Zhejun

Von Xiaoshuo_

Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold int... Mehr

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 | 110
Chapter 111 | 120
Chapter 121 | 130
Chapter 141 | 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 190
Chapter 191 | 200
Chapter 201 | 209

Chapter 131 | 140

291 7 1
Von Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 131

    A group of five people originally went to Yuanzhou in a lively and high-spirited manner, but this high-spirited spirit was only two days on the boat, and they hit a wall when they first arrived in Yuanzhou.

    The five of Lu Xun arrived on the night of the second day, and there was no reason to visit the door at night, so the group of five found an inn and settled down first.

    Because Li Cunyi recognized Lu Chengxiao as his adopted son, and there was such a relationship, Lu Xun asked Liu Yu if he wanted to go to Li's house too, so that Qian Shi could also meet him.

    He didn't know about Li Yunbi, but Liu Yu knew that there was no way to enter the Li family's door, and because of Lu Xun's words, Liu Yu knew that Lu Chengxiao had never mentioned the Li family's affairs with Lu Xun and the Chen family after returning home, so He only wanted to go to Jinxiu Manor to take a look, and said that it was just an engagement, and he was not married after all, so it was not appropriate to go to visit rashly, so he declined to go with him.

    Lu Xun thought about it, and besides, Liu Yu's going to Jinxiu Manor was a serious matter, so he and the Liu family brothers and sisters split into two ways, going to Li's house all the way, and going to Jinxiu Manor all the way.

    Liu Yu went to Jinxiu Village just to have a look, not to mention it, just said that Lu Xun and his son hired a mule cart and brought gifts to Qian and Li's family. Li's family, who arrived first, said yes at the gate of Li's house. For gift giving.

    Lu Xun would come to Yuanzhou every year. He was originally Li Cunyi's honored guest. In Li Cunyi's heart, it is not an exaggeration to say that the whole family is good. How could the concierge of the Li family not know him? It's just that the master went to Yangzhou. Come on, thinking of what the wife had told me a while ago, the concierge was polite on the face, but said that the wife and the young master were not at home.

    Lu Xun was stunned: "Is it such a coincidence? Your master hasn't come back yet?" The

    porter smiled, and didn't answer the first sentence, but answered the latter sentence without guilt. He shook his head and said, "Go out in April, I haven't come back yet."

    Lu Xun knew that Li Cunyi often walked outside, after thinking about it, he asked when the Li family's mother and son would return home, and he would visit again at another time.

    The concierge shook his head and said, "I don't know, Madam didn't say where she went or when she would come back."

    This made Lu Xun speechless. He came to find Qian Hong to go to Hongdu Mansion with him. He wrote to Qian Hong's Longxing cloth shop a few days ago, but he hadn't received a reply from Qian Hong. Naturally, in Yuanzhou City I won't stay long, no accidents, I will leave today at the earliest, tomorrow at the latest, so I thought about it and said: "Then leave the boxing ceremony, please pass it to your wife." The

    concierge deserved it very much . I was happy, and the tone of voice rose by two points: "Okay, I will report it as soon as my wife comes back." The

    Lu family and his son moved all the rituals in, and when they were about to leave, the concierge said politely: "Master Lu will be here. Sit here and drink a cup of tea."

    Lu Xun was startled, this sit and drink a cup of tea doesn't sound like inviting him into Li's house to sit and drink tea, but rather invite him to rest and drink tea in the concierge?

    A strange feeling rose in Lu Xun's heart, but he couldn't tell what was wrong, maybe it was just that the concierge was not good at talking?

    "No, I still have something to do. I'll come back another day."

    He shook his head, thanked the concierge, took Lu Chengzong and Lu Chengzhang into the mule cart, and prepared to go to Longxing cloth shop.

    Several people got into the mule cart, and Lu Chengzhang lifted the curtain to look at Li's house. While looking at it, he said enviously: "This Li family is really magnificent, and it also has a concierge. I think Zhong Jue and Yun Bi brought it with them The coachman came, dad, how many servants does their family have?"

    Lu Xun didn't know this, he had seen six or seven in his impression, and said: "There are always six or seven, I heard that there is Zhuangzi, Zhuangzi There are also stewards."

    Lu Chengzong was envious when he heard it, "Then there must be a dozen servants?" There are

    only five masters in the family, but there are a dozen servants. These days are really comfortable.

    Lu Xun was a little absent-minded and didn't say anything, but Lu Chengzhang was quite interested in this, and said, "Brother, you said that the houses in our Anyi County are so expensive, so it's more expensive to buy a three-entry house in Yuanzhou City?"

    "Then Appoint."

    "You said how much it costs to buy such an expensive house and raise so many servants. Is the merchant really that profitable?"

    "Maybe." The

    two brothers lifted the curtain all the way to look at the street scene of Yuanzhou City. Their eyes were a little bit insufficient. When the mule cart stopped, Lu Chengzhang realized that he had already arrived at the Longxing cloth shop.

    In the past two years, they have taken care of their family, and it was Qian Hong, the owner of Longxing Cloth Shop, who bought goods with them. The two brothers of the Lu family had admired Qian Hong's name for a long time, but they had never seen him before, so they were a little excited for a while.

    Get out of the car and see that Longxing is also a three-bay cloth shop. The three-bay cloth shop in Yuanzhou City is more valuable than their three-bay shop in Anyi County. Lu Chengzhang looked at Longxing's shop and adjusted his clothes unconsciously. Remembering that he had to keep a low profile when he came out this time, and he was wearing a very ordinary cloth robe, and suddenly felt a little disrespectful.

    Lu Xun was calm, he greeted, led Lu Chengzong and Lu Chengzhang to Longxing cloth shop.

    Longxing's guy recognizes Lu Xun, although he only comes here twice a year, but he buys goods with his boss, how could he not recognize him.

    In the past years when Lu Xun came here, the guys were extremely polite, and it is not an exaggeration to say that a face can be turned into a blooming flower with a smile. But today, the expression is a bit subtle, but the subtlety is only for a moment, and it is covered up. He still smiles and cups his hands warmly as before, welcoming people: "Hey, Lu Dong's family is here."

    Lu Xun also cupped his hands, smiling . Said: "Brother Xiaoqian, I haven't seen you for a while. It's been good recently."

    This brother Qianhong was originally a relative of Qian Hong's clan, so although he was young, he was very valued by Qian Hong in the shop. Qian Hong was not in the shop. At that time, he was in charge.

    He was also tactful, and said with a smile: "Toefl, TOEFL, everything is fine, why are you here today?"

    When asked this question, Lu Xun was taken aback.

    He has been going to Hongdu Mansion with Qian Hong every year at this time in the past few years. Brother Qian doesn't know why he asked such a question today.

    Lu Xun had some bad feelings in his heart, but his face remained steady, and he said, "Brother Xiaoqian was joking, the Mid-Autumn Festival is coming soon, and it's time for the autumn cloth. Naturally, I'm here to give your boss a Mid-Autumn Festival gift, and then I will make an appointment with you." He went to Hongdu Mansion together."

    "Hey!" Brother Xiaoqian looked quite surprised: "Our boss left early. I sent you a letter a while ago, but you didn't receive it?"

    Lu Xun's heart tightened: "What letter? When did your boss go to Hongdu? Mansion?"

    Brother Xiaoqian looked anxious, "Our boss has something to do, and we will go to Hongdu Mansion at the end of July, and he sent a letter to invite you to meet in Hongdu Mansion on the fifth day of August. The goods have all been delivered and come back, and I was wondering if our boss should also come back, why haven’t you gone yet?” Why have

    n’t you gone yet?

    These words seemed to be accented, echoing in Lu Xun's ears.

    Lu Chengzong and Lu Chengzhang, who were holding gifts in both hands, were also dumbfounded. They lost their minds for a while and looked at Lu Xun together.

    Lu Xun didn't have an idea for a while, but that brother Xiaoqian looked enthusiastic: "Either you hurry to Hongdu Mansion now? Maybe you can meet again."

    Lu Chengzhang on the side nodded repeatedly: "Yes, father, we Go to Hongdu Mansion immediately, or Uncle Qian will be waiting for you in Hongdu Mansion."

    Brother Xiaoqian smiled.

    Lu Xun has nothing else to do, he hasn't received any letters at all, but now is not the time to ask this, and he didn't think about Qian Hong's intention to play him, nodded and said: "Yes, we should leave immediately "

    He said to the little Qian brother: "We are going to Hongdu mansion now, these are the rituals I brought to your master, since he is not here, I don't want to bother the mansion, please invite little Qian brother Pass it on to Mrs. Qian."

    That brother Xiaoqian looked a little subtle, but he still nodded: "Hey, okay, I thank you on behalf of our boss and wife. You see that you are in a hurry, so we won't be able to entertain you."

    "No, no." Lu Xungong Clasping hands, he took Lu Chengzong and Lu Chengzhang away in a hurry.

    Brother Xiaoqian watched the father and son get into the mule cart at the door of the shop, and the mule cart went away, then he looked away, turned his head to look at the rituals on the counter, and clicked his tongue twice.

    A guy with a good relationship with him came over and said, "What are you coaxing them to do? Our boss didn't just leave three days ago?"

    Brother Xiaoqian waved his hand: "Go, don't ask so many questions."

    As for the Li family, At this time, the concierge also waited for Mrs. Li's accompanying room, and reported the fact that the Lu family father and son came to give the gift, and said: "I have told you that the madam and the young master have gone out, and I don't know when." Come back and send them away."

    As he spoke, he handed over the Lu family's gift list.

    The author has something to say:

    one more, two more maybe six o'clock. Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-05-28 20:01:14~2022-05-29 11:44:27~

    Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: Fish Bubble 20 bottles; 1 bottle of crab and bubbles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 132

    The companion and her husband were both brought over by Qian's natal family. Both of the couple's surnames are Qian. They are Mrs. Li's confidants who have risen after Li Cui'er's family was dismissed. "Well done, I'll give it back to my wife." The

    concierge asked again: "What about those etiquettes? How to arrange them?" The

    Qian family thought for a while and said, "You move to the flower hall first, after I ask my wife , Young Master and Miss, shut your mouth tightly, and don’t mention that the Lu family has been here.” The

    porter nodded, promised again and again, and went out of the inner courtyard to go back to the porter’s side to move things.

    Seeing that he was gone, the Qian family opened the gift list and glanced at it, then went back to the main room, approached Mrs. Li's voice, said the matter in a low voice, and handed over the gift list, saying: "This is the gift list , How do you arrange these rituals?"

    Qian didn't answer at all, just waved her hand to signal her to put it on the case, and then said: "Look at it, food will be sent to the kitchen, and fabrics will be stored."

    "Hey, yes." The Qian family agreed and was about to retreat.

    But Mrs. Qian called her to stop at this time, and said: "Call your man, and ask him to make a gift in return, and ask your boss to go and send it to Changfeng Town." The

    Qian family was stunned, and wanted to say Who in this family knows Qian Shi's current attitude towards the Lu family best is probably her, because Qian Shi entrusted her to handle the matters over the concierge.

    Seeing the Li Cuier incident with my own eyes, the Qian family actually knew the reason. She is also a mother, so it is easy to understand Qian's psychology. Just looking at Qian's unwillingness to let the Lu family and his son in now, it can be seen that she guessed well. .

    But the front foot doesn't allow people to enter the door, and the back foot returns the courtesy?

    She just didn't understand.

    At the moment, I tasted Qian's words in my heart, and then I noticed something that was not clear, and asked carefully: "I don't know whether to compare with the rations that our family gave to the Lu family in previous years, or with the rations sent by the Lu family. example?"

    There is a reason for her to ask this question. In the past, the Lu family gave gifts to the Li family, because the Lu family was very kind to the Li family, and the Qian family was always a bit thicker than the Lu family in return because of their cousins. In the past, there is no need to ask. It must be according to the example of previous years, draw up a gift list and invite Qian to look it over.

    But this time she couldn't tell, she couldn't see through this lady, and she didn't want to make a mistake by herself, so she asked one more question.

    Qian Shi, who had been looking down at the account, finally raised his eyes, only raised his eyes for a while, then lowered his eyes again, and said lightly: "According to the Lu family, as long as you don't be rude." The

    Qian family was stunned . , I am glad I asked one more question.

    In response, he stepped back lightly.

    Walking out of the main room, the Qian family dared to look back in the direction of the main room when they reached the place where Qian was looking out of the main room and couldn't see her.

    Things that I didn't understand at the beginning, now I understand after thinking about it for a while, Qian Shi didn't dare to tear herself apart with Lu Jiaming.

    It's not about Li Yunbi's scruples, Li Cui'er's family has been sold far away, no ghosts can be found, nothing really happened that day, there will be no hidden dangers in Li Yunbi's place, so who will she show her superficial efforts? Naturally, it was Li Cunyi who valued the Lu family very much and never returned after going out.

    The Qian family didn't know that the Qian family went back to her mother's house and found her brother to be a stumbling block to the Lu family. She used to have an average status in the Qian family. When she married into the Li family, she was not as important as a companion in another family. She hadn't had access to very core things before .     Now that I have been Qian's confidant for a few months, I just feel that this lady has a bright face and seems to be kind to everyone, but in fact she is not easy to get along with. Brother and sister Li Cui'er deserve it, and Housekeeper Li and his wife can't say that It didn't matter at all, they weren't used to it, the two younger ones didn't dare to be so big, but they sold it as soon as they sold it, and they sold the whole family in four directions.     That is the key master who is a slave. There is nothing to say. The Qian family didn't think much of it before, but now looking at the Qian family's treatment of the Lu family...     She knows that the master was almost stabbed to death in the Yushui River by water bandits that year. If it wasn't for the Lu family's Saburo who fought against two water bandits and rescued him, what would the Li family be like now?

    The life-saving kindness disappeared because of that incident in May?

    What's more, this is Lu Sanlang who was plotted by his family. The third son Lu escaped by himself without touching a finger of the lady, and he didn't say a word after that. He is already a gentleman. It really happened, the family was already discussing marriage, he insisted that he was the one who was drugged and suffered, and Li Yunbi had to admit it even if he was a concubine.

    Now Li Yunbi is fine, the limelight is over, and she is also a mother. She understands that Qian Shi may be angry, or she may not want Li Yunbi to see the Lu family get hurt again. This is understandable. Qian Shi asked her to call her the concierge That's what she thought when blocking the Lu family.

    But now? If you don't hang out, you don't hang out, it's also for your daughter, if you do it, you do it, if you dare to do it, it's okay if you can withstand Li Cunyi's pressure when you come back.

    Men may value life-saving kindness more, especially Li Cunyi's own life, but Qian is a mother, she has to think about her daughter, and it makes sense that she doesn't want to associate with the Lu family. Li Cunyi will be angry, but this anger is directed at him Wife and daughter, after all, they will give in and soften their hearts.

    However, looking at Qian's roundabout arrangement in the matter of returning the gift, why does this seem to be unwilling to communicate, and unwilling to speak up on his own, but to make the Lu family feel that something is wrong, and then slowly cool down?     The Qian family thinks about it again, Li Cunyi stays at home for less than two months a year, if the Lu family can figure out something by themselves, look at Lu Sanlang's behavior, and think about the impression of Lu Xun and his wife, this Lu family is really possible He didn't say anything, just took the initiative to cut off contact so silently, let the people below run errands during the holidays, and gave a gift to save face, nothing else.     In this way, Li Cunyi may not be able to discover anything for several years.     This is expected of the temperament of the Lu family.     The Qian family didn't feel admiration, but a heavy heart.     This master is too fickle and cold-hearted.

    Now she looks back and thinks about the fate of Steward Li's family, and her heart is tight. She thinks that she must talk to the man and the children in the family when she returns home tonight. self-knowledge.

    Being a slave has no human rights, and when the whole family is sold, it will be called every day, and the land will not work, and it’s okay to sell it in one place. It really ends up like Steward Li’s family, separated from each other... The Qian family only feels Feeling flustered and dry mouthed, he swallowed a mouthful of saliva and hurriedly left the main courtyard.

    In the mule cart, Lu Xun was also a little unspeakably uneasy. He had never received any letter from Qian Hong. According to Brother Xiaoqian, Qian Hong had been in Hongdu Mansion for 13 or 14 days, and he took a boat from here. Hongdu Mansion still needs two or three days, this mistake is more than half a month, so is he still waiting for himself?     Qian Hong used to have a few friends who co-authored the purchases, but later he went to fight with him alone to take care of himself. Doing business is a rush for time. Now if he is delayed by more than half a month, he is afraid Annoyed.     After all, he is the one who is attached to others, Lu Xun was a little uncertain. At one moment, he was afraid that Qian Hong's matter would be missed, and at the other moment, he was afraid that Qian Hongjiu would not wait for him, and whether he would meet an acquaintance in Hongdu Mansion who had been with another family. Fight the goods.     The latter thought was just a flash, and with the friendship between the two families, Lu Xun always felt that it should not happen, but the anxiety in his heart lingered.     Lu Chengzong and Lu Chengzhang were also a little nervous. The mule cart stopped at Jinxiu Village, and Lu Chengzong jumped out of the mule cart and rushed into the embroidery village to find Liu Yu and Liu Yanqing.     After a while, Liu Yu and the others hurried out of Jinxiu Manor and got into the mule cart waiting at the door.     Liu Yu took off the veil and said, "Uncle, what's the matter? I heard Brother Lu said that Dong Qian's family, who cooperated with Nabu, went to Fucheng half a month ago?"     Lu Xun nodded and said, "It is said that he went for me. letter, informing me of the rendezvous in Fucheng on the fifth day of August, but I have not received the letter. Now I have to go back to the inn to pack up my things and go to Fucheng. I have been waiting for more than half a month. It will be troublesome to purchase this time."     Although he thought that Qian Hong would not be like this due to the relationship between the two families, but it took too long, and after listening to Liu Yu's question, Lu Xun finally expressed his worries.

    Lu Chengzhang said: "How is this possible? He is Zhong Jue's biological uncle. With the relationship between our two families, we have been fighting with him for more than two years. Shouldn't we wait for us?"

    Lu Xun couldn't tell. , only sighed: "I hope."

    But Lu Chengzhang's words made Liu Yu's eyes light up, and asked: "Is Mrs. Li's brother Qian Dong who cooperated with Nabu?"

    Lu Xun nodded.

    Liu Yu didn't say anything more, and Lu Xun didn't have the heart to say more, they hurried to the inn to check out the room, and hired a boat to Hongdu Mansion at Yuanzhou Wharf.

    Thinking about the incident in May, Liu Yu felt a little uneasy all the way, it was a coincidence.

    According to what Lu Xun said before, generally speaking, the sales time of goods in early autumn is short, and their cloth shops, which are not strong, usually sell the stock of autumn cloth in summer and the previous year, and they will go to Hongdu Mansion to get them in mid-August. Relatively thick material that sells for a longer time.

    But by such a coincidence, Qian Hong left at the end of July, and the appointment with Lu Xun was actually to meet in Hongdu Mansion on the fifth day of August. Counting the time spent on this journey, it was more than ten years earlier than in previous years. My God, the weather is quite hot this year. It is reasonable to say that it is not too late to go in mid-August. How can it be so long in advance?

    This uneasiness was confirmed when he ran into Qian Hong himself when he arrived at the inn where Lu Xun and the others lived in Hongdu Mansion three days later.

    "Brother Lu, brother Lu, why are you here now?"

    Qian Hong is a middle-aged man who is nearly forty years old. When he saw Lu Xun, he first wondered why he brought so many people here this time, and then he looked ashamed and didn't know what to do. It is good appearance.

    Lu Xun only listened to his words, and his heart felt a little thumped. He made a complaint first, and told about the fact that Yuan Hong came to Hongdu Mansion first after arriving in Yuanzhou, and said, "I haven't received any information from Brother Qian. Xin, brother Lei Qian delayed these days, I am really ashamed."

    "Haven't received the letter yet? I thought Brother Lu was stumped by something." Qian Hong looked surprised, and after finishing speaking, he beat his hands and said, "Hey, tell me about it, even if it's two days earlier, I have been waiting for Brother Lu for a long time, and I really can't delay any longer. I ran into an old friend here. I had already picked up all the autumn cloth yesterday. I was going back today. Now let's see... this matter, what should I do? ?”

    What should I do? What can Lu Xun do.

    Can you still blame Qian Hong for not being righteous?

    When Lu Xun thought of his purchase of autumn cloth, he was in a state of confusion for a while.

    Although he was worried about this on the way, Lu Xun always felt that with the friendship between the two families, this would not be the case. Just like what Liu Yu thought in his heart, it was hot this year, so Qiubu really wasn't in such a hurry.

    But I didn't expect it to be on the market.

    The author has something to say:

    The second shift is coming, go cook, exercise after the meal, and strive to continue adding changes tomorrow. Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-05-29 11:44:27~2022-05-29 18:37:59~

    Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: Fat Dudu 5 bottles; 53257837 1 bottle;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 133

    Qian Hong looked quite worried for Lu Xun, and enthusiastically gave him an idea: "How about, Brother Lu, you also find someone to sell the goods?"

    Lu Xun smiled bitterly: "I'm afraid it's not easy to find someone to sell the goods temporarily. Familiar, I don’t know if you know anyone here who hasn’t bought the goods, Brother Qian?”

    Qian Hong shook his head and apologized: “I don’t know many people in the same industry, so I’m really

    sorry this time.” He looked apologetic , The truth is first-class sincerity.

    How could Lu Xun accept his apology, Qian Hong didn't have the obligation to wait for him, he hurriedly said: "It's nothing, it's because I didn't receive the letter, it was late, I'll think about it."

    Qian Hong looked The politeness was almost done, but he was actually guilty and anxious to leave, so he glanced at the stairs of the inn from time to time, and when he didn't see anyone who wanted to wait, he moved his eyes to Lu Chengzong and the others.

    When asked about their identities, they also changed the subject incidentally.

    Lu Xun gave a brief introduction, and Qian Hong wasn't really interested. He didn't know why his sister had a rift with the Lu family, so he didn't have any special reaction when he heard the identities of the Liu family brothers and sisters. The friend came down from upstairs, and as soon as he relaxed, he turned around and hurriedly said goodbye to Lu Xun, saying: "This is the friend who cooperated with me to get the goods this time. We happened to drop by, so we made an appointment to go back together. The boat has already been booked, so there is no delay. I have to go first."

    This time, I just want to ask Qian Hong's face to help set up a line here to find someone to fight together.

    As soon as Qian Hong's friend came, Qian Hong had already greeted him, and he only hugged Lu Xun from a distance, and left the inn with his friend.

    After just a few words before and after, Lu Chengzong and Lu Chengzhang were dumbfounded when they left.

    The two brothers were actually the same as Lu Xun. Before meeting Qian Hong himself, they still had great hopes that Qian Hong would still be waiting for them. Seeing Qian Hong leaving just like that now, people were a little dazed.

    "Father, Qian Shishu left?"

    Lu Chengzhang still couldn't believe it.

    Before the separation, he had been helping out at the cloth shop at home. Lu Chengzhang knew very well how their family grew up in the past two years and how they outperformed other cloth shops in the county. , all rely on Qian Hong to lead.

    In his opinion, the relationship between their family and the Qian family is excellent, how could this be?

    Lu Chengzhang could never have imagined that after two or three years, they came here smoothly, and one day Qian Honghui didn't take them with him and left directly, and there was no sign beforehand, they were completely unprepared.

    The first time I came across such a thing when I went to Fucheng to buy goods, Lu Chengzong lost his way, looked at Lu Xun and said, "Father, what should we do now?

    " Wait a minute, I'll go to the big cloth shops that bought the goods before and ask someone to talk to them and see if they can be more flexible."

    Having said that, Lu Xun actually doesn't have any background, and the cloth shop usually deals with too many businessmen. Well, like him, he has only been getting goods from the cloth shop for more than two years, and he only comes a few times a year, and the people in the cloth shop may not know who he is.

    Lu Xun went out in a hurry, Lu Chengzong and Liu Yanqing went to book a room, today's Mid-Autumn Festival, there are not many merchants here, there are rooms, they asked for three rooms, Xiaoer led them up.

    When going upstairs, Liu Yu pulled Liu Yanqing aside and said a few words in a low voice.

    Liu Yanqing glanced at Liu Yu after hearing this, and nodded in response without saying anything.

    The three rooms are next to each other, Lu Xun and Lu Chengzhang share one, and Liu Yu lives in the middle one. Lu Chengzong and Liu Yanqing know each other well, and have discussed with him to share a room with him.

    The room was so confirmed, but when they reached the second floor, Lu Chengzong and Lu Chengzhang felt uneasy, so they put their burdens on Lu Xun's room and sat down to discuss things.

    Liu Yanqing took advantage of the time when Xiaoer was leading him and Liu Yu to see the other two rooms, he grabbed the little boy and said, "Brother Xiaoer, I want to ask you about something." The waiter at the

    inn was quite enthusiastic, and said with a smile, "You tell me. "

    Liu Yanqing asked in a low voice: "The Master Qian who talked with us in the lobby earlier, has he lived in your store for a few days?

    "

    Liu Yanqing took out a dozen or so coins from his sleeve pocket and stuffed them, Xiaoer's hesitation disappeared in an instant, and he said, "You guys know it too, there's nothing to say about it, that Lord Qian lived with us for three days. "

    Three days.

    Liu Yanqing and Liu Yu looked at each other.

    Liu Yanqing then asked: "Then he came alone at that time?" Xiao Er shook his head and said in a low voice: "Two people, the one who walked with     him

    just now also came together."

Liu Yanqing didn't have anything to ask anymore, politely asked Liu Yanqing and the others to call him if they needed anything, and took him out the door.

    As soon as Xiaoer left, Liu Yanqing frowned, and said, "What's going on? Didn't Master Qian come at the end of July?"

    Liu Yu sighed, and said: "I'm not sure about some things, I'll ask Uncle Lu later, big brother, let's go over there, and ask what is the difficulty without the help of Lord Qian."

    Liu Yanqing looked She didn't say anything, so she didn't ask any more questions. The money ticket was with her, and the baggage was left in this room. The brother and sister went to the room next door to the brothers of the Lu family and closed the door. Liu Yu picked it up. Valance.

    Speaking of the troubles that would arise without the help of Mr. Qian, the two brothers of the Lu family could kill flies with their brows.

    Lu Chengzhang said: "It's a lot of trouble. It can be nearly 20% more profitable to buy goods from Fucheng Dabu, but to enjoy this price, the required quantity is also large. A single style and single color can be bought from ten pieces. In the past, we would get five pieces. There is a backlog, but most of it can be sold in the second year, so it can still be eaten. Naturally, it cannot be eaten with ten horses, not to mention the problem of doubling the cost. If the old model cannot be sold out, it will not be replaced with a new one Customers will be lost, and our own turnover will also have problems."

    Liu Yu thought for a while, and said: "That was the situation of the two shops in the past, but you have opened a shop now, Brother Lu, if you add my embroidery Zhuang, we have four shops here, can't we eat ten horses?"

    Liu Yu knew in his heart that it is better to have more styles than to stock up on a single style, but now the situation is in front of him, so he can only try his best Well, two horses per style and color should not be a problem for her, but three horses will be stressful, and the embroidery shop has only been open for a short time.

    Lu Chengzong shook his head, "It's difficult. The shops in the town sell mostly various kinds of fabrics. Although the slightly more expensive silks and satins are also sold, they are not as easy to sell as fabrics. In the past, we sent five bolts of cloth, two of which were sent to Changfeng Town. , three bolts are left in the county, and of all kinds of silk, basically only one bolt can be sent to the town, and the other four bolts are left in the county, which is why this warehouse in the county can free up so much material."

    In other words, even if Lu Chengzhang still opened one, the two stores in the town of mid-to-high-end materials can only eat two horses, and the one in the county has four. The amount of three horses.

    Originally, when Lu Chengzhang opened a branch in Xifeng Town, it would be relatively easy for his Lu family to consume five horses, but now that the Qian family’s life has changed, five horses have changed to ten horses, and only one has poor turnover. Crushed Lu Feng.

    Then the way the Lu family can choose right now is to quit the team of getting goods from Buhao and return to the previous situation of getting goods from Buzhuang.

    But I am used to earning 40% to 50% profit, who would be willing to only earn 30% profit.

    Lu Chengzhang looked at Liu Yu, thinking of the booming business of Ruyi Embroidery Village, his mind moved, but thinking that he was never willing to let Liu Yu take their way to get goods, he felt embarrassed again.

    On the other hand, Lu Chengzong, who had no psychological burden in this regard, asked directly: "I don't know how you plan to get the goods this time?" The

    Lu family father and son had never asked Liu Yu carefully before, because the Lu family could easily consume five yuan . No matter how many horses Liu Yu takes, they just need to add to the total. It doesn't matter even if there is one horse of each kind. There is only a minimum limit value set on the cloth number, and it doesn't matter if it goes up. Eleven horses are fine.

    Liu Yu pondered, and said: "To tell you the truth, we are a bit tight on capital, I only brought three hundred taels out this trip, and I plan to save a few dozen taels for embroidery thread, and the rest will be used for cloth, for the sake of more styles. , I plan to get one of the same first, but in the current situation, it is not a problem for me to get two of each style and color."

    As for three, it is not sure whether it can be done, Liu Yu dare not boast first.

    Lu Chengzong's eyes were already bright, "If you can win two horses, there will be seven horses, and there will be a gap of

    three horses." The gap of three horses is an astronomical figure compared to the ten horses at the beginning . It's the same, it's already a big step, Lu Chengzhang has never looked at Liu Yu like he is looking at a savior for a moment like this time.

    I was happy for a while, and worried for a while. Compared with the shortage of five horses, three horses sounded less, but three horses were also the total sales volume of their Lufeng store in the county for a season, that is to say, the extra three horses, It is equivalent to the total sales volume of a three-bay Lufeng cloth shop in a county in a single season.

    Still sad.

    Lu Chengzhang murmured, "It would be great if our family still has a shop in the county at this time."

    Now that there is a shop in the county, Lu Chengzong sighed and said: "When dad comes back, look at the cloth number. Be willing to be flexible ."

    In the past one or two years, their family wants to have another big cloth shop, in Lu Chengzong's opinion, only Lu Chengxiao has the ability to open it, but opening another shop is a matter of the future, and the distant water can't save the near Fire, the autumn cloth in front of you must first be able to enter smoothly.

    Liu Yu sighed inwardly, there is no shop in the county, but there is an embroidery shop in the town, but the quantity of silk is very small.

    Mrs. Wei and Liu Yu have always been close to Erniang Cui. When the embroidery shop opened, Erniang Cui did not arrive, but Mrs. Chen asked Mrs. Chen to bring the gift. The two families are close, and Liu Yu and Wei could get cloth at a lower price. Naturally, the family will not forget Cui Erniang, but they themselves are the way of the Lu family. Naturally, it is not easy for Cui Erniang to wait for the Lu family to take the goods back and then go back to the Lu family. This is actually equivalent to letting the Lu family advance money. suitable.

    So as early as Lu Xun notified her of the date of coming to Hongdu to pick up the goods, Liu Yu found a boat lady at the county pier who would go to and from Changfeng Town to send a letter to Cui Erniang, asking about the purchase of autumn cloth, first look at Cui Erniang Whether there is such a need and intention, if there is, she can discuss it with Lu Xun, or she can help Cui Erniang bring it back.

    But Cui Erniang's reply was that she has a lot of backlogs of autumn cloth, too little to buy, and I am too embarrassed to take the Lu family's route. What I want is to buy from the Lu family next time, so I don't have to pay the same price as the cloth number of Hongdu Mansion. , as long as it is slightly cheaper than the one offered by the cloth shop, she will get all the cloth from Lu's house in the future, saving even going to Yuanzhou.

    But this matter, Cui Erniang means that Liu Yu has not yet married into the Lu family, so it is best not to mention it first, and it will not cost much money to influence her this trip, and after Liu Yu and Lu Chengxiao get married, she will reluctantly marry the Lu family. We've got a kiss, and when the time comes, I'll go to Mrs. Chen in person and ask Liu Yu to speak for her.

    As for Qiuyi, Cui Erniang is going to ask Liu Yu to sell some more to her for sale, and also follow the previous cooperation method.

    Therefore, the hurdle in front of the Lu family, Cui Erniang's side is also far away and cannot save the near fire.

    But Liu Yu also thought about it, when Lu Xun came back, Cui Erniang wanted to get the cloth from Lu's house, she could directly talk about it, and Lu Xun was also willing to come.

    The fabrics are from the same source, and the clothes she put on consignment at Cui Erniang's, if there are clothes that don't fit, Cui Erniang can pick them up and make them herself. As for whether they are imitations of Liu Yu's style, Liu Yu doesn't care if the person is Cui Erniang .

    Those who are willing to help you when you are in trouble can never repay you too much.

    The author has something to say: The

    first update is coming, and the second update should be written before ten o'clock. Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate the nutrient solution during 2022-05-29 18:37:59~2022-05-30 17:24:54~

    Thanks to the little angels who cast mines: Mirror, Jun Mo Wu 1;

    thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: Liuxu Weimeng, how to break the book shortage, 10 bottles under Liuxia; 1 bottle of Lili;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 134

    While speaking, Lu Xun had already returned, and was brought up by the waiter in the inn.

    There was a knock on the door, and Lu Chengzong and Lu Chengzhang stood up at once.

    When he saw Lu Xun, Lu Chengzhang immediately asked: "Father, what's the matter, are you willing to accommodate?"

    Lu Xun waited for the little girl to leave and closed the door, then shook his head and sighed, saying: "After four weeks They refused to agree, saying that there has never been such a rule, let us find our own way, even if we find a strange merchant to set up a ride, but the merchants here are either strong enough, or they have found a good partner , who is willing to take the trouble to bring a stranger in, everyone has different eyes on the payment, and the quantity of goods is also different. It is troublesome to do it one by one. This is a road that is almost impossible to go through. "

    Lu Xun was a little frustrated, but quickly calmed down. Obviously, he had adjusted and thought about it on the way back, and asked Liu Yu, "How are you going to get the cloth this time?"

    Lu Chengzhang had already After answering the question, he said: "Father, the third brother and

    sister can get two pieces of cloth. If our four stores are united, we should be able to sell seven pieces of cloth. There is only three pieces left." He glanced at Lu Chengzhang, and the Lu family father and son were quite used to this title.

    That's what they call it in private, and since they're all focused on Jinbu, they didn't notice Lu Chengzhang's name at all.

    Short of three horses, Lu Xun got up and walked around the room for a few times, then said fiercely, "Then take ten horses, and the backlog is only for this trip of autumn cloth. We will make plans earlier for the next trip. Go to Yuanzhou in advance to make an appointment, so there shouldn’t be such a situation. Lu Feng can still afford the backlog of a season, and we can buy less material in spring and autumn next year to balance it.”

    Because there are more Ruyi embroidery from Liu Yu’s side. Zhuang, if you still get five horses next year, you don't need to make too much effort to balance the total amount. It's just that there are slightly more old models, but the goods for one season will not have much impact.

    Seeing that Lu Xun had made up his mind, both Lu Chengzong and Lu Chengzhang breathed a sigh of relief, but Liu Yanqing took a look at Liu Yu.

    Liu Yu knew what he meant, she stood up and said, "Uncle, can I borrow a word?"

    These words made the three of Lu's father and son stunned.

    Lu Chengzhang: Is there anything I can't listen to?

    Lu Xun was stunned for a moment, then nodded, "Of course."

    Liu Yu took the veiled hat and put it on, and asked Lu Xun to go with her to another room.

    After entering the room and closing the door, Liu Yu took off his veil and hat, and when Lu Xun sat down, he said, "Just now, I heard from my uncle's plan, that I want to take a chance this season, and save the backlog of fabrics for next year's digestion. Go back to the money owner to set a time earlier to get the cloth together?"

    Lu Xun nodded and asked Liu Yu: "Do you think there is something wrong?"

    Liu Yu pondered for a while, not knowing how to speak, thought for a while, and asked "Uncle went to Li's house to give a gift a few days ago, have you ever met Mrs. Li?"

    Lu Xun didn't expect the topic to be diverted to Li's house, but he shook his head and said truthfully: "No, when we went there They just aren't here."

    Liu Yu's eyes flickered: "The second young master of the Li family isn't here either?"

    Lu Xun shook his head.

    He looked at Liu Yu's expression, and at this moment he vaguely remembered the weirdness of the Li family's concierge that day. Logically, based on his relationship with the Li family, there is no reason why the master is not here, and he came to give the gift. The housekeeper came out It is also appropriate to invite him in for a cup of tea.

    This is really not to blame for Lu Xun, he himself was not from a great family, the cook who was used at home was also hired instead of bought, the only one who bought was Babao who was a book boy for Lu Chengxiao back then.     So I really didn't think about it at the time. Although I felt something was wrong, I couldn't tell what was wrong. Now that Liu Yu mentioned it, Lu Xun couldn't help sitting upright, "This, cooperate with me and the Qian family to get cloth What's the connection?"

    "Yes." Liu Yu clasped his hands on the table, and said, "Just now I asked my elder brother to inquire privately with the waiter at the inn. Mr. Qian's check-in time was three days ago, and he didn't come here alone. A friend with whom he partnered to buy goods came together."

    Lu Xun was stunned, as if there was something that could be uncovered and seen through with only a layer of veil.

    Because Liu Yu's every word and every sentence actually pointed out that there are not so many coincidences, and it's not that he arrived late at all. Qian Hong didn't set off for Hongdu at the end of July, and he didn't wait for him for half a month. Of course, he didn't The letter he never received.

    The buddy of the Qian family lied, and Qian Hong, the boss, set it up.

    But why?

    Only this layer of veil can’t be lifted, because Lu Xun can’t figure out why Qian Hong did this. If he wants to bring his friend to buy goods, it’s okay to combine the three companies, and it doesn’t affect it. On the other hand, you can take a second look at the cloth number and take care of it, so why is this?

    Lu Xun even thought in his heart that what the little Qian brother said originally seemed to be that Qian Hong had something to do, and he needed to go to Hongdu Mansion first. Did he go to another place in Hongdu Mansion to do business, so he met his friend and arrived together Come to this inn.

    As soon as this idea passed, Lu Xun knew he couldn't stand it, because Liu Yu first asked the Li family.

    He looked at Liu Yu: "Is there something wrong with the Li family here?"

    Liu Yu really found it hard to talk about Li Yunbi's affairs, not purely because she was concerned about Li Yunbi's reputation. In terms of the relationship between the Lu and Li families, and Li Zhongjue is a good person.

    Liu Yu actually cared more about Lu Chengxiao. Lu Chengxiao is a real gentleman. Even though Liu Yu probably guessed what Mrs. Li did now, she knew that Lu Chengxiao would still remember the relationship between Li Cunyi and Li Zhongjue, especially Li Zhongjue. , classmates for several years, she could tell that Lu Chengxiao and Li Zhongjue actually had a deep friendship.

    What's more, being calculated by others, or this kind of calculation, Lu Chengxiao would not be willing to tell his parents and brothers.

    However, things have come to this point, and there are some things that Lu Xun has to know. If Lu Xun doesn't know anything, he will treat the calculations of the Qian and Li families as a coincidence. By that time, he has already sold the goods for a season, and there will be problems the second time. , Lu Feng may suffer a big loss.

    Immediately, he whispered to Lu Xun about going to Yuanzhou in May. Of course, he said it very simply and tactfully, and also clearly explained the calculation of the maid in it.

    Lu Xun was dumbfounded. That girl from the Li family likes Cheng Xiao? ? ? ?

    But didn't she already know about Cheng Xiao's marriage proposal the last time she came?

    Lu Xun just thought it was ridiculous, and couldn't say a word for a long time. He stood up, walked around the room a few times with his hands behind his back, and suddenly stopped by the table, saying: "Yu'er, Cheng Xiao really didn't do it. Is there something I'm sorry for you?"

    Liu Yu was stunned for a moment, suddenly wanted to laugh, and quickly shook his head: "No, he was very clever, so he jumped the wall and ran away."

    Afraid that Lu Xun would think too much, he added, "Back The inn invited a doctor."

    Lu Xun breathed a sigh of relief, he was so frightened that he even forgot about buying the goods, "It's fine if nothing happens, it's fine if nothing happens."

    He was very satisfied with this daughter-in-law, and the two The child seemed to have a good relationship, but Lu Xun didn't want his son to get involved in such a mess, and he was also afraid of giving Liu Yu a thorn in his heart.

    He thought of this, and said to Liu Yu: "Cheng Xiao recognized Li Cunyi as a foster father. What is a foster father? If he recognizes a foster father, he and the Li family's children are just like his brothers and sisters. How could there be such a mess? things."     When I said this, I felt as if I had scolded the Li family, so I stopped talking halfway, and said, "Don't worry, Cheng Xiao is very stubborn. Before I recognized you, I didn't think he was married at all. The idea is absolutely innocent."     Liu Yu was amused by Lu Xun's reaction to this serious matter, "I know, uncle."

    She straightened her expression and said: "Let's think about the purchase. I don't think this is a coincidence. There are not so many coincidences in the world that are all connected together by coincidence. If the coincidences are connected together, then I only believe it." It's a man-made coincidence, so, uncle, what we need to solve is not the problem of this batch of goods, but the next batch, the next batch, in the future we can't count on the Qian family, we have to find our own way to solve it "

    "Yes, what you said is that I didn't know that I planned to do that, but fortunately you reminded me." If it wasn't the

    case, if Qian Hong would clean it up for the next purchase, Lu Feng would really fall. He was not so shameless, Qian Hong really didn't want to help, let me tell you in advance, he, Lu Xun, would never force him, and he needed to rack his brains like Qian Hong Are you playing with your mind?

    When Lu Xun thought of Qian Hong's affectation when he met Qian Hong at the inn just now, he really felt stuck, and he turned around in the room again, only accepting the pressure this time, saying that he could bear it, but this time All of a sudden, he had to stand up all by himself, and Lu Xun really couldn't think of an idea for a while.

    His thinking was the same as that of Lu Chengzhang, it would be better to switch to one more store.

    But they go to Hongdu Mansion to buy goods, and what they get most is actually silk. If there is one more store, then at least one more store with the size of Lufeng, Anyi County. third child.

    But Lu Xun also knows that the youngest son has his own plans. If he wanted to open a shop, he would have opened it long ago. I still don't know what his rules are. He will get married at the end of September, and the shop cannot be opened in Anyi County. Liu Yu is still in charge of Ruyi Embroidery Village here, and his youngest son has even found a middleman and made arrangements to buy a house, so how can he have the time and thought to open a shop in other counties.

    Newlyweds, the two places are separated, it is probably hard enough to do business outside, and they are still in charge of a shop far away when they come back?

    Lu Xun pushed down the thought.

    But his face was really exciting, Liu Yu looked at it for a while, and probably could guess what Lu Xun was thinking in his heart. This father-in-law is really a nice person, and he has nothing to say about her treatment.

    Liu Yu pondered for a while, and said: "Uncle, I have a suggestion, do you want to listen to

    it ?"

    "Do you have an idea?" Lu Xun's spirit came at once, and he was dissatisfied that the room had turned around. He took a few steps back to his seat and said, "Say."

    "I recognized a righteous sister, Cui Erniang, before All the clothes are sold in her shop, do you still remember?"

    "Of course." Lu Xun nodded and asked Liu Yu, "You mean you make more clothes and sell them in Cui Erniang's embroidery shop?"

    Liu Yu shook his head: "This is not enough, and this is a matter of the embroidery shop. The idea I want to come up with can be done at your Lufeng Cloth Shop."

    How is it possible?

    When Lu Xun came back by himself, he had already thought about it all the way, and just now he thought about it for a long time, but he couldn't think of any solution for his shop, so he said anxiously: "How can I sell so many goods here? Tell him quickly."

    Liu Yu didn't whet his appetite, and said, "It's very simple to say, and it's also an idea that came out of the fact that my sister-in-law wanted to buy from you. Uncle Lu, why don't you sell the cloth Change cloth shop?"     "Change cloth shop to cloth shop?" Lu Xun was taken aback, understood, but was not sure: "You mean to give cloth to another cloth shop? But there are no cloth shops in Anyi County and the surrounding counties. Zhuang, cloth shops are all in Yuanzhou City."     "If there is no cloth shop, then you will be the first cloth shop."     Liu Yu said: "Not only to distribute cloth to other cloth shops, but also to embroidery shops. How many towns are there in Anyi County, and each town has several cloth shops and embroidery shops, uncle, aren’t these all ready-made businesses?”     Lu Xun said that he was stunned, his heart was moved, and he couldn’t believe it Being able to be a cloth shop, he asked a bit hesitantly: "Everyone, go to Yuanzhou City to     get the goods. Why are you willing to come to the county?" The goods from the county always sound like they are inferior.     There is no such precedent in Anyi County, nor in the surrounding counties. There is no Kaibu Village in the Yuanzhou area, so Lu Xun does not have this confidence.

    His question was half hesitant, and half hesitant, and he wanted to seek advice and confidence from Liu Yu.

    Liu Yu smiled and said: "If you don't try, how will you know that you can't."

    She told Lu Xun that she wanted to help Second Sister Cui and bring some goods, how to discuss with Second Sister Cui, and how Second Sister Cui made plans. Come.

    Finally, he smiled and said: "Isn't this a ready-made customer? Second sister Cui is willing, how do you know that other embroidery shops and cloth shops are not willing? I heard from Lu Chengxiao that the cloth shop is just a cloth shop that is stronger than the cloth shop. Uncle, Lu Feng There are also three branches. In Anyi County, you are also the number one person in this industry. It happens to be such a thing. We won’t suffer if we try it, right? Not to mention more, we can sell the remaining 30% It's worth it." Is

    he actually this character? ? ? ?

    Lu Xun praised Liu Yu so much that he almost jumped up, and felt that what Liu Yu said was very reasonable, and he would not suffer a loss if he tried it. Silk materials are not sold much in the small town, but if he can find a few more, he can sell those The remaining 30% was sold, and he would no longer have to depend on others.

    And walking with cotton cloth and silk cloth together, this is another way of making money for Lu Feng!

    "Okay, your idea is good!"

    Lu Xun was also excited when he thought of this, he couldn't sit still, and stood up again, "You are right, if you don't try it, you will know it won't work. Take our batch of cloth back and I'll give it to you." Just change the signboard to test the waters." As

    he spoke, he was already thinking about how to do this, and while walking around the room, he said: "Without reputation, people will definitely not know that I can have Bu Jin here. When I go back, the shop will be handed over to Chengzong, and I will go from town to town, as long as the cloth is a little more profitable than Yuanzhou cloth village, and people feel that it is profitable, I am not afraid that the business will not be able to win home."

    Lu Xun He is also a veteran in business, Liu Yu has opened up new ideas for him, and he can figure out how to operate in the future by himself.

    The more I thought about it, the more excited I became: "I don't even know how to thank you! Your move really helped Lu Feng a lot!"

    Speaking of which, it's funny, "No, it's not our Lu Feng, but also your Lu Feng!"

    This daughter-in-law is too worthwhile to marry! It's a godsend!

    The author has something to say:

    The second watch is coming~ Happy reading, good night. Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as a king or irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-05-30 17:24:54~2022-05-30 20:36:46~

    Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: vain vain vain … 20 bottles of Xiaobai; 10 bottles of rainbow; 5 bottles of how to break the book shortage; 2 bottles of mirror; 1 bottle of Gill;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 135

    Excited, Lu Xun wanted to go over and talk to Liu Yanqing and others about the way Liu Yu came up with to break the situation, but Liu Yu stopped him.

    "Uncle, you should be vague about the Li family for a while, it's better not to talk about it."

    Lu Xun also knew what she meant, nodded and said: "I can save this, the reputation of the girl's family is not a joke, you have a heart."

    Here at Lu Xun No matter what role the Li family played in this incident, he must inherit the former love of the Li Qian family. Naturally, he would not tell about Li Yunbi and a girl's family, even if one of the three over there is Liu Yu. elder brother, and the two are his own sons.

    However, Liu Yu was willing to take care of Li Yunbi, which made Lu Xun quite happy, and felt that the girl had a really good heart.

    Lu Xun has always believed that kind-hearted people are blessed, so he likes Liu Yu's reaction even more.

    Liu Yu smiled, she just respected Lu Chengxiao's intentions, and didn't want Lu Chengxiao and Li Yunbi to be involved in some inexplicable in the eyes of others after it was obviously nothing.

    The two returned to Lu Chengzong and the others, Lu Xun told Liu Yu's idea, Liu Yan's eyes lit up, and he was a little surprised, while Lu Chengzong and Lu Chengzhang were both happy and admired.

    "It turns out that the matter can be solved in this way from another angle." Lu Chengzong said with a smile: "The third brother and sister are really smart, now we don't have to worry about buying goods this time.     " You don't have to worry anymore." Lu Chengzhang was extremely excited, and he never thought that Lu Feng could actually make a cloth shop.     Buzhuang.     Lu Chengzhang even felt ashamed of his previous cares, but those little thoughts that he had never said before, he couldn't even say an apology, but in fact, he was ashamed to apologize, so he changed his mind, stood up, and solemnly asked Liu Yu He saluted, "Third brother and sister, thank you very much, it's really good to have you this time."

    Liu Yu didn't dare to accept his gift, so he hurriedly avoided Liu Yanqing's side, Lu Chengzong and Lu Chengzhang were both called third siblings, Liu Yu simply didn't hold back, and said with a smile: "Second brother, you're welcome, we're a family, mutual It's a right to help, and besides, I didn't do anything, it's just an idea."

    Lu Chengzong laughed beside him: "This idea is really great."

    Seeing the attitude of the second child, Lu Xun was really relieved to see the attitude of the second child . Being a good person is finally an improvement. As for other things, let’s take your time, the days are still very long.

    There is a solution to the matter, less pressure, and everyone relaxes. The purchase will go early tomorrow morning, and the boat will sail for a few days. Liu Yanqing goes downstairs and asks Xiaoer to bring some water, and each of them washes off the wind and dust. At night, Lu Xun I took a few people to a delicious small restaurant nearby for dinner, and then went back to my room.

    At night, Lu Xun and Lu Chengzhang lived in the same room, Lu Xun was washing his face, and Lu Chengzhang was making the bed.

    Although they are father and son, they haven't slept on the same bed for many years. Lu Chengzhang is still not used to it. There is a small couch in this inn. After making the bed for Lu Xun, he hugged a thin quilt and prepared to sleep on the couch. .

    He said he was going to sleep, but it was the first time he was away from home, and after so many things, how could Lu Chengzhang sleep? He sat on the couch and thought for a while, but he couldn't hold back his curiosity, and asked Lu Xun, "Father, the third brother and sister What did you say to you alone during the day?"

    Lu Xun took the washcloth off his face and glanced at him: "Since you all know that you spoke to me alone, why do you ask?"

    Lu Chengzhang was embarrassed, and smiled: " I'm talking too much, I'm just curious, just pretend I didn't say anything."

    Lu Xun smiled, but it's not that he can't say anything, and Liu Yu called him out alone to cover up Li Yunbi's matter.

    He hid the matter of the Li family, only that the Qian family didn't want to help them anymore, that Qian Hong actually came out three days earlier than them, and that the partner who took the cloth didn't meet here at all, but came together in the first place. said.

    Lu Chengzhang's face changed suddenly, and he put one foot on the ground in a lazy and semi-relaxed state at the beginning, and then he sat upright all of a sudden: "What you said is true?"

    He couldn't believe it, so he subconsciously asked Lu Xun, "How did you know?"

    "Your third siblings saw the signs and asked Yan Qing and

    Xiaoer to find out." Only then did Lu Chengzhang realize that Liu Yu had called his father out alone. This is the matter, but he doesn't understand: "Why did the Qian family do this? We have such a good relationship with the Li family, isn't he the eldest brother of Mrs. Li?"

    Naturally, Lu Xun would not bring up the matter of Li Yunbi, but said : "People just don't want to help, why is there need, no one should help who should be divided.     " One of the reasons why all of you are separated to let you start your own career, our Lu family can't be supported by others all the time, and we can't rely on others." It's     just that he didn't expect it to be so fast.     Lu Xun originally thought that the relationship between the several families was not bad, and that Lu Feng could grow up in a few years, not only relying on the Qian family, but at least growing into someone who was as strong as the Qian family, and might be able to give some help to the Qian family in the future.     Lu Chengzhang was silent, he remembered what his father said before the separation.     If Longxing grows bigger one day, will it still be obliged to take us with it?     Relying on others is only temporary, and only when you are strong can you be the most reliable. People must learn to take one step and look at three steps, and be prepared for danger in times of peace.     In fact, Lu Chengzhang didn't listen to these words at the time. He felt that it was just an excuse from his father. His father just saw that he was too fussy about the third brother's business and the Liu family's Nabu, so he angered him and wanted to teach him a lesson.     Later, seeing that the third child was also separated, Lu Chengzhang's thoughts faded a lot, but he didn't really think about his father's words.     The kindness of life-saving, the purchase of companionship is not delivery to their Lu family, Lu Chengzhang never thought that the Qian family would be like his father said, and one day they might not take them with them.     Even today, when he actually saw Qian Hong leaving, he thought it was just that his group was late, Qian Hong couldn't wait, and the next trip would be fine.

    Only now do I know where the next trip is.

    Lu Xun saw how shocked he was, and said: "People don't have front and rear eyes, and we can't predict many things. I used to teach you to take three steps to take one step. In fact, I still don't see far enough. Your third brother and sister, our family is going to be in big trouble." The

    last sentence made Lu Chengzhang's heart tremble. Things can’t be brighter? With all these twists and turns, they don’t know that our family has just opened a branch, and they don’t know about the third brother and sister’s embroidery business. If our family is still a shop in the county, a shop in Changfeng Town , and no three younger siblings gave any advice, how hard did this fall go?"     Lu Xun shook his head, "No way, it's because they didn't know that our family opened a branch, and they didn't know that your third younger siblings opened an embroidery shop. , and it’s still running well. In his opinion, we were left hanging in Hongdu Mansion. Just because of the two stores, we dare not get goods here, and we can’t get them. We can only go back to Yuanzhou and go to Buzhuang. The way to buy goods, let us hang out next time, we will know ourselves, and will not come to the door again in the future."     Grass, Lu Chengzhang was even more angry.     This is to beat them back to their original shape, what kind of hatred?     Lu Xun looked at him and said with a smile: "It's nothing to be angry about, it just means that the three of us are not on the same road, and we don't have the fate to go on, and they shouldn't deserve us, so be it, we still have to thank you for the help in front of us." "     Lu Chengzhang held his breath in his heart, "I don't have the kindness you have! " Bang Bang     beat his heart a few times.     Lu Xun was funny, threw the towel into the water, washed it, wrung it dry and hung it up, then said: "Look at it, think about it in a different direction, it was your third brother who saved Li Cunyi, and it was your third brother who was righteous to him." Father's karma has nothing to do with you, me, or the Qian family, it's fate to get along, and you don't have to force it if you don't get along."

    As for Mrs. Li and the Li family, they are naturally involved in this karma. If this matter is really related to Mrs. Li or anyone else in the Li family, Lu Xun doesn't care. Once, he knew how to get along with the Li family in the future.

    Lu Chengzhang didn't know that there was something about the Li family inside. Hearing what Lu Xun said, it seemed to be the case when he thought about it, but he was still depressed, and said: "This kind of person will not be in contact with our family in the future. Now I think about Qian Hong and him. I am angry with the face of the guy in the store. Isn’t this just playing with our family? We even gave them so many gifts, which is so shameless that they have the nerve to accept them. I have to tell my mother when I go back. A gift, we don't have to deal with such a family."

    Lu Xun smiled, without comment, took off his coat and lay down.

    Lu Chengzhang suddenly turned over and sat up, his eyes were bright and he said: "Father, do you think the Li family knows about this? The Qian family has cheated us so much, let's talk about it with Li Shishu, we can't be fooled for nothing One, right?"

    Lu Xun was funny, why didn't the Li family know, Qian Hong was most likely just a helper, and going to the rightful owner to sue the rightful owner, isn't that a joke?

    And he didn't bother to talk about those messes. The Lu family was able to open a shop in the county because of the help of the Qian and Li families. They just stopped the help. Cheng Xiao saved Li Cunyi, and Mrs. Li asked the Qian family to help them. If Li Yunbi had that kind of thought for Cheng Xiao, and Cheng Xiao cared about Liu Yu as much, and he would not want to make Liu Yu more difficult, as it is now, it is just right.

    Having figured this out, Lu Xun waved his hand and said, "Calm down, it doesn't matter to us whether you know it or not, go to bed early, and go to buy goods tomorrow morning."

    "Oh." Lu Chengzhang blew on the lamp listlessly. Lying down, my heart was still quite difficult to calm down, and I was a little scared, and said in a low voice: "Fortunately, the third brother and sister opened the embroidery shop this time, and helped to come up with such an idea, otherwise we will be in trouble."

    Lu Xun responded in the dark night With a sigh, he said: "Chengzhang, after this incident, you have to remember that sometimes helping others may also be helping yourself. Don't worry too much about gains and losses in everything, so that the road under your feet will become wider and wider."

    Lu Xun spoke vaguely, but Lu Chengzhang could understand him. What he said was that he was too fussy about everything. If you want to be more intuitive, it refers to his attitude in the business of Liu Jianabu, Liu Yanping and the third brother.     Thinking about it now, if the family hadn't been willing to help the Liu family at the beginning, and the third child and Liu Yanping had paid for the freight and road expenses when doing business, so that the Liu family brothers could make a big trip together, then the Liu family's embroidery shop would not have happened. Opening up so quickly, if there is no Ruyi Embroidery Village now, and today's events are fulfilled, the Lu family will not be able to get through this hurdle today.     To put it a little more mysteriously, it is a fixed number of drinks and pecks; to put it more plainly, it is easy to travel when there are many friends.     Lu Chengzhang used to think that his father's big reasoning was meaningless, just like the old third businessman before, he would rather put some money in it himself than let Lin Huaigeng and Liu Zhang earn too little. In his father's opinion, that Calling a generous person willing to suffer, in his opinion, that is stupid.     Things like this, his father and the third child have never done less, and the eldest brother, in daily business, he always needs to let others have a little bit more.     Just let it go, Lu Chengzhang also has the shrewdness of a businessman, if he gave up the chitou, he would say something, that would not be considered a waste of time, would it?     His elder brother doesn't know how to do it, he just gave others a lot of cloth and didn't say a word, because of this, he didn't know how many times he taught his elder brother, but every time his elder brother just smiled and said that he was stupid and couldn't learn. Yes, it doesn't matter if you say it or not.     He used to shake his head, but now that he thinks about it, who is stupid?     Although there is an old saying that what you buy is not what you sell, are customers really stupid?     Today, Lu Chengzhang thought carefully about such a thing. It didn't show up in the first year. In the past year, his elder brother's cabinet seems to be busier than his side.     At this moment, Lu Chengzhang suddenly had a feeling of enlightenment in his heart. It turned out that he, who thought he was smart, was always stupid.     Suffering is a blessing, and kind people are blessed. Lu Chengzhang finally understood this sentence that his father always talked about in the past.

    Lu Chengzhang's voice was also in line with his mood, and he raised his voice slightly: "Father, I know, I will learn more from my eldest brother and third younger brother in the future."

    Bringing the eldest brother in, Lu Xun knew that the second child was real this time Understood.

    The corners of his lips twitched, and a few lines of laughter appeared at the corners of his eyes, "Okay, go to sleep."

    Misfortunes and blessings depend on each other, and it only takes a moment to figure out some things, but it's just a rare opportunity.

    He really put in a lot of effort to teach the second child, but there was no suitable opportunity, and it was useless for him to whisper those words into the second child's ear, but today he unexpectedly encountered such an opportunity.

    Lu Xun put his hand behind his head on the pillow, he can really sleep well tonight.

    The author has something to say: The

    first update is coming, and the second update is estimated to be around ten o'clock. Thanks to the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-05-30 20:36:46~2022-05-31 17:59:26~

    Thanks to the little angel who cast the mine: Jun Mowu 1;

    thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 30 bottles of rinadoudou; if you want to buy sweet-scented osmanthus with wine, put 10 bottles of Xiangkoubu, Hunny, jel□□hinyi; feel at ease, I am already a piece of waste paper, a famous detective 5 bottles of Tumei; 3 bottles of compassion; 1 bottle of crab, Peter Meow, mirror, and Gill;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 136

    Early the next morning, the five of them went straight to the Buhao distribution center after having breakfast at the inn.

    Most of the major cloth shops in Hongdu Prefecture are concentrated in this place. There are four long streets, dozens of large cloth shops, and nearly a hundred small cloth stalls. It's all up to you.

    Liu Yu and Lu Xun are the main players in choosing cloth today. Most of the time, they discuss with each other. One is a veteran who has sold cloth for more than ten years, and he is very clear about the quality of the cloth. The other is very sensitive to color and pattern. , and also quite talented in aesthetics.

    The two teamed up, and this time they didn't follow Qian Hong or act as a subordinate party, so they had more time to make up their own minds, but Lu Xun had a good time getting the goods this time, and both of them liked it. Yes, basically Lu Chengzong and Lu Chengzhang are fine. As for Liu Yanqing, he is only responsible for the safety of his own sister.

    Before I knew it, it was already noon, and the goods that the few people were going to take were almost all in place, and the money was almost spent, so they didn't keep much. They took the receipts from each company and went to order the ship. When the ship was found, Liu Yan cleared it up The people stayed on the boat, and Lu Xun turned back to tell several cloth companies where to deliver the cloth, and those who moved quickly waited for the other party to load the goods, and led them directly to the pier, where the delivery was verified.     While waiting for the goods, Lu Chengzong bought some edible fruits near the pier, and bought a few boxes of road vegetables to bring back to the boat. The goods from Jiujiabu were delivered before the end of the day, and Lu Xun called the boatman to open the boat. The boat set off for Anyi County.     It was the fifteenth day of the eighth lunar month, which was originally a day for family reunion, but now we have a meal on the boat, but there are vegetables, meat and moon cakes, not to mention that one person came out to pick up the goods in previous years, and a group of five people were together. feel lonely.     The return journey went smoothly, and we didn't stop at Yuanzhou. We arrived at Anyi County Wharf in the afternoon of the fourth day.     On my own site, I went back to greet the buddies, pushed a few carts out, and the goods were moved after a few trips. Chen Shi and Lu Shuang's mother and daughter came with the guys.

    It turned out that the husband and sons were not there during the Mid-Autumn Festival, so Mrs. Chen simply brought Lu Shuang, Mrs. Qin, two grandchildren and a little girl to Anyi County, and went to Xifeng Town to pick up Zhou Qiongying, who was guarding the shop alone. Wei Shi, who was at the opposite door, gathered together at a table and celebrated the Mid-Autumn Festival together.

    After the festival, Zhou Qiongying returned to Xifeng Town to take care of her own shop, and it was the first time her husband and children went out. Naturally, Chen was concerned,

    so she took her family and stayed here to wait for Lu Xun and the others to come back.

    No, as soon as Lu Chengzhang went back to report the letter, both Chen and Lu Shuang came to the pier.

    Even Mrs. Wei, upon hearing that Liu Yu and the others had returned, also handed over the shop to Mrs. Zhang and Liu Datian's daughter-in-law for a while, and then followed to the pier.

    But only halfway there, I saw Mrs. Chen, Lu Shuang and Liu Yu coming here together. Seeing Mrs. Wei, Mrs. Chen laughed and said, "It's very good, don't worry, we'll move the goods here." We don't need us, let's go back and talk first."

    That being said, Liu Yu is naturally still busy in the afternoon, it should be that the goods ordered by Ruyi Embroidery Village have to be taken out according to the order, and the Embroidery Village has to free up containers Putting out new products, I'm too busy to mention it.

    The Chen family was relatively free of time, and the shop also hired a woman to cook, so they bought a lot of vegetables, so that the two families could spend a Mid-Autumn Festival together in the evening.     Lu Chengzhang was thinking about Zhou Qiongying, and also about the shop at home, and because the goods had to be sent back, he refused to stay, but before he left, he called his mother Chen out of the kitchen, called him aside, and told Lu Xun harshly. It's like the Qian family.     It wasn't until now that Mrs. Chen knew that there were so many twists and turns in this purchase, and she pulled Lu Chengzhang to ask why.     Lu Chengzhang said: "I don't know, my father didn't tell me too much, if I want to talk about it, I have to tell the other side of the Li family, if I don't help, I won't help, if I don't say anything, I have to put a hat on it and say yes We went late, and he partnered with someone else before he could stay. Bah, the third sibling was clever, and quietly asked Yan Qing to inquire with the buddy, but when he asked, why waited for half a month, he arrived three days earlier than us ! The one who took the cloth with him is the inn he went with, what a ghost!"

    Lu Chengzhang was very angry with the Qian family, knowing that his mother and father were completely two-way temperaments, and he would definitely not suffer from this bastard, so he just said to the Chen family, what's up with the Qian guy, Qian So what's the matter with Hong, he described those two people as vividly learned, and then he just gritted his teeth and jumped.

    "Father said he won't make a fuss, and he won't tell the Li family. Anyway, I don't have such a good self-cultivation. I have to tell my mother about this, and see if you can bear it."

    Can Mrs. Chen bear it?

    That appointment is unbearable!

    After hearing what Lu Chengzhang said, her face turned dark, and her good mood was half gone. She said with a gloomy face, "I see, you did a good job on this matter. Your father is naughty. Next time, if there is such a thing, he will If you don’t say anything, you still tell me, and I’ll ask you later.”

    Hey! Lu Chengzhang was overjoyed, and the breath that had been held in his heart for a few days suddenly disappeared.

    "I knew you would not be angry, mother."

    Every time he did something guilty, he was most afraid of Mrs. Chen, but for something like this time, telling Mrs. Chen the final result must be the most refreshing!

    "Then I'm going back, mother." "Okay, let's go back

    , Qiongying is also tired these days, don't pick on me, the shop hires a guy, a little wage can eat you poor?

    " There was a tendency to target Lu Chengzhang, and Lu Chengzhang couldn't be happier. He nodded repeatedly in response and wanted to smear the soles of his feet with oil, but Chen stopped him all of a sudden.

    "Wait, there are a lot of good dishes in the kitchen today. If you don't come over to eat with Qiongying, you can take a food box and take a few dishes home, so as to save your wife from having to work when you go back temporarily."

    "Hey, this is good, thank you mother." Lu Chengzhang was overjoyed, and went into the stove by himself to find the cook to share the dishes.

    Here, Mrs. Chen watched Lu Chengzhang enter the stove, and she was not in a hurry to go back to the stove. She walked around to the shop in front and saw that Lu Xun and Lu Chengzong were in a mess. Thinking about it, it was not the time to talk. He took a deep breath before holding back.

    Don't be in a hurry, don't be in a hurry for a while, I can always ask after dinner at night.

    After she confessed to herself in this way, she went back to the stove and got busy with the cook, daughter, and daughter-in-law invited by the family.

    The shops on both sides were closed at night, and the two families got together for dinner. Liu Chunshan and Liu Datian's daughter-in-law lived in the shop. Mrs. Chen knew that Mrs. Chen often ran to Mrs. Wei's side these days, so they called over together, and it was lively Nao sat down at a large table.

    The dinner didn't end until Xu time, Liu Yu asked Qin Shi and Xiaoya, and took Xiaoya who had been sticking to her for a long time back to live in the embroidery village.

    The Lu family also washed up and went back to their houses. Mrs. Chen finally took the opportunity to ask Lu Xun about the Qian family.

    Lu Xun only listened to Hua Tou, so he knew it was Lu Chengzhang's complaint, and he wanted to laugh for a moment, "I didn't intend to hide it from you, but I don't have to tell anyone about it, I must tell you."

    "Chengzhang only knows a little bit ." He should know."

    These words... "Is there anything else you shouldn't let him know?"

    "Don't worry." Lu Xun closed the door and window, took off his shoes and went to the bed, patted the bed, and waited for Chen Shi to come back. When he came up, he told Mrs. Chen the whole story in a low voice.

    Mrs. Chen leaned back angrily, "Hey, she was wronged by plotting against my son? It's really embarrassing for her to trip up our family!"

    Lu Xun was anxious, "Be quiet."

    "I didn't speak loudly . "

    Chen gritted his teeth, the matter related to his third child was still such a nonsense, of course Chen didn't want others to hear it.

    Lu Xun said: "I don't know exactly what's going on at the Li's house, but I went to give gifts that day, and I couldn't even get in."

    He also told the story of going to Li's house that day, and Chen was so angry He scoffed and said: "Don't doubt it, if Li Cunyi hasn't come back, it's Qian who did it, who made her brother move?"

    Recalling the incident of the Li family's young servant coming back and forth on the first day of the Mid-Autumn Festival, he sneered: "I wondered why the Li family's Mid-Autumn gift return this year was different from previous years, and I didn't take it to heart at the time. It’s really her who, while stumbling our family, maintains a non-cold relationship, what tricks are you doing? Treat everyone as a fool.”

    Speaking of this, she became angry, and she looked at the pain on Lu Xun’s waist. Picking up a piece of meat, he twisted it: "It's you, the soft dough, that made her so daring!"

    Lu Xun was in pain, Chen let go, and he still hissed.

    Chen glanced at him: "I don't use that much power, don't pretend to be like me."

    Lu Xun embarrassed: "I didn't pretend, it's itchy, and I'm afraid of pain. Don't be angry, I just don't think it's necessary, we know what she is Man, it’s okay to fade away in the future, there’s no need to tear it up.”

    “Who would want to tear it up with her?” Chen sneered: “Nine bends and eighteen bends, don’t they just want us to fade away on our own initiative, so that it can trick us Just let us know how powerful she is, and Li Cunyi can still fool her with his inner skills."     "Bah, what a clever calculation, I don't even think about it. If Cheng Xiao hadn't saved Li Cunyi back then, she would be a widow now, so why are you so excited? , I'm not as good as she wants, I insist on breaking the matter, and tell her to hold back the stinky smell!"     When Lu Xun heard this, he hurriedly patted Chen on the back to turn off the fire: "Don't, take it easy, just take it easy! Let 's see how good Zhong Jue's child is, and save some face for that girl from the Li family."     It's okay not to mention Li Yunbi, but when I hear about Li Yunbi and the Chen family, I feel disgusted, what the hell, a girl gives that kind of medicine to a man, don't Saying that it was the servant girl who did it, if she didn't have the heart, the servant girl couldn't tie her up. Chen is only lucky that she didn't make things happen, otherwise the third child's marriage would definitely be disturbed.     Thinking of the demeanor of Qian's mother and daughter, Chen only felt disgusted, she would not want such an in-law.     What's more, she has already spotted Liu Yu, and the third child has also spotted it. If this is disturbed by the Li family, Mrs. Chen has the heart to kill someone, and her face can't be colder: "She can do such a thing. What face do you need?"

    Seeing her expression, Lu Xun knew something was wrong in his heart, and persuaded Chen Shi: "I think Cheng Xiao also has a lot of people, just to avoid suspicion, and he will never go to Li's house again in the future. Forget it, the girl's family, Losing reputation is equivalent to losing half of life. If they really quarreled, they would just say that something happened, and if they got involved, what do you do? At that time, Cheng Xiao would also want tofu to fall into the ashes, and roll away until he couldn't get rid of it Dirty."

    Chen sneered, "Of course I have a solution, don't worry, I won't do vicious things, and I won't ruin her Li Yunbi's reputation, but Qian has no way to teach her daughter, and if she wants to come and disgust our family, then there is no way, this The family relationship has to be broken, and I have to let him Li Cunyi himself apologize and break off the relationship with us, otherwise Yuer and Cheng Xiao will get married in the future, and they will have to go to Yuanzhou to meet the couple according to the rules? They can't bear my son A gift from a daughter-in-law!"

    The author has something to say:

    The second watch is coming, good night~

    Tomorrow is June 1, happy Children's Day, babies! Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as a king or irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-05-31 17:59:26~2022-05-31 22:00:11~

    Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 26111159 10 bottles ; 2 bottles from tourists;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 137

    Lu Xun sat upright suddenly: "That can't be it, what did the Li family do and their family can't count? Cheng Xiao would not want Yu'er to suffer this kind of grievance."

    Chen Shi snorted, ignored Lu Xun, turned over and lay down asleep.

    Lu Xun: "..."

    "Tell me again."

    Chen Shi was extremely stable, and always closed his eyes and ignored him.

    Lu Xun couldn't fall asleep anymore, so he shook Chen's shoulders, seeing that his wife shouldn't, so he could only think to himself.

    "Then Qian's tossing about these things, isn't it just because they want to have no relationship? It's their own fault, so what can the Li family say?" It's

    already reached this point, if the young couple still have to go to the ceremony after they get married, Lu Even thinking about it, Xun couldn't accept it.

    When Mrs. Chen heard this sentence, she still broke her merits, "You think of people very well. Do you think Mrs. Qian is upright in her actions? I didn't have much contact with her before, but I thought she was a bit arrogant. This time I have gained insight. , the real Ao is not like her, I think she is very easy to do the thing of beating people."

    "Isn't she just trying to avoid Li Cunyi? If Li Cunyi doesn't know anything, then our family will be alienated for no reason. If you play yin and yang again, what do you think people think about our family?"

    Lu Xun was taken aback for a moment, thinking that the two families would stop contacting each other, but he really didn't think about it so much.

    Chen said: "I don't care what Li Cunyi thinks. Without them, the Li family, we used to have a good life. I just don't want to be calculated. The reason is in our family. Why should our own children be blamed in the future?"

    This makes sense, Lu Xun is not really angry with Qian's actions, but he is kind and doesn't want to ruin Li Yunbi's reputation, and he doesn't want to cause more disputes.

    Another point is his temperament. When things happen, he lets go, and he doesn't want the two good friends to end in an ugly way.

    Now that Mrs. Chen said about the scene that Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yu would have to deal with in the future, he was already shaken. Then he heard Mrs. Chen say that Li Yunbi's reputation could not be ruined, and Mrs. Qian could learn some lessons, so that The youngest son broke off the relationship with that side in the future, so if anyone disagreed, he immediately asked Mrs. Chen what he could do.

    This time, Mrs. Chen refused to speak again, and closed her eyes to sleep as usual.

    Lu Xun was helpless: "Tell me, otherwise I won't be able to sleep because of this."

    No one answered, Lu Xun gently pushed her shoulder: "It's true." It's

    useless to be false.

    Lu Xun was curious about Chen's method for half a night, but he couldn't ask a question. No matter how curious he was, Chen just said: "Hold on, aren't you the best in the world in endurance?"

    Lu Xun has always had nothing to do with Chen . Yes, there is no other way than coaxing her not to be angry and holding back her curiosity.

    Early the next morning, Mrs. Chen called Lu Chengzong early, and called him to the main room to talk amidst Lu Xun's eyes full of curiosity.

    Lu Xun knew that this was the meaning of not being allowed to listen, and he was curious no matter how much he felt, because his eldest daughter-in-law and daughter were there, he didn't have the nerve to go over, so he could only sit in the flower hall and try his best to prick up his ears.

    Lu Chengzong followed Mrs. Chen into the main room, still a little surprised by his parents' attitude, and asked: "Mother, did you quarrel with Dad?"

    Mrs. Chen smiled: "No, Mum has business to see you, you go to Yuanzhou, Go do something for your mother."

    "Run to Yuanzhou?"

    Mrs. Chen nodded, called Lu Chengzong over, and explained the matter so carefully, except for one thing, she didn't mention a word about what the Li family did. Just tell your son what to do.

    Lu Chengzong was dumbfounded after hearing this, and said for a while: "Mother, do you really want to do this? Why is this? Is it because of the matter of the Qian family? Have you discussed it with your father?"

    Mrs. Chen nodded: "Of course it has been discussed, don't worry , your father has no objection, so don't ask too much, just do what mother said."

    Lu Chengzong still hesitated: "Aren't you waiting for third brother to come back, and ask him what he means?"

    Mrs. Chen shook her head: "No, your third brother definitely has no objection. I'm doing this for your third brother's sake."

    Lu Chengzong was confused at this time, and really didn't know why this was for his third brother's sake.

    However, combined with this trip to Hongdu Mansion, and listening to his mother's confession to him, Lu Chengzong also guessed that the Li family might be responsible for the Qian family's matter this time, otherwise his mother would not handle it like this.

    In Lu Chengzong's eyes, his mother is also a very smart person. There is a reason for Chen's refusal to elaborate. I heard that it is for the benefit of the third brother and younger sister. Lu Chengzong nodded and said: "Then I will go." Well, I'm afraid I can't say it well, in fact, the second brother is definitely better than me, but there is no helper in the second brother's shop, so I should go."

    Chen laughed, of course she knew that the eldest son was kind, and the old man The second mouth is even more serious, but it is because of Lu Chengzong's kindness that Mrs. Chen wants him to go.

    Didn't Mrs. Qian count on the kindness of the men and sons in his family, so she would find someone kind to pay her back.

    She smiled and said: "It's okay, your second brother is not as good as you in handling this matter, you just do as I say, and bring what I want you to bring."

    Lu Chengzong only took Chen's words as encouragement Listen, I thought about it carefully, and made sure that Chen's confession was written down, so I settled down, nodded and said: "Okay, then I will pack up and change clothes and go on the boat."

    Chen waved his hand, waiting for the mother and son When the people came out, Lu Chengzong had already gone back to his room. Qin Shi followed him in and asked if he understood that he was going to Yuanzhou. Put the baked cakes on.

    Lu Xun waited around outside. When the eldest son came out again, he was already carrying a burden on his shoulders, and he was about to leave after telling him.

    Lu Xun: "..."

    Why is this kid so sincere.

    "I'll see you off." He followed in two steps, wanting to go out with Lu Chengzong.

    "Come back." Behind Chen opened his mouth, both father and son paused.

    Mrs. Chen smiled, and said to Lu Chengzong, "Chengzong can go." The

    implication was that she was calling for Lu Xun.

    Lu Chengzong looked at Lu Xun, then at Chen Shi, but it was Qin Shi who smiled and handed him a ladder: "Dad, sit down, I will take the child to send his father off." He

    picked up the second child, led the eldest, and sent Lu Chengzong out.

    Lu Shuang was also weird: "I'll go to sister Yu'er's embroidery shop to play for a while." She

    also oiled her feet and slipped away.

    Lu Xun was helpless, knowing that his wife was determined to torture him, but there was nothing to do, so let's wait a few days.

    He wasn't worried about what Lu Chengzong would do when he went to Yuanzhou this time. He knew his wife himself, and the Chen family was very measured.

    It was the first time for Lu Chengzong to travel alone, and he took a fast boat that was divided into shifts, and entered Yuanzhou City the next afternoon.

    The only things he had an impression of Yuanzhou City were the wharf, Li's house, Qian's shop, and the inn. When he followed his memory and found outside the Li's house, it was Shen Shizheng who was watching the shadow of the sun.

    Thinking of his mother's advice, don't look for someone in the porter, just watch the time and squat outside Li's house, if you can't squat for two or three days a day.

    Lu Chengzong followed suit and found a place to squat where he could see the gate of Li's house and avoid the perspective of Li's house.

    At this point in time, one or two people occasionally came in and out of the Li family, and Lu Chengzong carefully avoided them.

    His luck was really good, Li Zhongjue often went out, and the timing of his arrival coincidentally, so he didn't wait too long.

    At the second moment of Shenzheng, Li Zhongjue came back from the dyeing workshop outside, and before he approached the gate of his house, he heard someone calling him with a suppressed voice.

    "Zhongjue, Zhongjue."

    As soon as Li Zhongjue turned his head, he saw Lu Chengzong hiding in the corner of the alley. He was both surprised and happy: "Brother Chengzong, why did you come to Yuanzhou?"

    He smiled and greeted him quickly. In the past, Lu Chengzong was invited to his home.

    Upon hearing that he entered Li's house, Lu Chengzong shook his head again and again, pulled Li Zhongjue to avoid it in the alley, and said, "I'm here to look for you, but I won't go in your house, can we find another place to talk?"

    Honestly People, thinking of not getting through the door but squatting outside, thinking of what he wanted to say to Li Zhongjue next, it would be extremely difficult, and the look on his face was brought out.     Li Zhongjue was taken aback by this gesture and these words, but he quickly adjusted and said with a smile: "Okay, why not, I'll invite Brother Chengzong to eat outside."     After speaking, he led Lu Chengzong out, When I arrived at a nice restaurant in Yuanzhou City, I asked for a small private room so I could talk.     Li Zhongjue attached great importance to the Lu family, and treated Lu Chengzong very thoughtfully and warmly. After ordering seven or eight good dishes, Lu Chengzong said that he couldn't finish it, so he didn't continue to order.     The more enthusiastic and thoughtful Li Zhongjue was, the more restless Lu Chengzong, who didn't even know what the Li family was doing, was as restless as a spike on his buttocks.     Li Zhongjue ordered another drink, and after the waiter served tea and left, he smiled and said, "When did Brother Chengzong arrive, why didn't you come in and sit at home?"     This is what Lu Chengzong said.     Calling him himself, of course, would not make such a difficult situation, the difficulty is that Li Zhongjue would ask such a sentence, it was his mother's guess, and he had not explained how he should answer.     Chen's original words were to first tell Li Zhongjue that the three of them, father and son, had been to Li's house on August 12th and could not get in, and then said bluntly—     "My mother means that people are valuable if they have Self-knowledge, I have to find you this time because I have something to do, otherwise I will never come to disturb you again, and I will not enter the Li family, otherwise I am afraid that I will call Mrs. Li... Aunt Li was so distracted that the unexpected guest came back and blocked the main family in the house. We are hiding in the coop and dare not come out, it seems that we don't know how to advance and retreat, let me wait outside the door, wait until Zhong Jue you, and then make an appointment outside to talk alone."     Lu Chengzong is honest and honest, although he vaguely guessed from his mother's words that August 10 Er, I was tricked by the Li family that time, but this part of Chen’s request must be stated according to her original words, the address for Qian’s in it, and the sentence Mrs. Li, he abruptly changed it back halfway through the sentence Aunt Li.

    But the more so, the better the effect.

    Mrs. Chen wanted Li Zhongjue to know that Lu Chengzong was a mouthpiece, and these few words, even sarcasm and ridicule, meant that she was an elder.

    Sure enough, Li Zhongjue was stunned, his lips trembled, and he asked, "Brother Chengzong, did you come to Yuanzhou on August 12th?"

    Of course Lu Chengzong could answer this question, and nodded: "My father brought us here to talk to Qian. , I met your uncle and went to Fucheng to pick up goods, and prepared a gift for your family. I arrived on the night of August 11th. It was too late to go to the door. It was the morning of August 12th. I'm not here, and I don't know when I'll be back, so I left after leaving my things."

    On August 12th, Li Zhongjue thought about it day by day.

    The more I thought about it, the more my heart sank, and my face turned slightly pale.

    On August 12th, how could the whole family be away, not to mention his mother and sister, even he was experimenting with plant dyeing at home that day, and he didn't go out at all.

    Li Zhongjue only felt buzzing in his ears, and wanted to explain a few words for his mother, but he couldn't say anything.

    In the whole family, besides her mother, who else could give such an order?

    The author has something to say: The

    first update is coming, Chen's reply is not over yet, the next chapter will continue, and the second update is estimated to be around ten o'clock. Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2022-05-31 22:00:11~2022-06-01 19:04:28~

    Thanks to the little angels who cast mines: 23284199 1 ;

    Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 20 bottles of full moon i; 10 bottles of lu la la lu le; 1 bottle of Jiang Jiang Jiang Jiang and Gill;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 138

    Lu Chengzong is loyal, but not stupid. Lu Chengzhang also told Lu Chengzong what Qian Hong did when he returned from Hongdu Mansion. Li Zhongjue's current reaction has confirmed what Qian did.

    Although he didn't know the reason, he thought that the father and son were stopped at the concierge that day, and then they were tricked at the Longxing Cloth Shop and the Hongdu Mansion. What the Chen family said, even in the eyes of a kind person like Lu Chengzong It's not too much to come.

    It was just the previous relationship between the two families, coupled with Li Zhongjue's politeness, made it impossible for him to call Qian Shi as Mrs. Li in front of Li Zhongjue, that's all.

    Li Zhongjue was in a daze, and Lu Chengzong's words rang in his ears over and over again.

    After a while, he realized something. Lu Chengxiao used to refer to his uncle as uncle, and Lu Chengzong should have done the same, but after Lu Chengzong's Qian surname, it was abruptly changed to your uncle.

    Thinking that the Lu family's goods have been purchased jointly with his uncle for more than two years, Li Zhongjue felt a little difficult to breathe. He looked at Lu Chengzong: "Your purchases are going well?"

    Lu Chengzong smiled and said nothing.

    Although Li Zhongjue didn't know the details, he had vaguely guessed it.

    His face was so hot that he didn't have the face to sit down in front of Lu Chengzong.

    Lu Chengzong also noticed that Li Zhongjue didn't know anything before this. He knew that he and his third brother were very close, so he couldn't bear to embarrass him, so he decided to make a quick decision, saying: "I'm here for my father's sake." Mother’s order, to come to the house to retrieve the letter my father sent me a while ago.”

    This turn was too fast, Li Zhongjue was stunned for a moment, but he still hadn’t reacted.

    Lu Chengzong said: "My third younger brother's wedding date is at the end of next month, and the invitation has not yet been prepared. My father was very happy at the time, so he wrote here first. My mother meant that she didn't know what my aunt was thinking at the time, so she was reckless. I came here to invite you, although it is not a serious invitation card, it is not bad, I am afraid that my aunt will bother you, so let me come and get the letter back."

    Take the letter back, and you will be happy at the wedding. No need to come.

    Li Zhongjue panicked and knocked over the teacup in his hand, and the tea was quickly soaked along the tablecloth, but he didn't care about anything, got up and said, "Brother Chengzong, this is something wrong with our family. Or... a little misunderstanding."

    When it came to misunderstanding, his voice was so difficult that he couldn't continue, so he could only lower his head and say, "When I received Uncle Lu's letter back in July, I had written a letter to tell my father Cheng Xiao about it. My father was very happy about the news of the marriage. He wrote back saying that he would be leaving in August. He might be on his way now, or he might be home soon. Brother Chengzong, once my father returns, I will immediately tell him the truth about everything. Let's go to the mansion to make amends, and ask uncle and aunt Wan not to part with our family because of this incident."

    Qian and Li Yunbi were not mentioned in the words, and we know that the Lu family must not want to see their mother and daughter. of.

    Lu Chengzong didn't respond to this, and just said: "Zhong Jue still don't make things difficult for me, although I don't know exactly what happened to cause the two families to have a rift, but I have also obeyed my mother's order here, and I must bring that letter I can only go back, so please go and get it for me."

    Li Zhongjue knew that Lu Chengzong didn't know about the matter in May after hearing this, and that the Lu family still saved some face for their sister.

    He was both grateful and ashamed in his heart, thinking that the two families have come to this point today, his heart was even more bitter, and he spoke with difficulty, saying: "Cheng Xiao has a great kindness to my family, he is like a brother of flesh and blood to me, My father regards him very seriously. Brother Chengzong, I dare not ask my uncle and aunt for forgiveness if there is something wrong with my mother. Believe it... I will pick it up for you, but please tell me in front of my uncle and aunt Just a word, as soon as my father comes back, we will visit at the door immediately."

    Lu Chengzong thought about his mother's confession carefully, but he didn't say whether to let people come to the door, so he didn't say anything, neither responded nor refused.

    Seeing that he never resigned firmly, Li Zhongjue felt a little relieved. Just as Xiaoer came to serve the food, Li Zhongjue forced a smile and said, "Brother Chengzong, let's eat first. After the meal, I will go home and get the letter for you."

    Ordered The table was full of good dishes, and it couldn't be said that they didn't want to eat, but the wine hadn't been opened, and the two of them were eating with their heads depressed.

    Li Zhongjue wanted to ask Lu Chengzong what was going on with the purchase, but after several attempts, he couldn't ask.

    After dinner, Lu Chengzong and Li Zhongjue were about to go outside Li's mansion, waiting for Li Zhongjue to get him a letter, but Li Zhongjue insisted on accompanying Lu Chengzong to settle down first, saying that the letter would be delivered later.

    Lu Chengzong didn't want to make it too stiff, he went to find the inn according to his words, rushed to pay the rent first, made an appointment, and waited at the inn.

    Li Zhongjue left the inn, but he went to the Longxing Cloth Shop first, and found Brother Xiaoqian alone, and inquired about the details, he left from Longxing after a quarter of an hour, and returned to Li's house in a daze.

    It was already Youzheng when he returned home, and Qian's mother and daughter were waiting for him to eat. When they saw someone coming back, they asked why he came back so late today, and felt that Li Zhongjue's expression was not right.

    "What's wrong with you? Why is your complexion so bad?"

    Li Zhongjue stared at her in a daze, feeling depressed and embarrassed, all because she was his mother and couldn't say a word.

    Only deep exhaustion.

    The only thing that came out of his mouth was: "I'm going to visit Dad's study."

    Qian Shi was stunned for a moment, Li Zhongjue had already turned around, walked to the door, and suddenly stopped walking, turned to look at Qian Shi: " Mother."

    Qian said ah.

    "Why don't you ask me what I'm doing in Dad's study?"

    Qian's expression was puzzled.

    Li Zhongjue glanced at her, and then said: "You can figure out how to explain to Dad about the Lu family's affairs. When Dad comes back, I will explain everything clearly."

    Qian's face suddenly changed: "You are here What did you say?" Li

    Yunbi on the side was also stunned when he heard this: "Brother, what happened to the Lu family?" What

    Li Zhongjue despises most now is Li Yunbi. At this moment, he couldn't bring it up, and he didn't even want to take another look, and didn't want to answer Li Yunbi's words.

    Li Zhongjue looked away, and said to Qian: "Aunt Lu asked Brother Chengzong to come over and take back the letter that Uncle Lu wrote to Dad in July. Do you understand what it means?

    " Her legs were also weak, and she asked with a pale face and trembling lips, "Mother, second brother, what are you talking about?"

    No one paid any attention to her, and Qian looked at Li Zhongjue in a daze, "What do you mean?"

    "It means, Cheng Xiao's People from our family are not welcome to go to the wedding."

    "I won't repeat the original words, I'm afraid you won't be able to bear it."

    "Father is coming home soon, he came back to attend Cheng Xiao's wedding happily, Now that it's like this, you can figure out how to explain it to dad."

    Every time Li Zhongjue said something, Qian's face turned red.

    Aunt Lu... Lu Chengxiao's mother?

    Qian searched carefully in the corner of memory, as if the surname was Chen? Or Zheng? Qian can't remember clearly, but she only remembers that she is a pretty good-looking woman, gentle and loves to laugh.

    In the past four years, I only saw her twice. The first time she received a letter to pick up Li Cunyi in Changfeng Town. At that time, her eyes were all about her husband covered in bandages, and she only had a few words with this wife of the Lu family.     One time, the Lu family couple sent Lu Chengxiao to Yuanzhou Academy together. The woman's eyes were red, and she dragged the 14-year-old Lu Chengxiao to talk endlessly, but she also went to Li's house to sit for a while, but she seemed reluctant. When Lu Chengxiao was studying in Yuanzhou, most of the time he was trying to keep his spirits up. He only cheered up a little when he asked himself where to buy someone.     Just her? Ask the eldest son of the Lu family to retrieve the letter that wrote Lu Chengxiao's wedding date?     To take the letter is false, to beat her, to stab her son in front of her son, and to let Zhong Jue or herself stab Li Cunyi in person is the truth.     Qian Shi seemed to be slapped hard in the face by someone, and it was still a person she had never really looked into.     The author has something to say:

    The second watch is coming, it’s not too long, but today I’m doing an examination at the hospital, and I’m going back to the hospital tomorrow morning to get the results and prescribe medicine. I’m going to get up early, so I’ll write this first. Happy reading, good night~ Thank you in 2022- 06-01 19:04:28~2022-06-01 22:29:25 During the period, the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me~

    Thanks to the little angel who cast the landmine: Aimi 1;

    thanks for the irrigation The little angel of nutrient solution: 20 bottles of Yuemantian; 10 bottles of Roy0201; 5 bottles of Xinzizi, Yoyo; 1 bottle of Mirror and Lion's Rabbit;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 139

    Qian's heart was empty and flustered.

    She predicted the mood of Lu Xun and Lu Chengxiao, but she never thought that Mrs. Lu, who had only met twice before, was such a fierce and scheming character.

    After being stabbed by Li Zhongjue's few words, Qian's heart sank for a moment, her hands and feet became weak, but she refused to lose face in front of her children, so she sat down on the armchair, clutching her handkerchief to cover up her nervousness at that moment.

    However, this nervousness was only for a moment. Qian's idea was indeed impulsive at the beginning, but since she dared to do it, she naturally had a countermeasure. Unfortunately, according to the original calculation, this is useless. To justify, this is the worst result, and it is in vain.

    Now that the matter has come to this point, the son's heart will naturally be withdrawn, at least when Li Cunyi comes back, he can't let the younger son hold her back.

    She looked at Li Zhongjue: "Do you think I did something wrong?"

    Li Zhongjue clenched his teeth, thinking, is it right to act like this? He lowered his head: "My son doesn't dare to speak to his parents, but his son doesn't dare."

    Qian Shi gave him an angry smile: "You don't dare? I think you are very brave!"

    Qian Shi and Li Yunbi were waiting for Li Zhongjue to come back for dinner together Yes, there is obviously no need to eat this meal now, Qian turned her head to Li Yunbi and said, "Go back to your own courtyard."

    Li Yunbi didn't want to go back after hearing what the two of them said, but because of what happened in May He was a bit ashamed of being a human being, and he didn't dare to be as reckless as before in front of Qian Shi. He glanced at Li Zhongjue eagerly, seeing that her second brother didn't look at her, so he could only bow his head and go out.

    Qian's face was sullen, and she kept watching Li Yunbi leave the main courtyard, then she looked at Li Zhongjue and said, "I don't know what Mrs. Lu asked her eldest son to tell you, but Zhongjue, I don't think the current situation of the two families is still good. It's suitable for continuing to communicate, what's wrong with fading away? For your sister, even if your father comes back, I will still say the same."

    "I don't regret it, I am a mother, and the first thing I consider is my daughter's mood. Similarly, you are the elder brother, you should first think about your sister's feelings, not outsiders."

    "Outsiders?" Li Zhongjue seemed not to recognize his mother.

    Qian's chin lifted slightly: "Compared to your sister, they are naturally outsiders. You will never understand them.

    " Mother, where do you put father? I am Yunbi's elder brother, and I am also my father's son."

    "Even if you don't care, let's not think about Cheng Xiao saving father's life, let's just talk about May You want to get down with the Lu family about that matter, do you think the Lu family doesn’t want to get down with us after what

    Yunbi did?" "Why did Uncle Lu come to give the gift? Mother? Have you thought about it? "

    Qian squeezed her handkerchief and never spoke.

    Li Zhongjue said: "Because Cheng Xiao cared about love, and never mentioned anything at home when he went back. Mother, including Brother Chengzong, he came to deliver a message today, and he didn't know anything about May in words. So, you still Do you feel that what you have done is worthy? Is it decent?"

    Qian clenched her teeth and her jaw tightened.

    Li Zhongjue didn't need her to speak, there were countless words in his heart that he wanted to throw out in a fit of anger, and he couldn't hold back from the first sentence.

    "I've met Cheng Xiao's fiancée, and Yun Bi herself. Cheng Xiao loves her very much. She was in Yuanzhou back in May. Mother, Cheng Xiao showed his attitude at that time. , won’t come to our house easily in the future. You love Yun Bi, but Cheng Xiao doesn’t feel sorry for his fiancée? Every time you see our Li family, you are against that Miss Liu, and every time you see Yun Bi, you are disgusting!”

    "Li Zhongjue!" Qian Shi couldn't bear it any longer, and said violently, "Yun Bi is your own sister! Did you say that about your sister?" The

    mother and son stood facing each other, Qian Shi stared at Li Zhongjue, holding the handkerchief Trembling, the last sentence was almost squeezed out from the jaw.

    Li Zhongjue closed his eyes. He also knew that the words in his anger were really unpleasant. He lowered his eyes and calmed down his emotions before saying: "I made a slip of the tongue. What I want to say is that Cheng Xiao still kept the superficial relationship between the two families. It’s for our family’s face, mother, no one wants to hold on to our family, why did you rush to do those actions, and let our family fall into such an embarrassing situation?”

    As if being pointed out, how could you do such a thing? stupid thing to come.

    These words really made Qian's face unbearable, and she was so stimulated that she forgot the idea of ​​bringing her son back to the back of her mind. She sneered: "You think highly of the Lu family, yes, the Lu family are all of good character. Yangchun Baixue, your mother and I are just playing tricks, and you can't get on the stage?"

    "You know how many interests are involved here, and do you know that the Lu family still needs to rely on your uncle for help if they continue to communicate? It's just because it's not profitable to tear up your face now. It's a good idea. Li Zhongjue, don't talk about kindness or not, without your uncle's help, the Lu family is still opening a cloth shop in a small town to make ends meet! Enough is enough!"

    "Mother." Li Zhongjue couldn't believe it: "You How could you say such a thing."

    Qian Shi was stabbed by Li Zhongjue's reaction, her hands clenched into fists, her forehead was swollen and painful, she stared at Li Zhongjue, leaning forward unconsciously, "Li Zhongjue, I Without your many big reasons, I am just a mother, and it is my reason not to see my children being wronged."

    Li Zhongjue's eyes were slightly red: "Mother, you are making excuses."

    "Am I forcing my words ?" Reasons are true for you, you have to remember, you crawled out of my belly, Yun Bi is your sister, don't sit too crooked, your surname is Li, not Lu."

    Even filial piety is suppressed When he got up, Li Zhongjue looked at Qian for a long time, said nothing, and turned to Li Cunyi's study.

    Qian looked at his back, chased a few steps angrily, and held on to the door frame.

    Neither mother nor son knew that Li Yunbi, who was standing against the wall by the moon hole window outside the main courtyard wall, had lost the strength to stand. She clutched her heart and fell into the mud of the flower bed. in the field.

    I don't know if the white skirt will be dirty, but Li Zhongjue's irrepressible scolding is buzzing in his ears.

    ——You want to fade away with the Lu family, do you think the Lu family doesn’t want to fade away with us after what Yunbi did?

    ——You love Yun Bi, but Cheng Xiao doesn't love his fiancée? Every time you see our Li family is to dislike that Miss Liu, and every time you see Yunbi is to disgust her!

    ——Seeing Yunbi once is disgusting!

    Li Yunbi covered her ears with her hands, but she couldn't stop the voice that kept echoing in her mind one after another. She cried and trembled, almost scrambling to stand up on the flowers and trees, and fled back to her own residence after stumbling. small courtyard.

    And at this moment, outside the gate of Li's house, a carriage drove by in the night, and the sound of horseshoes and wheels hitting the ground stopped just in front of the gate of Li's house.

    The concierge of Li's family heard the commotion, and came out of the small room of the concierge. With the help of the lantern at the door and the two wind lanterns hanging on the two corners of the carriage, he saw clearly the two figures coming down from the carriage, one in front and one behind. The brocade and silk gown look familiar.

    When the two turned around, the porter took a closer look, slapped his legs with joy, and ran out to meet him: "Master, young master, you are the ones who are back!"

    Li Cunyi turned his face, and when he saw the porter, Laughed: "Yougen, I am the one who came back. I sent a letter early and said that I have arrived recently. How is the house?"

    Li Yougen kept laughing: "Okay, okay, everything at home is fine, ma'am I was thinking with the second young master that you might arrive at the end of the month, which is much sooner than expected."

    Li Zhongqi took out two bundles from the carriage, smiled when she saw Li Yougen, called Uncle Yougen, and said: "My father heard that Cheng Xiao is going to get married, he is happy, and hurried back all the way."

    Li Yougen was there The Li family had known who Lu Chengxiao was for many years, and when he heard this, he remembered what his wife told him before, and his heart skipped a beat.

    However, he is a slave, so he naturally obeys his master's orders. Li Cunyi is also sensible, and he would not vent his anger on him as a slave if he really wanted to ask a crime. He immediately felt relieved, covered his expression, and stretched out his hand to pick up the burden in Li Zhongqi's hand with a smile. "Young master, this old slave is here to carry this burden."

    Li Zhongqi smiled and said sorry, then turned around and took out a burden from the carriage to carry on her own back, paid the carriage driver's money, and the group of three entered Li's house. .

    As Li Yougen walked in, he said: "Master, you and the eldest young master, go slowly, I will report a letter to the wife and the second young master."

    As he said that, he was about to run in.

    Li Cunyi called him to stop, and said with a smile: "Don't worry, we've already entered the house, don't worry about these two steps."

    Li Cunyi is used to being kind to his servants, so Li Yougen is also happy to have a few more words with the master, listen to Li Cunyi Don't be in a hurry, really accompany him all the way to the main courtyard, and ask some questions like whether you have dinner or not.

    When Li Zhongjue came out with the letter he had found in Li Cunyi's study, Qian was still standing at the position just now, leaning on the threshold and covering his heart, and Li Cunyi, Li Zhongqi and Li Yougen who followed behind him would also be three or five steps away. Just to the gate of the main courtyard.

    "Mom, dad and I are back!" Li Zhongqi arrived before anyone could hear her.

    Qian Shi was taken aback for a moment, and his face instantly turned pale.

    But Li Zhongjue, who was trying to keep his eyes straight and ignore his mother's knife-like gaze, was also stunned, and then he was overjoyed, "Father."

    He ran out a few steps quickly: "Father, you are back!"

    As soon as Li Cunyi entered the door, he saw Li Zhongjue striding towards him with an excited expression, and saw Qian Shi standing up with the door. He smiled and said: "Good boy, I haven't seen you for a few months, and I lost weight."

    Li Zhongjue couldn't laugh, but after that joy, his expression turned serious again, and he straightened his expression and said: "Father, something happened at home, please Move to the study room, my son has something to report."

    Li Cunyi was stunned, Li Zhongqi also looked puzzled, only Li Laogen behind him, although he didn't know what was going on, his heart skipped a beat.

    Li Cunyi smiled: "What's the matter, with such a dignified expression, what can happen to our family? Is there something wrong with Zhuangzi or the shop?"

    Li Zhongjue shook his head: "Nothing, dad, let's move to the study."

    Li Cunyi looked at him like this, and his expression was also correct If you are right, you will nod your head.

    "Zhong Jue!" Qian's voice was almost sharp.

    Both Li Cunyi and Li Zhongqi looked over, only Li Zhongjue stood with downcast eyes, not looking at Qian.

    Stared at by the man and the eldest son, Qian's hand holding the door frame was tightened, trying to relax his face and then relax a little bit, and said in a slow voice: "You are busy in the world, there is nothing to do at this time, first put down the luggage, wash Eat something for your face."

    Li Cunyi was really hungry, he hurried all the way, he looked like he was going home soon, in order not to miss the time to enter the city, he only ate two pieces of cake in the carriage all the way this day.

    Now go to see Li Zhongjue.

    Li Zhongjue still insisted: "Father, things are very urgent, let's move to the study first."

    He spoke three times and moved to the study three times. Li Cunyi knew that it might not be a trivial matter, so he nodded and said, "Alright, let's go."

    Qian's His teeth were trembling, and he was panicking, but also for Li Zhongjue's vitality.

    Seeing that the father and son had already walked five or six steps, Qian couldn't hold back any longer. This was different from what she had planned, completely different, so she rushed after two steps: "Li Zhongjue."

    Even with the first and last name, the tone is no longer as tough as before, but with a little imperceptible begging and showing weakness.

    Li Zhongjue lowered his eyes, his throat rolled, and he didn't speak.

    Li Zhongqi was still a little confused. Li Cunyi and Qian's husband and wife have been aware of the subtleties for twenty years. They glanced at Qian and then at Li Zhongjue. This time, before Li Zhongjue could speak, Li Cunyi took the initiative and said, "Go in." The

    father and son entered together After entering the study room, the door creaked shut, and Qian shrank, and fell down on the porch stool in the corridor.

    The author has something to say: I

    finally wrote it, happy to read the article, I went to the hospital during the day, and it was too late to come back, there is only one update today, I will work harder tomorrow, good night~Thank you at 2022-06-01 22:29:25~2022- 06-02 22:02:51 During the period, I voted for the overlord ticket or the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution~

    Thank you for the little angel who cast the mine: Yunzhiwu 78972, Qiao Doumadai, Junmowu, Zhuzhu 1 ;

    Thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: July Siyin 70 bottles; 3 bottles; Mo Yan 6556, 2 bottles of Lion's Little Rabbit; 1 bottle of Jiangjiang, mandy, crab, Erhuo, and nerd;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 140

    The moment Li Zhongjue knew that his father was back, Li Zhongjue seemed to see a hope that there was still room for redemption in the matter with the Lu family, but when he actually entered the study, the door closed, and it became so heavy that he could not breathe.

    Facing Li Cunyi, Li Zhongjue was silent for a long time, unable to speak.

    Li Cunyi had already guessed that what the youngest son was about to say might have something to do with his wife. Seeing that he was speechless for a long time, he gave him time to sort out his mood. What happened?"

    What happened...

    Li Zhongjue felt suffocated in his heart.

    Since May, it has been difficult to speak.

    No matter how angry he was with Li Yunbi, she was still his sister, and no matter how he disagreed with Qian's actions, she was also his mother.

    Facing Qian Shi, Li Zhongjue would argue and argue, but at this time, facing Li Cunyi, when he should tell what his mother and sister did, his lips seemed to be sealed.

    But Li Zhongjue knew that this matter had to be said, the sooner their family's attitude was given, the Lu family's perception of them would not be worse.

    He took a deep breath before handing over the letter that was supposed to be sent to the inn to Li Cunyi.

    Li Cunyi took the letter, took out the letter paper, opened it to read ten lines at a glance, looked up at Li Zhongjue, and said, "What's wrong with this letter? Didn't you relay the letter to me before?"

    Li Zhongjue's voice was difficult: "Aunt Lu asked Brother Chengzong to deliver the letter. Retrieve, brother Chengzong is living in the inn now."

    Li Cunyi was stunned: "Retrieve? What do you mean?"

    ...

    The long time the door of the study was closed, Qian was worried for a long time.

    Li Zhongqi put down her burden early, and wandered around in the hallway, asking his natal family what happened, but Qian didn't say anything.

    Finally, Mrs. Qian heard the sound of the study door, and when she raised her eyes, she saw Li Zhongjue opened the door, and the father and son were about to come out.

    Qian subconsciously stood up: "Master."

    Li Cunyi really wanted to explode, caring about Li Zhongqi and Li Zhongjue, he forcibly held back, and hurried out the door with Li Zhongjue.

    Li Zhongqi was still waiting to ask, but the little maid beside Li Yunbi hurried to the main courtyard, saw Mrs. Qian and rushed to report, saying that the young lady had been crying for some reason after she returned.

    "Crying?"

    Qian Shi wants to cry more than she does now, it is expected that Li Cunyi has gone to see Lu Chengzong, and now he is in a hurry to see Lu Chengzong because of his children, when he comes back, the husband and wife will inevitably have a dispute.

    In the end, he still cared about his daughter, let the eldest son go to rest, and hurriedly followed the maid to Li Yunbi's courtyard, not to mention comfort.

    Just as Qian thought, Chen's counterattack had left her no room for defense. When Li Cunyi came back from the inn, he quarreled with Qian after closing the door that night.

    "Repay your kindness, what kind of favor did you repay?"

    "That little gift you gave to the Lu family back then? A place in school? That horse I gave to Chengxiao? My Li Cunyi's life is only worth this?

    " His face turned pale from the question, and the only thing he could finally say was that he helped Lu Feng cloth shop.

    "Help? Do you think that without you, the Lu family is just a cloth merchant in a small town?"

    "Did you give the Lu family's shop in Anyi County a gift, or did you give the capital to open it? The prosperity of the Lu family depends on you?"

    Li Cunyi was furious, thinking of his son's persuasion all the way to save face for his mother and sister, and also thinking of Li Yunbi, Li Zhongjue, who he saw in the inner courtyard after returning from the inn. He has stayed in Li Yunbi's courtyard so far and has not dared to leave.

    Worried about making too much noise with his wife, what stupid thing did his daughter do out of shame and anger, finally suppressed his temper, stopped arguing with Qian, but slept in the study with a thin quilt, and cleaned up at dawn the next day A small burden left home.

    In the afternoon two days later, Anyi County.

    Lu Xun, who had just returned to the county after running around the surrounding towns during the day, heard Lu Chengzong's voice.

    The eldest son is back.

    Lu Xun didn't care about taking a sip of tea, turned around and walked towards the shop, thinking that he could ask about the situation now, but before he even got to the shop, Lu Chengzong had already entered, followed by Li Cunyi who was carrying a burden.

    Lu Xun was dumbfounded...

    His wife's words from the past few days are still in my ears, this relationship must be broken, and I have to ask Li Cunyi to make amends and break the relationship with us!

    People actually came.

    Lu Xun was taken aback, and hurriedly called the eldest daughter-in-law who came in to help make tea, and said: "Go, go to the embroidery village opposite and call your mother back, and say that you, Uncle Li, are here."

    Qin Shi hurriedly responded and went.

    But when Li Cunyi heard this Uncle Li Shi, his old face became hot. Thinking of his wife and daughter's behavior, he felt really guilty. Apart from other things, he first bowed and said, "Brother Lu, my younger brother is here to make amends."

    Lu Xun didn't wait for him Bowing, he hurriedly stepped forward to support him: "Brother Li, don't stop here, come on, let's talk inside, when did Brother Li come back?" The

    two went to the flower hall together, and Mrs. Chen had already heard the news and came back.

    Don't look at Chen's vicious aura in the past few days, but now Li Cunyi is still kind and sends all the juniors out, so it's easy to talk.

    After greeting each other, naturally, Li Cunyi had to apologize again.

    At this moment, Lu Xun became the attendant, and the Chen family was the main force. She smiled and said, "You don't have to take the blame. I think the siblings are doing it for the children's good. It's really not good to see each other again after such a thing happened. Brothers and sisters are a bit thin-skinned, and we can't understand the detours, but in fact, we can just say that everyone who doesn't cooperate is a mother, and the heart for children is the same."

    If Mrs. Qian were to listen to these words with her own ears, she would not dare to look down on Mrs. Chen as a little country woman. This is a country woman who has no opinion and can be completely ignored. This remark makes Yan Yanjian soft-faced Even the hard nails make you swallow hard. If Qian knew it early, she would never dare to use the Lu family as a dough just because of a moment of anger.

    If these words were thrown in Qian's face, it would be - you don't want to see us, but in fact we also hate you.

    Mrs. Chen spoke in a geek manner, without being mean at all.

    And getting into Li Cunyi's ears has another meaning, it shows the Lu family's attitude, this kind of relationship is not suitable, and for the sake of their children, it is not good for the two families to communicate any more.

    Li Cunyi knew that it was irreparable, sighed, and said: "I am ashamed of my brother and sister-in-law. I came here today, and my brother and sister-in-law will not give up. They are willing to call me brother. Please come and sit in the room and serve a bowl of hot tea. Cunyi is already very grateful. I have never disciplined my wife and daughter well, and I dare not be called a foster father by Chengxiao again. My unfilial daughter is not worth it. There is no reason for Chengxiao and Chengxiao's daughter-in-law to suffer this wronged. At this point, he stood up, saluted Lu Xun and his wife, and said, "

    Although the identities of righteous father and son are broken, the kindness of brother and sister-in-law and Cheng Xiao who saved my life back then will never be forgotten. Don't give up, let's be friends in the future, so that Cheng Xiao and Zhong Jue won't get separated because of this matter."

    Li Cunyi's words are exactly what Lu Xun and Chen Shi asked for, and there is no objection, the husband and wife The perception of the Li family father and son is still very good, because the cloud that was born by Qian and Li Yunbi dissipated for a while.

    Li Cunyi's heartache, which had been heavy in his heart for two days, has gone by a third. At this time, he is naturally concerned about Lu Xun's purchase of autumn cloth this time, and said: "I asked Chengzong, and the elder brother bought ten horses himself this time. , I don’t know if there is pressure, I also sell some cloth every year, besides my brother-in-law, I also know a few friends, if it is difficult, I can help you distribute some.”

    Unlike before calling Brother Lu, Li Cunyi now only He changed his name to Lu Xun as big brother, and the two families broke up. Because of the extra layer of guilt on his part, he respected Lu Xun and his wife even more.

    Lu Xun also heard the change in his address, looked at Mrs. Chen, said nothing, only shook his head with a smile at what Li Cunyi said about helping find cloth dealers for distribution, and said: "Thank you for your kindness, brother, it's not too late. Tell my younger brother that the children in the family are all grown up, and I let them practice on their own. The second child opened a small branch of Lufeng in a nearby town a while ago, and the Liu family where Cheng Xiao got married, at the end of last month, in I opened an embroidery shop opposite Lu Feng, and the business is good, and the pressure of the four shops combined is not too great." He

    also talked about the change of Lu Feng's cloth shop into a cloth shop, and said: "I have also gone to the surrounding towns in the past few days. I have already found a cloth shop and two embroidery shops to cooperate with. I just need to choose an auspicious day to change the signboard of this shop. I will operate it as a cloth shop in the future. Not to mention how much I can achieve, I will only pay for the surplus of my own shop. It shouldn't be a problem."

    These words are modest, and if the cloth village is really opened, even if it only achieves two or three out of ten businesses in the surrounding towns, it will be a big gain.

    Li Cunyi never imagined that within a few months, the Lu family has undergone such a big change, opening a semicolon and changing the cloth house, so it is congratulations.

    In my heart, I feel that this is the good fortune of the Lu family. My wife and brother-in-law are not doing this properly. They say they don't help each other, but they are showing color to the Lu family, but they don't know that the Lu family is also growing. On the one hand, Li Cunyi is happy for the Lu family, but on the other hand, he feels ashamed and ashamed that his wife's behavior is really not on the stage.

    When others were in the Lu family, they naturally wanted to ask about Lu Chengxiao. One was about business, and the other was about marriage, both of which Li Cunyi cared about.

    Lu Xun and Chen Shi also know that Li Cunyi treats their third son very well, so they don't hide it, they just talk about the children in the family with ordinary friends, about Lu Chengxiao's business in Zhejiang and Zhejiang, and the situation of the Liu family and Liu Yu. Said it.

    Li Cunyi had heard his son mention Liu Yu in his letters, and now he heard that he opened an embroidery village opposite Lu Feng, he was actually very curious, but now he is not Lu Chengxiao's adoptive father, just ask a few questions, if you want to meet However, people are not suitable for etiquette, he sighed inwardly, took the small bundle he carried with him and put it on the table, untied the bundle cloth, and took out a very delicate box from inside.

    Li Cunyi opened the box, and inside was a pair of fine jade bracelets.

    "I bought this when I received the news of Cheng Xiao's marriage. Originally, Cheng Xiao called me my adoptive father. He was going to get married. I should have prepared a dowry gift for him when I went to make an appointment. But I didn't make it in time. Although it's broken now." My dear, but this kind of intention was prepared early on, and I hope that my brother and sister-in-law will accept it on behalf of Chengxiao, as a congratulatory gift for their husband and wife."

    Lu Xun and Mrs. Chen knew that the jade was extremely precious just by looking at its fineness. , Where is he willing to accept it, he just said: "I have accepted it. It is too precious, but I can't accept it."

    Li Cunyi persuaded him again and again, but the couple refused to accept it.

    Li Cunyi knew that this relationship was hurt after all, and couldn't hide his disappointment.

    Thanks to the Lu family couple for their kindness to stay, they bid farewell and left, hired a boat at the pier of Anyi County, but instead of going to Yuanzhou, they diverted to Changfeng Town, and followed the memory, pointing to the boatman to shake the boat Arrived at the area of ​​water that was stabbed by the water bandit that day.

    Li Cunyi asked the boatman to stop the boat, and he stared at the water in a daze. The scene where the half-grown boy desperately rescued him was still as clear as yesterday.

    Li Cunyi, a man in his forties, had tears in his eyes, he was a little embarrassed, wiped his face with his hands a few times, leaving water stains all over his hands, and looked at the water surface for a long time, then said to the boatman: " Let's go, go to Yuanzhou."

    The author has something to say:

    I’m crying at the end of the chapter, that’s all for today, good night. Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2022-06-02 22:02:51~2022-06-03 20:25:51~

    Thanks to the little angels who cast mines: Cloud Dance 78972 1;

    thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 10 bottles of how to break the book shortage; 2 bottles of Xiximumu; 1 bottle of bookworm and Gill;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

490K 26.8K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
86.6K 1.2K 69
https://m.shubaow.net/248/248462/ Author: Linglongguo Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-20 Latest: Chapter 69 Extra Story rebirth ...
13.8K 157 5
https://m.shubaow.net/286/286949/ Author: Yu Luo Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-06-06 Latest: Chapter 45 Finale Through reb...
26.6K 236 61
Author: Ling Dong Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-02 Latest: Chapter 61 Ending [2-in-1] Finale Su Li was a real daughter, and sh...