare to see such a look on his face, Liu Yu wanted to smile, and the corners of his lips curled up, and said: "Most of them are just for the sake of money. How can a few goals be worth the five strings of money I spent? All the net worth I could spend at that time." What

    Liu Yu didn't say was that Lu Chengxiao was also one of the goals proposed by Lin Jiuniang at the time, but it was different from the last two goals. , he is a high-quality charge.

    Lu Chengxiao didn't know whether his heart was distressed or sad, it was really stuffy and unbearable, holding Liu Yu into his arms, the delicate pain seemed to be a little relieved.

    "Then I should thank her, she is our veritable great matchmaker." He raised his voice and said to Babao who was driving outside: "Babao, go to the dim sum shop for a while, and then go around to our cloth shop Let's go ."

    The eight treasures outside didn't know the reason, but they readily responded.

    Liu Yu withdrew from Lu Chengxiao's arms, looked up at him, Lu Chengxiao smiled and said, "Before I go back to the county, I'll give another matchmaker thank you gift."

    He really prepared the matchmaker thank you gift seriously, six After buying some snacks, I went to my shop and bought two bolts of good cloth, and went to Lin Jiuniang's house with eight gifts.

    Lin Jiuniang never dreamed that she would actually become Liu Yu's matchmaker after she used money to sell some news, and the Lu and Liu families had already given a lot of money to thank the matchmaker, but now Lu Chengxiao, the rightful owner, brought such a generous gift Thank you, although he didn't say it clearly, but Lin Jiuniang understood with a few vague words. The thank you was the fact that she sold his news to Liu Yu.

    The look on Lin Jiuniang's face was not to mention how wonderful, she didn't know whether it was embarrassment, or excitement and excitement.

    Why did she get involved in such a beautiful thing, before and after, Liu Yu, Lu and Liu's family, Lu Jiasanlang, she has collected money four times.

    She would not earn as much as this pair if she guaranteed eight matches and added one piece.

    When Lin Jiuniang's smile went up, she couldn't stop it. The good thing is that she doesn't need money, and the tea reception is naturally indispensable. When she gets excited, she even asks her daughter-in-law to kill the chicken and stay with Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yu for dinner.

    How could Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yu really stay for dinner? They said they were still in a hurry to go to the county, thanked them again and again, then resigned Lin Jiuniang and left.     Lin     Jiuniang

    and her two daughters-in-law looked at the snack box, and then at the two pieces of cloth, one of muslin and the other of silk. As for the news, the only thing is that the Lu family sent a gift to themselves in addition to thanking the matchmaker.     Lin Jiuniang was clear, but she didn't say a word to her daughter-in-law.     This is related to his own reputation, and it is also related to that Liu Yu's reputation.     That's why I hide the beauty in my heart.     Back in the county, Yiying's clothes were fine and soft, so he moved into the room where Lu Chengxiao lived in Lu Feng's backyard. Liu Yu and Lu Chengxiao went to the front shop together to meet Lu Xun, and then went back to Ruyi Embroidery Village.     Lu Chengxiao went together, through the side door at the back.     Once back at Xiuzhuang, Liu Yu was not tired enough to turn around, so naturally he couldn't take care of Lu Chengxiao, and it was not convenient for Lu Chengxiao to go to the front shop.     Wei Shi heard that Lu Chengxiao had also come, and Liu Yu was watching the shop, so she went to the back to say hello.     The brothers of the Liu family were not there, so Lu Chengxiao saw Wei's uncle, so he left. He never returned to Lufeng, but he asked about which doctor in the county's medical clinic and who was good at the daughter's department, and looked for it.     Lu Chengxiao kept in mind what Liu Yu said the day he returned to Ning. After paying the consultation fee, he asked the old doctor about the suitable age for a woman to have children.     The old doctor is sixty years old, and this is the first time someone has paid a consultation fee to ask such a thing.     He saw that it was a rare thing to be true. Women in the Daqing Dynasty got married early, and they got married at the fifteenth, and there were many women who were pregnant at the fifteenth or sixteenth. He saw Lu Chengxiao's eighteen or nineteen-year-old appearance, and asked with a smile: "Married ?”     Lu Chengxiao nodded.

    There was a little smile in the old doctor's eyes, and he said: "Many women give birth at the age of fifteen or sixteen, but in fact, the probability of having a child at this age is relatively high."

    Lu Chengxiao's face turned pale, and he said: "Then probably At what age is it safe?" The

    old doctor smiled, "There is no absolute safety, but compared with fifteen or sixteen, the probability of a successful delivery at seventeen or eighteen is much higher."

    At seventeen or eighteen, Lu Chengxiao wrote down .

    Seeing that he was quite nervous about this matter, the old doctor said: "If you are really worried about the wife at home, take her to exercise a lot on weekdays, and her physique will improve. Naturally, it will be safer than leaving the door and not going outside."

    Lu Chengxiao His eyes lit up, "Is it useful to practice boxing?"

    The old doctor laughed, the little lady doesn't like to practice boxing, but practicing boxing is really useful, so she nodded and said: "Practicing boxing is fine, in fact, as long as you can move more All right ."

    "Okay, thank you sir."

    Because of this episode, Lu Chengxiao had already made a series of plans in his mind, Liu Yu definitely didn't like dancing knives and swords, practicing boxing would be the most suitable.

    He also remembered that Liu Yu was practicing calligraphy with Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an before, and calligraphy was also on the agenda.

    Taking a walk after dinner, practicing calligraphy at night and boxing in the morning, Lu Chengxiao thought it was perfect.

    Liu Yu didn't know Lu Chengxiao's plan until the embroidered village closed, returned to Lu's house for dinner, was dragged outside by Lu Chengxiao for a few laps, and saw him spread out his pen, ink, paper and inkstone after returning home.

    Practicing calligraphy is very good. Although Liu Yu knew how to write in his previous life, but the time for practicing calligraphy is limited, so his handwriting is really average.

    But practicing boxing? ? ?

    Liu Yu looked at Lu Chengxiao with question marks on his face.

    Lu Chengxiao met Shang Liuyu's gaze, put his hand to his lips to relax, and then said that he had gone to the doctor during the day.

    "It's good for you to move around more."

    Liu Yu never thought that he would ask the doctor about this matter, but, "You can do more activities, right?"

    Lu Chengxiao nodded.

    Liu Yu smiled: "Then you don't need to practice boxing."

    Seeing Lu Chengxiao's gaze, she simply moved her body and performed five or six movements of some basic dance skills that she usually practiced.

    Lu Chengxiao was stunned by that skillful movement, Liu Yu didn't stop moving, and said to Lu Chengxiao with a smile: "Actually, I like dancing. I have thought about it since I was a child. Before I got married, I would do this activity every day before going to bed."

    It's just married After Lu Chengxiao, his schedule was disrupted.

    I used to like to dance, and I also knew that dancing is actually good for my body. Now I heard that if I do more activities in my daily life, there will be fewer risks during childbirth. Naturally, I have to stick to it.

    Lu Chengxiao looked at her incredibly soft waist, and his thoughts were brought back to the days of their wedding.

    The roots of his ears were slightly hot, which was unimaginable at the time, but now he finally knows the reason.

    Liu Yu sat in the car for a long time in the morning, and spent most of the afternoon busy in the tailoring room. At this time, he became more active, stretched his body, and enjoyed this moment very much. However, Lu Chengxiao felt that the temperature in the room had risen inexplicably, and his throat He was also a little dry, and subconsciously tugged at the collar, hoping to dissipate the heat a little.

    Liu Yu still didn't know it, and asked Lu Chengxiao, "Isn't it less effective than practicing boxing?"

    Lu Chengxiao nodded in response, not daring to look at Liu Yu again, and went to the desk to pick up a book, but his eyes were frequently attracted. Unknowingly, the pages of that book have not been turned over for a long time.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2022-06-16 21:00:05~2022-06-17 17:57:25~

    Thanks to the little angels who irrigated the nutrient solution : 1 bottle of nerd;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 155

    Liu Yu's marriage was settled, and while Wei was taking care of the embroidered village, all his thoughts were transferred to his eldest son, Liu Yanqing. He asked Mrs. Zhang and several embroidered women about the matchmaker in the county. things come.

    When Wei asked a few matchmakers in the county to inquire about girls of the right age, the county magistrate Zhang received a reply from his hometown from the post station.

    When he opened the letter, there was a smile on his face. It happened that there was nothing wrong with the front office. County Magistrate Zhang took the letter and strode back to the back office, and showed the letter to his wife.

    "Brother and sister-in-law mean to believe in our vision, and let Xiaofu take a peek for herself. If she is willing, and the man's family is also interested, we can arrange this marriage for you."

    There is also fifty taels of silver in the letter , for Zhang Xiaofu's dowry.

    Fifty taels, it's an extremely generous dowry for an ordinary family to marry a daughter, but it's really too little for an official family.

    But no matter whether it is County Magistrate Zhang or Mrs. Zhang, they all know that the family depends on the income from the fields, and if they can make up for it in the past few years, the situation will improve, and they can bring a lot of fifty taels. Make up for it, and Liu Yanqing is only a fast catcher, so Zhang Xiaofu's behavior can be regarded as a generous marriage.

    After reading the letter, Mrs. Zhang was very upset. Since her husband and wife were trusted in her hometown, Mrs. Zhang was more than happy to take care of Zhang Xiaofu, a niece, because she said with a smile: "Since the eldest brother and sister-in-law entrusted us with the matter, so , I called Xiaofu to come over and talk to her first, it’s best to just let her take a peek at her.”

    County magistrate Zhang, this was the first marriage of Zhang Luo’s younger generation, and it was quite novel, so he smiled and talked with Zhang The madam discussed how to arrange for the niece and daughter to see each other in secret, and then hid in the study, waiting to know what the niece and daughter meant before continuing to make arrangements.

    Zhang Xiaofu was very clear about the purpose of her visit to her third uncle and third aunt. She heard that her marriage was on track, so although she was shy, she listened carefully to Mrs. Zhang's details.

    Hearing that Zhang Xiaofu was a policeman from the Yamen, she was taken aback for a while, the family sent her and her sister here to find what kind of person, Zhang Xiaofu knew, so she couldn't help being a little surprised at this moment.

    After Mrs. Zhang explained Liu Yanqing's situation in detail, Zhang Xiaofu found out that she was the son of the owner of Ruyi Xiu Zhuang.

    "Don't look at it as a fast catcher. Your third uncle has been observing for a long time. He is capable, good-natured, born a good-looking talent, and his family is well-off. And you have seen Liu Wei, a kind person. Marrying like this Although it seems that marrying a scholar is not as good as marrying a scholar, life is real."

    Mrs. Zhang does not need to say this, Zhang Xiaofu knows the situation very well, how difficult it is for a poor farmer to confess a scholar Easy, it can be said that the whole family tightened their belts to make offerings, and after more than ten years of making offerings, in the end, there are very few people who can really pass the imperial examination.

    One is beautiful on the surface, and the other is real on the inside. She naturally knows it, so she nodded: "Everything is up to the third uncle and three aunts."

    "No hurry to agree." Madam Zhang smiled and handed her the family letter, telling her After taking a look, he said: "He's in the Yamen, I'll arrange for you to meet him later, you still have to meet yourself, if you really like it."

    Zhang Xiaofu responded with a blushing face.

    County magistrate Zhang accepted what Mama Yu had said, and returned to the front office with a smile, asking Master Li to call Liu Yanqing over.

    Liu Yanqing originally thought that the county magistrate Zhang had something to do, but it was strange that even if he had something to do, he would not go past Liu Butou to find him, but in the end, he was led into the study of the county magistrate Zhang in the back office.

    County magistrate Zhang seemed to be busy, so he just asked him to sit down first.

    The strange feeling in Liu Yanqing's heart became even worse.

    Until someone opened the door and brought tea in, the girl who looked about sixteen or seventeen was obviously not dressed as a maid.

    Liu Yanqing didn't dare to look too much, and quickly withdrew his gaze, but the keenness of a martial arts practitioner made him notice that the girl's seemingly invisible eyes fell on him from time to time.

    Unknowingly raising her eyes to look back, Zhang Xiaofu's eyes met, Zhang Xiaofu quickly withdrew her gaze, the roots of her ears began to turn red visibly, she hurriedly retreated, and left the study.

    County magistrate Zhang, who had been paying attention to the two of them, had a smile in his eyes, and when the door of the study was closed, he set his eyes on Liu Yanqing.

    "Yan Qing, last time I asked you, there was no engagement at home, is there any engagement now?" The

    previous question asked him, it was still in August, and after two months, he still confirmed it again.

    Liu Yanqing's heart skipped a beat, she faintly realized something, but she couldn't quite believe it.

    County Magistrate Zhang has only one son and one daughter, and the daughter is still young. At this age, she can only be the niece of County Magistrate Zhang.

    But Rao is the niece of County Magistrate Zhang, how could she find a fast arrester?     Liu Yanqing

    was full of doubts in his heart, but he had to answer Zhang County Magistrate's question. He shook his head and said, "I haven't gotten engaged yet     .

    " Still a little dizzy.     Their yamen servants will not enter the back yamen without a call, and there is another side door for the family members of the magistrate Zhang. Liu Yanqing only heard that magistrate Zhang has two nieces here, but he has never seen them. He can guess magistrate Zhang The girl who wanted to protect the matchmaker was the one who came in to deliver the tea, but after thinking about it a few times, she only guessed that it might be Mrs. Zhang's maid.     I never thought it would be the niece of County Magistrate Zhang.     How dare he climb high.     County magistrate Zhang laughed, and told Liu Yanqing about his family's expectation of choosing a son-in-law for Zhang Xiaofu, and his and Mrs. Zhang's thoughts. He even wrote a letter about this matter and asked Zhang Xiaofu's family. .

    Liu Yanqing did not expect that county magistrate Zhang had such a plan more than two months ago. Looking back now, county magistrate Zhang treated him particularly kindly since August.

    It turned out that he was actually observing his niece and son-in-law...

    Liu Yanqing didn't know how he was told by the magistrate Zhang that he should go down to the garden to meet the girl of the Zhang family. The people have come to the garden.

    He paced uneasily, although County Magistrate Zhang had made it very clear, he still couldn't understand, even if he wanted to break his head, he couldn't understand how such a marriage fell on him.

    Zhang County Magistrate obviously also sent people to inform Zhang Xiaofu, and after a while there were very light footsteps coming from behind, Liu Yanqing looked back, it was the girl who had met once in the study.

    Seeing Zhang Xiaofu for the second time, both of them were a little embarrassed, Liu Yanqing only dared to take a closer look at Zhang Xiaofu's appearance at this time, she was not a stunning beauty, she was a girl who looked like a small family, but she was gentle and dignified, with a kind of tranquility Peaceful temperament.

    Liu Yanqing never thought that one day his marriage would unfold so suddenly and in such a way.

    "Miss Zhang."

    He nodded.

    Zhang Xiaofu hurriedly replied with a blessing: "Young Master Liu."

    Then they looked at each other, not knowing what to say for a while.

    Liu Yanqing couldn't wait for a girl like Zhang Xiaofu to find something to talk about, so she squeezed the hand hanging by her side, and broke the silence first.

    "Miss, do you know my situation?"

    Liu Yanqing, twenty-two years old, is a quick catcher, skilled in martial arts, and has an upright character. His mother and younger sister are the owners of Ruyi Embroidery Village, and his two younger brothers are merchants.

    This is all that Zhang Xiaofu knows from Mrs. Zhang.

    She nodded slightly: "I heard something from my aunt."

    Not only did she look gentle, but she even spoke very gently.

    Liu Yanqing's heart moved, and she couldn't help denying that it seemed, it seemed, that it was very good to put Zhang Xiaofu in the position of his wife.

    However, Liu Yanqing was very clear about his situation. He looked at Zhang Xiaofu: "Does that girl know that the status of the arrester is actually extremely low? If you go up, you may be able to catch the head. No matter how promising you are, I'm afraid you won't be able to."

    County magistrate Zhang If you are willing to pull out, you may be able to make a canon history in the future, or, when County Magistrate Zhang is promoted all the way, you may have the opportunity to let him take a step forward.

    However, no matter how much it is pulled, the prospects are limited, and it is an external force after all.

    Zhang Xiaofu has lived in the county government office for nearly a year, so she doesn't know what is going on with the arrest, but she knows very well in her heart that the marriage that her uncle and aunt arranged for her is indeed an excellent one, so she nodded and said : "I know, but I am also from a farming family. My father and brother both planed food in the fields, and they are on the same level as the young master."

    This was talking about family status, but hidden in the words was satisfaction with Liu Yanqing and this marriage.

    Liu Yanqing didn't know what to say for a while.

    Seeing his silence, Zhang Xiaofu was afraid that Liu Yanqing didn't want this marriage, but because the third uncle couldn't mention it, she asked softly: "Young Master, do you have someone in mind? If there is someone else you like, you can also speak up Don't worry about it, I will explain it to my uncle and aunt, and I will let go of today's matter."

    Liu Yanqing didn't have anyone she liked, she shook her head when she heard the words, and said: "I just think it's a grievance for a girl to marry me."

    Zhang Xiaofu smiled brilliantly, Although he only met twice and spoke a few words, Liu Yanqing was originally a very good person. If the understanding of Liu Yanqing was limited to what the third aunt said at the beginning, after getting in touch with him now, his heart would really be a little bit moved.

    As a girl, she can't say that I am willing to marry you, and that I am not wronged to marry you, but she just shakes her head with a smile, a little affectionate and a little shy, which is more touching than saying something straightforward.

    Liu Yanqing, who had always been such a calm person, felt a little helpless and embarrassed, and his heartbeat was strangely different from usual.

    He knew that he definitely had a crush on Zhang Xiaofu.

    Liu Yanqing's ears were a little hot, he glanced at Zhang Xiaofu, looked away, bowed his hands and said, "Then please wait, girl, I'll go back and report to Ming's mother, so I'll ask a matchmaker to propose marriage."

    He spoke quickly, but As soon as he finished speaking, he wished he could bite his own tongue. When we met in the garden, it was only a cup of tea time, and the total number of words he said was less than ten sentences, so he asked the girl to wait for him to invite a matchmaker.

    Liu Yanqing didn't know what was going on with other people's marriage, but she also felt that it was not right for her to do so, so she looked at Zhang Xiaofu awkwardly: "Miss, forgive me, my words are abrupt."

    Zhang Xiaofu couldn't help laughing, "Go and do your work, I'll go back first." Among the

    expression and words, there was no feeling that Liu Yanqing was abrupt, but the more he watched, the more he liked it.

    The hatchback left, Zhang Xiaofu went out of the garden, Liu Yanqing waited to see no one else, and left in a hurry through another door, and went home with Liu Butou on leave.

    As for the county yamen courtyard, Zhang Xiaofu was pulled over by Zhang Xiaorong just after she left the garden.

    "Second sister, I heard that your marriage is settled?"

    Zhang Xiaofu nodded with a smile.

    Zhang Xiaorong looked at her in disbelief, looked around and said in a low voice: "You can still laugh, I heard you are a policeman."

    Hurry up!

    "We came all the way here because we wanted to have a good marriage. Why marry a policeman, and marry far away? Why not go back to the countryside and marry a squire? Anyway, my mother's family is close. What kind of thing can my mother's family support? The

    two are cousins, and they grew up together since childhood. Zhang Xiaofu also knew that her sister was doing it for her own good, so she didn't hide what she said in her heart, and said, "He is very nice, and my uncles and aunts must have checked carefully." His ability and character, Xiao Rong, marrying a scholar may not be so easy, and I will be seventeen in two months." The

    marriage at seventeen has not yet been settled, which is already an old age in the Qing Dynasty.

    Zhang Xiaorong had obviously already inquired about Liu Yanqing's background, and said: "Then you can't rush to marry, right? I know his family owns an embroidery village, but I also asked quietly, the embroidery village is owned by his mother and sister. The two younger brothers are merchants, it looks good now, what if they split up in the future? Half of the shop will be divided into three parts, what do you have if it falls into your hands, then you will really be a fast catcher."

    Zhang Xiaorong can do it. How could Zhang Xiaofu not have thought of the things that came to mind, when she thought of Liu Yanqing whom she had met just now, the corners of her lips twitched unconsciously: "It's good to be a fast arrester."

    Zhang Xiaorong was dumbfounded, and touched Zhang Xiaofu's forehead with her hand: "You're out of your mind."

    Zhang Xiaofu pushed her cousin's hand away, and said with a smile, "I'm very sober. I heard from my third aunt that he is quite capable. Even if you don't rely on the third uncle, it will be sooner or later to be promoted to a headhunter. In fact, there is nothing wrong with being a headhunter. You don't have to be rich and rich, and you don't have to worry about food and clothing. And we have seen his mother and sister before. See It’s easy to get along with, so what’s wrong with such a family? I think it’s pretty good.”

    Zhang Xiaorong: “…”

    She couldn’t persuade her anymore, she thought about Liu Yu, her younger sister, whom she met when she went to Ruyi Embroidery Village. If he grows up like that, how can he be a bad brother?

    I guessed that the second cousin was fascinated by male sex, so she stomped her feet anxiously: "Okay, just be happy, and don't regret it in the future."

    Will you regret it?

    Zhang Xiaofu thought of what Liu Yanqing said again, she felt that she would not regret it.

    I can't tell the reason, it's just a kind of intuition that Liu Yanqing is a restrained person, but he has gentleness and responsibility engraved in his bones.

    Thinking of this, Zhang Xiaofu unconsciously smiled again.

    Zhang Xiaorong: "..." The

    man is seductive.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for me during 2022-06-17 17:57:25~2022-06-18 19:02:02~

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to irrigate the nutrient solution : 20 bottles of Huizi; 5 bottles of My Love from Wulin Gaiden; 1 bottle of Bookworm, Jiangjiang Jiangjiang;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 156

    "What did you say? The niece of the magistrate?"

    Wei Shi thought that there was something wrong with his ears, so he glanced at Liu Yanqing, and then looked at Liu Yu next to him.

    Liu Yanqing also knew that the marriage was brought up so suddenly, so she couldn't help feeling a little embarrassed.

    Liu Yu remembered that on the first day the embroidery village opened, Mrs. Zhang brought three girls, the youngest one was her own daughter, and the older two were nieces.

    Liu Yu really had an impression, so he immediately asked Liu Yanqing: "Mrs. Zhang seems to have two nieces, is she the older one?"

    Liu Yanqing had never met Zhang Xiaorong, and she didn't know who was older, so she said, "About sixteen or seventeen years old. "

    Liu Yu laughed, and turned to Wei Shi and said, "Uncle, if the county's family only has two nieces here, then you should have seen the girl that elder brother mentioned. The day we opened The one who came with Mrs. Zhang, look at the one who is quite gentle."

    When Liu Yu said this, Wei Shi really had an impression after thinking about it.

    Although it has been more than two months, but she is a female family member of the county's Zun family and the first customer in the shop, how could Wei Shi not remember, looked at Liu Yu, and confirmed with her: "I bought a set." The muslin clothes are a bit bigger, the one she said she changed a few stitches by herself?"

    Liu Yu laughed: "I guess it's her."

    At this moment, even Mrs. Wei felt happy, if it was that girl, then It's wonderful.

    This happiness just came up, but he couldn't help hesitating, Wei Shi looked at Liu Yanqing, "The niece of the county lord, can you really marry into our family?" It

    's not that Wei Shi looked down on his son, that Zhang Xiaofu, Wei Shi thought carefully, was born with It's also quite good, such a girl, and an uncle who is a county magistrate, it is not difficult to find a promising young man, why did she choose Yan Qing.

    Several thoughts flashed through her mind, did the girl's family take a fancy to Yan Qing, or was it something else?

    Not wanting to speculate for no reason, he looked at Liu Yanqing and waited for his answer.

    Liu Yanqing rubbed the bridge of his nose, and said: "Master Zhang has talked with me openly. Apart from agreeing with me, there are actually two reasons."

    Wei Shi and Liu Yu looked at him and waited for the next article.

    "First of all, our family opened this embroidery village. The adults think that our family is at least well-off. When Miss Zhang gets married, life should be easier."

    Wei nodded. The embroidery village has been open for two months. Compared with the past, it has indeed gone up many steps, but it still has no background. After years of development, with three to five years of accumulation, I am afraid that it can become one of the wealthy households in this county.

    "Secondly, Mother once sent clothes to the Yamen, right?" Is

    it still related to me?

    Mrs. Wei nodded in confusion: "I went there once. Didn't we give away red tickets just after opening? Mrs. Zhang came back to order the clothes, and I sent them later."

    Liu Yanqing said: "That's the time, Madam mentioned it to your lord, and thought you were quite good-natured, and it was at that time that you came up with the idea of ​​allowing your niece into our house."

    So for his marriage, the embroidery shop opened by his mother and younger sister is powerful, and his mother has a good temper, so it's good to see Getting along with each other, so that it fell out of thin air and hit him on the head, he himself seemed like a head-on.

    Liu Yanqing also felt like laughing when he said it now.

    Liu Yu had already laughed out loud: "Brother, you, Mr. Zhang, are quite interesting."

    It is also a wonderful person who can explain the matter clearly in this way.

    But it was precisely because County Magistrate Zhang spoke frankly that Liu Yanqing was able to accept it so quickly. Although Wei Shi was dumbfounded, his doubts disappeared afterwards and he laughed.

    From the point of view of a mother, Mrs. Wei can better understand the meaning of Master Zhang and Madam Zhang. The family is wealthy and will not endure hardships, and the mother-in-law is kind and life is smooth. In addition, Mrs. Wei knows that the eldest son is actually quite well, except that he is not As an official, he can be regarded as capable in both literature and military affairs, and there is nothing wrong with him. Mr. Zhang and Mrs. Zhang really plan for their niece.

    From this point of view, it is also a very well-matched marriage, and Wei Shi laughed: "If this girl marries into our family, she will have a comfortable life."

    She paused, and said: "However, the girl is willing to marry her." Is it?"

    asked the question.

    Reminding Liu Yanqing to think of the scene of meeting Zhang Xiaofu in the garden just now, a faint smile appeared on her lips, and she nodded: "I should be willing."

    This made Wei Shi see the clue, and she leaned over: " Have you met that girl?"

    Liu Yu already laughed, and joked: "I guess my elder brother has not only met, but also likes that girl Zhang."

    If you don't like it, you won't accept this marriage, and if you don't like it, you won't It was so happy, County Magistrate Zhang only mentioned it before, and he didn't wait to go to the government office, but he asked for leave and went home, and told Wei about the matter.

    Liu Yanqing told Liu Yu the central matter, and didn't refute it, just smiled, which was a tacit agreement.

    This made Wei Shi very happy, and said with a smile: "A good thing is a good thing, the iron bumps in our family can be regarded as blooming in spring."

    God knows how long she has been envious of the children of other families, but when the eldest son gets his mind, he has the idea of ​​starting a family up.

    Wei Shi was so excited that he immediately began to think, "I was looking for a matchmaker to find a suitable girl for you, but now there is no need, and there is no need to resign the matchmaker. For a ready-made matter, please ask the matchmaker to help us go to the Zhang family to propose marriage.

    " It's a marriage proposal, but in fact, there is still a chance to see each other. The three matchmakers and six hires follow the rules, ranging from a few months to half a year. After Wei's excitement, he hesitated.

    Really marrying the niece of the county magistrate's family, there is certain pressure. If you say that the Liu family is well-off now, but the foundation is also shallow. For example, food, clothing, housing, and transportation are a big problem.

    The Liu family's serious house is the small courtyard with two entrances in Yangshan Village, and the place where they usually live is behind the embroidery village in the county, and there is a girl who is married to another family. What, but the county magistrate's niece...

    County magistrate, is she still an official after all?

    Thinking about it in this way, Wei felt that the house in this village looked a bit shabby and shabby, and the back of the shop didn't look like a serious house, it was quite modest.

    I was really worried for a while.

    Liu Yan watched her expression clearly, and said: "Mother, what's the embarrassment?"

    Isn't it embarrassment?

    Wei said what was in his heart, and said: "After all, she is a girl from the official family, you really won't dislike her?"

    Liu Yanqing smiled and said: "Actually, I asked her, if someone like me is the most promising. Being a headhunter, I'm afraid it won't be very promising, and Miss Zhang said that she is only from a farming family, and her father and brother are both digging in the soil, so they are well-matched."

    When he said this, his expression was somewhat gentle.

    Liu Yu now understands why her elder brother is willing to marry that girl Zhang, such a girl is as gentle as water, even Bai Liangang will melt into tenderness.

    With Zhang Xiaofu's words, Wei's goodwill was enough, the nervousness of climbing a high branch was lessened, and the liking for the unmarried daughter-in-law increased.

    Liu Yu also said at the side: "Don't worry, uncle, I think this girl has a good temper, and, you think, Mr. Zhang wants to give his niece to his elder brother, so he must have inquired about our family's situation in detail, and I When we got married, Madam Yu who was next to Mrs. Zhang also came to our house to give us makeup. The Zhang family must be clear about our family’s situation. It's been two years, why bother to dwell on it for a while?"

    "Yes, yes." Wei Shi recalled this incident, when Liu Yu got married, Mrs. Zhang did ask her mother in charge to bring her some make-up. Many things, once there are traces, and then think about it, it is true everywhere.     For a county magistrate like Zhang County Magistrate, how could it be possible for the younger sister of a yamen servant to get married?     After thinking about this, Wei relaxed and said with a smile, "Then Yuer, go and take care of the business, and I'll go to the matchmaker's house right now."

    She hired a matchmaker to visit the elder son's marriage, and now that Zhang Xiaofu is in her favor, naturally she can't let the matchmaker inquire about it anymore, let this matter go, and discuss the matter of marriage proposal and meeting.

    Liu Yu responded with a smile, and Liu Yanqing wanted to go back to the yamen, Liu Yu joked that he was happy and left in a hurry.

    Mrs. Wei went back to the house and took some money, and when she came out, she approached Liu Yu and smiled, saying, "Your eldest brother, I have to thank you for this marriage."

    Liu Yu didn't understand.

    Mrs. Wei smiled, and said: "If you hadn't thought about giving the red ticket back then, how could there be this marriage."

    In fact, there is only this one. If there is no embroidery shop, Mrs. Zhang would not have thought of marrying her. The niece promised to Yan Qing.

    Liu Yu laughed, and said: "Then I will ask my elder brother and sister-in-law to seal me a thick red envelope from a matchmaker."

    Wei Shi was very happy: "It's easy to talk about." The

    two chatted and laughed, Wei Shi went out in a hurry, and asked the matchmaker to go up.

    Liu Yanping and Liu Yanan returned home in the middle of the afternoon, just as Mrs. Wei came back from the matchmaker's house, he told the second and third child about the matter with joy on his face, the two brothers were dumbfounded.

    Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an knew that Wei Shi was going to start Zhang Luo's marriage these few days, but this morning they heard from their mother that they were going to find a matchmaker to look for them, so they turned around and spent half the day Brother's marriage is settled? ? ?

    She is also the niece of County Magistrate Zhang!

    So pleasantly surprised.

    The Liu family was immersed in joy this day, Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an asked about the reason for this marriage, Liu Yanqing actually didn't say a few words to the family, but Wei Shi said it very happily.

    In addition to repeating what Liu Yanqing said, he also exaggerated and exaggerated the girl suspected of Zhang Xiaofu that he met on the opening day of the embroidery village. They were talking in the backyard, and Liu Yu heard Wei's words in the front shop Joy to come.

    Not only Liu Yu, but all the embroiderers and female workers employed in the shop heard it and came out to congratulate her. At this moment, Mrs. Wei hurriedly suppressed the joy and said: "It's not yet decided, everyone is still outside." Don't mention it, when it's really settled, I'll give everyone a happy money." The

    embroiderers naturally agreed, thanked them with a smile, and went to work.

    But knowing that the eldest son of the owner is going to marry the county magistrate, he is naturally happy in his heart. What does this mean? It means that Ruyi Embroidery Village will be more stable in the future.

    The business in the shop was quite busy, no matter how happy Wei was, he didn't dare to delay, so he went back and took over Liu Yu's affairs, so that Liu Yu could spare time to go back to the tailoring room to cut clothes.

    In the evening, Liu Yu returned to Lu's house and told Lu Chengxiao about the possible engagement between his elder brother and Zhang Xiaofu. Lu Chengxiao was surprised at first, but then happy, and said, "If that girl is what you said, this is definitely a It 's a good marriage."

    Liu Yanqing married Zhang Xiaofu, and now he has an uncle who is a county magistrate, which is good for his future, and even for the Liu family's embroidery village.

    The most important thing is that Liu Yanqing really likes that girl, this is an excellent marriage.

    Because it was Liu Yanqing who was first met by Zhang County Magistrate and Madam Zhang, the engagement between Liu Yanqing and Zhang Xiaofu went very smoothly. Wei took Liu Yanqing with him and invited a matchmaker to go to Zhang's house. I am so happy from ear to ear.

    That girl from the Zhang family was none other than the one she and Liu Yu had guessed. On the day the embroidery shop opened, this girl left a good impression on the Wei family, and there was also the Zhang Xiaofu that Liu Yanqing said that day. In a word, when I saw her again, the girl was demure and generous, and I heard Mrs. Zhang said that she learned some words with his third uncle when she was a child, she could read and write, and she was very polite when she met Mrs. Wei. I really want to marry into their family.

    Why doesn't Wei Shi like this?

    On the spot, he inserted a specially prepared gold hairpin into Zhang Xiaofu's hair, which was very satisfying, and he fell in love with this girl.

    The matter was settled, and he no longer kept it a secret. When Liu Yu went home for dinner at noon, he told Lu Xun, Lu Chengzong and his son about it at the dinner table.

    Lu Xun was naturally happy about such a good deed. After lunch, before he could go to congratulate him, two mule carts came to the door of the shop. The first to get out of the taxi was Lu Shuang, followed by Chen Shi.

    It turned out that Lu Shuang said a few days ago that he wanted to live in the county. Mrs. Chen asked the eldest daughter-in-law what she meant, and she decided to live in the county for a long time. It took a few days to arrange the things at home, and it took a day to tidy up yesterday. The clothes they usually wear are soft, so they hired two mule carts and took Lu Shuang, Qin's family and grandchildren from Changfeng Town to Anyi County, along with Ge An and Xiaoya brothers and sisters.

    According to Mrs. Chen, there is no shortage of manpower in the town. They will live in the county for a long time, so they simply bring Ge An here as apprentices, and the two brothers and sisters can have a companion together.     Mrs. Chen just got out of the car, and before she could put it all together, she heard Lu Xun talk about the happy event of Liu's family. I'm back, worrying about the eldest son's marriage.     Mrs. Chen originally thought that Mrs. Wei should be busy with Liu Yanqing since she had handled Liu Yu's marriage, but she didn't think so soon, so she made a decision directly, she is still the niece of the county magistrate's family.     She was very surprised, and she didn't tidy up those thin and soft bundles by herself, so she called the Lu family father and son to help move in, and she turned around and went to Ruyi Embroidery Village to congratulate Wei.     The author has something to say:     Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-06-18 19:02:02~2022-06-19 17:23:23~     Thanks to the little angels who irrigate the nutrient solution : Mingyue Zhurengui 20 bottles; plum soda, bookworm, Kumayes65 1 bottle;     thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 157

    When Mrs. Wei saw Mrs. Chen and heard that Mrs. Chen was going to live here, she was really happy. Coincidentally, Liu Yanqing's marriage also has someone to discuss, Wei Shi pulled Chen Shi: "You came at the right time, I can't handle many things well, and I don't even have anyone to ask for advice. When you come, I have someone who can discuss it." "

    Liu Yu vaguely heard her mother-in-law's voice from behind, and hurriedly greeted her. Seeing that it was really the Chen family, she was so happy that she called her mother. The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law talked to each other, and after hearing about it, they will live here forever, Liu Yu Also quite happy.

    After a while, Lu Shuang also came over, and even Ge An came with his younger sister, Xiaoya, and said hello to Liu Yu.

    It was a surprise that Ge An and Xiaoya were brought here. Liu Yu hadn't seen him for a long time, and saw that he was a little taller than the last time we met, and there was flesh on his face, so he rubbed his head with a smile, wanting to Bring snacks to the kids in the backyard.

    Ge An declined, but only looked at Ruyi Embroidery Village.

    He had heard that Liu Yu had opened an embroidery shop in the county, and seeing Ruyi embroidery shop with his own eyes, he was also very excited.

    Ge An is clever, and pays special attention to Liu Yu, the elder sister who is very kind to his brother and sister. Although he is in Changfeng Town, he can inquire about Liu Yu's affairs.

    It's only been a few months, and their lives are already very different. Liu Yu's life is getting better and better, and because of Liu Yu, he and his sister have a stable life, and they are no longer beggars on the street.

    After chatting for a while, Ge An took Xiaoya back to the cloth village opposite, while Lu Shuang hugged Liu Yu's arm: "Sister-in-law, can I learn how to make clothes from you in the future? I will help."     Lu Shuangnv Hongshang is not very talented, but he likes to cling to Liu Yu very much. When he lived in the county, he squatted here every day at the Xiuzhuang Village, picking up some simple jobs to get started. Now he is determined to live here for a long time, as he told Liu Yu The first thing is to continue to lay hands on.     Liu Yu laughed: "Why not, I'm very welcome." The     women of the Lu family are really happy to move their family to Anyi County.

    It's okay for Mrs. Qin to take care of the children, most of the time she stays in the backyard of Buzhuang, and Mrs. Chen also helps to take care of her grandchildren most of the time, but she can go to Xiuzhuang for a small half of the day to join with Mrs. Wei.

    But Lu Shuang is real, almost growing up in Xiuzhuang every day.

    Now Wei Shi has also hired a woman to help with laundry and cooking. Apart from doing the grocery shopping in the morning, he doesn't need to do the kitchen work by himself.

    Because Liu Yu had been resting for too long due to her wedding, now that she is back in the county, she not only has to catch up the missing goods in the shop, but also prepares the goods that Cui Erniang asked for. When I returned to Lu's house, I had lunch at Liu's house. Lu Shuang worked with her together on weekdays, and the Wei family often left Lu Shuang to eat together here.

    As for Liu Yanqing, he often ate in the yamen at noon, while Liu Yanping, Liu Yan'an, and Lu Chengxiao were also busy walking around recently, one was collecting cotton cloth, and when Lu Chengxiao moved the house, they would have to go to Liangzhe.     The second is to look for business opportunities. In the words of Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanping, money is always by your side. It depends on whether you can find it. The three of them have tasted the sweetness of selling cloth, and they have become curious about what is abundant in the prefectures and counties. Recently, the three of them gathered in one place to run near the states and counties, and it is common for them to come back every three or five days.     Therefore, Lu Shuang often haunts the Liu family, and it really doesn't matter, the two families are relatives, and it's impossible to run into each other with the three brothers of the Liu family, so there's nothing to avoid.     Lu Shuang ran to the embroidery village like this and followed Liu Yu. Lu Xun was also happy to see that there was a shop in the dowry he had prepared for Lu Shuang, and Lu Shuang would have to be able to take care of it in the future. Just ask, there are so many people in the family. People, who is better to learn from than from sister-in-law Liu Yu?     Even if Liu Yu doesn't run a cloth village, her intelligence will be very useful if her daughter can learn three points.     Not to mention, Lu Xun's move is not bad at all.

    Lu Shuang has never been interested in the Lu family's business these years. Now that she follows Liu Yu every day, she feels the joy of doing business. Watching the fabric being cut in Liu Yu's hands, it is finished by the hands of the embroiderer and the female workers. From ready-to-wear, to the store, to be liked by others, and to be bought by others, such a process is extremely fulfilling.

    The two sister-in-laws often stayed together, and Liu Yu and Wei Shi did not avoid Lu Shuang when discussing business matters. Lu Shuang had learned something, for example, she realized that there would be competition in any business.

    In the early morning of the sixth day in the county, instead of going to the embroidery village with Liu Yu, he went out for a half-morning stroll and visited the cloth and embroidery villages in Anyi County.

    After this stroll, Lu Shuang really made a big discovery.

    There is an embroidery shop in Anyi County copying the style of Ruyi Embroidery Village.

    Lu Shuang doesn't come to the county very often, few people in the county know that she is Miss Lufeng Buzhuang, and most of the time they stay in the tailoring room with Liu Yu when they are in the embroidery village, and even fewer people know that she is related to the owner of Ruyi embroidery village. up.

    When Lu Shuang went shopping, those cloth shops and embroidery shops only regarded her as a potential customer, and they did not know how much dedication they received, and it was this hospitality that opened Lu Shuang's horizons.

    At Ruyi Embroidery Village, Liu Yu and Mrs. Zhang just came out with a new model, and they were still making displays and negotiating pricing with Wei. Lu Shuang came back with a small cloth bag.

    She was originally a very delicate and beautiful girl, but now her cheeks are swollen with anger, and she is almost like a puffer fish.

    It's also a coincidence that Mrs. Chen was busy with her family's affairs, and at the moment she was also in the embroidered village, and saw her daughter at a glance, and said, "What's the matter, I went out for half a morning, why did you come back annoyed? Lu Shuang walked to the

    side of the Wei family, put the bundle on the counter, and said, "I'm so angry, mother, the clothes made by the third sister-in-law have been imitated by Anji Embroidery Shop.

    " Everyone looked at Lu Shuang, and even Mrs. Zhang, who was hanging clothes on the other side, came over after hearing the words.

    Both Wei Shi and Chen Shi looked a little nervous: "What's going on?"

    Lu Shuang opened the bundle in his hand, and said, "Isn't it that I've been spending a     lot of time in the embroidery shop recently? Last night I was thinking of going to another embroidery shop to see the situation. Now, let me see this." Unfolding, Mrs. Chen, Mrs. Wei, Liu Yu, and Mrs. Zhang all looked over, and when Lu Shuang lifted the clothes to unfold, their faces became unhappy.     Lu Shuang's complexion was also not good, and she said, "Only the ones I can recognize, the Anji Embroidery Shop has imitated the first ones. I saw how it was made a few days ago, so I bought it just now. When you come back, it’s a set of two hundred wen, third sister-in-law, take a look.” Is it     two hundred wen?     Liu Yu and Wei Shi looked at each other.     This dress was made by Liu Yu. The price at Ruyi Embroidery Village is 300 Wen a set, and An Ji 200 Wen?     This kind of pricing is hard to say that it is not aimed at Ruyi Embroidery Village.     Liu Yu frowned, why was Lu Shuang so impressed by this dress? Because the style is very good, Lu Shuang followed up the whole process of production, and tried it on the upper body when it was first made, and liked it quite a lot.     And the clothes were put on the shelves four days ago, including the custom-made ones, and only five sets were made in total. Because of the excellent style, they were sold out quickly on the shelves, and they were sold out the day before yesterday.     Ruyi Embroidery Village has gained a bit of fame in Anyi County in just two months. Firstly, it is because of the good styles of clothes, and secondly, because it does not make too many of the same style, and it retains a certain degree of particularity. Customers wear Ruyi Embroidery Village to buy clothes. The clothes are not easy to hit the style.     This kind of clothes looks good and sells well, the five sets of clothes always disappeared in three days, but now they are not selling them at Ruyi Embroidery Shop, and they have been stolen by other embroidery shops.     Wei Shi pursed his lips, his face was quite ugly.     Liu Yu took the dress in his hand and took a closer look, the material was the same, as for the fit, Liu Yu just looked at the hem of the skirt and the sleeves and knew that it should not be bad.     The characteristic of this set of clothes is the hem of the skirt, which is invisible at first glance, but it looks great when you walk around after wearing it. To be sure, she asked Lu Shuang to change into this dress and come out to have a look.

    Lu Shuang went into the cubicle as she said, and came out after changing her clothes. Liu Yu, Wei Shi, and Mrs. Zhang all looked back and forth.

    Almost the same!

    If it wasn't for An Ji's excellent tailors, he would have bought their clothes and copied them.

    Anji has been in Anyi County for more than ten years. If there is a good tailor who won't wait until today to copy Liu Yu's version, then it can only be the latter.

    The same material, the same pattern, but the price is 100 cents lower than theirs.

    Liu Yu and Wei's prices are not too high, this is not counting Anji's plagiarism, and this is playing vicious competition against them at Ruyi Embroidery Village.

    Liu Yu asked Lu Shuang: "How many sets of this dress did she display?"

    Lu Shuang had already observed it, and said, "Two sets, but they changed the embroidery and color and made another two sets. Did they imitate it ?" It’s a small amount, so you can’t see it when you pass by outside, but once you enter the shop, you can see it hanging in the most conspicuous place inside the shop.”

    This is because of the guilt of copying money, and dare not hang it in the bright place facing the shop door.

    Liu Yu understood, An Ji bought them a set of clothes, and then took the time to dismantle them, which also cost money. If An Ji sold less, it would not be worthwhile. These two sets are probably just hang-ups, and her original ones are not as good. It's still in On Kee's tailoring room, and the latter one needs to be re-engraved seven or eight sets or more than ten sets to feel enough.

    Lu Shuang saw Liu Yu's face was serious, and said angrily: "Sister-in-law, don't you know that there are not many shopkeepers in Anji? Zhuang Lai stepped on it, and told me that this dress is exactly the same, but Ruyi Embroidery Zhuang sells it for 300 coins, and they want it to be 100 coins cheaper.”

    Lu Shuang was so angry that she almost threw the dress away on the spot. An Ji's shopkeeper's wife's face is gone.

    Wei also gritted her teeth angrily, Anji knew that it was shameless for someone who bought clothes in Anji before opening the embroidery shop.

    Liu Yu pondered for a moment, and said, "Uncle, who bought this dress, do you remember?"

    Wei nodded, "I know, I only sold five pieces. It's only been a few days, and I still have an impression."

    "Think about it, uncle, who among the five people bought more clothes in our embroidery shop? About ten money, it should be regarded as a big customer."

    In this way, after thinking about it, Wei really had a clue, and said: "Yes, among the five people, there is a fifteen or sixteen-year-old girl who bought a lot in the past few days. Not much, but I only bought five styles, not ten."

    Lu Shuang said from the side: "I see the styles copied from Anji, and there are a few styles that look like women's clothes." Well

    , this is sent. Two buyers come over.

    Wei Shi got angry, and said: "The woman doesn't know which one it is, but I remember that girl's face, and I won't sell clothes to her next time."

    Liu Yu pursed her lips and said: "No, she You can sell as much as you want, auntie."

    Wei, Chen, Zhang Niangzi, Lu Shuang: "???"

    "Sell if you know they are here to copy money?"

    Liu Yu said: "Sell, why not sell ? The plan I originally planned seems to have to speed up the progress, and the left and right are being copied, so I might as well make it bigger, and I want to see if it is more cost-effective for her to do it piecemeal, or if I do it in large quantities."

    One It’s exhausting enough for Anji to copy the money. Now it’s her family who are copying. If you make a profit, you can grab a lot of business from Ruyi Embroidery. But if it’s sold in other embroidery shops later, they only need Buy a few sets, new styles are constantly coming out, only Anji one can't talk about making money without the first set, Liu Yu wants to see, Anji's shopkeeper can't copy it.

    Everyone present, except Mrs. Zhang, didn't know that Liu Yu was planning to supply ready-made clothes, Chen, Wei and Lu Shuang all knew about it.

    Lu Shuang's eyes lit up!     "Sister-in-law three, have you figured out

    how to do it?" "It's almost the same, I'm thinking about it while I'm doing it." Liu Yu smiled, turned to Wei Shi and said, "Auntie, I asked you to do some size registration recently.

, give me a look."

    Although Wei still didn't know what Liu Yu was going to do, she let go of her anger and high spirits because of An Ji's copying of the money. Most of the things in the shop were Liu Yu's decision, and she said she could handle it. , that can definitely be handled well.

    Bending down, he took out a custom-made size record book from the cabinet and handed it to Liu Yu.

    Liu Yu took the book and flipped through it. It wasn't too long ago, and the data wasn't too much. Only dozens of people's data were recorded in it, but it was almost enough for a preliminary reference.

    "Auntie, keep busy. I'll go back and think about it."

    She took the book and was about to go back to the tailoring room. Then she thought of something, gave the clothes to Lu Shuang, and married two taels of silver from her purse. Handed it to her, said with a smile: "Thank you for today's matter, this dress is given to you by the third sister-in-law."

    Lu Shuang was stunned for a moment, and then smiled: "It's true that I like this dress, but I don't wear An Ji's , I don’t need money from you, sister-in-law, I’ll go and return her clothes.”

    Wei was stunned, Chen smiled and said: “Yes, we don’t wear the clothes made by Anji, mother will accompany you for a walk. "

    It's because I'm afraid my daughter will suffer.

    When Lu Shuang heard this, she waved her hands again and again, "No need, mother, she will know who I am once you go, and I can handle it well."

    Chen and Wei were still not at ease, Liu Yu looked at Lu Shuang: "Really? Can it be handled?"

    Lu Shuang patted her chest straight, "It's absolutely fine, don't worry, in broad daylight, what else can she do to me."

    Wei Shi was still not at ease, but Chen Shi's heart was moved after hearing this.

    She didn't raise her children so delicately, and it's true that the girl's family is more powerful. After thinking about it this way, she didn't feel that there was any problem, so Lu Shuang went to experience it by herself, and nodded like this: "Okay, you can go. "Anji, if the shopkeeper's lady is really unreasonable, you don't need to hide your identity. They don't worry about embarrassing you when they copy money. What are we afraid of when we come to the door? Just report it to the door and use your name as Brother Yan Qing. also."

    It's not that Lufeng Cloth Village has no roots in Anyi County now, and although Liu Yanqing is just a catcher, people who do business are generally unwilling to mess with people in the yamen.

    The lady in charge of Anji also has to weigh it.

    Lu Shuang agreed with a smile, packed her bags and was about to leave.

    Wei Shi: "You really don't want to go and take care of one or two?"

    Chen waved his hands and said, "It's okay, she's fifteen years old, and she will have to walk a lot by herself in the future, so let her go."

    Wei Shi listened Listen, that's the truth, but I'm still a little worried, but thinking about it, people who do business are not villains, and I haven't encountered returns and exchanges in the past two months. Ordinary things are all about making money with peace. That's all.

    Liu Yu smiled, thinking that mother-in-law raised children like this is actually very good, the girl's family is not easy to raise too delicate, it is quite necessary to learn to deal with some things by herself, she patted Lu Shuang on the shoulder and said: "Go, turn around three times Sister-in-law will make you better clothes."

    Lu Shuang was overjoyed: "Then it's settled!"

    "It's decided, I will only make it for you alone, and it won't be sold in the store, only one copy!"

    Lu Shuang was happy, Hugging Liu Yu was like a sticker: "Sister-in-law San is so kind!"

    Excitedly holding the bundle, he went to return the goods.

    Chen on the side couldn't laugh or cry.

    The author has something to say:

    This chapter is long and a bit late, sorry. Thanks to the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-06-19 17:23:23~2022-06-20 18:40:32~

    Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: Albert 20 bottles; how come there are so many if 8 bottles; Eumenides 5 bottles; bookworm 1 bottle;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 158

    Liu Yu smiled, took the notebook with the data and went back to the tailoring room.

    Since she had the idea of ​​mass production of ready-made garments, she has spent a lot of time these days. There are methods, but there is still a lack of verification. Now, with dozens of sets of data in front of her, after a careful comparison, Liu Yu I have a rough idea in my heart.

    She didn't start with expensive clothes, she directly chose a new cut of fine cloth clothes, divided several sizes into three sets of different sizes, and handed them over to three embroiderers to invite them Make clothes according to the pattern.

    Mrs. Zhang had already returned to the tailoring room after hanging up the display. She had been watching for a while, seeing Liu Yu cut three sets of identical clothes. She was a little surprised at first, but when she saw that she made certain sizes on the original clothes when she cut them Increment, odd.

    This is a model that hasn't been released yet, and there is no such thing as someone making it to order, so three sets of sizes can be made...

    Mrs. Zhang is not stupid. After thinking about it for a while, she figured out the way, but she didn't expect Liu Yuxin to be so big. Some left.

    "Boss, are you trying to save time for customizing later?"

    Liu Yu nodded.

    Mrs. Zhang hesitated to speak, and said: "If you do it like this, how can you measure it and then do it accurately? And it's very easy to hoard."

    Liu Yu laughed, and said: "It's just for the convenience of hoarding, of course, it's not us hoarding. "

    Ms. Zhang told Liu Yu that she was dumbfounded.

    Liu Yu didn't hide from her at this time, and said: "I'm going to try to mass-produce the ready-made clothes and ship them to embroidery shops in the town or surrounding counties, so I'll try to make different sizes to see if they can fit most people. If the figure of a person is acceptable, this matter can be done."

    This is the first time Mrs. Zhang heard that the embroidery shop sells the clothes she made to other embroidery shops. Isn't this the way of the cloth shop?

    "Can this work?"

    Liu Yu smiled: "It's not bad to try. I will find someone to try on those three sets. If there is no problem, you can also choose a few sets of relatively cheap clothes to try. , skirt length and sleeve length are measured in one inch, and for narrow sleeves, the cuffs are measured in three quarters.”

    One inch?

    Mrs. Zhang held Wei Shiji's data in front of her eyes and looked at it for a long time, and finally found out that if the measurement is measured by one inch, although it is not absolutely accurate, the margin is definitely not large, and basically there will be no clothing problems. fit problem.

    But if the ready-made garments are really produced and delivered to the next family, then... Mrs. Zhang swallowed her saliva. If it can be made, the business of Ruyi Embroidery Village will definitely leapfrog to a higher level. You will be squeezed to the point where you lose all your advantages, and even going to Ruyi Embroidery Village to get ready-made clothes for sale is far worse than going to Ruyi Embroidery.     Copying money also costs money. How can it be profitable if you don’t copy a piece? You can copy a piece. How many pieces can an embroidery shop like Anji copy? As time goes by, old models are hoarded, and there is nothing to ask for.     The more Mrs. Zhang thought about it, the brighter her eyes became, and now she didn't hesitate anymore, she even forgot that she had already answered Liu Yu just now, so she answered twice.     For a while, my mind wandered, and I didn't have the mind to cut clothes and make styles. I just wanted to see if the three sets of clothes were made and tried on by someone, whether it was really possible.     If it wasn't for Liu Yu's wages, she wouldn't be able to work passively, she really wanted to go to the next door to have a look, and even help out so that those sets of clothes could come out faster.     The two were chatting here when Lu Shuang came back.     When Liu Yu saw her, he smiled and greeted her: "Did the clothes return smoothly?"     Lu Shuang was still outside, listening to Liu Yu greeting her, and it took a moment to react, nodding: "Successful, it has been returned to An Ji It 's gone."     Speaking of taking off her clothes, Lu Shuang thought of the person who helped her at the gate of Anji again, her face became slightly hot, her thoughts flew away uncontrollably, and she was a little lost.     Liu Yuduo took a look at Lu Shuang, and took a closer look. He was really flushed, and wondered, "What's wrong with your face? It's a little red."

    Lu Shuang's face became even hotter, but she didn't want Liu Yu to guess what she was thinking, so she said half-truthfully, "I met a very unreasonable old lady in Anji, and I quarreled a little bit, so I was angry."

    Liu Yu His expression calmed down, "Is it Anji's boss?"

    Lu Shuang hurriedly shook her head, for some reason, maybe she wanted to hide the matter just now in her heart, and subconsciously lied to Liu Yu, saying, "It's an old lady who went to buy clothes. I bumped into it and tangled up a few words, I didn't suffer."

    Liu Yu believed it, and after asking Lu Shuang if he was not hurt, he was relieved, and asked with a smile if Lu Shuang wanted autumn clothes or simply a set of winter clothes.

    Lu Shuang had actually bought several sets of autumn clothes at Ruyi Embroidery Village, and she didn't really have the heart to choose clothes right now, so she asked for a set of winter clothes as a reward.

    Liu Yu was busy, so this matter was over with Liu Yu.

    However, in Lu Shuang's heart, a person was really burned into him, and he couldn't get through.

    It turned out that Lu Shuang's visit was unlucky. When we arrived at Anji, there was not only the shopkeeper's lady in the Anji Embroidery Shop, but also the shopkeeper's mother-in-law.

    Lu Shuang's reason for returning the goods was very simple. She said that she bought the clothes and was laughed at by the little sister, saying that they were copied from Ruyi Embroidery.

    It was less than half an hour before Lu Shuang bought the clothes, so there was no reason why Lu Shuang couldn't stop her from returning the clothes.

    In addition, Anji Embroidery Shop was originally a copycat shop, and its foundation is false. You must know that even if Anji is under the name of its own brand, which is cheaper than Yixiu Zhuang, the comparison is only the price. Customers don’t know that this is Ruyi Embroidery. first out.

    But Lu Shuang's mouth was copying money, falling in price, and losing face. The lady in charge of An Ji couldn't bear it, so just return it. It's serious to let Lu Shuang leave quickly.

    But the shopkeeper's wife thought so, but the old lady of the An family was different. Is there any reason to return the money that went into her cash drawer?

    no way!

    There was an uproar on the spot.

    Lu Shuang, a fifteen-year-old girl, had never tasted the methods of a domineering old lady. She was pushed and pushed out of the embroidery shop.

    Lu Shuang's temper actually followed Chen's. She was stunned at first, and then Old Madam An shoved her out. When she realized it, could she just suffer from being dumb?

    He responded right away.

    But she didn't know that the old lady of the An family had been famous for being aggressive and unreasonable since she was young.

    How can Lu Shuang meet such a person?

    He didn't even have a chance to say the reason, his voice couldn't suppress the old lady, and he was scolded by her dirty and smelly, which attracted eight or nine passers-by to watch.

    It was also a coincidence, Wang Mingyun brought his servants out of the men's clothing store next door after ordering winter clothes, so he bumped into this scene.

    Wang Mingyun didn't know Lu Shuang, even if he lived in the Lu family for a few days, the Lu family had always been in the inner court, and had never met Wang Mingyun and Yang Cunxu from the outer court.

    But Wang Mingyun didn't recognize Lu Shuang. The servant next to him was often sent to visit Lu's house. By chance, he actually met Lu Shuang. He immediately told Wang Mingyun that she was Lu Chengxiao's younger sister.

    As soon as he heard that it was Lu Chengxiao's younger sister, Wang Mingyun couldn't stand on the sidelines, so he hurriedly led his servants to help Lu Shuang out of the siege.

    In Anyi County, there is no one who doesn't recognize Wang Mingyun, and the shopkeeper's wife of Anji and the old lady of An's family are the same.

    Said it was a rescue, Wang Mingyun said how my sister offended the two of you, and made Mrs. An dumb, and Mrs. An's heart tightened, and cold sweat broke out on her forehead.

    younger sister?

    Does the Wang family have such a girl?

    An Ji's mother-in-law and daughter-in-law thought carefully, but they were not familiar with the Wang family, not to mention that this sister also had cousins, uncles, cousins, aunts, and sisters who looked like three thousand miles away.

    But no matter which sister Wang Mingyun is, they are not something small merchants like them can afford to offend. Who doesn't know that Wang Mingyun has won the Juren, and the shopkeeper lady Anji pulled the old lady An and bowed to Wang Mingyun on the spot , The mouth repeatedly called a misunderstanding.

    When a brother came from the sky, Lu Shuang was actually more confused than An's mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.

    who is this

    She doesn't recognize it.

    She stared at Wang Mingyun in a daze, not knowing what to say for a moment.

    When Wang Mingyun heard that this was Lu Chengxiao's younger sister, he was very concerned about it. When he saw Lu Shuang's dazed look, he couldn't help but want to laugh. Give an explanation.

    "My lord, it's a misunderstanding, it's all a misunderstanding."

    The lady in charge of An Ji couldn't figure out Lu Shuang's way, but she didn't dare to offend the Wang family. He took the bag of clothes and said: "Girl, it's all a misunderstanding, I'll return the clothes for you right now."

    The lady shopkeeper took the clothes and turned around to get the money, while Lu Shuang was a little dumbfounded.

    "Master Juren?" She looked at Wang Mingyun, who was about the same age as her third brother, "You are... the young master of the Wang family?" Wang

    Mingyun smiled brightly, "Yes, send my greetings to your third brother."

    Lu Shuang's soul That's how it fell.

    Wang Mingyun, this is a name she has heard many times from her family. The first time she heard it, it can be traced back to a few years ago.

    The third brother said that there is such a classmate who has a few shops in the county that have just reached the lease period and can be vacated. The third brother said that the classmate can tell the family to rent this shop to their family, and Lu Feng can open it to Anyi County come.

    Not long afterward, their family's cloth shop actually opened in Anyi County, and it was Wang's shop they rented. At that time, from the conversation between her parents and the third brother, she knew that the classmate of the third brother was Wang Mingyun.

    And this autumn, Wang Mingyun won the Juren, she also heard about it from her parents and sister-in-law.

    When the third brother got married, Wang Mingyun and two other classmates of the third brother came to help meet the marriage and stayed at Lu's house for a few days.

    It's just that they were in the outer courtyard at that time, and Lu Shuang knew that there was a male guest at home, and she had been hiding in the inner courtyard and never went out, so she didn't recognize them.

    Lu Shuang didn't know how he took the money returned by the shopkeeper of Anji, and how he said goodbye to Wang Mingyun and returned to Ruyi Embroidery Village.

    She just knew that something was wrong with her, and she kept thinking of Wang Mingyun over and over again in her mind. She was flustered and short of breath, and even subconsciously lied to the third sister-in-law, not daring to mention Wang Mingyun.

    Liu Yu was busy, and it was rare for Lu Shuang not to stay at the Xiuzhuang, but found an excuse to go back to her home.

    Sitting in her own room, Lu Shuang pressed her heart.

    It was weird there, but Lu Shuang couldn't describe where it was.

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the     little

    angels who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-06-20 18:40:32~2022-06-21 18:13:47

: 2 bottles of Eumenides; 1 bottle of Bookworm and Jinghong;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 159

    Lu Shuang has something on her mind.

    A fifteen-year-old girl, after the initial panic, she vaguely realized something.

    However, just because he realized what was going on with him, the secret joy and throbbing in Lu Shuang's heart were suppressed by daze and helplessness, or he was even a little bit lost.

    She knew Wang Mingyun.

    Just because I knew it, I also clearly realized that this was probably a love that would not bear fruit.

    A newly promoted Juren may be able to become a Jinshi in the future, and become an official in the court. The daughter of a small businessman, with the wrong family and wrong household, how can he match.

    Besides, Wang Mingyun just helped himself once today for the sake of the third brother, why did he have any other thoughts.

    It's the first time to fall in love with a person, but it's almost impossible for him. It's hard to avoid. It's not so easy to say that you can suppress it. It's just that Lu Shuang is sober enough to know that there will be no results. Therefore, she I hid this concern deeply, and refused to reveal it to others.

    The three sets of clothes that Liu Yu asked the embroiderers to make came out in the afternoon of the second day, and there was no need to wait for the customers to take a fancy to the clothes before trying them. Both Qin Shi and Lu Shuang were invited to try on clothes in turn.     After such a verification, Liu Yu's method of increasing the size is really feasible. Liu Yu was overjoyed, and immediately discussed with Mrs. Zhang. The methods are made in three sets, and they are directly sold in their own embroidery shop, so that buyers can verify them for a period of time.     Mrs. Zhang happily agreed, and the female embroiderers who were trying on the clothes went back to the embroidery room in the backyard, and they were all discussing what Ruyi Embroidery Village might do in Dali.     It was at this time that Lu Chengxiao, Liu Yanping, and Liu Yan'an came back. Lu Chengxiao was worried about Liu Yu, so he didn't go back to Buzhuang, and went directly to the backyard of Xiuzhuang with his two brothers.

    After hearing a few words from the female workers in the embroidery room, Liu Yu had already returned from the shop in front, and was going back to the cutting room, but when he saw Lu Chengxiao and his two older brothers face to face, his eyes lit up, why would he go back to the cutting room go.

    "Cheng Xiao, second brother and third brother, when did you come back?"

    Lu Chengxiao smiled: "Just walked in."

    He glanced at the embroidery room and said with a smile: "I listened to what was said inside, did you solve the problem of the size of the garment? "

    The smile on Liu Yu's face couldn't be suppressed, and he said: "Yes, the method I came up with yesterday, I tried it on the ready-made clothes today, I think it is most likely to be right, this method will be used in my own embroidery first. In the village, let more customers have a try, observe for a while, and if there is no problem, you can send it out later."

    Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an's eyes are also bright, Liu Yu wants to expand the business of the embroidery village, they are Knowing it, I heard Liu Yu mention it once, but I didn't expect to come up with a solution so soon.

    At this moment, Liu Yu asked the three of them: "Have you had lunch yet?"

    Liu Yanping shook his head, "We came back in a hurry, we really didn't have time for lunch, so ask Aunt Lin to help cook three bowls of noodles. "

    Aunt Lin is the woman Wei invited to help with cooking and washing. She had paid attention when she saw Liu Yanping and the others coming back. Now that she heard Liu Yanping's words, she didn't need anyone to shout at all. She came out with a smile and asked for help. What noodles to eat, back to the kitchen busy.

    The movement of the four people talking here was heard by Wei Shi, Chen Shi, and Lu Shuang who were still in the front shop. Wei Shi had to take care of business, so it was not good to come back, and Qin Shi also went back to take care of her own children. Shuang and Chen Shi both came to the backyard.

    When the young man talked, Mrs. Chen didn't join in. After confirming that his son had returned, he turned around to help Mrs. Wei do his work.

    Liu Yu and his party went to the living room to talk, and asked where Lu Chengxiao and the other three had been these few days, and the topic turned to the embroidery shop. Liu Yu said that Lu Shuang discovered that Anji Embroidery Shop copied eight or nine of their designs yesterday. After talking about the matter, Liu Yanping knew why Liu Yu moved so fast.

    Liu Yanping was in a complicated mood. The fact that the money was copied so quickly actually also explained to a certain extent that although Ruyi Embroidery Village opened not long ago, it has already occupied a place in the ready-to-wear industry in Anyi County.

    "The size problem is solved, what's the plan for the future? Is there any place where the second brother and the third brother can be used?"

    "This is really there!" And there are quite a few, Liu Yu said in the same way.

    "If you want to export the relatively cheap ready-made clothes, you must first distinguish the expensive clothes from our embroidery shop. I thought about it, and it's best to use the series as the name. I thought about it all night yesterday, and I only thought of one Fang Feiyin. Since To be named after a series, there must be a series name for expensive ones, so there is one more, why don't you all help think about it?"

    Everyone's eyes lit up when they heard Fang Feiyin.

    "Fang Feiyin, this sounds good!"

    Lu Shuang was the first to praise.

    Lu Chengxiao read the three characters of Fang Fei Yin once, and said: "This quotation..."

    It reminded him of a poem, Mixian Yin, but it was written by a poet for singing girls, and used for ready-made clothes for women's business The store is not very suitable, and it may be a taboo.     He tapped his fingertips on the table, raised his eyes and asked Liu Yu: "How about

    Mixian Ji?"     Liu Yu's heart moved, Liu Yanping had already clapped his hands and praised: "Wonderful, Fang Fei Yin, Mi Xian Ji, just listen to the name, it is extremely beautiful!"     Liu Yan'an and Lu Shuang also nodded repeatedly: "This sounds good!"     Liu Yu smiled: "Okay , the name of the series has been decided in this way, and then the second pile, which is divided into series, will naturally be displayed separately. I also thought about it last night. It is unrealistic to divide a shop into two, one is that the project is too big, and the other is that our shop is not particularly big, and it will lose its atmosphere after being partitioned by the moon portal, do you have any ideas?"

    No need to think about it, Liu Yan'an raised his hand first, "I have an idea about this. Last time when we were shopping in Lin'an City, there was a silk shop with very nice cabinets. It was decorated with wooden flower partitions above the shelves. Incorporating the name of their silk forging shop into the wooden flower partition, it is antique and eye-catching, second brother, do you still remember?"     Liu Yanping remembered it when he mentioned it, nodded and said: "This is fine, I only do this The craftsman who planted wood and made flower partitions should be able to design it. The words Fang Feiyin and Mixianji are integrated into it. The two series are displayed in different areas, which is clear at a glance and can make the shop look better. In this way, you don't have to worry about it. Later, your third brother and I will go to inquire about the craftsman who made this. Please have a look and come up with a few samples. You can choose one at that time. There is an advantage in making this kind of wooden flower partition, and it will not delay embroidery. Zhuang business, they measure the size, draw a good sample, we choose it and send it to install at night when it is ready, then we only need to remove the clothes on the shelves first, and we can change their appearance overnight."     Do not delay the embroidery shop Business, these words touched Liu Yu's heart.     She can also roughly imagine what the kind of wooden flower partition described by her second and third brothers is like.     "Okay, let's work hard on the second brother and the third brother."     Liu Yanping laughed, "What about my family's hard work?" In terms     of hard work, they don't have the hard work of Liu Yu, the younger sister.     Liu Yanping thought about what Liu Yu just said was the second one, and said, "Is there a third one?"     Liu Yu smiled and said, "Yes, and the most important thing is to find a consignment agent. We have limited capital now, and what I want is to try our best to Instead of pressing the goods yourself, first find an embroidery shop that is willing to sell our ready-made clothes, and the other party will place an order and pay the money, and then we will ship the goods within a time limit, this second brother and third brother can do it?"     "It's not difficult."     Liu Yanping and the others came from Liangzhe When they came back, they sold a lot of silk materials. They came to find buyers all the way. Whether it was Liu Yanping or Liu Yanan, they were all familiar with it. The difference was that they were looking for cloth shops at that time. Now It's just changing the embroidery shop, no problem.     It's just that Liu Yanping was still a little hesitant, and asked Liu Yu: "How much profit are you going to give up when the ready-made clothes are sold in bulk?"

    Liu Yu has thought about this question before, so he doesn't need to think about it now, and said: "50% profit, let's take 10% and leave 35% for the embroidery shop.

    " Lee one hundred and ninety-five Wen, embroidery shop four hundred and fifty-five Wen.

    Liu Yanping nodded. If all sizes of ready-made clothes can be considered, the embroidery shop can save the money of raising an embroiderer. The point is that the styles from their embroidery shop are really easy to sell, and one piece can earn four to five hundred coins. This business is actually very good. worry free.

    "Yes, but I have a suggestion, second brother, tell me, do you listen?"

    Liu Yu nodded.     Liu Yanping said: " Yuanzhou

    City has eighteen counties in one city, and there are over a hundred small towns. Have you ever thought that the clothes of our embroidery village are only doing business in Yuanzhou City and eighteen counties?"

As soon as the light moved, he already guessed what Liu Yanping meant.

    Sure enough, Liu Yanping said: "The cheap clothes in our embroidery village are actually only cheap in the county, but they are considered high-priced items in the towns. Only the wealthy class of each town can consume them. Down to the villagers in the villages , in fact, most of them wear self-woven homespun or coarse cloth clothes, so if you look for consignment sales in the town, you can spread them out, but the quantity may not be large. You only look at the shop of Cui Erjie's house. Our ready-made clothes are sold in our county. How much of it?"

    "Twenty to thirty percent." Liu Yu can make a rough estimate without looking at the ledger.

    Liu Yanping nodded, and said, "That's it. The energy in the small town is limited, and there are only 20-30% of the amount. If you want to let more than 30% of the profit go to the embroidery shop, I think it's better to only do it at the county level or above, a Yuanzhou City , plus 18 counties, to solve the problem of size, we can open the semicolon of Ruyi Embroidery Village by ourselves.”

    Nineteen Ruyi Embroidery Villages!

    This time even Liu Yu was stunned.

    She has naturally thought about it, but it is not easy to implement it, Liu Yu said: "I have thought about it, but the first question is that it is not so easy to find a good shop, our shop is still lucky, we really need to add 18 It may take a long time; the second question is that one store in one county is so far away, will it be more difficult to manage? The third question is that eighteen branches require a lot of capital and require It may take five or six years or even longer for all of them to be opened."

    Liu Yan smiled flatly, responding to Liu Yu's three questions, "First, we can cast a wide net to find shops. Let's ask people in the seventeen counties of a city to inquire. Where to find first and where to expand first; second, management issues, this can be explored while doing it, and it is not the same as opening 18 stores at the same time, please reliable shopkeepers, there are many semi-colons for business outside, it is not easy to think about it They are all done by my own family; thirdly, as for the capital, the money earned by the embroidery shop will not be divided into accounts. It is not easy to make money when you are small, and the more money you have, the faster you can make money. The first few branches may be slow to open, but they will only get faster and faster.”     “In the first one or two years, there are fewer semicolons, and it may be slower to make money than distribution. But the brand is our own, with a lot of accumulation, the reputation of Ruyi Embroidery Village will become more and more famous, and customers' recognition and loyalty to our embroidery village will be greatly improved. By then, Yuanzhou Jinxiu Village may only be able to look up .”     Yuanzhou Jinxiu Village could only look up.     The last sentence moved Liu Yu's heart.     Lu Chengxiao sighed in admiration, and said: "Yan Ping is right, but I don't think the two are in conflict. Fang Feiyin and Mixianji are the signature series of Ruyi Embroidery Village, and Embroidery Village opened a semicolon monopoly. Isn’t it possible to develop a series that is more suitable for sales in small town embroidery shops? The price is controlled within 900 yuan, and the advantages of style can also be taken into account? It is not displayed in your own embroidery shop, and it is exclusively for small town embroidery shops.”

    "You don't even need to produce a lot of styles in the early stage of this series. There are more than a dozen classic styles in a season, and a large number of re-engravings can win by quantity. There are more than 100 small towns. Find an embroidery shop in a town to cooperate, and one can be sold in a town. Ten pieces, a single style is a thousand pieces, and ten styles in a season is ten thousand pieces. This is actually a very amazing amount. Moreover, if this way is really developed, there will naturally be more than ten styles in the next season. How much profit can a year have? This method is relatively less profitable, but the management is not so tiring, except for Yuanzhou, the surrounding state capitals can also develop in the same way."

    Liu Yu understood: "These are two different paths, but we don't actually have to go You can choose one of the two, and you can go both ways, right?"

    She finished speaking and went to see her second brother.

    Liu Yanping also laughed: "If you have the energy, you can!"

    Liu Yu didn't think there was too much money, his eyes lit up: "No problem, if it can be done, I will hire another tailor lady, and I will only pay for it." Sample clothes can be taken care of."

    Seeing her eyes shining, Lu Chengxiao couldn't help chuckling: "Actually, it can be made, the quantity of finished clothes has increased, and the fabrics can be purchased first-hand with us, and the cost can be reduced a lot. Then The profit at that time was more than 15%."

    Not only the embroidery shop, but also Lu Feng's cloth shop. Wherever the Liu family's embroidery shop expands, his cloth shop will most likely expand at the same time.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-06-21 18:13:47~2022-06-23 18:12:37~

    Thanks to the little angels who irrigate the nutrient solution : No trace of smoke? 10 bottles; if so. 7 bottles; Bookworm, Jinghong 1 bottle;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 160

    Not to mention Liu Yu, Liu Yan'an, who is not as talented in business as his second brother's, also had his eyes lit up, and Lu Shuang's eyes widened even more.

    Nineteen embroidery shops can also do business close to the state capital.

    Lu Shuang seems to have stepped into another world that she has never touched before. Her third brother and third sister-in-law, and the second brother of the third sister-in-law, do you dare to think so?

    Facts have proved that these people are more daring than she thought when they got together.

    Because Lu Shuang heard her third brother say in the next moment, "I'll be a part of the search for a shop. I have the same plan as you. In the future, wherever you open Ruyi Embroidery Village, I will open the Lufeng branch.

    " Liu Yanping laughed out loud, and joked, "Are you a woman singing a husband?"

    Liu Yan'an couldn't help laughing either.

    Lu Chengxiao couldn't help making fun of the two uncles, but Liu Yu refused, glared at her second brother, got up and was about to leave: "I'm still busy, let's talk."

    Liu Yanping stopped him: "Wait, our family In a few days, Uncle Liu’s family will deliver the cotton, and there will probably be a load of it. In addition, if it is used in the embroidery village, many families in the village have it, and they can go back to the village to collect it at the purchase price.

    ” There are still autumn clothes for sale in the days, and it is time to prepare winter clothes in a few days.

    The Liu family grows cotton themselves, but now that the whole family is in the county, everyone is busy, and no one in the family can spare time. Naturally, they can't take care of the family's fields, and the things in the fields are entrusted to the family members. Liu Yanping called Liu Bo the one who took care of the whole family.

    It is said to be the sixth uncle, but in fact there is no blood relationship, just the same clan, but the sixth uncle's family has little land, many children and grandchildren, and their daily life is extremely tight. When Wei's family went to the county to start a business, the sixth uncle's family took the initiative. After finding the door, he offered to help the Liu family take care of the fields, and just give them some rice grains.

    Their family doesn't have many other things, but they have many children and grandchildren and a lot of energy.

    This is exactly what Wei Shi meant. The land and properties were all bought by her mother-in-law back then. Even if she went to the county to do business, she was unwilling to sell these things, so she made an agreement with Liu Bo's family to hand over the land to them. The harvest is divided 50-50, so that it can help the sixth uncle's family, and they don't have to rely on buying all the rice they get in the county.

    The vegetable field does not collect anything and lends it to the Liubo family to grow, and the chickens and ducks raised by the family are also taken over by the Liubo family. As for the rabbits Liu Yu raised before, it is not easy to raise a shop in the county. The granddaughter of the patriarch's family likes it. , discussed the past.

    Uncle Liu got so many benefits, which meant that those chickens and ducks directly helped to raise them for a while. After a while, if Liu Chunshan or Liu Datian's daughter-in-law returned to the village, the daughter-in-law of Liubo's family would tie a chicken or duck and bring it to Liu's family. The eggs laid by those chickens and ducks and the freshly picked vegetables in the field were brought to the county by Liu Chunshan or Liu Datian's wife.

    The Liubo family is also a sincere person. Although cotton is not as expensive as it was when it was first introduced in the previous dynasty, it is also extremely valuable. It is more expensive than rice and meat. Ten cash, but the cleaned lint is worth 150 cash a catty. Even cotton merchants can pay 130 cash for it. The Liu family only went to the county in August this year. Well, his family took over the field when it was harvest time, so naturally they refused to ask for 50% of it. He only wanted 20% of the cotton this year, and only 50% next year.

    So when the cotton was harvested, Liubo's family cleaned up the raw cotton and processed it into lint. A few days ago, when they saw Liu Yanping returning to the village, they greeted him and reported this year's harvest, saying that they would wait a few days to process it before using it. Carts are delivered to the county.

    A load of raw cotton is more than one hundred catties, and only three catties of raw cotton yields about one catty of lint, which is more than one hundred catties. At least three to four hundred catties of raw cotton were processed, and Liubo's family took a lot of work.

    A set of thin padded jackets uses two or three catties of lint cotton, and more than one hundred catties of lint cotton, and dozens of early winter clothes can be made.

    "Okay." Liu Yu nodded, indicating that he understood.

    This is going in a hurry.

    Liu Yu was about to leave, even if Lu Shuang didn't enjoy listening to it, she couldn't sit here by herself, called Third Sister-in-law to wait for me, and followed after her.     But he found that Liu Yu was not going to the tailoring room, but out of the side door of the courtyard, and wondered

    , "Sister-in-law three? Where are you going?

    "

village.

    To do business in a small town, the clothes must look good, and the cost also needs to be reduced. The price of autumn clothes is controlled at about 900 yuan, and the price of winter clothes is always high. This requires relatively cheap materials, which are not available in Xiuzhuang, Lu Feng There is a cloth shop, and Liu Yu is going to have a look at the cloth, in time to test the waters with a few styles before putting on winter clothes.

    After Liu Yu and Lu Shuang left, Lu Chengxiao looked at Liu Yanping helplessly. After walking away for several days, he managed to see someone, and he didn't even exchange warm words.

    Liu Yanping raised his eyebrows: "Look at what I'm doing, who is going to run away after being newly married?"

    Lu Chengxiao rubbed his brows in embarrassment: "Speaking of business, Yanping Yan'an, let's open a weaving workshop and a dyeing workshop together, how about it?

    " The topic was quite quick, but the topic was so off topic that Liu Yanping and Liu Yanan all looked at him.

    "Open a weaving workshop and a dyeing workshop?"

    Lu Chengxiao nodded, "Our family opened a cloth shop, and your family opened an embroidery shop. We also started our business as a cloth seller. Where is there no use of cloth? The small troubles in the early stage can be obtained from the weaving workshop or the villagers. Buy it, and go to Yuanzhou to dye it. The quantity is too large, but it is not cost-effective, and it is difficult to control the quality."

    "We are rich in hemp and cotton here, and the price is quite advantageous. Needless to say, hemp, the price It is the best, like cotton. I once heard the old shopkeeper at home mention that the lint processed in Xi’an Prefecture is more than 300 Wen a catty, and Jinan Prefecture is 100 Wen a catty. Here, the price fluctuates around 130 Wen. Although it is not the best, it is also excellent, and there are many women who know how to weave, so these are all geographical advantages that can be used.

    " You must have something that you can get your hands on, and it is not easy for others to copy."

    This is Liu Yu's reminder to Lu Chengxiao when he talked about An Ji's copying money before. Zhuang's clothes usually sell no more than five pieces for a single style, and the hard-designed style only sells five pieces, and then it is imitated, and Lu Chengxiao feels aggrieved just by hearing it.

    How is Anji Embroidery Shop different from a thief?

    But such a thief law can't punish her.

    Then she can only make it impossible for her to copy.

    These words really entered the hearts of Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an. My sister's hard work was stolen when she turned around. The two who love Liu Yu the most are not depressed.

    What's more, what Lu Chengxiao said is right, if you really want to make the cloth and embroidery villages bigger, you really have to have something of your own.

    Liu Yanping nodded: "Okay, what about silk?"

    Lu Chengxiao said: "I'll do it too, let's take the next step. Raw silk is easy. We are close to Zhejiang and Zhejiang. Every year when raw silk goes on the market, we can buy it directly. The only thing we need is to weave silk and satin. The craftsmanship of things is also very particular, we have to invite good craftsmen to sit in town, next trip to Liangzhe, and inquire with the chamber of commerce." I

    heard that even silk weaving is also in the plan, Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an have some With enthusiasm, they can almost imagine that if the whole industry can really be built, with Liu Yu's aesthetic sensitivity and clothing-making skills, whether Lufeng Cloth Village or Ruyi Embroidery Village, what it will be like in the future.

    The three of them could even imagine that in Yuanzhou where there are branches of Ruyi Embroidery Village and Lufeng Cloth Shop, if some of the fabrics are absolutely controlled by the two families, how popular the cloth and ready-made clothes of the two families will be.

    That is a business that other embroidery and cloth shops can only watch but cannot grab. Even if this kind of control is only for a year or a season, it is enough to seize this opportunity.

    Still need to go into details, Aunt Lin brought three hand-cooked noodles and brought them over.

    In fact, the three of them ate some dry food in the morning, and they were extremely hungry. They ate noodles as soon as they served them. They had something to worry about, and they ate quickly. There are quite a lot of female workers, so Lu Chengxiao simply said: "Go to my side, let's discuss in detail."

    The detailed discussion naturally includes whether to open a weaving workshop and a dyeing workshop, where to open it, how to open it, and how to open it in a partnership. .

    When the three of them arrived at Lu Feng Cloth Manor, Liu Yu took Lu Shuang to look closely at the fabrics in the closet. When they saw Lu Chengxiao and the other three coming in, they only took a look, then turned their eyes away and continued to work on her.

    Lu Chengxiao felt anxious, thinking of his trip out, he was not sure if Liu Yu had noticed it, if he was really busy or if he was annoyed, recalling the way she talked to him in the embroidery shop, silently in his heart Think, should not have found it? It's not like annoying myself.

    Lu Chengxiao had something to discuss with Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an, and this was not the time for the couple to talk, he greeted his father and elder brother, and led Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an into the backyard from the shop.

    Mrs. Chen was at Xiuzhuang, and Mrs. Qin took her two little ones and Xiaoya. The four of them went to the street together and haven't returned yet.

    Ge An has been an apprentice in the shop for a few days now, and he will find work for himself. Seeing that Lu Chengxiao brought Liu Yu's two brothers into the backyard, there were no customers in the shop in front of him, so he greeted Lu Chengzong who taught him. Then go to the backyard to boil water and make tea.

    Lu Chengxiao and the others didn't pay attention to him, and talked about starting weaving and dyeing.

    Sites, labor, and materials are all inputs, plus semicolons are added, and every piece is money.

    Liu Yanping smiled wryly: "The best time to start weaving and spinning is to prepare the five spring hemp next year before it goes on the market. The quality of spring hemp is the best. At that time, the quality of the finished fabric after harvesting a large amount of hemp is also good, so this weaving workshop and dyeing workshop are the best. It can be opened in April. If we find another shop during this period, opening a semicolon is also an investment. There are too many things we want to do. Is the capital here?"

    Ge An came over with the brewed tea, just in time to hear Liu Yanping's words.

    In fact, it takes time to boil the water, and he almost listened to all the conversations of the few people. While serving tea, he asked Lu Chengxiao tentatively: "Third young master, I heard from shopkeeper Yan that you were selling cloth to Liangzhe before?"

    No A little older child inquires about things seriously like a young adult.

    Lu Chengxiao laughed: "Yes, why, you are also interested in this

    peddler?" Ge An shook his head, and said with a smile: "I don't know what peddlers are, but there are many people who come to peddlers from my hometown. Little, just now I heard you and Brother Liu talking about the lack of capital in the kitchen..."

    Ge An paused here, turned his head to look around, and then lowered his voice: "Do you know Haishang?"

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-06-23 18:12:37~2022-06-24 17:36:11~

    Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: Miangkuo 15 bottles; 1 bottle of crab and mirror;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 240K 98
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
35.6K 765 102
Qi Rufei, who grew up in a bandit den, is sassy and beautiful. When the village owner was planning to choose a good son-in-law for her, someone came...
102K 1.4K 63
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 七零白富美 AUTHOR: 苏芷 Bai Su is a new female educated youth in the team, and she has a sweet voice and becomes the white moonligh...
1.4K 57 5
When (y/n) goes on new adventures with her friends! (My Little Pony Various x Unicorn Reader) Started: 2/20/2024 Ended: Ranks: I don't own my little...