Zhejun

Af Xiaoshuo_

Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold int... Mere

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 | 110
Chapter 111 | 120
Chapter 131 | 140
Chapter 141 | 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 190
Chapter 191 | 200
Chapter 201 | 209

Chapter 121 | 130

374 4 0
Af Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 121

    What is Lu Chengzhang talking about?

    The relatives of my grandfather's family all expressed their willingness to give Lu Chengxiao a loan on credit.

    This time, Lu Chengzhang had actually seen Liu Yanping complete the business without capital. From the time his family could only scrape together a few dozen taels, he was able to rent a large two-room shop on the North Street of the county for a month. A small amount of goods tested the water and took a trip to Liangzhe, earning more than 130 taels, which has changed Lu Chengzhang's views on the business of them from the beginning of disdain, idiots' dreams, simple thinking, thinking that the money will come by itself Wait, the success turned into surprise, disbelief, envy, a little bit of greed, and even eagerness in recent days.

    Returning from Changfeng Town to Xifeng Town, he thought about it for two days, but in the end he couldn't resist the temptation of making quick money, and discussed with Zhou Qiongying about going to Liangzhe with Lu Chengxiao in August.

    However, he thought very well, but Zhou Qiongying didn't want to at all. The couple struggled for two days, but they couldn't reach an agreement. That's why they had this trip to Yue's family after closing today.

    According to Zhou Qiongying's intention, let Lu Chengzhang ask her father, if his father thinks it's okay, then she won't say anything more.

    Weng and his son-in-law started this topic, and Lu Chengzhang roughly talked about the gains from Lu Chengxiao's trip to Zhejiang Province, but he didn't go into details about the specific amount, but it can be heard that he was also thinking about making him greedy, of course he made a lot of money.

    He told about his desire to go out with Lu Chengxiao in August, and wanted to hear what the old man thought.

    Zhou Qiongying's father's name is Shoufu, and he is a rich old man. Of course, his temperament is just like his name, and he puts more emphasis on the word Shoufu. Of course, this is not supported.

    However, Zhou Shoufu's age and experience are there, and he is well versed in the essence of communication. He didn't refuse a word like Zhou Qiongying, but he listened to the words seriously, and asked a lot of questions himself. There were comings and goings, and I was slowly guided before expressing my opinions.

    In his opinion, the money earned by Lu Chengxiao and the others is quick money, but it is also floating money, money that is desperate for life.

    Lu Chengzhang was a little frustrated. He had this concern at first, and he has always had it, so his will was not firm, but he still longed for going to Zhejiang and Zhejiang, so he hoped to get some support and encouragement from Zhou Shoufu. Now there is nothing he wants to hear. Hearing that, he was naturally disappointed.

    Seeing this, Zhou Shoufu said softly: "We are Weng son-in-law, you are my half son, I always think about you, so I will tell the truth, Chengzhang, let's not think that this money is easy to earn, but if you think about it Think, ninety-nine times of success, but if there is one bad luck, it will all be a mirror image."     Because Lu Chengxiao is Lu Chengzhang's brother, Zhou Shoufu would not say that it was not auspicious, but Lu Chengzhang still heard it. One time I was unlucky, referring to encountering a bandit. Naturally, it means nothing, people are gone, so what's the use of having more money?     This is like a basin of cold water, cooling down Lu Chengzhang's fiery heart.     Looking at his expression, Zhou Shoufu knew that what he said was useful, so he didn't say it to death, lest the third boy of the Lu family really become prosperous, and he, the person who stopped him today, would complain to his son-in-law, so he said: "You are not in a hurry Make up your mind, I am also a family member, in this way, in my opinion, you should ask your third brother whether the risk is serious, and it is not too late to make a plan."     Where does Lu Chengzhang need to ask, what happened to Li Cunyi is something he has seen with his own eyes Yes, and Lu Chengxiao made it very clear when he was dissuaded by him when he was planning to go to Zhejiang Province. There are indeed risks, and he will definitely say the same thing when he asks again.     Thinking of what happened to Li Cunyi, the last hesitation in Lu Chengzhang's heart was gone: "Don't ask again, father-in-law, you are right, I was blinded for a while, and it makes sense for me to open the shop first with An Ansheng.     " Nian wanted to go to two Zhejiang provinces, but was completely dismissed during this conversation.     At the same time, in the backyard of Ruyi Embroidery Village, the family of the Liu family was also holding the almanac to choose the auspicious day for opening.     The Lu family, father and son, and Babao who followed were also there, together with the eight female workers in the shop left by Liu Yu to discuss matters, seventeen people crowded the main hall of the Liu family to the brim. Follow and wait for the news.

    Going through the recent days, I only picked out two auspicious days for the opening of the market, the 28th of July, and the next auspicious day for opening will not be until the sixth day of August.

    Liu Yu murmured, most of the capital she can use has now been turned into cloth, and if she needs to sell the capital that can go to Hongdu to buy autumn cloth before mid-August, if she can ask the Lu family for help once, she can't rely on Lu again and again Home helper, there is no such reason.

    So the auspicious day on the sixth day of August was too late, and they couldn't wait, and on the 28th of July, the time was too tight, except for the day of opening, in fact, there were only four days left for them to prepare.

    In four days, it is necessary to make a model for the opening, and fifty or sixty sets of samples must be produced.

    Counting Liu Yu and Wei Shi, they were in charge of tailoring, five embroiderers took over the embroidery work, and Wei's leader Liu Chunshan and Liu Datian's wife were in charge of simple sewing. Eleven people are naturally enough for daily operations, but It is far from enough to prepare fifty or sixty sets of samples for opening within four days.

    The Wei family and the Liu family brothers obviously also thought about this event, they all frowned for a while, unable to make up their minds.     Lu Xun probably knew their worries, so he couldn't help saying: "The time is too tight on the 28th

    day of July, why not set it on the 6th day of August, take it easy?"

When the shop opened, most of the things were actually decided by Liu Yu, and Wei was used to seeing Liu Yu when he was indecisive.

    Liu Yu had already thought of a way, and said: "It's better to be the 28th of July. The 26th is the end of the summer heat, and the end of the summer is also the end of the summer heat. It's just right when the weather turns cooler."

    Lu Chengxiao frowned: "How can I catch up with the time to prepare clothes? "

    Even Mrs. Zhang and a few embroiderers on the side frowned. There are only four days for a dozen or so people. How can they make so many clothes? Mrs. Zhang couldn't help but persuade: "Master, there is really no rush, the store is open. The important thing is, no matter how fast the few of us can do it, the samples we can make in four days are limited, and there will be no samples to choose from when we open, so I'm afraid it's not good."

    Liu Yu nodded, "I know."

    Lu Chengxiao looked Her expression and eyes moved: "Do you have any ideas?"

    Liu Yu smiled, and said: "It's not a trick, borrow someone."

    Before the crowd got over it, Liu Yu had already talked to Liu Yanping: "Second Brother, I'll invite you to come to see me at dawn tomorrow. In Changfeng Town, I went to Sister Cui’s shop to help me borrow people. The embroiderers she uses at home, the embroiderers who do odd jobs every day, and those who return needlework. Please ask Sister Cui to help me find them. I can borrow more A few people will stay with us for four days, and rush to work at night, and the price will be calculated on a piece-by-piece basis. We will pay twice the usual wages for transportation, board and lodging." The

    Lu family was stunned. If it’s living, can you make arrangements here? If not, how many rooms are there behind our shop.”

    Wei also had a happy face, and said with a smile: “I can live here, because Chunshan’s daughter-in-law and Datian’s daughter-in-law want to live. At that time, when they asked Carpenter Tan and his son to help make the bed, they suggested to learn from the inferior shops in the inn and build two rows of large shops along the wall. It can be done in time, I listened to it, so I asked to fight accordingly, and

    it will come in handy now, two large bunks can accommodate a dozen or twenty people, and accommodation is not a problem." With a solution, Lu Xun nodded, Liu Yanping also laughed, and said, "I'll go tomorrow morning."

    But Mrs. Zhang, the five embroidered ladies, Liu Chunshan's daughter-in-law, and Liu Datian's daughter-in-law are all concerned about the previous words, Twice the cost of labor.

    Liu Yu didn't ignore them either, and said with a smile: "It's the same with you, if you are willing to rush to work overnight these few days, and make it to the third shift, you will be paid on a piece-by-piece basis, twice the previous wages, think about it, or Go home and discuss it with your family to see if it is possible?"

    At the beginning, the hirer agreed to work during the day and keep people at night, some people may not be willing, so Liu Yu asked the last question.

    Liu Datian's daughter-in-law and the others heard that they were treated in the same way, and they were overjoyed for a while, who would be unwilling to come out to ask for a living, and the family didn't pay that much attention. It's Mrs. Zhang, who is different from other embroidery workers in the shop, she is paid on a monthly basis, and I don't know how her wages will be calculated these days.

    But in just a few days, she also noticed that although Liu Yu's boss was young, he acted in a considerate manner, and she thought she would not lose anything, so she didn't ask too many questions, and just accepted with a smile like the others.     Seeing that everyone     was happy, Liu Yu smiled and said, "We are different from the helpers in Changfeng Town. They will come here at noon tomorrow at the earliest. Time is tight. Why don't we start work tonight?" Needless to say, they already lived in the shop, but they just lighted lamps and sewed, and they were often seen at home, so I responded immediately.     It was Mrs. Zhang, who thought for a while and said: "If my master wants to go to Changfeng Town to ask for help, in fact, there are some relatives in my family who are good at craftsmanship. If my master likes it, I will find those who are careful and call them to come and do short-term work for four days." It’s not bad either, but I wonder if you need me to ask?”     “Of course it’s good,” Liu Yu’s eyes lit up, “Then please help me run around.”     “It should be,” Mrs. Zhang said with a smile, “I’ll just go for a while. Let’s go, it’s just that it takes time to cut the clothes, and we should have enough people here today, why don’t we ask them to try out work tonight, and come back to start work tomorrow morning?”     “This method is appropriate,” Liu Yu He smiled and said: "You have thought carefully, so I will do as you said."     "Okay, then I will go find someone, and then we will do tailoring overnight when we come back, and we will borrow a shop from the owner at night."     Liu Yu nodded, and Wei also agreed. Said: "There are also clean bedding, don't worry."     It was hot this day, and the quilts were all covered with extremely thin quilts. Mrs. Zhang said: "Thank you, my master, I will carry me from home in a while, otherwise you will not be able to handle it if there are too many people. Come on, I will let the relatives I have found prepare their own bedding."     This naturally saved Wei Shi a lot of things, and the two sides agreed, and Mrs. Zhang hurried out to find her relatives.     The other five embroiderers were originally from the county of Anyi County. After hearing what Mrs. Zhang said, they also thought about it in their hearts. The relatives and relatives who are good at home craftsmanship, meticulous in work, and willing to earn this money have all lived in their hearts. As soon as the lady left, someone immediately asked Liu Yu if he was still short.

    Naturally, Liu Yu was in need, so he said: "Aunts and sisters-in-law, if you know someone with such craftsmanship, please help to ask, it will help me a lot."

    Liu Yu was polite, and those embroiderers The mother was also happy, and they all agreed with a smile, and each went to find someone without mentioning it.

    When the people left, Liu Yanping asked: "Then can Changfeng Town be used tomorrow?

    "

    Wei Shi has already asked Liu Yan'an to go out with her to buy lamps and lamp oil. Doing work at night hurts the eyes, so it is natural to prepare more lamps.

    Liu Yu thought of something, and said, "Auntie, look at the one that sells furniture, but they live behind the shop. If so, go find them, and buy more embroidery stands and stools."

    Wei patted his forehead: "I almost forgot, how many more embroidery frames and stools are there?"

    "Buy 20 embroidery stools, and make another set of embroidery frames according to the size we have in our store."

    Liu Yanping just listened to it. Understood, this requires at least twenty helpers.

    After buying so much, Mrs. Wei invited Liu Yanqing to come with her, and Liu Datian's wife and Liu Chunshan's wife hurriedly said, "Auntie, let's follow."

    They were not familiar with the Lu family father and son. After leaving, the two of them were actually a little uncomfortable staying here, so they hurriedly took over the work to help.

    When Wei heard this, he said, "That's fine. I think the furniture store can help deliver the cart."

    He took Liu Yan'an, Liu Datian's daughter-in-law, and Liu Chunshan's daughter-in-law out in a hurry, and Babao hurriedly followed.

    As soon as there were fewer people, Lu Chengzong, who had been squeezed in the front all the time, appeared. He was still a little dazed, seeing that the hall was full of people just now, seventeen of them, Liu Yu chattering, shouting in a blink of an eye. After going out, there were only three of them, father and son, and Liu's brother and sister left.

    Lu Chengzong was dumbfounded, what they were discussing just now, oh, choose an auspicious day, two days, one is too close, the other is too far. Originally, in his opinion, opening on July 28 was impossible anyway, but with just a few words, it seems that it is not difficult?

    Lu Chengzong was overwhelmed with admiration, amazing, really amazing, how could his mind turn so fast.

    The author has something to say:

    the second watch is coming, good night~
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 122

    Lu Chengzong admired it, and Lu Xun was very happy. His daughter-in-law is well-married, so he started the family. He thought about it, and asked Liu Yu: "How did you arrange the opening? Do you have any plans in mind?"

    Liu Yu shook his head: "I don't quite understand. I need to ask my uncle about this."

    Lu Xun, who is familiar with it, said: "The most important thing on the first day of opening is the popularity. If the popularity is high, it is a good omen, so we have to choose an auspicious time to set off firecrackers, play drums, or invite a lion dance team to have a good time. It’s good to make a fuss, to attract people to watch, and then give some discounts on the day, to keep the people who come to watch the excitement as customers, usually like this, if you have friends, your friends will come to support you.”

    Lu Xun finished speaking, Lu Chengxiao already said: "Let's go to the lion dance team, this one is more lively than drumming, you don't need to invite it, I'll give it to you to celebrate the opening."

    Lu Chengzong answered the call very quickly this time: "I'll give you the firecrackers."

    As soon as the words fell, I felt that it was a bit shabby to just give a firecracker, so I turned my head to discuss with Lu Chengxiao: "I will borrow your eight treasures to run an errand, and tell my mother and your sister-in-law the opening time, they will definitely come to cheer. "

    Lu Xun smiled: "That's right, your mother has already ordered us to notify her when the opening date is fixed." The

    family takes Liu Yu's affairs seriously, so Lu Chengxiao is naturally happy, let alone let her go. Babao would go for a trip, even if he was asked to go, he would be more than happy, and immediately agreed with joy, the three of them, the father and the son, have settled down how the Liu family will behave on the opening day.

    The opening of the business is a happy event, and the Liu family's kindness will naturally not be rejected by the brothers and sisters of the Liu family. Liu Yu was flexible and said, "It's better for me to make a formal gift invitation here. In this way, we will do it tonight, and my second brother will go to Changfeng tomorrow. Send it over in person at the time of the town, so it's not rude."

    Although Lu Xun felt that his family didn't need so much attention, but Liu Yu was willing to do things beautifully, he was also happy, so he smiled and said, "That's fine."

    Liu Xun I also roughly asked about the strength and methods of discounts offered by various businesses in the county when they opened or had major celebrations, such as credit sales, temporary sales, gift-giving, discounts, red tickets, price cuts, and so on.

    Sajiu is the practice of selling food, which refers to taste before buying. This has nothing to do with embroidery shops and cloth shops. The most popular ones are actually closing and cutting prices. As for the red ticket, it can be equivalent to money. Free tickets used.

    Liu Yu knew it well, but he still needed to discuss it with his brother before making a decision.

    There happened to be an embroidery lady who lived not too far from the shop, holding her bed, leading three women to arrive. Lu Xun knew that Liu Yu was going to be busy behind him, and more women came later, so they also arrived. In order not to disturb here, I led Lu Chengzong and Lu Chengxiao to leave and went back.

    The two women brought by the embroiderer belonged to her husband's family. One could do simple embroidery, and the other could do fine needlework. It's worth it. After agreeing on the wages and the time to see the workers tomorrow morning, the women will go home.

    And that embroiderer, who embroidered purse handkerchiefs these days, continued to do her own work.

    Taking advantage of this free time, Liu Yu, Liu Yanqing, and Liu Yanping discussed together, "Aunt Lu's family is going to join us, and Mrs. Lu is also coming, so it would be inappropriate for us to send the invitation and miss Mrs. Lu's side, but of course it will cost money to join us." Yes, it’s not good to invite someone rashly. I thought, should we make a few red tickets, and attach the red tickets to the invitations. If you buy clothes on the opening day, the red tickets in the invitations can be used One tael of silver, so whether the other party comes or not, it’s considered impolite for us to send a post, isn’t it?”

    Lu Erlang never sent a post to their family when his shop in Xifeng Town opened, and Liu Yanqing only added it when he found out about it later. If Lu Xun and Lu Chengzong don't give presents, they probably won't post, but if this place is going to be lively, we can't just leave out Lu Erlang.

    "That's a good idea, so that both sides are respectable, but a red ticket will give you a tael of silver, Yu'er, won't you lose money?"

    Liu Yanqing asked this question.

    Liu Yu smiled and said: "It depends on what kind of clothes to buy. If you buy the cheapest cotton fabric, you will have to pay some money. If you buy middle-grade fabrics, we will protect your capital, but you won't make any money. If you want to talk about compensation, you will lose a few handcraft money at most. If you buy expensive materials, you can still make a lot of money. On the first day of opening, the most important thing is popularity and reputation. I don’t think it matters. Brother, if you have a good colleague with a female family member, you can also get it. You don’t need to attach a few red tickets to give away, and you can come or not come at will.”

    Liu Yanping’s eyes lit up when he heard this, “Yes, the five chief officials in your county government, two masters, three The head of the class, the Sixth Room Book Office, there must be female relatives here."

    Liu Yanqing was stunned, and then understood Liu Yanping's plan, the third class and the sixth room are all handed down from generation to generation, and they are all natives of Anyi County, so naturally there are Those with female relatives are present, and the chief officer may bring his wife to take office, and those without a wife may also have concubines to accompany them. Among these people, they are all rich and powerful. Liu Yanqing also knows what Liu Yanping means. These are the potential of the embroidery village. Customers, but he only thought about it for a while, and he knew that the red ticket was not so easy to give away.

    He said: "It's okay for the head of the third class and the sixth room book office. They are usually acquainted. Sending them over is just a favor. The five chief officials can also ask the master to help pass them over. But for the chief officials, one or two red tickets I'm afraid it's inappropriate, but if we give more, we won't be able to bear it first."     Liu Yu shook his head after hearing this, and said, "Brother, there is nothing too much, the third class, the sixth room and the master will give you one or two red tickets. Well, people like them won't go to the embroidery shop to buy common clothes. We just don't make money, and we won't lose money. As long as they can appreciate our clothes and buy an extra set, they will make money. The five chief officials really want There is a distinction, so that we will each give away a red ticket for a set of ready-made clothes. No matter what price you buy, it is just a gift as a gift. As long as the things are good, they know that our embroidery shop will not worry about no business in the future. There is a time when we make money."     Liu Yanping nodded: "That's what I said, and if there are so many family members from the official family to support me on the opening day, brother, the effect cannot be bought with money."     Liu Yanqing's mind was also turning quickly, and now After calculating the account in his heart, he nodded and said: "Okay, then Yuer, you go and prepare. What should we do with this red ticket? Can we go to the paper and ink shop to settle?"

    Liu Yu shook his head and said: "We are running an embroidery shop, so we use embroidery, but we need a piece of paper with a higher hardness to hold it up in the middle, please go to the paper and ink shop to find some suitable paper and buy it for later use. , In addition, I need three posts for the Lu family. Big brother bought the posts and we can write them at home."

    Liu Yanqing responded, and hurried out to knock on the back door of the paper and ink shop to buy things.

    Liu Yu and Liu Yanping took paper and pen design samples again, time was tight, and they didn't make too many complicated ones, only the logo of Ruyi Embroidery Village was written eye-catchingly, and if it was one, two or three big characters, it would be given to the five chief officials. It's a set of ready-made clothes. The brother and sister discussed it. The two red tickets are marked with a time limit within three days of opening.

    The content and format were decided, Liu Yanping changed to a smaller brush, tried writing a few times, and finally wrote two satisfactory ones, Liu Yu looked at the embroiderer who had returned earlier from the assignment, and asked her to start embroidering red ticket.     More than 20 red tickets, fortunately they were just embroidered characters, and they were done exquisitely. The embroiderer took a piece of red silk to make a sample, and put all the more than 20 tickets on a piece of embroidery cloth. After discussing the color matching with Liu Yu, they stretched the embroidery frame I started to embroider.     People came one after another in the night, Mrs. Zhang and the six didn't want to gain an unreliable reputation in front of the boss, and the people they invited were all decent in terms of craftsmanship. Liu Yu looked around and found that there was no problem.     This time, fourteen helpers were invited, seven of them were sewing clothes, six were embroiderers, and one was a surprise, that was Mrs. Zhang's younger sister, who was also a good tailor.     Everyone else let go back first, only Mrs. Zhang, her elder sister told her first that the shop was tight and asked her to help with tailoring in the shop from tonight.     The three of them went to the shop to choose cloth, and Liu Yu asked Mrs. Zhang to make the common clothes first, only to see her color matching and materials, and then to the tailoring. The reason is that there is a difference in the color matching style of the two sisters. Mrs. Zhang is a sewing lady in a big family in Yuanzhou, and the ready-made clothes she makes are quite rich and dignified, while Mrs. Zhang is about 20 years old, and her color matching and styles are more lively and playful. a little.     Liu Yu was overjoyed, and even thought about hiring Mrs. Zhang to be the head of the embroidery village.

    And it was the first time for the Zhang family sisters to see Liu Yu tailoring clothes. Experts don't need to look at the clothes being made into ready-made clothes. What a clever mind!

    Liu Yu, who is in charge of tailoring, cuts a set and selects the embroiderer and seamstress who are responsible for the production. They must first communicate for a while, and then hand over the pieces of clothing to the two. This division of labor and cooperation is now available. In fact, there are very few of them in the embroidery shop. Those who can enter the embroidery shop are usually those who can cut and embroider everything like the Zhang family sisters.     However, Liu Yu thought up the method because he made clothes at home and put them on sale at Cui Erniang's Embroidery Shop due to lack of manpower. At this time, he inadvertently saved a lot of labor costs. The labor costs of tailoring, embroidery and sewing are naturally different. Yes, the embroidery village is all done by a master like Mrs. Zhang, but here she divides the work separately.     The most important thing is that after working in the middle of the night, Mrs. Zhang realized that this method greatly speeded up the speed of garment making, making the best use of everyone's strengths.     The lights in the three rooms in the backyard of Liu’s house were lit until midnight, and three sets of ready-made garments were produced by the end of the work. In the tailoring room, six sets were cut and embroidered, and in the embroidery room, one set of embroidery was finished and was yet to be sewn. This is because another embroiderer is trying her best to embroider the red ticket.     Wei Shi is a polite person. He was busy until midnight, so he couldn't tell everyone to go to bed on an empty stomach, so he went to supper two or three quarters of an hour earlier. As soon as everyone finished work, the hot egg noodles were already on the table. For a long time, I was really tired and hungry. At this time, eating a bowl of noodles, washing up and then lying down on the bed is really a beautiful thing like a fairy.     More than 20 red tickets were prepared, three of which were to be brought to Changfeng Town, and were attached to two invitations, one was for Mrs. Chen, and Mrs. Chen and Lu Shuang were invited, and two red tickets were attached inside. , An invitation card from the Qin family, with a red ticket attached.     Liu Yu prepared all these things before going to bed, and handed them to Liu Yanping. At this time, Liu Yanping had a chance to ask: "Do you still need to hire helpers     ?" and the helpers who sew clothes."

    Liu Yanping agreed, and set off with the two posts at dawn the next day. The ones to be delivered to Lu Erlang's cloth shop in Xifeng Town were for Zhou Qiongying, and Liu Yan'an would deliver them, and the ones to be delivered to Liu Yanqing's colleague He also took away the sixteen red tickets, and Liu Yu also gave him a few extra ones, so that he could give them to the policemen he has a good relationship with.

    The well-connected policeman refers to the two deputy policemen who follow Liu Yanqing. They are really doing favors for him. Liu Yanqing thanked him.

    With everything in place, a dozen or so people came to the embroidery village early in the morning, all of whom had agreed to come to help today last night, and everyone brought a very thin quilt, which meant that they had officially started working.

    Mrs. Wei made breakfast, and several people who lived in Xiuzhuang had eaten last night, and all their duties got busy.

    The main entrance of the embroidery shop is not open, but the backyard is full of energy and prosperity.

    There are more than 20 people. If outsiders don't look like an embroidery shop for custom-made clothes, it is actually a medium-sized workshop. It's just that everyone has only seen weaving workshops and dyeing workshops. It seems that such a large-scale garment workshop is still rare, probably. Because everyone's body shape is different, ready-made clothes are rarely sold directly, even if the clothes are hung in the embroidery shop, they can be bought directly if the size is right, but most people still have to look at the sample to order, so no one realizes that ready-made clothes It can also be produced on such a large scale to form a workshop.

    The author has something to say: The

    first update is coming, and the second update is estimated to be around ten o'clock. Thanks to the little angels who voted for me overlord or irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-05-21 22:16:33~2022-05-22 18:25:28~

    Thanks to the little angels who cast mines: 23593723 1 ;

    Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: Kakimo 20 bottles; eat lotus root ugly, let me see your eyes 5 bottles; ee 3 bottles

    ; Keep up the good work!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 123

    Borrowing people in Changfeng Town went very smoothly. After talking about her intentions with Cui Erniang, Cui Erniang immediately agreed and borrowed all the three embroiderers who were resident in the shop. A good hand.

    The three embroiderers in the shop knew that Cui Xiuniang had a daughter-in-law, and they had all seen each other. They paid twice the wages and included board, lodging and travel expenses. How could they not be unhappy.

    During this period, Liu Yanping sent posts to Lu's house, and when he returned to Cui Erniang's embroidery shop, everyone was there. He led eight female workers to Anyi County in a boat, and brought back the last one that Liu Yu had put on consignment in the embroidery shop. More than 20 taels of silver payment after a batch of clothes were sold.

    Here, Liu Yanping left Changfeng Town with people. On the other side of the Lu family, Chen's mother, daughter, mother-in-law and daughter-in-law gathered together to read the two posts and the three red tickets.

    Lu Shuang praised the exquisiteness of the red ticket.

    Qin Yulan, however, looked at the words "one tael" and said straightly: "Third siblings are too polite, and they were prepared to join in the show, so why should my family give this?"

    To a wealthy family, one tael is a Not much, but for ordinary small households, one tael of silver is quite a lot, so three of them were given out this time.     Mrs. Chen rolled her eyes with a smile: "Yu'er

    is considerate, we really want to take care of buying two more sets at that time, you can choose later, and mother will give you a set after you choose." Qin Yulan smiled: "That's good,

This time I got a big advantage, the third brother and sister will give you a red ticket, and the mother will give you a set of clothes." The

    mother-in-law and daughter-in-law were talking and laughing, Lu Shuang also made fun of it, and it was quite lively for a while.

    In the Lufeng Cloth Shop in Xifeng Town, Lu Chengzhang and Zhou Qiongying also received a post from Liu Yan'an, and after politely sending them away, Lu Chengzhang opened the post and saw a very delicately embroidered red ticket inside.

    "It's a big deal for one or two." He handed the things to Zhou Qiongying and said, "The Liu family is very polite. I'm sure I won't be able to leave that day. Go and support me."

    In fact, it seems that they run a cloth shop. If Zhou Qiongying is more skillful, she doesn’t need to buy outside clothes. However, Zhou Qiongying’s needlework is not bad, but she is not outstanding. Of course, the clothes she makes are wearable, but they are not as good as the color matching in the embroidery shop. Ingenious, the tailoring shows her figure, and making clothes is really tiring. She doesn't want to spend money on fabrics and make them look bad, so before marrying Lu Chengzhang, her clothes were either bought or custom-made in embroidery shops.

    So Lu Chengzhang asked her to join in the show at that time, Zhou Qiongying nodded without thinking: "Okay, the post has been delivered to us, there must be some from my mother and sister-in-law, and it's time to add autumn clothes to the left and right, and I will do whatever business I do Yes, it’s human to take care of one’s own family, and there is a red ticket of one or two silver, which can be considered as a gift, not to mention, our third sibling who has not entered the family, the mother’s family is very particular about life.”     Zhou Qiongying flipped through the pages while talking . He started to hold the red ticket, and liked it quite a bit: "This thing is really exquisite. My family has issued red tickets once or twice before, and they are all printed by a paper and ink shop. It is the first time I have seen it like this. It’s obvious that it can only be used this time, and it can only be discarded when it’s taken back. It’s a shame to use red silk and spend a lot of time on embroidery.”     Although the material is not used much, the embroidery is also a lot of work.     The same scene is happening everywhere in the county government office. These masters in the county government office usually receive a lot of various gifts, earth ritual gifts, and more straightforward ones are directly stuffed with silver, silver ornaments, and silver coins in red envelopes. There are all kinds of tickets.     But this one I received today is quite special. The red ticket from an embroidery shop is only half the size of a palm, but it is made of hard paper with red silk as the core and the watch, coupled with exquisite embroidery, it is very interesting.     The most important thing is that this is not someone outside the yamen asking them to do something, it's a gift from a policeman in Kuaiban who opened an embroidery shop at his home for nothing.     Every family has female relatives, and it is time to add autumn clothes. A tael of silver and a suit of clothes are not a big gift to the recipient, but they are very handy. But about one or two.     County magistrate Zhang said with a smile: "It's very interesting. Do you know how much he gave away for such a red ticket?"

    Master Li, who helped Liu Yanqing bring in the red ticket, said with a smile: "He told the truth, the chief officials in our yamen are all in your hands, and Master Liu, the head of the third class and the sixth room and I also have a share." "

    As he spoke, he took out his own share from his sleeve and showed it to County Magistrate Zhang, and said with a smile: "It is said that the shop at home opened, and I don't know anyone in the county. All I can think of is to invite colleagues I would like to give you a show, because I was afraid of wasting everyone's time, so I didn't dare to send a post, I just gave a red ticket, and it doesn't matter if I don't have time to go."

    This is a very clever way of saying that the gift is like asking everyone to take care of their business.

    County Magistrate Zhang laughed, and made a secret calculation in his heart. There are only three classes and six rooms and two masters. Here is a red ticket of eleven taels. The five chief officials directly gave a red ticket for a suit of clothes. The portion is big, there are one-two sets of clothes, and there are twelve sets of clothes. There is no restriction at all on the red ticket.

    This is a big deal, people like them, where there are people who wear poor clothes, one or two taels of silver are naturally not attractive, and they don't deliberately choose expensive clothes, they are also clothes in three or five taels. The salary for two or three years was just handed over.

    County magistrate Zhang became interested, and asked Master Li with a smile: "Which arrester is it?"

    Master Li heard that the county lord asked him that he himself had benefited from Liu Yanqing. The one with the best fist and kick skills.”

    There are dozens of arrests in a county government, and the county magistrate Zhang has no impression of the arrests, but when he heard that the one with the best fist and kick skills, he turned his face and got a little impression : "It's him, the one in his early twenties who was born well? Why did his family open an embroidery shop?"

    The chances of the fast-moving police officers coming into contact with the county lords are rare. Know which one is which, but this Liu Yanqing can make the county venerable have some impressions. Master Li thought that it was an advantage for him to be born with good eyebrows and eyes. He thought so in his heart, but he didn't show his face. I really don't know, but there is one thing that adults must have an impression of. In mid-April, the young owner of Lufeng cloth shop took Yang Tongzhi's famous post and asked us to find someone. The person we are looking for is Liu Yanqing's family who was snatched out when he was a child. Come back cousin."

    Yang Tongzhi, County Magistrate Zhang of course remembers, this time Liu Yanqing's name can't be more firmly remembered: "Yes, yes, there is such a thing. At that time, the Lu Shaodong family said that they were discussing marriage with that girl, right?"

    Master Li smiled . "Exactly, Lu Feng is the best cloth shop in the county. The Liu family has now opened an embroidery shop. I don't know if there is a relationship between them."

    The relationship of course refers to whether the Lu and Liu families are married.

    County magistrate Zhang said: "Whether you are married or not, let the female relatives at home come to cheer you on. It's not in vain for him to send this here."

    Master Li naturally said yes.

    In fact, County Magistrate Zhang's plan was to let the female relatives go to find out how the Liu family's embroidery village is doing, whether the Lu and Liu families are really married, and if so, Liu Yanqing should be used by him. After all, it is a thread that may lead to Yang Tongzhi.

    Naturally, this is all the hard work that the female family members should do in the future. Right now, the opening of Ruyi Embroidery Village is definitely going to cheer. When I returned to Houya that day, I gave the red ticket to my wife and explained the matter in detail. Now, this support is not just for this red ticket, it is best to make friends with the Liu family, and then find out what kind of friendship the Lu family has with Yang Tongzhi.

    Mrs. Zhang took a look at the red ticket and said, "It looks like it took a lot of thought, okay, I know, I will bring all the girls in the family with me, and I will definitely take care of the Liu family's business and face, and I won't miss it." I have done the work you entrusted me with."

    That night, all the dignified men in the county government brought home the red ticket of Ruyi Embroidery Village, and those who knew something inside would respond to County Magistrate Zhang. go.     I don't know that the Liu family might be able to get in touch with Tongzhi Yuanzhou through all kinds of twists and turns. The benefits of just making this a free affair are also handed over to the family.     In Ruyi Embroidery Village, more than 30 female workers worked for four days and five nights, sleeping only two or three hours a day. By the fourth watch of July 28, they had driven out a total of 118 sets of ready-made garments.     One hundred and eighteen sets, everyone squeezed into the shop, unable to believe it for a while.

    Seven gauze lamps were lit in the embroidery shop. These were originally added in the three workshops, but now they are all moved here and placed on the counter away from the fabrics.

    Looking at the clothes displayed by Liu Yu and the sisters of the Zhang family under the light, everyone couldn't believe that so many clothes were made in just five days, and they couldn't believe that these beautiful clothes that people couldn't take their eyes off came from their hands.

    Yes, except for the sewing one, none of the embroiderers has actually seen the finished product. They are only in charge of one of the processes, and the three Liu Yu who are in charge of tailoring each piece in the sewing room The finished product has to be shown to the tailor. If there is no problem after seeing it, it will be considered completed, and the labor fee will be recorded once.

    But even the last stitcher and Liu Yu who had seen these clothes were shocked by the scene after more than a hundred clothes were displayed.

    It's really beautiful, it's a strange feeling, like a visual feast.

    There was a silence in the shop, and then more than 30 people were discussing: "It's so beautiful, did we make this?"

    "I made that big-sleeved shirt with light apricot embroidered golden feathers."

    "Thin silk Is that the outer shirt?"

    "Yes, yes, I sewed it, Mrs. Lin embroidered it, it's so beautiful, it must be very beautiful to wear, I wonder how much this kind of clothes cost?" The

    other person laughed: "That's not what we wear I made it."

    "It's not bad to see it, I sewed it, I am satisfied."

    "Did you see that butterfly dress with wide sleeves and flowing flowers? I made it, and it looks good."

    Such a voice is extraordinary Several.

    Everyone is very tired, and everyone seems to be tired. I looked at Liu Yu's shop and felt that there was nothing wrong with it. Then I greeted everyone and said: "Thank you for your hard work, my aunt did it. For food, let's all go to the flower hall of the main hall to have a rest, have a full night's sleep after eating, and when I wake up tomorrow, my aunt will pay the wages for everyone, and then seal a red envelope thickly, thank you for your support help."

    Everyone was overjoyed, what could be more gratifying than getting paid and getting a red envelope, there were more than a dozen thank yous at once, and someone who was so clever directly congratulated the owner on the opening tomorrow.

    Liu Yu thanked with a smile, led the crowd out, and then turned back by himself, led the last few people to carry out the gauze lamps, and closed the back door of the embroidery village.

    She looked at the crescent moon slanting to the west, all the preparations were done, and it would be time to test the results in more than two hours.

    The author has something to say:

    The second watch is coming, tomorrow is Yuer's big day, Sahua.

    By the way, I saw someone asking Liu Sanlang and Wen's family that they will come out, but it's not this time, we need the next opportunity. Thanks to the little angels who voted for me as the overlord or irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-05-22 18:25:28~2022-05-22 22:11:23~

    Thanks to the little angels of irrigation nutrient solution: ee 3 bottles ; 54229493, 1 bottle of sauce sauce sauce sauce;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 124

    All the female workers fell asleep, but no one in the Liu family could sleep.

    The three Liu family brothers didn't go back to sleep after the fourth watch. Wei waited for the female worker to go to sleep, and went into the shop by himself five or six times, but he was still reluctant to come out. Well, the three Liu family brothers followed behind.

    The shock and excitement, anticipation and apprehension cannot be calmed down for a long time.

    The same goes for Liu Yu, but she set up this shop by herself, and she has seen it many times when it was on display. It is already better now. After washing, she went back to her room, sat in front of the dressing table, opened a Delicate little wooden box.

    It was a congratulatory gift given to her by Mrs. Lin in advance on the day when the shop was handed over. It contained a full set of skin nourishing, moisturizing, and cosmetic products. Liu Yu tried this set after receiving it, and it was all excellent. There is no need for make-up here, but after staying up for five consecutive days and nights, and the opening is coming soon, Liu Yu knows that as the owner, he needs to be in a good state.

    Her complexion is already bright, but she only wears very light makeup to cover the tiredness under her eyes, and it is enough to modify her eyebrows, eyes and lips to make herself look more energetic. People stared blankly.

    "Here," Wei looked carefully, and said, "Did you put on makeup? It looks too good-looking."

    Liu Yu smiled and said, "I've been here for a few days, cover up the tired look under my eyes, and my aunt will also go Change into the clothes I made for you in May, we are the bosses today, and we are also the facade of the shop, we have to dress well."

    "Yes, yes, yes." She said this, and Wei realized that He was still wearing commoner clothes, and said with a smile: "Fortunately, you reminded me."

    Wei Shi changed out of clothes, and Liu Yu helped her with makeup and hair, and finally looked at herself in the bronze mirror, As if it was a different person, Liu Yanping smiled and said, "Mother looks a bit like the owner of Xiuzhuang now."

    It's good that Liu Yanping didn't say this, but when he said this, Wei's family became nervous, and he was afraid that there would be fewer people opening the business , and was afraid that he didn't know how to entertain people when they came, so he looked at Liu Yu and asked her for advice: "Yu'er, how to welcome people when they come later?"

    How did Liu Yu understand this? After thinking about it for a while, he said, "Auntie just wants to think about how the shopkeepers and clerks treated you when you went shopping in the embroidery shop and cloth shop. groping slowly."

    Sure enough, Wei Shi found an idea, and settled his mind: "Okay, I probably know what you said."

    Liu Yu smiled, and then looked at Liu Yanqing, and said: "Brother, take a copy. Come on, paper and pen, we still have a major event to complete before the opening, if my aunt hadn't asked how to receive me, I would have almost forgotten this most important matter, the price is undecided."

    Liu Yan'an burst out laughing: "It's up to us It’s like you forgot to prepare a cash box when you went back to Zhejiang to do business.”

    Hearing this, Wei hurriedly urged Liu Yanqing: “Hurry up, hurry up, I have to know this, and when I ask the price later, do we still think about it?”

    Everyone Laughing, Liu Yu went to get another small account, and asked Liu Yanping to prepare the wages of the temporary female workers for the past few days, and said: "The female workers we often hire in our family are paid monthly, so they don't need to be paid today. Just settle the accounts for the past few days. Temporary female workers will settle accounts when they wake up, whether they are regular or temporary, and each will prepare a red envelope of 88 Chinese characters. They have worked hard for a few days Let’s be happy with the opening.”

    When Wei heard this, he took off a bunch of keys from his neck and handed them to Liu Yanping, and said, “Keep them in the box in my house. These are the keys, and there are red papers too. , it’s in the desk cabinet in the main room.” What I

    didn’t mention before naturally refers to the money box, since I moved here, Liu Yu’s money box has been handed over to Wei, it’s all my belongings, and there are so many people in the backyard of this shop , Wei's main room is locked at all times, with triple locks on the door, box, and casket.

    Liu Yanping immediately agreed, took the keys and the account book and was about to leave, Wei called him to stop, and said, "I probably don't have time to cook at noon today, so, after paying the bill, check the time, if it's almost noon, stay here For dinner, you and Yan An go to the restaurant outside and ask for two tables to be delivered, and after the meal, they are invited by Changfeng Town, you pick them up, and you go back to bring them back safely."

    "Okay, I've written it all down, you just go to work in the shop, and Yan'an and I will make arrangements for it." Liu Yanping agreed, and went to Wei's house with the key and ledger to prepare wages and red envelopes.

    While talking, Liu Yanqing took the pen, ink, paper and inkstone, sat down at the small round table for guests, spread the paper and rubbed the ink, Liu Yu grouped them according to the order of display, looked at each set of clothes, according to the quality of the fabric, the complexity of the craftsmanship, and the beauty of the style Considering the pricing, state the fabric, color, and characteristics of each set of clothes, and then quote the price later, and Liu Yanqing will record it according to the words.

    At the same time, at the Lu family in Changfeng Town, Babao, who had rushed back to pick up people one day earlier, had already set up a mule cart. The Chen family, Qin family, and Lu Shuang were all going to Anyi County. There was no one to take care of their children. Send the little girl to her brother Ge'an at the cloth shop, and the three mother-in-law, mother-in-law and daughter-in-law took the two children Yu Geer and Rui Geer to Anyi County.

    Mrs. Chen prepared a congratulatory gift by herself, and in her hand was the congratulatory gift that Cui Erniang came to ask her to help take over two days ago. It was silver wrapped in a red envelope. Mrs. Chen knew it was two taels after only passing it. small ingots.     At this time, there is a happy event in the town, and the gifts for relatives are only two or three hundred liters, and sixty or eighty liters for ordinary people is also very common, and six hundred or eight hundred liters is already a generous gift.     So Cui Erniang prepared the amount of two taels, and even Chen was a little surprised. When the shop opened, most of them were there to support the show, and only those who had a good relationship would send firecrackers and drum music or directly present congratulatory gifts.     Chen said in her heart that the third daughter-in-law, the god-sister, took her god-in-law very seriously. At this time, she also seriously regarded Cui Erniang as Liu Yuniang's family, and she knew how to move around in the future.     Hurrying all the way, Chenzheng arrived at Anyi County, and before he turned into North Street, he had already faintly heard the sound of drum music. As soon as the mule cart turned around the corner, Mrs. Chen lifted the curtain and looked towards the embroidery shop. I saw a lot of people around the gate of Xiuzhuang, and from time to time I could see two lion dancers, one red and one yellow, through the crowd.     Brother Yu in his arms couldn't sit still anymore, and anxiously wanted to look out, but was carefully supported by Mrs. Chen and shouted not to worry, and said to Mrs. Qin and Lu Shuang, "The heat is starting."

    Because there are too many people crowded at the main entrance of the cloth shop, Mrs. Qin got off the car and went into the front shop to open the side door. The mule cart entered through the side door of the cloth shop.

    The two younger ones had already seen the lion dance from the car window, and they were already in a hurry before they got out of the car. Lu Chengzong and Qin Shi who came from behind welcomed each other, and they entered the front shop through the back door.

    Lu Chengzong walked and said to Chen Shi: "Father and elder brother have arrived at the embroidery village."

    Chen Shi took advantage of this time and asked: "Has your father prepared a congratulatory ceremony?"

    Lu Chengzong knew about this and said with a smile: " Ready, Dad prepared six taels of congratulatory silver, I gave firecrackers, Yulan told me just now that the third sibling gave a red ticket of one tael, this is a happy event, she prepared a red envelope of two taels, third brother The lion dance team was invited."

    Chen looked at the eldest daughter-in-law, and was very happy in her heart, and then heard that the father and son were well arranged, and laughed: "I don't have to worry about it, what about the second brother?"

    "Second brother The father over there asked Babao to notify him the day before yesterday, and he will come too, he wants to look at the shop, today is the second younger brother and sister who came here from Xifeng Town, and it is estimated that they will arrive in a while."

    This is what Lu Xun thought . Be considerate, I'm afraid that the Liu family will be embarrassed to inform, only the second child's family will not come over, it's not very good, so I specially asked Babao to go there, only to find out that the Liu family has already asked Liu Yan'an to see him off post.

    Mrs. Chen understood, and didn't ask the second child what was prepared. Although the cloth shop opened by the second child in Xifeng Town didn't send any posts, but the Liu family heard the news that Liu Yanqing sent He Yi No, she heard the second daughter-in-law mention this before, and now she only needs to add a little return gift according to the comparison.

    Mrs. Chen was relieved, and said: "Okay, then I'll go to the Xiuzhuang to have a look first."

    Handing the two children to Lu Chengzong and Babao to watch, guessing that the two children also like to watch the excitement of lion dance, they told them Look in your own shop, don't go out, you have to watch after the firecrackers are set off, don't be shocked, then let go and go to Ruyi Embroidery Village.

    Lu Shuangxin had already flown to the opposite Ruyi Embroidery Village, and the three of them walked around to the door of the shop, finally squeezed into the crowd, and finally arrived at the gate of the Embroidery Village.

    Liu Yu and Wei Shi glanced at them, their eyes lit up, and they hurriedly greeted them.

    The three of Mrs. Chen had already entered the shop, and before they could see each other, Mrs. Wei hastily grabbed Mrs. Chen's hand: "Dear family, it's good that you're here, but give me some advice. I'm in a panic."

    Mrs. Chen At first glance, he was attracted by the various ready-made clothes in the embroidery shop, and was distracted by Wei Shi's words for a moment. He forced his eyes back from the exquisitely crafted clothes displayed on the wall, and asked Wei Shi: " What's the matter, what are you panicking about?"

    Wei seemed to have found someone who could speak, so he raised the manuscript paper in his hand, and said, "It's not these children who want me to give a speech at the door later, how can I do that." About the

    speech Well, Mrs. Wei originally wanted Liu Yu to go. She saw that Liu Yu was also very generous when talking to dozens of female workers, but Liu Yu was not married after all. There is no exit, so I can only hold the manuscript and worry.

    No matter how shrewd she is on weekdays, she is taking care of her own small family, and she has limited exposure to the world. Now let her act like a big boss who is out in the world, in front of the lion dance team, drummers, and a group of onlookers as an embroidery. When Mr. Zhuang's family spoke, Wei's heart was pounding, and his palms were already sweating.     "Yo." Chen Shi would have to panic if this work was put on hold, but she couldn't show it, otherwise Wei Shi would definitely panic even more, and just said: "Sister Wei, hold on, you can do it, don't think about anything for a while , just read it from the manuscript."     In fact, even Wei Shi can memorize a few sentences, and it's not about the manuscript.     "I'm still nervous." Mrs. Chen hadn't dealt with such a situation before. After thinking for a while, she whispered to Mrs.     Wei     , "If not, would you treat each of them as a big gold ingot?" Shi was taken aback for a moment, then let out a chuckle, stretched her head to look outside, and then thought that those were not people staring at her, but big gold ingots floating in the air. She was amused, "I really have you!" , It seems that I am not so nervous anymore." When I     was about to look at the clothes in the shop, Lu Xun reminded: "The auspicious time is coming."

    Well, now it's time to give a speech, Mrs. Chen smiled and pushed Mrs. Wei, Mrs. Wei took a deep breath, except for the two young girls Liu Yu and Lu Shuang who stayed in the shop, the whole group followed.

    Only now did Lu Xun and his wife have a chance to speak. He handed over the red envelope he had prepared to Mrs. Chen, and whispered to Mrs. Chen: "There are all female customers here, it's not good for me and Cheng Xiao to stay here until the firecrackers are gone." Just go back, this is He Yi, you will give it to your in-laws after you go in later."

    Chen understood, nodded, took the red sleeve and put it into the sleeve.

    Outside, Lu Chengxiao asked the lion dance team to suspend the drum music. Wei's speech went smoothly, to the effect of some clichés, and he also said that the purchase of ready-made clothes or custom-made clothes within three days gave a 20% profit. There were two families of Lu and Liu with applause, drumming With applause, everyone around the audience was aroused, and the scene was quite lively for a while.

    On the street in the distance, Zhou Qiongying and a group of four came. Besides her, her mother, Mrs. Zhou, and two sister-in-laws also came to have fun.

    To say that Zhou Qiongying went back to her mother's house early in the morning to ask her mother for advice, she showed the invitations and red tickets given by the Liu family, and roughly talked about what other people in the family gave, and the Liu family sent two taels when her family opened a shop before. About He Yi.

    The difficulty is that the Liu family gave two taels before, and this time they gave away one tael of red notes. She can't just return two taels, and three taels is not nice, and four taels is too much, so she can't bear it. Of course, It was embarrassing to say this in front of the two sisters-in-law Zhou Qiongying, but Mrs. Zhou understood.

    She took a look at the exquisitely made red ticket, and raised her eyebrows: "The Liu family is quite willing."

    She gave her daughter a suggestion: "I think you can seal it for two taels, and then go to her shop." Look, as long as the style of the clothes is decent, then use up the red ticket and buy an extra set

    . , My sister-in-law has already made a dress for my sister-in-law for the Dragon Boat Festival this year, and her craftsmanship is excellent."

    Immediately, she took a red paper at home, wrote a congratulatory message, and wrapped two taels of silver in it.

    Mrs. Zhou is quite as shrewd as a merchant's wife. Hearing that the girl from the Liu family is good at craftsmanship, she also moved her mind.

    The life of the Liu family is not bad in the future, and they only do business across the street. Such a happy event is better to join in the fun with dignity than at home.

    Their Zhou family runs a grain and oil store in the county, and it's not that they are waiting for the time. They simply wrapped a red envelope of two taels just like their daughter, and they are going to congratulate them together. The clothes really look good, and she also gave Buying a set by myself is considered as a personal favor, to make face for my daughter with her parents-in-law and future sister-in-law, and the first day of the opening of the new store can give some profits, saving money and earning favors and decency.

    As for the two daughters-in-law of the Zhou family, since Lu Chengzhang came to ask his father-in-law for advice last time, they have heard a lot about how the Liu family got rich, and they were a little curious for a while. The mother-in-law gave a gift. Li, simply go to watch the excitement.

    This is the scene where a family of four, mother, daughter, mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, come to Beijie together.

    When they arrived at North Street, they heard the 20% discount. Before it passed, Lu Chengxiao had already lit the firecrackers, and the drums and music were beating, and the gongs and drums were very lively.

    After the firecrackers were ignited, she was about to go forward when she saw a carriage coming and would stop at the gate of Ruyi Embroidery Village. Mrs. Zhou thought it was a lion dancer waiting to stop the carriage, but the next moment the driver opened the door of the carriage. Open it, and you are about to get off here.

    The coachman put the car stool on the foot, and a woman got out of the car first, turned around and reached out to help the people in the car, put one hand in the woman's hand, and a woman wearing a golden hairpin got out of the car, Mrs. Zhou When he saw the person coming, he subconsciously leaned forward a little.

    She murmured to herself: "Mrs. Qin?"

    Then she saw two young girls getting out of the car one by one. It wasn't the girl from the Qin family who she had seen from afar.

    Seeing her mother's reaction, Zhou Qiongying asked in a low voice: "Mother, do you recognize me?"

    Mrs. Zhou nodded, her mind was not on Zhou Qiongying's question, but was very quickly thinking of a way to say hello.

    But seeing the woman leading the way, the mother and daughter had already moved forward, Mrs. Zhou hurriedly followed, and before she had figured out how to strike up a conversation without being abrupt, she saw a few people turning slightly and walking towards Ruyi Embroidery Village.

    The woman who led the way at the door first smiled and asked who was Mrs. Liu, and seeing that Mrs. Wei responded, she took out a red envelope from her sleeve, held it in both hands and handed it over, and said with a smile: "Our master is the secretary office of the county government office. This is our wife, and I'm here to congratulate you on your grand opening today."     Wei Shi immediately realized that she knew about the household book office, the book office in charge of collecting money, grain and land in the yamen, and there has always been a county magistrate. The iron-clad class three and six house ones said that an ancestral "fish-scale book" held by the household book office is a magic weapon, and that the collection of money, grain and land in the county depends entirely on the fish-scale book held by the house book office. The magistrate of the county is very polite to the household book office, and it is the largest room among the six rooms.     They sent the red ticket out, originally it was just a personal favor, but they never thought that the other party would send He Yi here, and they were shocked for a while, but fortunately, their son stayed in the county government for two years, and the surnames of the chief officials Mrs. Wei still knew about it, and immediately saluted the woman very politely, and said with a smile: "Mrs. Qin is too polite, thank you very much, please come inside."     Not only Mrs. Wei was surprised, but Mrs. Zhou who hadn't entered the door outside was also shocked. , What is the background of the Liu family? How could Mrs. Qin come to congratulate the shop in person?     She was thinking like this, and before she knew it, she said it in a low voice. Zhou Qiongying and her two sister-in-laws had already heard the woman's self-introduction of her family. It sounded like they were from the Household Book Office, someone from the yamen, Zhou Qiongying thought After thinking about it, he said: "The son of Liu's family is a fast catcher. Does he work in the same yamen and have some friendship?"     The author said:     I wanted to finish writing the opening, but I had a headache and the swelling of the top of my head again, which made me a little uncomfortable. , I won’t add more updates today, I want to rest early.     Thanks to the little angel who voted for me to be the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-05-22 22:11:23~2022-05-23 18:18:02~     Thanks to the little angel who cast the landmine: Zaoli 1 Thank you to the little angel of     irrigation nutrient solution: Pi Niu 22 bottles; 1 bottle of sauce sauce sauce sauce sauce;     thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 125

    However, before he could figure it out, another carriage came and stopped outside the gate of Xiuzhuang.

    Mrs. Zhou was so dumbfounded that she didn't move her feet for a while, she just stood by the side of the street and waited to see who was coming.

    It's not just her, because there are too many female customers, it's not good to stay in the embroidery house, but the father and son of the Lu family, Liu Yanqing, and Liu Yanping brothers who were all standing by the street actually saw it, as early as when Mrs. Qin came. One carriage after another stopped at the gate of Xiuzhuang, and several people were as concerned as Mrs. Zhou.

    Liu Yanqing was dumbfounded at this time, probably because he recognized the carriage and driver, but he couldn't believe it.

    Soon, someone got out of the car. This time, the person came back more powerful than Mrs. Qin. Except for the driver, there was also a woman and a maid who followed the car. After all the maids and women got off, only one got out of the car. A beautiful woman and three young girls, the eldest is sixteen or seventeen years old, and the youngest is only twelve or thirteen years old.

    Mrs. Zhou: ...

    She doesn't recognize her at all, but the whole body of the beautiful woman is obviously bigger than Mrs. Qin.

    Mrs. Zhou didn't recognize it, but Liu Yanqing, who was standing on the other side, had already recognized it.

    The county magistrate's family lives in Houya. He doesn't know Miss Zhang, but he has seen Mrs. Madam from a distance several times. Liu Yanqing is also confused: "How could it be..."

    Lu Chengxiao looked at him, "You know who is here?" Who is it?"

    Liu Yanqing nodded, and said in a low voice, "It's our county venerable's wife."

    Lu Xun was shocked by this, and turned to look at Liu Yanqing, and asked in a low voice, "Why...you know your county lord very well. Is it?"

    Liu Yan shook her head hurriedly: "How is this possible."

    At this point, I remembered the red tickets I asked Mr. Li to give me, and I was about to ask if those red tickets had any effect, when Mrs. Zhang entered the embroidery shop and asked After finding out which one was the mother of Captain Liu, he met Mrs. Wei, took a red envelope from the woman in charge with a smile, and said with a smile: "A few days ago, my master said that Captain Liu's embroidery village Opening, today I am here to send congratulations, Mrs. Liu, business is booming, booming!"

    Liu Yanqing didn't think that sending out a red ticket would allow him to receive a congratulatory ceremony, they didn't expect much, they dared to accept gifts from the county's family, so they didn't even write an invitation, they only gave a red ticket, but this... Why?

    He was dumbfounded, Wei Shi was even more dumbfounded than him, more flattered, and she didn't know who this woman was, just about to ask, Mrs. Qin, who had just entered the shop, came out with her two daughters, bent her knees and said Say hello to Mrs. Zhang.

    The mother in charge next to Mrs. Zhang saw Wei's bewildered face, and smiled and said: "Our master is the magistrate of Zhang."

    Wei's knees almost gave way, my lord, how could the wife of the county magistrate send He Yi here? , Mrs. Wei really wanted to ask her eldest son, she knew that Liu Yanqing was outside the Xiuzhuang gate, but she also knew that now was not the time, with so many female customers here, how could she really ask her son, so she hurriedly greeted Liu Yu, take her together to greet Mrs. Zhang.

    Even Mrs. Chen who was in the shop brought Lu Shuang and Mrs. Qin to bless Mrs. Zhang.

    Mrs. Zhang is very kind, and hurriedly called to please, first helped Mrs. Fu Qin, then turned around slightly, and supported Liu Yu, who was called by Wei Shi, and said with a smile: "Our adults often mention Liu Yu at home. The catcher is quick to do things and has excellent skills, I just found out today that there is such a beautiful girl in the family of Captain Liu."

    She looked at Liu Yu while talking, and the first half of the compliment was purely polite , but the second half of Liuyu's praise is sincere.

    "Ma'am, it's absurd."

    "Where is it absurd, Mrs. Qin, tell me you are not."

    Mrs. Qin brought congratulations today to respect her master, and she didn't know the reason . When He Yi came, she was actually stunned. Although she didn't know the way of the Liu family, a catcher's family opened an embroidery shop, and the county magistrate's family respected it. Mrs. Qin also raised the Liu family from five points in her heart. Very, so now the words are very pleasant, "Isn't it just like a fairy, to tell you the truth, madam, I just arrived before you came, and I was stunned when I saw such a beauty when I entered the shop.

    " , Mrs. Zhang turned her eyes to the shop while talking and laughing, and her eyes lit up again when she saw the clothes displayed in half of the shop.

    "Such handsome craftsmanship!" Praising the side that had already shown the ready-made clothes to the embroidery shop.

    As soon as she moved, the Qin family naturally followed, and as the host, the Wei family and Liu Yu wanted to accompany her. The Chen family and the others were originally picking out clothes, so they naturally also went in at this time. Zhuangmen door to go inside.

    The Qin and Zhang families had listened to the orders of the man in the family to come to join in the show today, and they had made up their minds before they came. They wanted to buy two or three sets of clothes whether they looked good or not, so as to give the Liu family face.

    Now that I really see the clothes, what does it mean to cheer, my eyes can't move away at all. With just a glance at the more than ten pieces of clothes on display, there are five or six sets that they want to take home. These two are regular customers of Yuanzhou Jinxiuzhuang, and they were pleasantly surprised when they looked at a few sets of clothes.

    The clothes of Ruyi Embroidery Village are actually on par with those of Jinxiu Village, and occasionally I see a few styles that are even more stunning than those of Jinxiu Village.

    Well, now there is no need for Shi Wei to chat with them at all, and Mrs. Zhang pointed to a set of clothes that she saw at first sight, and asked Wei Shi to help her take it off and measure it.

    Although there is a small room for trying clothes in the embroidery village, most people don’t need to try every piece of clothes when they buy them outside, because the clothes can’t be made to fit very well. I like it, just measure the size to know if it is suitable.

    Mrs. Wei couldn't hold back her excitement. This was the first piece of clothing that Xiuzhuang would sell, and it was sold to the wife of the county magistrate. She took off the clothes as she said and laid them flat on the counter, but she didn't need them at all. She measured by herself, and the mother in charge next to Mrs. Zhang took over the work with a smile, put her hand on the clothes, and measured all the sizes very skillfully, and said to Wei Shi with a smile: "It's suitable, please don't worry." Get up."

    "Hey, okay." Wei Shi's heart was beating like a drum, and his face was full of smiles, and he carefully folded the clothes.

    At this time Mrs. Zhang was still looking at the clothes, and Mrs. Qin was already calling Wei Shi: "This one, please help me take it off and check the size.

    " He smiled and said: "It's suitable, please help our wife fold this one up."

    "Okay."

    It's the second one, it's the second one, Wei Shi is so excited.

    Speaking of which, this is really their luck. Most of the sample clothes made in the embroidery shop are made of relatively standard body shapes, and it just so happens that no matter whether it is Mrs. Zhang or Mrs. Qin who came today, they are all the ones who are well-maintained. You can wear it if you win a prize, which is good for buyers and sellers, it is really a very enjoyable thing.

    The five girls from the Zhang family and the Qin family are also looking at clothes suitable for their ages, and Liu Yu is taking care of them here. Yu still has time to take care of the three members of the Chen family, let them choose the clothes they like, and whisper to Lu Shuang: "If you like it, I will give it to you."

    Lu Shuang laughed straight when he heard it, and whispered to Liu Yu: " San sister-in-law is very kind, but I don’t need you to send it today, my mother told her to buy it for me early in the morning.”

    The third sister-in-law made Liu Yu blush, and she whispered, “Don’t shout.”

    “Where are you shouting ?” Well, another month."

    It was the little girl whispering in a very low voice, but it might as well be that the eldest girl of the Zhang family stood fairly close to her two, and she faintly heard a few words, and then quietly looked at the two of them. .

    When Liu Yu and Lu Shuang realized that the small talk had been heard, not only Liu Yu blushed this time, but even Lu Shuang felt a little embarrassed, but the girl from the Zhang family nodded and smiled at them, and raised her hand A set of clothes asked Liu Yu: "Miss Liu, do you think this dress suits me well?"

    Miss Zhang is holding a muslin dress, but if you don't look inside, you won't know that the main material is muslin, because the outside is made of a layer of yarn material, this dress is exactly the style designed by Liu Yu, so I have some impressions, Among the more than 100 pieces of clothing, it is considered to be the cheapest one, priced at one or two or three yuan, but Sheng has spent a lot of thought on the style and color matching, and used yarn and embroidery, so it does not look cheap at first glance.

    However, when the Zhang family girl picked up such a dress, Liu Yu was still a little surprised, but she didn't show anything, and said with a smile: "It's very suitable, it matches the girl's temperament, and I think the size should be the same. You can ask Mrs. Zhang and the others."     Mrs.

    Zhang was looking at the clothes she liked, but when she heard this, she turned around and saw that her niece had the clothes she liked, and said with a smile, "It's pretty, let me see."

When I got closer and saw that the main material was mostly fine cloth, Mrs. Zhang raised her eyebrows: "Buy something that looks better, I think there are many good-looking silk

    items." But Zhang Xiaofu said with a smile: "I like this one very much. It doesn't matter, the fine gauze is used on the outside, so it should look good on it."

    "All right, as long as you like it, I'm afraid your second uncle will ask later." Mrs. Zhang said with a smile, and turned her head to talk to the other Zhang family. The girl said: "Xiaorong has chosen a good one."

    Zhang Xiaorong responded with a smile, her mouth was very sweet: "Thank you, Auntie."

    Only then did Liu Yu understand that among the three girls from the Zhang family, the eldest two are Master Zhang Zhang Xiaofu has already decided which outfit she wants, so she asked Liu Yu to help her see the size. Liu Yu smiled and took the clothes and put them on the counter, first measured Zhang Xiaofu, then the clothes, and said with a smile "It's right, just shorten the sleeves by an inch. If Miss Zhang can wait, we can fix it today and send it to your house tomorrow."

    But Zhang Xiaofu smiled and said, "It doesn't matter, just fold it up, I will Go home and change a few stitches by yourself."

    "Alright, then I'll fold it for you."

    Before the clothes were folded, the girl from the Qin family called her: "Miss Liu, please help us take a look at these two sets. .”

    Mrs. Wei hurriedly took over the clothes she had chosen for Zhang Xiaofu, folded them and put them together with Mrs. Zhang's. From the time she entered the shop to look at the clothes after the hustle and bustle, it took only half a cup of tea time. , There are three sets that have been ordered, and two sets have been selected by the two girls of the Qin family, which is five sets, and Mrs. Zhang, Mrs. Qin, and the other two girls of the Zhang family are still watching.

    Wei Shi's heart was so fluttering that it was about to fly.

    Outside the Embroidery Village, the people and passers-by who were originally attracted by the lion dance to watch the excitement, saw that the Embroidery Village was newly opened, with two carriages parked outside, and it looked very lively from the outside. In one ear is the matriarch of the county, no one dared to go in for a while, and they didn't leave, so they waited outside, thinking about going in to have a look after the matriarch of the county left.

    The same is true of the Zhou family. According to Mrs. Zhou's nature, she would have looked for opportunities to go in and have a few words with Mrs. Qin, but after knowing that the carriage behind was coming from Mrs. Xian Zun, she didn't dare to go in at all, so she could only go in first. Wait outside.

    Then they discovered that there were people coming again...

    This time it was normal, there were no carriages and horses, and it was two unfamiliar women who entered the embroidery village together.

    Mrs. Zhou was sure she didn't know her, and she was only wearing silver ornaments on her head, which was not an exaggeration. Very well, this was an ordinary person like them. When they saw the two of them entering the store, they never gave congratulatory gifts like the Qin family and Zhang family did before. What, Mrs. Zhou was completely relieved.

    It's like breaking the magic. The people who went in front were all the officials' wives in the yamen. Of course she didn't dare to go in. Now there are two ordinary people going in. Mrs. Zhou's courage has returned, and she led her daughter and daughter-in-law with a smile. "Let's go too."

    As a result, as soon as she entered the embroidery shop, she saw Mrs. Zhang and Mrs. Qin inside smiling and talking to the two women who seemed to her to be quite ordinary. The two masters and wives are very good friends, and they even came to visit the embroidery village together, you are here at the right time, this is a good place, the clothes are better than the ones in Jinxiuzhuang, I have already chosen two sets."

    Yes, just for a while . , Mrs. Qin has already picked another set.

    Mrs. Zhou was stunned. Is this a gathering of the female family members of the yamen?

    For a moment, she didn't know whether to go in or not, but fortunately, Mrs. Chen saw her, and Mrs. Wei also recognized Zhou Qiongying. Mrs. Chen's eyes lit up, and she called her in-laws, so Mrs. Wei knew who it was.

    The two of them enthusiastically called their in-laws, and the other called Mrs. Zhou to welcome them out. Mrs. Zhou didn't have to hesitate now, and hurried in with the family, and handed the congratulatory instrument to Wei Shi while saying congratulations. .

    Mrs. Wei still had a few words of courtesy, Mrs. Zhou was able to see the whole picture of the embroidery shop because she took a few steps, the attention of the shop was already taken away by this moment, and three or four hundred pieces of material were placed on a wall of shelves. , but this is not the point, the point is those ready-made clothes!

    The clothes of the Ruyi Embroidery Village of the Liu family are so beautiful!

    Mrs. Zhou heard Zhou Qiongying talk about Liu Yu's ready-made clothing business. At this time, she inexplicably remembered the scene after the Lu family spread Lu Fengbu to the county. At that time, there was only one thought in her mind: This is Anyi County. Another Lufeng rise.

    No, no, Mrs. Zhou quickly denied her words in her heart.

    Ruyi Embroidery Shop is probably stronger than Lufeng Cloth Shop. After all, the gap between the styles of these clothes and other embroidery shops in the county is too big. It is a stronger advantage, especially if these beautiful clothes are indeed made by Liu Yu, this is the gap that it is difficult for other embroidery shops to catch up with.

    At this time, Mrs. Zhou had a preliminary understanding of Liu Yu's craftsmanship as her daughter said, and then she was envious.

    She is very sure - the Lu family is married to Bao, and the other embroidery shops in the county will have a hard time in the future. Once the reputation of Ruyi Embroidery Shop is established, they may only have a way out to make cheap clothes.

    The author has something to say:

    the first update is finally out, and the second update is probably around ten o'clock, so I'll cook first. Thanks to the little angel who voted for me to be the overlord or to irrigate the nutrient solution during 2022-05-23 18:18:02~2022-05-24 17:52:55~

    Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: Muming Cat 1

    Thanks to the little angel who cast the landmine: 42750554 1 piece; thanks

    to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 46858427 10 bottles; 5 bottles of Cece Zhaozhao; 4 bottles of eating lotus ugly; ; 1 bottle of crab, Zaizai;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 126

    Mrs. Zhou is also very sociable, and she was shocked. She praised Wei's embroidery shop again and again. Zhou Qiongying and her two sisters-in-law couldn't bear it anymore. After talking to a few people, they looked inside the clothes Go, see Qin Shi and Lu Shuang again, talking together naturally.

    On Liu Yu's side, the girl from Zhang's family named Xiao Rong had also chosen her clothes, and was calling Liu Yu to help her measure her size. The wife of the master's family also relied on the girl named Liu Yu to greet her, so she hurriedly said to Wei Shi, "Hurry up and greet the guests, our own family, we can talk later."

    Wei Shi was also concerned about business, and said with a smile: " Okay, then I'll be busy first, let's talk for a while, you can take a look in the store."

    Turn to Chen Shi and say: "My in-laws help me treat one or two."

    Chen naturally agreed, Wei turned around, and Mrs. Zhou looked at Liu with a smile. Yu glanced at her, and asked Mrs. Chen in a low voice: "I heard from Qiongying that the girl from Liu's family is very good at making clothes. Could it be that she makes all the clothes in this shop?"

    Mrs. Chen nodded and said, "No, but there must be some The little one is her tailoring and painting samples, and her craftsmanship is really good."

    "You are lucky, that child Cheng Xiao talked about such a good marriage."

    Over there, he was picking out clothes with the two masters and wives while paying attention to Mrs. Zhang who was listening. When he heard the phrase in-laws, his eyes moved slightly, he wrote down the name, and when he was about to go back, he asked his master if the third young master of Lu Feng was called Lu Chengxiao. If so, the Lu and Liu families were indeed married.

    Knowing the news she wanted, Mrs. Zhang was in a good mood. She looked through it and chose another set for herself. Fish over there to measure the size.     Liu Yu just helped Zhang Xiaorong take a good measure. This girl is shorter than her elder sister. Not only the sleeve length needs to be changed, but the skirt length also needs to be changed. It’s a lot of time, but because of the rush to start the business today, the embroiderers stayed up until the fourth watch last night, and now they’ve all gone to catch up on sleep, is it possible to send it to the house when we fix it tomorrow?”

    Zhang Xiaorong doesn't like sewing that much, and thinking that autumn clothes can't be worn in just a few days, it's okay to wait for a day, so she nodded: "Yes." While the

    two were talking, Mrs. Zhang came, and smiled with Liu Yu Said that I chose another set, of course, the job of measuring the clothes was still done by the mother in charge.

    Seeing Mrs. Zhang coming, the youngest girl in the Zhang family went over to hug her, called her mother, and took Mrs. Zhang to look at the two sets of clothes she had seen: "Do you think I look good in these two outfits? Mrs.

    Zhang held it in her hand and looked at it, "Really, do you want both sets?" The

    little girl nodded happily: "I have both, this size is too big, mother asked that Miss Liu to make it for me." "

    She is only thirteen years old, and her stature has not yet grown.

    Mrs. Zhang readily agreed, and at first glance she doted on her daughter very much. She called Liu Yu over, showed her the two clothes, and said, "My girl wants to make two sets of clothes. Miss, please remember. Ask Mama Yu to report the measurements to you."

    Mama Yu should be the mother in charge of Mr. Zhang's house, Liu Yu readily agreed, went back to the counter to communicate with Mama Yu, took a pen and ink, and placed it on the small table for guests. Made a custom record.

    At this time, I have to be thankful that I made preparations to practice calligraphy as early as May, and now I don’t need to cause more trouble for hiding clumsiness. As for fonts, she has only stayed in Liuxian Pavilion for less than two years, and there are too many things to learn. This one is not the most important, it is really just called correct, nothing surprising.

    From keeping accounts to writing custom orders by himself, Wei Shi has long been used to it, so he doesn't find it strange.

    The shop was bustling with activity. Mrs. Zhang had already come to check out first. She chose two sets, one for each of her two nieces and two sets for her daughter. This purchase was six sets, which had already exceeded the original plan to join the crowd. But in fact, there are still some unfinished meanings.

    Wei Shi is not familiar with prices and styles, so it was Liu Yu who came here at this time. The Liu family has the habit of doing accounts. Liu Yu shop puts a set of folded clothes in a piece of cloth, and then quotes a set. Write, while telling Mrs. Zhang the price, the voice is not high, and the other companies far away can't hear clearly.

    Among the six sets chosen by Mrs. Zhang, except for Zhang Xiaofu’s one, two or three sets, most of them cost two or three. Didn't pick expensive clothes, Liu Yu looked at her attire, and didn't think that Mrs. Zhang couldn't afford more expensive clothes, she was probably being kind, and she was afraid that they would waive the most expensive one if they took out the red ticket for a suit. I just looked at the mid-range clothes to choose.

    At that moment, the total price of the six sets at Zhang's house was calculated at seventeen taels, and Wei asked with a smile, "madam, did you bring the red ticket for the opening of the new store?

    " When it was up, Wei Shi took it, pointed to the most expensive set of clothes, and said: "This set has been paid off with red tickets, and the other five sets have a total price of fourteen taels. ”

    He dialed the beads, and said, “Chenghui, eleven taels of money, just give eleven taels.”

    Six sets of such good clothes cost eleven taels, even Mrs. Zhang was surprised. Unexpectedly, the red ticket was waived for a set, and there was a profit. He smiled and said: "Thank you, Mrs. Liu. I will definitely come back to buy more clothes at home." "It is we who want to     thank

    you for your care."

Liu Yu had already tied up the bundle of clothes neatly, and held them with both hands to the little maid who followed the mother in charge.

    After a while, the Qin family and the two masters and wives also gained something. Mrs. Qin paid attention to Mrs. Zhang's movements. Mrs. Zhang chose six sets, and she would definitely not go over here. The mother and daughter chose five sets. The unit price of clothes is also comparable to that of the Zhang family. After using the red ticket of one tael, they gave up 20% of the profit, and finally paid twelve taels.

    The two masters and wives each had two sets. After using the red ticket pawned one tael, one paid more than four taels, and the other paid more than five taels.

    At this moment, a total of fifteen sets of clothes were sold. Although the profit was not high, but within two or three quarters of an hour, thirty-two taels of money was recovered, which can be said to be a very amazing achievement.

    Fifteen sets, the small embroidery shops in the county may not be able to sell fifteen sets of ready-made clothes in two or three days, and in the off-season, they may not be able to sell this amount in seven or eight days.

    Mrs. Zhou, who had been paying special attention to this place, finally understood why there were so many people from the county government. It turned out that the Liu family had actually given red tickets to Liu Yanqing's colleagues.

    Convinced, really convinced, among other things, the three families who came here today must be regular customers of Ruyi Embroidery Village in the future.

    Wei Shi and Liu Yu sent people out of the door, the two carriages left, and the two teachers and wives also left, but the front door also became quiet, and the people waiting and watching in front of them all left, thinking to come another day.

    When Wei Shi and Liu Yu returned to the shop, Chen Shi said congratulations: "Good luck with the opening!"

    Now that all his family members are here, Wei Shi relaxed and thanked with a smile.

    Qin, Lu Shuang, and Zhou Qiongying, the two daughters-in-law of the Lu family had already picked out the clothes they wanted, but Wei and Liu Yu were busy all the time, so they held back and said nothing. There are so many rules in the big family, just take the clothes you like and go into the fitting room to try them on. After this try, no one is willing to take them off.

    The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law of the Lu family each chose two sets, and the three mother-in-law and daughter-in-law of the Zhou family also chose one set each. With a wave of her hand, she will pay for the clothes of her daughter-in-law and daughter.

    For a while Qin and Zhou Qiongying continued to flatter, Mrs. Zhou smiled and said that she would also pay the two daughters-in-law. Wei thought that the Zhou family had sent He Yi here today, and the three that had just been taken back were used as one or two red cards. The tickets were given to the Zhou family's mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, but they didn't have much money. The only thing I said was that the payment was reduced by two or three taels before making a profit.

    As soon as she gave away the red ticket, Mrs. Zhou felt embarrassed, and said she had taken advantage of it, so she asked her two daughter-in-laws to choose another set.

    Both parties were polite, and in the end everyone was happy. Chen's family wanted to praise the Lu family's business, so he was quite willing to buy it and paid a dozen or so taels, while the two daughters-in-law of the Zhou family chose one or two taels of clothes, and paid six taels after the discount.

    This is another income of more than twenty taels of silver.

    It was just over an hour before and after, and more than fifty taels of silver came into the account. Mrs. Zhou said goodbye and led her two daughters-in-law out of the embroidery village with a sigh: "This Ruyi embroidery village is amazing."

    The eldest daughter-in-law of the Zhou family said: "This is the first day of opening, there are people cheering, there should not be so many people in the future, and according to the level of profit sharing, there is really not much money to make."

    Mrs. Zhou glanced at her and said: "You I still don’t understand, it’s a skill to get so many people to cheer, I don’t make any money this time, the signboard is out, and she will make some money in the future.” While

    talking, another mule cart came, and the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law all stopped She stopped and watched the mule cart pass by. Sure enough, it stopped at the gate of Xiuzhuang, and a mother and daughter got out of the cart. Coincidentally, she also recognized this, and it was the wife of the household book office.     Mrs. Zhou looked at the eldest daughter-in-law again: "Look, you have seen the red ticket. It is valid within three days. I am afraid that all the officials in the entire yamen have received this red ticket. This trick is really clever, with that skill. If you have this kind of brains, the Liu family will flourish."     Mrs. Zhou has already made up her mind, and when her daughter comes over again, she has to confess in private that Liu Yu, the sister-in-law, must make friends with her, and that will definitely only be beneficial. There is no harm in that.     The opening day of Liu’s house was bustling and bustling. The red ticket sent out by Liu Yanqing came back at noon. At noon, a group of female workers were invited to eat for two tables, and they were sent back with wages and red envelopes. When Li was not so busy, Mrs. Chen came over again and had a whisper with Mrs. Wei.     Liu Yu was originally in the tailoring room thinking about the style of the sample clothes, but Wei Shi called out with a smile, and asked Chen Shi to talk to Liu Yu in detail alone, and she went back to the back.     Liu Yuyuan was still surprised, when Chen Shi said what she wanted, her face became really hot.     Mrs. Chen said that on the first day of opening, she still wanted to take care of her business. Her wedding dress, Lu Chengxiao's wedding dress, if Liu Yu wanted to make it, they would all be customized at Ruyi Embroidery Workshop.     Chen's face was full of smiles, and said: "Originally, it was going to be settled at Jinxiu Village in Yuanzhou, but you have opened this yourself. In some places in the south of the Yangtze River, it is customary for girls to make wedding dresses by themselves. Auntie just wanted to ask Ask, are you willing to do it, if you are willing, it will be quite memorable in the future."     Liu Yu would not want to, she just wants to be Lu Chengxiao, she was a little panicked, said: "I have never made a man's robe. "

    This is what she wanted, Chen was very happy, and said: "Don't worry, your uncle will go to Hongdu to buy goods in ten days, and he will go to Yuanzhou first. You have a very good vision in this regard. He Discuss with me to let you go with me, and then you can just go to Jinxiuzhuang to see the samples, they will accept custom-made wedding clothes."

    For this order, the Chen family generously gave an auspicious number of eighteen taels.

    Liu Yu took the money so hot, but Chen's face was full of joy, and he was about to leave after handing over the money. Liu Yu thought of something, and called to her: "Auntie, you haven't given me the size of Lu Chengxiao's clothes."

    Mrs. Chen patted her forehead, and said, "I really don't have that. He hasn't lived at home for many years, and his clothes are all bought outside. In this way, I will ask that kid Cheng Xiao to come over later, and you can measure his size." "

    This time Liu Yu was really serious, his face was like pancakes, and he hurriedly said: "No, Auntie, you...you just give me the measurement and write it to me."

    Chen was originally happy for the young couple to get close, look at Liu Yu She blushed, not knowing how to be happy in her heart, how could she get what she wanted, and shook her head with an extremely serious face: "This stumps me, I don't know how to make clothes, and the size is not good, otherwise you let your embroidery shop Can the tailor give me the measurement?"

    These words seemed to be sincere, but the tailors in the embroidery shop selling men's clothes were all men, so how could Liu Yu ask some tailor to measure for Lu Chengxiao.

    Mrs. Chen had already left with a smile, saying that the two grandchildren couldn't leave each other, but the anxiety on her face could not be concealed.

    Liu Yu looked at the eighteen taels of bank notes in his hand and felt hot for a moment.

    The author has something to say:

    the second watch is coming, good night~
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 127

    Originally, Mrs. Chen wanted to watch her youngest son's excitement, but it didn't happen. She had just returned to the cloth shop when Lin Huaigeng came and called her away. followed.

    Mrs. Chen dragged her family with her children, and the two children couldn't stay in the shop, so they asked Babao to drive them back to Changfeng Town in the afternoon. Even Wei Shiqiang refused to invite a table tonight Yes, just talk about the future.

    Therefore, Lu Chengxiao didn't even know that his mother had left him a surprise.

    He received the news from Lin Huaigeng, saying that Qin Er had returned and went to Changfeng Escort Bureau with Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an.

    The two met in the meeting, and after the chatter, Qin Er got straight to the point, detailing his itinerary for the past few days.

    It turned out that he had found a relationship with an uncle, and people on the water in Jiangnanxi Road could buy a few cents, and he had been greeted along the way. If something happened, report the name of this uncle, so as to ensure the safety of the waterway on Jiangnanxi Road. Unsurprisingly, as for Liangzhe, that uncle also sent a letter, asking him to visit a person when he was in Liangzhe.

    This trip to Liangzhe was enough to leave. After negotiating the cost, Lu Chengxiao and the three of them left the escort agency. After that, they had no time to relax. Fang returns.     When Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an returned home, Liu Yu, Wei Shi, and Liu Yanqing had just finished their accounts, and they made eighty-six taels on the first day of opening. Naturally, this was due to the large number of people supporting the opening and the red tickets, as well as Chen Eighteen taels of custom-made hi-clothes.     The profit is not too big, but the start is excellent, at least the two of them are not worried about not being able to earn the cost of cloth before the tenth day of August.     When Liu Yanping returned home, he told the members of the Wei family that he would go back to Yangshan Village to collect the cloth early the next morning, and said, "I brought a lot of goods this time. I'm afraid the dyeing workshop won't deliver the goods so quickly, and I'm afraid it will be delayed by the time." When it's time to leave, I have to collect a batch of cloth and send it to Yuanzhou Dyeing Workshop."     Both Wei Shi and Liu Yu were taken aback.     Wei Shi murmured: "Is it so fast?"

    They have been too busy recently, busy preparing for the opening of the shop, they forgot that Lu Chengxiao, Liu Yanping, and Liu Yan'an were originally scheduled to leave on the fifth day of August, and now they have to move forward, so wouldn't it be these two days?

    Before Liu Yanping could reply, there was a knock on the door of the yard. He thought for a while and smiled: "It must be Cheng Xiao. He has to go back to Changfeng Town tomorrow morning, and it will take several days to collect the cloth."

    I want to go back . Now, naturally I want to meet Liu Yu, Lu Chengxiao actually still needs Liu Yu's help, he said after seeing Liu Yu: "After receiving the cloth, it will be the same as before, and it will be shipped directly to Yuanzhou Go, the first batch of printing has to be decided first, and I'd like to ask for your opinion on this."

    This is an important matter, so Wei asked several people to go to the shop to discuss, saying: "There are too many fabrics over there. It's fine to see which color suits you and cut a sample."

    Liu Yu had already been to the dyeing workshop before, and she knew the approximate colors and patterns that could be dyed there, so she took a lamp and led Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanping over there.

    As for Liu Yan'an, he was in charge of continuing to receive the second batch of cloth in Yangshan Village, and he didn't need to worry about the dyeing workshop. He was really not interested in the color of the cloth, so he didn't sleep well for a few days, so he went to wash and rest.

    There is a difference between autumn clothes and summer colors, and there is a difference between early autumn and late autumn. Lu Chengxiao knows a little bit about this, but Liu Yanping doesn't understand at all. Liu Yu has made a lot of autumn clothes recently, and she knows what color patterns will be more colorful , and immediately pointed to some ready-made clothes in the store to explain.

    Of course, there is still a difference between the cloth woven by ramie and the cloth in Liuyu's shop, and this is just for reference.

    The selection was almost complete, and there was no need to touch the cloth in the shop. More than a hundred sets of ready-made clothes were made. There were so many rags in the cutting room, and the three of them went to the tailoring room again.

    There were three big baskets filled with all kinds of rags, and Liu Yu wanted to find samples from these fabrics for Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanping to bring to Yuanzhou.

    Liu Yanping took a look at the three big baskets, well, I don't know when to turn them over, at this time he was supposed to help, but he was also a narrow-minded person, looked at Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yu, and said, "I'll help you with this." I'm not busy, why don't you look for Yu'er?"

    Such an obvious free space for the two of them to get along, Lu Chengxiao almost wanted to give Liu Yanping a hug and thank him, and immediately answered: "Okay, you go to rest, I will help Yuer find it." It     was so fast, Liu Yanping was funny , the unmarried couple who are about to get married, and both of them are respectful. The daughter-in-law Liu Datian and Liu Chunshan who lived in the opposite room had lunch today and returned home from the holiday like other female workers. Just ask them to come back tomorrow. , there are no outsiders, and there is nothing to talk about.     Liu Yanping didn't wait for Liu Yu to say anything, and went out with a smile.     Wei Shi and Liu Yanqing obviously had the same idea. In short, the whole family wanted to make it happen, and no one walked around in the yard, let alone the tailoring room.     As soon as Liu Yanping left, the room became extremely quiet, but Liu Yu didn't have too much charm, and was more worried. While looking for rags, he asked Lu Chengxiao: "The matter of finding the escort agency you mentioned earlier can be negotiated." Already ?"     "Okay, Second Brother Qin is quite safe, this time I went to Yuanzhou to find his uncle, and asked for a way, and the waterway along the way has been ordered to go down, if something really happens, report to his old man No one will embarrass us with the title of Uncle Shi."     Liu Yu wondered: "What kind of person is so powerful?"     Lu Chengxiao smiled: "Officials have their way, soldiers have their way, and Jianghu people have their way."     Liu Yu listened Understood, it’s a gang. That’s the way of Mr. Meng from Wei Lianxing’s previous life. Some of these people are tricky, and some are arrogant. If you can follow their way, you can save a lot of time. Trouble, but these people like to go to Fengyuechang most when they are socializing, so she can't help but feel a little worried, but she doesn't express it, she just asks: "Then what about going to Liangzhe?"     "I took a letter from his uncle, Find a backing mountain for the Liangzhe Waterway."     "In this way, it's quite safe." Liu Yu said, but he was a little absent-minded.     Lu Chengxiao only said that she was still not at ease, and said: "Anxin, Second Brother Qin will bring five more masters, a group of six people will go with us, a boat with more than a dozen masters, this time it is a big ship, and there are more than ten or twenty boatmen , nothing happened."

    Liu Yu nodded and continued flipping through the samples.

    One piece after another was found and coded on the table. Although Lu Chengxiao was looking for the sample cloth, most of the time his eyes were on Liu Yu's face. His hands also stopped, and he turned his head slightly to look at Liu Yu, until he saw that Liu Yu had noticed it himself, stopped and asked him: "What's wrong?"

    Lu Chengxiao moved closer to her: "Is Bu more important than me? Why don't you ask me?" When will you leave and return?"

    That little grievance made Liu Yu throw away all the inexplicable emotions just now, and laughed softly: "Then when will you leave and return?"

    Lu Chengxiao was the most unbearable Zhu Liuyu looked at him and smiled, his heart beat fast as he was getting closer, knowing that he was getting closer and that's it, but he didn't want to move away from him at all.

    "You look good when you smile. What were you thinking just now?"

    She was aware of it when she was distracted for a moment. Liu Yu asked without answering, "I don't look good when I'm not smiling?

    " It's going to kill me.

    "Good-looking, why not good-looking." In his eyes, Liu Yu is good-looking no matter what, and can easily capture his whole mind. There must be only one like this in this world, the unique one.

    However, none of these words could be uttered, but the affectionate eyes were staring at her.

    Liu Yu's face turned hot, and she was ashamed of the thought just now, and this time she asked him seriously: "I will collect the cloth tomorrow, when will I go to Yuanzhou?"

    Lu Chengxiao laughed, "Yan An and I will stay here to collect the cloth, you The second brother will take the lead and go to Yuanzhou."

    So it is actually her second brother who wants to see the samples, not Lu Chengxiao at all, he is staying here in a serious manner now, Liu Yu doesn't think it's funny, and he really couldn't hold it back, the corners of his lips twitched slightly , with curved eyebrows and eyes.

    Looking at the beauty under the lamp, and it was such a quiet night, Lu Chengxiao's heart was really throbbing, and he was obsessed with watching, blatantly, he refused to take a look away.

    Who can resist this kind of scrutiny, Liu Yu smiled gradually, and became a kind of joyful, secretive and bewildered shame, stepped back slightly, and reminded Lu Chengxiao, "Hurry up and find a cloth sample, aren't you Stay here to help?"

    Lu Chengxiao laughed, "Okay." He

    also stepped back a little, and started to help her find the fabric samples.

    Liu Yu breathed a sigh of relief, and then found that Lu Chengxiao was smiling very happily. He looked for a cloth sample, and when he glanced at her, the dimples on his face appeared, and her heartbeat was not right again.

    Liu Yu really wanted to ask Lu Chengxiao where he learned the skill of bewitching people, just staring at people can make people feel flustered and short of breath.

    At this moment, I remembered that the business of making Xifu that I took over came. Do you want to measure it now?

    She was blushing and heart beating when Lu Chengxiao looked at her, she couldn't say those words in a daze, even thinking of that scene, her heart beat faster, especially thinking that both Chen Shi and Wei Shi knew, that feeling of shame or palpitation, flustered, unspeakable.

    Liu Yu tried his best to immerse his attention in the cloth basket. The two of them were rummaging through the same basket of cloth. While rummaging through, they bumped into one place with their hands. Liu Yu's hand trembled, and he subconsciously retracted it. Living.     When their eyes met, Lu Chengxiao's throat moved slightly, and he couldn't help leaning forward and leaning towards Liu Yu. Liu Yu's eyelashes trembled slightly, and he didn't dare to look at Lu Chengxiao. She was originally sitting facing the door. Seeing the shadows of the two of them being printed on the window paper by the candlelight, I was startled, how could he let him get close, and stood up with a hand: "I'll go to another basket to pick."     Lu Chengxiao was unprepared, and she turned around and retreated as soon as she pulled her hand. Opened, seeing Liu Yu's cheeks flushed with embarrassment, he shook Kong Luo's hand.     He didn't know that the figures of the two of them were printed on the window paper. If Wei Shi and the others looked this way, they would be able to see what the two of them were doing at a glance.     Liu Yu's heart was beating violently, and she didn't even know if she was watched by her auntie or any brother. After thinking about it carefully, the shadow she saw at that time seemed to be quite normal. The only thing that caught her attention was that she turned around abruptly. go away.

    It seems like a guilty conscience, so I don't ask myself.

    Her face was burning hot, and she didn't dare to remind Lu Chengxiao that the shadows of the two of them would be reflected on the window paper because she was afraid that Wei Shi would hear it. She was afraid that if Lu Chengxiao did something else, he wouldn't be able to stay in the tailoring room for a moment. Not to mention measuring clothes.

    The author has something to say:

    No more updates today. I have been drinking traditional Chinese medicine to regulate my body for more than half a month. The doctor’s suggestion is to relax and rest more, so I dare not pressurize myself, otherwise the bitter medicine will be in vain. . The atmosphere is here in this chapter, and the clothes are measured in the next chapter. Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-05-24 22:13:14~2022-05-25 19:02:04~

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: so tired 20 10 bottles; 10 bottles of Fengzhiyao; 5 bottles of shallow water and deep clouds; 1 bottle of crab and Lili;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 128

    Liu Yu's heart turned sharply, but it reminded her of something, and she finally found a reason to leave the tailoring room openly.

    "By the way, Mrs. Lin, do you still remember?"

    Lu Chengxiao stepped in without knowing why she mentioned Mrs. Lin, but he nodded and asked her: "What?"

    "When I handed over the shop before, she gave me a complete set of For skin nourishing, moisturizing, and cosmetics, I thought I couldn’t just accept gifts and not return gifts, so this time I go to Yuanzhou, can you help me bring her a gift in return?”

    Lu Chengxiao didn’t know that Liu Yu was actually looking for it on the spur of the moment with a guilty conscience. As an excuse, he took this as a business, nodded and asked Liu Yu: "Okay, what to bring?"

    "I think Mrs. Lin is about the same size as my aunt, so I'll go to the shop and pick out a set of clothes for her.

    " As a return gift, Liu Yu could actually deliver it in person when she went to Yuanzhou after the tenth day of the eighth lunar month, but at this time she used it as an excuse to lure Lu Chengxiao out of the tailoring room.

    Seeing that Liu Yu was going to the shop, Lu Chengxiao hurriedly went to carry the lamp, this time leading the way in a proper manner.

    The two entered the shop, Lu Chengxiao put the lamp on a group of empty counters, Liu Yu looked at it, pointed to the tables and chairs in the back and said: "You take a seat, I'll pick a set of clothes suitable for Mrs. Lin. "

    How could Lu Chengxiao sit still? Although he didn't know about the shadow, he was also aware of Liu Yu's embarrassment. Seeing her rushing out of the tailoring room, Lu Chengxiao regretted it long ago, and shouldn't have offended her.

    It's all right now, before I even said a few words, why don't you choose the clothes for Mrs. Lin and let him go? Feeling remorse and apprehension in his heart, he stood by the counter helplessly, followed Liu Yu with his gaze, carefully scrutinizing her expression.

    The clothes in the shop were basically displayed by Liu Yu. She knew what styles they were in, and it didn't take much time to choose clothes for Mrs. Lin. She picked a few for comparison, and chose the best one to take Next, carried the clothes to the counter and folded them, took a piece of cloth and wrapped it carefully, and then pushed it to Lu Chengxiao.

    There is a set of counters between the two, one is inside and the other is outside. Lu Chengxiao looked at the small baggage pushed in front of him, and he dared not take it. He was afraid that if he took it, Liu Yu's next sentence would be that it was getting too late. He can go back.

    "Yu'er, Yan An and I will make the second cloth trip to Yuanzhou, but I have to go to three villages to collect cloth twice. I'm afraid I won't have time to come to the county again. When the time comes, we will board the boat directly from Changfeng Town. Yixian took your third brother's cloth and went directly to Yuanzhou."

    So, I can only talk tonight, and goodbye may not be until September.

    Liu Yu couldn't hear the unfinished words. In fact, she was very reluctant to let him go, so she didn't say anything. It's good for the two of them to stay together. For a while, she thought about the wedding dress. If he really After leaving tomorrow, I will go straight to Yuanzhou, but there is no delay in measuring clothes.

    "Lu Chengxiao, Auntie came to buy a lot of clothes today." Her voice was very soft, and she paused for a while.

    Lu Chengxiao's heart was a little relieved, but it's okay, it's better to tell him to go back now, before he said anything, he heard Liu Yu's next sentence: "I also ordered our wedding clothes here."

    Lu Chengxiao was stunned, and still Some did not react, Liu Yu's face was already hot: "I also made your body, I, I will measure it for you."

    After she finished speaking, she didn't dare to look at Lu Chengxiao, and hurriedly lowered her head to take a pen and paper from the counter. Unusually, the pen is a lead made of graphite that Mrs. Wei went out to buy in the evening. The embroidery shop is full of clothes fabrics. I was afraid of staining the ready-made clothes with a brush and ink, so I bought this instead.

    When all the pens and papers were ready, Liu Yu took a cloth ruler and walked out from behind the counter. Lu Chengxiao wanted to turn around to look at her, but she pressed her lightly on his back: "Stand still."

    He immediately became honest and dared not look back .

    Liu Yu was behind him, his fingertips landed on his shoulders, and very quickly, they reached his arms again, Lu Chengxiao's heart skipped a beat, he turned his head to look at Liu Yu, who was already in front of him.

    "Raise your hand."

    Lu Chengxiao raised his hand as he said, and then, for a moment, he was almost surrounded by Liu Yu. The fragrance from Liu Yu's hair could be clearly heard, and Lu Chengxiao's heart was beating like a drum, but he didn't dare to move. move.

    Conscious of self-denial, Liu Yu does not know that the rolling Adam's apple and undulating chest are all in Liu Yu's eyes, and even the hands clenched into fists, Liu Yu can also see the whole thing when measuring his waistline.

    When Liu Yu was ready and took half a step back to memorize the data, Lu Chengxiao held his breath before letting go, but he was not happy, but a sense of loss that could almost overwhelm him.

    The heartbeat, tension, and heavy breathing caused by Liu Yu's approach are not torture to him, but sweet. When Liu Yu retreats, he just feels empty.

    But there was something in the tailoring room just now, and he didn't dare to repeat it at all, so he could only suppress the burning desire deep in his bones and blood.

    Desire can be suppressed, but the ambiguous atmosphere is obviously not something they can control, especially after Liu Yu wrote down the size, in fact, there is nothing wrong in this shop, but the two of them stood less than two steps apart, But no one mentioned it.

    Liu Yu glanced at the lamp on the counter without any trace. This time, the shadows of the two of them were on the innermost wall of the shop. Ask Lu Chengxiao softly: "Do you want to take something with you when you go out this time?"

    Lu Chengxiao was a little surprised, so naturally he would not refuse.

    "Yes." After saying this, his eyes naturally fell on the pearl hairpin in Liu Yu's hair, and there was joy in his eyes.

    Liu Yu smiled, but instead of raising her hand to pull out the hairpin, she tiptoed, leaned close to Lu Chengxiao, and planted a light kiss on his cheek.

    With that very light and soft fragrance, Lu Chengxiao was ecstatic after a moment of surprise, from his heart to his brows, his whole body glowed.

    Liu Yu had already backed away, but Lu Chengxiao was not satisfied with such a quick touch. He held Liu Yu's hand, without any worries in his heart, and set his gaze on Liu Yu's lips.

    That gaze was extremely aggressive, and Liu Yu had an intuition of being targeted by beasts and wanting to tear them apart.

    Soon she knew that this was not an illusion, Lu Chengxiao's empty right hand caressed her cheek, and his thumb was pressing on her lips, one by one, as the two of them breathed more and more, they rolled over her lips.

    "Yu'er." His voice was hoarse, so low that only the two of them could hear each other: "For a month, I want...to ask for more, okay?"

    Okay...

    Liu Yu couldn't answer, and neither could Lu Chengxiao. If she needs to answer, the affection in each other's eyes has long been the answer.

    He leaned over and held her cheeks, carefully, probing, and getting closer until his breath intertwined, all the desires in his flesh and blood were comforted at that moment, but it was only for a moment, and was soon overwhelmed by more raging desires , more empty, wants to cherish but wants to plunder even more.

    The young man who just got to know the taste, from almost clumsy probing to plundering, until he was out of breath, he slowed down a little, but he hugged him tighter and tighter, never retreating, and refused to leave.

    Liu Yubai has learned all the skills in Liuxian Pavilion, but at this moment his mind is blank, he can't think of anything, all his strength seems to be exhausted, and he feels like he is stepping on a pile of clouds.

    The young man who was overwhelmed, how much self-denial he used to have, and how fierce the backlash is now, he didn't know how to write the word satiety, until the body's reaction was uncontrollable, the two of them forcibly interrupted the so-called "thinking" request.

    Forehead to forehead, nose to breath, Liu Yu's cheeks were flushed, but her eyes were covered with a layer of mist filled with water vapor.

    Lu Chengxiao had never seen such a coquettish attitude before, he felt his throat constricted, and couldn't restrain himself from wanting to get closer, Liu Yu hurriedly turned his face away, buried his face on his shoulder, and refused to cling any more.

    Stay longer, I'm afraid the auntie and the others will think too much, and... Lu Chengxiao will only feel more uncomfortable.

    Lu Chengxiao was also aware of his situation, and if he continued to mess around, it would be difficult to go out for a while, so he hugged Liu Yu to calm his breath.

    It was about half a cup of tea time, and the two of them got better. Lu Chengxiao looked at Liu Yu's reddened lips, and was reluctant to leave just now, but now he is even more reluctant to leave.

    Thinking about it now, the trip to Zhejiang and Zhejiang, which only took more than a month, had become extremely long and difficult before it even started. I couldn't hold back for a while, and when Liu Yu glared at him, Lu Chengxiao just pecked her lips lightly. With a low smile, he leaned into her ear and whispered: "This idea is better than

    Zhuchai, Yu'er, I want to get married now." The voice was hoarse, and the warm breath fell on Liu Yu's ear, causing a numbness.

    Liu Yu didn't know what Liu Yu was thinking about when Lu Chengxiao wanted to get married right now, so she hurriedly avoided him, refusing to let him approach again.

    Lu Chengxiao hugged him with a smile, and said: "Speaking seriously, I asked Babao to find Zhongren's house in Sexian County. If there is a letter from Zhongren, he will report to the cloth shop. I told my dad that when the time comes, let me He asks you to go and see it together. If you like it, he will help me decide first. If you still manage the embroidery village after marriage, you will live here with your uncle when I go out. If I am at home, we will live in our own small house. .”

    Liu Yu's whole face became hot now, Lu Chengzhang and Zhou Qiongying were married, and the two lived behind Lu Feng before, but Lu Chengxiao was in a hurry to buy a house, Liu Yu thought that he had been tempted a few times recently, It's just that some people restrained themselves a lot. Looking at tonight again, I don't know why he hurriedly bought a house. He was so ashamed for a moment that he withdrew from Lu Chengxiao's arms, and said in a low voice, "There's no such thing as seriousness."

    Lu Chengxiao I like to see how shy she is, and she leans over and smiles: "After we get married, we will be husband and wife, how can we not be serious?"

    Liu Yu's heart was pounding, but he refused to talk to Lu Chengxiao any more, and sent him the burden of bringing Yuanzhou to him. Throwing it in his arms, he took a look at him and chased him away: "I won't tell you, it's late, go back quickly." As

    he said that, he took the piece of paper with the size of Lu Chengxiao's clothes on it, raised the lamp, and went out first , Lu Chengxiao followed behind with a smile.

    When the two walked out of the shop, Liu Yu realized that Lu Chengxiao might not know where the Lin family's shop was, so he told Lu Chengxiao the address of Mrs. Lin's new shop, and then sent him to the gate of the courtyard.

    Thinking of not seeing each other for more than a month, Lu Chengxiao couldn't let go, and Liu Yu was the same.

    "Go back, one month will be soon." Liu Yu persuaded like this, and said without words: "I'll find those cloth samples in a while and give them to my second brother tomorrow morning."

    Seeing that Lu Chengxiao was still reluctant to leave, Liu Yu said: "I'll get up early tomorrow morning to see you off."

    This finally made Lu Chengxiao smile, and said with a chuckle, "Okay."

    Liu Yu was afraid that Wei and the others would hear, so he refused to talk to him any more, and hurriedly Push people out.

    The author has something to say:

    It's finally written, these two are really sticky. Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as a king or irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-05-25 19:02:04~2022-05-26 20:05:56~

    Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: Full Moon i 50 Bottles; So Tired, 10 bottles of Mi Ang Kou; 6 bottles of Mumu who like Xiaozhe; 5 bottles of Zhengda, Peter Meow, Ga; 2 bottles of Mo Yan 6556; 1 bottle of Guyan;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 129

    The wooden door was closed, but no one was willing to leave the door.

    Liu Yu listened carefully to Lu Chengxiao's leaving footsteps. She didn't hear any movement for a while. She opened the wooden door a little, poked her head out, and was facing Lu Chengxiao who was standing against the wall by the door and looked sideways at her when she heard the door open.

    Surprised at first, then they all laughed.

    Liu Yu was sweet and funny in his heart, and asked him softly, "Why haven't you left yet?"

    Lu Chengxiao looked at her, and said with a smile, "I want to get closer to you." The

    extremely low voice softened into one's heart.

    Liu Yu looked at him, then looked back at the yard, except for the lamp in her hand, there was actually no light, auntie and the others fell asleep?

    Liu Yu didn't know why, but she was bold for a while, turned the light in her hand to the darkest, walked out on tiptoe, turned around and carefully closed the courtyard door.

    Lu Chengxiao was stunned, and unconsciously stood upright. He was standing by the door, and the distance between the two was only a step or two, and he reached out to hold Liu Yu.

    Holding it doesn't count, and the fingertips dug into her slender five fingers little by little, until the ten fingers intertwined to be satisfied.

    This is a narrow alley, almost no one walks in it at night, Liu Yu put the lamp in his hand by the door, the already tiny light was covered by the eaves of the door, and the only thing that could shine was the edge of the lamp One inch above the ground, you can't see anything outside the alley.

    She was led by him, and asked softly with a smile, "Is this close?"

    "Close." Lu Chengxiao's heart beat a little faster.

    In fact, it is possible to get closer, but he just squeezed Liu Yu's hand without making any further movements, and asked her softly: "Are you tired recently? I just stood there for a while, and I'm leaving right away. You go back to rest too." Let's go."

    Every day, Lu Chengxiao asked Liu Yanping, when Liu Yu and the others were going to stay up, and what Liu Yu was busy with, so even if Liu Yu was busy, there was not much time to see each other these days, Lu Chengxiao was actually very concerned about Liu Yu's affairs. Still very clear.

    The female workers can take a day off and go back to catch up on sleep, but because she opened for business on this day, she really held up the audience, and even if she wanted to be clingy with her, Lu Chengxiao still cherished Liu Yu even more in his heart at this time.

    Liu Yu looked outside the narrow alley, there were no stars and no moon tonight, in fact nothing could be seen outside the alley, it was just darkness, she pulled out the hand that was held by Lu Chengxiao little by little.

    The palms fell inch by inch until they were completely separated. Lu Chengxiao thought she should turn around and go back, but a pair of arms wrapped around his neck.

    Lu Chengxiao's heart suffocated, and his breathing became chaotic in an instant.

    Liu Yu's hand attached to Lu Chengxiao's neck moved slightly, with extremely light force, he gently pressed Lu Chengxiao to his side, without her needing any more effort, Lu Chengxiao had already obediently and slowly approached.

    His breath was heavy, and when he was very close, his throat rolled, and with the last bit of self-control, he whispered: "Yu'er?

    "

    Liu Yu's last sound was swallowed up, and he was still rational under the drug, but even if he took the initiative to Liu Yu, his sanity was defeated in an instant.

    In the dark night, only the gradual breath and the hotter air can show a little difference in this narrow alley.

    Different from the unfamiliarity in the first round, the young man is self-taught in matters of love and learns very quickly. With a very soft muffled sound, it was the little baggage Liu Yu gave Lu Chengxiao to bring to Yuanzhou that fell to the ground.

    The lips are extremely sweet, so sweet that Lu Chengxiao can only feel his bones trembling.

    Liu Yu started, but couldn't control the scene at all. She didn't know how long it had been.

    I can only hug his thin waist and let him carry it softly.

    When he finally stopped, Liu Yu's lips were half crisp and half numb.

    Lu Chengxiao calmed down his breathing, but he couldn't calm down the extremely suppressed desire, his blood seemed to be hot. However, apart from his lips, he didn't dare to go one step further, and he didn't even dare to teach Liu Yu to notice any abnormalities in his body.

    He could only hold Liu Yu's waist with one hand, and clasped the back of her head tightly with the other, touching the tips of his noses, entangled with his hot breath, calling Yu'er in a hoarse voice.

    One sound, another sound.

    Liu Yu's legs were extremely weak, and his mind went blank for a while.

    Lu Chengxiao's eyes were red, and the hands holding Liu Yu's waist were clasped extremely tightly, barely able to restrain the trembling in his bones and blood, September, it's almost here.

    He didn't dare to let himself go any longer, he straightened Liu Yu's messy long hair, and then whispered in her ear: "Go back now, lock the door and go to rest, sleep well, see you tomorrow morning."

    Liu Yu Nodding, I hooked Lu Chengxiao's neck just now because of his words that he wanted to get closer to you. In a moment of brain fever, in the alley... this is already out of line, how dare you continue to mess around, nodded hastily, Just stoop to carry the lamp.

    His hand was held by Lu Chengxiao, Liu Yu thought that he had tasted the essence, so he pressed his hand to his mouth and begged for mercy softly: "I'm sleepy." The

    voice was delicate and soft, and there was a bit of water in the eyes, but charming, there was no sleepiness at all. .

    But Lu Chengxiao liked this very much, and laughed lowly: "I just want to say, you don't have to get up too early to see me off tomorrow, wake up after you've had enough sleep, I won't be in a hurry." Only then did

    Liu Yu realize that he was thinking too much, With a hot face, he nodded his head and said hello.

    Lu Chengxiao didn't let go, he bent down to lift the lamp for her, handed it to Liu Yu, and then beckoned her to go in.

    Liu Yu pushed the courtyard door very carefully, for fear of making any noise from the wooden door. Fortunately, the door of this house was well repaired, and there was no sound. She entered the door and waved for Lu Chengxiao to go back and rest.

    Lu Chengxiao mouthed: "You go in first."

    Liu Yu could only close the door and let go of the bar.

    There was still no footsteps outside, she thought that Lu Chengxiao was going to listen to her and go first, carrying the lamp to the tailoring room.

    After entering the tailoring room, he turned on the light a little bit. Thinking of being with Lu Chengxiao just now, he still felt his legs and feet were weak and his heart was beating extremely fast. It was funny to be so sneaky.

    I didn't dare to delay any longer, for fear that my aunt would urge her to rest, so I hurriedly found all the samples, and was about to go back to my room, when I thought of something, I walked away, turned around and looked for the colorful rope for tying the knot, and then I made the cut. Go back to your own room.

    With the oil lamp on, she didn't rush to sleep, but carefully tied a concentric knot.

    On Lu Feng's side, Lu Chengxiao also couldn't sleep. He couldn't sleep in bed at night, and finally he punched six or seven times in the dark in the room before he calmed down and fell asleep peacefully.

    When Lu Chengxiao left Anyi County the next day, the sachet on his waist was replaced with a brand new concentric knot, he was as happy as anything, and would look down from time to time.

    It was obvious that Lu Xun, who came out to see him off, had noticed it. Seeing that it was a sympathetic knot, he knew that Liu Yu had just come to give it to him.

    Lu Xun was happy for his youngest son, and felt it was funny. He patted Lu Chengxiao on the shoulder and said, "It's still the same thing. Safety is the most important thing when you go out. When you come back in September, you should get married. From now on, you have to start a family by yourself."

    Lu Chengxiao Nodding his head, he looked over at the embroidery village and saw a mule cart parked outside the embroidery village. He knew there were guests, so he couldn't go any further, so he left his father and brother, and got on his horse and went to Changfeng Town.     Liu Yu is indeed extremely busy. Early this morning, Mrs. Zhang and the five embroiderers, as well as Liu Datian and Liu Chunshan's daughters-in-law all returned to work. Some of the clothes sold yesterday need to be slightly resized, and some need to be customized , she was busy distributing the work, and two of the custom-made clothes were originally made by her. Because Mrs. Zhang was not there yesterday, she didn't know which one was sold, and Liu Yu also cut it.     Yesterday, more than 20 sets of clothes were sold in one day, and the sample clothes also needed to be supplemented. Liu Yu brought the female workers, and no one was able to relax.     The red ticket sent by Liu Yanqing is still valid. Someone came early in the morning and was received by Mrs. Wei. Fortunately, Mrs. Wei worked for a day yesterday, and the scene of the response is already manageable, except for those who need custom-made clothes, they have to call Liu Yu , Most of the time, I can take care of the things on the embroidery shop.     This busy work lasted until Shen Shizheng in the afternoon, and a few sets of clothes to be delivered to the two ladies of County Magistrate Zhang's family were rushed out. Naturally, it was Wei Shi who went there.

    This is Wei Shi's first time going back to the Houya, but luckily, after the door reported to her, Wei Shi, whom Mama Yu met at the side door, led her in again.

    To Wei's surprise, Mrs. Zhang was very polite, she called the two girls to come and try on the clothes, but she actually stayed for Wei to have tea and chat.

    This made Mrs. Wei extremely nervous, but fortunately, Mrs. Zhang talked about household matters most of the time, and also talked about the clothes in the embroidered village, and occasionally asked a few things about Brother Liu Yanping, but she only listened to what our master said about Brother Yanqing How, may matter.

    Mrs. Wei dealt with it carefully, and when he left, he got two snacks from Mrs. Zhang, and went back in a cloud.

    When she left, County Magistrate Zhang was returning from the front office. He saw Mama Yu sending someone out with something in her hand. After returning to the main room to drink the tea brought by his wife, he asked casually, "I just came here." Who is it?"

    Mrs. Zhang laughed: "Mrs. Liu from Ruyi Embroidery Village, the mother of Catcher Liu."

    The farming work has been busy recently, and County Magistrate Zhang went to a few nearby towns to see the conditions of the fields the day before, but he couldn't make it back at night. , just rested at the fellow villager's house, and only returned to the county at this time, so I don't know what my wife has gained from going to Ruyi Embroidery Village. Now I heard that the woman just now is Liu Yanqing's mother, and hurriedly said: "How is the inquiry?" Are the Liu family and the Lu family married?"

    Mrs. Zhang nodded and said: "The girl from the Liu family is amazing, master, I didn't say that this is not a draft year, if it is a draft year, if this girl is reported Go up, that Liu Butou is afraid that the emperor's relatives can also do it."

    County magistrate Zhang was stunned: "Is she born so well?"

    "Isn't it just good, anyway, I have never seen a more beautiful girl than her, she is really a fairy The same person, if there is a flower god in the sky, in my opinion, the peony fairy will lose her color when she comes to her."

    County magistrate Zhang understood, and said: "I have seen that Mr. Lu San once too. , although he is a businessman, he is really good-looking and well-bred, what kind of woman am I to make him so nervous, now it seems that the hero is sad and the beauty is closed."

    Laughing, he asked Mrs. Zhang: "Then why is Mrs. Liu here today?"

    "This is what I said about the greatness of the girls from the Liu family. I originally thought that I would listen to the master's wishes to support Ruyi Embroidery Village, but in the end, several girls in my family and I bought it. Even our girls looked at it. I bought two sets, and they made it custom-made according to the size, and Mrs. Liu delivered the clothes to your door today."

    County magistrate Zhang raised his eyebrows: "Is that sister Liu Yanqing's handicraft in the embroidery shop?"

    Madam Zhang nodded, and said: "You I don't know how many are Mrs. Qin's mother and daughter, and seeing the clothes, she is really reluctant to leave. If she hadn't been worried about my presence yesterday, I think she would have bought more than five sets."

    She said it funny, and said: "A few of them are expensive. Clothes, I think Mrs. Qin has looked at them more than ten times, but she has been carefully checking the price of the clothes I picked, so she just refrained from taking the few sets. In my opinion, today is the day, and her servants will definitely buy them again. Go to Ruyi Embroidery Village and buy those good clothes, it’s not bad to say that the household book office is rich.”

    County magistrate Zhang smiled and said nothing, the three books and six rooms in the yamen are passed down from generation to generation The position that he got down was much better than that of his kind who had only survived the poverty of more than ten years to become a county magistrate, so there was nothing surprising about it.     Mrs. Zhang said: "I think Ruyi Embroidery Village is doing very well. The life of the Liu family will be better in the future. I came back from the embroidery village yesterday morning and asked someone to inquire about the affairs of the Liu family. Master, do you know Liu Yanqing's two younger brothers? Now go to Liangzhe to do business with the third son of the Lu family? This embroidery village was opened with the money his two brothers earned from trading for a month."     County magistrate Zhang raised his eyebrows, he was not surprised by the arrest of the yamen The brother in the family made money in business, but was curious about what his wife was doing with this?     Couples who have been married for more than ten years, Mrs. Zhang knows what it means with just one look from the county magistrate, and she doesn't need him to ask, "Didn't the eldest brother and the second brother and the second sister-in-law ask us to look after the marriage of Xiaofu and Xiaorong? "     Magistrate Zhang's expression finally turned positive: "Have you taken a fancy to the Liu family?"     Mrs. Zhang knew her man, and the family wanted him to be a scholar to her niece, so that she could be an official wife in the future.

    But the imperial examination is for thousands of troops and horses to cross the single-plank bridge, and the wife of an official is so easy to be. The husband is just a county magistrate, not a high-ranking official. As for sisters Xiaofu and Xiaorong, Xiaofu has a good life and a gentle and quiet temper, but Getting married doesn't just depend on appearance, not to mention that appearance is not as amazing as Liu Yu's, and it is unforgettable at first sight.

    Under such conditions, if a scholar marries her, he will either try to cling to the county magistrate. Such a scholar is too utilitarian. According to Mrs. Zhang, he may not be able to develop well, and if he is developed, he may not necessarily treat Zhang Xiaofu well; , and refused to cling to her, so it was actually not easy to tell the two sisters how close they are.

    It's not high or low, but it's people like the Liu family. After hearing the news brought back by Mama Yu yesterday, she thinks it's good. She doesn't want to be rich and wealthy. Erlang himself has a good temperament. As long as the girl who married him is smart and reasonable, her life will be nourished and easy.     It is precisely because she likes Zhang Xiaofu that she is willing to think more about her, but Mrs. Zhang also knows that this is not for her to say, so she shook her head and smiled: "That's not true, it's just that there is one more candidate. , The conditions of the Liu family are good. I think Wei has a good temperament, but I don't know much about the situation of the Liu family's son. The specifics are up to you, the master. Whether you are a scholar or a businessman, you have to come and see. It is really suitable. I should also ask my eldest brother and sister-in-law about the candidate."     County magistrate Zhang nodded: "You have a heart."     He also cares about his two nieces, so he asked a few more questions about the Liu family, which is natural It also includes the embroidery shop of the Liu family, the temperament of the Liu family, and some opinions of Mrs. Zhang.     He knew that his wife treated his two nieces well, and he might not know as much as a woman about finding a family for the niece.     A loving couple, County Magistrate Zhang took the initiative to ask about it, Mrs. Zhang did not hide it, and explained some of her thoughts to her husband in detail. Although County Magistrate Zhang did not agree with all of them, he also took the Liu family to heart, and thinking of the Liu family, The first thing that came to his mind was naturally Liu Yanqing, after all he didn't know Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an.     Thinking about my impression of Liu Yanqing, she is quite a talent.

    It doesn't matter if he's just a catcher. If he really wants to be promoted, it's not like he has no way to be promoted.

    I just don't know if Liu Yanqing was engaged? This can be asked by Master Li to inquire in private tomorrow.

    County Magistrate Zhang had these thoughts in his mind for a while, but in the end he was still thinking about what his parents, brother and sister-in-law said. He wanted to find a scholar for both nieces, but he couldn't decide for a while, so he just nodded to express his understanding, and said: "I'll be more careful."

    Mrs. Zhang knew that he had listened, so she smiled and said nothing more.

    What she wants is that a man will pay attention, and she doesn't need to think about anything else. After all, she is not her own daughter. It is okay to think about her half or half, but if she is forced to intervene, it may not be a good thing.

    The author has something to say: The

    update is here, that's all for today, good night. Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-05-26 20:05:56~2022-05-27 20:21:29~

    Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: Luoxiayun Return to 5 bottles; Old Match 2 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 130

    County magistrate Zhang paid special attention to Liu Yanqing because of his wife's words. Naturally, he would not ask Mr. Li to inquire about Liu Yanqing's personal situation first, but to observe Liu Yanqing's character without leaving a trace.

    It is necessary to observe a person, and contact is inevitable. When the county magistrate Zhang went out again, he called Liu Butou to bring Liu Yanqing with him. After the first time, Liu Butou figured it out by himself. If County Magistrate Zhang needed to roll his name, he took the initiative to bring Liu Yanqing along.

    After going back and forth, and getting in touch with him a lot, County Magistrate Zhang is really more and more satisfied with Liu Yanqing. Needless to say, he is good-looking, good-natured, stable, and reliable in his work. Except for not taking the imperial examination, he is in line with everything He chooses the standard of niece and son-in-law.

    Even, magistrate zhang hadn't found such a satisfactory one in the county school.

    Because he was choosing a husband-in-law for his niece, County Magistrate Zhang unknowingly assumed the status of an elder. In this way, Liu Yanqing was a little more affectionate, and he would always chat a few words after business, or It was to ask about the affairs of Liu Yanqing's family and the people of Yangshan Village.

    Liu Yanqing didn't know that County Magistrate Zhang was looking at him from the perspective of choosing a son-in-law. He only thought that County Magistrate Zhang knew about people's livelihood with him, but he asked him what to say, and he had nothing to say when he occasionally asked about his family affairs.

    But in eight or nine days, County Magistrate Zhang didn't need to ask Mr. Li about Liu Yanqing's age, whether he had a marriage contract or not.

    "Just one thing, hurry up, it's still not the same as what the family is looking for."

    County magistrate Zhang didn't think much about Liu Yanqing before he didn't like Liu Yanqing, but now he's in his heart, and he's a little worried.

    Looking at his expression, Mrs. Zhang actually knew what the man was worried about. Zhang's family was poor, and he studied late, and his qualifications were not very good. County magistrate.

    Such a promising figure came out of a big family, so naturally everything was put on him, like the marriage of these two nieces, in fact, when he was a Jinshi, there were country gentry who wanted to propose marriage, but the elder brother and the second elder brother sent them off all the way. Coming here, I naturally want to find something better.

    Hurry up, my hometown seems to think that it may not be better than the country gentry's house, but county magistrate Zhang himself likes Liu Yanqing quite a lot, so he is naturally worried.

    If Mrs. Zhang hadn't seen that the Liu family's Ruyi Embroidery Village was doing well, and she had heard about the Liu family's situation in all aspects, she would not have dared to mention this topic. Simple, if you really think that Liu Yanqing is good, write a letter back and explain the situation, and see what your parents and elder brothers and sisters mean. If they like it, we, as uncles and aunts, will help you figure it out. If you don’t like it , That means fate is not enough, so don’t force it.”

    “Yes, yes, I’ll write a letter and go back.” The county magistrate Zhang got up and went to the book case, and Mrs. Zhang followed to help study ink.

    Waiting for the time to study ink, Zhang County Magistrate said: "I'm afraid that Yan Qing is a fast arrester, and the other side of the family doesn't pay attention. If so, it would be a pity. I didn't pay much attention to the fast class yamen servants before. I only vaguely know that there is such an excellent seedling in the fast class, and after getting in touch with him in the past few days, I really feel that his character is good in all aspects, his family background is not bad, and he has a perfect marriage."

    County Magistrate Zhang loves a few nephews and nieces, but he chose them sincerely for the children. Sister Zhang Xiaofu came from their hometown in autumn last year, and arrived in Anyi County in winter. He has not seen the one he likes in the blink of an eye for half a year. .

    One is that Zhang’s sisters are just his nieces, not his daughters, and it’s not easy to find a good one. The second is that Zhang County Magistrate chooses left and right. Those who are too weak and have bad conduct No, not for those who are not ambitious enough, and not for those whose family is too difficult. They are really caring, but they are also busy with business. After seeing five or six candidates, it has been delayed until now.

    He himself has suffered a lot from the imperial examinations. Among the people he knows, there are many people who are not in their early thirties and forties. It is not so easy to find a scholar who wants to be an official wife. Young and promising people are not in a hurry. Engagement, once the gold list is named, you can climb up to the noble relatives; those who are not so sure, get married early when you are in your early twenties; there are not many unmarried ones left, and you have to choose reliable ones, It's that simple.

    It's okay to pass the exam, if a person is married and can't make it out after ten or twenty years of hard work, it will really be a lifetime of suffering. How can someone marry into the Liu family live a good life.

    On this point, County Magistrate Zhang saw that the more satisfied Liu Yanqing was, the more he would accept his wife's affection. The wife would only mention Liu's affairs to him because she was sincerely planning for his niece. I only hope that the family will appreciate it.

    He thought about it for a while, and then wrote the letter to his family. Naturally, he not only talked about the good things about Liu Yanqing and the Liu family, but also detailed the situation of the few scholars he had seen before, and his considerations.

    As for Ruyi Embroidery Village, as Mrs. Zhang expected that day, the business is doing very well. The mother in charge of the Qin family returned to Ruyi Embroidery Village on the second day after the opening of Ruyi Embroidery Village. Seven sets of clothes, seven sets of clothes, and condoms are not cheap, only her family spent more than thirty taels.

    And the red tickets sent by Liu Yanqing were collected in the first three days of opening, except for a red ticket for a suit of ready-made clothes, the lady who came really only bought a set of ready-made clothes, and made a lot of money from the rest .

    In the back, although there are no high-end customers brought by red tickets, there is a new embroidery shop in the county, and when it is time to buy autumn clothes, there are naturally many curious people who come in to shop. Liu Yu guarantees the style, and the business is very fast It's gratifying, there are always twenty or thirty taels in the account every day.

    On the ninth night of the eighth lunar month, when work was over, Wei Shi and Liu Yuniang were in the main room lighting lamps and counting accounts, while Liu Yanqing watched.

    In just ten days, more than three hundred and ninety taels were recorded. Naturally, there were more than one hundred and eighty taels in the first three days, and the profit of more than one hundred and eighty taels was not considered large.

    However, there were more than three hundred and ninety taels, and with the congratulatory gifts from several families, it was more than four hundred taels.

    More than four hundred taels, although Wei knows that more than half of it is invested capital, but he is still uncontrollably excited. This is different from the four hundred taels brought back by his son and placed in front of her. Yes, always more exciting.

    Wei Shi looked and looked at the silver coins that had been counted twice, and finally had enough, and asked Liu Yu: "Yu'er, how do you arrange the money? Do you take all of them to buy?"

    Liu Yu thought for a while, and took I made a small ledger with a few pages of paper in it. When I unfolded it, it was the list written by Lu Chengzong when the Lu family lent them the cloth. There were some sketches and Liu Yu's signature on the list, which were used by the embroidery shop. Yes, it has to be settled in pairs.

    Liu Yu pointed to the small account, and said: "This is what I have sorted out and we have used so far. There are fifty-two taels. We will settle the money with Lu's elder brother early tomorrow morning, and the rest will be dozens of taels." I'll take three hundred taels and Uncle Lu to Hongdu Mansion."

    Lu Xun came over two days ago to discuss, and went to Yuanzhou on the tenth day of August to deliver Mid-Autumn festival gifts to the Li family and the Qian family , and then make an appointment with Qian Hong, and we will go to Hongdu Mansion to buy goods together.

    Liu Yu has been busy tailoring recently, and has already started making her own wedding dress, but she still has to go to Yuanzhou Jinxiuzhuang to take a look at Lu Chengxiao's wedding dress, and she also wants to see how the clothes in Jinxiuzhuang are. There is nothing to learn from, Lu Xun also liked her vision, and wanted to ask her to go get cloth together, several staff members.

    Therefore, Liu Yu and his party from Hongdu Mansion went together, because the two families had a tacit understanding as early as when the shop opened, she and Wei Shi settled the accounts today, and they also had to prepare the money to be taken out tomorrow.

    Mrs. Wei now listens to Liu Yu's everything. Hearing what she said, he immediately gave Liu Yu one and three cents of the money, and gave Liu Yu all the money he wanted to bring to Liu Yu for purchase and the Lu family's settlement. Also do a good job.

    Liu Yu took the fifty-two taels that were given to the Lu family, but did not move the other three hundred taels. He took two money bags and handed them to Liu Yanqing, saying, "Brother, you should keep the money for the purchase. It will be early tomorrow morning." Go to the bank and exchange it for bank notes, it's easier to carry."

    Liu Yanqing responded with a smile.

    When Liu Yu went to Hongdu Mansion this time, the family had discussed that Liu Yanqing had asked for leave to accompany her. The house of a girl as beautiful as a flower, how could the Wei family rest assured that she would travel far away, even if there were three people from the Lu family accompanying her? , she has to have her son with her to feel at ease, this was agreed earlier in the morning, Liu Yan had asked the Yali for leave a few days ago, so it is better to put the money on him.

    After discussing for a while, they went to sleep separately.

    In the early morning of the next day, Liu Yanqing went to the bank to exchange bank notes, while Liu Yu took the account list and went to Lu Feng cloth shop across the street to check with Lu Chengzong. At this time, not only Lu Chengzong was there, but Lu Xun, Lu Chengzhang and his father were also there.

    She saw the ceremony one by one before doing business.

    Lu Xun glanced at Liu Yu's attire, first there was a smile in his eyes, and then he looked at the second child beside him, who was really well dressed, he couldn't help shaking his head secretly, less experience, it seems that it is right to bring him this year .

    After Liu Yu settled the account, greeted him and went back to the embroidered village, Lu Xun asked Lu Chengzhang: "Yuer just came over, did you see anything?"

    Lu Chengzhang was still thinking about his elder brother's account book, he must have seen it In ten days, Liu Yu settled a bill of fifty-two taels with this side.

    Lu Chengzhang came here early today, and asked his elder brother early in the morning. The Liu family bought a batch of materials by themselves, and later the Lu family borrowed some materials for her to show off. Let alone the materials that they brought in, just their shop. Those who borrowed from the side will pay fifty-two taels in ten days.

    After thinking about it, Lu Chengzhang knew that he must have used more of the materials he bought and less of the borrowed materials. Then it would be fifty-two taels. If the Liu family's own cloth was added, it would have to be sold in ten days. How many clothes did you take out?

    The sales speed is faster than that of Lufeng in their county.

    When Zhou Qiongying returned home at the end of last month, she boasted about Ruyi Embroidery Village, and Lu Chengzhang only now has some idea.

    When Lu Xun asked him, he was still thinking about these things in his heart, and after realizing it, he said: "I see, the business of the third brother and sister's embroidery shop is quite good."

    It's a pity that the fabrics I gave her don't cost much. Earn, what a pity.

    Lu Xun sighed inwardly, my second child, what I always look at is the things on the ledger.

    He tugged at Lu Chengzhang's clothes, and said, "I didn't see anything else? Huh? Look at what Liu Yu is wearing today, and what do I wear every year when I go to buy goods?"

    After Lu Xun said this, Lu Chengzhang realized , the clothes his father is wearing today are not very good, and they are not eye-catching at all in the crowd. On the other hand, because it is the first time to go out for a long time, I am very excited, and I found out that I was wearing my best set of clothes.

    Lu Chengzong laughed, and said: "Second brother thinks he didn't notice that father doesn't wear silk clothes every year when he goes out to buy goods, and he carries money with him, so it's better to dress in a normal way, so as not to attract the attention of thieves."

    It was only then that Lu Chengzhang remembered that Liu Yu was also wearing commoner clothes today. If Liu Yu used to wear commoner clothes, but he opened an embroidery shop and sold all good clothes, he would definitely not wear commoner clothes in the shop. Dressing up like this is naturally a preparation for buying goods.

    He was a little embarrassed: "I really didn't think so much." Turning his

    head and asked Lu Chengzong, "Brother, lend me two cloth clothes. It's too late to go back to Xifeng Town to get them now.

    " Naturally, he responded with a full mouth.

    Lu Xun shook his head and said, "Now you are on your own. Although the goods are transferred directly from home, I have to show you what the rules are for purchasing. You have to learn more by yourself."

    Lu Chengzhang nodded repeatedly.

    Chenzheng, it's time to set off. Mrs. Wei sent the Liu family brothers and sisters out. At this time, Liu Yu had an extra hat on her head. Lu Xun felt more secure after seeing it. The one in his car is now looking at it. There is no need to take it out.

    The Wei family was still a little bit reluctant, and only sent Liu Yanping away at the end of the month, Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yan'an also left in the third year of junior high school, because they took the water route directly from Changfeng Town to Xifeng Town, and then went to Yuanzhou. I can send it off, but now I have to send Liu Yu and Liu Yanqing out again.

    Liu Yanqing carried a burden on his shoulders, and two heavy three-layer food boxes in his hands, and Wei Shi held a basket of various snacks for food, which was much more fully prepared than the Lu family's father and son.

    Lu Xun hurriedly ordered his two sons to help pick it up.

    Wei said with a smile: "All of these are eaten on the road. There are vegetables in the food box, various snacks in the basket, and freshly baked moon cakes. You will not be able to make it back this year's Mid-Autumn Festival. If you are on the boat to Hongdu Mansion, there are The mooncakes are also considered a festive scene."

    With so many prepared, there is naturally a share for the Lu family father and son, Lu Xun thanked, Lu Chengzong and Lu Chengzhang have already helped take them and put them in their mule cart.

    Mrs. Chen specially called a fellow in the town to drive this mule cart over. The cart was full of Mid-Autumn Festival gifts she had prepared for the Qian and Li families. When it was delivered to the wharf, the mule cart was turned back.

    After a few words, the store clerk drove the cart, and because the mule cart was full of things, the five walked to the pier.

    No matter how reluctant Wei was, she didn't even have the chance to take her to the pier, because she had to take care of the embroidery village, and she couldn't live without anyone, so she could only watch at the gate of the embroidery village until Liu Yu and the others turned their heads frequently to let her in.

    When there was no one in sight, he turned around and went back to the embroidery village.

    On the wharf, Lu Chengzong ordered the boat two days in advance. The boatman knew Lu Xun well, and he helped to move everything in the car onto the boat. In the water river, go in the direction of Yuanzhou.

    Compared with Lu Xun who often went out, these younger generation were more or less nervous and yearning.

    Liu Yu was better. Last time at least he followed Lu Chengxiao and his second and third brothers to Yuanzhou, but this was the first time Lu Chengzong and Lu Chengzhang left Anyi County. Compared with Liu Yu, the two brothers The reaction is even greater.

    Lu Chengzong was nervous, Lu Chengzhang was yearning, looking forward to the prosperity of Yuanzhou and Fucheng, and imagining that he could be like his father in the future.

    On the other hand, Liu Yanqing was much more stable on the surface, at least Lu Xun couldn't see anything.

    The author has something to say:

    I was stupid today, I misread the expiration date of my nucleic acid, I ran to the hospital and found that my "guarantee period" had expired, and I couldn't get in at all. It took more than two hours to get the results on site, so it took a whole day to see a doctor and take medicine... After a trip in vain, he came back again, completely dizzy from motion sickness. Decided to go again in two days, this chapter is for today, see if we can add more tomorrow. Thanks to the little angel who voted for me to be the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during the period of 2022-05-27 20:21:29~2022-05-28 20:01:14~

    Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: Muming Mao 20 Bottles; 10 bottles of Roy0201, Luo Wanjing, hindhedeaae; 5 bottles of Almar; 2 bottles of Gill, Jiangjiang sauce; 1 bottle of crab;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

80.9K 1.4K 43
Image not mine Story not mine For offline purpose only Novel Summary [Space + Food + Su Shuangtian] Song Baozhu had three nightmares. The first time...
1.1M 28.8K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
13.2K 408 57
Twelve years ago a nine tailed Fox along with a Snow White wolf suddenly appeared, it's tails lashed out smashing mountains and sending tidal waves t...
3.7M 234K 96
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...